The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Breaking of Dan Newman

CHAPTER FIVE

The next morning, Nancy, Sandra and Mia came into the vaultlike room. Nancy gave Dan more shots and they allowed him to eat a good breakfast. Dan was hungry and he reasoned that he had to maintain what energy he had. They even allowed him a second cup of black coffee. Somehow he felt grateful. He had taken another step toward the edge.

Dan heard the unmistakable sound of a woman’s spiked heels clicking on the hard floor. It has been said that even though you have never heard the sound of a rattlesnake, you will know it if you do hear it. The same is true of the erotic click of a woman’s heel. A man stops what he is doing and waits in breathless anticipation to see what woman is making these exquisite sounds.

Dr. Martha and Dan’s wife, Susan, strode into the discipline chamber. The doctor was dressed in a smart, while nylon smock, short white skirt and tall, laced white leather boots. Dan’s painfully beautiful wife wore high, burgundy boots, an obscenely short gray leather skirt, a white silk shirt and a wine-colored leather vest. She held a long cigarette between her long fingers, which were sheathed in fine gray leather.

Without hesitation, Susan walked up to Dan, lifted her short skirt and exposed her naked pussy, which she had shaved perfectly clean. “Kiss my cunt, lover. I just pissed and I want you to dry it for me.”

Dan’s rage exploded. He made an insane move to grab her and fell off the chair as she easily danced away from him. “Let me suck it, you gorgeous woman,” Sandra offered. She kicked Dan several times with her sharp boot toe.

“Really, Dan,” Susan said with pretended anger, “You just couldn’t get enough of this wonderful stuff. Now you refuse it. It seems impossible to satisfy you.” All the women laughed mockingly.

Susan walked up to Dan. He looked up at her tall, glimmering boots, her heavy full breasts and her crimson lips, which were now curled back into a sadistic sneer. “Now your training really starts, my doggie. With the help of these women, I am going to reach my gloved hand inside your head, rip out your brain, squeeze it like it were wet clay and mold it into what pleases me. If it doesn’t take the shape I want, I will just not put it back at all. I’ll just crush it into jelly with these spike heels.” She jammed the heel of her boot into Dan’s neck and shoved his face into the floor.

Sandra and Mia wrestled Dan to his feet. They handcuffed him and shoved him down a corridor behind his clicking wife and Doctor Martha. They shoved him in a room which was like a small gymnasium. In the center of the room was a big iron cage at least twenty by twenty feet. Inside there was a large hoop mounted on a wooden base, several little stools and a two-by-four mounted edgewise on two tall iron stands. It was for all intents and purposes like the old lion tamer cages at the circus.

The two guards forced Dan onto a steel table and bound his arms and ankles. Dr. Martha jammed a needle into his arm. It was a slow-acting adrenaline. It would give him some added strength. She then produced a very large hypodermic syringe. Attached to it by a flexible plastic tube was a long needle. She would put this in Dan’s vein. No matter if he thrashed about, he would not tear his vein or break off the needle. The solution in the syringe needed to be injected slowly. She prepared Dan’s arm and eased the needle in. She taped the needle and tube into place.

“In all modesty, my dears, I am rather proud of this drug that I’m giving Papa Bear. It is entirely mine, derived from my own research. For years, it has been known that the really basic, archaic and animalistic fear center of the brain is located in the hypocampus region. Strangely, no one ever bothered to see if the tissue in this area was in some way different than other brain tissue. I did. It turns out that the tissue is the same, but the chemicals in the cells are slightly different. They contain slightly higher levels of a kind of endorphin called endorphin-2-poly. I deliberately introduced a big, black nasty cat into cages of white rats. As they reacted in absolute terror, I quickly removed the cat and immediately sacrificed half the rats and examined their brains. Somehow, in a way I don’t completely understand, the endorphin-2-poly had undergone a complete chemical change. I am not an organic chemist, and I don’t completely understand the new substance. It is a complex organic chemical. Later, when I examined the other half of the rats when they were calm, the endorphin-2-poly was back and there was no trace of my fear chemical. I worked long hours to just give my rats a little fright such as a loud noise. I pissed away a fortune on rats, but I finally found that in some rats the process was actually taking place, and I found the chemical that caused the fantastically rapid change. It was so simple, I’m surprised I didn’t figure it out sooner. Our patient here is now receiving this chemical along with other compounds that cause it to be absorbed at a very precise rate. Not too much as to produce insanity and scare him to death, but enough to produce a real, pathological terror. It works better if the recipient has been under traumatic stress for at least seventy-two hours, hence our treatment with Dan here.”

