The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bubble Gum Bimbo’s

By Dr. Fakes

Part 3:

After Ben discovered the special bubble gum that turned ordinary women into amazingly hot bimbos he started to have fun. Even after turning Nina (the wife of his boss) into a young, hot bimbo, he wanted more. So he decided to also change the young Andrea into another wet dream come true. But Nina it seems has changed back to her old self and now Ben must quickly figure out what to do about it.

Nina stood in the bedroom doorway. She looked very odd standing there with her old body in the slinky red tube dress. Her tits were sagging and small again and not nearly big or perky enough to hold up the dress well. Nina kept pulling it up to keep it from slipping down. She also looked pretty unsteady on the high heels she had on right now.

“Ben, I asked you what the hell is going on? How did I get here and why am I wearing such weird clothes? And what has Andrea done to herself? She looks like she has had some kind of surgery or something. Are you two having an affair? She’s got some pretty sexy lingerie on. I don’t understand any of this mister!” Nina said, feeling strange and a bit scared right now. She was in a bit of haze since the bubble gum effects wore off, but she knew something was very wrong. She also had a feeling she should run away if she could. Unfortunately she was a bit unsteady right now and even felt a bit dizzy.

“Now, Nina dear. Why don’t you have a seat in the chair by the dresser. I’ll explain everything. It’s really pretty simple actually.” Ben said as he casually reached into his pocket trying to find a new piece of gum. He knew he had to do something quickly or everything would come apart that he had been working on. And he wasn’t about to let that happen.

“Well, I do feel kind of dizzy. Maybe I should sit down. I just wish Andrea would put some more clothes on. That skimpy corset she has on is pretty revealing you know. I never knew she had such large breasts before. And her hair is so long now. I don’t really care if you two have some kind of thing going on. I just won’t lie for you to anyone. But really Andrea, you and Paul haven’t been married that long. Why are you already screwing around on him? And with Ben?” Nina said as she sat down in the chair. She crossed her legs and was tugging at the short dress to keep it from revealing too much as she sat there watching Andrea get up and wiggle over towards the closet.

“Oh, shit Nina. I don’t care about Paul anymore. Besides he’s gone so much. Ben is my big stud now. He’s so much sexier than Paul. And don’t get any ideas either sister. You’re too old and saggy for him anyway girl. I guess since you spoiled the mood I’ll put on my lacey robe. But Ben, make her leave soon. I’m so fucking hot and wet now. We barely got started lover.” Andrea said as she pulled a fairly sheer lace robe from the closet and wrapped it around her body. She grabbed a nail file from her dresser and sat on the edge of it filing her long nails looking a bit bored now. Andrea crossed her legs and enjoyed how the lace of the robe slipped up her thighs.

“Believe me Andrea, I just want to figure this out and get out of here. I’ve got no intention of taking Ben from you. Unlike you, I love my husband Tim. Besides, Ben is not even my age and he works for Tim. And you’re so much younger than Ben too young lady. Actually, you’re not much of lady anymore I see. In fact, for some reason you look younger now, more like a teenage girl now. That seems so weird to me. And if I ever strayed at all, it certainly wouldn’t be with Ben. I mean he isn’t even my type. He’s much too tall for me or even you. Besides he works for my husband like I said. Now Ben, tell me how I got here and why I’m dressed like a cheap whore. I woke up out in your car on the driveway. Were we at some kind of costume party or something? Maybe I passed out and you were taking me home?” Nina said as she looked over at Ben. For some reason he did look kind of sexy to Nina. No matter what she just said to Andrea she started to feel a little warm and dizzy when she looked into Ben’s eyes. She must be getting ill or something she thought to herself.

“Well, Nina. It’s pretty simple really. I helped you get here and got you some new clothes. In fact, just a little while ago we went shopping and you seemed to really like the tight dress and how it hugged your curves and big tits. You even helped pick it out.” Ben said as he smiled over at Nina.

