The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brainy Teen — Chapter 24

Madelynn peered through the window from the front passenger seat of Catherine’s vehicle to observe Bousewood’s city skyline under a partly cloudy night sky. The calm waters of the Hackberry River below the bridge they were crossing glistened from the rays of the full moon and the city’s electrical illumination. Specks of light moved together in multiple streams in the distance as if they were cells in a living organism’s bloodstream. For a while, Madelynn didn’t think or worry about anything.

After they went across the bridge, Catherine drove for another ten blocks along the major road before making a right turn into a calm street of a residential district. They stopped in the parking lot outside of a large, three-story apartment building with external walkways.

“Umm...what is this place? I thought we were going to a hospital or something...” Madelynn said with concern as she stared back at her catatonic mother in the back seat of Catherine’s sedan vehicle.

“Secrecy is of utmost importance for Blue Bodies. It’s how we’ve managed to operate for so long to safeguard this nation. To prevent our organization from being compromised by saboteurs and spies, many of our agents work as independent operative cells and normally field agents don’t have direct access to our organization’s secret facilities except under certain conditions. However, we do have access to the appropriate equipment when needed. Don’t worry, I’ve got the right tools to help your mother.” Catherine said assuringly as she gave Madelynn a comforting look. “Come on let’s get your mom into my apartment and get her the help she needs.”

Sometime later they arrived at Catherine’s apartment complex. Catherine got out of her car and opened the rear passenger door on the right side. “Erin, you may get out of the car now.” Madelynn’s mom didn’t respond but kept staring in the distance at nothing. After hearing no response, Catherine leaned into the car and unbuckled Erin’s seat belt. “Erin, we are at a safe place now. Your daughter is also safe. You’ve got nothing to worry about.” Catherine gently reached in and tried to pull Erin out hoping that it was enough to get the mature woman moving on her own but it was in vain as Erin refused to budge and stayed rooted to her seat.

Madelynn stood next to Catherine. “Mom...can you hear me? It’s me, Maddy, your daughter.” She said with great concern as she observed her mother not responding to anything, not even her tearful calls out to her. She then gave Catherine a fearful look hoping the young woman could help undo what had been done to her mother.

“We can’t stay here for too long. Madelynn it looks like when you rescued your mother she was in the process of being conditioned and it looks like she is now stuck in that state.” Catherine said glumly.

“T-Th-There has to be something you can do. You told me that you had something that would help her, please she’s my mother.” Madelynn tearfully begged.

Catherine took a deep breath and then responded to Madelynn. “Look I’m still going to help your mom, okay? It’s just that her mind is locked and won’t respond unless certain stimuli is used to interact with it. So what I’m about to do may cause you to panic but I need you to try and remain calm and remember that this is for your mother’s benefit, do you understand?”

Madelynn looked at her comatose mother and then back at Catherine. Seeing no choice she nodded her head at Catherine.

Catherine took another deep breath and then gently leaned into the back seat of her car and gently caressed Erin’s chin before lowering her head and kissing the entranced woman on the lips.

“What are you doing?!” asked Madelynn with raised eyebrows while grabbing Catherine’s right arm and pulling Catherine away from her mother.

“Your mom isn’t responding to what we say because of Hecate’s programming. Like I said Her mind is locked in her conditioned state. We need to control her based on what’s programmed into her. Until we can get your mom in my apartment, this is the only way to make her do what we want,” replied Catherine before continuing her one-sided kiss with Erin.

“B-but...” Madelynn was skeptical and found Catherine’s wording a bit odd but, not knowing anything about how Hecate’s mind control technology worked, had no choice but to trust Catherine. She released her hand from Catherine’s arm as she watched Catherine engage in a vigorous kiss with her mom.

Eventually, Erin’s rigid, doll-like face began to soften. She parted her creamy pink lips and kissed back mechanically against the female stranger. In the quiet parking lot, the smacking of lips and slushing of saliva was very audible. Madelynn’s face reddened and her vagina tingled. She turned her head away from the sight, only to turn back to look at the action again. Catherine had one hand on Erin’s breast, lightly squeezing it through the bodice of the pink dress. Erin responded by moving her chest forward against the palm. Catherine released her hold from Erin’s breast and rested her hand on Erin’s naked right arm, then slid her tongue and touched the back of Erin’s hand. Abruptly, Catherine stopped the kiss and looked Erin deeply in the eyes for a few moments before interlocking fingers with Erin and leading her out of the vehicle.

“Erin, I need you to follow me. I’m here to help you, nod if you understand me?”

Erin mechanically nodded her head in response.

“M-Ma-Madelynn, where is Madelynn? Is my daughter s-safe?” Erin said in a frail raspy voice.

Madelynn tried to say something, but Catherine cut her off. “We need to get going. Your daughter is with me and she’s safe. Just follow me. My apartment is on the second floor.” She pressed a button on her special key fob that caused the license plates to rotate into one with different numbers. Catherine held Erin’s hand as they walked across the parking lot with Madelynn following behind. Her eyes roamed to her mom’s backside, noticing the shimmering fabric of the pink dress and how it conformed to her mom’s body perfectly. Moving her eyes downwards, she gazed at her mom’s shiny pink high heels that were making click-clacking sounds on the asphalt. The way Catherine and Erin walked together almost made them seem like a couple, but Madelynn quickly dismissed the inappropriate thought, or at least tried to. It was hard as she had two marvelous-looking asses to leer at as they made their way to Catherine’s apartment.

The inside of Catherine’s apartment was spacious but was somewhat spartan. In the living room, there were only four wooden chairs, a sofa, and a table as furnishings. Huddled together in a corner were five cardboard boxes. It seemed to Madelynn that Catherine had only moved to this place recently.

“Would you like some refreshments?”

“I do feel kind of thirsty, but can you tell me how you’re going to help my mom? What’s going to happen to us?”

“I’ll explain everything, but first I need you to relax. Please trust me, okay?”

After a moment of hesitation, Madelynn answered, “Okay.”

“Good, why do you have a seat over there?” Catherine pointed to the sofa.

Madelynn sat on the beige-colored sofa and watched Catherine disappear into the kitchen. Her mom stood nearby motionless and expressionless like a statue. Madelynn got back up and tried to get her mother to take a seat on the sofa but like before, Erin refused to move.

“Mom, can you hear me?” Madelynn let out a sigh when there was no response. She then stood directly in front of her mother, staring at her mother’s emotionless eyes. Briefly, she thought about doing the same thing that Catherine had done with her mom earlier but was disturbed by the thought. Although she had entranced her mom before under Elena’s instructions and did inappropriate things with her, it was because she had no other choice. Now, there’s no reason for her to do anything sexual with her mom. Not only was it unethical, it’s disgusting. However, Madelynn couldn’t deny her mom now looked much better than her previous dowdy appearance. The word sexy crossed her mind.

“Alright, here are the drinks!”

Catherine’s voice snapped Madelynn out of her daze.

In Catherine’s hands were two large glasses of creamy purple-colored juice.

However, Madelynn was hesitant when Catherine extended a glass towards her.

“It’s very tasty, I promise. It also has special chemicals that would counteract the effects of Hecate’s drugs.”

“Does it work the same way as the red pills?”

“Red pills? What are you talking about?”

“I have a friend, Lauren, who’s also helping me against Hecate. She gave me red pills that minimize the effects of their mind control.”

“Oh, I see. Chances are she’s an agent of ours too.”

“But how come she didn’t mention anything about Blue Bodies?”

“As I’ve mentioned before, many Blue Bodies Agents work independently for security reasons. Some of us might not even know each other. Our organization is not only highly compartmentalized but also highly decentralized. Each agent might use different tools or methods, but all have the same goals.”

“Maybe you two should work together.”

“That would be against our security protocols. Unless instructed, we generally try to avoid interacting with each other.”

Catherine drank from her glass and smiled when Madelynn did the same.

“Can you tell me about this Blue Bodies organization?” asked Madelynn before taking another sip.

“The Blue Bodies organization is made up of like-minded individuals whose mission is to defend humanity against unscrupulous organizations attempting to use advanced technology in an immoral manner and disrupting the peace of this world. It was founded ten years ago by a group of ten individuals who decided to take a stand against these evil organizations. Members of Blue Bodies come from all walks of life that include scientists, engineers, doctors, military veterans, tradesmen, and even cooks. Over the years, Blue Bodies has grown in size to over ten thousand members... Catherine continued with her overview of the secret organization, its history, the many people it helped, and how it operated.

“Wow... I guess there’s hope for me, my mom, Wendy, and all the other people who are hurt by Hecate afterall.”

There was a period of silence before Catherine asked, “So...do you trust me?” This time, Catherine’s tone was serious without any sense of warmth or humor.

“I...” Madelynn avoided looking at Catherine’s serious eyes and focused on her glass, which was now half-full of the purple drink. “...I guess...” For some reason, Madelynn felt excited.

“There’s no guessing... It’s either a ‘yes’ or a ‘no’... Only if you trust me fully can I help you and your mother.”

After a few long moments, Madelynn finally responded. “Yes, I trust you.”

“Good, then let’s get started.” Catherine went to another room and came back out with a plastic box holding two black-colored devices that look like VR headsets.

* * *

The bed squeaked like mice as Wendy jammed her fingers repeatedly in her pussy. Wendy’s eyes were focused on the sexual imagery from the television set in front of her while Sarah whispered sweet nothings into her ear.

“Caroline is very hot, isn’t she? She’s such a beautiful, mature woman... You can’t stop looking at her... She makes you feel so horny... You want to know what it’s like to kiss her...to touch her...to taste her...to fuck her...and to let your fuck you... Wouldn’t that be great?”

Without taking her eyes away from the glowing screen of the television set, Wendy moaned in response, affirming Sarah’s words. “Oohhhh...”

“You love the way Caroline looks... You like her hair, her face, her body, her curves, and the sound of her voice... You like the way she dresses, the way she walks, the way she talks, and the way she...commands her daughter, Alice...“

“Mmmmm...”

“Have you ever imagined your mother acting like Caroline towards you?”

“I...dunno...maybe...”

“Yes, you have, Wendy... Try to remember...”

Wendy heard a voice or thought she heard a voice telling her that something like what Sarah had mentioned did happen. She dredged up what she thought was a memory from some time in her recent past involving her and her mom... They were standing together in a department store in the women’s clothing section... Wendy picked up a white B-cup bra from the hanger, but Mary stopped her...

“This bra doesn’t look good on you, honey...”

“But I think it’s fine... It looks okay... I mean it’s just underwear...”

“It shouldn’t just look okay... It must look good on your body... If you wear ugly things, you’re going to feel ugly... Here, try this on...”

Mary pulled a pink satin frilly bra and held it in front of Wendy’s chest.

“Mom, I don’t think this is appropriate for me... It’s way too loud... Girls in gym class might think I’m a—”

“You should at least try it... I bet you’ll like it...”

Moments later, they were together in a changing booth, and Wendy was wearing nothing but the pink satin bra and matching panties. Mary was standing behind Wendy and had her hand on Wendy’s shoulders, which Wendy noticed to have long red nails painted in bright red...

“I remember...”

