The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brainy Teen — Chapter 23

Author’s note: Special thanks to DB and Domino_X for their help editing the story and readers for their feedback. All characters participating in sexual acts are at least 18 years of age.

A din of chatter from club patrons and electronic music roused Mary from her stupor. Soft leather pressed against her skin. She opened her eyes to amorphous lights and dark silhouettes moving quickly about. Raising her hands, she rubbed her eyes to clear her vision and noticed that she was in some sort of night club.

“You’re finally awake.”

Mary turned to the direction of the voice. It came from a professional-looking woman dressed in black business attire with sleek blonde-hair tied in a bun and a sensual application of make-up. At first, Mary didn’t recognize the woman. Something about the woman made her feel uneasy. A torrent of erratic memories and feelings flowed through Mary... She was looking for her daughter, Wendy, and to stop her from engaging in illicit activities! But, she didn’t remember exactly how she got into this club. As she tried to collect her thoughts, Mary shifted on the sofa away from the female stranger. Her instincts told Mary that she needed to leave. Just as she was about to rise from the purple leather sofa, the woman reached with her arm and grabbed Mary’s left hand.

“Wait, Mary, it’s not yet time.”

The woman’s touch made Mary shudder unexpectedly from pleasure, alarming her. She looked at the hand of the woman who was grabbing her hand, noticing the woman’s long, red painted nails, matching the nails on Mary’s own hand. When did I paint my nails like this? Mary resisted briefly before yielding to the woman’s hand. She raised her head and looked at the woman confusedly.

“Mary, you should’ve listened to me and followed our plan. You caused a scene earlier with the security guards.”

Mary furrowed her brow as she began to recall a memory, but it was hazy and incomplete. She could recall getting into an argument with someone, most likely a bothersome man. The thought made her angry for some odd reason. Just the fact that she was interacting with an unhelpful male or any male was bothersome to her. Then she vaguely remembered walking down a long hallway, then vague humanoid shapes holding her, followed by an intense, painful feeling. Did I get knocked out? Mary tried to remember what happened afterwards, but everything was blank. She looked at the woman in front of her and struggled to remember her name or who she was.

Cynthia Meyers...

The name sounded both alien and familiar to Mary. On one hand, she felt that she was friends with Cynthia. On the other hand, the woman sitting next to her felt dangerous and mysterious, like a viper ready to pounce.

“Cynthia...” whispered Mary while gazing deep into the green eyes of the woman next to her.

Cynthia’s glossy red lips curved in a friendly-looking smile. “It’s working.”

“It’s working?”

“I mean our plan is working, dear...the initial steps of our plan.” Cynthia touched Mary’s knee, giving Mary an unexpected pleasurable sensation again.

Looking downwards, she noticed Cynthia’s fingers again, with the nails painted with a lustrous red lacquer, touching Mary’s knee through the skirt of Mary’s dark blue and white floral cocktail dress. When did I put this on? Mary was confused as she couldn’t clearly recall ever owning such a scandalous garment. The hem of the dress barely went past her hips, only going out about half an inch and clearing giving an exquisite view of her legs and lower half to anyone. Mary also took notice of the top of the cocktail dress. She noticed the sparkling dark blue straps over her bare shoulders and how the top seemed to put her large cleavage on full display to anyone in the club to gawk at. Then Mary felt the strapless pushup bra her breasts were confined in. Lifting them up and proudly bringing them close together. However, what was most concerning was the fact that Mary noticed that she was not wearing any panties. She was bare down there and she felt so exposed but for some odd reason also excited.

Think Mary, think. How did you get here? What’s going on? The more Mary tried to focus on these questions the harder it was for her to gain any kind of clarity. Her head throbbed and it felt like her mind was trapped in a box with no way out. The only thing she could clearly focus on was “the plan”. Yes, the plan. I... I had a plan. I was going to do someone... I mean something. I was going to do something to rescu... errr... fuck... no ... help Wendy? Goddess why am I so confused?

Mary had an uneasy feeling in her gut. The only thing she could clearly formulate was that she had a plan of some kind. What it was she wasn’t sure and who it was for was vague; Mary speculated that her daughter, Wendy, was involved in some capacity. With apprehension Mary had no choice but to reach out to Cynthia in hopes that the sexy blonde would provide answers.

“What plan are you talking about?” A dreadful feeling came to Mary, mixed with a strange yearning feeling towards the mysterious woman in front of her. The instinct to flee came to her again, but wasn’t sure if she should act on it. Her feet shifted visibly on her shiny black 4-inch stiletto high heels, shoes she didn’t recall wearing.

Mary’s eyes widened when she felt Cynthia’s hand sensually slide from her knee slowly up along her thigh. Mary tried to open her mouth in protest, but something told her that it would be inappropriate for her to do so, and she should keep quiet and allow Cynthia to touch her. Mary’s mouth remained agape the only sound, to Mary’s shock and dismay, coming from it was the low sultry moan indicating she found Cynthia’s touch pleasurable. Mary looked into Cynthia’s eyes, hoping for some explanation for the inappropriate touching, but Cynthia’s face only showed a smile.

Cynthia’s hand came close to the area between Mary’s thighs before sliding down again back towards the knee and letting it rest there. Mary tried to say something to Cynthia to stop the unwanted touching, anything, but couldn’t find the courage to do so. However, her legs fidgeted visibly. The reflex triggered a memory within Mary of why she went to the club.

“D-do you know where I can find Wendy?”

“Wendy and Sarah had already left this club.”

“W-we need to go find them,” pleaded Mary weakly to the strange, yet somehow familiar woman.

“Wendy is safe, Mary. You don’t have to worry about that. Sarah won’t do anything bad to Wendy.”

A sense of relief washed over Mary, temporarily making her ignore Cynthia’s hand on her knee. However, she still had doubts. “But where are they going? When will my daughter be home?”

“They’re going to have fun somewhere else, like teenage girls usually do... Mary, even if you managed to find them and take Wendy back home, it would only be a temporary measure... You can’t stop Wendy from seeing Sarah, and you can’t stop your daughter from joining the Twin Venus Club.”

“Twin Venus Club?” The name sounded exotic and unfamiliar.

“On paper, it’s a club that offers extracurricular activities. But, in reality It’s actually a den of illicit activity, a sex cult with an emphasis on lesbianism.”

Mary was speechless from shock for a few moments. She never heard of the club before, but Cynthia’s description of it was enough to make disapprove of the club. “I must protect Wendy... I’ll have to...ground my daughter...”

“That won’t work.”

“Why not?”

“The Twin Venus Club is a very powerful organization. Going against them would be unwise.”

“They’re not above the law. I’ll call the police...”

“That won’t work either. You’ll just be ignored. If you persist, the Twin Venus Club will find out, and you’ll put your life and Wendy’s life at risk. They have connections to the underworld, and you know how these people operate. They won’t hesitate to remove obstacles by any means necessary.”

“W-what should I do?!” Mary suddenly felt weak and helpless, like an animal trapped in a cage. At the same time, she heard a strange noise, which she thought was just part of the night club’s normal ambiance.

Cynthia didn’t respond and simply looked at Mary as she caressed Mary’s knee in slow, gyrating motions. Mary tried to shift her leg away, but couldn’t get her leg to move far. For some reason, she found herself drawn to Cynthia’s face, focusing on her glossy red-lipsticked lips, eyes laden with black mascara, and glimmering silver and black eyeshadow.

[You should kiss her...]

No...

[You should kiss her...]

No, I’m a happily... I mean a married woman. I-I can’t... I can’t cheat on Bruce...

Strange, unfamiliar feelings appeared out of nowhere and whirled within Mary. Her body felt hot. Cynthia’s touch felt inexplicably exciting now. This was all very alarming to Mary and was enough to shock Mary back to a period of awareness.

“Cynthia... I think I should...” Despite knowing exactly what to say, Mary had difficulty with saying it, somehow having a fear of offending Cynthia. Do I really know Cynthia?

Lights flashed behind Cynthia, which Mary now noticed. They seemed to be just a part of the club’s décor. However, the way they aligned and pulsated around Cynthia gave the woman a surreal halo effect. Mary found herself feeling calmer and less fidgety. Cynthia did look stunningly beautiful, Mary had to admit, but she didn’t swing that way, which means there’s no reason for her to kiss Cynthia. But, Mary did agree to Cynthia’s plan earlier. It would be a bad idea to abandon the plan now. Wait, what was the plan she had agreed to?

The strange lights blinked again, bathing Cynthia with their mesmerizing pulsations. The beautiful business woman seemed to give off a strange, soothing energy to Mary. Her worries and reservations ebbed and waned. Perhaps she’ll remind me later... She looks so beautiful... like an angel...

Mary arched her back slightly, pushing her bosom forward towards Cynthia’s direction, and licked her lips subtly. She could taste the strawberry flavor of the red lipstick on her lips. When did I put lipstick on? A hazy image appeared in her mind of herself looking in the mirror some time earlier and slowly applying multiple layers of red lipstick on her lips.

[So pretty... So sexy...]

There was something about Cynthia’s face that made it difficult for Mary to look away. She felt like she could just sit there and stare at the woman’s beautiful face for hours. The thought disturbed her. Why would I do such a thing? But, then she reasoned that it would be no different than watching a movie or show. Still, she couldn’t shake off the lingering uneasy feeling she had ever since waking up from the sofa. Should I really be here?

[Remember the plan...]

Despite the noise of the nightclub, Mary could hear a distinct voice speaking to her or thought she did. She couldn’t exactly discern what was being said, but the words registered clearly in her subconscious mind. The phrase triggered various emotions within Mary ranging from confusion and fear to excitement and lust. Mary found herself fidgeting again, but it wasn’t from fear and uncertainty. She parted her thighs slightly without thinking before closing them again while clenching at her skirt. She could feel her body warming up.

Her instincts were gnawing at her repeatedly, telling her that she wasn’t safe where she was and the woman sitting next to her had bad intentions. At the same time, she felt drawn to and curious about Cynthia even though she was struggling to remember how she came to know Cynthia or their recent interactions. Her thoughts then drifted to another topic, something that she suddenly felt was more important: the plan. Mary wondered again what the plan was, but wasn’t able to recall any details despite her efforts.

A voice whispered to her in her mind that she already knew what the plan was and not to question it.

[You already know the plan...]

[Just execute the plan...]

But, what was she supposed to do? Her own body seemed to provide the answer for her when her hands seemed to move on their own against her body, slightly caressing the curves in a subtle manner. What am I doing?

[Do not question the plan...]

[Just follow the plan...]

What plan? Mary didn’t recall planning anything. Her memories were a foggy haze.

[You already know the plan...]

[Just execute the plan...]

The lights on the walls, partitions, and ceiling pulsated in new patterns, activating specific areas of Mary’s brain and bringing forth programmed memories and feelings. As if a switch had been turned on, Mary could feel her uncertainty and fears floating away like smoke. She felt a strange urge to giggle but suppressed it at first, but a smile still appeared on her face. The woman in front of her, who Mary still couldn’t remember anything about, felt like a longtime friend to Mary and perhaps something more, something that she couldn’t quite describe. She wondered if Cynthia approved of her clothing, her make-up, and her hairstyle.

Do I look sexy? Somehow, Mary felt that it was important to look sexy and attractive to Cynthia. She needed Cynthia’s approval. She needed Cynthia to like her and lust for her. Her lips parted slightly, and she briefly swiped her tongue across her lips. She was no longer feeling tense at Cynthia’s warm hand resting on her knee, and even pushed slightly against it.

Mary now realized the main purpose of her visiting the club was to meet up with Cynthia. Wendy became a concern only after Mary had discovered that Wendy was hanging out at this club earlier with Sarah, and Mary was worried that they would find out about the plan.

Cynthia’s rigid face suddenly broke into a smile. Seeing this as a positive sign, Mary became more bold. She parted her legs farther, pushing her knee harder against Cynthia’s palm. Tilting her head slightly, she raised one hand and brushed a few locks of her hair over an ear. In response, Cynthia slowly moved her hand up Mary’s thigh while caressing it. Unable to stop the urge anymore, Mary giggled. She gasped when Cynthia squeezed her upper thigh. Cynthia moved closer to Mary on the sofa until their thighs touched. She pouted her lips and slightly leaned towards Mary, who closed her eyes.

“Your drinks are here, ladies!”

The voice of a waitress jolted Mary from her dream-like state, and Cynthia shifted her attention to the waitress.

“Thank you.”

Following Cynthia’s eyes, the first part of the waitress that Mary noticed was the waitress’ large breasts that strained against the white blouse so much that the buttons seem like they were about to pop. The blouse was sheer enough that Mary could see the faint trace of the pink bra beneath it. Raising her eyes higher, she noticed the cute face of the waitress, decorated with glossy pink lipstick, thickly applied purple eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara, and framed with long, lustrous fuchsia-colored hair with cascading curls. The waitress winked at Mary before turning around and leaving their table. Mary’s eyes continued following the waitress, focusing on the curvy ass hidden by the black skirt and the legs encased in sheer black stockings.

Cynthia smiled satisfactorily at Mary’s ogling of the waitress. “You like her, don’t you?”

The question made Mary conscious of her lewd behavior, and she responded with a denial while looking away shyly. “No, I wasn’t... It’s not what you think...”

Mary heard the strange subliminal noise again, and she imagined herself tightly embracing the pink-haired waitress in a dimly lit alley, mashing her shiny red lips against the shiny pink lips of the waitress while pressing her knee between the waitress’ thighs.

“It’s alright to have sexual fantasies of women, Mary,” Cynthia leaned and whispered into Mary’s ear while her hand drifted very close to Mary’s crotch.

“It’s alright to have sexual fantasies of women,” repeated Mary in a monotone with glazed eyes. Mary’s red-lipped mouth parted with a gasp when Cynthia kissed and licked around her ear. Cynthia’s moist tongue kept swirling around the rigid woman’s ear until its entirety glistened with saliva.

“You like it when I do this to you, don’t you?”

Only murmurs came out of Mary’s mouth.

“Yes, you do...you slut...” Cynthia squeezed Mary’s breasts hard.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...”

“Women having sex with each other is hot...” said Cynthia as a matter-of-factly.

Every touch and caress from Cynthia caused Mary to moan. Moaning felt like the right thing to do for her. It seemed to come naturally to Mary.

“Yessss...women...sex...each other...hot...”

She couldn’t resist another urge to giggle, and she did so nonchalantly. Closing her silver-and-gold-lidded eyes, she fantasized about the waitress again. They were again in the alley, but this time the waitress was completely naked except for a pair of pink strappy high heels. The waitress’ body was gleaming from sweat under neon lights and striking a seductive pose with one hand on the hip and another hand stroking shiny locks of fuchsia hair.

“You’re thinking about the waitress right now, aren’t you?”

Mary didn’t respond at first. All she could do was stare at Cynthia’s face with her dreamy eyes and smile. She wasn’t able to think of anything except how beautiful and sexy the woman was in front of her. Feeling a strange compulsion, Mary pursed her glossy red lips and licked them slightly. Her eyes were fully focused on Cynthia. The strange noise and pulsating lights barely registered to Mary now. They felt as normal as the other lights and sounds in a typical busy nightclub.

Without warning, Cynthia leaned forward on Mary and kissed her on the lips, lightly at first, then, after sensing no hesitation from Mary, applied more force to the kiss and slid her tongue into Mary’s painted mouth. Both women moaned softly.

“Mmmmmmmmmmm...”

Their tongues jostled, sliding and tugging against each other. Cynthia rested one hand on Mary’s shoulder and used the other to caress Mary’s thigh through the skirt fabric and brushed her fingers upwards until they reached the entranced woman’s left breast. In a similar fashion as their kiss, Cynthia applied light pressure when cupping Mary’s breast before gradually increasing the force. Mary’s moans became louder as her left breast was being kneaded and pinched like a mass of dough. Mary reciprocated Cynthia’s touching by placing her own hand on Cynthia’s naked left thigh and ran her hand along the warm skin, reaching over the hem of the black pencil skirt, and slid down on the side of the thigh to Cynthia’s butt. However, Mary hesitated when she suddenly thought about her younger daughter, Wendy, and her husband, Bruce. She abruptly broke the kiss with Cynthia, creating a thread of saliva between their lips which quickly disappeared and backed away from her.

“Mary...is something wrong?” asked Cynthia with mock concern.

“I-I’m sorry... I can’t....do this...”

Despite Cynthia holding onto Mary’s hands, Mary pulled away and left Cynthia, walking hastily into the crowd. She was confused at what was happening to her. What was I doing with that woman? What were those feelings I had towards her? Her instinct was to leave the club, but the density of the crowd made her progress slow. She could see the club exit but getting there seemed unattainable as she only moved inch by inch towards it. Her body seemed reluctant to leave. Mary didn’t know why but she felt regret and guilt for leaving Cynthia.

Cynthia smirked, lifted her smartphone, and typed in her observations in a special app: “Subject Mary reacted positively to light lesbian intimacy and reciprocated my advances, but is still showing resistance to ambient audioluminal programming. Requesting induction amplitude increase to level three...” After a few moments, a response came back: “Request granted.”

Looking around, Mary noticed that there were women everywhere and hardly any men. Mary felt guilt for abruptly leaving her friend, Cynthia, but at the same time struggled to remember how she got into this club and how she knew Cynthia. When did I meet Cynthia? She briefly recalled memories of herself talking cheerfully with Cynthia in an office, having dinner together at some restaurant, and taking a stroll together on a pathway along a local park, but there was something about those memories that unsettled her even though she knew those memories were real.

Mary stopped struggling through the crowd and simply stood at one place bewildered. The flashing lights were drawing her attention and seemed to be doing things that were scientifically impossible. Glowing lights forming straight lines and curves appeared in the air with no apparent emanating source. Was she hallucinating? Was she drunk? But, Mary couldn’t remember drinking any alcohol earlier. She remembered she had to do something important, but couldn’t remember what. Looking around again, she noticed women dancing on small, isolated platforms. She had seen the dancers earlier, but this time they registered more strongly on her for some reason. Her eyes focused on one particular female dancer who was covered from neck to toe in a shiny form-fitting black latex material. Over the tight bodysuit was a pink latex bra, a pink latex thong, a cropped, sheer pink blouse, and a sheer frilly, pleated, pink mini skirt. A white glossy harlequin mask with pearlescent blue lens on the eyes and pink lips covered the woman’s face. Bright, glossy neon pink hair flowed over the woman’s shoulders.

Mary’s growing curiosity overwhelmed her fear and desire to escape. With her eyes focused on the dancer, she made her way through the crowd towards the dancer’s location. Mary found that getting to the dancer was less difficult than getting to the club exit. As if the dancing crowd was parting for her and opening a pathway to the beautiful latex-covered vixen. By the time she got there, she no longer cared about leaving and was in complete awe of the latex-clad woman, who was at the moment rubbing her body up and down against the golden pole she was holding onto. Mary noticed the lustrous pink high heels worn by the dancer scintillating from the polychromatic light emanating from the translucent dance platform. Each triangular section of the octagonal platform pulsated its lights independently in various patterns. Lifting her head up, Mary saw that the metal pole was flashing with pink and white lights as well, as if it was a reverse kaleidoscope. Soon, she was completely transfixed by the luminous dance pole and stood completely motionless...

