The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bubble Gum Bimbo’s

By Dr. Fakes

Ben had worked for Tim Monahan only for a short time. Tim was the head salesman for a small packaging company that they both worked for. Ben put in a lot of time and hard work to help get the company to where it was today. But lately that work was being taken for granted. A few weeks back Tim had asked Ben and his wife Rachel out for dinner along with another salesman, Paul and his wife. Ben didn’t want to really go, but it would have been a bad career move not to show up.

“I promise we won’t stay long after dinner Rachel. I don’t want to go anymore than you. Maybe even less. Maybe if we make an early night of it we can go back home and have some fun ourselves.” Ben said to his wife as he pulled into the parking lot at the restaurant.

“I doubt I’ll be in much of the mood after dinner Ben. I’m pretty tired tonight anyway. So let’s just go in and get this over with.” Rachel said as she got out of the car and started to walk in. She really didn’t want to do this and certainly didn’t have any interest in Ben tonight. That had been happening a lot lately, she thought.

“Are you sure honey? I think we could go to bed early and have a lot more fun to make up for this dinner thing.” Ben said, catching up to his wife and pulling her close to him. Ben gave Rachel a quick kiss on the cheek and waited to see how she would respond. He had noticed that Rachel was more and more distant lately. In fact they hadn’t had sex in months.

“Not tonight Ben. I’m really not in the mood.” Rachel said, moving away from Ben some.

“Well, ok. I guess let’s just go inside and get this over with.” Ben said. He was starting to get tired of waiting for his wife to be ‘in the mood’ and it was frustrating him quite a bit. Truthfully, he had fantasized about having an affair once or twice with a coworker or neighbor. But he didn’t think he could ever do that to his wife. So they went inside, separated by a lingering silence.

Ben and Rachel went in and endured the evening. The three couples made some small talk while waiting for their dinner to show up. Ben noticed Tim’s wife Nina was kind of fun. She was an older woman in her early fifties Ben guessed but still not too bad looking. She had short dark hair and an average figure of woman her age. Her face had some lines starting to show, but she did look like she took care of herself. Of course Tim didn’t seem to pay a lot of attention to her, Ben thought. So Ben decided to talk to her a bit during dinner. She really seemed to enjoy talking with Ben and was ignoring Tim quite a bit. Ben was almost thinking Nina might be flirting a bit with him. He found her fairly attractive, for an older woman. Ben’s wife Rachel had been very busy and tired from work lately and Ben had found himself a bit lonely in the last few months. He was wondering lately if it was some kind of mid-life crisis or something. Ben did quite a bit of the talking and Nina seemed to find all the jokes Ben told pretty funny. She had a nice smile when she laughed, Ben thought to himself.

The other salesman Paul Sutherland and his wife Andrea were recently married and a good deal younger than the rest of them. Ben also found the young wife of Paul’s very pretty and fun to be around. She had dark hair and eyes but not much of a figure, Ben thought to himself. She was quite attractive but just didn’t have the type of voluptuous figure Ben usually went in for. Still, she was very cute and would be a real knockout if she gained a few inches in the right places, Ben thought. So the evening went on and Ben kept finding his mind drifting to the idea of screwing Nina. Yeah, after awhile it was all he could think of as they finished up dinner. He was slightly attracted to her, but it was more of a way to get back at Tim for all the shit he had put him through lately. Yeah, that would teach Tim a lesson if Ben were to have an affair with his wife. Of course, Ben figured Nina would never go in for such a thing anyway so he slowly put it out of his thoughts as best he could.

A couple of weeks went by at work and Ben found himself under even more pressure from Tim. “Ben why can’t you just do it the way I asked?” Tim said to Ben during another long meeting. It seemed every day brought a new meeting and new set of problems for Ben from his boss.

“Well, because it won’t work that way. Tim, let me handle these problems and I’ll get the shipment out on time.” Ben said, getting frustrated again with Tim.

“This better get fixed Ben or it’s my ass that’s going to get chewed! Ok, so get back to work. This meeting is over!” Tim said loudly as the meeting finished up.

Ben was livid. He knew his job and was sick and tired of being micro managed by an idiot. He took care of the shipment troubles and decided to take the afternoon off. He needed a break. So he headed to his usual lunch spot, a nearby deli.

