The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Boring office job 4

It was lunchtime. The naked girls were normally fed, and were allowed to drink throughout the day, but only when food or drinks was offered to them. Most of the time, the employees would give them more than enough food and drinks, just so that they could enjoy the view as the poor girls had to bend over and eat or drink out of a common dog bowl. It made sense to everyone except the naked girls, they were just feeding their pets who had no money on them to buy food. Since the company realised that lunchtime would be a chance for the girls to have some freedom, when the employees were more concerned with having their meals than humiliating the naked girls, they decided to plan other activities for the slaves during the 90 minutes long break. Specifically, the girls were supposed to exercise, following a plan to maintain their lovely sexy figures. There was a small “gym” in the basement. It was actually once a storage room for unwanted documents, but it had been renovated to serve another purpose. The company had chosen the basement to house the gym, so that the employees could get a good, “last”, view of the naked flesh streaming there during lunchtime, as the employees themselves drove out for their lunch.

The naked girls were to be in the gym at 1235pm sharp. This gave them about 5 minutes to rush down the service staircase to the basement. Jasmine was, unfortunately, on the twelfth floor. The employees leaving their offices cheered as she sprinted along the corridor towards the dirty service staircase. Her huge boobs bounced everywhere, and she blushed at their blatant enjoyment of her naked humiliation and the look of worried concentration she had on her face as she ran. The employees on the upper floors always loved this time of the day. Luckily, she made it in time, drenched in sweat and panting.

The gym itself was, technically, not really one. It was basically just a small empty room, sweltering hot, with hardly any ventilation. It had a shiny white floor and mirrors on all four walls and the ceiling. There was a single door to the room, but the girls were only allowed to enter and exit the room through the huge dog flap on the door. Jasmine dropped on all fours to climb in, like a dog would. She was the last to get in, which was unsurprising considering she had been on the highest floor. Every time Jasmine was in the gym, she felt as though the walls were continuously laughing at her. The mirrors on the four walls and the ceiling reflected their naked reflections back at themselves, forcing them to look at their own naked bodies and that of their fellow slaves, as they went about their exercises. The girls were under orders to never close their eyes for longer than 5 seconds when they were in the room, to ensure that they got to enjoy the sight of their naked bodies. The fact that half the room was reserved as a washing area meant that there was always plenty of awkward body contact, as they tried to perform the exercises properly in the limited space. Naturally, demerits were awarded if they did not exercise properly. “Hey Big Tits.” Karolina smiled at her as she walked in. “Fresh Fuck!” Jasmine gave her a hug. The room was under surveillance, as usual, and they dared not to use their own names. Jasmine walked over to where Sheila was, which was her usual spot, and the two exchanged smiles.

The exercises themselves were not tough at all, more humiliating and erotic than anything. Most of the time, the exercises had to be done in pairs or threes. There were seventeen naked girls, so some of them would have to repeat the exercise with different partners so that all of them could at least perform each exercise once. By now, the girls were familiar and had their own routine as to how to finish the schedule in the fastest time possible. First, they did their stretching. Jasmine tried her best not to look at the mirror where smooth armpits, taut breasts and shaved pussies spread wide were constantly reflected back at her. Basically, the exercises all focussed on them spreading themselves wide, regardless of whether it was their arms or legs, or even their mouths. It was obvious the only objective of this routine was to further shame them.

They started off with what was supposed to be the simplest exercise. It was pair work, so Jasmine and Sheila paired up like they always did. They were to lie on the floor with their legs raised vertically in the air, so that Jasmine’s legs would be against Sheila’s, heel to heel. Their arms were to be raised straight above their heads on the floor, stretching their armpits and pushing their butts firmly against each other. This meant that their bodies would form sort of an inverted “T” shape, their legs in the air. They would then spread their legs in the air together, as wide as they could go, slowly. Jasmine and Sheila’s pussies would always rub against each other throughout the exercise, since their arms had to push them against each other, which was no doubt the whole objective. Jasmine blushed, knowing that someone was probably watching the CCTV footage. She tried to think of a happier time when she actually had some self-worth, but all she could think of was whether Sheila could tell that her pussy was wet.

