The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bubble Gum Bimbo’s

By Dr. Fakes

Part 2:

Ben had found a special type of bubble gum that seemed to turn a woman into a hot bimbo. It changed not only her personality, but her body as well. He had accidentally tried it on his bosses’ older wife and now she was transformed into a slutty, hot bimbo. He started to think about who else might benefit from his discovery.

“Oh Ben, yes, YES! Fuck me! God, I’m such a slut now! I’ve never felt anything like this before! All those years, seem like so long ago. Your cock feels so good in me. I can feel your warm cum in me. It feels so yummy. Let me lick you clean stud.” Nina said. She was having a ball still, completely unaware that there was something so wrong about her situation. She might have that thought a little in the back of here head, but it was almost more exciting that way. Ben pulled out of Nina’s tight pussy and let her lick his cock and balls clean. She smiled up at him while she performed like a cheap whore, all the while loving it.

“Now Nina I think that’s plenty of licking and fucking for now baby. Pull your old clothes back on and let’s get out of this bathroom doll.” Ben told Nina as she pulled her old clothes back on her hot body. She had trouble getting the blouse buttoned up over her new large tits. She eventually gave up, leaving many of the top buttons undone. The old pants hung loose and low on her hips. Ben could almost see the crack of her fine ass from behind. He was still in shock at how much of a hot piece of woman she was now. And she was all his, he thought.

“Well, ok Ben. But I’m not putting this old ugly set of panties on or this tiny bra. I mean come on, what flat-chested bitch would use this thing anyway? Besides, no underwear just means I can fuck you all the quicker stud!” Nina said giggling a bit as she tossed the old underwear into the trash. She still had the gum in her mouth and was chewing it. She really loved the taste of it and felt really great at this moment. For some reason her body did seem a bit strange to her, but she really was loving how it moved and jiggled as she walked around. And Ben had fucked her wet pussy so well she could still feel his hot juices inside her pussy. It was a feeling she now loved.

“Ok, baby. Let’s go get you some new things before we head out of here. Just keep chewing on that gum darling. I know you love the way it tastes.” Ben smiled at the new sexy Nina and lead her out of the bathroom. He noticed the two of them were getting some stares as they walked down the inside of the mall. Guys especially were staring at Nina and her very suggestive style of walking now. Her hips really wiggled as she walked and she seemed to enjoy the stares and couple of whistles she was getting. It didn’t help that the top of her blouse was letting everyone see a good deal of cleavage. Nina’s nipples were pretty easy to see as well under the blouse. Nina seemed to like all the attention her new body was getting. She smiled at a couple of guys as they walked by her. Ben decided to quickly lead her into a women’s clothing store nearby.

“Oh, Ben! This place is like so totally awesome! They have such hot stuff, you know. I don’t think I’ve been in here before, but I always wanted to try it. Oh, look at this tight tube dress baby. I love the color. I think it would like so killer on me, you know Ben.” Nina said, grabbing a dark red, short tube dress off a rack. It had a slight metallic sheen to it. She smiled as she held it up to her new body. It looked so small next to her body. Ben hoped the material could stretch a great deal.

“Sure Nina. Go try that on. And here, try these high heels with it too baby. I’ll grab a few more things while you go put these on. Oh, take this thong too Nina. I don’t think they like it here if you try stuff on ‘commando’ style.” Ben said, grabbing the items and giving them to Nina who looked very happy with the items. She quickly ran into a nearby dressing room, winking back at Ben as she pulled the curtain closed.

Nina quickly pulled off her old clothes, they seemed so strange to her as she dropped them to the ground. As she started to pull on the black thong, she noticed her reflection in the dressing room mirror. It was almost as if a stranger was staring back at her. She pulled the straps of the thong up over her ample hips. She loved how it felt around her pussy, holding it tight. She turned a bit and bent over to see how the thong slipped over her pussy riding deep in her round, tight ass. She smiled as she pulled the straps up a bit tighter. Nina had a quick memory of her looking much older with sagging tits, short hair and not nearly the figure she now had. She shook her empty head a bit and the memory faded as she reached up and touched her dirty blonde hair, but that also felt weird to her. Then she ran her fingers over her huge breasts, caressing them and making her nipples get harder. For some reason, her tits seemed much bigger than she could remember – but she still loved the way they looked on her and felt. She started to think of her husband Tim as she pulled the tight tube dress up over her hips. That’s right, she was married to some older dude named Tim she thought. How could someone as hot as she was be married to some old guy anyway she wondered? But, that didn’t matter. Ben was such a hot stud and so nice to her. She would go with him and fuck him anywhere. And she deserves to with a hot body like she has, she decided. In fact, she loved being such a goofy slut for Ben. It made her very happy right now. Nina had a hard time fitting her tits into the top of the dress, but finally managed. She had a lot of cleavage showing, but she liked that. The dress also barely covered her crotch as she turned a bit to get a better look. Well, that’s no big thing Nina was thinking. It would be easier to fuck in the dress, she thought to herself. Finally she slipped on the high heels. They had long heels and at first she had trouble moving in them, like she hadn’t worn something so high and sexy on her feet before. She tittered around the dressing room a but, but she quickly got the hang of it. She found swaying her hips a bit more helped with the heels and leaning a bit back too. Then Nina left the dressing room to go show Ben how hot she looked.

