The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Book of Love Spells

Constructive criticism is not only appreciated, I am begging for it!

Chapter 3: Glamour

Sarah sat up in bed with a sudden jerk. The sheets were damp and clinging to her bare skin. Instinctively her hand shot out to the left searching for Gene’s body. He sighed and nuzzled against her hand searching out her warmth. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she slipped out of the covers and padded softly to the bathroom. She quietly shut the door and flipped on the light. As her eyes adjusted, she stared at her reflection in the mirror. Would I have gotten out of bed yesterday, if had known what would happen? Sighing, she grabbed her robe and headed out to wander downstairs.

Gene had taken everything so well. Almost too well a little voice in her head chided. They had talked for hours about the book and what had happened. Gene wanting to know every detail, while she wanted to never think of it again. He tried to reassure her, but she had felt like she deserved his wrath instead of his comforting. Finally he acquiesced that he would think up a fitting punishment for her and she started to feel better about everything.

She pressed the start button on the coffeepot and went into the living room to find the cause of her problems. It was not even necessary to turn on the light. The last few embers from the fire cast a light that danced across the spine of the book. She pick it up, wondering at the warmth that seemed to emanate from the cover. The aroma of coffee lured her back to the kitchen and she decided to fix a cup for herself. Sitting down at the table she started to take an investigative approach towards the spells in the book.

It seemed like hours passed as she read through the pages. Every type of spell was printed on the pages. It was laden with everything she could imagine; truth serums, true love, seduction, lust induction. She found herself particularly intrigued by the glamour spells. She had always fantasized about being the girl to walk into a room and stop everyone in their tracks. She smiled to herself as she imagined being the girl every man wanted. Pleasant warmth spread through her body as she closed her eyes and let the fantasy play out in her minds’ eye.

“What are you grinning about, my little seductress?”

Gene’s voice shattered the silence in the room jolting her back to reality. The book that had lain idly in her hands smacked against the table as she jumped. Laughing heartily, Gene leaned over and kissed her softly on the neck.

“I missed you when I woke up.” He breathed against her neck.

“I’m sorry,” she lamented. “ I just didn’t sleep very well.”

“Are you still worried about what happened?”

“No, not as much.” She admitted, surprising herself.

Gene laughed again as he finished pouring a cup of coffee and sat down next to her.

“So is this the cause of all your troubles?” He asked as he reached across to pick up the book.

“BE CAREFUL WITH THAT!” Sarah snapped instinctively.

“Chill,” he muttered as he took a sidelong look at her.

Her faced blushed when she realized she had just bit his head off for no reason. She looked down and started stirring her now cold coffee. What is going on with me, she thought.

“It does seem rather unassuming. No wonder you were caught up in the whole thing. I wonder what else is in here?” He mused as he turned the book over in his hands.

“Oh there is so much. So many different spells and chants and spells,” she babbled excitedly.

Setting the book back down on the table he looked at her with an evil grin. Sarah could tell the gears in his head were turning, and she knew that meant he was up to something. You didn’t live with someone as many years as she had been with Gene and not recognize his or her evil look.

“What are you up to?” She asked cocking her eyebrow.

“I think I have the perfect punishment for your indiscretion. You see,” he continued leaning back in the chair. His arms rippling as he placed them casually behind his head. “I think we should see what other trouble you can cause with this little book. Maybe this time I can see you in action.”

Horror spread across Sarah’s face as the implications of his statement sank in. His smile widened as he watched her try to think of a way out of it.

“But Gene! That would be so....so humiliating!” she cried, feeling the tears well up in her eyes.

Letting the chair fall forward, thrusting himself towards her, she could hear the amusement in his voice.

“I believe that’s the point of ‘punishment’, is it not?”

* * *

Gene’s instructions were very vague. They were going to a party that evening at Robert’s house. She could use whatever she wanted to from the book, but she had to do something. She could not believe he would do something like this to her. At first she was simply shocked, but as the day drew on, she became angrier, forgetting that it was her own behavior that had gotten her into this situation. Several times she considered throwing the book in the fire. Sarah even thought about using a spell on Gene to make him forget everything. In the end, however, she decided that the best course of action was to do something mild to get herself off the hook easily.