By now the syringe was empty. “Get him in the cage before he starts reacting,” the doctor ordered. Mia and Sandra released the man and took him into the cage. They sat him in a corner, left the cell and locked the door.

Meanwhile, Susan had changed her clothes. Ebony riding boots clung to her curvaceous calves. A pair of cream-colored leather riding pants that flared out at the hips graced the lower half of her body. Above this she wore a black, shiny silk safari shirt that clung to her naked breasts and revealed the hard nipples underneath. Her glorious head was covered with a tan, chamois skin safari hat with a wide leopardskin hat band. Creamy buckskin gloves reached to her elbows. Her wide, sensuous mouth was outlined in scarlet lipstick that gleamed like crimson patent leather. And in her hand she carried a long-handled stock whip. A long, thin cigar smoldered in her crimson lips.

Strange noises began emerging from the cage. Dan was starting to whimper like a puppy that was cringing under the lash of a brutal master. He was crawling back into a corner and he looked rapidly about with a wild and terrified look in his eyes. There wasn’t anything wrong with his voice, but he wasn’t saying anything; only whimpering.

Susan stepped regally up to the cage, unlocked the door and stepped inside. She walked slowly toward Dan. He tried desperately to squeeze through the narrow bars. His drugged mind saw his gorgeous wife as being at least twelve feet tall. He was in blind terror that she might crush him like an overripe grape under those leather-heeled boots. “Please don’t, Susan!” he screamed. “Please, please!” his voice trailed off into racking sobs.

Inside, Susan did have a moment or two of indecision. She really was fond of the big man. She vowed that when he was broken, she would treat her dog kindly, beating him only when he was naughty. She would make sure he had lots of good sex, a warm and clean place to sleep and she would let him suck and lick her feet for long periods of time. But right now, she was determined he become her lovable and loving puppy.

Susan cracked the long, snakelike whip over Dan’s head. He shrieked as though she had actually ripped open his flesh. “Up, Dan! Up! On your feet!” Again the evil lash cracked like a pistol shot.

Dan scrambled to his feet. He pushed farther back into the corner. She walked closer. “Over here, doggie. On this stool. Quickly!” This time her whip grazed his shoulder. He howled in pain. The drug exaggerated everything.

The women outside the cage were sitting in comfortable chairs, sipping wine and fully enjoying what they were watching. Nurse Nancy was playing with her pussy.

Dan scuttled over to the stool and stood on it. “Squat,” Susan said coldly. Dan squatted down. His face was a mask of gut-wrenching fright. “Hold out your paws, doggie.” Dan did as he was told. Susan held her sleekly-gloved hand in front of his face. She slowly clenched it into a glistening fist. To Dan it looked absolutely huge. It could smash his face to jelly, he thought as the drug programmed his brain. he piteously begged her not to kill him.

Susan’s laughter was joined by the other women. “Poor baby,” Susan said tenderly. “I’m not going to kill you. At least not if you obey me. Sniff my glove, doggie. Smell your Mistress’s scent. Smell her leather and perfume. Then lick it. See how smooth and musky it tastes. Worship your Mistress’s gloved hand, little doggie.”

Dan took Susan’s hand into his huge ones. He was very gentle lest he anger her. He cautiously sniffed the heady odor of leather, perfume and her cigarettes. At a deeper level of his mind, the odors excited him somehow. He would remember it forever. Dan began running his tongue over the sleek glove. His fear subsided a little. If he was good and obedient maybe she wouldn’t beat him. Yes, he thought, if he was really good he wouldn’t be so afraid. She had already told him that if he obeyed her, she would not kill him.

Dan licked the palm, the backs and each long finger. The more he adored her hand, the better he seemed to feel. She was so strong and great. He absolutely believed she could crush him to jelly with that shiny hand. But she was being kind to him. When he obeyed her, she would be kind to him. It was all beginning to be very simple.

Susan snatched her hand away. The abrupt gesture made Dan shriek in terror. “Please don’t crush me!” he whimpered.

“Maybe I won’t, Dan. It depends on how well you obey me, how much you please me. You want to please me, don’t you, Dan?”

“Oh, yes,” he said quickly. “Please Susan. Please Susan,” he repeated over and over as though he were reminding himself.

“Now, Dan. I want you to lay down and roll over for me. Do it now, right now!” Her voice suddenly became cruel. It was all part of the training.

Dan dashed himself to the floor. He rolled over and over. Susan kicked him with her booted toe.

“No, you bad dog! Not over and over. Just roll over once!”

Dan begged and begged her for forgiveness. His gut-clawing fear began flooding his soul again.