Ben was gathering some hot lingerie for Nina when she came up behind him and grabbed his ass. “How do I look baby?” Nina said as Ben turned around and saw Nina looking very sexy in the tight red dress. It was very short on her and showed off her great legs. And of course her tits barely fit in the top part and really made you want to stare at her cleavage. Nina seemed to enjoy posing a bit and turning around for Ben. Her ass filled the back part out very well too. She looked amazingly hot standing there while still chewing on the gum in her mouth. Ben loved the way her ass and hips moved in the new outfit.

“You look fucking hot Nina. Better than any woman I’ve seen baby. Very hot! Oh, I got a few other things for you too. But we can just buy all this and get out of here. Maybe later on you can give me a little show and try it all on for me.” Ben told her. He had grabbed some very sexy lingerie, garter belts, stockings, and a couple of other mini-dresses for Nina. Ben had always loved hot, sexy clothes on women. And he knew Nina would look hot in all of it. This was going great he thought. He had Tim’s wife acting and looking like a whore for him. If only Tim knew about what Ben had done to his little Nina. That made it even more sweet, Ben thought to himself. He always wanted to just have a hot woman to screw, that he could control. Not one that always gave him trouble or didn’t want to have any fun. But one that would do or wear anything that he wanted. He deserved all this, he thought as he gave Nina a little swat on her fine ass and a quick kiss.

“You taste so good baby! “I’d love to give you a little show Ben. That would be so like fun, you know!” Nina said, moving close to him and giving him a tight hug. Her big tits felt good to Ben pressed up next to his chest. He grabbed her around her small waist and pulled her close.

“Well, you don’t mind if we put all this on your credit card, do you baby?” Ben asked Nina. That way he could have Tim be paying for all his wife’s new clothing. Yeah, that would be great Ben thought.

“Course not silly. Let’s buy it all and get out of here. I want to get you alone again real soon, sugar pie!” Nina said. So they both headed over to the counter to pay. Ben had brought Nina’s purse and found her wallet and credit cards. He handed the sales girl Nina’s Visa card and had her charge all the items, including what Nina had on.

“Do you have any identification?” The sales girl asked Nina.

“Of course I do. Like in my wallet Ben. Give her my license, you know.” Nina said, getting a bit bored with it all.

Ben found Nina’s license and gave it to the girl. “Miss Monahan, is this really you in the photo? It looks more like your mother honey.” The girl asked looking at Nina and showing her the license.

Nina looked at the old picture of herself on her license. The woman in the photo looked so plain and drab. She had short dark hair and sure didn’t look like she did now. Her face in the picture had some wrinkles and dark circles. Just then Nina got a strange look on her face. “Well, I guess it’s me. Maybe I had an all-nighter and bad hair day all at once. Hehe!” Nina said, giggling a bit more. She felt odd after looking at the photo.

“Oh, yeah that’s my little Nina. Of course that was before she got the plastic surgery, botox and had her hair done. You know girls these days miss, always trying to make themselves so hot for their lucky guys!” Ben said, trying to divert attention.

“Of course sir. Now, just sign right here Miss and I’ll pack all this up for you. Did you want your other clothes?” The sales girls said as Nina sloppily signed the credit slip. Her penmanship definitely had gotten worse since the gum had altered her body and personality.

“That old junk. No way honey. You can toss all that out. I don’t want clothes like that anymore baby. I deserve really cool and hot stuff now on my bod!” Nina said, smiling at Ben and winking at him. She just loved all this attention. The new dress felt so good and natural on her. And she really loved the stares she was getting. Nina even bent over to adjust one of the straps on the heels when a guy walked by. She pointed her ass right at him and wouldn’t of minded at all if he had decided to grab it – or do something even more to her.

“Thanks for all your help Miss. Come along Nina dear.” Ben said, grabbing the bags and pulling Nina around the waist and out of the store. They quickly headed out of the mall and back to Ben’s car. He tossed all the bags in the back seat and got inside. Nina quickly moved over close to Ben and started to kiss him hard and rub his leg moving up towards his crotch.