“What?! When did this all happen? I don’t remember going shopping with you Ben. And I certainly would never buy a dress like this. Also, I don’t have big breasts of any kind. This dress is made for someone with a much bigger chest than me. It doesn’t fit me at all. Besides, Andrea seems to of cornered the market on silicone boob jobs this week. I mean look at her tits. I didn’t know she was getting work done on her body. She seemed fine before too. She had a nice wholesome look. Now she looks like some kind of cheap bimbo. Maybe she could hold this dress up now, but I sure can’t. I am an older woman. Not some young slut that you can have a quickie with.” Nina said, adjusting the top of the dress again. She felt very awkward in the slinky bright red tube of fabric on her body. She also could tell she had on some weird thong type of underwear. It kept riding up her rear. She never had worn anything like that before. How did all this happen she thought as Ben moved closer to her? He looked even better close up, Nina thought. She really needed to leave soon she decided.

“Jesus Nina. You are an ugly old bitch. And I’ll tell you there is none of that icky silicon in my boobies. These are all natural girl. As if I would ever do that. Gross! You want to give my big titties a quick feel to be sure honey?” Andrea said as she moved over and bent down in front of Nina. She shoved her large cleavage in front of Nina’s shocked face. All the while, she continued to work the sweet tasting gum in her mouth. Of course, the gum continued to work it’s magic, pouring it’s enhancements into Andrea’s body and maintaining her new look. She continued to ooze the ultimate in a sexy schoolgirl image. And she had never been happier or more empty headed.

“Now, now Andrea. Be nice. You know, I think Nina is an attractive older woman. In fact, I think she could even be a lot more sexy. Maybe even look hot enough for that dress. Andrea run downstairs doll. Get me a beer and I’ll talk with Nina some more.” Ben said as he swatted and pinched Andrea’s ass on her way out the door. She giggled and winked at Ben as she did as he asked. As she left, Ben pulled a piece of gum out of his pocket, pulling it out of the wrapper at the same time. The wrapper fell to the floor, but Nina didn’t seem to pay attention.

“Ben, I don’t know what you are talking about. Be more sexy? What’s that comment suppose to mean? All I want is to know what happened to me and how I got here. I don’t believe I would ever agree to buy something like this, let alone wear it. Maybe I should just call Tim up and have him come over here and get me.” Nina said. She was starting to panic a bit now. Something in the back of her head was warning her that Ben was dangerous. But, she started to get more attracted to the danger element. Her life had been a bit boring lately.

“No need to bug Tim, Nina my dear. I think it would be much easier to just show you.” Ben quickly grabbed Nina from behind and pulled her jaw down and slipped the piece of gum inside. He moved her lower jaw up and down a bit to get her to chew it some. She tried to wiggle out of his grasp but he was too strong for Nina. She twisted her head around but couldn’t break free of Ben’s hold on her.

“Gahhh, mmmrphh, what is that, stuff, in my, mrphh, ughhh,....” Nina said as she tried to open her mouth. She then tasted something sweet and chewy inside as she felt Ben move her mouth up and down. It tasted like bubble gum. Why had Ben forced this into her mouth? Actually she noticed quickly it tasted like the best gum she had ever had. She quickly started to chew it on her own, unable to resist how good it tasted. A sweet warm flow of juices flowed down her throat. Nina started to feel a tingling all over her body. And she also was feeling very warm. She stopped wiggling and Ben let her mouth go after a minute as she started to chew the gum a lot more on her own.

“Now, Nina. That should help you understand much better than I could ever explain. Do you like that gum Nina? I bet you do. Chew it up nina, just like a good little bimbo should.” Ben said to her, smiling all the while he watched Nina chew.

“Damn, Ben. You didn’t need to shove it in my mouth like medicine for a kid. It’s fucking great! Where did you get it? I’ve never tasted anything so good and sweet in my life.” Nina said as she continued to chew. She also stopped tugging at the top of the red tube dress. For some reason it was staying up just fine now. Were her breasts bigger somehow? How could that be? She really started to feel like moving around some. Energy was spreading through her whole body, flowing like electricity through all her limbs. She got up and started to walk around the room some.

“Yeah, that gum is the greatest! Nina, I think you are looking even hotter now in that dress. See what I little positive attitude and the right suggestions will do. You know Nina, your tits fill that dress just fine babe. If Andrea wasn’t so jealous of you, I’d think about taking you for a turn in bed right now girl.” Ben said as he watched Andrea fill out like she had been awhile ago. Her tits were maybe even a bit bigger than last time, and her ass and hips were bigger as well. Her hair grew out again and this time it turned a nice auburn color and was long and silky. Her nails grew quickly as well and became a deep red color. But Ben noticed the biggest change from last time was Nina’s face. It only got a little younger looking than her normal look. Her lips filled out, but other than a few wrinkles gone she still looked a lot like the older Nina. The changes happened much more quickly this time.

