The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“THE BONDING”

© Mesmerr

Trance Termination

4

He brought Her up slowly with the softening of His gaze in Her own, leading and pacing Her breathing by, and with His own, lightening Her load of the new dawning of Her awareness of ‘who’ She really was. And so did He see for Her education and enlightenment the knowledge of His years that would protect and love and nurture Her from that moment onward.

The fullness of His life before Her held so much promise for the life ahead of Her—with Him, and She, as His willing and loving slave. And in so doing did He guide Her imagination and unconscious awareness understand now that the experience everything and everyone His life had taught Him to care so deeply about is where He drew His strength for Her safe and protected future.

The stories He would tell Her in the fullness of time at His feet; the stirring of emotions and passions so fiery and so fine, known only to lovers of the most enduring kind flowed from His mind to Hers, from His awareness and understanding to her own, so that She knew now Her experience would be enhanced and cared for from that moment onward. And in that he ‘felt’ Her to feel safe, and very cared for.

Of the memories of Her very sensual and very sexual courtship He allowed Her to revisit briefly now, but finding them softened with her new understanding of Him and all the reasons why. He implored Her ‘whole’ mind for understanding and was rewarded by eyes widening and softening at the same time.

His heart pounded in His chest while His pulse and courage in victory surged through His awareness and His conscious mind. She would always remember Her courtship, for that would be the foundation of their future pleasure, yet in sometimes gentler ways and manners more befitting their new relationship of mutual love and respect and deep understanding of the others needs, as well as their respective places in each other’s lives and happiness.

And from those briefly revisited memories now enhanced and made soft with Her velvet collar would come their bliss in togetherness of the most private kind; such pleasure as He could envision strongly She could and would never have imagined in all Her earthly days. And He felt Her understanding and awareness grow a little more, for to experience His touch would from that moment on, and when She would awakened give Her such intense sexual and sensual pleasure, even from the merest and lightest butterfly kisses, wherever, and whenever He chose to place them.

He allowed His face and countenance to soften, and His eyes only to gently smile, yet none of it touched his face or mouth, nor did anything change in the strength of the mental bridge so carefully designed and built. And slowly upward did She accompany Him from the depths of Her courtship anguish and bliss as His mind aroused Her slowly with images beyond Her belief, with Her knowing truly now that He, Her Master, Her forced and now self-chosen Lord could and would make Her come, with just so much as a single word.

As the light in Her eyes gradually returned, He allowed Her subconscious mind to slowly give Her awareness back to Her in the knowledge that She felt honoured that He had chosen Her as His slave; that She now worshipped the ground He walked upon and the life He would live with Her by His side and kneeling lovingly and respectfully at His feet; that She knew She would be treated kindly because She needed Him so much, wanting their lives to be lived together, to stand by His side at parties, with friends, to fly high with Him wherever His life took Him in His travels, and to prepare His meals and His bed for Her to share at His grace.

As Her awareness almost fully returned he gave Her what She needed to see and to feel to make their bonding complete in Her mind, as well as His own; that She needed to look into His eyes again and again and again, over and over and over as He pushed His body inside of hers in the fullness of their coming life and relationship together; that She is no longer ungrateful for their fiery courtship and thunderous, plundering beginning, for that which now resided in the depths of Her subconscious mind would now forever only want more and more of the same for Her to be deliriously happy and content, nest at His feet, accepting Her selfishness as He did, with grace and humility in loving and bonded servitude.

As Her eyes widened and Her face relaxed completely She believed now She only wanted to be with Him. She needed Him so much She could already ‘feel’ the aching twinges of imagined separation, and never being completely satisfied with Her own happiness unless She was where She truly belonged—at Her Master’s feet.

He returned Herself back to Herself slowly and finally with the last seal of Her bonding with the separation of His gaze from Hers; that She now loved Him with all of Her heart and mind, and would forever beg Him to understand Her heart’s feelings—that She was His now, and ‘only’ His, for no-one in the world could measure up to Him, and that now, She sought no other, and never would again for Her enduring and lasting happiness, even if He were to tell Her to go.

Yes, She would go willingly, because His happiness now means more to Her than Her own. She loved Him. Now. She truly loved Him ... Her ‘Master.’

He blinked only once, drew a deep breath and sighed.

She blinked twice, and then lovingly did the same.

And then, as He reached for Her, her hands moved to meet His, and then their mouths and their hearts slowly began to smile. The bonding was now complete.

* * *

The End or The Beginning – you choose.

Mesmerr