The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brainy Teen — Chapter 25

“Wendy... Wendy.... Wendy!!!”

Mary opened her eyes widely. The sight of a white ceiling greeted her. Raising her head up, she found herself in an unfamiliar room. Sunlight streamed from a window to her left. She pushed the black-and-white checkerboard patterned bed sheet away and got out from the bed and gasped upon realizing she was wearing only a red satin bra and panties. As she tried to remember what had happened the night before, her head started aching slightly. She pressed her hands to her temples in an attempt to soothe sudden pain.

A few moments later, Mary heard the door to the room open, and a woman with light brown skin and long black hair reaching past the shoulders wheeled in with a cart of various items that included breakfast and toiletries. Mary recognized the woman as one of Mrs. Power’s maids but forgot her name. However, as the maid got closer, she was able to read the nametag, “Angela”.

“Good morning, Mrs. Love. Did you have a good night’s sleep?”

“Angela, how did I end up here?”

“You didn’t remember? It must be the hangover from all that drinking you did last night.”

“I drank? I don’t remember drinking any alcohol... I needed to drive... I was looking for Wendy...”

“You were drinking with Cynthia and Victoria...”

“I-I don’t think I know them...”

“Victoria is Lauren’s mother. Lauren is one of Wendy’s friends, and Cynthia is Victoria’s friend. You got very drunk, so they brought you here.”

Angela’s explanation made Mary feel uneasy. “What about Wendy? Where’s my daughter?”

“You don’t need to worry about her. She’s with Sarah.”

“Where’s my phone? Where are my clothes?”

“Your clothes are folded over there. As for your phone, you probably dropped it somewhere in the club. The lost-and-found department might have it. I can help you check.”

“Thanks. I’m just worried about my daughter and want to call her.”

“You don’t have to worry, Mrs. Love. As I’ve said, Wendy’s with Sarah. She’s safe. Why don’t you take a shower and have a nice breakfast? I have everything you need here.”

Mary looked at the items on the cart. “Did I order all of this?”

“Cynthia paid for this. She said it’s a gift from her, so you don’t have to worry about paying her back.”

“B-but...”

“I’ve a lot of rooms to clean. Enjoy the rest of your morning, Mrs. Love.” Angela quickly walked out.

While Mary was taking her shower, she couldn’t help but think about the night before. Unfortunately, she didn’t remember anything that happened after she got into the club through the help of a woman whose name she forgot. Looking down at the area between her legs, she noticed that her pussy was shaved but couldn’t remember when she or why she shaved it. She couldn’t shake off the uneasy feeling she had since waking up from bed. After doing her morning routine, she went downstairs to the customer service desk and inquired about her missing phone.

“Excuse me, I’ve lost my phone last night. Angela said that it might be in the lost-and-found department.”

The young woman wearing black round-framed glasses replied, “Oh, you must be Mary. Angela asked about this earlier. A security guard found your phone last night on the floor next to the bar.” She retrieved a plastic box and pulled out a phone that had a sticky note with Mary’s full name. “Here’s your phone.”

“Thank you.”

Mary tried to turn on her phone but realized the battery was out of charge. She hurried to the self-serve parking lot where she had parked her car only to find out that her car had been towed. She sighed after remembering she had only paid for one hour of parking the night before.

An unfamiliar female voice called out her name, “Mary!”

She turned to the direction of the voice but didn’t recognize the woman at all.

“I don’t think I know you.”

“I’m Julia Fairhaven! Don’t you remember me? We both went to the same highschool, Brighthard.”

Mary eyed Julia up, hoping to trigger some memories of the unfamiliar woman with golden blonde hair standing in front of her. Julia was slightly taller than her, standing six feet two inches. She wore patent leather round-toe high heels, a black pencil miniskirt, a red blouse, a beige two-button blazer, and jewelry that included dangling earrings and bracelets. Her lips were colored bright candy apple red with lip gloss. The strawberry scent of the perfume on her body was very noticeable. Julia took off her sunglasses and looked at Mary cheerfully with her blue eyes while sporting a wide grin that revealed her gleaming white, immaculate teeth that looked flawless. Are those veneers? But, despite her efforts, Mary was able to remember anything about the woman standing in front of her.

“I-I think you’ve mistaken me for someone else.” Something about the woman made Mary feel uneasy.

“How could I’ve mistaken you for someone else if I know your name, Mary Love?”

The glinting of light from the red ruby pendant Julia wore around her neck caught Mary’s eye. It triggered feelings and emotions within Mary that she couldn’t describe.

“The pendant looks pretty, doesn’t it, Mary?”

“Uhh, no, I mean yes...” Mary was starting to feel strange. She stopped looking at the pendant.

“Keep looking at the pendant, Mary Love. It will help you remember...”

Mary was skeptical of Julia’s words but she found her eyes drawn to the oval-shaped pendant and focusing on the ruby crystal and its intricate frame again, feeling a strange sense of familiarity towards the piece of jewelry. Something told her she had seen the red color and design somewhere before and very recently as well, but she was unable to dredge up the memory. It was buried somewhere deep, beyond her reach.

“Do you remember anything, Mary?”

“I think I do, but I’m not sure...”

“Why don’t have a chat at somewhere more comfortable?”

“I-I need to...”

“Please, Mary? It won’t take long, I promise. I really want to talk with you since I haven’t seen you for so long. And, it seems like you need need a lift anyway.

“Okay...” It was hard for Mary to disagree. Looking at the red ruby pendant made her felt like she was floating with comfortable softness surrounding her.

“Thank you so much, Mary!”

Julia embraced Mary tightly, making Mary inhale even more of the strong perfume. Despite not yet remembering who Julia was, Mary hugged back. It seemed like the correct thing to do, and she felt good doing it. Mary emitted a hushed moan from her lips when she felt Julia’s breasts pressed against hers. Julia’s parted her red lips and flicked her tongue on Mary’s ear. Mary gasped. “I’m so glad I’m able to see you again, Mary,” whispered Julia huskily.

When Julia ended the embrace, Mary felt like the elevator she was riding on had stopped.

“Let’s go to my car. It’s parked right over there.”

Julia wrapped one arm around Mary’s waist, pulling her close. Mary wanted to protest. It was inappropriate since she was already married, and she wasn’t into women. She flinched instinctively, but Julia kept her gript on Mary’s waist. A moment later, Mary’s feeling changed, and she let Julia’s arm remain on her waist.

Once they got inside Julia’s coupe, Mary was worried. “Where are we going?”

“To the hotel I’m staying at. We need to get reacquainted with each other.” She placed a hand on Mary’s left knee and caressed it.