As Ben finished up his sandwich he noticed across the street a new store had opened up. Ben looked at the store sign and it read, “Amazing Novelties!” Hmm, he wondered what kind of cool stuff they had. Since he had the time, Ben decided to pay the new store a visit. He figured it would take his mind off of his problems.

When Ben went into the Novelty store he noticed the shop seemed much bigger inside than it did outside. Very strange, he thought. The walls were filled with all kinds of novelty items. He saw the usual: funny hats, various types of balloons, odd plastic creatures like insects, decorations of all types, and various other joke and gag gifts. Ben noticed the owner was a short little man that looked more to Ben like he should be at the North Pole helping Santa build toys for kids. He was very small, with funny ears and a floppy hat on his head. However, there was something odd almost evil and the little elf like man Ben saw behind the counter. He continued to tour around the shop noticing even more and more odd items, many of which he had no idea what they were. Jars and containers of all shapes and size. He slowly made his way back towards the front of the store.

“May I help you young man?” The elf-like proprietor of the store asked Ben.

“Oh, just doing some browsing around. I don’t recall this shop here before. Are you new to the area?” Ben asked as he looked around some more. He was amazed at the variety of items the store had. All kinds of bottles and jars were lined up on shelves behind the front counter.

“Well, yes sir. I guess you could say we are very new to this particular area. If I may say sir, you look like the type of man that has more unusual and exotic tastes. Perhaps I might direct you to our specialty area for more discerning customers. Right this way sir.” The little elf led Ben to the back of the store. There was a back area of the store behind an opening of silver streamers hanging down. Ben also noticed what appeared to be a slight mist around the opening. He figured there must have been one of those fog machines running nearby.

“That’s weird. I was back here before and didn’t seem to notice this other room before. That’s very strange. I must really be losing it!” Ben said, almost to himself.

“Not to worry sir. Here, follow me. But watch your head when your past through the port,….ah, door good sir.” The odd little man told him as he led the way through the streamers and mist. As Ben passed through the opening he felt an odd jolt, almost like a shock pass over him.

“Wow! Lots more odd stuff back here I guess. Not sure how you fit it all into this place little friend.” Ben said as he looked around the room he was in. There were costumes of all sorts. Many for women. Wigs, makeup of all sorts and some exotic jewelry he saw. He noticed many of the costumes were quite revealing and exotic. He saw a variety of maid, Jeannie, playmate, stripper and other exotic and basically adult play costumes. Ben almost thought he was in one of those adult bookstores by the look of this back room.

“Oh, yes. We try to please all of our customers with whatever they might need. Now, I have something fairly new back here I thought you might find useful.” The elf said as he moved over to a corner of the room. He grabbed a plain brown shipping box and moved over to Ben.

“That’s funny. It almost looks like one of our boxes.” Ben said, noticing the packaging material.

“Hmm, maybe good sir. Maybe. Now here, I think you might have some fun with this item.” He handed Ben a small box.

Ben opened the box and inside found what appeared to be simply some bubble gum wrapped in bright pink wrappers. Ben picked up a piece and read the label out loud, “Bubble Gum For Bimbo’s.” Hehe, Ben chuckled.

“Yes, the finest bimbo chewing gum in the land! If I do say so myself. And it’s guaranteed of course sir.” The little man said to Ben as he examined the gum more closely.

“Just some gag candy little friend? Hmm, I thought you might have something more interesting for me. Oh, well. Oh, what’s this very fine print on the back of the gum package say? It’s very tiny, almost impossible to read.” Ben asked

“Oh, just the usual disclaimers, some of the ingredients, etc. But nothing to worry about sir. Now this gum is a little more potent that your ordinary “gag candy” as you call it. Most females find it quite a lot of fun!” Hehe, the little elf snickered, almost in an evil way. He smiled up at Ben as bounced up on the heels of his little feet.

“Well, I thought I’d find something better in the back room than plain old gum in some gag wrappers.” Ben thought, about to put the box of gum down.

“Now sir, don’t be so hasty. You look like the sort of gentleman who works very hard and should be rewarded for your work. Don’t you wish sometimes things were a bit easier. Especially with the women of the species. You know, maybe if they acted not so smart and stuck up all the time. Perhaps there is someone you met recently that you maybe had certain desires for sir but knew nothing could come of it.” The little man said as Ben started to listen more closely.