“You were totally turned on at that time, weren’t you?”

That question made Wendy assume she did feel that way at the time of the alleged incident she believed was real.

“Wouldn’t it be great if your mom acted the same way as Caroline: assertive, dominant, and sexy?”

There was only silence from Wendy, but her face scrunched up slightly for a moment before she continued focusing her attention on video playing on the television in front of her...

* * *

Alice put up an annoyed look on her face in front of the dressing table mirror while her mom, Caroline, was diligently applying a layer of bubblegum pink lipstick on her lips. When Alice thought her mom was done she immediately pulled her face away.

“We’re not finished yet, honey. You need more layers...” Caroline said sweetly, then with an assertive tone, “Part your lips...”

Reluctantly, Alice moved head forward again to allow her mom to paint layer after layer of the pink lipstick. After ten layers, Caroline stopped and put the cap back on the lipstick.

“Don’t frown, honey. This color looks great on your lips. Now let’s do your eyes.” Caroline opened up a black eyeshadow palette box, revealing a rainbow of glittery colors. After applying eye primer on Alice’s eyelids, she dabbed a new brush on the well holding the silver color.

“Can I at least choose?”

“You can choose later, when you do it on your own. There’s nothing wrong with this color. It goes well with your lipstick.”

Disappointed at her lack of choice again, Alice huffed audibly.

The final touch was the black mascara, which Caroline applied carefully. It made Alice’s lashes appear artificially long and more visible.

“And we’re done! You look so beautiful, honey.” Caroline’s face lit up with a wide smile.

However, Alice didn’t show the same enthusiasm as her mom. Her lips remain flat.

“Don’t be like that honey, smile.” The cold tone returned to Caroline’s voice.

Reluctantly, Alice smiled at her own image in the mirror.

“Alright, now I’m going to leave you alone. Don’t try to remove the makeup until I tell you too. You need to get used to wearing makeup. Got that?”

“Yes, Mom...” replied Alice in a lazy, disinterested tone.

Shortly after her mom left the room, Alice noticed an aroma. Looking around, she noticed that there was an air freshener plugged into one of the outlets in the room. I never asked for this! Alice walked briskly to the other side of the room and knelt down in front of the outlet, but she changed her mind. This doesn’t smell too bad... I guess I’ll just leave this here... Walking back to the front of the mirror, Alice looked at herself in the mirror again. I do look kind of pretty...but I’m not sure if I can get used to this kind of makeup...

Alice gasped when she felt an unexpected throb on her clit. Her hand drifted almost automatically to her crotch, but she quickly stopped herself before there was contact. A brief mental tug-o-war ensued. Back and forth Alice’s hand moved to the area between her legs without any touching until finally Alice gasped when she pressed against the denim of her jeans on the fly. She stroked her crotch through the fabric a few times but quickly stopped out of guilt at her sudden lewd behavior. I shouldn’t be doing this, not right now.

Despite her attempted self-discipline, Alice’s instincts won over, and she nudged her crotch again. Another gasp came from her mouth, louder than before. She briefly glanced at the mirror before averting her eyes and looking away. Pulling down the zipper of her jeans and unbuttoning it, Alice touched her panties, which had a faint wet spot on the front. Slowly, she slid her fingers beneath the left edge of her frilly pink satin panties to touch her engorged clit.

“Mmmmmm...”

Her mind was completely focused on the pleasure between her thighs as she pumped her fingers in and out repeatedly of her pussy. Her panties bulged from her knuckles pressing against it. Alice looked at herself in the mirror, noticing her flushed face and makeup. The pink lipstick doesn’t look that bad... The eyeshadow color looks good on me...but do I want to wear this look to school? Abruptly, Alice stopped masturbating. She felt something was missing. Turning her around, she looked at her closet for a moment before getting up from her chair and walking towards it. Inside her closest, she reached for the blue bag containing the items that her mother gave her a day ago. She avoided looking at the lesbian porn DVD while taking out the blue gyrating dildo, but something else caught her eye. It was another DVD. She picked it up along with her dildo. The DVD box cover had an abstract design with cloudy blue sky background overlaid with multiple pink spirals of various sizes. At the center was the title in white text with the words, “Soothing Shapes and Patterns”. Looking at the back, she glanced at the summary of the video. One line read: “Enjoy a unique psychedelic experience created by the latest computer technology!“

This looks interesting... Maybe this will take my mind off of jilling myself...

Putting the dildo back into the bag, Alice walked over to the disc player and put the DVD in. A blue cloudy sky appeared on the television screen. The clouds were moving slowly. After seeing nothing but clouds for about fifteen seconds, Alice wondered if the DVD was a joke before pink spirals faded in over the clouds, looking just like the picture on the DVD cover. The spirals were spinning like pinwheels. Alice was considering stopping the video but decided to continue watching it, hoping it would get good eventually. After a while, Alice got bored and got up to press the eject button on the disc player but stopped right after her finger touched the button. She looked in the direction of her closet and decided to try something different.

A few moments later, Alice had the blue gyrating dildo in her hand. She raised dildo to her lips and licked his tip like a lollipop while staring at the pink spirals on the screen.

* * *

“That’s soooo hot, isn’t it, Wendy?”

“Yeah...hot...” said Wendy slowly with an emotionless voice.

“Why don’t you try doing the same thing Alice is doing? Wouldn’t that be fun?”

“That...would...be...fun...”

“Here, use this.” Sarah presented to Wendy a dildo of the same color and type as the one Alice was using herself in the video.

Wendy lifted her hand and grabbed the base of the translucent blue gyrating dildo. She focused her eyes on the dildo for a few long moments before kissing its tip, licking around it, and sliding her tongue up and down along the shaft, mirroring what Alice was doing.

“You look so hot doing this...so sexy...and cute...” Sarah giggled.

The television screen now showed a blue sky background with pink spirals, the exact same view Alice was looking at, but Wendy showed no visible reaction to the change while she continued swirling her tongue around the head of the dildo.

“You love doing this very much...”

The head of the dildo slid past Wendy’s fuchsia-painted lips when she moved her hand backwards.

“Yes, give it a blowjob. You’re doing it like a professional pornstar.”

“Like...a...pornstar...”

“You’ve seen your mom doing the same thing before, haven’t you?”

Wendy’s dimmed consciousness had no recollection of her mom doing such a thing, but Sarah’s words made her believe it did happen. She “remembered” seeing her mom in her parents’ bedroom sitting on the edge of the bed and wearing red lingerie, red lipstick, and red painted nails, sucking on a metallic red rocket-shaped dildo she was holding with one hand while her other hand was fingering her pussy. Wendy was shocked and immediately backed away from the door...

Sarah’s hand slithered between Wendy’s thighs, touching the back of Wendy’s hand before going around it and inserting her fingers into Wendy.

“Here, let me help you with this.”

Once Sarah’s fingers got themselves into Wendy’s pussy, Wendy removed her hand and squeezed her left breast through her metallic pink tube top.

“Only a girl can sexually satisfy another girl.”

“Only..a...girl..can..satisfy...girl...” droned Wendy.

“Girl-on-girl.”

“Girl...on...girl...”

“Woman-on-woman.”

“Woman...woman...on...on...women...wom...en...men...o...”

“You’re a fast learner!” Sarah moved her mouth close to Wendy’s left cheek and dragged her tongue upwards along it, then moved downwards and kissed the corner of Wendy’s mouth. Sarah’s lips drifted further, kissing Wendy’s lips together with the dildo.

“You want to fuck Lauren, don’t you?”

“Fuck...”

“Lauren...you want to fuck her...fuck her really, really, really bad...”

“Fuck...”

“You want to tap that smoking hot Latina ass!”

“Lauren...ass...fuck...hot”

“That’s right, Wendy. Lauren is very hot...but you need to do more if you want to fuck her...”

“Do...more...fuck...her...”

“Are you ready to do more?”

“Yes...do...more...ready...”

“Good girl...”

Sarah clasped Wendy’s hand—the one holding the dildo—and pulled the hand away so the dildo was no longer in Wendy’s mouth, then kissed Wendy right on her lips. Wendy kissed back, but Sarah guided the kiss, every movement and action. She pushed her tongue into Wendy’s unresisting mouth and tangled her tongue with Wendy’s. Pulling back a short distance away, Sarah tilted her head sideways at an angle and kissed Wendy again while resting one hand on Wendy’s shoulder. They sucked eagerly on each other’s mouths and swapped saliva. The kiss lasted long enough for them to take breaks in between for them to catch their breaths. After a dozen or so minutes of kissing, Sarah finally pulled away, leaving a short-lived thread of saliva connecting between their lips, and directed Wendy to continue watching the movie with a gentle nudge of her on Wendy’s blushing cheek. At the same time, the spirals and blue sky background on the television screen faded back to the scene back to where the movie had left off.

* * *

Alice slid her bubblegum-pink lips along the see-through blue dildo up-and-down again and again, alternating with kisses and licks. Her eyes remained focused steadfastly on the rotating pink spirals displayed in front of her. She was initially bored by the video but now found it irresistible to look at, even though the same static scene was showing for over fifteen minutes. As described on its DVD case cover, watching the video was indeed soothing and relaxing. Her worrisome thoughts and feelings were pushed to the back of her mind. The relationship with her ex-boyfriend, her homework, and other stresses of her young life now seem very distant and beyond her concern. Despite her mother recently imposing upon her new requirements for clothing and appearance, she was grateful for this wonderful video that her mother gave her, and perhaps the dildo too. She had initially thought the dildo was a wholly inappropriate gift from her mom, but now it didn’t seem so bad. It saved her the embarrassment of getting one on her own even though she didn’t remember ever wanting or needing one. The color of the dildo looked nice too, a light blue, almost glass-like, that you can see through to the other side, though the image was distorted by the curves. The light blue was almost the same shade as the blue color of the sky background in the video where the cute-looking pink spirals were floating against.

Cute... That’s funny... I never thought I would think of spirals as being cute... Maybe it’s the bright pink color, the way they move and spin around, or...

Not knowing why, Alice giggled and raised a hand to cover her mouth even though no one was watching her. She didn’t know why she had an urge to laugh. Maybe it was because of the cute-looking spirals or something else. But, she didn’t dwell on the possible causes for long. She parted her creamy pink lips and slowly pushed the bulbous tip of the dildo into her mouth. This reminded Alice of her mom applying the bubblegum pink lipstick on her lips earlier.

Why am I thinking about that?

The dildo did feel similar to the tube of lipstick in some ways. They were both cylindrical, hard, and can be used on the lips. But, was there anything inherently sexual about lipstick? She recalled seeing lipsticks on ads and female students at her high school kissing their boyfriends while wearing lipstick. She even wore it before herself, but she never thought of it in a sexual way. Her mom started wearing red lipstick recently, but didn’t think much about it until now. Why did her mom choose such a bold color? Alice wrapped her lips around the dildo and pushed it slowly past her lips into her mouth and pulled back out repeatedly while pondering over those questions.

Alice’s body was heating up. She paused the video and walked over to the door of her bedroom to make sure it’s locked before going back and resuming the video. It seemed silly to pause a video of something that’s just a few seconds long looped repeatedly but seemed necessary for her to do it.

