The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Breaking of Dan Newman

CHAPTER FOUR

The tall, black-haired beauty was regally dressed in a shimmering black leather trench coat, a black felt fedora, tall, straight black gaucho boots and exquisitely tight black kid gloves. She was carrying a tooled leather briefcase. A slim black cigarette holder with a smoldering white cigarette was clenched between her flawless white teeth.

“Dan, dearest, how are you?” She sat in the leather chair and blew a cloud of smoke in his direction. She listened patiently to the long, raging answer to her rather strange question. He ended up by shouting. “You’re part of this, aren’t you?”

Susan smiled. “Not a part of it, darling. You might say I’m all of it. It is my idea.”

“Why?” he asked in horrified disbelief.

Susan didn’t answer. Instead she opened the briefcase and took out a sheaf of paper bound together at the top. “This is a power of attorney. It gives me complete control of your assets and bank accounts. You really must sign it, darling.”

“I will never sign, you little bitch!” he bellowed. “Not even if they kill me!”

“How silly,” she laughed. “I don’t want you killed. I am quite fond of you. You’re like a big, old, lovable Saint Bernard. But big dogs are such a nuisance if they’re not properly trained. You will be my good doggie, Dan. You will see how much fun it will be to fetch and carry for me, lay at my feet and lick my toes.” She smiled lecherously, “and make that big dickey of yours hard when I want it.”

While all this was going on, the lovely doctor was preparing. She showered, dried and powdered her voluptuous body. She pulled on thin surgeon’s gloves and applied a generous coat of Vaseline to her waist and groin, especially thick over her smooth, shaved pussy. She then stretched a pair of flesh-colored, tissue-thin latex pants over her hips. At the crotch of the pants there was a thick rubber pad with long rubber projections that fit tightly over her pussy. The rubber “fingers” slipped back and forth over her hard clitoris. She removed her gloves and put a thin latex brassiere over her large breasts. At the center of each cup there were two holes surrounded by similar little rubber projections that gripped her big nipples. A one piece, milky white rubber dress went on next. It was cut like a European nurse’s dress. The tight rubber molded erotically over her muscular asscheeks and over the rubber bra. She then donned a thin, black rubber apron with shoulder straps. The apron had a large scarlet cross on the front. At last she applied heavy, exotic make-up and stretched a clean pair of surgeon’s gloves over her long, sensitive fingers. Finally, she put on a pair of extremely high-heeled, black leather boots.

Just as Susan was finishing her speech to her stunned husband she heard the sound of high heels clicking along the hallway.

“I believe I hear Dr. Martha coming down the hall. I’ll just give these papers to her. I’m sure she can convince you to sign them. Doctors have all kinds of ways and special tools to make people do things. Then I will be back and help with your doggie training. I must find you a really pretty collar and leash. Bye, honey,” she said sweetly.

The doctor came into the room. Susan gasped in excited admiration. Dan was shocked. How could she? Susan briefly explained Dan’s refusal to sign. The doctor smiled.

“I’ve got to run now, Martha. I have a hot date with Barbie. She’s moving in next week. I’ll need someone to watch Dan while I’m out setting the business world on fire.” Both women laughed. Susan left in a rustle of leather.

The rubber-sheathed woman sat down in the leather chair and said nothing while she read the legal documents.

“You can’t get away with this,” Dan said angrily.

Doctor Martha looked up and smiled. She then went on reading.

“Sooner or later I will have to show up in court,” he went on.

“Indeed, you will,” Martha replied calmly.

“You can’t keep me here forever, you know,” Dan added.

The Doctor laughed. “I certainly hope not. There are others like you who need my therapy. Everything here seems in order. Why don’t you just sign the papers?”

“Never!” he shouted.

“Good for you, dear man. You hold out just as long as you possibly can. I dearly love a challenge,” Martha replied. “Now listen to me, you piece of shit. It states in this paper that you are no longer mentally capable of minding your own affairs. When you go to court, you will go in a wheelchair, pushed by your tearful and saddened wife. Everyone, including the judge, will feel so sorry for this poor woman who has courageously volunteered to care for a totally helpless husband. And at those times when you appear in public and the couple of times when other doctors examine you, you will be totally helpless. You will have no idea where you are or who you are. You will blubber incoherently. My deposition is already typed up. You had a complete breakdown which resulted in a form of catatonic schizophrenia. Believe me, the drugs your lovely wife will give you before your court appearance and before the doctors’ examination will perfectly produce the symptoms of this mental condition. When we are through with you, Mr. Newman, you will be under the absolute control of your wife until the day you die.”