“Hmmm. Now how would you know about me or what kind of person or women I might like little fellow. Besides, this gum isn’t going to help me much with any of that. Maybe just get me laughed at instead.” Ben said quickly, but something in the back of his mind was telling him to listen to what the little creature had to say.

“Well, sir I think this amazing gum might just be the ticket for you. It’s amazing what can be whipped together with the right ingredients and under the proper conditions. Now, I think you might want to even offer a piece to some woman you might know. Let them tell you above the taste and flavor of this special confection we have available only here in my store.” The elf said to Ben.

“Hmm, I don’t know. It all seems pretty silly to me. I think I’ll just be on my way little guy.” Ben said handing the box back to the short, strange little man. He headed out of the back room and towards the door.

“Well, sir I see you might need a bit more convincing. Here take this free sample piece. And if a lady friend of yours enjoys it, you know where you can buy more.” The little shop keeper said as he pressed a piece of the gum into Ben’s hand as they moved toward the front of the shop.

“Ok, friend. But most of the women I know don’t even like chewing gum, let alone something like a gag piece of candy. But, I’ll keep it for now.” Ben said, shoving the piece of gum into his front pocket.

“No problem good sir. The first sample is on us. Please come again sir and tell your friends.” The little man said as he started to dust the jars off behind the counter.

Ben, headed out and got into his car. What a weird little man he thought to himself. Since he had the afternoon off he decided to head over to a nearby mall and do a bit of shopping around. He could use a few new shirts anyway. It would be good to stretch his legs some more he thought as he generally sat behind a desk most days.

The nearest mall was fairly full when Ben got there. It seemed a bit more crowded than Ben would of thought for a weekday. Perhaps some sort of sale he guessed. Ben parked his car and headed in. He spent a couple of hours walking the mall and found a few items of clothing he liked. It was fun to have some time to relax like this he kept thinking to himself. After awhile he decided to grab some food at the mall food court. It had the usual selection of mainly junk food. He decided to grab a burger, fries and a Coke and had a seat. The food was filling and not that bad he thought. As he was finishing up his fries he heard someone call his name.

“Ben? Ben, is that you?” A woman’s voice said from behind his head. Ben turned around and saw Tim’s wife Nina holding a food tray on her way to empty the trash from it.

“Well, hi Mrs. Monahan. I guess you’re doing some shopping and got hungry today too.” Ben said smiling at the attractive older woman staring at him.

“Yes I am Ben. I usually try to hit the mall when there is a good sale. I just needed a few new blouses and other things. I thought you would be at work still today. And please, call me Nina. We are friends right?” Nina said smiling at Ben as she dumped off her tray and sat down across from him.

“Sure, Nina. Well, I was at work earlier but I had to clear my head so I took the afternoon off. You know sometimes that husband of yours can be quite the handful, if you know what I mean. Hehe.” Ben chuckled a bit and smiled at Nina. He tried not to notice, but he could see her cleavage somewhat due to her white silk blouse having a few buttons undone at the top. Pretty soon Ben was again wondering what Nina would be like in bed. Especially when she was younger and in her prime.

“Yeah, I know Tim can be a bit overbearing sometimes. I hope he hasn’t made you too upset. God knows he pushes my buttons too somedays. But you’re too smart to let him get to you I hope. Is there anything I can do to help Ben?” Nina said placing her hand on Ben’s arm. That sent some weird sensations through Ben as he tried to control his thoughts even more. He thought he could even feel his dick getting a bit hard.

“Well, I don’t think there’s a lot you can do Nina. But that’s sweet of you to ask. So how was your lunch? Looks like you might of tossed some of it out?” Ben said, trying to make some small talk now. And trying to resist the growing urges deep inside that he felt.

“Oh, it wasn’t very good. I got a small bit of pasta, but the sauce had a ton of garlic in it. I can still taste it even now. I’ll try not to breathe to heavy on you Ben. Hehe.” Nina said, giggling a bit and squeezing Ben’s arm a little.

“Sorry to hear about you food. I know these mall food court areas can be pretty bad sometimes.” Ben said.

“Yeah, it’s my own fault. I just wish I could get rid of this garlic taste in my mouth. A mint or even a piece of gum would help but I checked my purse already and I’m fresh out.” Nina said to Ben. Then Ben realized maybe he could help Nina. Even though she might laugh at the package.