Maybe a spell on Gene’s friend Robert. He seemed to be deserving of something like that. Robert was one of those womanizing types that Sarah had never understood. He threw these huge themed parties that had more woman in attendance than anything else. She hated going to them with Gene because there were always woman fawning all over him. Gene would never do anything, of course. It just drove Sarah nuts to watch women hit on him in front of her. She smiled in spite of herself as a plan started to formulate in her mind.

Flipping through the book she found the glamour section she had been reading earlier that morning. Why not make herself irresistible for the night. Let Gene and all of his idiot friends fawn over me for a change, she thought mischievously. One night where she didn’t spend the entire party playing hostess for Robert and his bimbos.

Sitting down at her vanity table she looked at the spell in front of her. It was simple enough, just another chant. Maybe it was a prayer, she wasn’t sure. It would work regardless. She sat in front of the mirror and took a good look at herself. It’s about time I got my way, she though with a smile.

Wind come, mountain quake
Clouds gather, droplets fall!
Let the penis of the ass become stiff, let him mount the jenny, let him mount the she-goat ... time after time!
At the head of my bed a he-goat is tied,
At the foot of my bed a ram is tied.
You at the head of my bed, have an erection, make love to me!
You at the foot of my bed, have an erection, caress me!
My vagina is a bitch´s vagina; his penis is a dog’s penis,
As the bitch´s vagina holds tight the dog’s penis,
So may my vagina hold tight his penis!
May your penis grow long as a war club!
I’m sitting on a web of seduction,
May I not miss my prey!

Sarah laughed in spite of herself. The incantation was so graphic. The book notated the Greek origin of the spell and Sarah figured that it wasn’t uncommon to be so graphic back then. She couldn’t help but giggle. She stood up in the middle of the room closed her eyes and read the incantation aloud. She waited. Would she feel anything, she wondered. She stood there for a couple of minutes and noticed, nothing. Not a twitch. Not even an itch. She looked in the mirror just to make sure. Maybe it was because she was angry, she thought. She stood in the mirror for a minute, feeling like an idiot. It was then that a yawn crept across her face. She had not realized how tired she was. All of this nonsense over the book is wearing me out she thought. Looking at the clock, she realized she could nap for a couple of hours and then get ready for the party. Sarah barely made it across the room to the bed before she collapsed into sleep.

Her sleep was restless as she dreamt about goats and dogs. She also dreamt of her experience in the bookstore with Michael and Gene’s lustful expression as she had told him the story. It was, never the less, a peaceful sleep. Sarah awoke at 3:30 to the sounds of the neighborhood kids coming home from school. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and went directly to the bathroom to get a shower and start getting ready for the evening. Turning on the hot water, she let the robe fall to the floor as she climbed into the stall. She closed her eyes and let the water run over her face and down her hair.

As the water dampened her body, she felt the droplets tingle against her skin. The sharp sting of the streams of water, made her body feel like it was sun burnt. As she turned to reduce the heat, her hair wrapped around her shoulder and flicked against her breast. Sarah froze in place. Her hair was shoulder length her mind screamed. Tentatively, she lifted her hand to the mass of hair over her shoulder. The thick ringlets bounced in spite of the water, wrapping themselves around her long fingers. Her fingers were different also. Her fingers seemed longer and her nails were perfectly manicured. The ring finger that she had broken as a child was straight.

Panic struck Sarah like lightening, and she threw the shower door back so she could see herself in the mirror. She steadied herself against the wall as she took in the sight in the mirror. Her once straight auburn hair cascaded around her shoulders and half way down her back. It was now a deep auburn with streaks of various red shades. Her face was much like it had been before, but now she could tell there would be no need to apply makeup again. Her laugh lines were gone, as was the scar above her eyebrow. Her eyebrows arched perfectly across a blemish free brow and her eyelashes were thick and long with their own natural mascara. Her eyes glistened like black opals in the bathroom light. Her checks presented a rosy glow, and her lips were a deep inviting red. The look and felt as if she had bruised them somehow. Not a spot of the unwanted hair that had previously plagued her seemed to exist.