“Now lover, let’s have us some more fun stud!” Nina said as she started to unzip Ben’s pants quickly. She was like a sex machine, Ben thought as he pushed her away a bit.

“Plenty of time for that later baby. Ben’s got to recharge a bit. Right now I have to go visit a little special store I know. But don’t worry, we’ll have plenty of time for all that later.” Ben told her as he moved Nina back into her seat. He reached around and pulled her seat belt on. He had to open up some slack in it so it could fit more easily across Nina’s new large chest. Ben loved the way her new tits looked as she breathed heavily next to him.

“Ok Ben. But I hope I don’t have to wait too long baby. My little tight pussy is getting lonely again.” Nina said as she rubbed her crotch a little, smiling over at Ben as she licked her lips some.

“No problem doll. You sure you are still ok with all of this? I mean I do work for your husband Tim. Don’t you think it’s bad of you to be cheating on him with me? What would he say about that Nina?” Ben asked her as he started to drive away from the mall. He wanted to see if Nina’s mind was still in bimbo heaven.

“Why the fuck would I care about that? He’s an old man and I’m way too hot for him to handle. I’m like, you know so totally over him. You’re Nina’s stud now Ben. And I can’t wait to have you fuck me over and over again. I’ll be screaming you’re name out soon Ben. Don’t you want me anymore?” Nina said looking at Ben and pouting with her big lips some and winking at him. She blew a bubble as she continued to do the pouty, schoolgirl act for Ben.

“Fuck yeah, I want you Nina. You are the hottest piece of ass around right now. And you’re all mine aren’t you baby?” Ben said, winking back at her and reaching over giving one of her huge tits a quick squeeze.

“Of course I am Ben. Oh, fuck that feels good. I want you to fuck my big titties later on Ben. I love being your little plaything. It makes me like, so totally happy. Whatever, you know you want me to do stud, I’ll like totally do it. Nothing is too kinky for Nina now, you know.” She said as Ben drove on.

He headed back over to that weird magic & novelty shop. Ben started to realize that if he wanted this fun to continue he needed more of this special bubble gum. He hoped he could find the place as he drove over. Nina seemed content to listen to some pop music as they drove. She wiggled and grooved to the music in her seat, Ben noticed. Her big tits of course jiggled just the right amount as she moved to the beat of the music. Her tube dress started to ride up her thighs so much as she moved that Ben could see some of her black thong over her pussy. She was having a great time, he thought. It wasn’t so wrong to do this to her, he said to himself. He had made her body so much better and she didn’t have a care in the world now. Plus, it was great to be screwing the wife of my boss Ben thought as he continued to drive. This is payback for all the shit Tim had put him through. Yeah, time for payback Ben was thinking as he finally found the shop again.

“Ok, Nina you stay here in the car. I’ll leave the radio on babe. I’ll be right back. Just give me a couple of minutes honey.” Ben said as he got out.

“Sure stud. No problem. I’m totally digging this new Christina song anyway, you know.” Nina said as she rocked to the beat. She flung her big dirty blonde hair around as she rocked to the music. She tried to sing some of the son too, but couldn’t seem to remember the exact words. But she was still having a blast!

Ben went back into the strange shop. He quickly noticed the little man at the counter once again.

“Back again so soon my fine young man? Now what can we do for you this time.” The strange little elf-like creature said to Ben.

“Well my little friend, that gum of yours really is something. I’m not sure how you do it or make it, but it really is bubble gum for bimbo’s. Or should I say, for making bimbo’s.” Ben said to him, raising one eyebrow somewhat.

“Oh, yes. A very special mix of things in that little confection! I told you the ladies would enjoy it and you would too, I imagine. It is one of our most popular products.” The little man said, smiling mischievously up at Ben.

“Yeah, I can see why people like it. It sure ah, helped out a woman friend of mine. I’m not sure how this is happening, magic or some weird chemical thing, but right now I don’t care much about that. I’d like to buy a box of it. I have a few women in mind that I think would enjoy feeling and looking like a bimbo – at least for a time.” Ben said, smiling at the little man.

“Oh, yes certainly young man. I have a box right under the counter here. I had a feeling you might be back. Now you must be careful with this. Some of the gum has slightly different effects, flavors and such. This box is a mix. And of course there are the side effects.” The little man grinned as Ben handed him his credit card.

“What do you mean side effects or different flavors?” Ben asked as the little fellow rang up the purchase.

“Oh, it’s all described inside the box and on the individual pieces. Please pay close attention to how often you use the gum. It can have some strange effects, especially in some of the older women out there. But of course it’s so much fun in the meantime.” He told Ben, cackling a strange laugh a bit.

