The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Boring office job 3

When the ordinary morning of serving drinks to her once-colleagues and getting her pussy stroked as a form of “thank you” was over, Jasmine hurried down the hot service staircase. “Always hurry like a whore looking for a new customer and never cover up an inch of your slutty bodies”, that was the first ever rule they had been given. Along the way, she bumped into her old friend, Sheila. “Hey Jas!” Sheila seemed delighted to see her, as was Jasmine the other way. The two naked girls gave each other a quick hug. They had long gotten used to the feeling of each other’s sweaty naked flesh as it was common for the girls to “get wet”, a term the naked slaves had for the perspiration. “Damn it, Jas. Look at my feet!” Sheila lifted one of her legs, showing her dirty feet to Jasmine. Jasmine tried to ignore the fact that her friend’s pussy spread openly pink to her, and focussed on her dirt-stained feet. “Oh man, you’ve got to wash them as soon as possible..” Jasmine felt sorry for her friend. It was a position they had all been in. The company did not want them dirtying the office floor, but they did not allow them to wear any form of footwear. Naturally, running through the dusty service staircase made them have to wash their feet a lot throughout the day.

Suddenly, someone slapped Jasmine hard, on her generous tanned butt. “What the?” she turned around, shocked, to see another naked girl standing behind her. It was Michelle who had slapped her. “Slut Face”, as the company now called her, was a tall, former lingerie model, who had previously worked in marketing. She was the only one of the group who had curves that could rival Jasmine. “What’s going on, Mich?” Jasmine asked incredulously. “Slut Face is sorry!” Michelle replied and slapped Jasmine’s butt again, a frown on her face. Before Jasmine or Sheila could reply and ask Michelle why she was speaking in that weird manner, Michelle continued, “Slut Face guesses that Big Tits and Hairy Cunt missed the earlier announcement on the company television. Naked Slaves cannot use certain words anymore. Naked Slaves must replace them with certain words or phrases that are allowed, or else they will be punished. And if any Naked Slave sees another breaking this rule, the Naked Slave must slap the guilty Naked Slave on the Hot Ass or else both Naked Slaves will be punished! Slut Face is sorry, but Slut Face is worried that these three Naked Slaves will all be punished if they find out that the Naked Slaves were disobeying.” The three girls stood around awkwardly, Jasmine and Sheila stunned by the new rule. “Oh no, bye Slut Face, I guess?” Sheila told Michelle, who ran away with a sad look on her face.

The two girls climbed down the stairs to the nearest floor and stared at the small company television mounted on the wall in the corridor. Basically, the short message informed them that they had to refer to themselves in the third person, and were not to use their own names, or that of any other slave except the “name” that the company had given them. Words like “I”, “You”, “We”, and even “Breasts” or “Vagina” had to be replaced by very specific phrases when the naked girls used them. The CCTVs that were everywhere certainly did not make their lives any easier. “Oh well, Hairy Cunt..” Jasmine said with a sigh, blushing at having to call her friend by that name. “Yeah, bye Big Tits. Hairy Cunt needs to be somewhere.” Sheila replied, tapping her earpiece, and the two parted ways awkwardly. Jasmine knew that the company was just finding a new way to humiliate the naked girls, and it was working. She felt so alone now, even the right to call her friend by her proper name, or calling herself by her own name for that matter, had been taken away from her! But of course, she was powerless to do anything but obey.

Jasmine was walking along the quiet corridor of the fourth floor, her tits and butt jiggling slightly from her movements. She was still trying to digest the newest rule, which would earn them ten demerits if broken. Distracted, she did not realise that Mike, one of the cleaners in the building, was approaching her, until he spoke. “Slut?” he said simply, and she was jolted back to the reality that she was walking completely naked and barefoot in the office building. “Oh sorry, sir!” she replied, “Good morning, sir. I—Big Tits didn’t see you there.” Mike smiled at her blushes. “So your name’s Big Tits, eh. Doesn’t matter anyway, you’re all just useless whores aren’t you?” he said. “Yes sir,” the former executive replied, “Big Tits is a useless whore, just like the rest of the Naked Slaves.”