“Hey, you know what Nina? It’s your lucky day. I’ve got a piece of gum right here that might help. I picked it up at a weird little shop earlier today. Not sure what flavor it is, but I’m sure it would help take some of that garlic bite away for you.” Ben said as he fished the gum out of his pocket from the strange shop he was at earlier. He handed to pink wrapped piece to Nina.

Nina took the funny wrapped piece of gum and looked it over. “Well, this must be some gag candy gift. Because it says, ‘Bubble Gum for Bimbo’s.’ You don’t think I’m a bimbo, do you Ben?” Nina said, smiling at Ben.

“Of course not Nina. I think more the opposite. You are obviously a very intelligent and classy lady. I know it’s a silly little wrapper, but it was a free sample from this novelty shop I dropped in earlier. Again, I’m not sure the flavor but I’m sure it will taste better than garlic for you.” Ben told her.

“Well, I’m sure you’re right Ben. Thanks. I’ll give it a try. Anything is better than this awful garlic taste right now. And you know Ben, sometimes I don’t feel that classy. But it’s sweet of you to say.” Nina smiled at Ben again and unwrapped the piece of gum. Ben thought for just a second he saw a slight sparkling glow around the pink piece of gum after it was opened. Must be the light in here, he thought. Nina tossed the piece of gum into her mouth. It had a very sweet taste to her as she started to chew it. In fact, she really was enjoying the taste of it greatly. For some reason she felt a bit flushed all of a sudden. Also, her clothes seemed to be making her skin itch all of a sudden. Nina shifted in her seat a bit as she continued to work the gum around in her mouth.

“So, how’s the gum Nina. I hope it isn’t too stale or anything. I know junk in those shops can sit there a long time sometimes. I hope it’s killing the garlic taste at least a bit in your mouth now.” Ben said as he watched Nina chew the gum vigorously. She seemed to be chewing it very quickly now. He noticed her smiling and licking her lips as she continued to chew the piece up.

“Oh my god Ben! This gum is like so totally great. I think it might be the best gum I’ve ever tasted. I just love it. And that garlic junk is like totally gone from my little mouth now, you know.” Nina said as she chewed away at the gum. Ben thought it was a bit odd that a piece of gag gum would be that good. But what was even odder was the way Nina was talking now. She also had kind of a glazed look in her eyes.

“Nina are you feeling ok? You sound a bit funny. Maybe we should get going. Do you want me to help you carry some of your bags to your car or something?” Ben said. He looked over at Nina and was starting to think she not only was talking different, she was starting to look a little different too. Ben thought it was just maybe his imagination but Nina for some reason was looking a bit younger. But how could that be, he thought.

“Oh, that would be like so bitchin’ if you were like, you know to help me Ben. That would be so totally rad, you know. Damn, this gum is so sweet, you know. You gotta tell me where you got it.” Nina said as she got up, Ben grabbed her bags and his. He could swear Nina’s face looked younger all of a sudden and she seemed to move more smoothly & quickly as they headed to the exit. Her clothing also seemed to be getting loose and tight in different areas on her Ben noticed.

“Nina, slow down girl. Where did you get all this energy from? You seem different for some reason.” Ben said. Just then as they got close to the exit, Nina hunched over and moaned like she was in pain or something. Her slacks slipped down and Ben could even see the top of her panties now. Did Nina’s ass look a bit rounder? He wondered as he moved to help her up.

“Oh, dude I feel so like gross or something. Oh my god, I feel so like warm or something Ben. My clothes feel funny, like tight and loose, you know. I must be like going spaz.” As Ben helped Nina stand up again, he noticed her face looked years younger. Her hair seemed to be getting lighter in color and even longer as he watched. Even more astonishing was that her breasts seemed to be larger and were pressing out from behind her blouse now.

“God Nina. What’s happening to you? You look different all of a sudden. Younger and sexier, if you don’t mind me saying to you.” Ben said, standing by Nina as she twirled around a bit and wiggled her ass some for Ben. All this time of course, still chewing the big wad of gum in her mouth. She smiled at him and ran her hands up and down her sides a bit. Luckily they were mostly alone in the section of the mall right then.

“Well, baby. I feel so classic! Better than in a long while. Not sure why, you know. But it’s like totally cool. I feel hot, you know. Hey Ben, you’re pretty hot too, you know! Like a regular Baldwin dude!” Nina said, sliding over to Ben and pressing up next to him.