“Well, I’ll read the details inside then little friend. Thanks a lot for the help. You have made me a very happy guy. Pleasure doing business with you.” Ben said as he started to leave.

“No problem at all sir. Tell your friends, we like to keep all of our customers very satisfied.” The little dwarf man said and snickered a bit as Ben left. He got back to the car and found Nina still happily jiggling to the beat of the radio.

“Now where to lover? I’m getting so bored, you know?” Nina said.

“Well, I thought we might run over and say hello to Paul’s wife, Andrea. You remember her from the other night. I think she might like to have some fun with us too.” Ben said, smiling at Nina.

“Oh, yeah. I think I remember her. She was kind of cute, but man no tits on that one. I didn’t see what Paul liked in her. But she did seem kind of perky. I liked her smile. It’s funny, but I think my old husband Tim liked her some. He kept talking about Andrea when we got home I think. Oh, it’s like so hard to remember and stuff. But it might be fun to have a like a girlfriend to do stuff with, you know.” Nina said to Ben.

“Yeah, I thought you might like that. And Paul had to go out of town for a few days on business anyway. So I’m sure Andrea wouldn’t mind some company. And I know we can all have some fun together.” Ben told Nina as he drove to the Sutherland’s house. He had been over there once for a work meeting. It actually was only a few miles away. Ben made a quick cell phone call home to his wife to tell her he was going to be very late and not to wait up. He had a hard time keeping Nina quiet while he phoned her. Turing up the music helped, and Nina loved to wiggle her new ass to the beat anyway. After the phone call, it was only about another mile or so to the Sutherland house.

“Ok, Nina you stay here in the car for a few minutes baby. I want to go in and talk to Andrea first.” Ben said as he pulled into the driveway. He quickly grabbed a few pieces of gum from the box and shoved them into his pocket. Then he took the rest of the box and slid it under his seat.

“Only if you promise not to fuck that little whore Andrea before you do me again. I get all jealous now and stuff, you know baby. Aren’t I your hot little sexy girl now Ben?” Nina said sliding over to Ben and trying to rub his crotch. She blew a bubble and it popped. She had to lick the gum off her face as she continued to rub Ben up and down trying to get him turned on. Ben started to get hard a little and then pulled away.

“Ok, Nina that’s enough now babe. You’re getting me all hot now before we can really party baby. I’ll come out and get you in a few minutes. I just want to see how Andrea is doing tonight and maybe invite her to join our little group party. Won’t that be fun?” Ben said smiling at Nina.

“Well, ok. But if you don’t come out soon, I’m going to wiggle my ass right on in there mister. Can you leave the car on please big guy, I want to listen to this like awesome music. It’s like I never heard such hot music or maybe got to wiggle my tits and ass to such a fucking hot beat before baby. I just can’t stop. I’d love to go to a hot club some night and shake my ass all over the dance floor. That would be so bitchin!” Nina said as she rocked her ass in the seat. She put her amazing legs up on the dash and her short mini dress slipped up and revealed the back thong she was wearing. She didn’t seem to care as she moved her legs to the beat of the music. If fact, she didn’t care about much else right now but feeling good and enjoying herself. She was starting to forget much of what her life used to be like. She just knew she felt more alive than ever now, since Ben showed up.

“Don’t worry baby. You know you’re my number one busty babe now. I’ll be back in a little bit. Just stay here and rock that hot ass to the beat.” Ben said as he got out of the car and went to the door. He was enjoying things, but was finding it hard to control the new Nina. She was becoming such a bimbo, not only in her new body but mind as well. He didn’t know how long he could keep her off him if she got anymore horny right now. Well, for now he had to focus on Andrea he thought as he rang the doorbell.

“Oh, hi Ben. This is a nice surprise. What brings you over? I’m, sure you know, but Paul is out of town for a few days. I was just finishing up dinner. You want to come in for a minute?” Andrea said smiling at Ben. She was wearing an old pair of cutoff jeans and a black tank top. Ben noticed her small breasts inside the top and he thought she might not even have a bra on underneath. Well, with such little tits she didn’t really need one anyway he thought.

“Oh, I was just driving by and was thinking I would check in on you. I know Paul is away and since you are here all alone I just wanted to make sure you were ok. Not that you can’t handle anything that comes your way Andrea, I know you’re quite capable.” Ben said grinning as he followed her into the house and back into the kitchen area.

“Well, that’s so nice of you. I know Paul has to travel a lot for work so I’m kind of used to being alone. But still, it’s nice to have a little company. Do you want a beer or anything while I clean up these dishes?” She asked as she started to clean up the counter. Ben enjoyed watching her lean over the sink as she washed a plate. She had a cute little ass and it wiggled just a little as she worked the sponge over the dish. He wanted to come up behind her and take her right there, but he had better things in mind for sweet little Andrea.