After the car started, Mary noticed an aroma in the car was similar to the smell of Julia’s perfume, but it was very strong, almost giving her nausea. Alarm bells rung within Mary. She wanted to say something about the aroma and Julia’s inappropiate touching but something held her back. But when the ambient music playing through the car’s speakers soothed her feelings, she dropped the matter.

“You’re very beautiful, Mary, more beautiful than I’ve remembered.”

“Thank you...You’re beautiful as well, Julia.” Mary was still struggling in trying to remember how she knew this woman when they were teenagers in high school.

“So, what have you been doing all these years?”

Mary was reluctant in talking about her history to a woman she didn’t remember ever knowing, but felt obliged to answer Julia’s question. She started with the events after her graduation. Shortly after starting her first semester at Bousewood State University, Mary heard the terrible news that her best friend, Shelley, died in a car accident. Her best friend’s death impacted her greatly, but she moved on. It was at the university where she had met her husband, Bruce. Due to financial issues, it took an extra year for her to graduate with an accounting degree. Shortly after graduation, she and Bruce married. They lived in a small apartment at first, then moved to a modest house after they both found stable jobs. Mary worked as an accountant while Bruce worked as a Industrial Technician. Within the year they bought their home, Claire was born. After Wendy was born a few years later, Bruce changed jobs to a Field Service Technician that had higher pay but required frequent travel. When Wendy was able to walk, they tried to have at least one family vacation per year.

“Mary, you have a very ordinary life, not that there’s anything wrong with that. Have you ever thought about how things would be different now if Shelley was still alive?”

“I don’t know how different things would be...but I know would have another person to talk to, to share my thoughts and feelings with...to hang out with...and to share the milestones of my life with...someone who I can depend on and trust...”

“You wouldn’t have met Bruce, let alone marry him!”

“Well, I’m not sure about that... Shelley had already moved away with—”

“She could’ve easily moved back and be together with you.”

“Be together?”

“Yes, I know about the secret relationship you had with Shelley?”

“What do you mean?”

“You know what I mean, Mary. There’s no need to feel embarrassed about it in this day and age.”

There was suddenly strange sounds coming from the speakers, but Mary wasn’t sure if it was just a part of the ambient music or herself imagining it.

“I’m not sure what you mean!” Mary was getting worked up. Her instincts were warning her that something was very wrong.

“Open the glove box, and you will know.”

Mary moved her hand to the handle of the glove box but hesitated, feeling inexplicable danger.

“Go on, open it. Open it now, Mary!”

Almost automatically, Mary lifted the latch on the glove box and pulled it downward. She saw a shiny white cylindrical object with a tapered tip that was around the size of a large marker. At first she didn’t recognize what it was, then it dawned on her that she was looking at a sex toy.

Memories Mary didn’t know she had flooded into her. Mary remembered herself masturbating with the dildo while half naked in the dark in her own room. The only sounds being her hushed moans and the buzzing of the vibrating dildo... Mary remembered herself sprawled on a bed completely naked with spread legs while Shelley, also naked, was pressing the same dildo slightly in her pussy while licking Mary’s clit...

“No, that can’t real... I never... I wouldn’t...not with Shelley!!!!” Mary shook her head. She squirmed in her seat.

“Mary, you need to calm down!” Julia touched Mary’s thigh and lightly squeezed it.

The sudden touch caused Mary to gasp. She didn’t know why Julia’s touch gave her such a strong pleasurable reaction.

Ambient music from the speakers was replaced with sounds of a woman’s erotic moaning.

“What’s going on?!” While still reeling from her strange memories, Mary was disturbed by the sexual sounds that were playing.

“It’s music to help you relax, Mary.”

It sounded more like an sexual audio recording rather than music to Mary. She wanted Julia to stop the audio. It was perverse. However, she was unable to voice her complaint. Something was holding her back. She was afraid of disobeying Julia.

“Just focus on her voice, Mary. You need to calm down and relax, Mary. Your memories may make you uncomfortable, but you need to accept them. Focus on the dildo. It will help you relax. Do it now, Mary.”

Julia’s suggestion was ridiculous. Why was she listening to her, a woman she still couldn’t remember anything about? Despite her better judgement, Mary looked at and focused on the dildo in the glove box as she was told. The dildo was white enamel in color and had a chrome band close to the flat end. A new memory came to her...

The surroundings were dark. There were stage lights flashing and moving everywhere. A woman with long platinum blonde hair and wearing nothing but a sparkling red lame bra and thong and acrylic platform heels was holding onto a bronze pole and spinning slowly around on it. Her hair draped over her shoulders. The woman was looking directly at Mary and smiling at her with lustrous, rose red lips...

Mary’s heartrate increased. She was excited by the memory but questioned it. She had never went to a strip club, did she? When did it happen? Why would she ever go to such a place? Why would she look at half-naked dancing women?

“Mary, are you alright?”

“I don’t know... I—”

“Why don’t we take a detour and go to Cherry Ridge?”

“Cherry Ridge?” Mary had been to that area many times before in the past. It was a common place to hang out for teenagers, friends, and families. The scenic views also made it a great location for hiking.

“Maybe that’ll help you bring back your memories.”

After going through a thick wooded area along a winding road, they stopped at the end of an unpaved road far away from the unpaved parking lot that near the start of three hiking trails. Mary remembered spending time with Shelley here but there were some gaps that she couldn’t account for. It was like reading a journal that was heavily redacted. They both got out of the car and went to the outcrop nearby that gave a paranomic view of Bousewood beneath a partly overcast sky. For a few moments, Mary didn’t think of anything as she took in the sight of the gleaming skyscrapers and urban sprawl nestled between surrounding hills and mountains.

Something unusual caught her eye. She saw a red blimp with white patterns, or was it a white blimp with red patterns? At first she thought it was an advertising blimp but the patterns were incomprehensible. The patterns also were also slowly changing. Was it an art display? She wanted to look away but something drew her back.

Mary was jolted when Julia placed a hand on Mary’s right shoulder. “Wonderful sight, isn’t it?”

“Yes...it’s beautiful...” Mary’s eyes remained focus on the red blimp. It was like looking at Julia’s red pendant. The patterns on its gleaming and sparkling surface were strangely more alluring the more she looked at them. Was it even a blimp?

Julia’s hand traveled along Mary’s shoulder to Mary’s neck and caressed it. Her long pointed, almond-shaped red nails grazed Mary’s skin. Julia lightly pressed with her red nails. Sensing no visible reaction from Mary, she craned her neck and kissed Mary’s earlobe. She reached underneath Mary’s arms and grabbed Mary’s breasts before saying in a husky voice, “I know what you did with Shelley that night.”