“Well, I need your help, Big Tits. So come.” Mike said authoritatively. Jasmine hushed a sigh and followed him like a pet would. They walked a few metres down the corridor, and Mike signalled for her to heel. “Ok, slut. I need you to place these two bottles of insect powder in those two shafts.” he pointed at two vents, one near the ceiling and the other near the floor. “Typical,” Jasmine thought to herself, “I’m sure he isn’t physically capable of doing it himself.” But she gritted her teeth and replied, “Yes, sir.” She bent down to get started on the lower vent. The naked girls had been given very specific instructions as to how they were to bend down, or bend over. They could either bend at the waist, with their legs rigidly straight, or they could go down on their hands and knees, on all fours like a dog, and ensure that their breasts almost touched the floor. In both positions their legs had to be spread wide enough for their pussies to be seen clearly from the back. Jasmine chose to bend over “standing”, grunting a little as she removed the heavy metal vent. She felt a finger giving her a quick stroke on her slick pussy. “Good, you’re wet.” smiled Mike from behind her. “Thank you for praising Big Tits, sir.” Jasmine answered, blushing. She quickly replaced the vent and moved on to the one higher up.

Immediately, she realised that there was a problem. While Jasmine was considered tall, and had long athletic legs, the vent was barely within her reach. The fact that it was so heavy meant it would hardly be possible for her to remove it. Nonetheless, she tried, not wanting to give Mike an excuse to report her. He did not have a company account to log in her demerits, but she knew that the regular employees were always more than happy to help the cleaners bully the naked girls. Mike let the poor naked woman stretch upwards, trying to reach the vent, for a full ten minutes, while he admired the sight from the back. “Try stretching behind you, with your back to the wall.” he said with a laugh. Jasmine rolled her eyes and turned around. It obviously would not help, but she replied with a, “Thank you for the advice, sir. Big Tits is too stupid to have thought of that.” She continued stretching to reach the vent, giving Mike a complete view of her naked body. Mike gratefully drank in her naked form. Her armpits were stretched taut, smooth and youthful with no creases in the skin at all. Even with the tension, her tits still looked huge and succulent. The shaved area above her girlslit seemed more obvious in the position, as she stood on tiptoes. He walked over and rubbed her naked body roughly. Jasmine could only let him touch her, all over, trying to remember a time when her naked body was considered remotely private.

“Get over here.” Mike said when he was done molesting her. Jasmine stopped trying to reach the vent, and obediently walked over, standing in her neutral position. Mike easily removed the top vent and placed the bottle of powder inside. “So how many demerits do you think you are due?” he said, much to Jasmine’s dismay. “Please sir, Big Tits is a useless slut, but can you please not report Big Tits?” Jasmine said. She could not bear the thought of getting anymore demerits, having already busted her quota for the day. Demerits would be carried forward to the next day, which meant that as it stood, she already had accumulated two for the next day even when the day had not even began. Mike smiled, and gestured towards his groin. He knew full well what he was in for, as did Jasmine. “Right here, sir?” Jasmine asked, a faint blush appearing on her face again. The corridor was deserted, but it was still right in the middle of the work day. “Of course, slut.” he replied menacingly. She sighed and walked over, dropping to her knees just in front of him. To her surprise, just as she lifted her hands forward to unbuckle his rusty belt, he pushed her away roughly. “Not so fast, cunt. Seduce me. I want you to rub your tight little fuckhole.” he said. Jasmine felt extremely embarrassed. Here she was, in the posh building she once worked in, naked on her knees and refused by a common cleaner when she was offering to suck him off.

It was about to get worse, however. She quickly answered, “Yes, sir.” and got to her feet. Jasmine began rubbing her smooth pussy quickly. She was no stranger to masturbation of course, and she was already aroused from the morning’s work. Furthermore, the idea of pleasuring herself in the office somehow turned her on even more, so she needed no warming up. “Talk dirty. Beg me to give you my cock.” Mike could obviously see how much the poor woman was turned on. Jasmine’s fingers were already sopping wet after a minute, such was her pussy’s lubrication. She began to lick her lips, talking in a sultry voice that was peppered with her short intakes of breath as she neared climax. “Please sir.. Give Big Tits your big hard cock.. Big Tits wants to take your hard cock in her Noise Hole and rub her Shaved Pussy at the same time.. Please sir..” much to her humiliation, the words came almost naturally. Then, suddenly, a voice echoed from behind her. “What’s going on here?” it was a woman, who sounded oddly familiar.