* * *

On paper Cynthia Meyers was the regional manager for Hecate Technologies, a subsidiary of Hecate Corporation, in the Western US, managing sales, customer service, and local research and development operations. In reality she was Serena Powers’s fixer. When Goddess wanted something done or a problem taken care of Cynthia made damn sure that it was handled with utmost efficiency and to Goddess’s exacting standards. Operating from the regional headquarters located in Bousewood, California, a bustling city located on the southern coast, the same city where the headquarters of Hecate Pharmaceuticals was located at. Cynthia came from a modest, lower middle class background. Her precociousness allowed her to obtain a multitude of scholarships that paid for most of her education. She completed advanced degrees in biochemistry and business administration. Prior to joining Hecate, she was already an accomplished researcher and businesswoman. She didn’t have any particular attachment to the organization to which she joined and only saw it as just another milestone in her career. Upon meeting Serena, however, she became completely enamored by the charismatic and regal woman, so much that she had decided to stay at the company long term and do her part in fulfilling Serena’s lofty goals. Serena saw great potential in Cynthia and gave her responsibilities that matched her abilities, some of which fall outside the boundaries of her title, but Cynthia was all too eager to carry out Serena’s wishes, no matter how simple or complex. She would even ask for tasks just for the simple reason of getting a chance to bask in her Goddess’ radiance. Even a simple praise from Goddess for completing a task successfully felt almost like an orgasm.

When Serena asked her to oversee and personally take part in the seduction and corruption of a curated group of females in Bousewood, she jumped at the opportunity. Despite the exciting prospect of being able to have sexual liaisons with various beautiful women, she and all other women assigned similar tasks had to abide by strict rules, one of which included not taking advantage of the chosen females for personal pleasure unless explicitly allowed. Given the gray area separating professionalism and personal pleasure, the rules were sometimes bent, but penalties were harsh when violations were discovered. Cynthia didn’t mind as long as was able to serve Goddess. The first time she saw the photos and profiles of the female members of the Love-Livingston family filled her with excitement, and she praised and thanked Goddess profusely for the assignment of working on those beauties.

While Goddess had decreed that access to the women of the Love-Livingston family were to be restricted to only a select few that would be directly handling their conversion and gave specific instructions on how they were to be converted. Goddess did not pass such restrictions on the next set of female beauties that Cynthia had to handle and process, Madelynn and Erin Goodwin.

When Cynthia saw reconnaissance pictures of the foxy mother and daughter duo she felt something stir within her that sparked an interest in both of them. A personal curiosity of sorts. She knew she had to have them for her own personal pleasure. From the report that came across her desk that fateful day the Goodwins only came into Hecate’s notice and invoked Goddess’s ire when the daughter, Madelynn Goodwin, began to investigate into Hecate and Goddess’s daughter, Sarah.

Originally both Erin and Madelynn were slated to be processed and given to a long-term business partner located in the Middle East but Cynthia stepped in and pleaded with Serena Powers to hand the Goodwin women over to her. The stern look that Goddess gave her and the agonizing silence that hung in the air of that room on that day was frightful but Goddess surprisingly agreed to her request. Cynthia was never sure why Goddess agreed to turnover Madelynn and Erin to her but she didn’t question it and was ever grateful to Goddess. The only condition that Goddess gave Cynthia was that the conversion of the Goodwin women would not impede the conversion of the Love-Livingston women.

Since then Cynthia and her team had been slowly methodically working on Erin and Madelynn while following the strict instructions of the conversion of the Love-Livingston women. In time Erin would become a submissive lesbian fucktoy for her and Madelynn to use and in turn Madelynn would be transformed a lesbian dominatrix, a depraved daughter she could share interests with, impart lessons, and mold into her own image as they sexually worked their personal lesbian fucktoy, Erin, over.

Cynthia smirked as she continued to think on that fateful day while she was monitoring Mary. Had the younger Goodwin kept her nose out of Hecate’s business then she and her mother wouldn’t have been targeted for conversion, at least not yet. Then again if Madelynn did keep to herself then Cynthia wouldn’t have the pleasure of having those beauties come into her observation and processing both mother and daughter into becoming her personal lesbian sluts.

* * *

A door in a large, nondescript building in the industrial zone bolted opened and a young brunette woman ran out. Seconds later, two men and three women in black suits ran out after her. She had almost reached her car before slipping on a small puddle of water created by the early morning rain and falling on the ground.

“Uggghh!”

The pursuers quickly caught up to her and two of them held her down, then forced her into a kneeling position. The leader of the group held out a revolver and pointed it at her forehead.

“No! Please don’t!”

“We were kind enough to give you an internship position at Hecate with a generous salary, but you betrayed our trust and tried to steal our secrets. Hecate invested a lot of money and time in R&D. We won’t be giving it away just like that. What do you have to say for yourself?”

“I didn’t mean to...I-I...just wanted to pay off my family’s debts... They offered me a lot of money...”

“I’ve heard that one before, but you’re no ordinary college girl. Tell me, who are you working for?”

“I don’t know... This man I met online, Dan, offered me money for the job...but I don’t know who he really is...”

“Last chance...” The woman with blue-dyed hair pressed her gun tightly against the temple of the girl’s head.

Tears were streaming down the girl’s face.

“Please....don’t kill me! Oh Please! I just did it for the money. My mom and dad are drowning in debt from medical bills... he offered to pay it all off. I-I swear I don’t know anything... I really don’t know... He never told me anything about himself or the people he worked for...except that they called themselves “Blue Bodies”... I only met him offline once... He wore a wide-brimmed black hat, a black business suit, and a blue mask... I wasn’t even able to see his hair! He gave me some money, a USB stick, and instructions... He promised me the rest of the payment after I completed my job...”

“Did he ask you for anything specific?”

“I-I don’t... I mean, he didn’t say anything specific... he just wanted me to keep tabs on your organization.” the young woman tearfully blubbered.

“Bullshit, you think we’re fucking stupid! You don’t think we don’t know. Tell me or I swear to Goddess you’ll find out what a .38 caliber magnum round between the eyes feels like!” There was no mistaking the threat in the blue-haired woman’s voice as she dug the barrel of her weapon into the sobbing woman’s forehead.

“Project Bimini! Please, he said he wanted any details I could gather on Project Bimini. I told you everything now!”

The blue-haired woman looked at the sobbing frightened girl with disgust. The very thought that someone would try and betray her Goddess and Hecate filled her with anger.

“Thank you, your services are no longer required. Now die.” The blue-haired woman pulled on the trigger.

The girl screamed as she shielded her face with her hands, “NOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE DON’ T KILL ME! OH MY GOD, I SWEAR THAT’S ALL I KNOW!”

Click!

“Hahahahaha!” laughed the blue-haired woman raucously as she pulled the gun away and waved it in front of the hysterical woman. “You totally fell for it! You even wet yourself!”

The girl’s face reddened with embarrassment.

“Don’t worry, we won’t kill you, Katie.”

“You won’t?” Katie’s face brightened with relief. She sniffed and brushed off some of her tears.

“We won’t even pursue charges against you either, but we need you to help us in return.”

“Help you?” asked Katie skeptically. Her heart sank.

“Help us find out the real identity of the person who gave you this job and the people whom he works for.” The blue-haired woman caressed Katie’s face. The woman’s leering and touching made Katie wince. “Hell, I’ll even sweeten the pot a bit. Help us and I’ll throw in a cool $250,000 your way. That’s probably way more than what this Dan was paying you to spy on us. Fuck, I’ll even throw this in. It’s your dad that’s sick isn’t it? Prostate cancer can be a bitch but you know what? You happen to be working for the top pharmaceutical company in the world. A company that has a lot of experimental cancer treatments in the works. I can get your dad in one of our experimental clinical cancer treatment programs and next thing you know he’ll be on the path of recovery. So, think you can help us?”

After some hesitation, Katie agreed, knowing that complying with her captors was the best option at the moment. She didn’t have much of a choice. “Yes, I can help you...”

In response the blue-haired woman gave Katie a grin which sent a chill up her spine and before she could react the blue-haired woman immediately grabbed hold of Katie’s hair and dragged her close to her face.

“And if you ever think of betraying us again I swear next time the gun will be loaded and that’s after my friends here have a hot night on the town on your traitorous ass and after that I’ll pay sweet mom and dad a visit before I tie them to their bed and burn them alive. Lets not forget your brother in Ohio. I’ll have my friends here pay him and his wife a nice visit and if I’m feeling merciful I might only castrate your brother and force feed him his balls while I have your sister-in-law sodomized! You get me bitch!”

Katie nodded in terror as she realized that she chose the wrong people to work against.

The blue-haired woman broke out into fits of laughter as she slapped Katie on the back.

“Fucking A, Katie! I’m just messing with you... or am I?” The sudden change from playful amusement to cold-hearted killer unnerved Katie. She had no idea how to respond other than to nod her head in agreement and give a forced smile and a weak chuckle as she pretended that she got the joke that Katie was trying to make.

“Good. Oh, and another thing, I want you to take this pill.” The blue-haired woman opened a small pill bottle and placed one blue gel capsule in her palm.

“W-what is it?” Katie looked at the pill fearfully.

“Something that will make you feel very good...“

“Ummm...” Katie was afraid that it might be some sort of concentrated poison or drug to make it seem like she died from accidental poisoning or overdose.

“Didn’t you say you agree to help us?” The blue-haired woman placed a round into one of the chambers of the revolver and locked it back into place before pointing the gun at Katie again. “Or would you like to take me up on my other offer? This time it won’t be a joke.”

Katie closed her eyes and slowly opened her mouth to accept the pill. What would happen to her afterwards she didn’t want to imagine. It wasn’t long before the effects of the pill kicked in and Katie passed out. The two men soon took hold of her and put her arms over their shoulders as they proceeded to carry Katie off.

“Project Bimini, what the hell kind of stupid name is that to give a project?” one of the guys said as he slung Katie’s left arm over his neck and onto his shoulder. While the other chuckled at his associate’s comment.

The blue-haired woman rolled her eyes before saying “Goddess, don’t they give you guys a proper education any more?”

The men just stared at her blankly in response. Confused at her statement and not sure what to make of it.

“For crying out loud. Pick up a history book once in a while. Bimini is the region that the Spanish believed the Fountain of Youth was located in before Ponce de León decided to search for it in Florida.

The other two females just facepalmed as the two guys just continued to stare at their commander. Their expressions indicated that they were failing to comprehend why the project was named after Bimini.

“You know what, just forget it. I forget sometimes that we don’t pay you guys to think. Just get this traitor’s worthless ass back to processing.”

The goons just nodded as they dragged an unconscious Katie away.

* * *

Katie rose from her desk in her cubicle, then chastised herself for dozing off. She examined her face with her compact mirror she kept in her desk drawer. Her frosted pink lipstick was okay. Her mascara was okay. Her light blue eyeshadow was okay. Nothing was smudged. Katie breathed a sigh of relief as she examined her platinum blonde hair and noticed that it was okay. She had recently experimented with her looks, and on her last visit to a saloon she opted to dye her brunette hair and try a layered cut on her now thick shoulder-length platinum locks and Katie felt the style looked great on her. It added texture to her luxurious hair and the added waves and curls gave it definition.. Glad that her impromptu nap had not messed up her looks too badly. She brushed some locks over her shoulder before putting away the mirror, then examined her pink-lacquered nails before continuing typing her report on her computer. Several minutes later, she received a notification on the Babble Talk messaging app. Realizing she was late for her one-on-one meeting with her manager, Mrs. Lori Duval, Katie quickly got out of her swivel chair and left her cubicle. She walked at a fast pace across the room on newly purchased four-inch, open-toed black high heels while sensually swaying her butt, encased in a midnight black pencil skirt, as she passed her female co-workers. Which gave them a nice view of her ass and shapely legs as she left for her meeting. When Katie arrived she stopped right outside of Mrs. Duval’s office and gave herself another once over in front of the body-length mirror her boss kept by the door just to make sure she truly did look presentable. Katie brushed off any lint or dust on her pink satin button-up blouse and did a quick smooth-down from top to bottom to rid of any unsightly wrinkles in her attire. Mrs. Duval was a stickler for making sure that the girls in her department looked their best. “Look like a professional and you become a professional,” was something Mrs. Duval advocated in the workspace. Feeling that she would pass Mrs. Duval’s scrutiny Katie took a few moments to take a deep breath before going inside.

“Mrs. Duval, I’m sorry for being late,” apologized Katie with her eyes downcast after entering her manager’s private office.

Without saying a word, the older woman got up from her chair behind her sleek wooden desk and walked up to the female intern. Mrs. Duval raised her red-nailed fingers and lifted Katie’s chin.

“Be more punctual next time, sweetie.”

“I will do my best, Mrs. Duval.”

“Also, what did I tell you to call me when we’re alone together Katie.” The way Lori’s velvety voice put some kind of sensual emphasis into each syllable of her name caused Katie’s body to tremble with desire.

“I-I’m sorry Lori... it’s just I’ve been so busy working on the code for the next update and I’m still waiting for Becky’s department to send me documents from the last patch update.”

“Sshhhhhh.” Lori seductively said as Katie took note of Lori’s sexy, pouty lips forming that seductive O-shape as she shushed her. Feeling Lori’s slender index finger on her lips caused her loins to pulse with desire. Katie so badly wanted to open her lips on suck on her boss’s digit.

A soft gasp escaped from Katie’s lips as she felt Lori gentry stroke her face.

“It’s okay. It looks like my Katie Cat is all worked up and frazzled due to some on the job stress.”

Katie’s heart skipped a bit when she heard Lori use the pet name she had given her. Oh how badly Katie just wanted to embrace her lover in a tight hold and give in to her desires and ravish the woman in front of her but held firm. Knowing that she couldn’t do anything unless she had Lori’s permission.

“Does my Katie Cat need to blow off some steam? Would you like that Katie? Would you like me to make you feel good, give you the warm, fuzzy feeling that you so desperately want?” Lori said as she circled Katie. Her hand was still on Katie’s body as it roamed along its sensual curves as she walked around it.

“P-Please...” was all that Katie could sputter out as her body was being worked up into a sexual frenzy. Katie could feel her pussy dampen and throb with need and desire, her tits go hard and firm, and her whole body at this point was trembling with lust.

“That’s right Katie Cat, ask me for your treat because deep down you know that you belong to me, that you’ll never deny me access to your hot, sexy body, and that I own you mind, body and soul.”

Katie shut her eyes as she braced herself as the strong sensual shudder coursed through her body. Taking deep breaths to steel her mind and resolve. This was a game that Lori enjoyed playing with her and if Katie wanted to reach the pleasurable conclusion of this game she had to do her best to play her part right.

“Y-You’re right Lori. You do own me and I do belong to you because deep down we belong to each other. I-I will never deny you. My purpose is to surrender myself to your will and... and I will always obey every word that comes from your sexy lips.”

A look of absolute lust appeared on Katie’s face when she came into eye contact with Mrs. Duval. Katie pouted her lips and bit her lower lip.

“As you should always...” Was Lori said before seductively leaning in to plant a sensual kiss on Katie’s quivering frosted pink lips.

The older woman, powered by her own lust, went in and lowered her lips to plant a soft kiss on Katie’s. Followed by her ravishing Katie’s mouth with her tongue. Katie moaned as she felt Lori’s tongue invade her mouth and conquer her oral cavity. Her own tongue reaching out and seductively dueling with Lori’s and eventually submitting. Soon after Lori shifted her posture a bit as she reached down with her arms and lifted the hem of Katie’s short black pencil skirt up to Katie’s waist and then grabbed the young intern’s panty covered smooth ass cheeks with both hands, alternating between soft touches and tight clenching of butt flesh with her long red nails. Each time resulting in Katie grinding her nubile body against Lori’s firm, towering sexy body.

They continued making out as Lori nudged Katie towards the direction of her desk until Katie’s panty-clad butt touched its front edge. Having done this many times before, Katie propper herself up and sat on the edge of the desk and started to unbutton her blouse before pulling her skirt down over her legs and tossing it aside. Lori gently ran her right hand along Katie’s stocking-covered legs that were held up by a garter belt while she kissed Katie passionately again. Savoring the sensation of her fingers feeling the smooth silky material of Katie’s stockings on her long, elegant legs and with her left she started groping at Katie’s breasts through the frilly pink and white satin bra. Katie moaned softly and arched her back in pleasure as she was trained to do and pressed her breasts against Lori’s palm. Seeing that Katie was bucking atop her desk with pleasure Lori disengaged her hands from Katie’s foxy body to give her time to cool down and let the lust in Katie’s body abate for a bit. Then Lori gently pushed Katie down until the nubile intern’s upper body was sprawled on the table. With three fingers, she hooked them under the waistband of Katie’s panties and pulled them down through the young woman’s long, smooth, sensual legs. Soon she was rewarded by the most welcoming sight of Katie’s shaved pussy, aroused, wet with lust, and trembling with desire.

“You’re so turned on. You want it badly, don’t you?” asked the older woman while teasing Katie’s clit with her right thumb.

“Ooohhhh, yes, L-Lori... I need it very much... Please fuck me now! I beg you, please!”

“Such a sweet, sexy girl... I have just the right thing for horny sluts like you...” Lori said as she started to unfasten her pencil skirt, and when the skirt dropped it revealed a pink translucent strap-on connected to a pink leather harness seductively wrapped around her waist. Katie guesstimated that the fake cock was roughly about 8-inches in length and with a girth of 2-inches. Lori then reached over Katie, in doing so giving the young woman a grand view of her cleavage, and dug into a drawer in her desk and managed to grab a container of sexual aphrodisiac-laced lubricant which she then poured a copious amount of onto the pink translucent silicone dildo.

“Is my Katie Cat ready for her reward?” Lori said with lustful glee as she stroked the lube slick shaft affixed between her legs as she aimed the head of the sex toy at the entrance of Katie’s pulsing honey pot.

Katie whimpered as she spread her legs as far as she could. Inviting Lori, her boss and her lover, to plunge the dildo into her.

Like a mighty conqueror ready to deliver the killing blow Lori took a triumphant step forward and teased Katie’s entrance with just the head of her artificial cock on her lover’s slick entrance. With Katie vainly thrusting her hips trying to catch the head of the dildo and have it slide into her eager pussy and give her the release she desperately craved.

With her left hand Lori pressed down on Katie’s bare abdomen holding her in place signaling to her eager lover that she had to stay still and obey as she wagged the index finger of her right at Katie.

“Not yet Katie, not yet. You have to earn this. Just like the other times.”

Katie knew what she had to do as she brought up her legs up to her chest and then locked them into place with her arms wrapped around them. In doing so she further exposed herself to Lori. Putting on an obscene sexual display of her most intimate area for Lori to see. Katie’s pussy throbbed and glistened with sexual need. Even her puckered asshole twitched a bit. Signaling that it too was eager to join in the sexual escapades that was occuring in Lori’s office.

“P-Please Lori I need you to fuck me. My cunt, my ass I don’t care which hole you choose to fuck because both of them belong to you, fuck I belong to you. All I want out of life is the satisfaction of serving you, knowing that you used my body as you saw fit is my happiness. Please Katie... fuck me... b-because you own me a-and I belong to you.” Katie tearfully pleaded with Lori, who stood towering over her, dildo still in hand and pointed at her slick fuck hole.

“You make a very compelling argument Katie Cat and who am I to disagree?” With that said Lori placed the head of the silicone cock at the fleshy gates of Katie’s pussy and with a slow and steady pace she began to plunge the fuck tool deep into her lover’s cunt. Katie moaned loudly with her pink-lipped mouth when the thick strap-on went deeply into her pussy during the initial thrust.