Memories surfaced in Mary’s consciousness, memories Mary wanted to deny. She remembered making out with Shelley in Shelley’s car at the same spot where Julia’s car was currently parked. She remembered mauling Shelley’s large breasts with her hands. She remembered bending over the trunk of Shelley’s car and spreading her legs in a wide inverted V-shape with her lower body naked and panties pulled down while Shelley approached her from behind wearing a white strap-on dildo, the exact same one that Julia was holding up in front of Mary’s eyes.

“Nooo... Nooo.... Noooo...” Mary denied. She felt like she was having a bad dream. None of that could be real. It was impossible. Her relationship with Shelley was purely platonic.

Julia placed her hands on Mary’s shoulders and turned her around so that they were facing each other. “Mary, I saw it. I saw what you and Shelley did. I saw everything.”

“No, I never did anything like that with Shelley! That couldn’t have happened!”

“You two made me so horny that I fingered myself while watching you two fuck...”

“NOOO! You’re lying!” Tears tricked down Mary’s face.

“Don’t deny your feelings, Mary.” Julia slowly batted her eyelashes.

Mary slowly shook her head and backed away from Julia.

“I still don’t know who you are!”

“The trauma of Shelley’s death made you repress your memories. You need to let go, Mary, let go and accept the reality of who you are and what you did.”

Mary kept shaking her head.

“I’m Julia Fairhaven. In the ninth, eleventh, and twelfth grades, we were in the same classes. I saw you looking at me many times. I thought you had a crush on me, but I didn’t realize you were in a relationship with Shelley.”

Mary’s face contorted when she remembered glancing at Julia in P.E. girls locker room while they were changing into their gym clothes. It felt like a real memory but there was something odd about it that she couldn’t figure out.

“I was also Shelley’s friend, maybe not as close as you two were, but still a close friend. I was mad at you at first, but I later accepted that it wasn’t your fault. It wasn’t her choice to move. It was her parent’s choice. They thought you led Shelley astray, that you were responsible for Shelley becoming a lesbian.”

“No, that’s not true! Shelley’s parents had to move because of her dad’s job.”

“You’re in denial again, Mary...”

Mary backed away and continued backing away as Julia tried to move closer to her.

“Mary, look at me!” Julia raised her right hand to her pendant. Mary’s eyes instinctively focused on the pendant. It twinkled under the sunlight.

Once her eyes focused on the pendant, she was unable to move her eyes away nor even move her limbs. It was like a switch that turned her body off. What was going on?

“You need to relax, Mary. Stop thinking. You’ll be happier if you stop struggling.”

Julia cradled Mary’s face with both hands, but Mary’s eyes remained focused on the twinkling ruby pendant.

“I was the stripper who danced for you. You didn’t recognize me because of my make-up.”

The dark room scene with the stripper played again in Mary’s mind. She was eyeing the stripper’s body up from the feet clad with clear platform heels up to the head with a long, flowing blonde mane which now had Julia’s face. The brief scene repeated over and over again in a loop.

Julia lifted Mary’s face up until they were looking eye-to-eye again. Mary’s eyes were glazed over.

“Stop thinking, Mary. Everything will be alright once you stop thinking,” Julia instructed in a low, breathy voice. She parted her glossy red lips and licked slowly around it.

“Stop...thinking...” Mary repeated without emotion.

“I know what you want, Mary.”

“What I want?”

“Lesbian sex...”

“No...” Mary replied softly.

“You’re doing it again, Mary. You need to stop thinking.” Julia licked around her red lips again.

Mary’s eyes focused on Julia’s gleaming red lips. It reminded her of the lips on the stripper she had watched many years ago, according to her memory. The stripper was Julia.

“What do you want, Mary?”

“I...I...want...” Mary was confused. Should she even be here?

“You want to have lesbian sex, Mary!”

“I-I-I...want...lesbian...sex...” Mary instinctively squirmed against Julia’s grip on her shoulders. She was unable to resist looking at Julia’s lips and swirling tongue. A strange feeling surged through her body. Acting on impulse, she mimicked Julia’s action with her lips and tongue.

“Very good, Caroline...”

But, her name wasn’t Caroline. Mary’s eyes widened. “I..am...not...Caroline...”

“You are Caroline.” Julia asserted authoritatively.

“I am Caroline...” Mary spoke in a monotone and locked eyes with Julia.

“Who are you?”

“I am Caroline.”

“What do you want, Caroline?”

“I want to have lesbian sex,” answered Mary in the same breathy, low voice Julia was using.

Julia brushed a lock of hair from Mary’s left ear. “Are you sure?”

There was a silent pause before Mary answered, “Yes.”

“I thought you would never ask for that.”

As soon as Julia moved her face towards Mary, Mary’s lips parted. Julia stopped for a moment and smiled before finally kissing Mary deeply. Their tongues and saliva intermingled. Mary moaned into the kiss. Julia stopped the kiss after a while and kissed Mary again and again, creating threads of saliva every time. Julia lowered her head and licked Mary’s neck. Mary tilted her head back and moaned towards the sky. It felt good to Mary, almost as if her pussy was being licked.

Three flying drones hovered close to the two women, recording their every move. They landed close by them, resting on long retractable legs and zoomed in their cameras on the action taking place.

“Why don’t we go back to my car?”

“Sure, babe.”

Mary sat on the hood of Julia’s car. The engine was still warm. Julia caressed Mary’s thighs through Mary’s casual pants. Mary bit her lower lip and kept looking at Julia with half-lidded eyes.

“Do you like wearing make-up, Caroline?”

“Make-up...?” Mary’s face contorted slightly. Suddenly she felt uneasy and uncertain.

“Yes, you do.” Julia went to the rear seat of the car and retrieved a red velvet bag.

She placed the bag next to Mary and pulled out a silver lipstick tube. Mary looked at the cosmetic item skeptically but gasped when Julia removed the cap, revealing a bright, gleaming red tapered tip.

“It’s lipstick in your favorite color: red!”

Mary’s pussy quivered. “Oh, yessss! Red, my favorite color!”

As Julia applied layer after layer of lustrous red lipstick color on Mary’s lips, Mary’s body tingled in pleasure. Even after Julia stopped with the seventh coat, Mary didn’t want it to end and begged, “More...please...” Mary’s voice raised in pitch, almost sounding girly.

“As you wish, Caroline.” Julia applied more layers of lipstick on Mary’s lips until there were sixteen layers in total.

“Now, the eye make-up.” From the red velvet bag, Julia retrieved an eyeshadow palette, eyeliner pencil, and a mascara bottle. Mary remained still as Julia painted the iridescent blue and pink frosted color on her eyelids, drew with the pencil on the lower edges, and finally applied a thick layer of mascara or Mary’s eyelashes. Once Julia was done, she held up a small red framed hand mirror in front of Mary.

