The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Breaking of Dan Newman

CHAPTER SIX

For the next two weeks, Dan hardly knew a day when he was not drugged with one powerful chemical or another. The fear drug, the hypnotic drugs, the disorientation drugs. Drugs that heightened the sensitivities of his nerve endings a hundredfold, after which Susan would whip him and twist his balls and nipples viciously. After a while he was so conditioned that her medium hard whippings caused him unbearable agony. That way she could discipline him without causing him real injury. He would never grow accustomed to pain.

Dan’s own will gradually left him. He never even knew he had a will of his own when the women finished with him. He believed with all his soul that this was the way life was supposed to be. And he loved Susan with every atom of his being. Great Susan, beautiful Susan, Susan who only whipped him because he deserved it. Susan the most gorgeous woman in the world, Goddess Susan with her perfumed gloves.

The next two weeks the drugs were gradually withdrawn to just a maintenance level. The doctor gave Susan a huge bottle of blue capsules.

“Give him one a day. It is a combination of many of the drugs we used. They won’t diminish his capacity in any way, but he will always be the perfect slave you wanted and very much deserve, my dearest. Bring him back in six months for a checkup.

“When he goes for his sanity hearing, I will testify as to his mental condition. Give him an injection of this about two hours before the hearing. Any judge in the world will believe he is a hopeless case. Everyone in the courtroom will feel sorry for you. The judge will commend you for your bravery and devotion. Now, take your doggie home and enjoy him.”

EPILOGUE

Susan took Dan into the house. Barbie had moved in weeks ago. Susan introduced Dan to Barbie. “This is Barbie, Dan. You will obey her just as you obey me.”

Barbie extended a gloved hand. “Sniff my scent, Dan. Lick my glove. Taste me. Remember my scent,” Barbie commanded. Susan had briefed Barbie long ago. Barbie tested Dan. “Get on your knees and lick my boots clean.” Dan threw himself to the floor. He licked, lapped and sucked eagerly. How fortunate he was to obey Barbie. This would obviously make his Mistress Susan happy. Oh, how he wanted to do that!

Susan and Barbie took Dan up to the guest bedroom. The had him undress and they put a little black leather pouch over his big dick and tied it around his waist. Then they locked a studded black leather collar around his neck. The collar read “DOGGIE DAN”

The room was bare except for a huge wicker doggie bed that Susan had had made in Mexico. It was to be a big practical joke, she told the Customs officer when she brought it into the States.

“This is your very own bed, doggie. Aren’t you happy?”

“Oh, yes, Mistress,” Dan beamed. “My very own bed.”

Susan had Dan put on a pair of soft, lace-on brown leather booties.

“Tomorrow, when I go to the office, Barbie will start showing you how to keep house, do the laundry and cook. You will be such a useful doggie slave. You will love it, won’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress. I will love it so much. It will please you.”

“Yes, doggie. It will please me,” Susan confirmed. “I know that Mistress Barbie will have to whip you some. You aren’t always perfect, despite the great trouble I have gone to, to make you so. Is that not true?”

Dan’s face screwed up into a mask of contrition. “I don’t know what is wrong with me, Mistress Susan. I don’t deserve to be your doggie. I am so weak and stupid. You tried for years to make me better. Please don’t send me away. I will try very, very hard.”

Susan smiled at Barbie. “No, doggie. I won’t send you away just now. Maybe I will later, we shall see. Just keep trying. Tell me, doggie, what would happen to you if Barbie or I sent you away?”

Dan burst into tears. he groveled at the women’s booted feet. “I would get sick. I couldn’t eat. I would die all because I am stupid. Oh, my Goddess I love you so much and Mistress Barbie, too.”

Susan smiled down at him. “Stand up, doggie. I won’t step on you today. Maybe tomorrow. It depends on Barbie’s report. Worship her as you worship me. She is perfect. You can never be perfect. She is so much more than you are. She deserves to be worshipped as I do. From now on, you will address me as Goddess Susan and Goddess Barbie. Each night you will spend two hours praying to us. You will like that.”

“Yes, Goddess Susan. I will like that very much. I will love that.”

“Now, Goddess Barbie and I want to see how well you can please us with this.”

Susan curled her gloved hand around Dan’s cock under the leather pouch. “Remember that I told you that if you really please me how I will use my gloved hand?”

“Yes, Goddess. You said you might let me come.”

“Might let you,” she emphasized. “We shall see. Make it hard for me right now!”

Barbie did not believe what she saw. The leather pouch poked out obscenely!

“I told you, darling.”

The two women went to the bedroom. Susan led Dan b his cock. She paused to enfold the gorgeous young woman in her arms. They kissed long and passionately.

“Do you love me, Barbie?”

“God, yes, Susan. More than anything in the world!”

Susan smiled sweetly. “I wonder,” she thought to herself, “what it would be like to have two doggies sniffing at my gloves—and at my pussy. Yes...” She decided it would be delightful. The good doctor might have some second thoughts, but she needed money for her research and the enormously expensive tastes she had.

“I should think fifty thousand in gold might overcome her squeamishness. Barbie is weak like Dan. I’ll bet it would not take nearly so long.”