“Aahhh...Ohhh yesssss...” Katie moaned as she felt Lori invade her womanhood with the strap-on dildo. Every pleasurable nerve in her pussy was set off, like a million tiny pleasurable explosions going off inside her. Katie’s body bucked and convulsed as Lori worked her cock into her lover.

Once she had a good 6-inches buried into Katie’s spasming pussy Lori then took possession of Katie’s legs, placed them over her shoulders, and continued thrusting repeatedly into the sexy intern’s womanhood. Katie squealed and moaned in tandem with the movement of her manager’s hips. Her sexual responses were greatly amplified by the aphrodisiac, making her delirious with pleasure. Lori’s office soon filled with the erotic sounds of flesh contacting flesh as Lori began a rhythmic pounding of Katie’s quivering cunt.

“Ooooooohh... so gooood... oh yeah....Oh...ohhh...uhh...ohh...ohhh...” Were the only words that Katie could utter as she felt Lori invade her loins and encite sexual pleasure within her very being. Katie could feel the impending orgasm building

Despite her limited mobility Katie did anything she could to maximize the pleasure that Lori was working into her. Focusing on clenching her slickening pussy as best as she could which did increase the pleasure as Katie felt the fake cock gently stroke against the quivering walls of her slick fuck hole. It was with Lori’s last thrust that Katie’s eyes widened as she felt her orgasm course through her like a hi-speed bullet train going through a tunnel. She arched her back and pushed her pussy against the artificial phallus. No longer caring if anyone on the floor knew what she and Lori were doing Katie let out the most sexually satisfying scream as she felt her pussy spasm against Lori’s cock. After recovering from her high, she rose up from the desk and kissed Mrs. Duval passionately on the lips, one a satisfied lover would give her partner, while embracing her.

“I desire some company tonight. Can you come home with me after work?” asked Mrs. Duval.

For a brief moment, Katie expressed disappointment on her face, this was the third time this week that Lori had wanted her to come to her place and spend the night with her. Katie felt she spent so much at Lori’s home she might as well change her address. Despite how uncomfortable Lori’s command made her Katie knew that she couldn’t let Lori know and so Katie turned away from her manager’s intense gaze, but knew deep down that she couldn’t refuse. Despite Lori’s choice in wording Katie knew that it was a demand and not a request. She faced her manager again before answering with a cheerful voice, “Yes, I would be more than happy to spend the night with you at your place, Lori!”

“Excellent choice Katie cat, now get back dressed and meet me here after your shift ends.”

Katie submissively nodded as she went about picking up her discarded clothes and putting them back on. As she opened the door to walk out Katie felt a playful swat on the butt and turned to see Lori looking back at her with a mischievous smile. Katie felt an uneasy feeling in the pit of her gut as she closed the door to Lori’s office behind her with the seductive older woman behind it, leering at her.

* * *

While Katie was riding in Mrs. Duval’s silver coupe after work, she pondered over her situation. Before three weeks ago, she had never imagined ever engaging in lesbian activities with other women, let alone think about them sexually, yet here she was, on her way to her female manager’s home for yet another night of sexual intimacy. Ever since the day she was caught attempting to steal Hecate’s proprietary secrets, she didn’t feel like the same person as before. In order to avoid trouble, legal and otherwise, she had agreed to serve the Hecate organization. One of the first things she had to do was participate in casual sex with various female members of Hecate. Although she was absolutely disgusted at first, she somehow managed to become desensitized to lesbianism, but she couldn’t imagine herself getting fully accustomed to it.

Though she had agreed to counterspy for Hecate, she didn’t exactly betray the person for whom she initially worked for, who went by the name, Dan, and claimed to be part of an organization called Blue Bodies. Despite her early spying activities being discovered by Hecate, Dan told her she could still continue to help Blue Bodies by pretending to be under Hecate’s control. While Katie won’t be able to access Hecate’s research anymore, she could still provide other forms of useful intelligence. Katie was reluctant at first, but Dan warned Katie that it was too late to back out without endangering herself and possibly her family and friends as Hecate already had her under its crosshairs. Furthermore, without Blue Bodies’ help, Katie would become fully brainwashed by Hecate and lose her self-identity. In order to avoid that fate, Katie had to help Blue Bodies.

During a stop at a red light, Mrs. Duval started a piece of doctored jazz music on the audio system, then casually touched and caressed Katie’s left thigh. “Open the glove box.”

Katie slowly reached for the latch and pulled down the glove box, revealing a silver cylindrical object and exposing herself to a blast of strong perfume to her face.

“Take out the toy and fuck yourself with it.”

Obeying Mrs. Duval’s order, Katie picked the dildo up from the compartment and lowered it between her thighs. With slow gyrating motions, she tickled her clit with the tip of dildo while giving out hushed moans. The music felt soothing for Katie and the perfume smelled so good that she soon stopped caring about onlookers possibly being able to notice that she was masturbating in the car. Every now and then, Mrs. Duval would touch Katie’s shoulder, waist, butt, and thigh, making Katie feel even more excited. Katie moans gradually became louder as she increased the tempo of the dildo’s movements, but when she was close to the edge, Mrs. Duval issued a command, “Stop!”

Daring not to disobey, Katie immediately stopped despite wanting to continue. But, it was difficult for her to hold her desires in, not knowing that she was under the effect of the potent aphrodisiacal perfume.

“Make love to the dildo with your mouth.”

Katie raised the shiny metallic toy to her sparkly pink lips, eager to find sexual relief in any way possible. She kissed the tip before completely wrapping her lips around the head of the shaft and pushed it in as far as her mouth would allow. Because of her artificially heightened responses, Katie felt as if her mouth was a second vagina as she pumped the dildo in and out of her mouth while making muffled sounds of pleasure.

“You’re such a shameless slut and bad girl... Good girls don’t expose themselves and fuck themselves in their manager’s car, do they?” asked Mrs. Duval sarcastically.

Mrs. Duval’s words stung Katie, but she was too aroused to seriously care and only gave a murmur in response. Katie just wanted to ease her sexual feelings as much as possible even if she was only allowed to do it with her mouth.

“I take that to mean you agree with me.” Mrs. Duval placed her hand lewdly on Katie’s thigh.

The subliminals in the jazz music made her have erotic thoughts about women. She fantasized about having sex with Mrs. Duval. Even though Katie already had sex with Mrs. Duval earlier that day, a strong urge now grew within her to have sex with the older woman again. She didn’t feel like she was just merely obeying Mrs. Duval but also satisfying her own needs. The thought disturbed her, but her fantasies, induced by the pernicious music, overshadowed her doubts and concerns at the moment.

Katie imagined herself wearing shimmering harem dancer garb in blue and gold, dancing under the warm, flickering light from multiple braziers in a large room of gray marble. The jewelry on her body clinked and glittered from her sinuous body movements. Her audience consisted of just a sole woman sitting on an ornate golden chair with red leather upholstery. The woman had glossy black hair in an updo style and wore only a red cloak over a sparkling silver metal filigree bra and thong. Katie felt a strong attraction towards the regal figure watching her performance. She gyrated her hips to and fro, shaking her ass and breasts, which were larger than what she possessed in reality, and eyed the woman seductively while smiling through a sheer blue veil that covered the lower half of her face.

Due to the ongoing effect of Hecate’s induction program, Katie rarely had sexual thoughts of men anymore. In fact, she couldn’t remember the last time she had thought about men. Although she regularly consumed the red pills given to her by Dan, which he assured her is able to counteract the effects of Hecate’s control to a degree, she wasn’t sure if they’re actually effective, but she had no one else to turn to and was afraid of losing her mind.

Mrs. Duval ordered Katie to stop playing with the dildo after arriving at the parking garage of a condominium. She wrapped an arm around Katie’s waist, inciting a shudder from Katie, and guided the sexually dazed intern to her unit on the third floor. By this time, Katie was so aroused that she couldn’t resist squirming and pressing her body close against Mrs. Duval’s whenever she could. Katie was dimly aware that she shouldn’t be feeling this way towards Mrs. Duval, but it was impossible for her to deny the feeling and desire she was currently experiencing towards the woman.

While the couple rode the elevator, Katie leaned her head on Mrs. Duval’s shoulder while the older woman groped the intern’s ass. Katie was unaware that the elevator was moving at quarter speed, and she was being blasted with subliminal stimuli disguised as machine noises and indicator lights.

“Lori...” whispered Katie coquettishly. She pressed her lips against the woman’s neck and lightly flicked it with her tongue.

“Be patient, dear. We’re almost there.”

When the elevator doors finally opened with a ding sound, Katie was already in a lustful embrace with Mrs. Duval with her lips pressed tightly against the woman’s mouth and her right leg raised and wrapped around the woman’s upper left thigh.

“This is our floor.”

Katie disengaged from Mrs. Duval and giggled. They walked down the hallway a short distance to Lori’s condo unit. It was the first time Katie visited her manager’s home that was much more lavish and well furnished than Katie’s small, humble apartment that was located in a seedy neighborhood. The living area, dining area, and kitchen shared the same continuous space. Mrs. Duval guided Katie to a sofa in the living area next to a coffee table.

“What would you like to drink? I have scotch, tequila, beer, wine...”

“Umm...I would like some scotch...”

At one point while Katie was waiting, jazz music started playing, similar to what she had heard while riding in Mrs. Duval’s car. In the kitchen area, Mrs. Duval grabbed two glass tumblers and poured the yellowish liquid from a bottle of scotch into each tumbler. She carried the tumblers to Katie and offered her one of them. “Here, sweetie.”

Katie gingerly accepted the cup and took a sip from it after Mrs. Duval sat down next to her and drank from her own cup first. Unknown to Katie, the drink was laced with an aphrodisiac in a concentrated form that was more powerful than the perfume she was dosed with earlier. Before Katie took her second sip, Mrs. Duval had a hand on Katie’s exposed left thigh, touching it through the white stocking. The simple contact was enough to cause Katie to gasp. The sensation was so strong that it was comparable to her clit being fingered. Katie shuddered as Mrs. Duval continued to run her hand along Katie’s thigh, grazing its skin with her long, tapered red nails. Mrs. Duval’s hand then slipped beneath Katie’s short pencil skirt and pressed against Katie’s pussy through the pink satin panties, feeling moisture soaking through the smooth fabric. Her fingers then slipped beneath the white lacy and ruffled edge of the panties and into the wet, warm hole of Katie’s vagina. Katie moaned loudly from the intense surge of pleasure, which was much greater than the simple touching of her thigh.

Mrs. Duval poured some scotch into her own mouth without swallowing and pressed her lips against Katie’s lips, rubbing against them side-to-side against Katie’s lips opened, which Mrs. Duval then immediately let loose the aphrodisiac-tainted alcohol into Katie’s mouth. As soon as Katie swallowed,Mrs. Duval pulled her lips away—creating a thread of saliva—to take another mouthful of scotch and feed Katie’s mouth again while continuing to finger Katie’s pussy. Mrs. Duval repeated the feeding five more times before her cup was empty. By now, Mrs. Duval’s hand was thoroughly soaked by Katie’s vaginal fluids. Mrs. Duval pulled her hand from underneath Katie’s skirt and raised it to her own lips, sucking them sensually with her extended them before pressing the same fingers against Katie’s lips, allowing Katie to taste her own vaginal fluids.

Delirious with heightened arousal from the new aphrodisiac, Katie subconsciously spread her legs and began opening her sheer white blouse one button at a time while Mrs. Duval also did the same on her own blouse. Once Katie’s pink satin bra was exposed, Mrs. Duval pulled down a bra strap through Katie’s right arm and began sucking on the exposed breast. Katie arched her back and gasped with wide open lips. Mrs. Duval pulled down the other bra strap and cupped Katie’s other exposed breast, pinching the erect nipple. She kept sucking and sucking on Katie’s breast for many minutes before switching to the other breast and sucking it for just as long. After being satiated by Katie’s breasts, Mrs. Duval began kissing downward along Katie’s abdomen, paying special attention to her navel that was decorated with a pink jewel piercing. As she licked Katie’s abdomen, Mrs. Duval unzipped Katie’s pencil skirt and pulled it down through her legs while Katie removed her own black blazer and put it over the backrest of the sofa.

Once Mrs. Duval reached the shaved area between Katie’s thighs, she flicked her tongue on the bulging clit and sucked on it for a while before enveloping the whole labia with her red-lipsticked mouth. Katie cried in absolute pleasure. With her sensations amplified by the aphrodisiac, pleasure swamped over any cognitive thought she might have had. She squealed as Lori expertly worked her tongue in her pussy. Katie placed one hand on Mrs. Duval’s head, clutching her sandy blonde hair. She moaned loudly with abandon.

“Ohhhh yessss...Ohhhhhhh...yesss...ahhhhhhh....”

Katie’s orgasm came upon her like a tidal wave. Her back bucked and she raised her hips. Feminine juices squirted repeatedly from her pussy, which Mrs. Duval swallowed most of and caught some on her face.

“Mmmmmmmmmm...you taste good...” Mrs. Duval licked around her lips to savor more of Katie’s feminine fluids before completely removing her own clothing until only her black satin bra and thong with frilly red lace remained. “Now, I want you to lick my ass...”

At first, Katie was absolutely disgusted by Mrs. Duval’s request but when she saw Mrs. Duval standing on her fours on the sofa with her butt facing her, Katie’s reluctance went somehow away. She felt as if someone was quietly whispering into her ear, telling her repeatedly how good ass licking was. The more she looked at Mrs. Duval’s ass, the more she was attracted to it. She gingerly pulled down Lori’s panties and pulled apart the older woman’s butt cheeks revealing the gaping anal rose bud. Lowering her pink lips against the anal ring, she began licking at it, slowly at first, then gradually picking up speed.

“You’re such a good ass licker...”

Next morning, Katie woke up next to Mrs. Duval in the bed. She was revolted by her memories of what she had done with Mrs. Duval last night. Quietly, she got out of her bed and went for her coat. Reaching into a hidden pocket, she retrieved a red pill and quietly went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Right after swallowing the pill and several gulps of water, she heard the sound of footsteps. She hurriedly finished her glass of water, almost choking, and placed it down just as Mrs. Duval came into her view.

“What are you doing?” asked Mrs. Duval suspiciously.

“I was just drinking some water.”

“Come join in the shower when you’re ready.”

“Yes, Lori,” replied Katie in a cute voice with a giggle. She had spoken in this manner so many times that it became almost second nature to her. Katie didn’t follow Mrs. Duval immediately but decided to stay where she was for a bit longer to gather her thoughts. She knew her mind would be influenced by Hecate mind technology sooner or later again. So far she hadn’t come upon any new technology of such nature outside of Hecate’s corporate offices and facilities, just new methods of delivery. Yesterday was the first time she was exposed to psychoactive perfume emitted from a vehicle. The effects from the exposure were stronger than what she had experienced before. She suspected what she had eaten and drank at Mrs. Duval’s home last night might have been drugged, and the ambient music she heard might have had subliminals, but there was no way to know for certain unless she could collect samples. Not dallying further, she walked to the bathroom to join Mrs. Duval.

When Katie got to the bathroom, Mrs. Duval was already in the shower. She opened the shower door and joined the older woman. The shower bathtub combo allowed Katie to stand comfortably next to Mrs. Duval. As soon as Katie closed the sliding glass door, Lori’s fingers immediately began working on Katie’s pussy.

“I want you to lick my ass again like you did last night.”

Stunned by the demand, Katie stood there motionless, but Mrs. Duval ignored her reaction and simply turned around so that her back was facing Katie. Taking a deep breath, Katie knelt and placed her hands on Mrs. Duval’s ass cheeks. As if a switch had turned on, Katie’s hesitation disappeared. The smooth ass in front of her looked very appealing all of a sudden. She moved forward and smothered her face between the ass cheeks while holding them with both hands, then pressed her tongue against Mrs. Duval’s rosebud...

A while later, they were in Lori’s home office. Mrs. Duval retrieved something from a leather handbag and showed it to Katie.

“Katie, take a look at this.”

“A new smartwatch?”

“Yes, it’s the latest Bitfruit smartwatch with great new features. Here, take a closer look...”

The digital dial on the smartwatch screen disappeared and a dazzling arrangement of geometric shapes filled the small screen with an intense brightness that Katie never thought would be possible on such a small watch. The colorful shapes seemed to jump out from the watch right at her.

“Katie, listen to my voice... Whatever I say is the absolute truth, and you will believe my statements without question...”

“Whatever you say is the absolute truth... I will believe your statements without question...” replied Katie in an emotionless monotone without removing her eyes from Mrs. Duval’s watch.

“You will dedicate your whole life to serving Goddess...”

“I will dedicate my whole life to serving Goddess...”

“You will always be obedient and loyal to Goddess...”

“I will always be obedient and loyal to Goddess...”

“You are a lesbian...”

“I am a lesbian...”

“You will always lust for women...”

“I will always lust for women...”

“You feel nothing for men...”

“I feel nothing for men...”

“You will always want to have sex with women at any opportunity...”

“I will always want to have sex with women at any opportunity...”

“You will always try to seduce women into having sex with you...”

“I will always try to seduce women into having sex with me...”

“You love Mrs. Lori Duval.”

“I love Mrs. Lori Duval.”

“You lust for Mrs. Lori Duval.”

“I lust for Mrs. Lori Duval.”

“You will always do what Mrs. Lori Duval demands of you.”

“I will always do what Mrs. Lori Duval demands of me.”

The bright patterns on Mrs. Duval’s watch stopped before another set of patterns showed for another three minutes. Unlike the first set of patterns, which quickly put a preconditioned or prepared subject into a highly suggestible trance for flexible or improvisational conditioning, the second set of patterns contained preprogrammed instructions and behavioral altering algorithms encoded in a special neural programming language that would condition the subject without requiring the controller to directly interact with her subject. Repeated use would strengthen the effectiveness of the conditioning. The watch’s screen returned to its default time display after it showed a third set of patterns that brought the subject out of her trance.

“Pretty neat, isn’t it?”

Katie blinked her eyes. She vaguely remembered Mrs. Duval saying a lot of things to her moments before, but couldn’t remember what was said. She hoped that she wasn’t caught spacing out. “Oh yes, it’s a great watch, Mrs. Duval!” in a cute, bubbly tone.

“I have a new assignment for you, Katie, but can you wait here a few minutes while I go through some papers?”

“No problem, Lori, I can wait for however long it takes.”

Strange new emotions rose within Katie, emotions she thought she would never have. On one hand, she was being forced into her current situation, yet she couldn’t deny that she was having strong feelings for Mrs. Duval, the woman who was basically using her like a prostitute. As far as she knew, the red pills seemed to be working. She felt like she was in control of herself as far as she knew, but didn’t know why she was now feeling sexually attracted towards the wicked woman who didn’t respect her and treated her like an object. Was she bisexual? But, she only had boyfriends and never recalled having any sexual thoughts about women before her coercion into the service of Hecate. Was it trauma bonding? Stockholm Syndrome? Yet, despite her doubts about her unexpected feelings towards Mrs. Duval, she couldn’t resist parting her lips slightly and thrusting her chest out towards the woman whom she hated in a flirtatious manner. They just had sex in the shower minutes earlier, but she was now feeling aroused. She didn’t want to have sex with Mrs. Duval again, yet her body was responding differently. What was going on? Was she building a tolerance towards the red pills?