“Do you like how you look?”

Mary gasped upon seeing her made-up face. Her pussy shuddered. She licked around her lips. She was beautiful and sexy. But, then another thought came to her. Is this really how she wanted to appear to others?

“Caroline, you absolutely love the way you look. I love the way you look. Goddess wants you to look like this.”

“Goddess...” Mary uttered with a breathy whisper and unfocused eyes. She visualized Serena Powers completely naked with a golden aura surrounding her body.

“What do you want to do now, Caroline?”

“I want to have lesbian sex...”

Julia unbuttoned Mary’s gray blouse and cupped both of Mary’s breasts through Mary’s red satin bra. She could feel Mary’s hardened, erect nipples. Mary moaned with closed eyes while slightly tilting her head. It was an almost automatic reaction to the contact of Julia’s hands on her breasts. Julia’s action and Mary’s own reaction felt very familiar to Mary, as if Mary experienced this many times before.

* * *

Some time during the previous night...

“I am Caroline...” Mary’s voice was flat, sounding like a speech synthesizer. Her eyes were completely focused on the holographic patterns floating in front of her. From an outside observer’s perspective, they would only see seemingly random patterns of changing geometrical shapes. But, from Mary’s perspective, the patterns produced images and sounds in her mind that were virtually real to her in real time. Certain patterns produced no images or sound with the effect being a low level training of subconscious behaviors and responses.

The multimedia stream taught her how to react to certain stimuli with specific sequences of actions: how to react to another woman’s touch, how kiss another another woman, how to flirt with females, how to touch another woman, how to pleasure other females, how to moan, the exact voice to use when expressing pleasure and talking, how to have lesbian sex, how to fuck with strap-ons and other sex toys, and do everything else pertaining to her new lesbian persona in a precise manner.

The process began with the display of a woman with long blonde hair in a dark blue sundress with white floral patterns and wearing bright red lipstick. Behind her was a white background. She repeated a statement with a bland voice, “You are Caroline Hutchwell... I am Caroline Hutchwell... You are Caroline Hutchwell... I am Caroline Hutchwell...”

Mary denied the statements as expected, but the system was methodical, patient, and relentless. It fiddled with specific parts of Mary’s brain, the stubborn parts of her brain, and retrained Mary’s perception of herself and reality in general. Mary kept resisting with all her might. Despite her previous sessions in the mind manipulation machine, her existing psyche remained standing like a fortress, but damaged.

The view of Caroline’s body became localized. Mary saw close-up views of Caroline’s face, chest, abdomen, thighs, legs, calves, feet, hands, arms, flank, back, and hair. Caroline’s true red lipsticked lips, nails, and feet clad in six-inch black patent leather high heels were prominently displayed. The parade of close-up images kept repeating, gradually transitioning to the next image faster each completion of the sequence until her conscious mind could barely keep up, yet her subconscious mind absorbed them.

The next sequence consisted of variations of the same images but included audio in Caroline’s voice: leathers of the alphabet, simple words, complex words, phrases, and full sentences. Mary eventually repeated what Caroline said with the same tone and voice. After than came universal sounds: moaning, gasping, grunting, mewing, and other noises women made before and during sex. The sounds were compiled, remixed, and derived from pornographic movies, shows, and recordings and tailored to sound the best.

Mary repeated all of those sounds. She felt an obligation to do it. It was also pleasurable to do so. Every time she repeated the sound correctly, she felt her pussy tingle and erotic pleasure going up her spine. Every time she stopped or hesitated, she experienced sadness, fear, dread, and despair. Mimicking Caroline’s voice made her feel very good. After many repetitions, it became difficult for Mary to tell the difference between her own voice and Caroline’s.

The machine told her Mary was looking at herself and listening to her own voice. Mary didn’t believe it at first. It was preposterous. She knew what she sounded like, and what she looked like. She had looked at herself in the mirror many times before. There was no way the woman she was looking at was her!

“You are Caroline... I am Caroline... You are me... I am you...”

“No, I am Mary...Mary Love... I am not Caroline!”

“You are Caroline... You are Caroline... You are Caroline...”

She wanted to scream, but nothing came out of her mouth. But, after hundreds of thousands repetitions, Mary was beginning to have doubts. Maybe what the woman was saying was correct. She began repeating intermittently, “I am Caroline...”

Mary was rewarded with a thrust of the chrome dildo, and she moaned. But, the moan was done incorrectly. It wasn’t like Caroline’s moan. The audio of Caroline’s moan played and imagery of her body’s actions while moaning showed. Mary had to learn. She was told to learn. Something was telling her that in the form of non-verbal communication. Mary copied what she saw and heard, and moaned again. She parted lips wider and tilted her head back. The dildo thrusted into her pussy, deeper and harder this time. Mary repeated her actions again: breathy erotic moaning, backwards head tilt, and opened lips. The process repeated over and over again until Mary emulated Caroline’s moaning and accompanying movements perfectly.

The imagery changed, becoming more risque. Caroline lifted her mid-calf-length skirt, revealing her red satin panties with pearlescent embroidery. Mary saw Caroline’s panties from the front, side, and back from different viewpoints and angles. A lot of emphasis was paid to Caroline’s ass. The views flashed repeatedly and rapidly in front of Mary’s eyes. Mary licked around her lips, a trained action, while looking at them.

“I want that... I want it...” The words rolled out automatically from Mary’s mouth. It felt good to say them. Mary didn’t know the words weren’t from her own mind.

Another thrust of the dildo made Mary moan again. She needed to moan. It felt good to moan, and to moan loudly. She had to do it. She had to act like Caroline. She had to become like Caroline. Mary wasn’t her identity anymore. She was Caroline.

Caroline undid the front buttons on the bodice on her floral midi dress. Her breasts, encased within red satin bra cups, spilled out. The chrome dildo thrusted into Mary’s vagina. Another moan came from Mary’s mouth. It was long and breathy. Caroline’s chest was shown at different angles and distances. The dildo kept thrusting repeatedly. Mary moaned each time in the prescribed manner, in the way Caroline would always do it.

All of the buttons became undone, and the dress was fully opened. Caroline let the dress slip off of her body and collapse into a pile around her high-heel-encased feet. Her bra and panties were now fully visible as well as much of her body. Slow and repeated dildo thrusts kept Mary moaning and gasping. She licked her lips at the sight of the semi-nude woman before her.

