The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Boring office job 1

The alarm clock rang as it did everyday at 4am and Jasmine awoke with a groan. She slid out of bed, her eyes struggling to adjust the dim light. Her fingers were sticky from the embarrassing masturbation session she had had the night before. It was embarrassing because she hated to admit it, but the humiliations she endured at work everyday never failed to turn her on and keep her aroused through the day. The nights alone always brought relief, albeit only in that aspect. Jasmine hurried to the bathroom and brushed her teeth, she always chose to give herself more time to “sleep in” at the expense of being able to get ready more leisurely. Almost all the other girls chose to wake up earlier so they would have more time to get ready. Regardless, they had to be ready by 430am, give or take a few minutes, because of the time the bus took to travel between the homes, but lateness was never an option. The girls had been given many rules, and they lived by them religiously. There was no other choice.

Jasmine took a quick but thorough shower. “It is a must to smell good and look clean, be sure to wash all over, especially inside the three dirty holes”, they had been told in the usual crude and derogatory way. Then, she shaved herself completely smooth from the neck down, ensuring that no stubble remained at all. “Dirty pubic hair may drop on the floor and mess up the office”, they had been told. The girls had to go for fortnightly waxing sessions to further ensure this. She made sure to stroke her armpits, arms, legs and pussy many times to confirm that she was indeed hairless. Jasmine hated body hair and pubic hair, but the idea of dressing up her naked body for others to look at always brought a fresh wave of humiliation over her. Embarrassingly, this wave of humiliation never failed to come with a pang of arousal. Returning to her bedroom naked, she realised she had a few minutes to spare and looked at her pathetic reflection in the full body mirror. Jasmine knew that her naked body screamed sex. She was born with raven black hair, but the girls all had to dye their hair the same shade of blonde, specifically, platinum. The roots still looked blonde, and it was still a month before she was due for a re-dye. Her breasts were always her best suit, 36D, large and firm. Her eyes roamed down her evenly tanned skin. Jasmine’s armpits were smooth and tight, giving even that part of her anatomy an erotic look. Her stomach was flat and toned, and with her tanned skin, they completed her sexy athletic look. Her bare pussy was, of course, completely shaved. The lips were still pink from her fun the night before, and she knew she had a pretty pussy with the lips slim and smooth. Jasmine had a butt that almost matched her big breasts, and her hands rubbed over them absent-mindedly, thinking of how her ex-boyfriend had particularly loved that part of her body. It was all in the past of course, and her eyes slid down her, naturally, nicely tanned long legs.

Jasmine began to tie her hair into the required messy bun. “Slutty, but not overboard, even though we know that you skanks love looking like the sluts you are”, was the order. The instructions for the girls’ make up were very specific. Jasmine applied a faint coat on her face, barely visible except for her lips which had to be bright red. “Slut red” was the description they had been given. She quickly touched up her fingernails and toenails, to ensure that the polish, of the exact same “slut red” colour, was even. The clock mounted on the wall informed her that it was 425am, and she grabbed a large white shirt from her cupboard. It was the girls’ usual attire to wear, while waiting for the bus. They were not allowed to wear anything else because “they should try and use their work suits as much as possible in order to keep it seasoned”. It was rubbish of course, just like the rest of the rules. Jasmine slipped on a pair of flip flops and headed out, wearing nothing but the slippers and the huge shirt. The minibus was punctual as usual, picking her up just before she could get too worried about being seen in public so skimpily clad. She took her usual seat beside her friend, Sheila, who was, of course, dressed identically. Sheila offered her a faint smile and she returned it. The girls were always too tired to do much else and tried to get as much sleep on the bus as possible.

The bus pulled into the underground carpark at a little before 5am. The bus driver, a toothless and perverted old man, stopped the bus and, grinning, brought out a huge box. He knew what he was in for, or at least what he would be able to see on the job, which was why he had taken it up in the first place. Seventeen beautiful girls began to strip off their big white shirts and dumped it unceremoniously into the box, along with their slippers. The company obviously could not care whether the shirts got mixed up or dirtied by the slippers. Jasmine looked around her at her companions, rolling her eyes at the bus driver’s slanted and pervy ones. They were all platinum blonde now, but of course they had not started out as such. She could hardly remember who had been a natural blonde and who was not. Sheila was a brunette though, that she had known. They were all probably between 21 and 30 years old, and were all beautiful. They all owed the company something, and were picked for this job to repay that debt. Jasmine herself had, a year ago, been a young, up and coming executive. Now, she was naked along with the rest of the girls because the company had leverage on her. The naked girls knew what they had to do, and, almost wordlessly, split up to run about the company’s twelve floors. It was no mean feat, and they were not allowed to use the main staircases or the elevator. They had to use the dirty service staircase that hardly anyone used. It was hot and musty inside, and Jasmine plodded along, barefoot like the rest of the naked girls.

She passed by the tenth floor to collect what remained of the thrash, rewater the plants, and place sweets into meeting bowls. Everytime she was on this floor, sweaty and panting, it was as though the walls were laughing at her. It was where her old office was and she could see it in the corner, where she had once presided over the entire floor. Now, she was just a naked slave, running around doing the menial jobs. By 545am, the girls were already exhausted, and they ambled to the basement where the carpark was again. They waited, standing exposed in the hot carpark with their hands on their head and their legs spread wide. Their breasts were to be thrust out on their straight and rigid backs, and their butts were to be clenched. It was called their neutral position, and Jasmine hated it because it made her feel even more exposed somehow. They had to be at specific spots in the carpark, but generally they were all standing facing each other within the space of two car lots. It was embarrassing to be naked around each other, and the girls tried to avoid looking at each other. At 630am, the light blue car pulled into the carpark. Thomas was late, as usual, but nobody cared that the tired and naked girls would be left standing and waiting. Getting out, he grinned at the bare flesh around him. “Gather round, sluts.” he barked.

