The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WARNING: This one has some pretty brutal scenes of torture in it. Not for the sqeamish.

The Breaking of Dan Newman

“Susan, honey, did you see that letter I wrote to CitiCorp? I’m going past the post office. I need to register it.”

Dan Newman’s gorgeous wife, Susan, looked up from her book. “Don’t you remember, Dan, you sent that day before yesterday.”

Dan looked incredulous. “Are you sure?”

“Of course, don’t you remember we looked at some furniture and on the way back we stopped at the post office?”

Dan sat down and rubbed his face with his hands. “What’s wrong with me, honey? My memory is just going to hell! Sometimes I get these dizzy spells. Well, not exactly dizzy. It’s more like I look around and for a few seconds I don’t seem to know where I am. It only lasts a second or two.”

Susan looked concerned. She put down her book and went over to Dan. She kissed him tenderly and rubbed his neck. “Why don’t you go see a doctor? Your memory is getting worse, that’s for sure.”

At age 50, Dan Newman considered himself to be one of the luckiest men alive. He had wooed and won the beautiful Susan Andrews, a former first runner up in the Miss America Pageant and twenty-seven years younger than himself. His career was prospering beyond even his wildest expectations. His net worth was well over the three million dollar mark. His health was excellent and he had taken good care of his six foot six, two hundred twenty pound body. He looked nearly as good as when he was a star running back at UCLA. But now this memory problem and the strange spells.

Dan made an appointment at the McCully Clinic. They were supposedly top-notch at diagnostics. They gave Dan nearly every test known, including angiograms, CAT scans and MRI. They found nothing. All the baffled doctor could suggest was that Dan was working too hard. He suggested a vacation.

As a matter of fact, the reason the doctors found nothing was that Susan had stopped putting the few drops of an amber-colored liquid into Dan’s morning coffee several days before he went to the clinic. She started again after the exhaustive physical. This time she doubled the dose! When Dan started having even more problems, she suggested they take that vacation. She told her big husband that when she was in college a sorority sister had something like the same problems as Dan. Susan told him that the girl had gone to a small sanitarium near Big Bear Lake for a couple of weeks and that she came back cured.

Dan exclaimed that he didn’t need to go to some shrink who was probably crazier than his patients anyway. Susan smiled. Dan’s problems became worse. In desperation he asked Susan to find out where the sanitarium was. A week later, Susan drove Dan to the place. “Not so bad,” Dan said as the car traveled up a pine tree lined road to a large rustic building that looked more like a huge hunting lodge than a hospital. “Sure is a long way from civilization,” he went on. Under her breath Susan remarked, “Yes, precious, as far as you are concerned, it’s at the end of the world!”

In the pleasant office, the director, Doctor Martha Bainbridge, interview the couple. After Dan finished describing his problems, the lovely fortyish doctor said reassuringly, “Not to worry, Mr. Newman. You came to the right place. You were lucky that your wife heard of us. We specialize in your kind of problem. Let’s get right to it.”

The doctor pushed a button and a very cute blonde nurse soon entered the office. Her plump little ass was sheathed in a white, polished nylon skirt and she wore knee-high, white kid boots that laced tightly to her well-formed calves.

“Yeah,” Dan thought, “this is my kind of hospital!”

“Come with me, Mr. Newman. There are a couple of really easy tests we need to do. They won’t take long, and then I’ll show you your room.”

When they had gone, Susan lit a long, white cigarette and took a deep puff. Dan did not approve of her smoking. “Well,” she said to the smiling doctor, “it worked exactly like you said. I’m sure glad I met you at the Janus Society meetings.”

Martha got up and walked to Susan’s chair. She leaned over and kissed the lovely girl deeply. “That’s where I recruit some of my clients,” she remarked. “There are other places in several cities.”

“You’re sure this will work?” Susan asked.

Doctor Bainbridge opened a leather-covered box on her desk and took out a long, thin, Jamaican cigar. She lit it and exhaled a long plume of smoke. “As I told you, darling, my success rate has been close to ninety-five percent. It’s because I select my clients very carefully. An older man with a young, beautiful wife is always a good risk. When he is totally devoted and has a high sexual drive, that helps. And oddly enough, if he is very macho and places a high value on his reputation as a man’s man, it makes it almost a cinch. Nevertheless, I have had a few failures. The just couldn’t be crushed and put back together again. Their egos were armor-plated.”

“What happened to them?” Susan asked apprehensively.

“There wasn’t much choice. We used some horrendous drug cocktails and some terrible psychological pressures until they were hopelessly psychotic. They’re still here. Their wives don’t even visit them any more. It doesn’t make that much difference. They are catatonic and don’t respond to anything outside themselves anyway. One can never really know what they are thinking, if anything. Based upon my professional insight, I would guess they are not suffering.

“I sure wouldn’t want that to happen to Dan. It’s true that I would get everything he has, but I feel very warm towards Dan. He treats me very well and he is great in bed. It’s just that ever since I got my masters degree in business, I have wanted to run a big business. As a woman it takes forever to start at the bottom in a man’s world. Besides, Dan is dreadfully old-fashioned. He still believes a woman’s place is in the home. He keeps pushing me to get pregnant. The last thing I want is kids. And, as you know, I have this thing about sexual sadism. The idea of having the power to make a man crawl to me and lick my feet is so strong that when I think of it I get positively wet. Maybe more importantly, Dan would simply die if he ever found out I enjoy making love to other women. I need it and I can’t spend the rest of my life sneaking around. Sooner or later he would find out. I really made up my mind when I met Barbie. I’ve never met anyone who so closely thinks the way I do. I want her to move in with me. She could help me with Dan.”

Martha laid her hand on Susan’s shoulder. “I don’t think we’ll have any problems, Susan. You see that lawyer I told you about. He’s been submitting to me for years. He’ll get the papers for you. Bring them back tomorrow evening.”

“I don’t understand that very well. Dan won’t sign those papers tomorrow. It’s way too soon.”

“Yes, of course it would seem like that. It’s the shock of finding out what you are up to that will help push him over the edge. Remember, darling, you have to be very cruel. That’s essential.”

Susan smiled wickedly. “How sweet it is.”