Mary’s view zoomed into Caroline’s feet. The black patent leather high heels shined and sparkled. She felt a compulsion to visualize herself licking the front, sides of the shoe, and the heel while Caroline’s foot was down and while it was raised. Something told her that she should wear them as well, and she would look best in high heel shoes and should wear them as often as possible.

Whiteness filled Mary’s vision, followed by darkness, then whiteness again. It repeated many times. Mary lost all sense of direction. Her head tilted back-and-forth slowly. Her eyes were unfocused and partly opened. She didn’t know whether she was in a white room or black room. Within the incessant flashing, she saw a silhouette of a woman. The woman moved closed there until they were face-to-face. Mary recognized her as the pink-haired waitress she met from...somewhere.

Bright red light Mary to close her eyes. When she reopened after the red light receded, she saw Caroline in the pink-haired woman’s place. Caroline gave Mary an intense gaze while slowly swiping her tongue around her bright red lips. Mary parted her own red lips and mewed. She desperately wanted to kiss Caroline’s lips. She wanted Caroline’s tongue inside her mouth. Knowing what Mary wanted, Caroline tilted her head to the side and pressed her lips deeply against Mary’s lips, sealing both of their mouths and engaged in a vigorous tongue kiss. Mary felt like Caroline was melting into her body...

* * *

Mary gasped and moaned as Julia pawed at both of her breasts, moving and squeezing them roughly and repeatedly in circular motions. She couldn’t resist making erotic noises. It felt like something she had to do, even with the slightest touches. It was like repeating lines from a script, but the pleasure was too great for her to be bothered by it.

“Does that feel good, Caroline?”

“Yes...yes...that feels good...ohhhh...”

“Do you like it when I squeeze your breasts?”

“I do... I do like it.... Yes...”

Julia unhooked Mary’s bra and slid the straps partly down through Mary’s arms. She grabbed one of Mary’s exposed breasts and sucked on them with her red lips.

“Oohhhh... Uhhhh... Mmmmmm...”

After biting onto an nipple, Julia shook her head left and right. Mary squealed girlishly.

“Do you like it when I do this?”

“Yess...yess... I do... Ohhh...”

Julia switched to Mary’s other breast and took as much of it into her mouth as she could, kissing and slurping ravenously while maintaining a tight grip on both of Mary’s breasts.

“Mmmmm...yes...”

There was a smacking sound when Julia detached her lips from Mary’s breast that gleamed with Julia’s wet saliva. She kissed Mary again. It was a sloppy, wet kiss. Mary responded instantly, parting her lips before Julia’s lips even made contact with hers. She felt a sense of deja vu. Hundreds of variations of the kiss across different times and places flashed in her mind.

When Julia ended the kiss, Mary was panting while looking at Julia dreamily. A continuation of her last memory recall floated up in her mind. The stripper that now bore Julia’s face stepped down from the dance platform and walked slowly with an exaggerated hip sway towards Mary. She placed her knees on the tufted black leather sofa astride Mary’s thighs and her hands on the back rest of the sofa and looked at Mary strongly focused eyes like she was about to devour the seated woman.

“My shift is going to end in fifteen minutes. Let’s meet up at the parking lot. We’ll go to my place and have some real fun!”

“Sure, I would love to, Julia.”

Mary shuddered at the recall of the strange memory. She now stared at Julia like someone seeing their long lost lover. Julia smiled with wicked triumph. Mary smiled back ignorantly, not knowing any better and not thinking much at all. Images of lesbian sex and women were the only thoughts that passed through her mind at the moment. To Julia, Mary was pliable clay to be molded to Goddess’ standard of beauty and perfection.

Goddess would be pleased.

Julia knelt down until her knees touched the grass on the ground. She removed Mary’s running shoes and pulled down her pants, then planted kisses along Mary’s inner legs. Mary gasped and mewed with each contact of Julia’s moist lips on her skin. The action triggered another one of Mary’s supposed memories.

Mary saw herself inside a dark bedroom and lying down on the bed completely naked with her knees raised and legs spread. Between her legs was Julia licking her hairy pussy fervently while holding onto Mary’s thighs. Light from the red and blue neon signs shined through the gaps in the Venetian blinds and illuminated the sheen of sweat on Mary’s body. Gasps and moans came out of Mary’s open mouth. She was a college student having sex with a stripper who was her former classmate from highschool.

The memory was so vivid that Mary was moaning as if her pussy was actually being licked. Mary lifted her legs to allow Julia to pull her red satin panties through her legs. The panties were soaked. Julia sniffed and inhaled the aroma coming off from the damp panties then licked it like candy while looking at Mary intensely in the eyes. She then placed the panties on the hood of the car and gradually pushed Mary’s legs further apart without resistance and pressed her red-lipsticked lips against Mary’s labia. The contact made Mary tilt her head back and moan with closed eyes, similar to the way pornstars do it in the videos she just remembered watching in the past and even recently. It felt wonderful to emulate them, almost as if it’s in her nature to do so.

“Mmmmmmmm....ahhhhhhhhhhhh...” Mary felt her body warming up, like a switch had been turned on. The sensation of Julia’s lips on her pussy was much better than what she felt from her husband’s similar attempts at cunnilingus. Strangely, it now felt disgusting thinking about her past sex with her husband. Mary let out a loud “OOOhhhhhhh” and arched her back, creating a thumping sound on the hood of car, when Julia inserted her tongue deeply into her pussy and twirled it vigorously while holding the labia apart with her red-nailed fingers. The aphrodisiacal perfume and lipstick were doing wonders with Mary’s sexual arousal and sensitivity.

Mary shook her head left and right while holding onto Julia’s blonde hair as sexual pressure built up inside her body. “Ohhhh...yesss...oh god...oh yess....ohhh....ohh...” The words came out of Mary’s mouth like she was mimicking a female pornstar’s speech, and Mary was dimly aware of it, but she was too wrapped up in sexual pleasure to care.

Imagery that Mary didn’t know the origin of rushed through her mind like a freight train. She saw a long-haired blonde woman in her mid twenties wearing a red satin bikini lying and sunglasses back on a slatted lounge chair by a large backyard pool. There was a slight tan and wet sheen on her body. A younger woman, wearing a neon pink bikini and a cheerful smile, walked by and bent her body over the older woman before planting a brief kiss on the older woman’s lips, followed by another kiss, and another kiss until it became a make-out session with twirling tongues. The older woman’s face morphed into Mary’s face while the younger woman’s face morphed into Wendy’s face. The faces morphed back and forth. Another woman walked by. She wore a green lame bikini, metallic green lipstick, and blue-green eyeshadow. Without hesitation, she kissed the woman wearing the red bikini. Her face morphed into Claire’s face, Mary’s older daughter, and back again. The three women then participated in a three way kiss.