“Sure a beer would be great. Been a long day. Wow, what did you have for dinner? It smells great!” Ben said, picking up some spicy aromas still floating in the air around the room. He grabbed a bottle of beer from the fridge and twisted the top off. He started to drink it as he moved over closer to where Andrea was near the sink.

“Oh, it was just some leftover Thai food. I really like it, but this last order we got the other night was a bit more spicy than I like.” Andrea said as she continue to wash up the dishes in the sink.

“Well, I have just the answer for spicy food. I happen to have some very special new great flavored gum. Would you like to try a piece?” Ben said pulling a piece of the bimbo gum out of his pocket.

“Sure that would be great. I’m not much of a gum chewer but if it will help kills some of this spice taste, that would be great.” Andrea said as she started to dry her hands on a towel.

“Oh, here no need to stop your work Andrea and dry off. I’ll just open it and pop it in your mouth for you. Now, open wide. I think you’re really going to like this stuff.” Ben said as he quickly unwrapped the gum and shoved the wrapper in his pocket. He didn’t want Andrea reading the wrapper and asking a lot of questions.

“Sure ok. Thanks.” Andrea said as she opened up her mouth for Ben. He then popped the pink colored gum into her mouth. Pretty quickly she started to chew the gum and licked her lips a bit.

“So Andrea, how do you like the gum? Isn’t the flavor awesome? So far everyone I know that has tried it can’t get enough of it. Girls especially seem to really go ape for it!” Ben said, grinning a bit at her.

“Wow! It does taste good Ben. I’m not sure I’ve ever had gum this flavor before. At first it tasted like regular bubble gum but now it’s getting better and more intense. The flavor is so totally awesome. Where did you get this?” Andrea said smiling at Ben and continuing to chew.

“Oh, just at a little corner shop I know. I thought you would like it.” Ben said. He noticed Andrea starting to look a bit flush in the face like Nina had done when she first had the special gum. And he was starting to think her tank top looked a bit fuller on top than before.

“Oh, Ben I feel kind of funny. Maybe that Thai food didn’t agree with me. I think we should go sit down.” Andrea said. For some reason she was getting very warm and flushed. She had no idea why. She could hear her heart racing in her chest and felt like she was sweating a bit. Ben helped her a bit into the living room and eased her down into the couch. That’s nice of him to do that for her. Andrea noticed Ben had very strong arms as he helped her sit down. In fact, Andrea was starting to picture Ben with his shirt off. Oh, that’s a weird thought she said to herself as Ben sat down close to her. She did enjoy his company at dinner the other night, but she was a newly married women. So why did she keep looking at Ben’s dreamy eyes so much?

“There you go Andrea. Just sit her and relax. I’m sure you will feel much better very soon.” Ben said to her. He definitely noticed Andrea’s figure starting to become more feminine. Her top was definitely gaining some inches and he also noticed her short dark hair growing longer. She was a very petite girl to start, and now seemed to be growing more robust and sexy in front of Ben. The gum was working it’s magic once more, he thought.

“Ben this gum is great but I’m feeling so odd. Almost like I’m not myself, you know. But I’m glad you’re here to take care of me. Wow, feeling a little flushed and dizzy.” Andrea said to Ben. She felt really weird right now. It was a good feeling, but odd. Andrea started to feel her clothes getting tight on her, especially her tank top. It was a strange feeling because usually her clothes felt loose on her small body. She started to notice Ben smelled very good to her. She liked his strong touch on her arm. It was like her senses were on overdrive. She started to feel her hair rubbing against her lower neck and shoulders. That was strange because her hair was short and she shouldn’t feel it in those places she pondered. And why did her pussy start to feel wet to her? She couldn’t figure it out. But she did love the awesome gum that stud Ben had given her. It tasted so sweet. She couldn’t stop chewing it.

“You know Andrea. I wanted to let you know that I think you are a great lady. Paul is lucky to of found you. In fact if he hadn’t and I was a few years younger I might of gone after you myself. Hehe.” Ben laughed a bit as Andrea leaned back against the couch. He could tell her tits were really starting to grow now. Her tank top was filling out a lot. He could see her nipples pressing out from behind the thin material. It was really stretching and looked like it might even rip open in the middle. Her hair was below her shoulders now and her mouth was getting fuller too. Andrea’s face got a little bit younger looking too. Ben also noticed that her jean shorts were getting tight as her hips and ass filled out as well. Even her whole body was getting a slight tan as he watch Andrea transform from the bubble gum she continued to chew quickly.