The doctor left Dan to think that over. A couple of minutes later, Mia, Sandra and the bouncy little Nancy came to get him. They forced him down the hall to the torture room. This time they closed the iron door. There would be noises that they wouldn’t want anyone outside to hear. Dr. Martha was waiting. She motioned the women to put Dan on the table. They strapped him down tightly.

“Thank you, Mia and Sandra. I can tell you have done well. You may go now. I’m sure Nancy and I can take care of this part. Come back about ten in the morning.” The women left.

“Now, my dear boy,” Martha addressed Dan, “we could use drugs and a lot of fancy psychological footwork to get you to sign those papers. We will use the fancy stuff later. But my greatest pleasure lies in good old classic torture. It will also help set you up for the fancy stuff. In other words, Nancy and I will give you such enormous agony that you will sign the papers. I expect by the time we are finished, you would gladly sign your own death warrant.

“We go at it a little differently. Once we start we carry out our little routine all the way through. We won’t even let you sign or we do it all over again—and over and over and over until you do. Want to change your mind?”

The courageous, but foolish man shook his head no.

“Great,” Nancy remarked. “Shall we begin?”

“We shall,” the doctor replied.

As she got some tools from a drawer the seductive doctor went on. “The nerves are not distributed evenly, Mr. Newman. There are many areas of the body where they are especially concentrated. Two such areas are the nipples. A man’s are just as sensitive as a woman’s. Yours are quite large. They will be delightful to work on.”

She held up a gleaming stainless steel instrument. I consisted of two metal loops laying on top of one another. The two loops were placed over the nipple and the one loop slid past the stationary one, clamping the nipple with a scissors-like action. The loops were not sharp and would not cut.

The doctor slipped the loops over Dan’s nipple and pulled the nipple out as far as she could with her non-slip rubber-covered fingers. She then pushed the ratcheted lock until Dan screamed in pain. “Oh yes,” she said rather huskily. “Now the nipple is exquisitely tender, is it not?” She tweaked the pain-racked nipple and Dan shrieked. She then applied an antiseptic solution to the nipple. “Your patient, Nancy.”

The eager little nurse picked up a device which Dan vaguely recognized. It looked like a miniature tattooing gun. She filled the little cup that ordinarily holds the colored dye with a drug called prochlorperazine. It is usually used to control nausea. Its side effect is that it burns like liquid fire!

She flipped a switch and the tiny needle began vibrating in and out rapidly. She leaned forward and pressed the tip gently to Dan’s agonized nipple. “No!” he shrieked in blinding pain. The needle just pierced through his thick skin and into his raw flesh. The burning liquid was plunged in with it at the rate of a hundred times a second. Ignoring his almost steady screams, Nancy licked her lips and began running the buzzing needle over the tip and then around and around the swollen projection. She took her time and spent over five minutes torturing Dan’s tit. His big body was dripping sweat. At last she stopped. Dan’s nipple continued to feel as though it were dipped in acid. Finally, it began to wear off.

Doctor Martha removed the clamp. She moved it to the left nipple. “Really, Doctor, I find this idiot’s shrieking terribly annoying, especially in this small room. Is there any way we can stop it?” Nancy inquired.

“Of course. It is stimulating at first, but I agree it does get old.”

The doctor got a hypo with a long, extremely thin needle. She filled it from a vial. She then swabbed both sides of Dan’s Adam’s apple with disinfectant. “I’ll just inject this right here on both sides well into the vocal cords. They will be completely paralyzed. The best he can do will be some rather low, froglike whooshy noises.

Despite Dan’s pleading, Dr. Martha slipped the needle into his larynx. His voice slowly died out and he could only make gusty air noises.

“Perfect, now let’s do the other titty,” Martha laughed.

Dan was put through another five or six minutes of pure hell. Nancy was ecstatic. Her nylon-covered pussy was damp with lust. The doctor kept moving and wiggling her pretty ass to make the rubber fingers massage her hot clitoris.