“God damn Ben. Look at me in that mirror. Is that really me? Look at my chest and my hair! What’s happened to my body? I look like such a fucking whore now. Look at this ass on me. And these tits. I could screw every teenage boy in my neighborhood now Ben. They would love to fuck little old Nina now. I’d love to suck some of those fine young cocks. Oh what am I saying?! God, I feel like such a slut now! What’s wrong with me? I must be having some kind of a mental breakdown. Maybe it’s seeing you and that slutty Andrea here triggered something in my mind. Fuck! It must be all those years of little or no fucking sex. It’s all built up inside me or some shit like that. But I can’t stop thinking about getting some cock to suck on.” Nina said, licking her big lips. She had altered even faster than the first time. But, with a few differences. She seemed not as young as last time and her body was a bit bigger and more rounded and voluptuous too. Ben noticed her lips were fuller too and had deepened in color. Even her eyelashes were full and long now. Ben decided she looked just as good as the last version, maybe even a bit better. Ben searched the floor for the gum wrapper. He quickly found it as Andrea came back in with his beer.

“Sorry it took me so long baby. I had to go down into the basement. We were all out in the fridge. It’s a little warm honey. Shit, what happened to the old Nina? She looks like a whore now. Her titties are huge! She’s got like an awesome badonkadonk ass too! And her hair is like so totally long now. She’s a fucking hottie!” Andrea said as she saw the new Nina wiggling around in front of Ben and admiring herself in the mirror.

“Oh, I think the hot Nina just decided to come out of her shell. Hehe! Don’t think about it girl! I just gave her a little encouragement. Now, don’t you worry your pretty little head about it Andrea. I want you to be Nina’s best girlfriend now. That would make me very happy. In fact, why don’t you go give your new girlfriend a big kiss.” Ben said as he looked down to read the gum wrapper. It said in small print, ‘Sexy MILF.’ Any woman that chews this gum will become a very sexy ‘mom I’d like to fuck.’ She will become very shapely and want to screw young boys mainly. Also, she will love to masturbate often as well and always wear sexy clothes. She will do anything to lure young guys to screw her. But she will obey the first guy she sees after chewing the gum. The usual conditions and reactions apply. Well, that explains why Nina still looked a bit older than her last change, but still very hot. Young teenage boys would love to have her teach them a thing or two about sex. I bet she could really thrill them now, Ben thought as he put the wrapper in his pocket.

“Ok Ben, if you say so stud. Looks like we are going to be girlfriends Nina. That’s like, so totally awesome! We can chat on the phone and do each other’s hair and stuff like that. Come here Nina, let me plant a big wet one on my bestest friend.” Andrea said as she moved over towards Nina.

“Well, I don’t know about that Andrea. I prefer young men. But you are pretty damn hot girl. I love that sexy outfit you have on Andrea.” Nina said as she checked Andrea out in her corset and lacey robe. Nina did think she looked sexy. She had a quick flash of a much more plain and dull looking Andrea, but the image faded as she got up close to her new girlfriend. She even smelled good to Nina. Both women licked their lips in anticipation as Andrea smiled at the new Nina.

“Go ahead Nina. I want you to be Andrea’s girlfriend forever. You too are going to have some great times, with me too. Give her a big kiss. Pretend you both are sort of lesbo’s for a little while. And I want you both to keep chewing your gum. Do you understand?” Ben asked them both.

“Ok Ben.” They both said together as they moved closer. Andrea dropped her robe and let it fall to the ground. Then she pulled Nina in close and started to press her tits up to hers. Both women really enjoyed the feeling of their big tits pressed together. Neither one of them had ever felt that sensation before. This was especially true since until recently they both had fairly small breasts. And they loved how it made their nipples harden when they pressed in tight together, as they smiled all the while.