“We have to get you somewhere safe Nina. I’m not sure what’s going on with you but I’m a bit afraid of what is happening. Here, there’s a bathroom. Why don’t you go in there and wash up some. I’ll wait out here.” Ben said to the strangely changed Nina in front of him. Her blouse had pulled up out of her loose slacks now and was lifted by what appeared to be larger breasts underneath. The slacks hung low now on her curvy hips, Ben noticed as he moved her towards the ladies room.

“Only if you come with, baby. I might get lonely in there or something sugar!” Nina said, dragging Ben into the women’s restroom. Fortunately it seemed empty right now as they tumbled into the room. Nina kind of danced around a bit and looked at her reflection in the mirror.

“See what I mean Nina? I mean look at your hair and face. What’s going on with you?” Ben said to her. Her hair had gotten even longer and light blond in color. And her face had brightened up and lost most of the old lines it had.

“Don’t know baby, but it feels real good. I’m like totally ok with it you know. God, even my tits feel funny. I gotta get this damn top and bra off me. God, these clothes are like so un-cool too!” Nina said, starting to unbutton her top in front of Ben. She was quickly loosening her top and Ben noticed her chest expanding even more. He decided to lock the bathroom door. No one should come in on them right now like this, he thought. Nina herself felt great. She felt her body was energized and loved the sensations flowing through her system.

“My god Nina, what are you doing? You’re acting like a complete airhead or bimbo or something now. No! Could it be that?! Impossible!” Ben was thinking about the weird gum Nina was still chewing as he watched her pull her blouse off. She had a normal white bra on but it really didn’t fit her breasts he thought. I mean was it possible that this gum was doing all this? Somehow turning Nina into some kind of bimbo version or herself? But that’s impossible, he thought. Well, maybe not so impossible since he was watching it happen in front of his own eyes. My god, what have I done? Ben thought as he watched Nina strip in front of him.

“Damn, that’s totally better! My tits were trapped in that old thing. Not sure why I have like this totally ugly outfit on now anyway. My bod is much too hot you know for like this old junk. Don’t you think Ben?” Nina said as she paraded around in front of him with her new huge tits. He guessed there were at least a double D size cup or maybe more now. They were upright and firm with more support that a teenager’s tits even have. He also saw that her hair had continued to get longer and was now down to the middle or her back. It had become a dirty blond color and had some curls through it. Her face was much younger looking now and even her lips had become full and darker in color. From the waist up she looked decades younger and very little like the old Nina. Only her voice and face still matched the old Nina closest now.

“Nina, I think somehow I changed you into this. I’m not sure how, but that gum you are chewing I think is making you into some kind of bimbo version of yourself. I mean look in the mirror Nina. You look so different. This isn’t the way you looked just a little while ago.” Ben said. He still didn’t understand how all this was possible, but he had to fix it somehow.

“Oh, god Ben. Who like cares how this happened. I feel totally fucking hot now and I love it. In fact, I think I owe you a lot you know for making me into such a hot piece of ass now. I’m a regular Barbie!” Nina said as she moved over to Ben. She pressed up her naked tits next to him and they felt good next to his body. It all felt natural to her to act the way she was now. And truthfully, she couldn’t help herself even if she could remember why.

“Now Nina, what about Tim? You can’t do this. I shouldn’t do this!” Ben said to himself. However, he was having a hard time resisting the beautiful creature pressed up next to him now. He remembered being attracted to even the older Nina, this new bimbo version of her was almost impossible to resist. And she seemed completely fine with it all too. But how could a little piece of gum do all this, Ben thought as Nina moved in to kiss him before he could stop her. Her lips were wet and warm and felt great on his. She started to probe with her tongue a bit as he finally got up enough strength to push her back a bit.

“Oh come on Ben. I could feel you like totally digging that. Don’t you want to see the rest of me? Hey, maybe you could give me a quick little fuck too. That would be like totally hot and Tim would never know. He’s like such a total geezer anyway. I’m sure you’d love to screw his bimbo wife now. Wouldn’t you love to do me Ben? Right now stud! That would be like totally awesome! God, I’m such a total ditz now. But, I can’t help it. This feels so good! And I don’t give a damn. I’m like so totally over being Tim’s good little wife. I want to be a bad little whore now. Oh, yeah. That’s totally what I want. And Ben you can have me, like right here and now. I thought you were like so cool at dinner the other night. You know, I totally masturbated thinking of you the next morning. That’s right Ben. I took a long hot bath and fingered my little clit until I came. All the while I thought of you stud. Oh, yeah how slutty is that Ben? God, it’s so hot telling you like all these secrets and stuff. Now I have to get the rest of these old lady clothes off before I die.” Nina said as she pulled off her tan slacks and panties she had still on. She had trouble getting them over her enlarged ass and slightly wider hips, Ben noticed. But she enjoyed showing off to him. It made her feel good that he was here and in charge of things.