“Oh, Ben that’s sweet of you to say. I’m sorry I just feel so strange. My clothes are so fucking tight on me for some reason. Oh god, sorry Ben I don’t usually say shit like that. Oh crap, I did it again. What is wrong with me? It’s like I’m not myself. But you know Ben, this gum is even better than you said. I just love it. It’s so sweet and yummy! And you know, I kind of like you too Ben. Damn, why do these shorts seem so tight on me now? I just bought them you know. I just gotta loosen them up some.” Andrea said as she unbuttoned the top button on her shorts. That helped some as her new figure expanded her shape into a much more sexy version of herself. She started to wiggle a bit on the couch as the changes continued to work their way through her system. Her hair was fuller and longer. Her face had softened and her lips were puffed up and full. And Andrea had much larger breasts now. Her old very small bust had now grown to about a size 40DD. Her small tank top had trouble holding them, especially with no bra. The fabric was about to pop open. The new tits were firm and high and Ben admired them as Andrea squirmed on the couch looking flush in the face still. Her tits just had a little jiggle to them as her round ass moved in her too tight shorts on the couch.

“Don’t worry about the language babe. I like a girl who knows how to curse when needed. Like the word fuck. Andrea do you like the word fuck?” Ben said, testing Andrea a bit to see how the transformation was coming.

“Now Ben. Why should I say fuck? I mean I do like the word fuck. God, there I go again, but I can’t help it. Fuck is a great word. I really love to fuck, you know. I fucking love to fuck! Damn, I feel so different now. But I know I like to say fuck. I really fucking do. Fuck yeah! You know Ben I think I really like to fuck a long time too. Oh yeah, I do. I know I’m not the hottest girl around but I think I’d like to fuck you right now Ben. Fuck, that would be so hot. Paul’s away and I’m so fucking horny right now. Besides, you smell so good Ben. Would you like to fuck a little schoolgirl like me Ben? Would you stud?” Andrea said smiling at Ben and moving close to him. Her body had slowed down it’s changes. She had a great figure now and was horny as a cat in heat. Ben liked what he saw and was getting hard thinking about having her.

“Well, Andrea I guess you do like the word fuck. But what’s this schoolgirl thing? How old do you think you are baby?” Ben said to Andrea. He did notice her face looked quite a bit younger. He thought Andrea was in her in her late 20’s, but she didn’t look that anymore.

“What do you mean Ben? I’m only 17 years old. Fuck, that seems weird. How can I be married to that old dude Paul. I’m still in high school. That’s fucking messed up. I’m too young too be hitched, you know stud. I still want to fuck every stud in town. But only if you are ok with that Ben. Because I want to make you so fucking happy, like you know. God, I’m horny now. I feel so hot. And what the fuck is wrong with my clothes? Why does it all this shit seem so tight on me? God, I hate this stuff!” Andrea said, getting frustrated with her old tight clothes. She started to lift her tank top up some and brushed up next to her new big tits. She started to rub them and fondle her new breasts. She smiled as she noticed how big they were now. It seemed so weird to have such big tits for some reason. But they did feel real good to her right now.

“Well, a schoolgirl huh. I always wanted to fuck a sexy schoolgirl. But that is a bit weird. Oh, Andrea I see you have noticed your big tits finally. Yeah, they are great! I bet you really like to rub them and maybe make your nipples hard. Yeah, I bet you love that Andrea. You know babe, why don’t we run upstairs to your bedroom? I bet you have a nice long mirror up there. And you can get a better look at your hot body. Maybe even get out of those tight clothes baby.” Ben told Andrea.

“Fuck, that sounds like a plan Stan! I’m not sure why these titties feel so weird to me. Wasn’t I smaller before. Fuck, who cares. They really feel good now. Let’s go up Ben.” Andrea said grabbing Ben by the hand and leading upstairs. Ben reached into his pocket and pulled out the gum wrapper. He flattened it out and read the label. It said, ‘slutty schoolgirl.’ There was a bit more detail in smaller print. He read, ‘ This will turn any woman into a high school slut. She will get an amazing body and be horny for young studs especially. But she will obey the first guy she sees after chewing the gum. The usual conditions and reactions apply.’ Well, Ben thought that explains things a bit more. He wondered what other special flavors that little old man gave him in his box of gum. Well he could look later, right now he was enjoying watching Andrea’s ass move in front of him into the master bedroom. She was almost bursting out of the shorts, but they still let her ass sway nicely as she moved into the bedroom. She immediately ran over to a long mirror on the wall.

“God, I’m a fucking hottie! Did I always look this great? Why am I wearing this small shit on this hot body? Oh, Ben you don’t mind if I strip down in front of you stud? I gotta get this crap off me.” Andrea said as she started to unzip her shorts. She couldn’t remember putting on such tight clothes as she began undressing in front of Ben.