When they finished the nipple agony, the two women sadists had a refreshing drink. Nancy cheerfully inquired, “The old pee-pee next?”

“You must be reading my mind,” Martha responded. “Put on some gloves. There may be some mess with this.”

Nancy pulled on a pair of nearly transparent latex gloves. She wiggled her shiny fingers. “Rubber gloves are so sexy. I mean when you see someone pull on a rubber glove you figure they’re going to do something nasty and probably painful.”

“Right on,” the evil doctor laughed.

“How do we start?” Nancy inquired.

“I rather like a good old-fashioned whipping myself, but let’s show our man something first,” the doctor answered.

She walked over to Dan and stared into his tortured eyes. Her scarlet, glistening lips curled into a seductive, yet cruel smile. “I daresay you really hate us. How you would enjoy getting those huge paws of yours around our slim necks. Yet, despite your seething anger I will show you just how much control a woman has over you and just how little control you have to resist her.”

Doctor Martha applied a generous amount of KY jelly to her gloved hands. She began sensuously massaging the base of Dan’s cock. Her slick thumbs gently prodded sensitive spots under and around his big balls. She licked her lips, bent over and flicked her warm tongue over the tip of Dan’s satin smooth cockhead. Then her darting tongue spiraled around the exquisitely erotic area where the pinkish head joined the rest of the cock.

Despite every ounce of hateful concentration, Dan’s cock slowly began to stiffen. Martha’s insistent fingers finally brought it to its full eight inches. She laughed derisively. “You see, little man, you are just a toy to a determined woman. Something to play with, to amuse herself with. Like a toy you can be thrown into a dark box when she tires of you.” Dan’s humiliation was grinding down his very soul.

Martha fastened a wide leather strap around Dan’s scrotum. She then took a stretchy rubber strap with hooks on both ends. She hooked one end to the ball strap and then painfully stretched the rubber strap to the end of the operating table where she hooked it to a steel rail. Dan’s nuts were pulled out as tight as a drum head. The smiling doctor handed Nancy a small ship with a springy handle and several knotted leather thongs. “Beat the useless thing soft,” she commanded.

Nancy needed no encouragement. The fire raging in her pussy was motivation enough. The little whip sizzled through the air and exploded around Dan’s cock. The rattling, squeaky sounds of anguish he made excited Nancy even more. Very carefully and methodically, she lashed the man’s genitals until they were so striped they were an almost solid beet red. On and on she went until all the crazy sounds Dan was making ceased.

Under Dr. Martha’s rubber attire she was drenched in perspiration. The way the silky rubber slid obscenely over her body was driving her insane. She madly massaged the rubber insert over her drenched cunt until she had an orgasm that almost caused her to faint. Nancy’s rubbered fingers plunged into her own shaven pussy and the slick rubber, bathed in her divine honey, flew over her clitoris. She soon had her own breathless pleasure.

The women had another drink, then came back to the table. Dan was making blubbering sounds. “Yes, I know, sweetie. You are begging to sign, aren’t you? But I gave you fair warning. Now suffer, fool!”

Next the doctor placed a thin rubber tube around the head of Dan’s swollen cock. She pulled it down tight and tied it off like a little tourniquet. The head turned a deep purple. “Take off your right glove, Nancy. Your lovely long nails are perfect for this. Just use the sharp tip and slowly work on that swollen head. Don’t go deep enough to draw blood. It’s not necessary. Just use enough pressure so that it shows white streaks. B e sure and pay special attention to the base of the head. It’s the most sensitive area. It doesn’t make a blinding pain. It is the little agony that builds and builds until the man thinks he is going crazy. Take all the time you want. He’s not going anywhere. I’ll get my ‘cruel shoes’ ready for our friend here.”

“What are the cruel shoes?” Nancy asked.

“Wait and see. They’re my own invention.”

Nancy pulled off her glove and wiggled her scarlet talons in front of Dan’s eyes. “Aren’t they gorgeous, honey?”