Was the imagery from a porn movie she watched before or did it actually happen? The imagery was so vivid and detailed that Mary felt like it happened recently. She even saw herself in the red bikini woman’s place, kissing both her older daughter and younger daughter. Mary’s dimmed conscience told her it was incest and therefore wrong, but Mary was unable to stop thinking about kissing Claire and Wendy.

Julia pressed the tip of the white, bullet-shaped dildo into Mary’s vagina and pressed the chrome switch on the base, causing a stream of thick, creamy pink fluid to eject inside. The pink fluid contained a cocktail of chemicals that would prolong sexual arousal and delay orgasm. Due to Mary’s previous mental conditioning, the effects of the chemicals were also enhanced. Mary felt the fluid squirting inside of her but didn’t question what it was. After the dildo was emptied of the chemicals, Julia pulled it out, creating a squelching sound. Mary’s labia was temporarily dyed pink from the chemicals.

It was time for the next step. Julia moved a short distance away from Mary, who whimpered at the sudden loss of sensation. Mary raised her head and looked at Julia with pleading eyes. “M-more...please...more... Please don’t stop....please...fuck me...”

Without responding to Mary’s pleas, Julia unzipped her miniskirt and removed it through her legs before tossing it on the hood of the car. She then stepped into a white leather harness mounted with a white dildo, the same one she had shown to Mary earlier, and tightened the straps on her hips. Mary, expecting Julia to penetrate her with the strap-on dildo, lifted her hips up and down while making breathy gasps and looking at Julia directly in the eyes, but Julia did nothing except licking her lips seductively while stroking the dildo.

When Mary looked at the dildo and Julia’s hand stroking it, her eyes glazed over, and her body froze for a few seconds. She got off from the hood of the car in a robotic fashion and knelt directly in front of Julia. An eerie silence passed for fifteen seconds before Mary raised her right hand and held the dildo’s shaft close to its base at the same time Julia removed her hand from it. Mary kissed the tip of the dildo then placed it between her red-lipsticked lips. She slowly slid her lips along the length of the dildo from the tip to base, coating it with a film of saliva, then slid her lips again from the base back to the tip and repeated the action on the other side of the dildo. The actions felt strangely familiar to Mary. When had she pleasured fake cocks before? She remembered seeing or doing something similar with another woman in a dark room with neon lights shining through the Venetian blinds. The strap-on dildo she was sucking on was sparkling pink in color or was it sparkling blue? The woman wearing the strap-on was familiar, but that woman wasn’t Julia. Mary didn’t remember the name of the woman or where she had met. Was this memory of a real past event, a porn video, a dream, or a fantasy?

Despite her uncertainty about her memories, Mary kept pleasuring Julia’s plastic cock. She took half of its length into her mouth. “Mmmmmmmmmmm...” Her dreamy eyes ocassionally gazed upwards at Julia. After three minutes passed, Julia nudged Mary’s head away. Instinctively knowing what would come next, Mary stood back up and laid herself back on the hood of the car with her legs spread wide while looking at Julia expectantly. Another feeling of deja vu came to Mary. When had she done this before?

A vague memory floated up from the deep sea of Mary’s mind. It was late at night. She was very drunk and was half-leaning on a younger woman while they were walking towards a car. She didn’t remember if it was her own car or the woman’s car. The woman had light brown skin and long black hair. The woman was Kayla, one of the maids who worked at Serena’s mansion, Mary suddenly remembered. Her hand went to Kayla’s breast. Kayla pushed it away, but Mary was insistent and kept doing it despite Kayla’s verbal protest. Mary even forcibly kissed Kayla on the lips, but her memory of what happened afterwards was blank except for bits and pieces. She was giving a blowjob to a black strap-on dildo, but didn’t know who was wearing it. It could’ve been Kayla or some other woman.

Mary felt guilty at the thought of betraying Bruce, and she closed her legs, but Julia grabbed Mary’s knees and pushed them apart. “I thought you wanted me to fuck you, Caroline.”

The name “Caroline” echoed in Mary’s head repeatedly like an alarm.

[You are Caroline... You are Caroline... You are Caroline...]

Another name , “Mary”, surfaced in her mind. It was familiar to Mary, but it felt more like the name of another person that wasn’t her.

“Yes, fuck me... Please fuck me, Julia... I want it... I want you to fuck me... Oh please...”

While holding the strap-on dildo with one hand, Julia aimed its tip at the entrance of Mary’s pussy and slowly plunged in. Mary took in a sharp intake of breath and moaned loudly through her glossy red lips. Julia pulled back out completely and stopped.

“More...please don’t stop...please!” Unable to bear the sexual throb in her pussy, Mary wrapped her legs around Julia’s hips and pulled Julia towards her. But, Julia remained standing still while smiling playfully at Mary. “Please, I want it! I need it!” Mary kept pulling with her legs without letting up until Julia decided to penetrate Mary’s pussy with the dildo again, causing Mary to another loud, protracted moan. The slow, rhythmic fucking of Mary by a woman began.

Julia unbuttoned her red blouse and bent over Mary until their breasts touched. She could feel Mary’s erect nipples as she kissed Mary ravenously. Saliva trickled from the edges of Mary’s bright red lips.

Mary recalled doing something similar with an 18-year-old Latina named Lauren. The female teenager had gone through a bad break-up and became very sad. She hugged Lauren, stroked her hair, and told her everything would be alright. There was doubt within Mary regarding the truthfulness of the memory, but the memory continued playing regardless. Then they kissed. Mary was the initiator. It was a kiss between a woman and a girl where the woman was old enough to be the girl’s mother. It was inappropriate, but it felt so good.

But, why did she do it? Why would she kiss a teenage girl that was young enough to be her daughter? The answer came to her abruptly. She was a lesbian seductress. She wanted to seduce teenage girls. She needed to seduce teenage girls. She would also seduce women. It was what Goddess expected her to do. Mary moaned at the thought of Goddess, a long muffled moan into Julia’s mouth. She raised her hips upwards, forcing the dildo deep into her womanhood before lowering it back down. Her hips moved together at the same time with Julia’s thrusts. Neon pink liquid dribbled down Mary’s inner thighs from Mary’s pussy.

“Oh yes...yesssss...Ohhhh...fuck...yessssss...uhhhhhh...ohhhhhhh Goddess!”

Mary wrapped her arms around Julia’s back, pulling on Julia’s body tightly, as if not wanting Julia to escape. It was much better than the sex she occasionally had with her husband, Bruce. Another fragmented memory flashed in Mary’s mind. She was in bed together with Lauren. The teenage girl was above her. They were kissing sloppily. A bright pink dildo, coated with vaginal fluids, connected their pussies together. She could remember Lauren’s moans and girlish squeals very clearly. Something told Mary that she was responsible for corrupting the teenage girl and turning her into a lesbian. Mary was doubtful, but bright red spiral patterns appeared and spoke to her in a soft, feminine voice.