“Sure, no problem babe. I’d love to see more of that fine body my little schoolgirl has. Take it all off Andrea. Maybe you have something better to wear in this place.” Ben said as Andrea slipped off the tight shorts. Ben could now see her awesome shaped hips and ass in the white panties she had on still. She then practically ripped her tank top off. Her new tits sprung loose and looked great on her chest. She did really look like a high school slut now. Much younger and bouncy too. Certainly no longer the flat-chested Andrea from just a little while ago. She jumped around the room and ran over to flip on some music on the radio. Andrea started to dance to the music as she lifted up the panties pulling them tight against her pussy. Ben could see she was wet underneath and she started to rub her cunt some as she also tickled her nipples with her other hand.

“Oh, fuck Ben. I still feel a bit weird and like not myself but it’s a good feeling. My pussy is so wet and my nipples are getting hard stud. God, it’s like I’ve never made myself cum before. It’s like I’m a different person Ben. But us schoolgirls are such sluts you know. God, that feels good. I must have one of the best fucking bodies in my school. Don’t you think so Ben? I mean look at these tits. Fuck, they’re huge!” Andrea said as she continued to play with herself. She continued to chew the special gum as she fingered her nipples. Andrea could feel them harden quickly and it sent a shiver of pleasure all through her sexy body.

“Oh, yeah Andrea. You are a hot fucking schoolgirl. Best I’m sure in your class babe. Why don’t you see if you have any sexy lingerie to wear now babe. I’d love to see something hot on that body of yours.” Ben said to her as she continued to rub her body. Andrea was really getting into it now. She was amazing. Maybe even hotter than what Nina had turned into. But fucking her had been great Ben thought. He hoped she was ok out in the car. Well, now he was going to get Paul’s wife too! This day just kept getting better, he thought. Not only had he turned the wife of his boss Tim into a bimbo with a body to match, now he had made Paul’s wife Andrea into a hot sexy schoolgirl. He didn’t know where this would all lead too, but he didn’t care much right now. He could feel his cock harden as he watched Andrea move towards the dresser.

“Well, ok I’ll try and find something sexy to wear Ben. Whatever you want stud. But, my pussy is getting so lonely baby. I can’t hold out too long before I need a good fuck. Yeah, god I feel like I haven’t had a fuck in forever. Now what’s do I have in here. Shit, this underwear and lingerie is crap. Hardly anything sexy. And it’s all so fucking small! Why is everything in here for like a flat-chested dyke or something? It’s no fun at all. Well, here is a little white piece of lingerie that might work. Almost looks like one of those wedding night things. Looks like there is even some garters and hose to go with it. Not sure I can get my titties in these little cups, but I’ll try Ben.” Andrea said as she quickly slipped off the old, now wet panties. Ben noticed her pussy was trimmed well and still looked wet even from where he stood. He decided to sit down on the bed while Andrea got ready. She slipped the white corset lingerie around her. Her tits spilled over the top of the small cups. She loosed a few of the snaps in the front which gave her a bit more room for her big breasts. It fit very tightly around her hips but her smaller waist had no trouble in the middle, of course.

“God, this thing is fucking tight on my titties! Ben can you help tie up the strings in back babe? I can’t reach.” Andrea moved over to Ben by the end of the bed. She turned around and Ben pulled the white strings snug as they criss-crossed the back of the corset. He tied the strings into a pretty tight bow. He noticed Andrea’s fine new ass in his face and decided to check it out some. He started to rub it and gave her ass cheek a quick lick.

“Fuck yeah stud. That feels so good. Rub that ass baby.” Andrea said leaning back into Ben as he continued to rub her ass cheeks. He stood up and reached around grabbing her tits. She leaned more into him as he caressed her shapely body.

“Damn, Andrea. You are one hot piece of ass. I love how you feel. You are the hottest schoolgirl around baby. I can’t want to fuck you Andrea. Would you like me to fuck you Andrea? What about Paul? Do you think a wife should act like such a slut?” Ben asked, probing a bit to see how far Andrea had changed. He licked her neck as he continued to rub her body up and down.

“Screw Paul. He’s not here and I’m horny. It’s his own damn fault for leaving such a sexy piece off ass around at home all alone. He’s not much of a lover anyway, that I can remember. It’s weird but I do remember fucking with him, but it’s like it was a different me. Well, it doesn’t fucking matter now. Besides, I only want to make you happy now Ben. I just know you know how to make a girl scream. This body was built to fuck, and I want you so bad now baby!” Andrea said turning around and kissing Ben hard and long. Her lips felt soft and warm on his. Ben could even taste a tiny bit of the flavor of the gum in her mouth. He pulled her tight against him grabbing her tiny corseted waist.