“Fuck Nina. You’re new body is unbelievable. I do want you. I can’t help it. I was attracted to you too the other night. And now. I mean look at you! You’re a fucking wet dream come true Nina. I guess I’m going to fuck Tim’s wife right here and now. And on top of that she’s going to beg me for it. Aren’t you my little fucking hot bimbo?!” Ben said. He couldn’t resist anymore. This creature that Nina had become was practically oozing sex. She smelled incredibly good too. And the fact that she was Tim’s wife was the icing on the cake he thought. Rachel hadn’t wanted Ben for awhile anyway, so he thought – what the hell. The new Nina wanted him so Ben moved and locked the restroom door.

“You bet I am ready Ben. Come on and fuck me. I want you so bad, you know. I’m sure you can fuck me with your big cock so much better than Tim could. I want your big cock in my mouth I think first. Yeah, that’s the way a total bimbo slut like me would want it. That would be so totally rad. I’m going to suck you good Ben. Then you can screw me hard anyway you want baby!” Nina said as she moved over to pull Ben’s pants down. The last twenty minutes or so were a bit blurry to Nina. She still loved chewing the gum and could feel it’s sweet taste running down her throat. Her body seemed strange to her somewhat, but she loved the way it made her feel. She didn’t care about anything anymore. Well, not much besides getting a guy to screw her. She would leave all the tough stuff up to guys. They were so much smarter than girls anyway, she thought as she pulled Ben’s big cock out from his shorts.

“That’s right Nina. Suck my big dick good. Shove it all into your mouth like the slutty little whore of a wife you are. You are so hot now baby!” Ben said, getting excited by the whole thing now. He still thought this was nuts, but he couldn’t stop himself. This amazing version of Nina (the wife of his pain in the ass boss) in front of him was too good to say no to he thought.

“Ok, Ben. Let me just put this gum on the counter here and I’ll give you the best blow job you have ever had baby.” Nina took the gum out and set it on the counter. She didn’t want to stop chewing it but it was going to be hard to suck on Ben’s big dick with gum in her mouth. She felt a bit funny when she sat the gum down but started to suck Ben really good anyway. It tasted really great to her and she pushed it deep into her throat. She loved the hard feel of it rubbing across her lips. After a couple of minutes though it started to feel not as good, she thought. If fact, she started to wonder why she was doing it at all. But Ben was loving it!

“Oh yeah Nina. That’s right baby. Suck my cock. If Tim could see us right now. I got his wife turned into a bimbo slut with some kind of crazy gum and she’s got her big wet lips on my dick. Maybe we should take a picture with my phone and shoot it over to Tim. Hehe! That would be pretty funny around the office.” Ben thought as Nina moved up and down on his cock. She was really going at it to begin with but for some reason she seemed to be slowing down a bit, he thought. Then Ben felt Nina pull off his big cock completely. Maybe she was ready for some new action, Ben wondered.

“God, what’s going on? What am I doing? I feel so strange. Oh, my god. I’m like naked! Shit, what happened to my body?!” Nina said. She looked down at her naked body and so did Ben when he felt her stop. Her hair was darkening some and shrinking and her tits seemed to also be getting smaller now. Nina still looked much improved over the old body she had, but things seemed to be changing back pretty quickly. Nina seemed to want to cover up as well as she moved back from Ben.

“Nina baby, what’s wrong honey? Don’t you want me to fuck you now baby?” Ben said. Then he saw the gum on the counter and it dawned on him. Nina was changing back because she took the gum out. It must have a pretty limited duration once someone stops chewing it, Ben thought. The bimbo Nina was quickly changing back to the old version of Nina. Oh, man, what should I do now? Ben thought as he pulled his pants up.