“Damn Andrea. Your tits are almost as big as mine. They feel so nice pressed against me baby. Come here and let me lick those cherry lips of yours.” Nina said as she moved in to kiss Andrea. They kissed long and deeply for a minute or more. Their hands moved up and down each other’s sexy new bodies, exploring all their various curves and shapes. Andrea especially liked the feel of Nina’s big ass. She grabbed her fine cheeks and squeezed them in her hands pulling Nina in even tighter. Nina probed the inside of Andrea’s mouth with her tongue as well. Her mouth tasted sweet, like the gum she was chewing.

“That’s the spirit Nina. You are looking fine girl. Don’t you think Tim would be upset with you screwing around with Andrea and me like this?” Ben asked Nina trying to make sure she was completely converted over again. He smiled as he watched the two hot babes he had created embrace in front of him.

“Shit, that old fuck? What do I care about what he thinks? He never pays much attention to me anymore anyway. Always out of town or some shit like that. Fuck! A girl gets lonely, you know Ben. Anyway, I’ll do as I please. I’d much rather be here with you two. God, this is so much fun. Of course, a young high school football stud would be hot to have here too! Hehe!” Nina said as she fantasized about screwing high school boys in their school locker room or maybe even giving a blow job to the pizza guy. Yeah that would be fucking hot, Nina thought.

“Hey, Nina. I’d love to see your big titties more girlfriend. Pull those babies out and let me check them out girl!” Andrea said as she started to help Nina pull down the dress off her big, oversized tits. Just then the doorbell rang.

“Shit! Who could that be? Hey Andrea honey are you expecting anyone to drop by tonight? Perhaps a neighbor or friend?” Ben asked as the two girls temporarily stopped their fondling of each others body.

“Nah, I don’t think so. But I’m not sure, you know. Like it’s kind of hard to think about old stuff and junk. You know Ben?” Andrea said as she twirled her long hair and blew a small bubble with her gum. Her mind fuzzy about her past and flooded with new thoughts of sex and school days.

“Ok, I’ll go and check and see who it is. Maybe I can get rid of them. I’ll be right back girls. You two amuse yourselves while I’m gone.” Ben said as the bell rang again. Who ever this person was, they were not very patient. Ben bounced down the stairs and opened the front door. The person standing there was a definite surprise.

“Ben? What are you doing over here. Isn’t Paul out of town? I thought I saw a familiar car out front. I was just dropping off some insurance forms for Paul to sign when he got back in town. They have to go in soon.” The woman said as she walked into the house right past Ben who was staring at her, a bit in shock.

“Tami, it’s nice to see you. Yeah, Paul’s not back yet. I just decided to stop by and see if Andrea was ok. You know I don’t live too far from here and I know Paul was out of town. So I just stopped by on my way home to make sure everything was ok. You know what happens when women don’t have their big strong guy around to watch over them. Anything can happen. Hehe!” Ben said, smiling and laughing a bit at Tami. She was the human resources person at the company Ben worked at. She was an older woman in her mid fifties. She was about average height and had put on the usual weight in her hips and ass as she got older. She had very short dyed light blonde hair with some gray showing through. No real figure on her anymore. She wore glasses and had very thin lips.

“Oh Ben, that was very thoughtful of you. You are very handy I know. And so big and strong too.” Tami said as she put her hand on Ben’s arm and squeezed it some. He had always thought Tami liked him. She tended to flirt with him when she could get away with it. Ben had heard some stories about Tami. She had a reputation as a bit of a sex addict when she was younger. He had found out she had a few affairs but for some reason her husband never left her. Ben had always found her attention kind of silly, she was quite a bit older and not attractive at all to him. Well, at least not yet Ben thought as he smiled at Tami’s attentions.

“Now Tami, if you keep grabbing my arm like that people will talk. Remember when you told me that? You know, that week we kept bumping into each other at work.” Ben reminded her. Tami moved in and sat down on the couch with the envelope of papers in her hand. She set them down on an end table and smiled up at Ben.

“Oh, that’s silly Ben. Besides, I don’t care what people say. I know they gossip about me anyway. Come sit down and we can chat a bit. Oh, where is Andrea anyway? Is she upstairs or in the bathroom?” Tami said to Ben. He moved to sit next to her on the couch and then heard some giggling sounds upstairs. The boards in the floor upstairs creaked above them and then a kind of scream was heard by Ben and Tami.

“Oh my, what was that? Did Andrea get hurt or fall? We should go see.” Tami said, getting up off the couch. Ben grabbed her hand and slightly pulled her back down.

