The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Breaking of Dan Newman

CHAPTER TWO

Meanwhile the attractive blonde nurse had taken Dan to a small examining room. He might have been a little suspicious if he would have been more observant. Dan was preoccupied with that glorious ass that seemed to be fighting to get out of the tight nylon skirt. He might have wondered why the only other door in the little room was gray steel with thick welded reinforcing straps and heavy steel bolts.

“I’ll want a urine specimen later, Mr. Newman. Drink this. It will tell us how well your kidneys are working. That doesn’t taste bad, does it? Now, take the robe and go behind that screen and undress, then lie down here on this table.”

“Was that stuff you gave me,” Dan said from behind the screen, “supposed to make me dizzy?”

“It does a little in some people,” the nurse said reassuringly. “It will pass quickly as soon as you lie down.”

Dan emerged from behind the screen. He was a little unsteady. He got up on the table with the nurse’s help. Her floral perfume was very exciting. He suddenly felt sleepy. He opened his eyes and shook his head to clear it. He saw that the little nurse was already cinching down a wide leather belt around his chest and arms. “What are you doing?” he mumbled drunkenly.

“You seem so unsteady, I was afraid you might fall off the table.” As she said this she was pulling another leather strap over his thighs. When he suddenly felt cold steel snapping around his right wrist he protested.

“What the fuck?” he bellowed. He tried to pull his left arm out from under the chest strap. The strong little nurse was over him in a split second. He was surprised at her strength.

“Now, now, Mr. Newman, we mustn’t fight. It really doesn’t pay around here.” In his drugged condition she had few problems locking his other wrist to the table. By the time she finished, Dan was profoundly asleep.

The nurse opened Dan’s robe and looked at his flaccid cock. She lifted it and examined his big balls. “Oh, my, I am going to like playing with that cute monster!” She covered Dan with a green blanket and walked over to a wall phone. “He’s sleeping like a baby, doctor. OK, that’s what I thought.”

She hung up and wheeled the table to the steel door. She produced a key and placed it in a keyhole beside the door. The steel door slid quietly aside. She pushed Dan inside and locked the wheels. She then turned off the lights and activated the door. In the pitch black, soundproofed room, Dan began to snore.

Nurse Nancy went to the office. She took the snifter of brandy that Martha offered her. “Boy, he’s a big one, isn’t he? In more ways than one!”

“Have you been peeking again, Nancy?”

Nancy giggled. “Of course. I’m the resident expert on cocks and balls, aren’t I?”

“One can’t deny your talents, Nancy dear. But you’ll have to be a little careful. The lady wants her husband back undamaged. She’s not a lesbian. Ms. Newman likes that cock. She says he knows how to use it.”

“Shit,” Nancy replied, “I was hoping she was a lesbian, like Ms. Clarke.” Ms. Clarke was the last client that came to the sanitarium with her husband.

“I didn’t say you couldn’t work on his dick, Nancy. I just said that you’ll have to leave it in working order. We will give him a vasectomy. You can do that.” Nancy brightened up. “But no castration like old man Clarke,” the doctor said.

Nancy shrugged her perfect little shoulders. “Win a few, lose a few,” she said philosophically.

“Call Mia and Sandra. Tell them we will need them around noontime. I just want to soften up Mr. Newman tomorrow before his wife comes in the evening. A little pushing around, slapping, humiliation, that sort of thing. You won’t need me for that. Before you go off at midnight, give him a hypo of 5cc of pentane and ten of five percent valium. I’ll have the night nurse give him the kicker at four.”

“Oh yes, the old kicker,” Nancy smiled. “Your own secret witch’s brew. What’s really in that stuff?”

“If I told you it wouldn’t be a secret, would it? By the way, Ms. Newman swings both ways.”

“Wow!” Nancy exclaimed. “God, what a body and face she has. Are you sure she digs it with girls?”

“Sure I’m sure. That’s how I met her,” Martha smiled.

“I should have known,” the cute little lesbian replied. She left in a cloud of perfume. Dr. Martha leaned back in her big leather swivel chair. She was happy and excited. She loved doing this to men. She remembered how the male professors at medical school had treated the female students. And the interns. They treated her like she was little more than an educated whore. That was when she started her research on altering the mind. She went back and interned in psychiatry with a specialty in psychotropic drugs. She would occasionally get a chance to give her little “cocktails” to male prisoners at the hospital for the criminally insane. It was then that she discovered that the whole thing came together when taken as a broad treatment with the drugs, intensive and extensive pressure and sex! Sex was the catalyst. Not every man could become an abject slave. He had to be very masculine, highly sexual and very bright. It helped greatly if her were hopelessly in love with the woman who would be his master. It was difficult if not impossible to enslave an unattached male, but the doctor was working on that. If she could get enough males to experiment with, she was sure she could succeed. There were two transients locked in the basement right now whom her girls had picked up in sleazy bars after the women were convinced the men had good IQs.