Sitting on a wooden chair, Alice pulled down her gray sweatpants, revealing her pink satin panties, and pressed the gyrating dildo against her cunt with the power on. Her eyes were totally focused on the pink spirals as the mechanical dildo worked on her moist, puffy labia. She tried summoning the images of handsome men in her mind. It was successful at first, but very quickly the images would dissolve into shapeless, unrecognizable masses. Frustrated, Alice took off her sweatshirt, sweat pants, and T-shirt, leaving only her pink bra and panties on, the underwear her mother had insisted her to wear.

The pink spirals and blue sky disappeared, fading into a new scene with metallic pink pipes partly obscured by steamy, white mist. The pipes moved and extended in length. Steam blew from the open ends of the pipes with discrete hissing sounds.

Gasps came from Alice’s mouth, almost at the same time as each instance of hissing from the pipes. It felt almost like a game to Alice to time the actions of her body with the events in the video. Her body was feeling hot, like the pipes being heated by the steam. She tried thinking about men again, anything to do with males, but couldn’t manage to produce anything beyond dark silhouettes that decomposed into nothingness. However, for some reason, she wasn’t bothered by it as much as she thought she should. It might be because of the video, the dildo, or both. She wasn’t sure, but as long as she could satisfy the sexual ache in her pussy, she was fine with it. The hissing steam from the pipes became louder and their tempo faster. Some pipes extended and contracted in length repeatedly like the piston of an engine. Alice let out a loud moan as an orgasm passed through her body.

* * *

Wendy shuddered and her body stiffened at the same time as Alice’s orgasm. Sarah pulled the blue dildo away from Wendy’s crotch and raised it to her lips, slurping on it slowly. “You taste wonderful, Wendy.” She moved the dildo close to Wendy’s lips. Without hesitating, Wendy licked it, tasting her own vaginal juices.

“Yummm... Wendy...tastes...wonderful...” uttered Wendy in a monotone voice.

Sarah raised her other hand, which had been stroking her pussy during the video, to Wendy’s lips. Instinctively, Wendy licked and sucked on the fingers as well.

“Does Sarah taste wonderful?”

“Wonderful...Sarah...tastes...yummy...”

“Let’s go to the next round.” Slipping out of her shoes, followed by her gold skirt, Sarah placed one foot on the bed with the other foot over the edge, resting on the floor. “Scissoring this time.”

Copying Sarah’s actions, Wendy slipped out of her pink skirt and shoes as well and occupied a position on her bed directly opposite of Sarah. Grabbing both of Wendy’s legs for leverage, Sarah scooted closer to Wendy until their perfectly shaved pussies touched, with her right leg placed over Wendy’s left leg and vice versa. A soft gasp came out of Wendy’s lips upon contact of their love holes.

“This feels so good!” exclaimed Sarah after making the first push against Wendy’s pussy while holding onto Wendy’s left leg.

“Feels...good...” repeated Wendy as she mimicked Sarah’s actions. She turned her head to the side to continue watching the movie...

* * *

“Dinner’s ready!” called Caroline from the kitchen.

The door to Alice’s bedroom opened, and Alice walked out, now fully clothed again in her gray sweatshirt and sweatpants. At the dining room, Caroline stopped Alice right before Alice was about to sit down on a chair.

“Let me take a look at you.” Caroline gripped Alice’s chin and shifted Alice’s head left and right. “The make-up stayed on. Good. Do you feel more comfortable wearing make-up now?”

Alice felt slight excitement at her mother’s touch.

“I think so...but I’m worried about how my classmates will see me...”

“You don’t have to worry about them. They are not you, and you are not them. You need to be more confident with yourself.”

“But...”

“You look very pretty, honey.” Caroline caressed her daughter’s cheek.

“Really?”

“Yes. I’m sure you’ll find someone who will appreciate you more than your ex-boyfriend...soon...”

Alice blushed. “Thanks, Mom.”

* * *

“These look like...VR headsets...” Madelynn examined the futuristic-looking device that resembled a futuristic helmet with a visor attached.

“They can be used as VR headsets, but they have functionality beyond that. These two are the MV103 model. They are much more advanced than the devices being sold to the public.”

“How are these devices going to help me and my Mom?”

“One method Hecate uses to brainwash people is via subliminal brainwave modulation based on light and sound, which you’re probably familiar with. The device you’re holding will help undo your brainwashing by creating inverted signals based on Hecate’s brainwashing codes. We haven’t yet cracked all of their codes, but we’re working towards it.”

Thinking back, Madelynn did recall seeing strange lights at the club and hearing strange sounds. But, apart from her most recent memories, what happened further back was kind of hazy, but she did feel something was done to her mind many times in the past. “Yes, at the club, I saw these strange lights and weird sounds... I never thought they were anything more than special effects...”

“That’s what they want you to think. Anything can influence our minds. Hecate has this down to an exact science after investing a lot of time and effort in neurological studies and experimentation. Unfortunately, they decided to use their discoveries for evil ends... to corrupt and control humanity...”

“But...why?”

“Evil doesn’t need a reason... We need to stop them regardless of their intentions... Let’s not delay this further. The sooner you are helped, the better are your chances of recovery... ”

Madelynn let Catherine help her put on the VR headset.

“What about my Mom?”

“Don’t worry. I will help your mom. However, I need to get more involved with her since she’s undergone puppet-type brainwashing.”

“Puppet-type brainwashing?”

“It’s a form of brainwashing that essentially turns a person who responds to and obeys every command by their owner, like a marionette puppet. It’s a deep form of brainwashing that’s more embedded and harder to undo than the more common suggestion-type brainwashing.”

Green light filled Madelynn’s vision. At first, nothing happened.

“Cathy, nothing is happening. Is this device actually working? I’m only seeing a green screen...”

The green light began pulsating slowly before picking up in speed and intensity, slowing down, then picking up speed again. This action repeated at irregular intervals with no obvious patterns.

“Just relax and focus on what you see... Don’t think about anything else... Don’t worry about anything... Just focus on what you see... Relax...and..focus... Keep looking at the green light...” uttered Catherine softly and authoritatively.

Erin didn’t show any noticeable reaction to Catherine putting the MV103 headset over her eyes and securing the straps nor to Catherine’s hands caressing her breasts and squeezing her buttocks.

“Do not think... Do not feel... Only the green light matters... Keep looking at the green light... Your world is the green light... Nothing matters but the green light... The green light is all around you... You love the green light... Focus on the green light... The green light makes you feel wonderful... The green light makes you feel happy... You are one with the green light... The green light fills your body... The green light fills your mind... The green light fills your heart... You will obey the voice... Anything the voice says is the truth... The voice is the source of truth... You will never go against the voice... You love hearing the voice... The voice makes you happy... You are nothing with the voice... The voice is your will... The voice controls your body... The voice is your mind... The voice is your world... Your life is dedicated to the voice... You will always listen to the voice... You will always be guided by the voice...”

Catherine kissed Erin’s throat and licked upwards all the way to Erin’s chin before pulling back for a moment and kissing Erin on the lips, to which Erin showed no visible response. She smiled while caressing Erin’s breasts. “You and your lovely daughter will become agents for Blue Bodies, perfect drones that won’t ever disobey.”

A while later, someone knocked on the front door. After taking a quick peek at the live video feed from her laptop screen, Catherine walked across the room to let the person in. Standing in front of Catherine was a woman with wavy platinum blonde hair with glossy red lipstick wearing a beige trench coat and black patent leather high heel pumps. There was no expression on her face. Her cold blue eyes stared into the void. After closing the door, Catherine kissed the woman passionately on the lips. The woman responded to the kiss, seemingly eagerly, but her emotionlessness was betrayed by her eyes.

“You may proceed with your assigned task.”

The blonde woman undid the buttons and belt of her trench coat before letting it slip off her shoulders. She was wearing nothing except for a black satin bra and panties with red lace trimming beneath the coat. Around her hips was a harness holding a glossy red strap-on dildo. She knelt in front of Madelynn, parted the girl’s knees, and began kissing the girl’s inner thighs with her shiny red lips...

* * *

“This is unacceptable!” Cynthia fumed with crossed arms while looking at an array of monitor screens. “How could they’ve escaped so easily?”

“Mrs. Meyers, we’re trying our best. We’ve looked through every security camera in the neighborhood that we have access to. Unfortunately, we’re not able to get a detailed image on the driver’s face. The vehicle was last spotted heading westbound on Artoloa Avenue across the Hackberry River bridge,” replied Elena.

“I want you to deploy every available personnel to look for them.”

“We already have five agents searching. Most of our local personnel are busy with other assignments or in their break periods.”

“Reassign those not working on non-critical assignments on this task.”

“But we don’t know if the driver is an agent or not. I’m not sure if Goddess would allow such a large reassignment without more evidence.”

“You don’t have to worry about that. This isn’t the first time we had such a problem. Just do what I’ve asked you to do.”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

* * *

Madelynn was inside a spartan bedroom sitting on a chair and wearing only her black leather bra. Her panties were in a pile around her left foot. She didn’t know how she got to the unfamiliar room nor why her fingers were moving inside her pussy, almost as if they had a mind of their own, but the feeling was so good. Across from her was her mother naked and on her fours on a bed. She was moaning softly through her glimmering pink lips as she was being slowly fucked in her pussy from behind by a well-endowed woman with long, wavy blonde hair wearing only a red strap-on.

The woman was unrecognizable to Madelynn, but something told her the woman was named Catherine. How did she know this woman? Madelynn had a flashback of her mom and herself escaping from the V.V. nightclub and getting into a vehicle of a woman who introduced herself as Catherine, but that woman didn’t look like the unfamiliar woman on the bed. A panorama of bright green appeared in Madelynn’s mind, accompanied by a soothing feminine voice that whispered, She is Catherine... Yes, that woman is Catherine. The mental image of the female driver was superimposed with the image of this new woman. She no longer doubted that this woman was the same woman who helped her escape from the people trying to capture her and her mom at the nightclub.

Drawn by the sensuality oozing from “Catherine”, Madelynn got up from the chair and walked towards her from the side. The woman didn’t seem to notice the girl nor react when Madelynn slipped her hands around the woman’s waist. Madelynn moved her glossy black lips close to the woman’s left ear and breathed on it before licking the ear lobe and twirling her tongue around the ear. She kissed the woman’s cheek and dragged her tongue to the corner of the woman’s mouth. At this point, Catherine started responding by turning her head to the side, meeting the girl’s lips with her own. Their tongues extended and engaged in a vigorous dance. Madelynn tilted her head and plunged her tongue deep into Catherine’s mouth, sealing the woman’s lips with her own. Catherine’s hips didn’t stop moving and plunging the strapon dildo into Madelynn’s mother. Not noticeable to Madelynn was the woman’s blank stare.

* * *

Three hours later...

Madelynn woke up on an old mattress to the sounds of boots stomping on wooden flooring and a familiar voice shouting orders from somewhere. She couldn’t see anything except for the moonlight faintly shining through a window with cracked glass nearby.

“They should be in there.”