[Do not question your memories, Caroline... Your memories are real... Everything in your memories happened...]

Julia’s repeated, forceful thrusts created loud thumping sounds on the car. Mary’s moans became faster and more frequent as Julia speeded up the movement of her hips. But, just when Mary thought she was nearing orgasm, her body stopped short of reaching that state. She thrust her hips upwards more vigorously against Julia’s strap-on dildo. Then that moment came. Mary arched her back and gave one loud final cry at the onset of her orgasm. Birds flew away from the nearby trees.

* * *

Wendy was doing her laundry when her mother arrived home. She was surprised by the guest that accompanied her mom and the luggage they were hauling in. But, she was more surprised by the appearance of her mom. Her mom looked like she had just walked off from a photoshoot. She almost looked like a facsimile of Caroline from the lesbian porn video she had watched with Sarah last night. Like Caroline, her mom’s lips were painted with bright, glossy red lipstick, and her eyes were decorated with silver and blue eyeshadow with long, false lashes. She wore a dark blue, sleeveless midi dress with white floral patterns and glossy black, round-toe, four-inch high heels.

“M-mom, I’m glad you’re finally home! About last night...” Wendy avoided looking Mary directly in the eyes. For some reason, she felt fearful and excited at the same time.

“It’s alright, honey. I knew you were just hanging out with Sarah.”

“Ummm...yes, I was... We didn’t do anything bad, if that’s what you’re wondering. I didn’t mean to make you worried...” Wendy stammered.

“I was worried, but after talking with Sarah, I realized my worries were unfounded. Did you have a great time with Sarah?”

Wendy’s face brightened up. “Yes, I did, Mom. I had a great time! What about you? What happened last night, and who is—”

“She’s Julia Fairhaven, one of my best friends from highschool. She came all the way from New York to Bousewood to look at potential places to start a new branch office for her modeling agency.”

“Hi, Wendy, nice to meet you!”

She held out a hand to Wendy, and Wendy shook it and took notice of the strong perfume Julia wore.

“Nice to meet you too, Julia! You own a modeling agency? Wow.”

“Yes, it’s called ‘Majestic Moon Agency’. I also run a fashion label called ‘Silvermoon’.”

“I’ve never heard of those names before, but they sound awesome.”

“Well, now you know. I think you would make a good model, Wendy. You look so beautiful.”

“Thanks, but I’m not sure if I would want to do it...” Wendy thought about a similar offer Evelyn made the night before.

“No rush. You can think about it.”

“Are you staying here?”

“Yes, I’ll be staying at your place for two weeks. The hotel room prices are so expensive.” Julia shook her head disapprovingly.

“But, we don’t have any spare rooms.”

“Yes, we do, honey. She could stay in Claire’s room.”

“But I’m not sure if sis would like it.”

“I’m sure she won’t mind. It’s only for two weeks.”

“I promise I’ll try my best not to be an inconvenience.”

“No, Julia. You’re never an inconvenience.” Mary glared at Wendy, who immediately looked down.

After several moments of silence, Mary announced, “It’s settled. Wendy, why don’t you help with moving the luggage? There’s more in the car.”

“Okay, Mom.”

* * *

While Mary was preparing Claire’s room for Julia, Wendy received a call from Madeline, one of the members of the Twin Venus Club.

“Hi, Wendy. How’s everything going?”

“Pretty good. What’s up, Madeline?”

“Do you have time this afternoon? The Twin Venus Club has a special activity today, and we would absolutely love to have your participation!”

“Sure, what’s the activity?!”

Madeline proceeded to describe the activity in detail. Half an hour later, Wendy arrived together with Madeline and Melanie at the Broadleaf Field Community Fair that was hosted at Broadleaf Park located on a hundred acre area of undeveloped land, a microcosm of nature with rolling hills, meadows, and woods. All of them wore casual clothing but had on make-up. Madeline’s dark brown hair, black hoodie, white jean shorts, and white sneakers contrasted sharply with Melanie’s golden brown hair, lime green sweater, pink jeans, and green sneakers. Wendy wore a pink hoodie, black jean shorts, and similar white sneakers as Madeline. They went to their booth, which was a tent with four legs, a pyramid-shaped canopy, and one open side. It was a promotional booth for Pink Venus Cosmetics. There were two girls at the booth, Rebecca and Katherine. After a briefing, the trio left the booth, each with a canvas bag that contained a water bottle, some snacks, and advertising materials for a local beauty salon and online beauty store that sold various products under the Exclusive brand.

Wendy walked around the park, handing out cards to interested women whenever the opportunity arose, while occasionally doing window shopping, looking at art displays, and watching or listening to performers. She sat on a weathered wooden bench to take a break and saw a ladybug crawling on it. Gently, she picked up the ladybug and examined it closely. A nearby laugh alerted her and she looked around. Then she found her target, Abigail Randall, a medical student in her early twenties with shoulder-length dark brown hair. Wendy placed the lady bug back down and looked at a photo of Abigail on her phone to confirm that the woman was indeed her. Abigail was walking with her boyfriend, Collin. After looking at herself using the front camera of her phone, Wendy walked up to Abigail with a cheerful face.

“Hey miss, how are you doing? Pink Venus Cosmetics is offering twenty percent off on all purchases or services for first time customers at its online store and beauty salons.” Wendy offered Abigail a card.

Abigail accepted the card and looked at the front and back. The smell of strong strawberry scented perfume to her nose from the card. “Twenty percent off... Hmmm...”

“We also offer free samples at our booth at today’s exclusive event. I can take you to our booth.”

Abigail looked at her boyfriend, Collin, who simply nodded. Together, they followed Wendy to the Pink Venus Cosmetics booth. Once they arrived there, they were subjected to the strange, soothing ambient music and even more of the strawberry perfume. Abigail gladly accepted Rebecca’s and Katherine’s suggestion to try a sample of the Pink Bubblegum Lust lipstick. Shortly after application of the lipstick on her lips, Abigail became glassy-eyed with a dreamy look. Collin likewise entered the same state after inhaling the cologne sample that Rebecca offered. The couple agreed to try samples of their pink fruity drinks after some prodding and even look at the adult products that they also offered but couldn’t put on display at a public booth. No one suspected a thing as Madeline, Melanie, and Wendy led the entranced couple away from the community fair to a large travel trailer parked right outside of Broadleaf Park.

“Want to have some fun?” Madeline asked playfully.