Fear and excitement gripped Katie when her body seemed to move on autopilot. Her legs parted slightly. Her tongue peeked out from mouth, sliding along her sparkly pink lips. She slowly traced the curves of her body, acting as if she was about to open her blouse, while looking at Mrs. Duval with bedroom eyes. Katie wanted to stop the actions of her body, but it was difficult, like trying to run up a steep hill. Something was egging her on, and she couldn’t tell if it was her own will or simply the effect of Hecate’s mental conditioning. She shifted on her feet, moving her hips slightly. Very slowly, she dry humped the air close to the edge of the desk. Katie could feel her pussy moistening. Despite telling Mrs. Duval she couldn’t wait, Katie was becoming impatient.

Look at me, Lori... Look at me...please.... Lori...please look at meeee!!!

Despite her efforts, Mrs. Duval remained focused on the papers she was reading. After the four long minutes passed, Katie sighed when Mrs. Duval finally looked up at her, but the woman seemed to completely ignore Katie’s overt flirtation.

“I have an upcoming meeting with a potential client. He’s on the fence regarding the contract. There’s a chance that won’t move forward with us. However, Katie, with your help we might be able to seal the deal.”

“I-I don’t understand, Lori. I haven’t done any sales before. I’m not sure if I could—”

“Well, as with all things in life, you’ve got to start somewhere. But, I’m not asking you to do sales. I want you to...entertain the prospect...”

“Entertain the prospect?”

“Yes, in case that wasn’t obvious enough to you, I want you to have sex with him.”

Katie’s smile flattened, and she panicked visibly.

“What’s wrong, Katie? You don’t seem to be comfortable with my request.”

“Ummm...” Serving Mrs. Duval sexually was one thing, but being a whore for men was another. For some reason, she was more disgusted and disturbed with having sex with strange men than she was being a sexual plaything for Mrs. Duval. It was against her personal morals to have sex with men for financial reasons, in this case to complete business deals. She really wanted to say “no” to Mrs. Duval and shake her head to emphasize her denial of Mrs. Duval’s request. Her mouth opened, but no tangible words came out. Her head barely moved.

“What’s that? I can’t hear what you’re saying.”

“N—”

“I assume you don’t have a problem with this. After all, you did say you will do whatever I ask of you.” Mrs. Duval smirked.

Out of nowhere, Katie felt an unexpected surge of arousal. She did remember saying she will do whatever Mrs. Duval wanted, but the memory was vague, and she was sure if the promise was for something else, something that’s currently taken out of context by Mrs. Duval. She wasn’t sure if she had even made such a promise, but since Mrs. Duval said it, it must be true to some degree. What if she said “no” to Mrs. Duval? Feelings of happiness, love, and acceptance now filled her, though intermittently. Why was Mrs. Duval stirring such feelings within her? Ever since being forced to become Mrs. Duval’s personal assistant, she was merely pretending to enjoy her interactions with Mrs. Duval. She never enjoyed it in any way. But, right now, she wasn’t so sure. Perhaps the red pills are not as effective anymore. She needed to talk to Dan as soon as possible.

“Yes, I did promise to do whatever you want, Lori,” replied Katie in a sultry manner. She didn’t even know why she spoke in such a way, but she felt she had to do it. After all, Mrs. Duval was such a beautiful and sexy woman, and it just seemed natural for a younger woman like herself to flirt with Mrs. Duval. Katie bit her lower lip and twirled a lock of her hair around her finger.

“Very good, then that means we are on the same page. You would need preparation...training...for the role in order to maximize our chances of closing this deal... Here are the next steps...”

* * *

Katie walked gingerly in an alley in the downtown district, carefully avoiding the puddles of dirty water. She walked past several dumpsters and garbage bins overflowing with trash and winced after seeing two rats eating the leftovers of a takeout meal thrown on the ground next to some discarded cigarette butts and condoms. Ventilation fans hummed overhead. Steam flowed visibly out from exhaust vents. Looking at the top of the doors for the correct number, she finally found one with the number eighteen above it. It was a metal plated wooden door with a small speakeasy window.

A while earlier, Katie had secretly contacted Dan and reported on the tasks Mrs. Duval had ordered her to do while also expressing concern about the erosion of her free will from Hecate’s mind control process. Dan told her she can increase the dosage to one-and-a-half pill per day, but the risk of side effects might increase. Repeating the advice he had given her before, Dan advised the safest option to resist Hecate’s control was with her own willpower and the dosage should be raised on a temporary basis only when the effects of the conditioning are too hard to resist. There was currently no way to fully counteract the mental conditioning. But, Dan assured her Blue Bodies was making progress in deciphering Hecate’s subliminal algorithms, and it was just a matter of time they would find a way to remove her conditioning. Katie was hopeful but still skeptical. If she was able to start over, she wouldn’t have taken up the job from Blue Bodies in the first place.

Taking a deep breath, Katie pressed on the doorbell. Several moments later, the cover of the door window slid open from the other side. The upper half of a woman’s face appeared. “Who are you? And state your business.”

“Um, hello. My name is Katie Varley. I was referred to this place by Mrs. Lori Duval. I’m here for my training.” Katie noticed that the woman’s eyes were heavily made up with glittery blue-green eyeshadow and black mascara.

“Mrs. Lori Duval...” repeated the woman with emphasis before disappearing from the window. The door opened a moment later.

Katie’s heart skipped a beat upon seeing the full view of the woman, who stood on shiny, open-toed black high heels. She was clothed in a purple, sleeveless halter dress with a midi skirt. The neckline was low, emphasizing her GG cup breasts. Bright ruby red lipstick covered her lips, matching the color of her nails on her fingers and toes. Her copper red hair was styled in a wavy pattern with teased curls. Multiple gold bangles encircled her wrists. She appeared to be in her early thirties. Even though Katie wasn’t a real lesbian, she had to admit the woman looked very attractive.

“My name is Gabriella, nice to meet you.” The woman offered her hand.

As Katie was reaching forward with her hand, the woman suddenly grabbed it and pulled Katie towards her for a surprise kiss. At first Katie instinctively tried to push the woman away, but, remembering her role and not wanting to arouse suspicion, she quickly relented and relaxed into the kiss. Katie could taste the strawberry flavor on the woman’s lips and inhaled the perfume that smelled like the same fruit. The kiss ended after about three seconds without any tongue action.

“Let’s have a chat in the lounge room.”

Gabriella guided Katie down a hallway and into a black-painted room with tufted, red leather sofas, chairs, and low tables with glass tops. Hanging from the ceiling were spherical ornaments, each approximately one foot in a diameter and embedded with individual red, orange, yellow, blue, green, and purple static lights on its entire surface.

They sat down on the same sofa and positioned themselves to face each other. Katie noticed the room had the same smell as the perfume Gabriella was wearing and guessed it was coming from a strong air freshener in the room.

“Lori told me a lot about you, but I would like to know about you in your own words.”

“Umm... As you might already know, I’m currently a second year student at Bousewood University, studying Computer Information Systems...” Katie gave a generic description of herself as she would in a typical interview, talking about her background, experience, and goals while carefully avoiding the unsavory details of how she became a personal assistant for Mrs. Duval, answering her every beck and call.

“I’ve met some girls like you with a similar background. But, why do you want to do this? Why do you think you’re suitable for this work?”

“It’s because...” Katie’s face twitched, briefly revealing her distress. She really wanted to say it wasn’t her choice to do this to begin with. She got blackmailed after being caught trying to steal Hecate’s secrets and was forced to serve Mrs. Duval. “...I want to help Mrs. Duval in any way I can. I want to help her close the business deal... I have some sexual experience...”

“All with Mrs. Duval, I presume?” asked Gabriella with a smirk.

Katie avoided Gabriella’s knowing gaze and stared at the glass surface of the table in front of her, which showed the reflection of multicolor lights on the starlight spheres. “No, I also did it with one of my ex-boyfriends...”

“How many boyfriends have you had?”

“Two.”

“How often did you have sex with Mrs. Duval and your previous boyfriends?”

“Almost...every day with Mrs. Duval... With my last boyfriend, it was sometimes once every week, sometimes less, sometimes more...” Katie’s face reddened at having to reveal such details to a stranger she had just met.

“How do you feel about having sex every day and every hour?”

“Ummm...” Katie’s eyes widened in shock. “W-what...do you mean?”

“Katie, you’re not a child. You should know what I mean, dear. If you’re going to be a whore, you would need to be absolutely comfortable with having sex often. That’s what a whore does.”

“B-but I’m just doing it for the deal Mrs. Duval wants to close.”

“Yes, and there will be more potential clients Mrs. Duval would want you to seduce into signing contracts and clients that need to be kept loyal. If it’s just a one-off thing, there’s no reason for her to sign you up for this training.”

It was getting difficult for Katie to maintain her composure. She wanted to just refuse the training, get up, and leave but her fear of what Hecate might do to her in response stopped her from doing so. Sitting next to Gabriella was also giving her unwanted sexual feelings. She wasn’t a lesbian and didn’t want to become one. Whenever possible, she tried to look away to avoid gazing at the woman’s large cleavage and sexy crossed legs that showed through the long slit in the woman’s skirt. Frequently, her eyes would wander to the glass table and see the colored reflections of the starlight spheres, which at some point during their conversation started changing their colors and brightness dynamically. Katie eventually focused on the reflections for so long that she stopped moving completely and became as still as a mannequin.

“What is your purpose, Katie?” asked Gabriella with an interrogative tone.

“My purpose is...being Mrs. Duval’s personal assistant...”

“No, what’s your real purpose?”

“To serve Goddess...”

“If you want to serve Goddess, then you must become a whore...”

“I must become a whore...”

“Exactly, and you must do it without hesitation and doubt...”

“What are you, Katie?”

“I am a whore.”

“And why do you want to become a whore?”

“I want to serve Goddess...”

“You will serve Goddess by obeying me...”

“I will serve Goddess by obeying you...”

“Very good...” Gabriella clapped her hands. “If you don’t have any questions, we can begin your training.”

Katie looked at Gabriella dumbfounded, wondering what to say. She thought she had something important to say but wasn’t able to remember what she needed to say. Her instincts told her that she needed to get away from this woman, but she ignored them.

“Let’s go to another room.”

Gabriella got up and went out of the lounge room with Katie following closely behind. Katie couldn’t help but admire the woman’s swaying buttocks and legs peeking through the slit of the black skirt with each step. Fantasies were roaming in Katie’s mind of herself licking along Gabriella’s smooth legs and engaging in various sex acts with her.

They arrived at a spartan room that contained a steel framed bed with a thick mattress overlaid with a silver satin bedsheet and cuffs attached to each corner of the bed via chains. Next to the bed were two metal folding chairs. Right below the ceiling in one corner of the room was a loudspeaker.

“Take off your clothes, but leave only your underwear.” It was a demand and not a request. There was no gentleness or mirth in Gabriella’s voice.

In awe of Gabriella’s presence, Katie complied immediately and began taking off her clothing until she was down to only her pink satin bra and panties. Once she was done, she stood in the room and stared down meekly while occasionally glancing at the woman who was making her heart beat fast for some reason.

Gabriella walked around Katie slowly once while eyeing up her body before stopping a short distance in front of her. “Now lie down on the bed on your back and spread your arms and legs out.”

Without hesitating, Katie got into the bed and fully extended her limbs while facing the ceiling. She wondered if Gabriella was going to join her in bed as well. Suddenly, she felt the cold metal of a cuff encircling her left wrist.

“What are you doing?”

“Just in case you get too excited.”

Katie’s instincts told her something was wrong, but she was unable to disobey Gabriella and kept still as the woman continued binding the rest of her limbs with metal cuffs. When she heard the sound of receding footsteps, Katie lifted her head, but Gabriella was already leaving the room and closing the door behind her. Because there was no clock in the room, Katie wasn’t able to tell how much time had passed.

Eventually, after a long wait, a person wearing a baggy, orange hazmat suit with a gas mask entered the room while pushing a two-tier utility cart containing various metal tools, containers, and gas tanks. The orange-clad stranger pushed the cart next to the bed. The gas mask was opaque and didn’t reveal any part of the stranger’s face. Katie looked at the items in horror and yanked repeatedly on her cuffs.

“What’s going on?! Where’s Gabriella?”

Suddenly, there was a moment of loud static on the wall speaker before Gabriella’s voice came through it. “Remember your purpose, Katie Varley.” After the message, static noise resumed from the speaker.

Katie’s eyes fluttered. Her frightful demeanor disappeared. She stopped struggling against the cuffs and relaxed.

“My purpose is to serve Goddess,” uttered Katie in a dreamy monotone. She then looked at the stranger in the hazmat suit with a lustful expression. “I am a whore...”

The stranger pulled down a zip in the crotch area of their suit and pulled out a black, flaccid rubbery phallus. Within seconds, the shiny rubber phallus acquired a large girth and length as it was being filled with fluid. The stranger got onto the bed with their legs astride Katie and pushed their black phallus into Katie’s pussy after pulling the panties aside. Katie made a loud erotic moan that echoed in the room from initial, forceful thrust. Afterwards, she moved her hips up to match the downward strokes of the stranger and did so repeatedly, moaning loudly each time. The bed squeaked loudly from the constant vertical movements.

* * *

In a cafe in the downtown district, a pretty woman in her forties dressed in a business pantsuit was sitting at a table browsing on her smartphone. She had just finished an interview for an analyst position for a no-name company a while earlier and was taking a break before going to another interview for a similar position at another company. Three weeks before, she was unexpectedly laid off from her job due to the company not hitting its numbers. She had applied to a lot of positions and only recently did she manage to get responses. One response was from Hecate Financial, a subsidiary of Hecate Corporation. Although they offered a higher than average salary, it was under the condition that she relocate to Rylodge, a newly constructed city located seven miles away from Bousewood, but she was unwilling to uproot herself and her teenage daughter and move to another town just for more money.

Unknown to the woman, a young woman dressed in business attire was observing her. After finishing half of the coffee in her paper cup, the woman went to the restroom, and the younger woman followed her shortly afterwards. While the woman was looking at herself in the wall mirror above the row of sinks, she noticed another woman entering the restroom but gave no further attention to her until she stood next to her on the nearby sink.

“Hello, Margaret.”

The woman didn’t respond as she tried to remember the female stranger wearing bright pink lipstick and somehow knew her name was someone she had encountered before.

“I’m Katie Varley, don’t you remember?”

“I...don’t think we’ve met before.”

When Katie walked closer, Margaret noticed what smelled like strawberry and vanilla scented perfume worn by the younger woman and was starting to feel a bit lightheaded.

“I showed you the way to the interview room last week at Hecate Financial’s downtown office.”

The only people Margaret recalled interacting with last week during her interview at Hecate Financial was the receptionist and the interviewer, Raynee. While she wasn’t familiar with the layout of the office and had to look around, she did eventually find the right room on her own. She wondered if Katie was someone who handled job applications and confused her with another person, but didn’t want to offend her.

“I-I’m sorry... I must have forgotten...”

“Can we talk for a bit? I was planning to call you, but since we’ve bumped into each other, we might as well talk in person.”

Since there was more than an hour remaining before she needed to leave for her upcoming interview, Margaret decided to hear Katie out. After all, if Hecate really wanted to hire her, maybe she can negotiate for not needing to relocate to the Rylodge.

“Sure, but I need to go in about an hour.”

“That’s enough time.”

Together, they went to and sat at the small square table next to the large glass pane window. As they sat down, Margaret noticed Katie was wearing a sleek smartwatch.

“I’ve heard that you turned down the job because you didn’t want to move to Rylodge. Why?”

Margaret thought she had already explained the reasons to her interviewer. Perhaps Raynee didn’t write it down? “I’ve lived in Bousewood for many years and raised my daughter here. If I move, my daughter would have to move as well. My daughter is happy with living here. I don’t want her to lose her friends and go through the stress of moving. I also kind of fell in love with this city.”

“How much do you know about Rylodge, Margaret, other than it’s a corporate town?”

“I admit I don’t know much about the town other than what I’ve read and heard. They say it’s one of most modern cities in the West coast that has the latest cutting edge technology for its infrastructure. I’ve personally never been there before.”

“Have you ever asked your daughter for her opinion on whether or not she would consider living there?”

“Well...uh...no, but I’m pretty sure she won’t be willing to move.”

“Margaret, no offense, but I think you should learn more about Rylodge before jumping to conclusions, and your daughter, what’s her name?”

“Sharon...”

“Sharon should at least be able to voice her opinion instead of you making assumptions about what she thinks. Perhaps she might want to move there after knowing what Rylodge has to offer.”

For a moment, Margaret felt offended. She knew her daughter better than anyone else. But, on the other hand, Katie did have a point. Her daughter probably should know about this even though she was pretty sure of what her daughter would say. But, even if her daughter didn’t mind, she wasn’t sure if she herself wanted to move. Regardless, she felt that Katie was just towing the corporate line and pushing for her to move. Living in a town owned and operated by a corporation rubbed her the wrong way.

“Katie, I don’t want to waste each other’s time. I’ve mentioned this before to Raynee. If they want to hire me, I would really love to have the option of working at Hecate Financial’s Bousewood office instead of relocating to Rylodge.”

From the corner of her eye Margaret saw flashing lights, which she noticed was coming from Katie’s smartwatch. It was difficult to look away. The patterns on the watch display were so riveting and comforting. She felt like she was falling into the watch.

Beneath the table, Katie raised her high heel shoe and brushed it slowly against Margaret’s calf through the pantleg. “Margaret, why don’t we leave and continue over conversation somewhere else?”

“Okay,” responded Margaret with no emotion.

After confirming the induction took hold, Katie got up and left the table, and the entranced woman followed her mechanically. Together, they walked to Katie’s blue sedan that was parked a block away, and Katie drove to a residential high rise at the edge of the downtown area. Along the way, Katie caressed Margaret’s thigh. “This outfit doesn’t look good on you. I have something that would suit you much better.”

No one took notice of the pair beyond a cursory glance as they navigated from the parking garage to the fifth floor. After their arrival in Katie’s apartment, Katie immediately led Margaret to the bedroom and began prepping her, changing her clothing and applying make-up, all under the watch of multiple hidden cameras. During the process, Margaret simply stood or sat without expression or reaction except when ordered to move her limbs to allow clothing to be taken off or worn, or moving her face to allow make-up to be applied. Before putting on Margaret’s blouse, Katie placed a special dermal patch on Margaret’s upper left arm.

A while later, Margaret regained some of her mental clarity and became aware she was sitting on a sofa next to Katie in a living room she was unfamiliar with. She looked around and tried to gather her thoughts before noticing her reflection in the large mirror right behind the sofa. The shiny pink color on her lips, thick black mascara, and frosted gray eyeshadow surprised her. She didn’t recall putting on such cosmetics on herself earlier.

“Margaret, I strongly encourage you to move to Rylodge.”

Turning to the direction of Katie’s voice, the confused woman looked at Katie with doubt. She didn’t remember how she got into this room. Last thing she remembered was being at the cafe talking with Katie. Examining Katie unconsciously, she noticed how Katie’s long hair framed Katie’s immaculate face and the generous amount of make-up adorning it with a lipstick color matching her own. Katie’s pink satin bra was also partly visible through the semi-sheer white blouse. She could smell a strong strawberry and vanilla scent coming from Katie.

“Margaret, are you listening to me?”