Her neck seemed longer than she remembered, sloping into delicates collarbones. Her knees weakened as her eyes fell upon her own breasts in the reflection. She had always been proud of her breasts before, but now. The swell of her breast was that of a teenager’. The skin was tightly stretched over a pair of perfect double D breast without even a hint of sag. The stretch mark that had always been a blemish to her eyes were gone. The once uneven nipples stood out proudly from the tip of each breast. Her erect nipples were the size of silver dollars, and showed no signs of decreasing as the blood pumped quickly through her veins. Her stomach was smooth, easing it’s way down towards the junction of her hips. Her legs were longer and more smooth and sinewy.

Sarah stared at herself in the mirror for an eternity. The water rippling over her body as she ran her hands over her newly formed skin. Heat rose from every inch of her skin. She lifted her hand to her new breast and felt a surge of energy course through her as her fingers grazed her nipple. Slowly shutting the door, she turned her back to the water and let her head fall back into it. She didn’t even try to think about this hysterical event that had occurred. She was to busy luxuriating in the feel of her own skin. As she lathered her hair she wondered if this was the spell or a dream. As she sloughed the bubble out of her hair, she let her hand wander to her breast once again. She couldn’t resist running her fingers over the tight, supple skin. She was as smooth as a baby was, and no matter how hard she tried, there wasn’t a blemish to be found. Her soapy hands massaged her stomach. She could feel the tingles all over her body as she bent over and slip her hand down the l ength of

A shot of electricity ran through Sarah’s body. Her legs quivered as she turned and let the water run over her body. Feeling the water run between her legs was excruciating. She let her finger trace circles along her stomach down to her most intimate parts. She let out a gasp as they found their way to her labia. Her pussy lips were completely bare. The outer flesh was puffy and warm to the touch. As she slid one soapy finger into her crevice, she grabbed the wall for support as her own juices mixed with the soap and water. Sarah was surprised at how silky the inner fold felt against her fingers. Her body convulsed as she brought her index finger up and found her clit sticking out of it’s hood. It had also changed. It was larger, and the slightest touch sent spasms through her body. As she began working her fingers around it more quickly, she felt the familiar building of heat and tension. The blood rushed to her vagina as she began working her fingers faster to bring the release

Sarah fell back against the shower stall with a soft thud. The water had lost much of it’s heat and the cold water felt good against her skin. As reality kicked back in, she reached over and turned off the valve. She climbed out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her tired body. She walked into the bedroom and stretched out on the bed like a cat in a sunspot. She reached lazily towards the phone and pressed the speed dial.

“Thank you for calling Firebrand Direct, how may I direct your call?” The young woman answered.

“Hey, Jane. This is Sarah, is Gene busy?”

“No, sweetheart. Gimme a sec while I put you through.”

Sarah glanced at herself in the mirror. Practically purring, she stretched a long leg towards the ceiling.

“Hey sexy.” Gene’s voice sounded on the other end.

“Hey beautiful.” Sarah replied.

“What’s going on?”

“Oh, nothing.” she lied with a grin on her pouty lips. “I just thought you might want to meet me at the party tonight, instead of coming home. I have a little surprise planned for you.”

“What are you up to woman?” Gene laughed into the phone. “You hate Robert’s parties.”

“Oh, I don’t know. I just think that this will be an interesting change of pace. Besides, you still want to carry out my punishment, right?”

“Let’s not discuss punishment while I’m at work or I may have to come home early,“ he growled into the phone. Sarah laughed at the sound of lust in his voice.

“Is it a deal or what?” She asked as demurely as she could.

“Yeah, that way I can hang out with Rob before the groupies get there. I can’t wait to see you tonight, babe. I love you.”

“Love you, too”

Sarah hung up the phone and hugged herself tightly. Oh I bet you can’t wait to see me, she thought to herself. Falling into a fit of laughter, Sarah decided her plan was still a go.