The decrepit door slammed open and five people stormed in. Madelynn instinctively closed her eyes and turned her face away at the brightness of the flashlight beams shining on her face. She momentarily caught a glimpse of her unconscious mother laying beside her on the mattress.

“What’s going on?!”

“You’re lucky we’ve found you two... You’ve been abducted...”

“Abducted?” Madelynn tried to recall the events that had occurred earlier. She remembered running out of the V.V. Club through the backdoor and getting into the car of a woman who introduced herself as Catherine. What happened afterwards was a haze... There was kissing... touching... and sex? But, she wasn’t sure. Did Catherine tell her something important? She wasn’t sure about that either. Was it just a dream? It felt like a dream, but it didn’t explain how she got into this room, which she remembered as being much cleaner and better furnished than what she was seeing now.

“We caught the woman who abducted you.”

Madelynn could hear the faint voice of a woman struggling some distance away. Catherine?

“Let me go! I didn’t do anything wrong. Who are you guys?!”

“Maddy, do you remember what that woman said or did to you?” asked Elena.

“I-I don’t remember...”

“It must be the drugs or the conditioning...”

“Come, get up.” Elena helped Madelynn up from the mattress. Two male agents lifted Erin up and placed her on a gurney.

“Will my Mom be alright?” Madelynn asked.

“I think she’ll be fine. We’ll do a check up on both of you once we get back to the base. We’ll get everything sorted out...”

* * *

“I want you to come clean with me.” Cynthia looked sternly at the blonde woman wearing only a black bra with red lace and high heel pumps sitting on a chair with her wrists and ankles bound to it with steel cuffs.

“I was just having fun with them. It was a one-night stand. How many times do I have to repeat this?”

“You’re testing my patience. Do you want your bimbo brain to get scrambled? There won’t be anything left behind, not that you have much inside to begin with...”

“You’re so mean...almost like a domme... Oh, I get it, this must be some sort of hyper realistic roleplay... I didn’t know Maddy and...what’s her mother’s name...Erin...was part of such a kinky group...” The woman’s eyes lit up, thinking that she had correctly guessed the situation.

“Does this look like roleplay to you?” Cynthia pulled a stun gun out of her pocket and turned it on. High voltage electricity arced between its two metal prongs. “We can either do it the easy way or the hard way, Catherine. If you don’t stop playing games with me, the rest of the night won’t be pleasant for you, to put it lightly.”

Catherine looked at the stun gun, seemingly with fear at first, but broke then into a fit of giggling and laughing several moments later. “Oh my god, you crack me up! This is such great acting!”

“You think this is acting? I’ll show you great acting.” Cynthia pressed the stun gun on Catherine’s waist, causing her to convulse.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!”

“How did that feel?”

“It hurts...”

Cynthia pressed the stun gun on Catherine’s body again.

“AAAAAAAAHHHH!”

“Are you going to take me seriously or not?”

“Please stop! I’ll tell you!”

“Spill it.”

“I only did it for money...” Catherine quietly sobbed. “They just told me to pick up these two women and spend the night with them...”

A smile slowly formed on Cynthia’s face. “Who’s ‘they’?”

“They call themselves Red Mangos.”

“Red Mangos?” asked Cynthia curiously.

“It’s an adult entertainment company. The two people I spoke with, Jack and Jill, said they would pay me two grand to do one night stands with one or more women. If I get more women, I would get paid more. They would also secretly film us doing it.”

“I’ve never heard of this company...and filming people secretly like this...will get you into legal trouble...”

“You can look it up. They said the videos are only for a small number of clients, and everything is one hundred percent legal.”

“Even if what you say is true, why did you choose Erin and Maddy, and how did you manage to convince them to sleep with you?”

“I mean, they just came to me and wanted a ride. I asked them if they wanted a place to stay for the night, and they said, ‘Yes’. One thing led to another and we were soon fucking each other... Those two women... They were very into it...”

“Are you sure you’re not keeping anything else from me?”

“I swear that’s all there is to it. I’m just an ordinary woman doing sex gigs to make some money. I don’t know anything about secret organizations or agents or other spying stuff.”

“I believe you...” Cynthia touched and lightly caressed Catherine’s cheek.

“You really do?” asked Catherine hopefully.

“Of course, but we need to do a test just to make sure...”

“Test...what kind of test?” A frown formed on Catherine’s face.

A while later, a nurse wearing short sleeved white scrubs and a face mask walked into the room with a black duffel bag. Her name tag read “Gianna Cantrell”. The nurse placed the bag on the table in front Catherine, unzipped the top, and retrieved a syringe prefilled with bluish-green fluid.

“What’s that!?” Catherine looked worriedly at the nurse holding up the syringe and moving slowly towards her coldly without saying anything.

“It’s just something to make you feel good...” answered Cynthia in a sarcastically soothing tone while caressing the brown skin of the nurse’s left arm.

“No, I don’t need that!” Catherine instinctively squirmed in her chair and struggled against the arm and leg cuffs.

“Just relax, dear. You wouldn’t want the needle to break inside your arm.”

“Please don’t! I’m scared of needles!”

* * *

Catherine panted and moaned as her pussy was being fucked hard by pearlescent white strap-on dildo worn by the nurse. Her upper body was bent over the table with her arms spread wide and attached to the table’s corners with steel cuffs. Her ankles were bound to the two legs of the table with cuffs as well, each with a short length of chain. The nurse was completely naked below the waist except for the strap-on but retained the upper part of her uniform. She pulled on Catherine’s blonde hair and didn’t let up on the intensity of her thrusting. Brown legs slapped repeatedly on creamy white legs.

“Ohhhhh...ooooooohhhhh....uhhhhhhhhhh....oooohhh...uh...uhh...uhh...uhh!”

Just when Catherine was about to come, Gianna pulled back, retracting the dildo completely from the bound woman’s soppy wet pussy. Catherine moved her hips in every direction while whimpering at the sudden loss of pleasure.

“More....more... Don’t stop....please.... I...want...it...more...give me...”

“Will you tell us the truth now?” Cynthia had her arms crossed while looking down on the sweaty woman.

“I’ve...already...told you everything...” Catherine panted.

“Then you won’t get to come.”

“Noooo, please, don’t do this to me... I’m already being honest with you... I really don’t know anything else... Please just put something in my pussy...anything... I really need it...”

“Don’t be stupid. I will only give you what you need if you tell me everything.”

“I did already... Come on...please...give it to me...I just need something in there...”

“Who are you really working for?”

“Please...I really don’t know what else to tell you...please...just fuck me, lick me, fist me, do anything!”

“Fine, if you insist on being so stubborn, I’ll let you stay like this for the rest of the night.”

Cynthia turned around and left the room with the nurse following behind. The door closed behind them with a clang.

“NOOOOOOO!” Catherine shifted her hips and humped against the edge of the table.

* * *

Sometime next morning...

“We did a check on Catherine’s background, the website she mentioned, and the building she lives in, but found nothing out of the ordinary. Women like her are fairly common in this area. I think she might be telling the truth.”

“Hmmmm...maybe...but something just feels odd to me... The timing... It’s like Catherine was waiting for someone or something to happen or looking for something...”

“There are always people loitering around this area, especially at night, lots of pickups, and dropoffs. Catherine wasn’t the only person who was waiting in a car in that block.”

“It would be a good way to blend in, don’t you think, by pretending to be someone trying to have some for the night.”

“That’s plausible. We did catch infiltrators who disguised themselves as nightclubbers and partygoers a few times, but we never had one that was able to go through our interrogation process without cracking for so long.”

“What about the results of her mind scan?”

“Nothing out of the ordinary either, but there was an anomaly.”

“Anomaly?”

“There were some gaps in her memory, but this isn’t uncommon. Impaired memories are common among people that are intoxicated, don’t have enough sleep, or overstressed.”

“Is it possible that she’s undergone a mental alteration process prior to yesterday?”

“That’s possible, but as you know, our equipment would usually be able to detect it.”

“Usually...” repeated Cynthia. “That means there’s still uncertainty. We have the most advanced mental engineering technology in the world, but it wouldn’t be far-fetched to say some of the technology has already been leaked outside or some organization has already developed some of that technology independently. What about the test results on the Goodwin ladies?”

“We detected illicit hallucinogens in their systems but, like Catherine, no direct evidence of mental manipulation.”

“If our machines aren’t able to detect anything, then there’s only one remaining option...”

“What are you suggesting?”

“We should let her go...”

“Let her go, are you sure?”

“Yes, if she’s indeed an agent, then sooner or later she will expose herself. We just need to keep track of her every move...”

“Should we continue with the programming we had planned for Erin and Madelynn?”

“Yes, but we need to do some adjustments first... Madelynn and Erin resisted more than I had anticipated...”

* * *

In a nondescript apartment unit somewhere near downtown...

“I wasn’t expecting them to let you go, Cathy, but good job nonetheless. You deserve a reward.” A woman that looked similar to Catherine kissed Catherine softly on the lips. Both of their pairs of lips were painted in a glossy crimson red color. Catherine responded mechanically to the kiss. There was no emotion on her face. Her eyes were staring at nothing. Catherine-like swiped her tongue between Catherine’s lips, nudging them open, and slipped her tongue inside Catherine’s mouth. “I know you need this badly.” Catherine-like sealed Catherine’s lips with her own as their arms embraced each other’s bodies almost simultaneously. “Undress yourself, whore.”

While the two women were still engaging in a French kiss, Catherine awkwardly unbuttoned her trench coat, letting it fall onto the carpeted floor exposing her sheer white blouse that visibly showed the red satin bra beneath. Her black maxi skirt with white floral patterns remained on.

Catherine-like broke the kiss and pulled away, leaving temporary threads of saliva connecting between their lips that disappeared soon after. She walked backwards, sat on the beige-colored sofa behind her, and spread her legs while riding up her skirt, exposing her smooth legs and red satin thong. Catherine-like was dressed identically to Catherine. “Come on, lick my pussy like you’ve done a thousand times before.”

The number was greatly exaggerated, but Catherine didn’t voice any disagreement. She knelt between Catherine-like’s legs and placed her hands, with long red manicured nails, on Catherine-like’s thighs. Her face was pointing at Catherine-like’s crotch, but her eyes were blank. Catherine-like pulled aside her red thong, giving Catherine the signal to proceed, before Catherine dove in and kissed Catherine-like’s moist pussy with her red-lipsticked lips. Catherine-like gasped and momentarily closed her eyes at the moment of contact.

* * *

Erin gradually opened her eyes. She placed one hand to her forehead upon feeling an inexplicable headache. Looking around, she found herself in a spacious, unfamiliar living room. Sunlight streamed from the large glass pane windows that gave a panoramic view of the city’s skyline. The large beige leather sofa she was resting on squeaked as she shifted her position. She walked close to the window and looked down with her face almost touching the glass, seeing the tiny cars in the busy traffic and the smaller buildings below. It was a penthouse apartment.

A feeling of uneasiness crept up to Erin. She tried to recall what had happened earlier, but only bits and pieces of her memories came to her. Victoria took her to a nightclub to meet a woman named...Cynthia...who promised to help her daughter... But, whatever happened later, she couldn’t remember anything at all except... kissing someone or someone kissing her...and they embraced each other...or maybe they didn’t... Was it just a dream?”

