The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Book of Love Spells

Copyrighted © by

Chapter 2

Michael yanked the clip from Sarah’s hair, casting it to the floor. Doing so allowed him a better grip in her auburn hair. She felt the velvety tip of his tongue brush against her own. Her nipples pressed against the lace of her bra, as he began searching out every inch of her moist mouth. His inexperience was refreshing, as he fumbled with her sweater in a hurried fashion. She smiled in spite of herself and pulled away from the embrace. Michael’s eyes clouded with fear and rejection, and she smiled reassuringly as she pulled the fuzzy cashmere over her head.

Michael stood still for a moment, admiring the pink bra that covered her still perky breasts. One of the advantages to not having children, she thought to herself. He reached across the space between them tentatively, as if he was afraid the spell would break. Sarah leaned into his touch and felt the fire radiate through her breast and across her chest as soon as his fingertips made contact. His zeal returned as he cupped the mound and rolled his thumb over the eraser shaped tip of her nipple through the lace. She gasped as his other hand grabbed her waist and yanked her towards him, pressing his now raging hard on into her thigh.

As he resumed passionately kissing her lips, she let her hand trace its way from his shoulder blades down his strong back. Sarah’s perfectly manicured nails drew circles down his spine as she ground herself into his thigh. His lips found their way along the line of her jaw, and Sarah felt a moan escape her lips as he nibbled on her earlobe. Tediously he moved his mouth down her neck. In one swift move, Michael lifted her onto the counter. He slid the straps of her underwear off of her shoulder, forcing her nipples to pop out of their confinement. Michael’s tongue raked across her left nipple forcing her head backwards. Her spine arched and she thrust her breasts towards him. He sucked on each nipple in turn as his elegant fingers worked the button and zipper loose on her jeans. Sarah instinctively lifted her bottom as he pulled her jeans and panties off in one fluid movement.

Michael stepped back from the counter to remove his polo shirt. His chest was bare except for the blush that colored his skin. As he lifted the shirt up and over, Sarah could see the muscles in his arms ripple with the movement. He smiled at her and she felt her heart skip a beat. The boyishness in his grin endeared him to her even as he started to undo his belt. When he pushed his pants down over his hips, his cock sprang forward throbbing along with his heartbeat. His member was heavily veined, with a large bluish purple head. His testicles were nestled tightly in a well-trimmed mass of black curls. She was surprised at how different he was from her husband. He was more compact and all around younger. Her fingers had found their way into her slit as she watched Michael’s strip tease. He watched with fascination as she probed her shaved pussy lips with her long fingers. Slipping her fingers into the opening of her sex, the juices started to lubricate her fingers and she eas ily slipped two deeply into herself. The sensations were incredible as she could feel the smooth, moist texture of the inner walls. Michael had unconsciously begun stroking himself.

Sarah leaned forward and ran her fingers along Michael’s chin. His nostrils flared as he inhaled her scent. She dragged her fingers over his lips and she could feel herself throb as he sucked her fingers into his mouth twirling his tongue around each one so as not to miss a single drop. Sarah had lost every aspect of control. The husband, the risks, disappeared from her brain as she pulled Michael into her embrace. His hands were everywhere in a flash. She felt his fingers hesitate as he traced a line from her breast to the tip of her sex. She pushed her hips forward and shuddered when his fingers slid over her clit. He groaned against her neck as he felt the wetness engulf his finger. She could feel the sticky tip of his cock bounce against her leg as he pushed a finger deeply into her.

The muscles of her vagina started to tighten on his finger just as his thumb grazed her engorged button. She rode his finger as the wave pulsed through her body. Michael yanked his finger roughly from her burying his hand in her hair. Just as swiftly, his left hand grabbed her ass and pulled her off of the counter top. Wrapping her long legs around Michael’s waist, Sarah lowered herself down onto his rod. The tip of his purple head pressed against her tight pussy. For a moment, she wasn’t sure if he was going to fit, and her body tensed in his grip.

Feeling her hesitation, Michael bent his head and took her nipple between his teeth. Biting down sharply, she cried out in pleasure as he thrust deeply into her. She contracted around his cock, and he languished in the feel of her softness. Slowly, Michael began to pull out of her. He savored the feeling of suction on his cock as he reached the edge of her opening and thrust again.

Sarah had never felt like this before. She had never had sex before she had married Gene. Feeling the head of Michael’s cock push into her tight cunt was paramount to loosing her virginity again. The mix of pain quickly turned to pleasure, as Michael’s thrusts became more consistent. She could feel her ass bang against the counter as he quickened the pace. She could feel her muscles squeeze the head of his cock more urgently, as Michael started to groan against her neck. The strength in Michael’s legs began to give and they started to slide down the wall of the counter with each thrust. When Michael hit his knees, Sarah planted her feet on the ground and began to take control of the pace. She could feel her clit rubbing against his pelvic bone with every thrust of his cock. She put her hands on his shoulders and started riding up and down as quickly as she could.