“No, it’s ok Tami. Andrea was doing a workout when I got her and I think she said her calf was a bit sore from her jog this morning. I’m sure they are, I mean she is fine up there.” Ben said, as he grinned slightly at Tami. He noticed her small breasts bounce a little under her white blouse as she sat back down on the couch. She had a pair of tan slacks on as well some small hoop earrings that jiggled as she adjusted her wide rear on the sofa.

“Well, ok Ben if you say so. Now how have you been? We haven’t talked in awhile. How’s Rachel these days? You have such a nice wife.” Tami said, putting her hand on Ben’s knee. She smiled up at Ben and batted her eyes at him. She had always been a flirt and couldn’t resist the handsome Ben sitting right next to her.

“Oh, she’s fine. Busy and a little tired lately. You know how it is. I do have to say Tami, you are looking good. Have you been dieting or something? You seem to have a lot of energy tonight.” Ben said to Tami as he moved just a little closer to her on the couch.

“That’s sweet of you to say Ben. No, I’m still heavier than I want to be. I do try to eat right. I even tried some of those diet pills, but nothing seems to do the trick. Sometimes, I just wish so hard I was 20 years younger and had my old shape back. You didn’t know me then, but I wasn’t half bad looking.” Tami said to Ben. She found his interest in her kind of exciting. Of course, nothing would come of it. But a little harmless flirting was ok, Tami thought to herself as she smiled up at Ben’s handsome face. He did smell very good to her right now.

“Well, I bet you were Tami. I can see you really making all the guys crazy. Hey, Tami would you like to try a piece of gum. I found this new novelty gum and people say it really tastes great. You know this type of novelty stuff usually is really bad but the people I know who have tried this seem to really go crazy for it!” Ben told Tami as he pulled the last few pieces of gum he had out of his pocket.

“Well, I’m not much of a gum chewer really. But if you say it’s good then sure, I will try a piece.” Tami said as Ben put three pieces of gum in her hand.

“I have to tell you that I found it at this little out of the way store. I thought it would be fun for a party gag thing. So you will have to check out the names on the gum wrappers and pick the one you want. I hear they all taste great and people love how they taste!” Ben said as he grinned at Tami. She looked over the gum labels. He could hardly resist laughing and grinning at what was about to happen to the unsuspecting Tami.

“Geez Ben. What kind of store did you find this stuff at? This one says ‘Black Street Hooker’ gum!” Tami said to him.

“Oh, I don’t remember now Tami. Like I said, I just thought it might be fun to try at a party sometime. But I haven’t had a chance to really have a party lately. What do the other pieces say Tami?” Ben told her trying to distract her a bit.

“This one says ‘Asian MILF’ gum. Hmm, what’s a MILF? Think I’ve heard that before somewhere. Oh and this last one says ‘Beach Bunny’ gum. Well, those are some pretty racy names for gum. Ben I wouldn’t of thought you would go in for this type of adult joke stuff. You always seem so normal and straight laced to me.” Tami said turning over the gum in her hands and trying to read some of the fine print. Her eyes were not the best and she was squinting at the labels. She couldn’t make out the writing.

“Now Tami maybe I’m not exactly who you think I am. Anyway, just try a piece. I hear women especially really like it. So just pick one and give it a try Tami.” Ben said trying to move her along. He could still hear a few noises from upstairs and wasn’t sure how long Nina and Andrea would be able to entertain themselves without him around. They both were pretty dumb right about now.

“Well, ok since you seem so set on this. I may as well try a piece. How about the ‘Beach Bunny’ one? That seems to be maybe the tamest label on these.” Tami said as she unwrapped the piece and handed the other pieces and wrapper back to Ben. She popped the gum in her mouth and started to chew.

“Good for you Tami. I think you will really like it. I did mean to say there are a few special side benefits of this special gum. No big deal really. I think you will actually enjoy them.” Ben told Tami as she started to chew more vigorously.

“What was that Ben? I wasn’t paying attention honey. This gum is so juicy and good. It almost feels like warm honey going down my throat. Oh, and is it warm in here?” Tami said as she continued to chew the gum. She noticed she was starting to feel quite warm and reached down to open the next couple of buttons on her blouse. She started to notice her bra feeling very tight on her breasts as well.