The possibility that she might have done something illicit made her unexpectedly aroused, but she was also disturbed by it. She normally wouldn’t be doing anything sexual with someone else so casually. Did she get herself drunk? Vaguely, she remembered drinking something sweet from a tumbler, but it didn’t taste like alcohol. How did she end up in this place? Erin got up from the sofa and looked around, immediately noticing she was wearing high heels that were shiny, bright pink, and raised her height to about five inches. She was also naked except for a pink lacy satin bralette bra and a pair of tanga panties. Why am I wearing only this? A brief memory came to her of Victoria buying this set of lingerie and shoes for her. Her initial shock turned into a spike of pleasant arousal, a feeling that disturbed her. She wasn’t a lesbian, and she had just met Victoria. Why was she feeling this way towards her?

Shaking her head and gathering her wits, Erin instinctively wrapped her hands around her body, thinking someone might be nearby, but there was no one else in the vicinity, nothing but complete silence. The spacious room she was standing in was elegantly furnished with sleek mahogany tables, see-through glass cabinets holding various curios, framed abstract art, some depicting female forms, oddly-shaped chairs that look like giant donuts and flowers, and strange baubles hanging from the ceiling. As she explored more of the condo while also looking for her clothes and belongings, she realized she was the only person there.

She thought again about how she ended up here. There’s no way she came here on her own accord because she couldn’t remember anything. It must be someone else who took her here, but who? Was it Victoria, Cynthia, or someone else? Even though she was indeed very drunk last night and was brought to this place to spend the night, there’s no reason for her to be stripped of her outer clothing with none of it found anywhere. She couldn’t imagine herself sleeping like this in another person’s home.

Then the memories came back. The thought of her daughter came to her. It was something about a plan to help her daughter. Yes, she was...supposed to become interested in lesbianism...no, just pretend to be interested in order to get close to her daughter...and convince her to get away from Elena... However, now that she was thinking about it, she wasn’t sure if she herself came up with that plan or someone else told her too... The plan seemed ridiculous yet made sense at the same time.... Her heart was beating fast. Something felt terribly wrong. Madelynn, where’s Madelynn?!

There was no landline phone she could see. Her smartphone was in her handbag, but it was nowhere in sight. There was no other option other than to leave this place. Erin went to the bedroom and tried to open the closet and dresser, hoping to find something to wear. If it was all a misunderstanding, she could apologize later. Unfortunately, the closet and the dressers were all locked.

Erin saw herself in a full length mirror and was shocked at her appearance. She was heavily made up with frosted bubblegum pink lipstick, bright metallic blue eyeshadow, thick eyeliner and mascara, and her hair, parted at the center, was completely platinum blonde instead of the natural brown color. For some reason, she thought it was a blonde wig. But, when examined her hair closer, she realized that it was really dyed and not a wig. Her nails were also painted the same shade of pink as her lips. When did she dye her hair? When did she put on make-up? How did her nails get painted?

[I look hot...]

Where did that thought come from?

Forcing herself to walk away from the mirror, Erin walked briskly out of the bedroom.

What should I do now? I can’t leave this place dressed like this!

[There’s no need to leave... Just stay and have fun...]

Erin rushed to the hallway leading to the exit but slowed as she got closer to the door. There was a mirror right next to it that was half-sized. Instinctively, Erin looked at the mirror.

[Just stay and have fun...]

“Just stay and have fun...” Erin found herself repeating before she immediately covered her mouth with one hand in shock.

At this point, Erin noticed a strawberry and vanilla fragrance that got stronger with every passing moment. She could also hear a faint hiss, like the sound of escaping gas, and strange musical tones.

I must get out!

When Erin tried to open the door, she realized it was locked from the inside as well. As she was fumbling desperately with the door knob, Erin felt her cognition slowly slipping away.

[Just stay and have fun...]

“Just...stay...and...” Erin tried to resist repeating the ominous words. Her body seemed to be moving on its own as her thighs ground together to ease the sexual tension. She could feel her pussy pulsating and moistening. One hand rose and cupped a breast through the pink bra. “What am I...” Erin moaned softly as her breast was being squeezed. “I can’t do...this...” She struggled to control her hand that was going towards her panties. “Nooo!” Erin pulled her fingers away from her crotch just as they slipped beneath the folds of her panties. She grabbed the doorknob and twisted on it again while banging on the door with her other hand.

The fragrance was becoming so heavy that Erin felt nauseous. Her whimpers and cries became interspersed with soft moans and gasps. With her hand still wrestling with the door knob, she pressed and rubbed her body against the door, almost serpent-like. She was having difficulty thinking. Her eyes were half-opened. Her right hand released the doorknob, and she shifted her hips so that her crotch and the doorknob were aligned. She gave a long, protracted moan after moving her hips forward and pressing the metal knob against her clit. Her tongue came out from her parted, shiny pink lips, pressed on the door, and slid upwards, leaving a glistening trail of saliva on the wooden surface. She moaned again despite not wanting to. The moan seemed to come out of her mouth automatically as if she was some sort of robot following a program.

“Uhhhh...No...Ohhhh...No...Uhhhh...No...Uhhhh...Noooo!” Erin realized she sounded like a whore but couldn’t stop herself. She couldn’t control her thoughts either.

[I need to be fucked...]

“No!”

[I need to be fucked hard...]

“Stop it!”

[Fuck...someone please fuck me...]

“No, I don’t want that!”

[Yes, I want to be fucked...]

With the force of her will, she stopped herself from humping the door and backed away from it. She noticed the slick vaginal fluids on the doorknob and backed away from the door in shock and disgust.

[I want a woman to fuck me...]

Erin shook her head while her face contorted. She looked around. The voice seemed to be surrounding her.

[I want a woman to fuck me now...]

She pressed her hands to her ears, but that only seemed to make the voice louder, the voice that sounded exactly like her own.

“I want a woman to fuck me now...” Erin’s pink lips moved on their own, but she immediately forced them shut and covered her mouth. Oh god, why am I saying this?! Despite not wanting to say and do anything sexual, her body responded differently. She felt the temperature rising within her, as if someone had turned up the thermostat. She squirmed her body and shuffled her feet, sliding the long heels of her patent leather shoes along the varnished wooden floor. Her breathing rate was increasing. She could hear soft, quiet moans coming from her own mouth. Erin’s instincts told her something strange was happening to her, but she wasn’t able to determine the cause. It was difficult for her to think. It felt like her mind was like a train placed on rails and forced to go whenever the railway went. She looked around again even though she didn’t know what exactly to look for but saw nothing new that she didn’t see before. There was a beige leather sofa behind her, the one where she woke up from earlier. It looked very comfortable and inviting, but she was afraid that if she sat back down, she might do something sinful.

Erin closed her eyes and concentrated hard. She began praying, moving her pink lips to utter words quietly but didn’t get very far before her hips started rubbing together and her ass gyrating slowly. It took some effort for her to stop herself, and she continued praying. The praying seemed to work. Erin found herself feeling calmer.

“...Oh Goddess, I pledge allegiance to you... Fill us with your grace... Please grant us protection from harm and danger...”

Goddess?! Why did I say that? I meant God!

A soft, erotic moan suddenly came out of Erin’s mouth. Her hips were swaying slowly. She was feeling excited despite consciously recognizing that it was unnatural. Another moan came, followed by another, and another, with each moan louder than the one that came before. It felt good to not resist and let her actions be directed and guided. It felt good to be controlled. Wait, why am I thinking like this? She stopped her hand before it went to the area between her thighs. Her eyes focused on the door again, the only obvious exit from this place. Taking a deep breath, she walked towards it again. Her heels striking the floor with loud click clack sounds.

Once she got to the door, she reached for the chrome door knob but stopped the moment she was about to touch it. There was a peephole on the door, something she hadn’t noticed before. She looked through the peep hole and saw a wall with a large framed painting hanging from it. The painting was abstract with pink, white, and black colors. The content seemed to change the longer she looked at it. She wasn’t sure what she was seeing. Was it an optical illusion? Erin moaned again. This time, it was longer than before. She backed away slowly from the door and into the living room. For some reason, she felt calmer and less afraid than before.

The door is locked... I need to wait for a chance...

Erin imagined someone opening the door, and then she would make a run for it. Maybe she would need to attack that person. She looked around for something to use as a weapon. But, shortly after she began searching, her mind drifted to something else. Pink clouds filled her thoughts. She smiled absentmindedly. An erotic shudder passed through her body. Her eyes continued searching, but she wasn’t exactly sure if she wanted to search for a weapon or something else. There was a small carpet on the floor with patterns done in a style similar to what she saw in the painting, except the patterns were more concentric. Following her instincts, she walked towards the abstract patterned carpet and stood on it at the exact center. It felt like a good position to be at. She saw a reflection of herself in a nearby mirror and giggled.

Do I look hot? Erin placed a hand on her hip and pouted her frosted pink lips. I do look hot. She curled a lock of her dyed blonde hair around her forefinger. Her face became somber. Attacking her captor would be too dangerous. I need another plan. She licked her lips and traced the curves of her body.

[Seduce the women...]

Her mind drifted through the thick, pink fog along the railroad tracks. An answer came to her: I need to seduce them. Erin sneered at the mirror. Somehow, she knew her captors were women who had a thing for other women. Once she had gained their trust, it would be easier for her to escape. The plan was perfect, and Erin felt proud she came up with such a good plan so fast.

[You are being watched...]

Erin figured someone might be currently watching and recording her through hidden cameras. She had no proof of this, but she had read stories about perverts putting hidden cameras in hotel rooms and public bathrooms. It was plausible her captors would do the same to her. For some reason, she found it odd that she wasn’t worrying about that possibility as much as she thought she should. Slowly, she shook her ass and turned her head back, looking at a spot on the ceiling where she thought there might be a camera. Do you like this view?

The voice of reason called out Erin. She shouldn’t be doing this, acting like a stripper and prostitute. This wasn’t her. But, another voice drowned out that protest. It was her only way to escape.

[I must do what they want me to do and ] [show them] [ that I enjoy it...]

It made perfect sense. Resistance would only make things worse. But, she didn’t remember her captor, whose face she never saw, telling her what they wanted from her.

[They want my body...]

Of course, they only wanted her body. What other reason could there be? Erin looked at her heavily made up face in the mirror. But, she didn’t have experience with women... A memory of Victoria caressing her knee and touching her thigh, hugging her, and kissing her on her lips came to her... Did that happen or was it just a dream? Whether it was a dream or not, that imagery excited her even though she wasn’t a lesbian.

[I need to be a lesbian...]

Yes, she needed to be a lesbian, or rather act like one in order to escape. It needed to be convincing, and for it to be convincing, she needed to learn and practice, but how? She saw a remote control on a coffee table. It was shiny black and oval shaped with one end larger than the other like an egg. Feeling curious, she picked up the remote and pressed the pink play button. The 105-inch TV screen in front of her came to life, glowing with a blue color, which later changed to pink.