“Fun...?” Abigail replied. With her reduced thinking capacity, she had difficulty comprehending the meaning of Madeline’s question.

“You know...fucking...sex... That kind of fun...”

“They...bad... Abigail...run...” Collin managed to utter.

Madeline looked at Collin skeptically and smirked, then made eye contact with Rebecca, who immediately placed her hands on Collin’s shoulders and gave him a deep kiss with her bright pink lips.

“Your boyfriend is cheating on you,” whispered Madeline into Abigail’s ear while cupping Abigail’s left breast and squeezing it hard, causing the glassy-eyed woman to moan. “But you can have fun with us and cheat back on him.”

“No...you...”

“There’s nothing wrong with having a little fun!” Madeline gave Abigail’s ear a lick.

Rebecca unzipped Collin’s pants and pressed his hand against his crotch while Melanie unbuttoned Rebecca’s white blouse.

“This feels...wrong...” Wendy complained.

“Wendy, don’t be a party pooper!” Madeline replied mockingly before tightly squeezing Abigail’s breasts and rotating them. Abigail moaned loudly. “Can’t you see Abigail’s having fun with us? You can either watch us or join us.”

Madeline and Melanie took Abigail to the sofa and continued their assault on Abigail’s body. While Melanie teased Abigail’s pussy through her purple panties, Madeline made out with Abigail and kept pawing on the woman’s breasts with her hands through the purple bra.

Wendy just watched at first. Her eyes focused on Abigail’s lips that were painted with a thick layer of shiny pink lipstick. Whimpers and protests soon became moans and gasps of pleasure. Abigail’s struggling movements changed into sinuous maneuvers. The woman that previously looked plain, unassuming, and wholesome when Wendy first saw her now acted and sounded like a whore.

“Are you just going to stand there and let us have all the fun, Wendy?” asked Madeline.

“Ummm...I...” Abigail’s erotic moans and dreamy, half-lidded eyes were getting to Wendy. Wendy couldn’t stop looking at Abigail’s brightly painted pink lips and face contorted in expressions of lust. She could feel her pussy moistening and rubbed her thighs together. She couldn’t help but compare Abigail to a woman in a porn video she had watched before engaging in a similar lesbian act with two other women.

Step by step, Wendy moved closer to Abigail until she planted a knee on the sofa and lowered her lips to give Abigail an open-mouthed kiss.

“Now we’re talking!” Madeline gave Wendy’s butt a playful slap. Wendy yelped into Abigail’s mouth.

After Wendy pulled out of Abigail’s mouth, Madeline and Melanie started removing the entranced woman’s clothing. In less than a minute, Abigail was down to her purple bra and panties while her white blouse, light blue pants, socks, and sneakers piled up on the floor.

“Let’s take some photos of this nasty dyke slut.” Madeline giggled and pulled out her phone to take some pictures of Abigail. “Let’s give this disgusting lesbian slut a good fucking.”

Melanie removed Abigail’s bra and sucked on her left breast. Copying Melanie, Wendy sucked on Abigail’s right breast. Melanie’s right hand slipped beneath the fold of Abigail’s panties and fingered Abigail’s clit, which Wendy did likewise.

“Don’t let up, girls. Abigail can’t be satisfied with just making out and fingering. She needs to be fucked hard like the lesbian whore she is. Vanilla sex won’t satisfy her. She needs hardcore lesbian sex really bad. You’ll have to fuck this bitch’s brains out. Don’t go easy on her. Fuck her like there’s no tomorrow!”

The thought of Abigail being a lesbian whore turned Wendy on greatly. She sucked vigorously on Abigail’s breast and bit on the nipple, causing Abigail to squeal.

“Ahhhhh...oohhhhhhhhhh...”

Obeying Madeline’s order, Melanie thrusted two fingers deep into Abigail’s pussy, and Wendy did the same. Their fingers pumped in and out like a piston engine. Abigail’s moans became louder and more rapid.

“Look at how loud she’s moaning. This definitely isn’t Abigail’s first time doing this. She’s a real lesbian nympho! Nasty lesbian slut can’t stop thinking about fucking other girls. She doesn’t even care about her boyfriend and only uses him to fund her decadent lifestyle. Poor sap didn’t even know.”

Madeline looked at Collin and sneered. She pulled open a drawer from a cabinet, revealing a large amount of dildos of many colors, sizes, and shapes. From the pile, she picked out a metallic red rocket-shaped dildo, a translucent green vibrating dildo, and a glittery blue bullet dildo.

“Abigail desperately needs to be fucked in all three of her holes. She needs all of her holes filled: her mouth, pussy, and ass. A lesbian slut like her needs to be fucked hard in every single hole. Her holes need to be all filled up.”

“Ahhh...ohhhh...yess... I want it...fill me... I’m a lesbian slut...whore...” Abigail’s mind was pureed. She was slurring and repeating the lines from the subliminals like a news reporter reading off of a teleprompter.

Melanie received the blue dildo. Wendy received the green dildo. Madeline held onto the red dildo. The three girls repositioned Abigail on the sofa so that she was on her fours before inserting the dildos into her. The red dildo went into Abigail’s mouth. The green dildo went into Abigail’s pussy. The blue dildo went into Abigail’s ass. Abigail’s moans and grunts were muffled by the dildo in her mouth as her pussy and ass were filled by the dildos. The insertion of the dildo into Abigail’s ass took more effort but was made easier because of the aphrodisiac that made her ass feel like a second vagina to Abigail. The three girls worked the dildos in Abigail as if they were brushing teeth. Abigail thrust her hips back and forth and playfully kissed, licked, and sucked on the red dildo pressed against her lips.

“Ohhhh...yesssss...fuck me...harder... Mmmmmmm...uhhhhh...ohhhhh...”

Thick white cum sprayed into Abigail’s mouth and all over her face after Melanine pressed a button on the base of the red dildo.

“How does that taste, slut?”

“Mmmmmm... That tastes very good... I love cum...” Abigail extended her tongue to lick the fake cum around her lips. “I love it... I love it sooo much... fuck me...keep fucking me...please...”

“Ahhhhh...gaaaahhh...raaaaa...” Collin pushed Rebecca’s hand away from his cock. Drool was hanging from his mouth. “Stop...Abigail...” He rushed aggressively towards the girls surrounding Abigail but didn’t get very far. A powerful electric shock from the metal collar around his neck caused him to collapse on the floor.

“Know your place, animal.” Madeline placed a foot on Collin’s head. Collin tried to raise his head up again but Madeline forced it down with her foot. “You should be grateful that Melanie was giving you a handjob, but now I think you don’t even deserve that privilege.”