“Well, I was about to say Tami that this gum has a tendency to help women become a little more than they were. And you know it’s funny, but the label on the gum seems to make a big difference on the effect.” Ben said as he watched Tami’s hair begin to lengthen. It started to become a beautiful honey blonde color as well.

“Oh, yeah sure Ben. That’s real funny. Like the ‘Beach Bunny’ label would do something to me. Like you know make me act like a stupid beach bunny. Right. Like that’s going to happen. As if! God, why do my little titties feel so tight in my bra? And why is it so fucking hot in here?” Tami said, a bit surprised at the language she was using around Ben. She needed to get her bra off soon she thought to herself since her breasts were pressing out so hard on it now. She stood up and noticed her slacks slipped down off of her waist on to her hips. She started to head to the other room.

“Now Tami where are you going? Aren’t you enjoying the gum? I bet it’s really tasting good right now. I love what you have done with your hair too. It’s really looking awesome now!” Ben said as he admired Tami’s new long golden locks.

“Damn! What happened to my hair Ben? It’s like so totally long now. And the color? What’s going on with me? Ever since I started chewing this awesome gum it’s like I feel so totally weird. You know? I’m sorry I’m acting so goofy Ben. And sorry for saying those bad words too. A girl shouldn’t talk like that. Like as if I was a dirty school girl or something.” Tami said as she tried to keep her slacks from falling down all the way. Her longer hair kept getting in her face and she had to flip it back several times. She started to twirl it a bit and blew a bubble with the great gum Ben gave her. Tami was having a lot of trouble concentrating now. She kept thinking of maybe going to a tanning booth. Maybe even the beach.

“Tami, I never realized how cute you are. That husband of yours is a lucky guy. Hey, how about a quick kiss just for fun? I bet you would like that a lot. In fact, I bet you are dying to kiss me right about now.” Ben said movie next to Tami. He quickly pulled her in close to his body. Tami let go of her slacks and this time they slipped all the way down to her ankles. She put her hands up on Ben’s chest and tried to press him away a bit.

“Ben, what the fuck are you doing? Shit, why did my slacks fall down? This isn’t right Ben. But damn, your chest feels so hard and strong. And you smell so good. Kind of musky. Hehe! Sorry, but my tits are pressing so hard on this damn bra. It’s killing me Ben. Maybe you could help me with that stud!” Tami said before she could stop herself. Ben then tore open her blouse and quickly unclipped Tami’s white bra. It snapped loose and her bigger tits sprung out. They were a nice size and stayed very high even without the bra’s support. Her mind was filled with thoughts of lazy days in the sun and big men rubbing her skin down with oil and lotion. Then she started to think of rubbing parts of the men with the lotion too. She smiled up at Ben then and reaching up pulled his head down to her moist lips. They kissed fast and hard and all Tami could think of was how good the gum in her mouth still tasted.

“Man Tami! That was quite a kiss doll. Or should I call you Tami the Beach Bunny? Hehe!” Ben said. The new Tami stood there in her torn blouse and opened bra. Her slacks were around her ankles and Ben could see the plain white undies she had on. He could now see most of the changes in Tami more clearly. Her tits were a nice size and she had a very hourglass type of figure now. Perfect for a tight, little bikini he thought. She had a light, golden tan and a nice looking firm ass. Her new long hair fell to just about her nipples and was full and slightly wavy. Her face had been made much younger looking like she might of in her youth.

“Gosh! I like feel so funny Ben. But kissing you was like fucking awesome. Not sure why I am acting like a total ditz now either! But who cares! My titties feel so much better now outside that silly old bra I had on. Gosh these clothes are like for an old lady or something. I’m like only 20 something, I think. Hehe! I feel so silly now.” Tami said as she twirled around the room some. She started to do a little dance, wiggling her body and ass to some unheard music. Ben decided to go flip on the stereo for her. He found a station playing some hot dance music. Tami continued to strut her new form across the room.

“That’s it Tami baby. Work that body good girl. Damn, I never thought an HR lady could look so fucking hot! But I guess you left all that behind now. Isn’t that right beach bunny Tami!” Ben chuckled a bit as Tami danced and looked at him like he was speaking a foreign language. The gum had worked wonders on the old Tami.