A beautiful woman’s face appeared on the screen. Her shoulder-length golden blonde hair shimmered and swayed in the gentle wind. Shiny bubblegum pink lips were smiling with a hint of teeth. The woman’s long curvy eyelashes fluttered slightly, causing her metallic blue eyeshadow to twinkle.

Erin was drawn to the woman’s magnetic eyes. It was as if the woman knew Erin was watching her. She felt a strange sense of familiarity with the woman. They both had the same blonde hair and makeup. The woman was sexy. She wanted to be close to the woman and be intimate with her. Erin didn’t know why she was thinking this way, but was unable to stop herself. She licked her lips and imagined herself kissing the blonde woman. Slowly, she moved her feet apart as her right hand drifted to her panty covered crotch. Soft moans came from her mouth as she stroked her crotch through the panties. Her self-pleasure was paramount. Nothing else mattered at the moment.

For over an hour Erin stood at the same spot on the abstract-patterned carpet and slowly masturbated while looking at the video of the beautiful blonde woman displaying herself to the camera at various angles and distances. The woman was dressed similarly to Erin in addition to having the same makeup and hair color. The similarity made Erin wonder if the woman could be her unknown sister or relative. Erin kept edging but didn’t bring herself to orgasm. For some reason, she felt that it was important for her to not orgasm until the command was given. But, by whom? No, there was no reason to question her actions. She just had to do what felt right and natural. Her moaning gradually increased in loudness to the point where if there was anyone in the room with her, it would be clearly audible. It was important to moan whenever she was under sexual pleasure. However, frustration eventually set in. How long would she have to keep teasing herself? When would she get to orgasm?

The sound of the door opening alerted Erin. She wanted to stop herself but had difficulty doing so. Her hands seemed to be moving on their own. After a brief struggle, she pulled her hands away from her breast and pussy before immediately hiding herself behind the nearby sofa. She wondered how the door was opened. Did the door require a key on either side and there was hidden a keyhole she had missed?

“Erin, I’m back... Erin, where are you?” asked a woman in a sweet voice.

Erin was excited by the familiar voice despite her caution. A vague memory came back to her. She remembered talking to a woman with that voice at a nightclub or restaurant. Cynthia?

“Erin, stop hiding and show yourself!” Cynthia’s voice was commanding.

Almost immediately, Erin stood up and faced Cynthia while looking at her with mixed emotions.

“Why are you just standing there? Come to me.”

With unevenly paced steps, Erin walked towards Cynthia, stopping about two feet in front of her. Her eyes shifted downwards, avoiding the domineering woman’s gaze. At this distance, she could smell Cynthia’s perfume.

“Look at me.”

Erin’s eyes shifted back up to meet Cynthia’s gaze. For a brief moment, she rotated her head slightly to look at the door, a subtle action that Cynthia didn’t miss. Erin wasn’t sure why she was afraid of Cynthia, attracted to her, and aroused by her at the same time.

[Kiss Cynthia.]

Focusing her eyes on Cynthia’s glossy red lips, Erin felt an urge to kiss the woman but hesitated after moving forward slightly. Fearing Cynthia’s impatience and feeling a strange compulsion, Erin finally kissed Cynthia on the lips and lightly embraced her around the shoulders. Despite her initial reservations, Erin was excited by the kiss, which ended with a brief mutual tongue twirl.

“There’s no need to be afraid of me, Erin.”

The fear she felt earlier came back again. She dropped her arms from Cynthia and stepped back.

“You’re still recovering.”

“Recovering?” Erin’s face contorted in confusion.

“You’ve been abducted earlier by a bad woman, an evil woman. She did things to you, to your body, to your mind, but we managed to save you.”

“Evil woman?”

Cynthia placed a hand on Erin’s naked shoulder. Erin flinched slightly but then stopped and let Cynthia continue touching her.

“I know it’s hard for you to remember and to...process what I’m saying...but it’s all because of what that woman did to you...”

“Catherine...” Erin tried to picture the woman’s face but had difficulty doing so.

“Yes, that’s her name. She tried to control you and...brainwash you...but fortunately, we managed to stop her just in time and rescue you...”

Erin had an uneasy feeling again. “I...don’t...remember...”

“That’s why I’m here... I’m going to help you...remember...” Cynthia slid her hand down Erin’s arm, sending erotic shivers up Erin’s spine. The uneasy feeling disappeared from Erin in those moments. “Why don’t we sit together on the sofa?” Cynthia grabbed Erin’s arm and guided her to the leather seat. The video continued playing quietly on the wide screen television.

After sitting on the leather sofa, she suddenly became self-conscious of herself wearing only lingerie and high heels in front of a woman she barely remembered meeting. She pressed her thighs together and wrapped her arms around her chest and faced away from Cynthia, but Cynthia quickly placed her hand on one of Erin’s arms.

“Don’t be afraid. Just relax. I know you find everything feels strange right now, but I promise it’ll all make sense once I’ve explained everything to you.”

Erin lowered her arms and parted her legs slightly.

“Not enough, you’re still not relaxing enough.” Cynthia placed a hand between Erin’s knees and nudged them further apart from each other until Erin’s pink panties were clearly visible. “Now thrust your chest out towards me.”

“Why do I need to—”

“Just do it.” Impatience showed in Cynthia’s voice.

Erin immediately complied.

“That’s better. Don’t you feel more relaxed now?”

Erin wasn’t sure, but she felt obliged to say, “Yes”.

“Good, then allow me to explain the situation. You wanted to become a lesbian in order to save your daughter... Victoria, the mother of Ashley, who’s one of your daughter’s friends, came to you last Saturday afternoon to warn you about the Lilith cult and gave you advice on how to rescue your daughter, and the only way to do that required you becoming a lesbian... Over the course of the week, you became intimate with Victoria in order to practice being a lesbian... On Thursday, she arranged to have you meet with me on Friday night for help with the plan... You agreed to join the Lilith cult to save your daughter, but the requirement is that you must be referred by an existing member, which I am... That fact shocked you, but I told you that I’m only joining the cult in a covert effort to help others and to fight against the evil side of Hecate...”

Bits and pieces of memories came back to Erin, but she wasn’t sure if they were real or not. They almost felt like discordant parts of a long dream that she had recently woke up from.

“I’m not sure... I don’t remember... It feels strange...”

“You’ll remember everything clearly soon enough, Erin, don’t worry.” Cynthia rubbed Erin’s knee and grazed her long red nails briefly along Erin’s thigh. The uneasy feeling came back to Erin, causing her to flinch and move her legs away from Cynthia’s hand. Her mental fog cleared, at least for the moment, and she thought about her daughter.

“Where’s my daughter?!”

“We can’t reach her right now. She’s with the Lilith cult.”

“No, I must see my daughter! I need to know that she’s safe!”

“Don’t worry, I’m sure she’s safe. You can’t see her yet, not now. You need to have patience, dear. You need to remember the plan...“

“The plan?” Erin seized up and felt a sense of vertigo. She had difficulty thinking again. The word “plan” echoed in her mind repeatedly like it was reflecting from the walls of a cave. She turned her absentmindedly to the side and looked at the television screen with the same blonde woman moving around, posing, and dancing seductively. The woman looked so beautiful...so sexy....

“Erin... Erin... Erin!!!”

Erin turned back around to face Cynthia with a dreamy look.

“You need to trust me, Erin... You have to trust me... Please trust me... If you don’t trust me, I won’t be able to help you... You want me to help you don’t you? You need me to help you... I know you need my help... Without my help, you won’t be able to do anything... You definitely need my help... I’m the only one who can help you... I’m the only one who can save you... I’m the only one who can fulfill your needs...”

When Cynthia placed her hand on Erin’s knee this time, Erin didn’t flinch. Cynthia continued sliding her hand along Erin’s thigh until she almost reached the pink panties. Erin gave a long, quiet gasp. Cynthia’s red lips curved in a wicked smile. Testing Erin further, Cynthia moved her hand away from Erin’s panties to Erin’s hip, touching it, and grazing it with her nails before moving upwards to the waist. Erin gasped again, louder this time.

“How are you feeling now, Erin? Tell me how you’re feeling. I want you to be honest with me. You need to be honest with me. Don’t be afraid to answer honestly.”

“I feel...excited...” replied Erin. She wasn’t sure if that was what she really wanted to say, but it was hard to deny the sensual feeling of Cynthia’s warm hand on her waist.

“Really, are you sure? I don’t want to make you feel uncomfortable.” Cynthia slid her red-nailed fingers up and down along Erin’s naked flank.

“Yessss...I...I...I...” A part of Erin was still conflicted.

“But you need more practice first.”

“Practice?” Erin was entirely focused on Cynthia’s angelic voice and touch. She wasn’t thinking of anything else except for the woman in front of her.

“You need more experience in order to be accepted into the Lilith cult. They don’t just accept any woman... You must show great love and devotion...” Cynthia resumed moving her hand until it reached the side of Erin’s breast and lightly squeezed it. Another moan escaped Erin’s mouth, then Cynthia abruptly retracted her hand, causing Erin to mew in disappointment.

Erin arched her back, pushing her breasts forward, and bit her lower lip while looking at Cynthia with an intense, lustful gaze. She didn’t know why she performed the action. It seemed to come to her automatically like she was being pulled by invisible strings, but at the same time it felt natural as if she was doing it on her own.

“We will have a visitor who will help you practice and gain more experience. She will help your needs as well. Just relax and let yourself be guided by her. She will be your teacher and show you the way.”

A few moments later, the door to the apartment opened and in walked a woman who was about the same age as Erin. The sound of the high heels drew Erin’s attention. Erin faced the direction of the sound and saw a woman walking towards them with a neutral expression. The woman had shoulder-length wavy, teased blonde hair in a similar color and shade as Erin’s current hair. Her curvaceous body was hidden under her long black trench coat. Like Erin, the woman wore heavy makeup except that the woman’s makeup had a dark theme that included glossy black lipstick and dark silvery eyeshadow. She walked on black patent leather six-inch high heels with ankle straps.

The woman stopped on the abstract-patterned carpet where Erin had stood earlier and faced the women sitting on the sofa, staring at them without any emotion.

“Erin, this is Margaret. I want you to look at her. Look at how sexy she is. Think of all the things you could do with her.”

Erin’s eyes roamed over Margaret’s body from the bottom up, noticing the woman’s attire again, but in more detail. She saw the fishnet stockings, the chrome buttons on the trenchcoat, the bracelets, the long almond-shaped black lacquered nails, the large breasts, and the dangling black earrings. Her visual journey ended at the face. She imagined herself passionately kissing Margaret’s shiny black lips while in a loving embrace...

“Margaret looks beautiful, doesn’t she? You really like her, and you can’t wait to get intimate with her.”

Without thinking, Erin nodded, but she still felt uncertain. Something about Margaret felt off, but her clouded mind made it difficult to think about that further.

“Well, what are you waiting for, Erin? Go kiss Margaret.”

Erin got up and walked up to Margaret, who didn’t react at all to Erin’s approach. Margaret’s face remained expressionless like a doll. Up close, Margaret’s lips were very inviting. It’s like they’re begging to be kissed. Erin moved her pink lips forward until they met with Margaret’s black lips. They tasted sweet like blackberries. It took a few moments before Margaret responded to the kiss, parting her lips slightly. Their tongues touched. Erin tilted her head and opened her mouth wider for a deeper kiss...