“Oh, yes, I am.” Margaret raised her head slightly, embarrassed at her own behavior. “Moving to Rylodge... I think...” The mature woman knew she didn’t want to move to Rylodge, and neither did her daughter, yet she felt guilty for opposing Katie. “I need more time to think about this...”

Looking downward, Margaret noticed her nails were painted pink, and she was wearing a black pencil skirt, sheer pantyhose, and patent leather high heels instead of black pants and loafers.

“I know what you want, Margaret.” Katie reached over to Margaret and placed her palm on the back of Margaret’s hand.

“What I want?” Margaret unconsciously moved her hips together. She could feel her heart beating fast. Suddenly, she pulled her hand away from Katie’s touch. “I don’t understand what you mean... I just need a new job...”

“I think you need something else as well...” Katie’s seductive tone alarmed Margaret.

“As I’ve said before, Katie, I need to think about this.” Margaret remembered needing to go to an interview and looked at her watch. “Oh, I’m sorry, but I really need to go now or else I’m going to miss my interview!”

As Margaret hurried towards the door, she thought she heard something that sounded like music and stopped without knowing why she did it.

“I thought you said you don’t want to go to the interview, Margaret?”

Katie’s words felt true to Margaret for some reason. She didn’t actually want to go to the interview. The company she applied to where she was supposed to be interviewing at now did seem kind of shady, but she still felt an urge to leave the apartment. Something about the young woman made her feel uneasy.

“You don’t have to leave now, Margaret. Didn’t you say you want someone to talk to? I wouldn’t mind having a chat with you...woman-to-woman talk, nothing business related...”

If she was honest with herself, Margaret knew that she did want someone to talk to. Since the divorce from her cheating ex-husband two years ago, she did feel kind of lonely. Although she dated a few men after her divorce, none of them was a good match for her but thought the recent guy she was dating might be the one. Slowly, she turned around and faced Katie again.

“I know what you’re going through right now... You don’t have to keep all those feelings bottled up inside you...”

Strong, unexpected feelings rattled Margaret. Normally, she would try to keep her feelings under control and to herself, but Katie, a woman she had just met a short while ago, had somehow triggered and pushed them to the surface. It felt strange to talk to a woman who was younger than her about her personal life.

* * *

Machines whirred, buzzed, and hissed inside a huge white room. A huge array of containers held a large variety of special chemicals that are each siphoned through separate tubes into individual holding containers, then measured with scales of atomic accuracy before being blended together and mixed with binding agents in precise amounts. The resulting mixture is then pressed individually into oval-shaped pills by multiple robot arms, each attached with an identically shaped mold. The newly formed pills are dumped onto a conveyor belt that go through specialized machines that count the pills and check them for the correct size, weight, and color. Samples are taken at specific intervals from pills that passed QA and examined chemically to verify correct composition. At the final stage, the pills are packed into plastic pill sheets and hermetically sealed with foil before being placed into large boxes. Most of the manufacturing process is done autonomously by computers controlled with sophisticated artificial intelligence. The manual aspects would be handled by the technicians who would prowl along the manufacturing lines to do spot checks, look for anomalies, operate control panels, perform maintenance, process samples, and handle packing.

On a scheduled break, one female technician pretended to go to the bathroom but quietly sneaked away to the office area. The office workers were out that time for a corporate event. Using a forged key card, she accessed the door to the office, and quietly went inside. A hacker had previously infiltrated the factory’s security system and altered it so that it won’t record nor live-feed video from the cameras in and around the office and replace the video with prerecorded looped segments. After identifying the three computers that she needed to work on, she pulled out a USB drive from her pocket, one that was specially made to evade detection from security scanners, and placed it into one of the selected computers before turning it on. After going through several prompts and seeing a confirmation message, she shut down the computer and proceeded to work on the second computer, then the third computer. Shortly after she had gotten out of the office, she was surprised by the sound of footsteps around the corner some distance away. A curvaceous female figure with pale blonde hair appeared, which she recognized to be Hannah, one of her female coworkers.

“I finally found you! What are you doing here all alone, Natalie?”

Very quickly, Hannah crossed the distance from where Natalie first noticed her to Natalie’s personal space. Natalie unconsciously took a small step back, wary of Hannah and her bubbly attitude. She was also nauseated by Hannah’s strong perfume.

“I-I had just gotten out of the bathroom earlier and was taking a walk...”

“Taking a walk...” repeated Hannah in a suspicious tone that sent shivers up Natalie’s spine. “You were standing and walking for hours and yet you still want to take a walk during your break...”

Natalie was scared of being found out and tried her best to maintain her composure while thinking of ways to get herself out of this awkward situation with her coworker.

“Are you trying to avoid me...or...were you having fun alone?” Hannah’s switch from a skeptical to a cheerful tone in the same sentence unnerved Natalie, but she tried her best to answer in a way that didn’t offend Hannah nor make herself suspicious. Natalie didn’t have anything against lesbians, but she didn’t like Hannah’s frequent attempts to flirt with her despite making it clear to Hannah that she was straight. However, she couldn’t entirely rebuff Hannah either because it might complicate or foil her espionage mission. The advice that Blue Bodies gave her was to at least pretend to be curious and never flat out reject her coworker.

“I-I wasn’t trying to avoid you... Hannah... Sometimes, I just want to be alone to clear my thoughts...”

“What’s bothering you, sweetie, if you don’t mind telling me?” Hannah asked with a sympathetic tone before placing a comforting hand on Natalie’s shoulder.

“Ummm...” Natalie quickly tried to come up with a plausible story, then settled with something simple and common: relationship problems. “It’s my boyfriend...” Natalie didn’t actually have any problem with her boyfriend, who was kind and treated her well. “We got into a fight two days ago...”

“A fight? He didn’t hit you, did he?”

Natalie hesitated for a few moments before answering, “No...It was mostly yelling...”

“If it was mostly yelling, then he did at least hit you once... No matter what you say, your boyfriend should never hit you...”

“No, it wasn’t like what you think... It wasn’t that bad... We just yelled and shoved each other... I don’t remember who started it first...”

“Domestic violence usually gets worse as time goes on... It starts with a slap or shove, then apologies and promises of not doing it again, but the cycle repeats and each time it becomes more violent than before!”

Natalie was starting to feel a bit lightheaded, which she blamed on her stress over the situation. At least she was able to draw Hannah’s attention away to another topic, but she needed to go somewhere else before the security cameras returned to normal operation or whoever reviews the security cameras might notice something amiss.

“Hannah, I need to go to the water cooler. I feel kind of thirsty...” Natalie proceeded to walk up the hallway back to the factory floor, but Hannah quickly and grabbed Natalie’s hand.

“Wait, there’s one down this way.”

“But, that area is for office workers only.”

“I have a key card, and besides, they’ve all gone to a company event.”

Afraid of getting into trouble, Natalie resisted, but Hannah only tightened her grip on Natalie’s hand.

“Trust me, it’s fine. My supervisor lent me this key card a while back. Although, there are separate break rooms for the different types of employees, there’s no specific rule saying that we can’t visit other break rooms.”

Natalie relented after finding Hannah’s explanation believable and also because she didn’t want to rub Hannah the wrong way and want to remain on good terms with her. So far, Hannah was the worker who was the most friendly with her.

Once they were inside the office break room, Hannah’s curiosity made her look around. The room was slightly bigger and more elegantly furnished but was otherwise similar to the break room for the people who worked on the factory floor.

“Here.” Hannah offered Natalie a paper cup of cool water.

Reluctantly, Natalie accepted the cup but was hesitant to drink it.

“Didn’t you say you were thirsty?”

Not wanting to make Hannah think that she didn’t trust her, Natalie accepted the cup and drank half of the water, noticing that it was slightly bitter, but it wasn’t out of the ordinary, not knowing that Hannah had secretly dissolved a special white powder into the cup. She suddenly felt lightheaded again and almost spilled the cup, but Hannah helped her just time, holding onto Natalie’s hand that was holding the cup and Natalie’s waist, causing her to flinch slightly.

“Wow, glad I caught you in time. It looked like you were about to fall. You must be very dehydrated. Why don’t you have a seat over there?” Hannah took the cup out of the dazed woman’s hands and guided her to a chair next to one of the round tables. After seating Natalie, Hannah pressed the cup against Natalie’s lips. “Here, finish it, and I’ll get you some more.” Natalie gulped down the water until the cup was empty.

As Hannah was walking back towards the water cooler, Natalie couldn’t resist looking at her coworker’s shapely butt. Realizing what she was doing, she averted her eyes and wondered why she was acting the way she was. She had never done something like this before. At the same moment, she noticed a strange noise that seemed to come from all over the room. It didn’t sound like the noise from the factory machines or air conditioning system. She wondered if it was from an audio system that was inadvertently left on.

“Here.” Hannah placed a filled cup on the table.

Looking at the inside of the cup, Natalie noticed that the liquid in it was pink and hesitated.

“It’s fruit punch, dear. I thought you might like it...better than drinking plain water...” Hannah gave Natalie a reassuring smile.

Natalie moved her hand to grab the cup but stopped short of lifting it up. Something didn’t feel right to her.

“It tastes good, I promise. Drink it up, Natalie.”

Despite her reservations, Natalie drank the pink juice while Hannah watched her carefully, taking in the fine details of Hannah’s attractive face and body. Very soon, Hannah’s body began to warm up. She shifted in her seat as unexpected feelings stirred within her. There was a long moment of eerie silence as Hannah waited for the drug and manipulative audio to take effect.

Hannah pulled out a chair and sat close next to Natalie. “Natalie, I’ll be frank. I really think you should break up with your boyfriend.”

The direction of the conversation was going in the direction that Natalie didn’t want to. She wished she hadn’t mentioned her boyfriend in the first place and tried to shift the topic to something else. “Ummm... I think my boyfriend and I can work things out... It’s not as serious as you think...”

Hannah rolled her eyes. “That’s what they all say. Look, I know friends who were in the exact same position as you. They always think they can work things out in their relationships, but it always gets worse and worse. Lucy, one of my friends, was violently beaten, almost to the point of dying, and it took her many months in the hospital to recover.”

Frustration rose within Natalie. While she could sympathize with Lucy’s predicament, Lucy’s case was extreme and shouldn’t be used as a generalization. She wanted to say to Hannah that it’s none of her business, especially since Hannah hadn’t even met her boyfriend before, but didn’t want to agitate her, especially since it was Natalie that brought up the issue in the first place as a distraction. “Look, Hannah, I appreciate you giving me advice, but my boyfriend is not like that. I’ve known him for a long time. But, if it does really get that bad, I’ll break up with him.”

Without warning, Hannah placed her palm on the back of Natalie’s hand. Unexpected feelings of pleasure made Natalie shudder and wonder why she was reacting in this manner towards her coworker. Alarmed by her own reaction, Natalie pulled her hand back.

“Natalie, I don’t mean to scare you. Please don’t take it the wrong way. I’m just worried about you. I would hate to see you end up like my friend Lucy. There are many cases where domestic violence becomes progressively worse in relationships.”

The feelings were becoming too hard for Natalie to ignore. She rubbed her thighs together to ease some tension in her body, but her efforts only seemed to make her more aroused. For some reason, she found Hannah’s face tempting to look at. The pale blonde hair, the bright blue eyes, the glossy pink lips, and the smooth cheeks, none of which Natalie would pay much attention to before, were now alluring to her. Lowering her eyes, Natalie saw the swell of Hannah’s large breasts through the light blue smock.

“Natalie, are you okay?”

Natalie blushed in embarrassment upon realizing she was staring at Hannah inappropriately. Even the sound of Hannah’s voice was sending shivers up Natalie’s spine. She had a sudden, strong urge to kiss Hannah on the lips, but ignored it.

“Umm, I need to go use the restroom real bad.” Natalie got up from her chair abruptly and walked hastily out of the room, not noticing Hannah smiling wickedly and ogling her ass from behind.

“Wait!”

Turning around, Natalie saw Hannah holding up a key attached to a ring with a blue tag and walking towards her.

“You can use the single occupancy restroom. It’ll be a much better experience.“

Without wondering about Hannah’s strange comment, Natalie quickly accepted the key with a simple “thanks” and hurried away, afraid that she was going to stare at Hannah inappropriately again. In the hallway, Natalie fumbled with the key for a few moments before finally being able to open the door to the private restroom. It was pitch black. Despite the light coming from outside, nothing in the restroom was visible, not even the floor. She fumbled for the light switch next to the door and pressed it. The light was blinding, forcing her to close her eyes and giving her a vertigo sensation that lasted a few moments. When she opened her eyes again, Natalie saw an immaculate bathroom with white decor.

After closing the door, she immediately took off her smock and pulled down her work pants before sitting down on the toilet seat. She groaned when she inserted her fingers into her wet pussy and was glad to be able to finally find sexual relief.

So aroused was Natalie that she didn’t bother to suppress or reduce the volume of her moans as she vigorously fucked herself with her fingers. She tried to imagine her boyfriend in a sexual manner but couldn’t progress further beyond vague, dark silhouettes of the male form which, to her frustration, quickly dissolved into shapeless blobs in her mind despite repeated attempts. Her imagination drifted to different forms, which at first she thought was male, but soon became evident they were female. Although she was horrified at first, she was too aroused stop her masturbation and simply let the images formed in her mind while barely taking notice the sweet aroma that was filling up the restroom, which she assumed was the air freshener’s fragrance, and the strange white noise, which she thought was from the ventilation system.

She made repeated attempts to change her imagination back to heterosexual fantasies but to no avail. Every time she did so, something seemed to be pushing back against them, destroying the masculine images she created and putting the images of female forms in their place. She could only whimper in exasperation as the unwanted lesbian imagery continually rushed into her thoughts. Natalie was aware something was wrong but was too aroused to stop herself. The need to satisfy her sexual arousal was overwhelming. Clear vaginal fluids leaked onto her fingers and wetted much of her hand. Despite her vigorous efforts, Natalie was frustrated that fingering her womanhood did nothing to ease her sexual tension, even when she applied more force and inserted more fingers, starting with two then increasing one by one until she had four fingers in her pussy.

Natalie stood up from the toilet seat and began taking off her clothing, removing her smock, her blouse, her work pants, and her shoes, leaving only her underwear and socks on. The mere action of removing her clothes increased her arousal, and she felt like it was a natural thing to do. Natalie’s mind was totally consumed by fantasies of sex. The thought of going past her lunch break time didn’t occur to her.

Slipping her hand beneath a bra cup, Natalie cupped her left breast and squeezed it. She gasped at the erotic sensation and started a cycle of alternately rotating and squeezing her breasts while fucking her pussy with her right hand. Even though she had masturbated while being semi-naked before, this time it felt different. The feelings were much stronger than what she had normally experienced when self-pleasuring. But, despite her repeated, forceful insertion of fingers in her vagina, the frantic manipulation of her breasts, and her loud moaning, she wasn’t able to get herself over the edge. Why can’t I cum?!

Not knowing why, Natalie looked around the clean, fragrant, and brightly lit restroom. The glint of the polished metal tissue holder caught her eye. She carefully compressed the cylinder with both hands to remove the chrome cylinder from the tissue holder then slid the roll of tissue off from the cylinder and placed the tissue on top of the white marble sink. The cylinder was different from the usual design for such tissue holders. Instead of being flat on both ends, this one had a tapered, rounded tip on one end. It reminded her of a dildo. That realization sexually aroused her. Natalie looked at herself in the mirror on top of the sink and bit her lower lip. An idea popped in her mind. After looking at the mirror intensely for a few moments, she parted her lips slightly, then raised the pointed tip of the metal cylinder to her lips and licked it like a lollipop. It was something she hadn’t done before, but it aroused her greatly.

The lighting of the room oscillated in brightness as she licked on the chrome shaft, but she wasn’t fazed by the behavior of the lights and continued licking. Pink and blue neon colored lighting gradually appeared in the bathroom, resembling what one would see outside of some businesses and in nightclubs while the white lightning became more subdued. The toilet paper holder roller she was holding morphed into a chrome dildo. However, she wasn’t alarmed at the sudden changes even though she felt they were unusual. She slowly pushed the dildo into her mouth, pulled it out partially, and repeated the action in a way similar to how porn stars do it. In fact, she was starting to feel like a pornstar.

After pumping the rocket-shaped metallic dildo in and out of her mouth for several minutes, gleaming, frosted pink lipstick appeared on her lips instantaneously. She pulled the toy out of her mouth, reached between her legs, and slowly pushed the dildo into her pussy before letting out a loud, protracted moan. Sparkly silver eyeshadow materialized on her eyelids while her eyelashes lengthened, curled, and became glossy black. She let out another loud moan when she retracted the dildo and pumped her pussy again. Her finger nails became longer with tapered ends and acquired a glittery frosted color like her lips. Her toenails changed to the same color as well. Upon the third stroke, her white cotton underwear turned into a blue patent leather bra with a lacy neckline and thong. Upon the forth stroke, transparent, acrylic platform high heels encased her feet. Upon the fifth stroke, her dark brown hair with bangs and tied in a ponytail became golden blonde with hair parted on the left and her right eye partly covered by wavy locks. The ponytail was undone and her long hair poured over her shoulders.

Despite her vigorous effort in fucking herself with the dildo, she still couldn’t bring herself to orgasm, only close to it, causing her to whimper in frustration. I need to come... I need to come... Why can’t I cum?!

In the mirror, Natalie saw a glowing white silhouette of a person materializing next to the wall behind her. The white glow disappeared, and a pearlescent glass-like female figure appeared in its place. The female figure walked towards Natalie while sensually swaying its hips. Its translucent body glistened like water as it moved, appearing to be both liquid and solid at the same time. Natalie pulled the dildo out of her mouth and turned her upper body around to look at the strange figure directly. Her first instinct was to get away, but she felt her legs were frozen in place and was unable to move them. As the inhuman figure walked closer, a sense of recognition came to her. Hannah?

“You want to cum, don’t you, Natalie?” asked the figure in Hannah’s voice that was choral and emotionless.

Gripped with fear, Natalie didn’t know how to respond at first. The dildo dropped from her hand on the sink countertop with a clink. Although the figure superficially resembled her coworker Hannah and sounded like her, she wasn’t exactly sure what she was looking at. Was the moving glass-like female figure glowing with amorphous, polychromatic colors a monster, demon, or something else? However, as she continued staring at the translucent simulacrum of Hannah, her fear transformed to curiosity. When the female figure touched Natalie’s naked ass and traced a finger around it, that curiosity morphed into lust. Natalie had never felt anything towards women before, but for some reason this Hannah-like thing was giving her intense sexual feelings.

“You want to cum, don’t you, Natalie?”

Hannah-like thing pulled aside Natalie’s thong to tease Natalie’s clit with its glowing, multi-hued finger, sending sparks of pleasure up Natalie’s spine. Despite the wonderful sensations, Natalie couldn’t shake off the gut feeling that the situation was abnormal, and she shouldn’t be in this place with this strange being. She tried to move her legs again, but they remained stuck in an awkward splayed position with one leg on the sink countertop and another standing on the tiled floor. Her deliberate movement also caused Hannah-like thing’s exploratory finger to press against her clit harder, and Natalie was unable to resist moaning at the sharp rise in pleasure.

“You want to cum, don’t you, Natalie?”