“Yes, sir.” Jasmine chanted along with the rest of the girls. They obediently formed a line in front of him, leaving small spaces between themselves, like they knew they had to. Thomas was nothing special at all, except that he was the CEO’s son, and naturally that gave him the most interesting job in the building, being able to “look after” the naked girls. He gave them a speech that made no sense whatsoever, and obviously his only purpose was to emphasize that they were slaves and he was their boss. Then, he called for a hair check. Hair checks were a daily routine where their body hair and public hair, or lack thereof, was checked. One by one, the girls came toward him in their neutral position. He would stroke them thoroughly all over, and then either send them back to the line, or ask them to gather round behind him. When it was Jasmine’s turn, she gritted her teeth and walked towards him quickly in the humiliating position. She stood facing him, with her arms raised and her legs spread, as though she was longing for him to look at her exposed naked body. “Ah, Big Tits.” Thomas said with a sinister smile. He had tried hitting on her countless times while she had been working in the company in her previous job, but she had always turned him down mercilessly.

The girls all had “new names” now, and they were, by right, only to go by those names. Jasmine’s was, predictably, “Big Tits”, thanks to her well endowed chest. “Yes sir!” she was forced to chirp back at Thomas, but it was clear from her eyes that she was humiliated. He smiled and stroked her smooth body, lingering at her armpits. When he finally reached her shaved pussy, he began rubbing her clit. It started off as just gentle strokes, and she thought nothing of it, but then he began to move faster, and to her utmost shame, she knew she was getting wet. Then, without warning, he inserted a finger all the way into her pussy. Jasmine gasped and blushed. No one was allowed to penetrate the naked girls anywhere, or at least that was what upper management had informed the workers about. Of course, no one dared to argue with Thomas, not least the poor naked slaves. Thomas proceeded to put the finger that had just been in her lovehole, into her mouth. Jasmine was utterly disgusted, but had no choice but stand there and allow him to do it. She could taste the tartness of her lovejuice. The young man who had not been good enough for her in the past then dismissed her with a wink and a casual flick of his hand. Jasmine could not believe how far she had fallen, that she was now just a piece of meat that did not even have control over how her intimate hair was allowed to grow and had other people checking her naked body for that hair.

Jasmine stood over with the other naked girls, standing awkwardly behind Thomas. At least they were allowed to stand normally and not in their erotic neutral positions. Two girls were left in the row in front of him, and to Jasmine’s horror, Sheila was one of them. “Ah, Hairy Cunt and Fresh Fuck.” Thomas said. “Hairy Cunt” was Sheila’s new name. When the girls had been asked to strip for the first time, it became apparent that Sheila was sporting a full bush that had probably never been trimmed since she hit puberty, and the name sort of stuck even though she was now, of course, fully shaved between her legs. “Fresh Fuck” was a timid girl, Karolina, who Jasmine suddenly remembered had been one of the few natural blondes in their group. The name had been given to her because her pussy lips were almost always pink, although the contrast with her extremely fair skin could have attributed to how obvious the pinkish tinge was. “Seems like you just can’t take having a bald pussy, huh?” Thomas was making fun of Sheila, “Once a hairy cunt, always Hairy Cunt.”

Jasmine looked at her friend, worried. It was obvious that Thomas was just picking on them, the girls always did their best to ensure that they were completely hairless, but Thomas would regularly pull one or two of them out under the pretense of them having not done a proper job shaving. “Sorry sir..” the two girls pleaded. They all knew what Thomas wanted. “Can we give you a blowjob and you don’t report us, sir?” Sheila said. Jasmine winced, having been in her position before. He wanted them to beg, it obviously was humorous for him to watch them do it. “I’m not sure you know, are you trying to bribe me, you filthy slut?” Thomas said, smiling. “Yes, sir. We’re worthless and dirty, and we couldn’t keep our bodies neat and tidy because it goes against our nature. Can we please suck your clean cock in the hope that you, sir, will not report our acts of dirtiness?” Sheila continued, knowing that Karolina would not dare to say the words that Thomas wanted them to. He grinned and gestured for the two of them to walk forward. Jasmine and the rest of the naked girls had no choice but watch as Sheila and Karolina worked together to make him cum. Thomas, predictably, sprayed his whitish goodness on their faces, meaning that they would have to clean it off in the bathroom later. Blowjobs were of course not allowed by upper management, but again, nobody was going to report Thomas and he knew it. It was ridiculous how much humiliation Jasmine felt then, thinking of the girls having to give blowjobs in exchange for him not telling people that their pussies were not perfectly shaved.

Thomas handed out mini earpieces, which were to be fitted into the girls’ left ear. They worked as a receiver, giving the girls their instructions throughout the day. The regular employees could speak to them directly, or through the control room which Thomas operated. That was all they had on them throughout the day besides their make up and the hair rubberband, as they walked around the building completely naked and barefoot.