* * *

Sharon stared wordlessly at the ten-story condominium standing before them next to her friend, Caitlin.

“Looks like we can’t follow your mom any further. We have neither the key nor the passcode. I don’t think there’s anything else we can do right now.”

“...”

“Sharon, maybe you’re overthinking things. As I’ve said before, it’s nothing unusual for a single mom like her to go out on dates and meet new men. Your mom’s new makeup and dress...maybe she’s just trying something new... It’s not uncommon for people to do makeovers.”

“Cait, you don’t understand. You’re not in my shoes. I know my mom. Why are we going through this again? I’ve already explained it many times!”

“Because I don’t want you to feel unhappy over a problem that might not even be a problem.”

“Are you saying I’m making this up?”

“No, I’m not saying that. I’m just saying maybe you don’t know that much about your mom. Maybe this is what your mom really wants, and she’s happy with whatever she’s doing.”

“I really think there’s something wrong with my Mom. I just don’t know what.”

Caitlin sighed. “Okay, even that if is true, we’re not getting anywhere at this point. We need to do something else.”

“Like what?”

“You should try looking through her stuff. Maybe you’ll find something.”

“What would I find? An address?”

“Or a name... It could be anything... Maybe even the passcode to this building...”

“Hmmmm....yes, I could try that...”

Sharon and Caitlin got back into Caitlin’s old coupe and drove off.

Unknown to them, a nondescript security camera had watched and recorded them as well with full audio.

Later, back at Sharon’s home, an apartment unit located in a complex in Broadleaf Field, a quiet, residential area of Bousewood, Sharon was carefully searching in her mother’s room. The moment she stepped foot in the room, she noticed a strong smell of perfume or air freshener she wasn’t familiar with. She already noticed an unfamiliar scent last week, but the smell now seemed different and much stronger to the point of almost making her nauseous. The urge to know got the better of her, and she moved forward with the search.

At the vanity table, she ignored the large amounts of makeup on the top of the table and went straight for the drawers. She pulled out every single one and rummaged through the contents, each one giving an even stronger whiff of the scent she could already smell in the room. Among the usual grooming products, there were business cards from beauty salons and clothing stores, cheap collectibles, small notebooks, and knick knacks. At the lowest and rightmost drawer, she accidentally knocked over a glass aroma bottle, spilling the pink liquid over her fingers. The cap hadn’t been secured properly. She instinctively tried to sniff her fingers but stopped after the strong aroma almost made her faint and to hold onto the nearby chair to steady herself. What is this stuff? Quickly putting the bottle back into a standing position, she resealed the bottle with the cap and used tissue to clean up the spill in the drawer. Luckily, the liquid didn’t spread far but the pungent aroma was making her feel dizzy.

Sharon didn’t want to stay in the room too long. She had to search quicker. A metallic glint caught her eye. It was a cylindrical metallic object with a tapered tip. She picked it up and soon recognized that it was a dildo, but at the same time it didn’t look like one. The object looked futuristic and alien. The tapered end looked like the tip of a giant ballpoint pen. She could see her distorted reflection on the small ball and the end. Her curious fingers pressed the ball, causing it to sink in. The dildo vibrated and a stream of pink, translucent liquid ejected onto Sharon’s face, half of it into her mouth because her mouth was partly opened at the time. She instinctively winced, dropped the dildo, and fell backwards, accidentally swallowing some of the liquid, which had the same smell as the aroma bottle and the aroma permeating the room. “Uggh!” Getting back up, she ran to the bathroom and spat the pink liquid in her mouth into the sink, then rinsed her mouth repeatedly with water from a cup. What the hell, Mom?! She didn’t even want to imagine what her mother did with that object.

Despite feeling uncomfortable with the strong aroma, Sharon pressed on. She didn’t want to wait. She was curious about what her mother was up to. Something didn’t add up. There has to be some clue. After taking a few deep breaths, Sharon went back to her mother’s room and continued searching. From a small stack of cards that she had glanced over before, a card she hadn’t seen before slipped out. It read, V.V. Model and Talent Agency with the name Evelyn Anderson and her contact details at the bottom right. Modeling and talent agency? Why would my mom be involved in this?

Grabbing her phone, Sharon went to the modeling website. It featured women of various ages in a multitude of outfits, but there didn’t seem to be anything unusual about it. The back of the card had two websites scribbled on it. She visited those. To her shock, the first one was a lesbian porn site and the other was a site selling sex toys and other products. She immediately exited the sites after glancing at them. The thought of her mother being into women shocked and disgusted her. Does that mean her mom had recently been going on dates with women and not men? However, she wasn’t sure if her mom was even going on dates. If Mom wasn’t on dates, then what else would she be doing?

Sharon went to her mother’s closet and saw bras, panties, and lingerie made from satin, PVC, and leather. There were high heels, boots, and other shoes. However, it was the sight of the platform high heels that surprised her the most. They looked like the kind adult performers would wear. Is Mom involved in sex work? The possibility horrified her. She never imagined her mom doing such a thing. But why would Mom do this? She didn’t recall her mother mentioning any financial problems. The nausea from the strong aroma was getting to her. Sharon found it difficult to maintain her balance and think straight. She decided to end her search. After making sure she left everything where she had found them, Sharon went out of her mother’s room, closing the door behind her.

Walking briskly to her own room, Sharon opened the window and breathed the fresh air. It made her feel better. She wondered about the websites she visited earlier and had a strange urge to visit them again. Perhaps there was something more to them than meets the eye. She opened up her laptop and went to the modeling website, and then to the section with the sample images of the female models, looking at their faces and bodies. Despite being straight herself, they do look pretty and hot to her. A particular model caught her eye. That female model was about the same age as her mother. She clicked on the thumbnail picture to look at the full size version of it. The blonde female model had on bright frosted pink lipstick and a glossy black leather bra and thong. She scrolled slowly to look closely at every detail until she was all the way to the bottom of the picture where she saw the black patent leather high heels. What am I doing? Sharon immediately closed the web browser and wondered why she was staring so long at a picture of a half-naked woman.

A feeling of nausea attacked Sharon again. She went to the bathroom and placed her head over the sink, wanting to vomit but nothing came out. When she looked at the mirror, she saw herself in heavy make-up and leather lingerie, golden blonde hair instead of her natural brown color, similar to the woman in the picture she had just seen. The image was brief, and she dismissed it as just her imagination. Her phone was buzzing when she got back into her room. Thinking it was from her friend, she picked it up but noticed that the text message was from Katie, someone she didn’t recognize. Thinking it was either a mistake or spam, she ignored it. When her phone kept buzzing, she thought about blocking the number but decided to reply back.

“Why are you ignoring me?”

“I don’t know you.”

“Are you still mad at me?”

What is she talking about? Is this a prank?

Sharon realized Katie was in her contact list, but she didn’t remember adding this person to her contacts. Did someone put this contact on her phone? Was her phone hacked?

“I hope this will make you happy.” The message included a photo attachment of a closeup image of Katie’s inner thighs and crotch area with blue satin lacy panties.

What the hell?! Gross!

Sharon tried to delete the message but her phone didn’t respond and began making strange noises. She tried to shut off her phone but stopped when she entered into a hypnotic trance. Her face became expressionless...

A while later, Sharon found herself sitting in front of her desk wearing only her white cotton bra and panties. The image of the female model she had been looking at earlier was displayed on her laptop’s screen. Her right hand was inside her panties and the other hand beneath the folds of a bra cup. For a brief moment, she was confused, but then it clicked. She squeezed her breasts and played with her pussy while looking at the sexy woman on screen...

* * *

The next morning, Alice was walking to school wearing her usual clothes. What was different this time was the makeup on her face which she had put on with help from her mother. When she arrived at her first period class, she noticed a lot of girls wearing makeup as well. Even the teacher, Ms. Perez, was wearing makeup a lot heavier than usual. Her eyes roamed over the bodies of her female classmates, something she hadn’t done before. The way the panties peeked out from the lowrise jeans looked cute and sexy. She wondered why she was thinking this way about girls, causing her some worry. While Ms. Perez was speaking, Alice’s eyes focused on her chest. The purple satin bra was visible through the sheer blouse. In between classes, she could sometimes see girls kissing each other’s lipsticked lips or just hugging each other. She didn’t remember seeing such scenes before. If they did occur, it was definitely not as frequent as what she was seeing now. During physical education class, she accidentally fell and landed on another female classmate, accidentally touching her classmate’s breasts. She apologized and helped the girl back up.

At the end of the last class, Ms. Friedman asked Alice to stay after class to talk about something important. Ms. Perez went into the classroom shortly after. Alice wondered what was going on as she was looking at her teachers’ heavily made-up faces staring down at her.

“Alice, do you know why you’re here?” asked Ms. Perez.

“No...”

“Someone saw you cheating on your American History test,” continued Ms. Perez.

“What?”

“Don’t act like you’re innocent. You got your answers from Brandi.”

“B-but everyone else was looking at it too!”

“Everyone? You’re exaggerating. But, even if it’s everyone, that doesn’t make it alright.”

“You were also looking inappropriate at other girls and making them feel uncomfortable,” Ms. Friedman added. “You also touched a girl inappropriately during P.E.”

“No, it wasn’t like that at all. I didn’t look at them in that way...and what happened in P.E. was a complete accident!”

“It’s your word versus the words of six other students.”

“If your cheating and sexual misconduct goes in your record, you probably have a hard time being accepted into college,” warned Ms. Perez.

“I’m sorry. I won’t do it again. I promise. As for what happened in P.E. class, it was an accident, a misunderstanding!”

“Being sorry isn’t enough.” Ms. Perez placed a red-nailed hand on Alice’s left shoulder, slightly squeezing it. “You need to make amends.”

“Amends? What do you mean by that?”

Ms. Friedman placed her fingers beneath Alice’s chin and tilted it upwards. “You’re very beautiful, Alice. Have you ever kissed another girl or woman before?”

“N-no, I-I haven’t...” responded Alice with trembling lips.

“Then this will be your first time...” The large emerald pendant around Ms. Friedman’s neck glowed and sparkled, drawing the teenage girl’s attention...

* * *

“That’s sooooo hot!” Sarah panted as she kept thrusting her pussy against Wendy’s pussy with their legs intertwined and overlapping. “Don’t you want to be in Alice’s place, being seduced by two hot women?”

“Ohhhhh...maybe...” replied Wendy.

“That means ‘yes’. You want to be seduced by older women. You love being with older women. You want to kiss older women. You want to have sex with older women.”

“Ohhhh...yesssss...sex with older...women...aaahhhh!”

Sarah pushed hips hard, pushing both of them over the edge. While they were still panting after their orgasms, Sarah’s phone ranged. She picked it up and saw a message that read: “Anomalies detected in the system. Sector 0015A will enter safe mode in 5 minutes if no corrective action is undertaken.” Without delay, Sarah quickly slid off from the sofa and walked briskly to the bathroom. She touched a ceramic tile near the sink mirror, causing it to glow. A luminous neon blue outline formed on the wall behind the mirror and sink before the wall, mirror, and sink dematerialized entirely, leaving behind an entryway into a dark corridor with neon blue lines on the edges and lines perpendicular to them at regularly spaced intervals. Sarah’s smartphone transformed into a glowing pink wireframe two-wheeled scooter. She stepped onto the scooter and accelerated through the narrow corridor at rapid speed. Soon she reached the end of the corridor that was filled with bright white light...