By the time the girls reached the last exercise, almost three quarters of an hour had past. As usual, they were all drenched in sweat, and the brightly-lit room felt almost like a sauna. The floor was wet and sticky from what they tried to assume was purely sweat mixed with the dirt from the feet after they had crawled in. At least, Jasmine wanted to believe that all the sticky liquid around her was was sweat, while she knew deep down that a small portion of it was her own pussy juice. The last exercise was the most strenuous, and was also the most blatantly sexual. It was to be done in threes, so Jasmine and Sheila partnered up with their usual last third, Valerie. Valerie, or “Tight Pussy”, as she was now known, got her name from her having the prettiest pussylips of the group. They were delicate like a flower, closed up and thin like a virgin. They did not have the natural darker colouration that many of the girls did have, and were evenly fair like the rest of her skin.

Valerie would lie down on the floor, arms raised high over her head, resting on the floor, and legs straight and spread only slightly. Jasmine would place her own pussy lips against Valerie’s mouth, and sit on her face, with her own face facing Valerie’s legs. Jasmine always tried not to put too much pressure on Valerie’s head, using her knees, which were resting on the floor to prop herself up slightly. Sheila would complete the formation, and would have the hardest job of the three for now. She would have to place her pussy against Jasmine’s mouth, standing a little in front of her busty friend, with one foot on each side of Valerie’s body on the floor, and arch her back all the way backwards until she was able to touch her mouth on Valerie’s girlslit. Once Sheila was in position, she would stretch out her tongue, dipping it into Valerie’s pussy. Jasmine felt Valerie’s tongue insert itself into her own wet honeypot, feeling a flush knowing that Valerie would definitely be able to taste and smell her arousal, and followed accordingly, placing her tongue snugly into Sheila’s pussy. “Luckily we’re all shaved..” Jasmine thought, and could not bear to imagine how disgusting it would have been had any of her friends had any pubic hair at all. They would have to hold the position for 2 minutes when all three tongues were in pussies. Then, they would swap places until they had all taken turns to be each of the three different pieces in the unnatural triangle of love.

They could then use the washing area to take a cold shower and reapply the necessary make up. Jasmine’s thoughts of how unfair the company’s rules were, and how she felt like a complete slut washing up before meeting another customer, were punctured by Valerie’s voice. “Big Tits, your Shaved Pussy was so wet! How is it that your Shaved Pussy gets wet every single day, huh?” she said, to Jasmine’s blushes. Jasmine did not know how to reply, she did not even know why she was always so turned on by the humiliations herself either. Her traitorous pussy never failed to give her away. Many of the other naked girls sympathetically gave her smiles, and Jasmine could not help wondering how many of the other girls felt like how she did. She made a mental note to keep an eye on whether their pussies were wet if she saw them throughout the day, and then inwardly chastised herself for harbouring such disgusting thoughts. The icy cold water was almost a relief after the insanely hot exercise session. Jasmine never had had a reason to take a cold shower before, but naturally, these midday baths were beyond her control. The baths were to be quick too, so that the naked girls were ready for more action when lunchtime was over. They had to look perfectly fresh and smell good too, Jasmine feeling the indignation of washing deep inside herself with the cheap and strongly scented body foam.

“Big Tits, can Big Tits help Hairy Cunt with something?” Sheila said. “Sure, Hairy Cunt, what’s going on?” Jasmine was still struggling to adjust to having to refer to her friend so crudely. “Can Big Tits help Hairy Cunt to check if her Shaved Pussy is hairless? Hairy Cunt is worried that her Shaved Pussy has too much stubble and that Hairy Cunt will get caught during the day.” Sheila continued, a worried look on her face, and it was obvious that the events from the morning were still preying on her mind. Jasmine gave her a comforting pat on her outer thighs, and bent over, at the waist, to get a closer look at her friend’s pussy. Sheila had a very small pussy, but it did look good on her small and generally slim frame. Her slit was rather short, her clit small, and her inner folds were very brown even when compared to her tanned skin. Jasmine tried to ignore how the two girls must have looked then, as she scrutinised her friend’s groin, feeling around thoroughly. With the water all over, it was hard to be completely certain but Jasmine was almost sure that there was no stubble at all whatsoever. She knew that Sheila went for weekly waxing sessions instead of the usual fortnightly ones, and it was obvious that Thomas had lied in the morning because Sheila’s pussy was completely bald. “Hairy Cunt, there’s no hair on your Shaved Pussy, so don’t worry, ok?” she gave Sheila a long hug under the cold water, feeling her friend’s perky nipples against her own. Jasmine felt Sheila’s hand rub lightly against the sides of her own pussy, and her friend said, “Sorry Big Tits, Hairy Cunt was just comparing the smoothness of our Shaved Pussies.” Jasmine smiled back at her friend warmly.