Natalie wanted to avoid eye contact with Hannah-like thing, but found it difficult. Its glowing, prismatic eyes were like whirlpools drawing her to their depths. They were giving her unexpected, intense feelings that were indescribable, but the salient feeling was lust. The more she looked at Hannah-like thing’s eyes, the more she wanted Hannah-like thing to be closer to her. Natalie’s conscience gnawed at her and warned her again to get away. She made another futile effort to struggle with her limbs.

Strange glowing lines appeared in the air around Hannah-like thing in the same pink, blue, and white colors as the lighting of the bathroom. The glowing lines seemed to move randomly and changed directions in sharp angles. They were so colorful, beautiful, and soothing to look at. Natalie felt calmer and gradually stopped struggling against the invisible force holding her legs in the splayed position.

“You want to cum, don’t you, Natalie?”

The constant teasing of Natalie’s pussy by Hannah-like thing was driving Natalie crazy. She desperately needed sexual release. She wanted to be fucked very hard. It didn’t matter if an inhuman female being was the one who’s going to do it to her.

“Yes...I want to cum... I want to be fucked... Please fuck me!” Natalie pleaded.

Hannah-like thing spread apart Natalie’s pussy lips with its forefinger and thumb then grabbed the chrome dildo from the countertop. It lifted the cylinder to its lips and licked along the shaft’s length with its translucent lips. Serpentine ribbons and strings of light in various colors swirled within Hannah-like thing’s body, glowing brighter where its lips came into contact with the dildo’s surface.

“I can help you with that, but I need you to do something for me...” Hannah-like thing lowered the dildo—now coated with thick, pearlescent saliva—between Natalie’s thighs and traced it around Natalie’s labia, causing Natalie to shudder.

“I will do whatever you want... Please, I just need to cum!”

“Then remember your past... Remember what you are...”

Hannah-like thing pointed its finger at the mirror. When Natalie subconsciously turned her head back to where she was originally facing, all she saw was a cold, black void. Suddenly, she felt invisible hands grabbing her limbs and pulling her into the darkness. She screamed...

* * *

In the dead of the night in the industrial district of Bousewood, two figures dressed in black clothing and ski masks, one male and another female, entered through a door of an ordinary-looking factory building via an access card. Before entering the general area of the property, they remotely altered the behavior of the security system to prevent alarms from being raised and cameras from recording live visuals. The security system of the building had previously been hacked by a member of their team three days before. After navigating through a series of hallways and rooms, they arrived at a hidden door that opened to a stairway to a secret basement level. From there, they navigated the stairway and another corridor before arriving at a large room that was completely dark except for the green status lights of the machine that took up most of the space in the room.

“We finally found it. This is the place, the Athena network node,” the woman said after taking off her ski mask, revealing her bob cut blonde hair.

“One of many. Time to get to work. Every second counts,” replied the man as he removed his own mask.

After the man inserted a hack key into a slot and pressed a series of buttons, the machine whirred and hummed as it powered on. While the man worked on the control panel, the woman typed rapidly on her laptop that she had just connected to the machine via a cable. After eight minutes, the system was ready. The two opaque pods next to the machine opened up with hissing sounds, revealing a padded surface on their bottoms and an intricate arrangement of crystalline geometric shapes on the interior surfaces. They each laid themselves separately in a pod before the covers closed down. The geometric shapes lit up brightly...

* * *

Moments later, Deidre found herself inside a featureless room with bright blue lines marking the edges of the walls and the frame of the single exit in front of her. The surfaces were pitch black and reflected no light. Looking at herself, she saw her body was clad in a gray unitard outfit and matching boots. She lifted her left hand and tapped a button on the watch.

“Trevor, where are you?”

“I’m in an unmapped area 126 squares away from you. Somehow, our position initialization didn’t work correctly. Let’s meet at the north exit of this area.”

“Alright, I’m going there.”

Deidre lowered her arm and began walking at a brisk pace through the featureless black corridor that was lit only on the edges. Once she reached an intersection, she lifted her watch again and checked the auto map. She made a left turn and continued walking. After going through several more corridors and rooms and making turns, Deidre finally made it to the exit that was highlighted by a thick, rectangular frame glowing in the same blue color as the edges of the corridor.

“Trevor, I’m at the exit...Trevor...are you there? Trevor?”

The opaque, non-reflective door hummed then beeped when she touched it.

“An access key is required to continue beyond this point,” spoke a woman’s voice in a robotic monotone.

“Trevor...” Deidre tried again, “...can you hear me?”

There was a moment of static followed by Trevor’s voice, “Signal isn’t stable... I went in the wrong direction, but I got most of this area mapped out... I’m coming to your location now...”

“I’m going to try opening the exit door...”

There was a flash of light when Deidre pointed the face of her watch at the direction of the door. The door slid open to the top, revealing white light on the other side but nothing else was visible. She slowly reached with her hand beyond the threshold. A slight jolt shook her body. In her mind’s eye, she saw the figure of a woman standing in front of her in the darkness. The womanly figure looked like it was made from pearlescent, transparent glass. Its interior glowed from the myriad formless objects that constantly changed their shape, size, and color. It was clothed in a luminescent dress that was faintly visible.

“Ahhh!” Deidre yelped when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

“Deidre.”

“Trevor, you scared me!”

“You were just standing there like...a statue...”

“Oh sorry, I think I spaced out...”

“Come on, let’s go...”

Together, they walked through the glowing doorway. Once they’ve crossed the threshold, they find themselves standing at the base of a small hill. A gentle breeze blew on their faces. Billowy clouds spread across the clear blue sky. Green grass covered vast stretches of the rolling terrain around them with large areas of lush woodland scattered throughout. A river ran by a distance in front of them with one end leading to a collection of crystalline structures far away and the other end disappearing into a mountain range. At one point, the river branched off to an area of woodland where a walled town was located. Large tracts of farmland surrounded the town, interspersed with homesteads. A gray brick road ran near the river, connecting together the townships.

After taking in the panoramic scenery, Trevor looked down at the holographic map dotted with way points emanating from his watch. “At least the map of this area is accurate. There’s a data terminal in the city to our west and another in the town in the northeast.”

“I guess this is where we split up.”

“Let’s change into our disguises first.”

They chose from a holographic selection of outfits on each of their watches. A few moments later, Trevor clad in a white shirt, beige overalls, brown hat, and utility boots with a backpack with tools of an artisan while Deidre took the appearance of a middle class woman wearing a crème colored dress with an ankle-length skirt, cinched waist, puffed upper sleeves, and a false neckline. The dress was accented with black embroidery on the lower part of the skirt, the false neckline, and the lower sleeves. A Victorian style hat and brown ankle boots completed the look.

“You look snazzy!”

“So do you!” Deidre giggled.

“Let’s not dally further. We need to start moving.”

“Alright.”

After smiling at each other, they parted ways, with Trevor walking in the direction of the crystalline city and Deidre heading for the walled town nearby. Using accelerated walking, Deidre was able to travel to the town quickly, but she kept the speed realistic to avoid triggering the world’s anti-hack system. At the entrance gate to the town, she saw two armored guards beside the gate, one male and another female.

“Halt, you need a permit to go into Havenbrook.”

Deidre pressed a button on her watch and raised it in front of the female guard.

“That’s not a valid permit.”

The access key didn’t work? It should’ve been the correct one for this place.

“I’m sorry, I thought this would serve as a permit.”

“You need a permit like this.” The female guard took out a roll of vellum that contained a person’s name, official text, and stamped with an official red seal.

Damn it, this wasn’t mentioned in the intel that was collected.

Deidre walked away from the town, pondering over her options. She could either create a permit, steal it from an NPC, or sneak in, but all options had their risks. Suddenly, she heard the sound of a horse-drawn carriage coming near, driven by a coachman that looked lifeless as if it were a doll. The carriage stopped right next to her, and a classy woman who appeared to be in her late forties leaned her head out to speak to her.

“Hello there, are you wanting to get into town?”

A light bulb lit in Deidre’s head. This would be a less risky way of getting in.

“Yes, I do want to get into town.”

“Hop on in!” The woman opened the carriage town and shifted to the other side of the seat.

Once she climbed into the carriage and sat down, Deidre was immediately struck by how...exotic the woman looked.

* * *

Madelynn’s eyes flickered open. She rose from the circular bed and looked around. The last thing she remembered was having sex with Patricia, Brittany, and Elena before Elena left the room, but currently there was no one else in the room but herself. Looking downward, she found her body was clothed only with a black patent leather bra and thong. Why was she left alone? Not knowing what else to do, she quickly got dressed, putting on the sheer black blouse, black leather jacket, black leather skirt, fishnet stockings, and black ankle boots. She slowly opened the door and peered outside. After seeing the hallway was empty, she exited the room and closed the door. Deciding to go left, she walked down the hallway towards a silver colored door. Faint sounds of women moaning were audible.

The silver door opened to the main section of the club. At first, Madelynn hesitated, wondering if she should wait back in the private room, but decided to venture out. For some reason, she believed something good would happen if she did. Madelynn passed through the crowd, which was made up of mostly women dressed in sensual nightclub wear, walking towards no particular destination in particular when she felt an impulse to look in a particular direction. When she did, she gasped at what she saw: Mary, dressed in a sensual, form-fitting black dress was watching the sensual performance of a latex-clad female dancer wearing a harlequin mask. What is Mary doing here? Remembering the video she saw earlier of Mary and Wendy having sex together, Madelynn saw this as more evidence that Mary wasn’t a wholesome woman. Although she knew that she should be disappointed, she actually felt excited. Madelynn walked closer to get a better look but tried to avoid being in Mary’s line of sight. She got close enough to see that Mary was wearing four-inch glossy, stiletto high heels.

Mary’s mouth opened to say something, but Madelyn wasn’t able to discern what was said because of the noise of the crowd and music. The dancer suddenly got off the dance platform and stood close in front of Mary, who then embraced the dancer and kissed her through the harlequin mask, but Mary didn’t stop there. She extended her tongue and licked around the mask while she cupped and squeezed the dancer’s buttocks. The dancer lifted her right leg, riding up Mary’s skirt and exposing a section of Mary’s thigh, and rubbed it against Mary’s thigh.

From Madelynn’s vantage point, it looked like Mary was the sexual aggressor, but Madelynn was unable to notice that Mary’s eyes were empty and devoid of emotion while Mary was kissing and groping the dancer. Aroused by the sight of her friend’s mother making out with another woman, Madelynn rubbed her thighs together and had an impulse to play with her clit but was afraid of doing it in a public place. However, looking around, she saw that no one was looking at her. They were all focused on the dancing and their respective partners.

Madelynn’s right hand drifted downward and went beneath the hem of her skirt as if under its own will. Her fingers slipped under her shiny black thong to finger her clit. She moaned softly while masturbating and watching Mary continue her sexual assault on the dancer. Mary groped the dancer’s breasts and licked along the dancer’s neck. At one point, she whispered something into the dancer’s ear before they left their location and proceeded to a red door some distance away. Madelynn tried to follow them but had difficulty moving through the crowd. Their distance widened and Madelynn wasn’t able to catch up to them before they went through a red door. Once Madelynn reached the door, she turned the knob before realizing that the door’s access was controlled by a security keypad. She sighed and pressed her back against the door, disappointed that she wasn’t able to see more of Wendy’s sensual mother.

Looking in no direction in particular, Madelynn’s eyes caught the sight of bright, multicolored lines moving in the air. At first, she thought it was some sort of hologram, but it didn’t seem like it was any of the holographic technology she had read about. The motions of the colored lines were very smooth with no noticeable flicker, and they didn’t look like they were confined to a particular area, being able to go around obstacles like pillars and decorations with ease. She tried to determine if they moved in any particular pattern but didn’t notice any. Overall, she found the glowing lines very soothing and pleasant to look at.

Madelynn blinked and realized she had spaced out while staring at the lines. Her thoughts drifted back to Wendy’s mother, Mary. Turning around, she wondered if she could try guessing the combination but quickly dismissed the thought. She looked at the door. The red color paint on it reminded her of the bright color of Mary’s glossy red lips and nails. She reimagined what had happened before. Instead of the dancer getting off of the platform to join Mary, it was the opposite. Mary got up on the platform to join the performer. They rubbed their bodies against each other while looking deeply into each other’s eyes. The dancer then turned around to bend forward and gyrate her latex-clad butt against Mary’s crotch area. Mary tossed her long blonde hair and raised her hands to her head while shaking her hips. She took off her black cocktail dress and tossed it on the floor, revealing the glittery red lame bra and thong panties she wore beneath as well as a metallic red strap-on dildo. The color red suited Mary very well. The dancer grabbed the dance pole and kept her butt still to let Mary grab her butt. Mary lifted up the dancer’s pink frilly mini skirt and pulled aside the crotch panel of the dancer’s pink thong, then slowly inserted her red strap-on dildo into the dancer’s pussy. The dancer tossed her neon pink hair back and moaned. While holding onto the dancer’s waist, Mary started rhythmically fucking the dancer. Madelynn moaned softly while stroking her clit at her sexual fantasy of Mary but stopped herself from going too far. Not only was it inappropriate to think about her best friend’s mom, it was also inappropriate to masturbate in such a public place. Gathering her wits, she turned around and headed to the crowd, having a gut feeling that she would get some more clues regarding Hecate’s illicit activities. She gasped after seeing her mother accompanied by another woman sitting together on a dark red padded sofa.

* * *

Erin woke to Victoria’s hand caressing her face. She enjoyed the touch.

“You’re finally awake.”

After realizing it was another woman touching her, she opened her eyes wide and flinched.

“Don’t be alarmed. It’s me, your friend Victoria.”

Looking around, she noticed that the sky was completely dark, and she was in a sedan in a parking lot somewhere downtown. A lot of people can be seen walking along the street. Focusing her mind, Erin tried to piece together what had happened earlier. Victoria, who was the mother of one of Madelyn’s friends, visited her at home. They had a conversation about Madelynn being part of a cult. Later, they decided to go to the nightclub where Madelynn had gone. Before that, they went to some boutique to get more appropriate clothing. But, what happened afterward? She looked at Victoria’s face and body, as if searching for clues.

“When did we—”

“We should go to the club now before the line gets too long.”

“Why am I dressed like this?!” Erin noticed with alarm that she was clothed in a form-fitting, sleeveless satin halter cocktail dress of a rose pink color with a V-neckline that partly exposed her breasts. Her fingers had false nails in ultra pink.

“No worries, Erin, you look fine.” Victoria raised a hand mirror in front of the shocked woman. “I’m sure you will be a real head turner!”

Erin’s mouth opened in surprise. Her eyes were painted with shimmering purple eyeshadow and decorated with long, curly false black lashes while her lips were coated thickly with glossy ultra pink lipstick. Her brown hair was now uniform golden blonde and went way past her shoulders beyond its original length, but upon touching her new hair, she realized it was a wig. Pink butterfly stud earrings glistened on her ears. Erin didn’t remember agreeing to this new look.

“You need to show Madelynn that you’re not the uptight and mousy woman you were before. Remember the plan, Erin.”

Victoria’s words echoed inside the mind of Erin. The background noise was drowned out. Erin’s eyes flickered momentarily before settling on an emotionless state like a mannequin. Victoria placed a hand on Erin’s knee and pulled up the hem of the skirt to expose the thigh. She grazed along the shiny, sheer stocking and the exposed skin with her burgundy-colored nails. Sensing no negative response, Victoria reached around Erin, placed the hand on the back of Erin’s neck and pulled Erin to her for a light kiss, then pushed her tongue into Erin’s mouth for a deeper kiss, which Erin reciprocated after a few seconds delay. Satisfied with Erin’s response, Victoria exited the vehicle from the driver’s side, then opened the passenger side door. Acting on cue, Erin extended her arm and let herself be supported by Victoria as she stepped out of the vehicle on her open toe, shocking pink five-inch high heels. They walked together to the club a block away while holding hands.

The bouncer didn’t notice anything amiss when he admitted the couple to the VV Club. Inside the club, Victoria led Erin to a table reserved for the occasion where a patron was already seated.

“Victoria, I’m glad you’ve made it here with Erin.” Cynthia rose from her seat and gave Victoria a brief kiss on the lips.

“We’ve had some unexpected difficulties preparing her, but I hope she’s to your liking.”

The trio sat down together on the sofa with Erin in the middle.

“Let’s give her a test drive,” Cynthia smirked. “Erin...wake up...”

Erin’s eyes flickered open. “Huh, where...” She looked around and saw Victoria to her left and another woman she didn’t know to her right. “Who is she?” Erin had a feeling something was wrong but wasn’t sure how to process the situation.

“Her name is Cynthia. She’s a friend of mine who might be able to help you.”

“Help me?” Erin turned to look at the businesswoman.

“Nice to meet you, Erin. Victoria told me a bit about the predicament with your daughter. Fortunately, I can help.”

Although Erin’s first instinct was fear, for some reason she felt a strange urge to look at Cynthia more than what would be appropriate. At first, Erin thought she was just looking at what seemed to be holographic colored lines hovering behind Cynthia, but then her eyes focused on Cynthia’s face, feet, legs, lower body, upper body, and back at the face again. The feeling of fear came back but felt weaker. Even as a straight woman, Erin could see Cynthia was a sexually attractive woman.

“You can help my daughter?” Erin’s concern over Madelynn overshadowed her uncertainty about Cynthia at the moment.

“Yes, but it won’t be an easy task. Did Victoria already tell you about the Lilith Cult and the need for you to be more involved with your daughter?“

Erin nodded.

“That alone won’t be enough. You need to join the Lilith cult as well.”

A gasp escaped from Erin’s glossy pink lips.

“Join the...Lilith cult...but that’s...blasphemy! Isn’t just being closer to my daughter and persuading her to leave the cult enough?!”

“The Lilith cult takes attempts at subversion by outsiders very seriously. You attempting to remove a member from their ranks will put you under their crosshairs. Your life might be endangered.”

“But that plan doesn’t make any sense. I just want to get my daughter out of the cult, not keep her there!”

“I know it’s counterintuitive, but using direct methods against the Lilith cult, like persuading your daughter to leave or calling the police, won’t work. They are a very powerful organization and have no hesitation in doing whatever it takes to achieve their goals, even murder. Victoria might have told you that already.

“Joining their cult doesn’t necessarily mean believing in or following their doctrine except for the purpose of deceiving them. You can only undermine the cult and help your daughter from within.”

Erin wasn’t sure how to respond and could only stare at Cynthia dumbfounded.

“I know this is hard to take in and probably wasn’t the solution you were expecting, but there’s no other way. There are many wives, mothers, and daughters who are in a similar predicament as you. They were burdened by debt, marital or family issues, or simply became fancied by the cult by chance. The cult was able to take advantage of them through promises to solve their problems, blackmail, or coercion. Those who defy the cult usually end up...dead or missing...”

“Are you a member of the Lilith cult?” asked Erin fearfully.

“Yes, I am. But, I’m secretly working against them and helping the victims of the cult as best as I can. I don’t subscribe to their beliefs or philosophy at all.” There was an evil smirk on Cynthia’s face.

Madelynn came to Erin’s mind again. She instinctively looked around. “Is my daughter here? I am very worried about her.”

“She’s here in the club. Don’t worry, she’s safe. If you just go to her right now, you’ll just create a scene and make things worse. We should stick with the plan.”

What plan? Erin didn’t remember agreeing on anything with Cynthia. Was Cynthia referring to Victoria’s proposal? Erin wanted to think things over, even if the course of action was obvious. It was one thing to improve the relationship with her daughter and another to join a cult. Even though she wanted to accept Cynthia’s proposal, her uneasy feelings were holding her back.