The pod cover opened with a hiss of escaping air, and Sarah stepped out of it without closing it. She ran past many similar pods and stopped at the control panel at the end of the large room. After passing the biometric scan, she quickly typed on the keyboard. Information windows popped out quickly on the multiple screens.

* * *

Wendy woke up groggily from the sofa and rubbed her eyes. She looked around her room. She glanced around her room before walking outside.

“Sarah?! Mom?!”

After a few loud calls, Wendy realized that she was alone in her home. Why didn’t Sarah tell me she was leaving last night? Her body was sticky. She went to the bathroom and took a shower. After drying herself, she put on a pair of frilly light blue satin panties, a matching bra, a white tank top, and a pair of heather gray sweatpants. She picked up her phone from her desk and tried calling her mom, but there was no response. What isn’t my mom answering? As she was about to call Sarah, she heard the front door open. She walked out of her bedroom and went down the stairs to greet her mother, but it wasn’t the person she had expected.

“Caroline?”

“Honey, it’s not polite to address your mother by her first name.”

“What’s going on? I thought you were just...”

“I was looking all over for you last night! You’ve got me so worried about you!”

Caroline walked quickly on her black high heels and hugged a confused Wendy who wanted to push the woman away but at the same time enjoyed the hug from the woman she had masturbated to with Sarah not long ago.

“Can you explain to me what’s going on? Is this a dream?”

“It’s no dream, honey.” Caroline smiled with her glossy scarlet red lips as she brushed a lock of Wendy’s hair with her red-nailed fingers away from Wendy’s cheek.

“But I saw you in a video! You’re Alice’s mom! Why are you here?!”

“You’re talking nonsense, Wendy. I am your mom!” Caroline gave a surprise but brief kiss on Wendy’s lips. Despite Wendy’s confused state, she enjoyed the tingly sensation the kiss gave her.

Maybe this is a dream... It has to be a dream... I saw Caroline in a porn movie last night with Sarah, so it’s not surprising that I would dream about her... Is this lucid dreaming? I shouldn’t ruin it...

“What’s the matter, Wendy?” asked Caroline with a smile.

“Can...we...kiss again?”

“Sure thing, honey.”

Wendy moaned during the second kiss. Caroline’s lips were so soft and sweet, tasting like cherries. She curled her toes when the woman’s tongue pried her lips open and entered her mouth. Wendy placed her hands on Caroline’s shoulders while Caroline held Wendy’s waist. It was Wendy who broke the kiss first, leaving behind a saliva trail. She needed to take a breath. Her eyes didn’t leave Caroline’s face for even a second.

“Satisfied?”

“More...”

“Alright, sweetie.”

Caroline pressed her lips forcefully against Wendy’s mouth and slid her tongue along Wendy’s lips before thrusting her tongue past them deeply...

* * *

Madelynn felt breasts pressing down on her naked chest and a hand touching her face. When she opened her eyes, she caught a glimpse of Lauren’s face before she felt her mouth being kissed. Her heart fluttered. Remembering she had to do something important, Madelynn partly rose up, pushing her palms against the leather cushioning of a large reclining seat. She looked around and noticed that she was in some sort of beauty salon or dressing room but it didn’t look exactly like either one.

“Lauren, where am I? Where’s my Mom?!”

“Maddy, relax. Elena will come in at any moment to explain the situation to you.”

Lauren kissed Madelynn again. The kiss aroused Madelynn and stopped her worrying, at least for the moment. She held onto Lauren’s arms and pressed her lips more tight against Lauren’s mouth, savoring the sweetness of her red lipsticked lips.

“Feeling alright, Maddy?”

Madelynn turned her head to look at Elena. “How did I get here?”

“It sounds like you don’t remember. You assaulted Cynthia and left the club with your mom with a woman named Catherine. She claimed to be helping you, but in reality she wanted to brainwash and experiment on you. We were able to rescue you before she got too far. Luckily, you didn’t suffer any major harm, and Cynthia is willing to forgive you if you apologize to her.”

Madelynn furrowed her brow as she digested the information then asked, “Where’s my mom?”

“Your mom is with Cynthia right now. Unlike you, your mom was affected much more by Catherine’s experimentation and has to go through extensive treatment to remove its effects.”

“Is she alright? Can I see her right now?”

“Your mom is fine. Unfortunately, you can’t visit her at the moment. It’ll affect the treatment process. You’ll need to wait at least a week.”

“That long?”

“It’s not that long and besides, I’ve got something for you to do that will keep you occupied.” Elena handed a photo of two teenage girls.

The two girls in the picture were unknown to Madelynn yet she felt a strange sense of familiarity, as if she met them somewhere before in the past and had forgotten about it. They also looked quite attractive.

“Maddy? Maddy, hello!”

“Yes?” Madelynn blinked.

“You were staring at the photo for a long time. The one on the left is Sharon, and the other is Caitlin. They look cute, don’t they?”

After a pause, Madelynn replied, “Yeah, they do look kind of pretty.” She wondered what Elena wanted her to do but had a suspicion of what it might be. That thought both worried and excited her.

“Good, I want you and Lauren to seduce them.”

Madelynn’s mouth opened in surprise. If she were to use Hecate’s methods to seduce and corrupt innocent girls, she would be crossing the line. She looked at Lauren, who simply gave a solemn expression and nodded. There wasn’t any choice. Although Elena claimed her mom was being treated, she felt her mom was actually being held hostage. Questioning Elena would only make things worse. Briefly, she imagined what Cynthia might be doing with her mom. She could visualize Cynthia in a corporate office wearing business attire sucking on her naked mom’s exposed breasts while her mom tilted her head back and moaned through heavily painted pink lips with her blonde hair spilling over her shoulders. Her mom’s legs dangled over the desk, being played with by Cynthia’s other hand. The fantasy of her mother being Cynthia’s personal whore aroused Madelynn even though she knew it was wrong.

Elena smiled at Madelynn, knowing exactly what the girl was thinking. Do you like that, Madelynn? Do you like Cynthia fucking your mom?

“Also, you will have to seduce Caitlin’s mom, Aubrey.” Elena handed Madelynn another photo, a closeup shot of the face and the upper body.

Aubrey looked like a woman with Hispanic or Mediterranean heritage because of her dark brown hair and an olive complexion, Madelynn guessed. It was obvious Caitlin took after her mother. She imagined Aubrey wearing a black satin pushup bra and panties with red floral embroidery and lustrous candy apple red lipstick, and they were kissing each other while she groped Aubrey’s ass.

“What do you think of her?”

“I think...she looks very pretty too.” That’s what she wants me to say anyway.

“But, who do you prefer?”

“I don’t have any particular preference.”

“I want you to choose.” Elena’s tone became serious.

“Umm...” Madelynn’s eyes darted between the two photos. Why does that matter when I have to seduce all three of them? “Aubrey.“

“So, you like mature women more, eh?”

“No, it’s not like that. It’s...”

“It’s alright. I won’t judge you.” Elena giggled. “Since you chose her, that means you’ll seduce her first. But, you have no experience in this, so you need to go through some training. Get up and follow me.”

When Madelynn passed by a mirror, she was surprised by her new appearance. Her hair was now light honey blonde and longer, reaching past her shoulders and her makeup colors were pink, silver, and blue instead of the dark colors she had to wear before.

“You’re no longer a goth girl, Madelynn. You’re now a pink lipstick lesbian.”

* * *

“My name is Baroness Sadie Uldwearn, but you can just call me Sadie.” The baroness smiled warmly with her bright, lustrous red lips. She wore an elegant green satin dress with a neckline that revealed a hint of bust, lustrous silver jewelry, and white leather high heel ankle boots. Her hair was done in a braided bun and ringlets style.

Deidre quickly came up with a false name. “I’m...Abigail...”

“Nice to meet you, Abigail... What brings you to Havenbrook?”

“Umm... I just want to visit the town...”

“So, you’re a tourist! But, this town isn’t as popular as the nearby city, Heartbreach. We hardly have any tourists here.”

“....I’m just curious about this place... I kind of prefer quieter places...”

“You probably don’t know much about this town. Would you like me to serve as your tour guide?”

“Oh, thanks for the offer, but I don’t want to be a bother.”

“You won’t be a bother. I like helping people...like you...”

I can’t have her know that I’m looking for the data terminal. “I-I want to explore alone.“

“Nonsense, you might get lost and besides, I’m not busy today.”

“B-but...”

“Don’t be shy to ask for help, dear, especially when you need it...”

Why is she so insistent? This NPC is way more advanced than what we’ve been briefed on. What should I do? I guess I have to go along for now, but I need to shake her off as soon as I can.

“Alright, I accept your help.”

“That’s more like it! Oh, we’re inside already. Why don’t we start our tour here first and gradually go deeper in?”

“Oh sure, I’m fine with that.” Ideally, Deidre would prefer getting as close to the data terminal as possible in the northeastern part of town, but that meant she would have less time to get away from Sadie.

After getting off the carriage, Deidre’s first impulse was to look around. It looked like a cross between a medieval fantasy and Victorian era European town. They began walking with Sadie taking the lead.

It didn’t take Deidre long to notice that there were only women and no men in this town, at least not that she could see. Some women were holding hands or even kissing. She tried to avoid looking at them being intimate. This wasn’t in the intel either, but I guess it’s not important. They’re all just NPCs. They’re not real.

“You seemed surprised.”

“Oh, it’s because it’s my first time—”

“Do you have a husband or boyfriend?”

“No, I’m single.”

“Men or women?”

“Excuse me?”

“Which do you prefer?”

Why is she asking that? “Men. Why?“

“That would explain your surprise. In case you’re wondering, there are mostly women in this town. Many of them are in lesbian relationships. I hope you don’t feel comfortable here because of that.”

“No, I’m okay with this. I have nothing against lesbians.”

“That’s great, then would you mind if we hold hands?”

“Hold hands?”

“Remember, you got in here without a permit. There are guards inside this town as well, not just outside. You should try to blend in.”

Reluctantly, Deidre moved her hand next to Sadie’s hand, and Sadie gently intertwined Deidre’s fingers with her own. Deidre could feel Sadie’s long pointed red nails grazing and pressing on the skin of her hand.

“Also, we might encounter people that know me or curious strangers who might ask questions about you. If they do, I’ll answer for you. Don’t say anything unless it agrees or supports what I’ve said. Do you understand?” Sadie’s tone sounded like a strict teacher warning a student not to cause trouble.

“Yes, Sadie.”

“People might also ask what’s your relationship to me. Just say you’re my girlfriend.”

“Uhh...okay...” Sadie cringed silently.

“It’s just pretend. You don’t have to worry, dear. I promise I won’t do anything untoward.”

This NPC is a pain in the ass. I just need to put up with this until I’ve accomplished my objective.