The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Breaking of Dan Newman

CHAPTER THREE

The next morning about 6:00 a.m., Dan awoke. He was still strapped to the table. His head felt like a hot air balloon. It took him several anxious moments in the darkened room to figure out where he was. He strained against the thick straps. His efforts produced very little results. “Christ,” he said aloud. “I’m weak as a cat! What the hell did that blonde bitch give me, anyway?” He laid back, out of breath from such a small physical effort. It was the effects of the pentane, valium and the diabolical doctor’s special “kicker”. A sudden feeling of fear and anxiety passed over him like a cold blast of air. He shivered in the blackness. This was also a result of the drugs.

The lights suddenly went on. By the time his eyes grew accustomed to the bright lights there was a tall, brunette nurse standing beside him.

“Oh, Mr. Newman, it’s time you awoke. How do you feel?” Dan launched into a tirade of questions, threats and abusive language. The nurse, who had heard all this before, calmly took his pulse and listened to his heart. She took his blood pressure.

“You’re doing fine, honey. Now it’s time for some breakfast. You’ll need lots of energy today. Our therapy is pretty strong.”

The nurse left and shortly returned with a large bottle full of a milky liquid and several other objects. “Now then, doll, I want you to drink all of this. It’s a highly nutritious solution, very good for you. We certainly don’t want to let you get dehydrated. If you refuse to drink it, then I will just insert this plastic tube through your nose and into your tummy.” She held up a large hypodermic syringe. “Then I will inject the liquid directly into your stomach. It’s entirely up to you.”

Dan shook his head no.

“Suit yourself, hon. You won’t like the tube. But I rather enjoy forcing it down your throat. It will also convince you that we can put all kinds of things inside you any time we want to.”

She ignored his questions about where his wife was. She pulled on skintight rubber gloves, then applied a jelly to the long plastic tube. When Dan tried to move his head, she wrapped her rubber-sheathed fingers in his hair and yanked his head back viciously.

“That’s it, Hon, fight me. I love it!”

The cruel nurse then placed the rounded tip of the tube up his nostril and began gently pushing it in. “It will be easier if you keep swallowing. But it will go down anyway.” This time, Dan did cooperate. In no time, the tube was all the way into his stomach. She then filled the big hypo from the bottle, attached it to the tube and squirted the liquid. She continued until the bottle was empty, then slid out the stomach tube in one smooth pull. She patted him on the stomach. “Does baby have a nice full tummy?” she teased. “Might as well try to go back to sleep. Oh, I forgot.” She took a metal urinal and held his flaccid cock in her hand. “Try to piss, baby. If you don’t I’ll catheterize you. That really does burn.”

Dan mustered all his concentration and managed to half fill the urinal. The nurse held up the urinal. There was an evil glint in her eyes. She held the urinal over Dan’s face with one gloved hand and held his head with the other. She laughed as she dribbled the entire contents of warm piss over Dan’s face. “Sleep tight,” she said sweetly. She left the room, locked the door and shut off the light. Despite his best efforts Dan was flooded with fear. There was no way he could go to sleep.

Just after noon the lights came on again. This time it wasn’t a nurse who stood beside him. It was two very tall, very strong women dressed in tight black leather jeans, leather vests, gauntlet gloves and gleaming, black English riding boots with built-up heels. Their huge breasts were bare. One of the women, who was called Mia, had ornate silver shields over her breasts. They were held on by silver posts inserted through holes in her long, meaty nipples. The woman called Sandra was wearing a studded leather harlequin mask. Her black eyes glittered ominously from behind the shiny mask.

The walked confidently up to the table. Sandra spoke. “This dumb shitass seems to have pissed all over himself! You stink, animal!” she exclaimed.

“Yeah, I guess we should clean the idiot up. Let’s get him in the shower.”

The women seemed unconcerned as they undid Dan’s straps and cuffs. As Mia released Dan’s right hand, he reached up and grabbed her by the arm. She looked at him like he was a moronic child. She took her gloved hand and easily pried his fingers loose. He just didn’t have any strength.