“Ummm...” Cynthia was giving Erin bad vibes. Her body was shaking, but she didn’t know whether it’s from fear, sexual excitement, or both. A voice in the back of Erin’s mind told her to leave Cynthia and Victoria immediately and go look for her daughter, but she was unable to act on her instinct. Something told her such a pretty woman like Cynthia won’t have evil intentions. The floating lights behind Cynthia drew Erin’s attention again. Victoria nodded her head at Cynthia and quietly left the group.

“The lights are pretty, aren’t they, Erin?”

“Yes...pretty...lights...” Erin slowly uttered each word in a monotone.

“Pretty just like you are...”

“Pretty...just...like...I...am...”

“You are a woman who likes other women...”

“I am a woman who likes other women...”

“You are a woman who likes teenage girls...”

“I am a woman who likes teenage girls...”

“You are a lesbian...”

“I am a lesbian...”

“You will always obey Cynthia Meyers...”

“I will always obey Cynthia Meyers...”

“You will always agree with Cynthia Meyers...”

“I will always agree with Cynthia Meyers...”

“You will always love Cynthia Meyers...”

“I will always love Cynthia Meyers...”

“Kiss me,” ordered Cynthia with a domineering tone.

Robotically, Erin leaned forward and planted a brief kiss on Cynthia’s lips.

“Kiss me again, deeply and with passion.”

Erin moved her head forward to kiss Cynthia again, this time with greater intensity as she was commanded to. She pushed her tongue forcefully inside Cynthia’s mouth and swirled it around. While they kissed, Cynthia groped Erin’s breasts through the bodice of the dress while moaning into the entranced woman’s mouth. “Mmmmmmmmmmmm...” Cynthia let the deep kiss last for well over a minute with the intention of being noticed by a particular spectator. Even after Cynthia pushed Erin away, Erin’s tongue remained extended and kept moving in the air. A thread of saliva hung from her lower lip.

“Lovely... You may stop now, Erin.”

Reaching into her white leather handbag, Cynthia took out an unbranded box of cigarettes and pulled one out. She lit one cigarette with a chrome lighter and placed it between her lustrous red lips.

“Breathe in the smoke, Erin.” Cynthia exhaled, sending a plume of white smoke to Erin’s face. Erin breathed in the smoke with no emotional expression. Cynthia repeated this action three more times, with Erin breathing in the smoke every time, before Cynthia held Erin’s chin and gave Erin an open-mouthed kiss, exhaling the smoke into Erin. She broke the kiss to take another drag from her cigarette and blew the smoke into Erin’s mouth again, repeating the same sequence of actions three more times.

“Do you like what I’m doing to you, Erin?”

There was no response from Erin. Her eyes were gazing into nothingness.

“Yes, you do, Erin. You absolutely love inhaling the smoke from my cigarette. In fact, you love whatever I do to you because you love me.”

“I...love...you...”

“Yes, Erin, you love me very much and want to be close to me all the time.” Cynthia’s fingers slithered along Erin’s thigh and plunged deeply into Erin’s pussy. This time, Erin’s eyes widened in response, but the rest of her face otherwise remained devoid of emotion.

“It feels good when I fuck you, Erin, my sweet puppet.” With rapid and forceful movements, Cynthia repeatedly violated Erin’s pussy with her fingers. Erin’s face was flushed red with arousal. Before Erin was able to orgasm, Cynthia quickly stopped and pulled her hand out from between Erin’s thighs. She raised her fingers up vertically and licked along their full lengths then placed them near Erin’s lips.

“Lick them,” commanded Cynthia with the tone of a strict manager.

Erin parted her pink-painted lips and sucked on Cynthia’s red-nailed fingers while moving her head back and forth, tasting her own vaginal fluids.

The click-clack sound of high heels signaled the approach of a waitress that Cynthia had been expecting. “Natalie, can you take Erin for a dance?”

“As you wish, Mrs. Meyers.”

* * *

Madelynn initially thought the woman in the pink dress making out with another woman dressed in business attire was just someone who happened to look similar to her mom due to the long blonde hair, heavy make-up, and sensual dress, which were all uncharacteristic of her mom. But, upon closer inspection, she realized the woman undeniably was her mother.

What is my mom doing with another woman in this nightclub? I thought my mom was straight. What’s going on?

Anger was the first emotion Madelynn felt. She had always thought her mother was a straight-laced person, but what she was seeing right now destroyed that belief. All the speeches her mother gave about piety, sin, morality amounted to nothing. In the end, her mom was a hypocrite. It was like a stab in her gut. Madelynn felt betrayed, just like she felt betrayed by Wendy when she saw her having sex with her mother on video. However, Madelynn’s skeptical nature told her that it might be possible or even very likely that her mother was forced into lesbianism like she was. Despite considering this possibility, Madelynn couldn’t deny that seeing her mother engaging in passionate kissing with another woman was hot. She kept watching the couple making out with this mysterious businesswoman until a waitress with fuchsia-colored hair approached them and led her mother away. Madelynn’s eyes remained focused on her mother and the waitress as they went to the dance floor and began moving their bodies to dubstep music.

With an empty expression on her face, Erin gyrated her hips and shook her butt to the beats of the music. She tossed her long blonde hair to and fro while thrusting her chest outward. Facing her was the waitress who was making similar dance movements as Erin but also constantly tried to keep her body in contact with Erin as much as possible, pressing and sliding against Erin’s body like a predatory snake wrapping around its prey. Their breasts came into contact intermittently, matching the flow of the music. After a while, the waitress turned around and rubbed her butt against Erin’s crotch, then later turned around again and placed her knee between Erin’s legs while Erin dry humped the smooth skin of the waitress’ thigh...

Unable to resist the temptation, Madelynn placed her hand on her crotch again, ignoring the possibility that other club patrons might be watching. She imagined herself in the waitress’ place and dancing intimately close with her mom. The fantasy evolved further with light kissing, breast touching, and butt grabbing. So focused was Madelynn on her mother and the waitress that she didn’t notice a woman approaching from behind her.

“Enjoying the show?”

Madelynn abruptly retracted her hand from her crotch and turned around. She immediately noticed the strong aroma of a strawberry-flavored perfume.

“You are...the woman who was with my mom!”

“Your mom, you mean Erin? What a surprise. I didn’t know she brought her daughter here.” Cynthia feigned ignorance.

“No, I got here with someone else,” Madelynn spoke evasively.

“Erin told me a lot about you. You look pretty just like she said.” Cynthia reached out and caressed Madelynn’s cheek.

Surprised by inappropriate action, Madelynn flinched and backed away. “What did you do to my mom!?”

“What do you mean? We’re just adults having fun together. It was one hundred percent consensual.” Cynthia smirked. “And what are you doing here?”

“I-I was...looking for my mom!” Madelynn lied, not wanting to admit she was being brought here by Elena for a night of dancing and sex.

“Your mom’s dancing with a woman over there and having a good time. Do you really want to interrupt her fun?”

“My mom wasn’t like that before!” A tear trickled from Madelynn’s eye.

“Have you ever thought that maybe you don’t know that much about your mom?”

The strong perfume was making Madelynn feel woozy. “But I lived with her throughout my life!”

“That doesn’t mean she didn’t keep secrets from you. I know this is hard for you to take in, but people keep secrets from each other all the time, even loved ones...”

“.........” Madelynn just stared at Cynthia’s face, which for some reason was comfortable to look at.

“Instead of standing here, why don’t we go somewhere more comfortable to talk?”

Even though Madelynn didn’t trust the woman, she found herself readily agreeing to the woman’s suggestion. “Okay...”

Cynthia placed a hand on Madelynn’s shoulder and walked with her to the sofa where Cynthia had been sitting with Erin originally. Although Madelynn was wary of the strange woman she had just met, she wasn’t able to resist being guided by the woman whose perfume was now wonderfully pleasant to her instead of being too excessive. As soon as they sat down together, Cynthia immediately embraced Madelynn and kissed the teen girl on the lips. Surprised by the kiss, Madelynn pushed the woman away.

“What...are...you...doing...?”

“Maddy, I’m your girlfriend, Cynthia Meyers.”

“No......you’re......not......” Madelynn denied while looking at Cynthia’s attractive face. Her eyes lowered to gawk at the woman’s chest and noticed a purple satin bra was faintly visible through the sheer white blouse.

“Here’s your Pink Sapphire Blast!” A waitress stopped next to the table and placed a glass of frothy pink liquid on the table before walking away.

“Go ahead, drink it, Maddy. It’s on me!”

Madelynn looked at the glass and saw luminous pink sparkles. The entire liquid itself was glowing in a faint pink color. Despite being suspicious of Cynthia, the woman’s words were very soothing to her ears, and she found her hands moving slowly towards the glass. She lifted the glass to her lips and took a sip, noticing its pleasant fruity taste, then another sip and so on before rapidly gulping down the entire glass, not noticing the woman licking her lips wickedly.

“My sweet girlfriend...let’s kiss...”

“I’m...not...your...girl...friend...” Despite her protest, Madelynn moved her lips forward anyway to meet Cynthia’s lips halfway for a kiss.

“Mmmmmmmmmm...such sweet, lovely lips...” commented Cynthia after breaking the kiss, with threads of saliva remaining connected between their lips momentarily. When Cynthia initiated another kiss, Madelynn responded without needing input. Their tongues twirled against each other visibly outside of their mouths.

“What...am...I...doing...?” asked Madelynn with glazed eyes.

Cynthia moved her lips closed to Madelynn’s left ear, rubbing cheek with cheek, and whispered, “I’ll help you remember...” before sliding her tongue around the girl’s ear and moving away from the girl’s line of sight, allowing the girl to bask in the sight of the dancing polychromatic lines floating in midair a short distance in front of her.

The lines contained information representing thoughts, feelings, and triggers, encoded in a way that’s understandable by the subconscious human mind and imprintable upon it, with the effect being stronger if the subject had already been previously mentally conditioned through a psycho machine or manual techniques. Having the subject consume special psychoactive substances beforehand also enhances the effectiveness of the imprinting.

Madelynn recalled the day she visited the site of Hecate Pharmaceutical’s corporate headquarters as part of her investigation into Hecate. She navigated through the throng of protestors to get into the lobby of the building. Though she wasn’t able to get beyond the first floor, she met the most wonderful woman in her life, Cynthia Meyers. She was awestruck by how beautiful and elegant the professional woman was. Cynthia had an air of authority as she walked loudly in her black high heels, and the teenage girl’s eyes never left the woman’s body as she got closer, eyeing up her creamy legs, black midi pencil skirt, partly unbuttoned blouse, and blazer. Despite Cynthia’s serious demeanor, she graciously explained to Madelynn about Hecate’s mission and activities while dismissing the protestors’ demands as foolish and ignorant. She even invited Madelynn to her office for a longer chat, which Madelynn gladly accepted. After the meeting, Cynthia handed Madelynn her business card and encouraged Madelynn to stay in touch. From that point on, Madelynn couldn’t stop thinking about Cynthia.

Elena eventually intervened when Madelynn continued investigating Hecate and the relationship between Sarah and Wendy. Via embarrassing explicit photos, Elena blackmailed Madelynn into stopping her investigation and doing Elena’s bidding, which initially Madelynn was reluctant to do, but eventually succumbed to Elena’s dominance and found herself enjoying what was being done to her.

One night, Madelynn decided to call Cynthia, who was more than happy to talk with her. They talked about what was going on with each other’s lives before Madelynn revealed that she was being blackmailed by a woman named Elena who claimed to work for Hecate. Cynthia explained that Hecate is a large organization with many people who have agendas that might not align exactly with the goals of the organization. She assured Madelynn that she’s part of the good side of Hecate while Elena was part of the bad side, and the best course of action for Madelynn was to accept Elena’s demands for Madelynn’s and her mother’s safety. Madelynn was satisfied with Cynthia’s advice, and they had phone sex together for the remainder of the call. They called each other for many nights, having phone sex each time, before they finally met again in person to have sex in Cynthia’s home...

“Do you remember now?”

Soft moans escaped from Madelynn’s gleaming black lips as false memories of her engaging in lesbian sex with Cynthia paraded through her mind in rapid speed. Her moans became louder and louder, culminating in a cry that sounded like an orgasm.

“I...remember...” replied Madelynn softly and monotonously. But, moments later, her face contorted. “No...I...did...not...do...that...”

“You’re so stubborn...but I like it...”

Cynthia picked up her smartphone and began tapping on the screen, but Madelynn suddenly snatched the phone out of Cynthia’s hand and tried to get up. Cynthia countered by grabbing Madelynn’s arms. A physical struggle ensued.

“Your resistance only makes my pussy wetter.” Cynthia shuddered.

Madelynn struck Cynthia in the stomach with her knee and tossed the phone away before running off. She went to look for her mother and found her mother still on the dance floor alongside a pink-haired woman. They were writhing their bodies against each other. She grabbed her mother’s hand. “Come on, Mom, let’s go!” However, Erin simply stood still.

“No, she’s with me!” Natalie responded with a displeased tone and pulled Erin back.

“Mom, come with me!”

“Come...with...you...” Erin relented and let herself be led away by Madelynn.

Natalie huffed and raised her left arm to press a button on her bracelet...

Seeing that there was a group of security guards near the entrance, Madelynn opted for another exit and went back to the door where she had exited from a while ago. Luckily, she remembered the passcode to the door and got through it. Running quickly down the door with her mother in tow, she reached the exit to the alleyway. When she looked back, Madelynn saw people in suits chasing after them. Outside of the alley about a block away, Madelynn saw a woman who was about to get into the driver’s side of a car.

“Wait!” exclaimed Madelynn.

Noticing Madelynn’s distressed look, the woman asked, “Do you need help?” After seeing three people running after them, she didn’t wait for Madelynn’s reply and simply told her, “Get in!”

As soon as Madelynn and Erin got into the back seat, the woman drove off, right before one of the chasers was able to reach for the handle of the front door.

“What happened back there? Why were you two being chased?” asked the black-haired, blue-eyed woman who appeared to be in her early to mid-twenties.

“They were...they were...trying to...do something bad to us...”

“What about her? She’s not saying anything.”

“She’s my mom. I think they’ve drugged us with something...” Madelynn felt her nipples becoming erect and her pussy moistening.

“Unfortunately, things like this happen in these places. Do you want me to take you two to the hospital and call the police?”

“No, I don’t think that’s a good idea!”

“Not a good idea? Sounds like you’re not telling me everything.”

“.........”

“Those people, did you do something to offend them, like snooping around?”

“How do you know?”

“Just a guess, and if my next guess is correct, you were investigating Hecate.”

“I-I did...I was trying to help my friend.”

“She’s lucky to have you as a friend... Why don’t you two come stay at my place for the night? It’ll probably be safer.”

“But...”

“It’s alright. I’m a member of Blue Bodies, a secret organization that works against Hecate. If you go back home with your mom, they might look for you there, and who knows what they’ll do. Plus, your mom needs help anyway. I have something that would help remove her entranced state.”

“Thank you so much for your help.”

“No problem. My name is Catherine by the way. You may call me ‘Cathy’.”

“I’m Madelynn, and she’s Erin.”

* * *

Wendy woke up in the front passenger seat of a moving vehicle. She turned around and realized she’s in Sarah’s car. “Sarah, where are we going?”

“You’re finally awake. You were pretty zonked out at the club?”

“I was? Wendy didn’t recall drinking alcohol or consuming anything illicit, but since Sarah mentioned it, maybe she did. Hazy memories of her drinking shots of fruity colored alcoholic drinks came to her mind. “I hope my mom doesn’t find out.”

“I don’t think she would unless you tell her. Oh, before I forget, Lauren really liked your performance!”

“Really? That’s great!” Wendy tried to remember what she did earlier, but could only recall vague images of her watching Samantha putting on a strip show before putting on one herself, then making out with Samantha and Evelyn. Did she have sex with them? No, it was just a dream. She felt jealous that Samantha was in a relationship with Evelyn, a woman who looked almost exactly like her mom. Remembering that Evelyn gave her a card, Wendy reached around in her bag for the black card and looked at the details that were printed in pink ink: Evelyn Anderson, modeling agent, V.V. Model and Talent Agency. The phone number, website, and email were listed in the bottom right corner.

“Yes, I’m sure she’ll fall head over heels for you soon!”

Sarah stopped her car at the red light. “What’s that?”

“Oh, it’s just Evelyn’s business card.”

“That modeling agent... She looks very beautiful...don’t you think?”

“Yes, she does...”

“She looks just like your mom...”

“Not exactly...”

“But enough to make you think about your mom...”

“No, Sarah, I don’t want to think about my mom like that...” An image of her mom dressed exactly like Evelyn flashed in her mind. Wendy immediately placed the card back in her bag.

A police vehicle with its sirens blaring drove across them through the intersection, and the traffic light turned green moments later.

Once they arrived at the driveway of Wendy’s home, Sarah got out with Wendy and walked her to the front door.

“Thanks for everything, Sarah.”

“Anything for my friend!” Wendy hugged Sarah and gave her a light kiss on the lips. Sarah nudged her tongue against Wendy’s lips, and the kiss turned into a French kiss.

Soon after Wendy entered her house, she realized her mom wasn’t home. After calling her mom and not getting a response, she called Sarah.

“Sarah, my Mom isn’t home. She’s not responding to my calls or text messages. She must be still at the club!”

“Still at the club? We don’t even know if she’s even gone to V.V. Club. For all we know, your mom could be looking for you at another club downtown. But no worries, Wendy, I’ll contact my friends at V.V. Club to and ask them to be on the lookout for her. I don’t think anything bad would happen to your mom. Cops patrol that area pretty frequently.”

“I hope my Mom won’t get angry at me when she comes back.”

“Wendy, how about this: I can stay with you until your mom comes back, then if she gets mad at you, I can explain the whole situation to her to calm her down.”

“But, it might become awkward.”

“I’m the daughter of the chief executive officer of the largest pharmaceutical company in the world. Your mom will have to take me seriously.”

“Thanks, Sarah.”

A while later, Sarah was sitting with Wendy on the sofa of the living room.

“Why don’t we watch something while we wait?” proposed Sarah.

“Sure, what do you have in mind?”

From her handbag, Sarah pulled out a DVD video titled, MILF and Teen Lesbian Paradise Volume One. Given how much sex she already had for the day, Wendy was expecting something nonsexual, but didn’t say anything. Doing whatever Sarah wanted felt like the right thing to do.

You will always obey Sarah.

“I don’t think it’s a good idea to watch it here. If my mom comes home, she’ll see it!”

“Why don’t we watch it in your room then?”

Together, they walked upstairs to Wendy’s bedroom. Wendy opened the DVD box and was going to place the DVD in the disc player, but Sarah stopped her.

“Wait, Wendy. You can’t play it with an ordinary DVD player.”

“Why not? It says it’s a ‘DVD’ on the case.”

“It’s not an ordinary DVD. You need a special device to play it.” Sarah pulled out a black rectangular electronic device from her bag and opened it up like a notebook.

“A laptop?”

“It’s called a Gremlin. It’s a special kind of laptop computer but not the kind you would be able to get at any store.”

Sarah rotated the DVD player on a shelf below the TV and unplugged the cables then plugged them into the Gremlin. Sarah popped open the disc drive and placed the DVD on it before closing the drive. Multiple lines of green text that Wendy didn’t understand appeared and scrolled quickly on the Gremlin’s screen. Sarah pressed a function key, and the screen became blue.