Jasmine immediately stopped, stunned. She realised that her middle finger was still halfway inside her pussy and her thumb was pressed against her clit, and she hurriedly removed them, placing her sticky hands awkwardly by her side. Turning around, she saw Helena. Helena had been her friend, they had joined the company together and had even gone through the same training phases. Things had changed, of course. Now, Helena was a senior executive, one of the youngest in that post in the company, working on the eleventh floor, and Jasmine was a naked slave. “I said, what’s going on here?” Helena repeated herself in her smooth voice. She could never sound angry or fierce, but the authority was there. “I’m sorry ma’am,” Mike was quick to reply. He began to explain the whole incident to Helena, while a helpless naked Jasmine stood there. Naturally, the story he told deviated from the truth, and Helena listened silently before dismissing him. “So, trying to bribe a cleaner, huh? You have really fallen far.” she said. “Yes ma’am, Big Tits is a useless slut now..” Jasmine said, her voice trailing off. She had never felt more humiliated. Her former equal had caught her masturbating in front of a dirty cleaner right in the middle of an office corridor. Jasmine realised that her dirty talk only further reinforced Mike’s lies that she was trying to use sex to persuade him to not report her wrongdoings.

Helena’s lush lips, painted slightly purple as usual, pursed. She took out her fancy smart phone and began typing. “Continue playing with yourself until you cum.” she told Jasmine, who was shocked. “Sorry, ma’am? You want Big Tits to masturbate?” she asked, confused. “Yes, stupid slut. Now start.” Helena said. Jasmine had no choice, and began slowly rubbing herself in front of her former friend. The arousal came quickly as it always did for the past year or so, but she tried to control her body movements to not make them so obvious. Part of her was still feeling disgusted with herself and her situation, and she could not shake the feeling of worthlessness. “Did you know I was a lesbian?” Helena said with a wink, “But it doesn’t matter. You’re a hot piece of pie, and you’ll do anything I say anyway. So that takes the whole.. value.. of you, out of the picture. Now, how many demerits do you deserve? Let’s see..” She began checking random offenses on her phone, while Jasmine could only stand there, red faced and naked, as she brought herself closer and closer to climax.

Helena turned and faced her former friend and openly watched her masturbating. It was a horrible feeling for Jasmine, to be scrutinised so blatantly by another woman, who had been once considered an equal to her. The fact that Helena had just recently awarded her some ridiculous amount of demerits points for offenses she probably had not committed, just because Helena had the power to, made things that much worse. The conflicting feelings came to a head when she realised that she was about to have an orgasm. Jasmine lost her self-control for a moment as the wave of sexual relief spread over her. She lifted her left arm and wrapped it over and behind her head, stretching her armpit and tits tight, while her right thumb and forefinger clenched rigidly on her clit. It lasted for almost 30 seconds, and when she stopped shuddering, she saw, to her humiliation, Helena grinning widely at her. Jasmine could do nothing but avert her gaze and face the floor, hastily lowering her left arm to her side. “That was nice, wasn’t it?” Helena chuckled as she spoke, walking over.

“Now, what is with the fetish for this smooth look, huh?” Helena casually gave her a few strokes on her very wet pussy, all the way from her asshole to where the base of her pubic triangle would be, had Jasmine had any pubic hair at all. “Big Tits doesn’t know, ma’am. Big Tits is only aware that the company likes Naked Slaves to keep their Shaved Pussies completely hairless, so that dirty pubic hair will not drop on the office floor and dirty the place.” Jasmine replied. It was humiliating to still have to reply respectfully to the person who had given her demerits just a few minutes ago. “Ah, I see.” Helena replied, obviously amused by Jasmine’s casual crudeness. “And what do you think about it?” she continued. Jasmine blushed, but she knew she had to answer the personal question. “Big Tits hates pubic hair, ma’am. Big Tits has always hated it because it made her feel dirty, so Big Tits doesn’t really have an opinion about this.” she replied. “Hmm,” Helena said, as though they were having a perfectly ordinary conversation like two girl friends, and not as a boss and slave, the latter being completely naked and barefoot and having just masturbated herself to orgasm right in front of the former. “Well, I disagree, but hey, if the company is worried about cleanliness then I guess they have a point. Dirty sluts will definitely have dirty pubic hair. Proper girls like me though.. I don’t know, I personally prefer a sexy Brazilian strip. You know, the thin, pinkie-thin types. Those look somehow more classy to me. But a worthless slut like you would know nothing about class, of course!” Helena laughed, sending the naked Jasmine on her way, but not before wiping her fingers on Jasmine’s bare and tanned butt. Jasmine could feel how obviously wet they were, much to her shame.