“Boy, are you a dummy. Now you’re going to get it!” Mia laughed. Sandra undid Dan’s left wrist and they pulled him to his feet.

“So you want to fight, big boy?” Mia asked. She cracked him across the face with her gloved palm. She laughed and shoved him towards Sandra. Sandra grabbed him, turned him around and bent his arm up toward his shoulder. Mia slammed her fist into his gut. As he bent over she slapped his mouth repeatedly. Then Sandra spun him around an punched him in the balls. She let him slip to the floor then kicked hiss ass with her hard boot.

“Still want to give us some more shit, or are you going to be a good little boy and do what mama tells you?”

Dan didn’t say anything. Sandra put her booted foot in his groin. She pressed down hard.

“Answer the lady, fool, or I’ll crush your little ballsies.”

“Okay, okay,” Dan groaned. He figured that he couldn’t do much now, anyway. Better he bide his time and see what in the hell was going on.

The girls shoved him in the shower. The cold water seemed to revive him a little. He dried himself while the women made disparaging remarks about his big cock and balls.

“He’s hung like a mule,” Mia snorted.

“Yeah,” Sandra replied, “but look how soft it is. With two gorgeous ladies like us looking at his prick, you’d think he would get hard. Maybe he doesn’t like women. Is that it, faggot? You like men?”

“Probably just little boys,” Mia sniggered.

Dan forgot his weakened condition and charged the woman with his big hands outstretched. He would strangle the bitch. Sandra stuck out her booted foot and Dan crashed into the floor. Mia kicked him in the ribs.

“He doesn’t seem to learn very fast, does he?”

“What man does?” Sandra answered.

“You have a point, my dear. But this little fart can’t be much of a man. I mean he looks kind of big and hairy like a man and he has that ugly worm like a man, but he fights like a girl. Shit, I have a kitten at home who fights better than this turkey does.”

“Oh, well, we know he can’t fight. I wonder if he can fuck.”

“Only little boys.”

“Yeah, I forgot.”

Sandra sat down on Dan’s back and pushed his face into the floor.

“Now let’s see if I got this straight: Whatever I am sitting on neither fights nor fucks. Surely there must be something it can do.”

Mia appeared to be thinking. “Hey, I got it. Maybe he can suck things.”

“What kind of things?” Sandra asked.

“Assholes,” Mia suggested cheerfully.

“Great idea! Let’s see if he can.”

Mia slipped her leather jeans to the floor, leaned over the table and exposed her naked ass. her smooth buns were hard and high.

“Okay, animal, on your knees. Crawl over there and suck that lady’s asshole.” Sandra nudged him with her boot.

Dan crawled over and looked at the protruding ass. It was gorgeous all right. But when Dan pulled her cheeks apart, he could see dark brown smears where she had missed something with the toilet paper.

Dan was raging inside. Normally, he could have grasped these women in his large arms and crushed the life out of them. Now he had trouble just moving around. He was a proud and dignified man and the things these women were doing to him outraged every sense of what he believed in. The only remote glimmer of light was these women’s bold and shameless lust. It was obvious that these were women who had sexual desires and were not ashamed of them. It was even more obvious that the intended acting on their desires.

Dan hesitated too long. Sandra slammed her boot toe into his ass. It hurt like hell. “You goddamned whore!” Dan bellowed, “I’ll see you in hell first!”

Sandra laughed raucously. “My, my, it seems the old bear is growling. Funny you should mention hell. Men who haven’t been there can’t really appreciate what it might be like. I’ve heard it said that Satan is a lady.”

Sandra went to a cabinet and took out a long, nasty looking cattle prod. She pressed a button on the handle and smiled wickedly as the dreaded object buzzed like an angry rattlesnake. She walked slowly toward the man, pointing the device like a sword. Then she began pushing it into every part of his body except his face, as he rolled and thrashed insanely around the rubber covered floor. He made vain efforts to grab the punishing prod, but the laughing woman would easily pull it away. After what seemed an eternity, she stopped. Dan lay gasping and moaning.

“Now, Papa Bear, wouldn’t it be easier to eat that gorgeous asshole? I’m really surprised that you refused. I envy your position. She hardly ever lets me eat out her shit.”