“Okay, it’s playing.”

They sat together on the edge of Wendy’s bed.

“I brought some juice.” Sarah reached into her bag and took out a pair of two ounce bottles of pink juice and handed one to Wendy. Remembering how wonderful the pink juice tasted, Wendy immediately opened the bottle and took a sip.

* * *

The video started with the title displayed in stylistic white and pink text, followed by a montage of the names and faces of the actresses and instrumental guitar music. Wendy recognized one of the actresses as Alice. After the introductory sequence ended, the first scene began with a school girl, portrayed by Alice, walking home from school with a sad look on her face. She was wearing a green backpack, white blouse with a black tie, and tartan pleated skirt in black, white, and pink colors. After she got home, her mom, Caroline, who was dressed in dark blue sundress with white floral patterns and shiny black high heels, walked up to Alice.

“What’s wrong, Alice? Did something happen at school?”

Alice didn’t answer and continued to the kitchen to grab a bottle of fruit juiced from the refrigerator and gulped down.

“Honey, don’t be like that. It’s not good to keep your feelings all bottled up inside.”

“Erik broke up with me,” Alice finally replied with a frown.

“Oh honey, I’m so sorry to hear that. Caroline hugged her daughter.” The camera zoomed into Caroline’s heavily made up face with shimmering pink eye shadow and glossy cherry red lipstick. “I’ve been through break-ups before, and I know exactly what it feels like. Just let it out if it makes you feel better.” Caroline lightly stroked her daughter’s hair with her long red nails.

Tears trickled from Alice’s face. “Mom...”

“And don’t you worry. I’m sure there will be another person, someone much better than your ex-boyfriend, out there waiting for you.”

“Really, Mom?”

“Yes, honey.”

Caroline kissed her daughter on the cheek, leaving a red lipstick mark. Alice shuddered at the kiss.

“Thanks, Mom.”

“No problem, honey.”

* * *

“Wow, that’s so hot, right Wendy?” commented Sarah.

“Yes, but...it’s wrong...”

Sarah rolled her eyes. “Come on, Wendy, you’re just saying that, but I know you don’t really believe it. Don’t tell me you don’t find your mom not attractive at all. Even I think she’s a very pretty woman.”

Wendy recalled flirting with her mom earlier. She didn’t know why she did it, but it felt good to have her mom pay attention to her. She wondered again if her mom was at least a little bisexual. The way her mom interacted with Kayla and Lauren gave her vibes that her mom might be into women. But, on the other hand, it might all just be her own imagination. It was wrong to make such assumptions about her mom based on vague evidence, if they could be evidence at all. Even if her mom was an attractive woman, it doesn’t mean she should do things with her, let alone think about her in a sexual manner. Furthermore, her mom was already married to her dad. Her mom being in a lesbian relationship or doing anything sexual with anyone else would be totally out of the question. But, with her dad away for work for so long and making such frequent business trips, her mom would probably be feeling lonely. Her dad wasn’t exactly playing the role of a good husband. Was it really wrong for her mom to have a relationship with another woman? Her mom was indeed sexy. All that sexiness seemed to be wasted if her mom did nothing with it. Wait, why am I thinking like that?!

“Wendy...WENDY!”

“Huh?! I’m sorry, I was thinking about something...”

“Do you think your mom is sexually attractive?”

“Well, yes, my mom is attractive, but that doesn’t mean...”

“Doesn’t mean what?”

“What does my mom have to do with anything? I just want...Daniel... I mean Lauren... I mean I just want Lauren in order to get Daniel...”

“Are you sure that is what you really want?”

“I... I mean...yes...I think...that’s what I want...”

“Don’t think, Wendy, use your heart. Your heart will tell you the truth.”

Images of various women and girls flashed in Wendy’s mind: Sarah, Lauren, Samantha, Alice, Melanie, Katherine, Rebecca, Kayla, Angela, Evelyn, Madelynn, and her mom.

“I...don’t...know...”

Sarah abruptly kissed Wendy on the lips. Wendy kissed back and pushed her tongue in Sarah’s mouth and had an urge to grope Sarah’s body, but Sarah cut the kiss short and nudged Wendy’s hands away.

“Let’s continue watching the movie.”

Wendy was panting, surprised at her seemingly automatic actions. One moment, she was in control of herself, but the next moment, she forced herself upon Sarah and wanted to fuck Sarah, even though Sarah just wanted a kiss. What had gotten into her?

* * *

Alice went to her bedroom, located down a short hallway a short distance from the kitchen, and sat in front of her desk. She rested her head on her arms and gave out a long sigh. Tears were still trickling from her eyes.

Who else is there for me? A parade of images of cute guys ran through her head. Do they even want me? Do I even have a chance with any of them? Even if I get another boyfriend, what would happen if I get dumped again?

Slowly, Alice’s right hand slipped beneath her tartan skirt and touched her white satin panties. The view of the camera switched to the view of the area between her smooth, white legs. She slipped two fingers beneath her panties and touched her clit. Soft moans escaped from Alice’s lips as she manipulated her clit. A bulge formed on the panties from the knuckles of her fingers. Knocking on the door to Alice’s bedroom jolted Alice in surprise. She pulled her fingers out from her pussy and wiped them on her bare thigh. The camera’s view changed back to a full body view of Alice sitting in front of her desk.

“Honey, may I come in?”

“Okay, Mom.”

Caroline walked into the room while carrying a blue non-woven bag holding unknown items and sat on the side of Alice’s bed that was next to the desk. “Honey, if you want to talk, I’m willing to listen.”

“Mom, how did you manage to get over break-ups with the boyfriends you had?”

“Well, at first I just tried to weather through it, but later a friend of mine taught me some tricks.”

“Tricks? What kind of tricks?” asked Alice skeptically.

Reaching into the blue bag, Alice’s mother retrieved a sleek blue box and opened it, revealing a translucent cylindrical, blue object that’s roughly in the shape of a male’s penis. Near the middle was a smaller shaft that was curved and vaguely resembled a rabbit.

Alice gasped, “That’s a...” She recognized the shape from the anatomical diagrams in her physiology textbook.

“It’s a sex toy...for women...” Alice’s mother aimed the device at her crotch. “You put this end in your—”

“No, Mom, that’s gross!” Alice blushed and looked away.

“Honey, don’t tell me you never got curious and put your fingers inside your—”

“But...that’s different...”

“It’s the same thing, honey, except this tool will make you feel much better.” Alice’s mother turned the switch of the dildo on, and the tapered end of the dildo started moving with a gyrating motion.

“But it feels wrong... I mean...” Alice looked at the translucent blue toy in her mother’s hand.

“It’s just a toy, Alice, for adults. You’re all grown up now, so you should know more about adult things.” Alice’s mother reached into the bag again and pulled out a DVD. “How about this? I have a DVD here that you might enjoy.”

The title of the disc case read, “MILF and Teen Lesbian Paradise Volume One”. There was an image of a naked mature woman and younger woman in a loose embrace with their mouths—painted with bright red lipstick—partly open and about to kiss.

“Mom, this is porn!” Alice’s eyes widened.

“As I’ve said, Alice, you’re grown up and should know about adult things. This will help you get your mind off of your ex-boyfriend.”

“And they’re both women! Mom, I totally don’t swing that way!”

“Honey, it’s just adult entertainment. You don’t have to swing that way in order to watch this.”

“Don’t you have something else besides this!?”

“If I show you straight porn, you’ll just think about your ex again. This will not only get your mind off of him but also expand your perspective.”

“Expand my perspective? No way, Mom. I’ll never be interested in girls. That’s gross.” Alice shook her head. “I can’t watch this! What were you thinking, Mom?”

“Honey, I’m just trying to help you... How about this? I’m just going to put the items back in the bag and leave it here, in case you change your mind.”

Alice didn’t want to drag on the uncomfortable conversation further. “Alright, Mom, you can just leave it here. I’ll think about it. Thanks anyway.”

After her mom left the room, Alice picked up the blue bag from the bed to stow away in her closet. She noticed a strong aroma. This smells like perfume. It’s pretty strong. After putting it in her closet, she hesitated and turned around to face the closet again. Maybe I should at least try the dildo. Alice removed the blue box from the bag and walked back to her desk. She opened the box and looked at the dildo, examining its appearance and testing the switch. The dildo smelled just like the perfume from the bag. With her fingers she pulled down her white satin panties partly through her legs and pressed the tip of the blue dildo against her labia, then pushed partly inside her vagina before turning the switch on. She gasped from the gyrating movements of the dildo...

* * *

Sarah’s hand quietly slipped between Wendy’s thighs. Wendy moaned softly at Sarah’s fingering, but her eyes remained glued on the television screen.

“So hot...” commented Sarah.

“So hot...” repeated Wendy before sliding her hand over Sarah’s thigh and fingering Sarah’s clit.

Wendy quivered when she felt Sarah’s tongue moving around her ear.

“So hot...” whispered Sarah.

“So hot...” repeated Wendy again.

Sarah dragged her tongue across Wendy’s cheek and kissed the corner of Wendy’s mouth painted lips before planting a full on kiss on Wendy’s fuchsia-colored lips.

“So hot...”

“So hot...”

“Wendy, have you ever imagined kissing your mom?”

“Kissing...my...mom......No...no...that’s wrong...”

“I mean, you’ve already kissed Evelyn, who looks a lot like your Mom. That’s pretty close to kissing your mom.”

“But, Evelyn...just looks like...my mom...She’s not...my mom...” Wendy continued watching Alice moving the blue dildo slowly in and out of her pussy.

“Well, you can think about Evelyn being your mom... Use your imagination, Wendy...”

“Evelyn...my mom...” As if a button had been pressed, Wendy thought about Evelyn at the V.V. Club again...

Encouraged by Sarah, Wendy did an amateur attempt at pole dancing when a woman wearing a white harlequin mask and bright red dress suddenly walked into the room in the middle of her performance. The woman took off her mask, revealing herself to be Wendy’s mother.

“Wendy, why didn’t you tell me you were coming here, and why are you pole dancing!?”

“Mom...it’s not what you think...I was just pretending!”

“Get off that platform right this instant!”

Wendy immediately complied and stepped off the platform but avoided looking at her mother in the eyes as her mother walked towards her. All Wendy saw was the long red skirt of her mother’s dress and her mother’s glossy red high heel pumps before her mother placed three fingers underneath Wendy’s chin and tilted her face upward, forcing her to look at her mother’s heavily made up face.

“You will always tell me where you’re going, do you understand!?”

“Yes...Mom...”

Wendy’s mother kissed Wendy deeply on the lips...then the fantasy ended.

“Were you thinking of Evelyn as your mom?” asked Sarah.

“Yes...” Wendy felt compelled to tell the truth.

“See, what did I tell you? Imagination is a powerful thing.”

* * *

The translucent blue dildo buzzed as it pushed against Alice’s vaginal walls in circular and back-and-forth motions. Alice’s tartan skirt rode up, exposing her white satin panties, which were now damp on the front side from feminine fluids leaking from her pussy. Her face was blushing from sexual arousal. She tilted her head back with her eyes closed, draping her mid-back length blonde hair over the back of the chair. Her smooth, creamy legs shifted in the chair, showcasing her thighs as much as possible.

Alice’s moans gradually became louder. The camera zoomed onto her face then slowly down to her chest as she arched her back. Alice removed her black tie and unbuttoned her blouse, opening it up to reveal her white satin bra. Her free hand pawed at her breasts, squeezing them and gyrating them. She squealed as her body stiffened from the orgasm washing over her.

Next morning...

“What’s for breakfast, Mom?”

“Pancakes!”

Alice pulled out a chair from the table and sat down. She picked up a fork and stabbed it into a maple syrup-coated pancake, then stuffed a piece of it into her mouth.

“The items I gave you yesterday...were they helpful for you?” asked Caroline.

“I used the...dildo...”

“And you enjoyed it?”

“Yeah, kind of... I mean, it’s better than just using my fingers, like you said.”

“If you like it, you can keep it.”

“But Mom, I don’t think I really need it.”

“Honey, you shouldn’t be shy about using it to make yourself feel better. Women have needs. Ignoring them would be unhealthy... Did you watch the DVD?”

“Umm...no, I...don’t think I would ever want to...”

“It’s alright, honey. But, you should still keep it...in case you get curious later...“

“Mom, I’m serious. I really don’t think it’s for me.”

“Honey, I’m not saying you have to watch it, but you should have an open mind. That’s how I dealt with breakups when I was around your age.”

Alice didn’t respond.

“If you don’t have anything to do today, you can go shopping with me. Some stores are having a sale this weekend.”

“Sure, I want to go with you, Mom! ”

A while later...

Caroline stood behind her daughter in front of a mirror while holding a clothes hanger that held a frilly pink satin bra across her daughter’s chest and another clothes hanger that held a matching pair of panties in front of her daughter’s crotch.

“Mom, I don’t think these are appropriate for me...”

“I think they look wonderful on you, dear. Didn’t I tell you to have an open mind?”

“But, mom...”

“Let’s go to the dressing rooms, honey.”

Reluctantly, Alice followed her mother to the dressing room area of the clothing store while holding a small pile of clothing. The mother and daughter went to the same dressing stall together. Alice began taking off her clothes at her mother’s request before her mother helped her put on the first set of undergarments to try out, the frilly pink satin bra and panties.

“Mom, what’s that smell?” Alice’s face wrinkled at the smell of a strong, fragrant aroma.

“Oh, the perfume bottle must have leaked.” Caroline opened her leather handbag and reached into it. “I’ve tightened the cap... Now, let’s continue. Can you turn around for me? Slowly...”

Alice turned around in one place in front of the mirror until her mother stopped her by grabbing her hips after Alice had completed a full circle.

“This set looks good on you. We’re keeping this one.”

“But Mom, the girls in my P.E. class might think I’m a slut...”

“Or they might think you’re confident of your own body. Now let’s try this skirt.” Caroline lifted up a fuchsia-colored pleated skirt.

“Mom, that color looks too intense!”

“I think it would look perfect on you, dear. Come on, lift your leg.” Caroline knelt down in front of her daughter. The camera’s view moved to behind Alice’s body, showing her butt and the full length of her naked legs.

Obeying her mother, Alice put her legs through the brightly colored skirt. Alice’s mother zipped up the skirt and brushed her red-nailed fingers against Alice’s hips.

“It’s too bright!”

“It’s perfect! Now, let’s try this blouse.”

“That’s totally see-through! I can’t wear that!”

“Lift your arms up, honey.”

Alice lifted her arms and let her mother slide the sleeves of the sheer white blouse through them before buttoning up the blouse and straightening it with her hands.

“I look like a slut.”

“You look hot, honey.”

* * *

“Do you agree, Wendy, that Alice looks hot?” asked Sarah while slowly fingering Wendy’s pussy after pausing the video with the Gremlin remote control.

“I...think...yes... Alice does look hot...”

“And so does Alice’s mom... She looks very hot...smoking hot!” Sarah pressed her fingers harder against Wendy’s pussy for emphasis.

“Ahhhh...yesssss...she’s very hot!”

“Alice’s mom reminds of your mom, Wendy.”

“Really, how?”

“She’s pretty, acts like your mom, and even wears the same make-up.”

“I...don’t...think so... She doesn’t even look like...”

“Use your imagination, Wendy!”

Sarah pressed a few buttons on the remote. Suddenly the screen became black for a few moments before multicolored, rapidly pulsating patterns appeared all over, accompanied by unintelligible noise coming from the speakers.

Wendy visualized in her mind her mother dressed exactly the same as Alice’s mom, Caroline, and wearing exactly the same make-up. Her mother helped Alice put on the frilly pink bra and panties, then the brightly colored fuchsia skirt, all while smiling sensually, then licking her lips when she was done...

“Do you see your mother as Caroline, Wendy?”

Caroline’s image in Wendy’s mind flickered back-and-forth between Caroline and Wendy’s mother, Mary.

“Yes... I see it...my Mom...Mary is...Caroline...”

A new scene appeared on the video screen. Alice’s mom, Caroline was lying in her bed, wearing her dark blue floral dress and glossy black high heels. Her knees were raised, revealing her red satin thong panties, which were pulled aside to allow the blue gyrating dildo—held by her right hand—to be buried deeply in her pussy. Her other hand was squeezing her left breast through the bodice of her dress. Hushed moans emitted from Caroline’s mouth that was heavily painted with shimmering, cherry red lipstick. Slowly, Caroline’s face morphed into the face of Wendy’s mother, Mary, while keeping the same erotic expression.

The white lighting in Caroline-Mary’s bedroom gradually became subdued and mixed with pink and blue lighting. A naked female figure walked in through the door to the bedroom. Her entire body was made of metallic gold, including her hair, which reached down to her lower back. The gold skin on her body was highly reflective, like a mirror. Her eyes were brightly glowing emeralds. Large, gravity defying round globes jutted from her chest.

“Goddess...” uttered a disembodied, resounding feminine voice that came from every direction at once.

Caroline-Mary parted her legs invitingly and smiled at her seductively while caressing her body. Every now and then, she would shift her legs, bat her eyelashes, part her lips, and run hands through her long blonde hair. When Goddess climbed onto the bed to kiss her, she welcomed it with an open mouth. Their gold and red pairs of lips merged together in ravenous fashion as tongues of gold and flesh danced together. Gold glittered saliva poured from the edges of their lips. Caroline-Mary’s dress sparkled from the glitter that fell and rubbed onto it from Goddess’ golden body Golden fingers interlocked with fingers of flesh, assisting them in pumping the dildo in-and-out of Caroline-Mary’s pussy.

Sparkling gold flecks covered Caroline-Mary’s lips, face, labia, and thighs. The blue dildo was encrusted with gold flecks as well, which, through its rapid pumping action, coated Caroline-Mary’s vaginal walls with copious amounts of it. Mary moaned loudly and pleaded with her eyes for Goddess to fuck her harder...

* * *

In a private and secure, sound-proof room at the V.V. Club, Mary sat motionlessly in a tufted red leather chair while a pink-haired woman wearing a black latex bodysuit, pink latex lingerie, and a sheer pink blouse and skirt was caressing all over Mary’s body. The pink-haired woman’s expressions, if she had any, were all hidden behind a white harlequin mask. Mary’s eyes were completely focused on the large red hologram of abstract loops and curves displayed in front of her. The constant touching and sounds of women having lesbian sex played from hidden speakers in the room didn’t cause any visible reaction from Mary.

The pink-haired woman produced a red rocket-shaped dildo and lifted it up vertically in front of Mary’s face. “Memories” played in Mary’s mind of her masturbating frequently with the dildo. The red dildo was then slowly inserted into Mary’s pussy, then the room became quiet. Mary kept looking at the hologram and remained silent as she was being fucked by the stripper with the sex toy. A woman’s moan that mimicked Mary’s voice played each time during the dildo’s downward stroke.

Mary began to moan at the same time the disembodied woman’s voice moaned and soon got into perfect harmony with the voice. Her hands automatically reached for the red dildo and took over the job of thrusting it in her pussy from the pink-haired stripper. Her action was as mechanical as the look on her face. Mary’s eyes reflected the holographic red shapes in front of her that were full of “feelings”, “thoughts”, “memories”, and instructions. Her mind was one with the hologram.

“I am Caroline...” declared Mary in a monotone voice.