She held up his cock and slowly pressed one of her nails into the little hole. Dan was jerking. She was smirking and slowly began twisting. The crazy gurgling in Dan’s paralyzed throat told her that she was hitting a nerve. Thousands of them to be exact. She then used two fingers and starting at the tip she clawed down the head to the base. Dan’s eyes had a crazy, terrified look. Water was almost running out of his armpits. Ten, fifteen, twenty minutes passed and the agony grew and grew. His cockhead was now so sore that even the touch of her soft fingertip caused excruciating pain. Finally Nancy ceased to be amused. She dropped his tortured cock and slashed at it a few more times with the knotted whip. Tears streamed from the croaking man’s eyes.

Dr. Martha was ready with her cruel shoes. They consisted of a steel plate that was shaped like the sole of a human foot, but they were arched outrageously. It was the equivalent of a thin-soled show with at least a seven inch heel. Thin metal bands with slots in them fitted over the ankle and the arch. When a key was inserted in the bands, they could be tightened like an airplane clamp. the truly evil thing about the devices was the side of the plate that fitted against the foot. They were lined with needle-like points about an eighth of an inch long.

Martha washed the soles of Dan’s feet with a strong antiseptic soap, then swabbed them well with betadine. She fitted the straps over Dan’s left foot. “The feet are very rich with nerve endings,” she explained to Nancy. “Also, pulling a male’s foot into such a distorting arch is pure hell. One must go very slowly, not only to increase the pain, but to allow the bones to adjust. Otherwise one runs the risk of breaking a bone. Okay, just put the key here and tighten it two turns. Then put it in here and tighten it two turns. Then here. Take your time.”

Okay, but I have to pee first.”

Martha laughed and pointed her gloved finger at Dan’s head. “Piss in his mouth. No sense in wasting it.”

Nancy squatted over Dan’s mouth while Martha held his head by his ears. “Better not waste any, Dan. So far neither of us is angry. Imagine what it would be like if we were mad at you. Toys get badly broken when little girls get mad at them.”

As best he could, Dan managed to gulp down the hot salty piss. By now he realized that he was in the deepest kind of trouble. They could probably kill him in the most inhuman way if they wished. It was not lack of courage. He was simply faced with a devastating force called WOMAN and, like most men, he had no background with which to understand and deal with that force.

Nancy returned to the cruel shoe. She began the tightening process. The first contact with the needle-lined plate came at his instep. Nancy could tell by his thrashing around in the leather straps and his wheezing and croaking that he was suffering pitifully. But Nancy was without pity. She just kept tightening the steel bands, pulling his foot closer and closer to the needles and arching his foot into an agonizing cramp. Tighter and tighter, pain and more pain. Both women looked with wide and sparkling eyes at the contortions on the brutalized man. Tighter and tighter until his foot was flush with the plate from his heel to his toe. To give Dan credit, he remained conscious until the last, horrible turn of the key.

“Whew!” Nancy exclaimed, “That was something else. Every time I turned one of those screws, I felt it all the way inside my pussy.”

“I understand, my pet,” Martha replied. “Let’s get him awake. I think I will give him the chance to sign now.”

“Already?” Nancy exclaimed.

Martha laughed. “You are a confirmed little sadist, aren’t you? Do remember that this is only the first step. I am sure there will be many little moments that will turn your diabolical pussy on.”

The beautiful doctor waved some ammonia salts under Dan’s nose. His bloodshot eyes slowly opened. His dry lips uttered a whistling sound from deep in his throat.

“Welcome back, little man. Are you awake? Do you understand what I am saying?”

Dan nodded in the affirmative. His foot felt like it was being crushed in a vise.

“Good. You now have the second chance to sign over everything to your deserving wife. Yes, or no. Nancy is anxious to get started on your other foot.”

Dan hesitated for a few seconds as the doctor looked into his eyes, a little smile on her lips. He weakly nodded his head. Nancy brought the papers. They helped the man into a sitting position and he signed his name. “Release his foot, Nancy.”

The little blonde nurse reluctantly did so. They wheeled in a regular hospital bed and slid Dan off the table into the bed. Dr. Martha applied some jelly to the oozing sole of his foot. She sent Nancy for the hypos that would keep Dan helpless and she called for some juice, which she allowed him to drink. Nancy and doctor put arm and leg restraints on him, then the doctor gave him a sedative by hypo. “When you wake up, you will be able to talk.”