“Very well, Dan. You are forgiven, but if you are not very careful and listen closely, I will just have to give you a very painful whipping. Now, lick the dirt off the soles of my boots. That will make me happy. That will please me, Dan.”

Susan sat down and lit a cigarette. She extended her boot. Dan lashed his tongue across the gritty leather of her boot soles. He was trying as hard as he could to please her. She could grind him to dust with those boots, he feared. He liked Susan’s feet. He thought about how much he would like to lick and suck her naked toes. She had let him do that before. How he loved it!

His cock began to stiffen. Susan noticed this and smiled to the other women. Already the connection between her power and sexual stimulation were being made in Dan’s mind. He was progressing even faster than she had hoped for. She would give the doctor a bonus: She would make love to the attractive woman.

Susan had Dan perform a series of degrading acts. Once, when he got confused and made a mistake she took up a riding crop and whipped him viciously. The doctor told her that she needed to be very cruel and heartless at this point. “Be careful, Susan, you’re enjoying this cruelty too much,” she said to herself.

Susan finished the training session by making Dan lick the shit from her asshole, then she made him drink her hot urine. She told him it was a reward for being pretty good. Dan believed it. He felt badly that he had not been perfect. He would try harder. Yes, he would.

Dan went back to the little room. The doctor injected him with a powerful sedative. When he awakened the next morning, he was fed. He tried to remember what had transpired in the last twenty-four hours. Images of Susan’s beautiful body, her gloves that smelled so exquisite, her gleaming boots, swam through his mind. A rush of fear blasted his stomach as the vision of her standing over him, the dreadful riding crop descending toward his naked body.

Dan was restrapped to the table. Susan and the doctor came in. Susan was stunning in a red leather blazer with black silk blouse. A caressing black kidskin skirt encircled her waist. It was very short and emphasized her long legs sheathed in black nylons. A pair of short black boots with sky-high heels graced her feet.

The doctor inserted a hypodermic syringe into a bottle of pale yellow liquid. She filled the syringe.

“Oh please, Susan. Please. Don’t let her give me more drugs. Please, it’s so awful! Please, Susan!”

“You’re being disobedient, Dan. I will punish you for that. Maybe I will crush you.” These words caused great waves of terror to flow through him. He didn’t quite understand why. Could she crush him, he thought? Was it possible? Perhaps she could. He was confused again.

“Now, Dan, don’t carry on so. You haven’t had this drug before, but you will get it often from now on. It will make you very sleepy and so relaxed that you won’t want to move. Susan will have a long chat with you. You will like what she says. You will like it very much. Even though you may not think so right now, you love Susan very much. You love her desperately. I couldn’t do these things to you if you didn’t.”

The doctor put a rubber tube around his arm and pulled it tight. She found a vein in his arm and gradually injected the powerful hypnotic. In seconds, Dan’s eyes closed. His troubled face relaxed and he almost looked like a sleeping baby. “Susan. Yes, I love Susan,” he mumbled.

Susan drew a stool next to Dan. She lit a cigarette and let the smoke trickle between her gloved fingers. She then held her hand over Dan’s nose. “Sniff it, Dan. It’s Susan’s gloves. It’s the gloves you know and love. They excite you, Dan. Susan’s gloves can be so hot and exciting.” Her gloved hand moved to Dan’s cock and stroked it gently and erotically. “Or Susan’s gloves can be mean and cruel.” Her hand then encircled his balls. She squeezed them agonizing. He screamed and tired to open his eyes, but her other gloved hand covered them.

“Lie still, Dan. Relax and listen. Listen to Susan’s voice. You will hear only my voice. You will want to do and believe everything my voice tells you. You will want it Dan. You will believe the things my voice tells you are your ideas.”

Susan moved the perfumed gloved hand to Dan’s nose again. She droned on and on with her low, sexy voice. The voice told him how much he wanted to please her. How much he desired to be her abject slave. How happy it would make him. The voice went on to tell him that his very life depended on his obeying her. If she made him go away, he couldn’t live. He would grow sick and die for the love of her. Then she whispered obscene and perverted things in his ear. As she did, she toyed with his big cock which was now hard as steel. She commanded that he not come. This would happen only later, when he was a perfect slave, she told him. Then he would do and watch all those erotic and forbidden thing she had just told him about. Susan then started all over again, repeating and emphasizing every detail. Almost two hours passed, then she quietly got up and let the hypnotic thoughts flow around Dan’s cortex.

Susan hurried to the doctor’s office. The doctor closed and locked the door. She began unbuttoning Susan’s silk shirt.

“Faster, darling,” Susan panted. “That session with Dan made me crazy with lust. Let me show you some of the things I told him he could watch when he learned perfect obedience!”