The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Boring office job 2

As usual, the naked girls had to go to their old offices first and await the arrival of their old colleagues. It was probably just another muse to enforce their humiliations, sending them back to the place where they had once worked, clothed. Jasmine, sighing, ran up the dusty staircase to get to the tenth floor. About half an hour later, her former friends began filing in. “Good morning sir, good morning ma’am.” She greeted each and every one of them as they walked into the office. Most of them were nothing special in the company, but as long as any one was in the building, they were superior to the naked girls. Even the cleaners were considered higher ranked, and were to be greeted with a “sir” or “ma’am”. Jasmine had once been the highest ranked on the floor, and now, she stood obediently in the passageway waiting for the people who had once reported to her. Worst still, she had to be in her neutral position, exposing every inch of her flawless skin. Most of them ignored her or just casually gave her a stroke on her pussy as though she were being a good pet. She wondered to herself how she could ever face any of them again outside, when they could so calmly put their hands on her most intimate parts as though there was nothing wrong with it at all.

Jasmine was then to serve drinks to them, beginning from the highest ranked. She gritted her teeth and ambled into her old office, her head bowed respectfully as she entered after knocking. Her former right-hand-man, Javier, was seated at her old desk, and much of the office had changed since it had been hers. He had always respected her, and now that she was nothing but a naked slave, it was almost as though he felt ashamed on her behalf. His awkward pity always made her feel even more worthless, for some reason. “Can I get you some coffee, sir?” Jasmine asked in the manner of a servant. “Hey, Jasmine.. Yeah, sure.” he answered absentmindedly. Javier was probably the only person in the whole building who called her by her real name, aside from those who did it to further humiliate her.

She returned with his cup of freshly brewed coffee and set it gently on his desk. “Sir, would you like some naked slut with your coffee?” Jasmine blushed hot red as she asked. The naked girls had to say this, to mortify them even more. Javier looked up and gave her a faint smile. “In another life perhaps,” he thought to himself as his eyes roamed down her curvy body, lingering on her bright red lips and nails, and of course her freshly shaved pussy. “No thank you, Jasmine.” he said, dismissing her. She exited the office, and naturally the first person she saw was Alice. Alice had been her secretary in the past, and was now Javier’s. Their relationship had been a good one, but for some reason, just like with most of the people in the building, the loss of Jasmine’s clothes meant a complete loss of respect from Alice as well. “Good morning, ma’am.” Jasmine said. Having to greet her former secretary, who by default was the second highest ranked on the floor, always made her feel worthless. “Hey, Big Tits. Tea for me.” Alice said curtly. When Jasmine returned form the pantry, Alice seemed busy and she tried to leave the area quietly. “Forgetting something, Big Tits?” came Alice’s snide voice.

“Ma’am, would you like some naked slut with your tea?” Jasmine asked, feeling impotent anger well up within her as she stood near Alice’s desk in her neutral position. “Of course, Big Tits. Do you really need to ask? You are one stupid slut aren’t you?” Alice laughed as she replied. Jasmine felt her heart sink. If the employee “wanted naked slut” with their drink or meal, the slave would have to stay and entertain them however they were ordered. “You can start off with taking that box, and picking out all the documents from 2011.” Alice said, pointing towards a shelf in the corner. “Yes, ma’am.” Jasmine said, and got to work on the huge box. She was to work standing of course, as she had not been ordered to sit. As the naked blonde stood facing away from Alice with her legs rigidly bent at the waist, Alice could get a clear view between her widely parted thighs, of her shaved pussy. Jasmine could see her watching her with a smile on her face. After an hour of rummaging through the dusty box, she began to suspect that Alice was trying to make her feel more like an idiot than usual. There were no documents from 2011 at all.

“Ma’am, I have searched through the whole box, and there are no documents from 2011.” she reported to her former secretary.

Alice giggled as she gave her a sly grin. “What a useless slut.” she scolded.

“Sorry ma’am, I am a useless slut but I checked thoroughly and there are no documents from 2011.” Jasmine could not reply to the insult, of course.

“What did I ask you to do, Big Tits?” Alice asked. Jasmine hesitated for a moment. It was a trick question and she knew it, but she could not figure out how Alice could have played her. The order was simple enough, it was to search the box, and she had! Her heart sinking, she answered, “Ma’am, you told me to search the box for any documents from 2011 and take them out.”

Alice smiled, “And? What did you do, slut?”

“I searched the box like a good slut, ma’am.” Jasmine was confused. “Maybe she just wants me to insult myself with my words?” she thought to herself.

“I pointed at that box, Big Tits. You really are a stupid slut.” Alice said, raising her voice. Jasmine realised that she was pointing at the small box file that had been on top of the huge cardboard box, which she had taken off and placed on the floor so that she could search the huge box. She had never expected Alice to give her such a simple job, and had never considered that the small boxfile was were she was supposed to search.

“I’m sorry, ma’am! This stupid slut was too useless to complete the simple task..” Jasmine desperately apologised, but Alice was already grinning too widely for any good news to come. “Ok Big Tits, jumping jacks until I tell you to stop.” Alice said. The naked tanned woman immediately began to do wide and perfect jumping jacks, spreading her pussy and arms wide in the air. Her huge 36Ds bounced noisily. “So how many demerits do you think these offences are worth?” Alice mumbled, knowing full well that the poor blonde was at her mercy. “Disrespect, ten. Failing to complete a job, ten. Wet pussy, two. Oh yes, I can see that you’re wet as usual, you filthy slut. Should we stop there? You’ve busted your quota for the day already anyway, oops. Seems like you’ve been naughty, Big Tits.” Jasmine could do nothing but continue performing the jumping jacks, but inside, she was dreading what was to come. Alice would be logging her demerits accumulated from her “offences” into the common system. This system served as an incentive for the naked girls to obey, because anyone with an internet connection could simply award them demerits there. If they had more than 20 demerits in a day, they would be punished. Not necessarily immediately, or on the day itself, but punishment would definitely come to the poor girl. It was a very user friendly system, encouraging the employees to bully the slaves more. All they had to do was check the “offences” committed by the particular girl, and submit it on her account. The weightage of each offence had been predetermined, and had been a major success at interdepartmental bonding. Jasmine was, most of the time, only guilty of the two-pointer, “wet pussy”, but today, it seemed like Alice was in the mood for ruining her life.

“Feels good, you know, slut? It feels right too, to have the authority to give you these demerits like you’re some sort of naughty child. While all you can do is continue jumping and spreading that shaved pussy of yours..” Alice laughed and ordered Jasmine to stop, “Alright, the adults have proper work to do, so run along, Big Tits. Continue serving the rest of the floor. I’ve logged in your demerits, of course. Bye, slut!”

“Thank you, ma’am!” Jasmine had no choice but to thank Alice, as was always the case. No matter who had abused or humiliated the naked girls, they had to thank them before they left the room. It was no difference for Jasmine as she walked away from her former secretary’s desk. It was only 10 in the morning, and she had already busted her quota of demerits for the day. She sighed as she walked away, staring at her naked reflection in the glass. It was going to be another long day.