“Hey, Andrea my little fucking hottie. Why don’t you get those nylons on and garters hooked up first. Maybe grab some heels too. I want to admire your hot body a bit more before we fuck. Plenty of time for fucking tonight anyway baby. Plenty of time.” Ben said to Andrea.

“Ok Ben. I love dressing up all slutty and stuff for you. It makes me crazy and even more horny. Let me get the rest of this stuff on for you baby. Maybe you could snap some pictures of me too. That would be fucking hot! I think there is a camera around here somewhere Ben.” Andrea said as she sat on the edge of the bed and pulled the white thigh high hose on. The hose had lace tops and she clipped the garters in place as she pulled the nylons up her long shapely legs. Ben loved watching her dress up like this for him. His wife didn’t like wearing things like this, especially these days. Wow, if Rachel knew what he was up to she would be pissed he thought. Ben started to wonder what a piece of this bubble gum would do to Rachel? Yeah, he might have to test that out sometime he thought as he searched for a camera. He noticed one over on the nightstand by the bed. Ben grabbed it and turned it on.

“You’re looking pretty damn hot Andrea. Even more than without clothes on girl. God, you such a fucking hot slut now baby. I want to just eat you up. I’m going to snap a few pictures of your sweet body girl. Just keep doing what you’re doing Andrea.” Ben said as he clicked a few shots off.

“Ok lover. God this lingerie is so tight on my tits, but it does feel good on me. I love the nylons and garters a lot! They feel so sexy. I’m going to find some high heels to wear for my big stud.” Andrea said as she went into the closet. As she bent over looking for a pair of heels, Ben snapped some great pictures of her ass and legs. The garters stretched tight as she bent over, finding a pair of white high heels. Andrea quickly slipped the shoes on while Ben whistled at her. She grinned back at him. As she stood up quickly the gum she had been chewing all this time slipped out of her mouth. She stumbled a bit and started to fall back. Ben quickly moved to catch her.

“Andrea are you ok baby? You looked dizzy and started to fall. It’s a good thing I was nearby to catch you sugar.” Ben said to her. He noticed she wasn’t chewing the gum anymore. She started to get a funny look on her face. He thought he noticed the gum drop to the floor just before she stumbled in the heels. Ben noticed her face was just slightly older looking now and he thought her tits were shrinking. Better find that gum fast, he thought.

“Crap, why do I feel so tired? And what’s going on here? I don’t remember getting dressed like this. Ben is that you? What’s going on? I feel so strange. What are you doing in my bedroom? Oh my god, what’s happened to me?” Andrea said. Her body was starting to revert back and her mind was reasserting itself. The old Andrea was returning. Her tits started to shrink a little and her ass got a bit smaller too. Just then Ben found the piece of gum and brushed it off.

“Here baby. Just chew on this gum and you will feel much better.” Ben said and shoved it back into Andrea’s mouth before she could protest. Ben moved her mouth up and down a bit and she started to chew the gum again. She couldn’t resist how good it tasted in her mouth. After just a few chews her body regained it’s full slutty schoolgirl look once more. She smiled as Ben looked her over.

“Well, for some reason I zoned out there for a few but I’m back now lover. Hey, why don’t you take some hot pictures of me while I pose for you. I always wanted to do this but for some reason never had the nerve. Maybe we can post them up on Myspace.com or something later on Ben. That would be fucking hot! I’d love all the horny guys out there to see my hot body and jack off to it. It makes me even wetter thinking about it.” Andrea said as she got up and started to go through some poses for Ben. She really worked the outfit and her body. She was very flexible now and looked great in the heels and lingerie. After snapping several shots she came over to Ben by the bed.

“That was some great posing Andrea. You’re such a slut, and I love it. Paul’s an idiot to leave such a fine item like you at home all alone. Now, let me shove my big cock up your tight little pussy.” Ben said pulling her down on the bed.

“What the hell is going on here? Ben?! Andrea is that you?” Said a voice from the doorway.

“Fuck, Nina baby is that you? Oh, shit what happened to your body babe?!” Ben said. Nina stood in the doorway. She still had on the red tube dress, but her body was almost back to the old version of Nina.

“Ben, what the hell is going on? And what are you doing with Andrea?! I woke up out in a car in the drive and had these weird clothes on. I knew this was Andrea’s and Paul’s house so I came in. I thought I had been kidnapped or something. And I find you in here about to fuck Paul’s wife. Although she looks a lot different.” Nina said to Ben and Andrea.

“Gotta wait your turn you old bitch. Ben is all mine sister. We are going to fuck all night!” Andrea said nuzzling over to Ben.

“Well shit, this just got more complicated!” Ben said rolling his eyes, trying to figure out what to do now.