Michael’s breath was coming unevenly as she felt his movements start to become jerky. She looked down at his face and could see the muscles clenching with each push. The ringlets of hair were plastered to his face, and his eyes were closed tightly in concentration. She watched the first wave hit his face as he grabbed her hips and pulled her firmly down on to his cock. Sarah felt him surge inside of her and the first wave of warm cum spilled over in her. Michael wrapped his arms around her and gripped her by her shoulders pulling down. The second thrust was more powerful, sending Sarah over the edge as she felt Michael’s cum blast against her cervix. She dug her nails into Michael’s back as he growled his orgasm against her chest.

They stayed in that position for what seemed like an eternity. Holding on to their moment of indiscretion. Neither one spoke as they separated and began finding their clothes. Sarah was so afraid to make eye contact with Michael that she was shaking as she pulled her jeans back on. Sarah reached for her sweater and felt Michael’s hand on the back of her arm.

“Are you ...mad at me?“He stuttered.

Sarah looked down at the floor and saw the book of spells. The lettering glimmered even brighter than it had before, and she felt her confidence surge back into her. She stood up straight and turned around looking Michael straight in the eye. She could see the pain in them and realized that he was afraid he had hurt her in some way. She reached to him and grabbed both of his hands in hers. She felt her motherly instinct kick in.

“Michael,“she began. “Thank you. You gave me something today that I thought I had lost. I needed this today. For whatever reason, I was lucky enough to have ended up here today, with you.”

The tension in his face seemed to ease. His shoulders relaxed and the smile returned to the corner of his lips.

“So you don’t regret it then?” He asked.

Sarah pulled him to her and hugged him close.

“No, no matter what, I will never regret it.”

She kissed him on the forehead and picked the book of love spells up off of the floor.

“Do you think you could ring me up?” She said with a sly smile.

“I thought you didn’t believe in that kind of stuff” he retorted.

“I don’t know, maybe I can be converted into a believer.”

He reached across the counter and touched her hand when he grabbed the book. “I’ll sell it to you on one condition.” He stated firmly.

“Oh and what might that be?”

“Can I see you again?” He asked with a tone of fear in his voice.

The smile that spread across her lips lit her face like Michael had never seen. He knew the answer to his question without her uttering a sound. He handed her back her change along with his phone number.

“I better get home and show my hubbie my new book.” She chirped as she headed out the front door.

* * *

As Sarah walked down the street towards home she wondered if she hadn’t somehow fallen victim to the spell of the book. She glanced at her reflection in the storefront window as she made her way through the crowd. Do I seem taller, she thought to herself. She knew she had lied to Michael. Regret was following her like a shadow.

She slid the key into the front door and meandered into the parlor. There was a fire already burning in the hearth, so she knew her husband was home. Guilt swept through her chest as Sarah realized she would have to tell Gene about her escapades that afternoon. She had no idea what his reaction might be. He had always dealt with her flirtations in stride, but until today that was all he had ever needed to deal with.

Climbing the stairs, she could hear the water running in the shower. If he was in the shower, it had obviously been a bad day at work. Sarah stood outside their bedroom pondering what to do next. She idly clicked her fingernails together in nervous anticipation. She heard the shower halt and froze on the threshold of their bedroom.

“Honey, is that you?” Gene called from behind the door.

Sarah hesitated for a moment, resisting the urge to run downstairs.

“Yeah, I’m here.” She forced herself to respond.

The bathroom door opened and Sarah took a step back as the onslaught of steam smacked her in the face. Gene stepped out of the bathroom, scrubbing his hair and face with the bath towel.

“I had one of those days again,” he murmured as he headed towards the closet. “The clients are all pains in the ass anymore. No one can be happy with what they ask for.”

His tirade continued as he dug through the wardrobe for a pair of jeans. Sarah hadn’t moved an inch. She just stood in the doorway. Waiting.

She watched as he dressed himself. Pulling the jeans over his long legs and sliding into his classic black t-shirt, she couldn’t help but smile through her anxiety. He was still so handsome. His dark features were what had drawn her to him in the first place. Though it had been his steely gray eyes that had cemented him to her heart. As he swung around to face her, it was those same gray eyes that sought her out.

Gene was toweling the remaining water out of his goatee as he turned to face his bride. She watched in horror as his eyes made their way up her disheveled body. The towel slowed as his gaze rested on her face. She felt the tears hitting her cheeks before she even realized that she was crying. Gene dropped the towel and rushed across the room to gather Sarah up into his arms. She collapsed against him under that weight of her own shame.

“What happened, Sarah? Did someone....” His voiced trailed off as she felt his body stiffen with anger. She could no longer control the sobs as her body shook against his. She let go of his neck and slid to the floor. Leaning down to pick her up she pulled away from him in revulsion.

“I slept with someone!” She screamed. The wracking convulsions took over again. It seemed like an eternity as he stood looking down at her and she cradled herself. Slowly, he relaxed his body and sat down on the floor facing her. He reached across and pushed the strands of hair away from her face.

“Look at me.” He demanded.

Sarah shook her head like a child. He reached down and grabbed her chin between his thumb and forefinger. Gene pulled her face up to his own.

“Look at me.” He said more softly.

She slowly lifted her teary eyes to meet his. Sarah was aghast at what she saw. His eyes were twinkling and he had a half cocked smile playing across his lips.

“Are you going to tell me what happened, or do I just continue to make up my own fantasies?” He asked bemused.

Relief swept through Sarah as she fell into his lap. Although she wasn’t completely convinced it was okay, she started to tell him all about her new book.