“That’s because you bite, you crazy animal,” Mia giggled. “Now, get at it, Papa Bear, or I’ll have Sandy shove that prod up your ass!”

Dan struggled to his knees. “What the hell am I doing?” he thought. “Get hold of yourself, man. It’s not worth all this pain. They’re not asking you to cut off your arm. Save your strength. Lick the whore’s ass. When Susan finds out what’s going on here there’ll be hell to pay!” Poor Dan didn’t realize it, but he had just made one small step toward his own destruction. A little chink in his armor had opened. The women would eventually split it wide open and reveal the naked, vulnerable and frightened man underneath.

He placed both his hands on Mia’s wide hips and stuck his warm, wet tongue into Mia’s brown-stained hole. He gagged a little, but managed to keep control. “Faster and deeper, Papa Bear. Let me know there’s a real man back there. Eat me good. Get every tasty little speck out of my asshole. Oh, it feels good. Make me happy, honey!”

Somehow, Mia’s unbridled eroticism was a little contagious. His tongue penetrated deeper and he slashed it back and forth madly. The woman’s moans of delight and obscene instructions were getting to him. He felt Sandra’s sleekly-gloved hand reach between his legs and begin to stroke his large cock. She was an expert. She knew exactly how to stroke and where to probe. Despite the bizarre situation he was in, Dan’s cock had a mind of its own. It grew and grew into a rock-hard erection. Sandra laughed. “See, Papa Bear, it’s much nicer when you cooperate.”

Mia turned around and grabbed Dan’s head in her gloved fingers. She pulled his head gently into her dripping pussy. “Eat me, big man. Make Mia come.”

Mia was already so hot that it took only a minute or two before she moaned into a lovely orgasm. Just as she started to come, Sandra’s gloved hand gripped Dan’s big cock and very rapidly jerked it back and forth. He shouted as big spurts of pearly cum shot several feet across the room.

Mia pulled on her leather jeans. She made sure Dan saw her as she ground his still-warm cum under the sole of her boot. “Nasty stuff,” she opined. She sat on the edge of the table and extended the cum-smeared sole of her boot into Dan’s face. “Lick it clean, honey. I might slip and break my gorgeous ass. Then you wouldn’t have it to eat.”

Sandra pressed the button on the shocker and advanced it toward his face. Dan held the boot in his hands and gagged as he licked off the cold, slimy cum mixed with the filth and grit of the boot sole.

About that time a nurse appeared with a couple of hypos. Dan tried to scramble away, but Sandra and Mia easily pinned him onto the floor. Dan felt the stings and burning sensations as the drugs were squirted deep into his muscles.

The women exchanged pleasantries as though Dan were a chair that could not hear. They talked about the nurse’s new apartment, about a new boutique, etc. Dan could feel the drug as it tingled in his brain cells. The little bit of strength that had only just now beginning to flow into his muscles began draining out again. A great, terrifying thought raced through his mind. “My god, they could keep me like this forever,” he thought. He inadvertently let out a sob. The nurse looked at Sandra and smiled knowingly. Dan was taking one more step toward the edge.

They took Dan to the shower again. After he was cleaned up, the nurse brought a tray of food. “Eat it all, little man, or I get the tube,” she commanded. Dan did as he was told. The slightly bitter coffee contained a dose of Doctor Martha’s “kicker”. They would see how well he tolerated the drug orally. His wife would give him a smaller dose every day for the rest of his life! They strapped him back on the table for a rest. “Later on you’re going to get a real surprise, Papa Bear,” Mia smiled. They turned out the light and locked the steel door.

Perhaps two or three hours passed when the light came on. It was Mia and Sandra. They unstrapped Dan and allowed him to walk around a little to loosen up. They then took him down the hall to a little room. It was empty save for two chairs. One was a heavy wooden chair with straps for the chest, wrists and ankles. Dan was strapped to the chair, but his right hand was left free. The other chair in the room was a comfortable, black leather armchair.

The two women left Dan alone. About five minutes later the door opened. Dan’s beautiful wife entered!