“Stay away from me Ben. I’m not sure how I got here or what was going on, but this isn’t right. My body feels so weird and I look so different. But I can like feel a rush flowing over me, like things changing inside of me. I’m kind of dizzy. God, I need to get out of here.” Nina said as she moved to pull her clothes back on. Her older body was quickly returning, as were her more prudish and conservative thoughts. She couldn’t quite figure out how this had all happened. But she knew she had to get dressed and run away from Ben quickly.

“Now Nina. We were having such fun. You don’t want it to end do you? Here let’s make you all better again.” Ben said as he grabbed the gum on the counter and pushed Nina up against the wall. He noticed she was reverting back fast. Half her hair growth was gone and her tits were still shrinking. This had better work he thought as he pressed the gum into her mouth as she started to yell out. She tried to stop him but she was too slow and weak. Nina felt something small and sweet get put into her mouth as she tried to pull away from Ben.

“No! Please Ben get away from me. What are you doing? What’s that you shoved in my mouth? Gum?? Hmm, weird flavor. But I don’t want this!” She said as she tried to spit it out. It sort of tasted good to her, but she didn’t want anything from this weirdo Ben right now.

“Oh, no Nina. I think you will want it baby. Just chew it up a bit now and you’ll feel loads better.” Ben said as he forced Nina’s mouth shut and moved her jaw around a bit. Nina tried to stop him but seemed to be getting weak in the knees.

“Oh, my goodness. What is happening to me? I feel so strange. Like totally sketchy or something.” Nina said as she was getting more dazed and confused. The juices from the gum flowed down her throat and she started to feel better. Her body also started to feel good again and Ben seemed so hot now, she noticed. After a few minutes Ben could see Nina’s body morphing again into the bimbo form. It seemed to happen even faster this time. Perhaps because she wasn’t fully changed back. He let her go and she grinned at him and wiggled her shapely new ass again around the room. She continued to chew on the gum as he watched her finish up changing. He even noticed a few more details this time. Her nails grew longer as did her eyelashes. The hair grew back again, maybe even a bit longer and curlier than last time. Yep, the bimbo Nina was back Ben thought as he smiled to himself.

“Fuck. That’s like totally better. Don’t let me become that old hag again. Now Ben, didn’t you want to shove something up this tight slit of mine? Totally do me now Ben!” The bimbo Nina said once more. She smiled at Ben and bent over the counter making her curvy ass stick up in the air like a bitch in heat. She felt so good now as the gum’s juices flowed down her throat and into her bloodstream. She was a total bimbo now for Ben to do whatever he wanted with.

“That’s better my little bimbo. Stick that fine ass up and I’ll screw you until you scream baby.” Ben said as he dropped his pants again and moved over to Nina. He shoved his big cock up into her cunt from behind. Nina was pretty wet when Ben started to screw her. His big cock easily slipped into her tight pussy lips. Ben loved how tight Nina felt around his cock. He was having a great time with the ‘new Nina.’

“Oh fuck yeah Ben. Shit that’s like so awesome baby. Give it to me good. Nina’s you’re bad little bimbo. Do me baby!” Nina said as she squealed in delight as Ben continued to rock in and out of Nina’s wet hole. He reached around and started to rub Nina’s big new titties. Her nipples started to harden as Ben rubbed them. It felt wonderful and sent shivers up her spine. She felt better than she ever had. She was getting the fuck of her entire lifetime from her husband’s employee right now. She knew all that and loved it! Nina could recall her old life and body somewhat, but her new drives and feelings were much too strong to resist. The truth was she knew what she was doing was wrong, but that was part of why she wanted it so bad now. The new body felt so good to her and Ben seemed irresistible to her right now. She knew she had become a dumb bimbo, but it didn’t matter. All her life she had been the ‘good girl.’ Well, now it was time to see how the other half lived she thought as Ben continued to pump her making her weak and wet all at once.

“Oh, Nina you are one fine piece of bimbo ass now baby. We are going to have a lot of fun! God, your pussy is so wet and slick inside. I bet you’ve never felt this good have you baby? If only Tim could see me now I bet he wouldn’t be too happy. I turned his wife into my personal little bimbo slut and I’m fucking her. And she is loving it! Yep, things couldn’t get much better. I wish all women were as fucking easy as you Nina. Hmmm, maybe I can help out on that.” Ben thought as he pumped Nina into she spasmed and cam multiple times. As Ben blew his own load into his bosses’ wife he wondered what this weird and wonderful gum might do to other women that he knew. What he did know is it would be a hell of a lot of fun to find out!