“Shit Ben. What’s an HR lady? Hmm, did I used to do that? Yeah, I think we worked like at a stupid job or something together. I’m having like such a hard time thinking and stuff. I’d much rather be fucking or dancing all night. Or maybe do some other stuff too Ben?” Tami said giggling as she moved closer to Ben. She danced around him, rubbing her hot body on his. She had never felt more alive. Tami had a few vague thoughts that something was wrong, but her very low IQ now didn’t help to focus and bring those memories out. Her new raging hormones were keeping her focused on Ben and how sexy he looked to her now.

“You know Tami. I think you would look much better in some new, sexy clothes. Let me run upstairs and see if Andrea has something you can wear. I’ll be right back honey.” Ben said as he swatted Tami’s rear on his way upstairs. She enjoined that as well. Her mind was accepting everything that had happened. Tami had a big sex drive before and now with the gum and new body it was going into overdrive. She pulled off the remainder of her old clothing and danced her way out into the kitchen. She was thirsty and wanted a something to cool off her sweaty body.

Ben found Nina and Andrea up in the bedroom on the bed pleasuring each other. They were licking each other’s pussy in a classic 69 style pose.

“Well, I’m glad you two are enjoying yourselves. Man you look fucking hot together. I just wish Tim and Paul could see what I have done to their wives. Made them both into a couple of bimbo sluts. The best part is they both just love it! Don’t you girls?” Ben asked them as they came up for a breather.

“Oh, Ben we missed you. Where have you been stud? Andrea’s hot and all, but I need a big cock to suck on.” Nina said to Ben.

“I know baby. I’ll be with you in a little while. Hey Nina, I want you to give Tim a call. Tell him you are spending the night over at Andrea’s since Paul is out of town. Don’t want him to worry or anything.” Ben told her.

“Oh, goodie! A sleepover! We can have a party! I love my new girlfriend. Nina is fucking like so totally hot and all. Even for like an older babe, you know. Her pussy tastes so sweet Ben. God, I’m always horny! My cunt is throbbing! Fuck, it feels so great!” Andrea said rubbing her clit a little.

“Andrea, I’ve got another friend downstairs. I’m going to find something for her to wear.” Ben said as he started looking through Andrea’s closet. Of course most of the clothing was pretty normal and tame. Not to mention for a thin girl with not much of a figure. At least that was the old Andrea. Ben did find a pair of black, low riding jeans and a pink tube top. Probably something Andrea had from back in her days at college. He found a pair of red high heels too. Hopefully this stuff would fit close enough for Tami he thought as he ran back downstairs. He found Tami naked in the kitchen.

“There you are lover boy. I was so fucking lonely. What do you have there?” Tami said. She was sitting up on the counter drinking a bottle of water. Ben quickly made sure she was still chewing the gum. Tami blew a small bubble and Ben was relieved.

“Just a cute little outfit for you. I couldn’t find any underwear that would work. Is that ok Tami?” Ben told her as she hopped down and looked the clothes over.

“Yeah stud. I hate the idea of underwear anyway. Well, that is unless it’s super sexy, like a thong or hot bikini bra top.” Tami said as she grabbed the black jeans. She had little trouble getting them up over her ass but she finally managed it. They fit very tightly, but stretched out some. They rode low on Tami’s hips and the tight fit made her crotch look very hot.

“Those jeans look fucking hot on you Tami. I love how your ass looks in them. Come here and let me see if I can even get my hands in the back pockets now.” Ben said. Tami walked over and pressed up next to Ben. He reached around and pushed hard to stick a hand down each back pocket. Ben pulled Tami in close and she giggled as he kissed her neck and ear. Her big tits pressed up to Ben’s chest and he could feel her nipples harden. He never had imagined the old HR lady Tami could turn into something like this. Of course that was before he had discovered the special, magical bubble gum.

“Shit Ben. I think these jeans are going to pop open. But they rub my pussy and hold it so tight it feels great. I don’t think I ever had anything this tight on my ass ever before. I love being pressed up next to your hot body.” Tami said.

“Me too, Tami. Here I brought this little tube top and some shoes. Hope they fit. Not sure about the shoes. But the top will stretch pretty well I think.” Ben said to her as Tami pulled the top over her long blonde hair. She pulled the top down over her breasts. It was a snug fit but she managed it. Tami pulled the top down so her nipples were barely covered and she showed a great amount of cleavage. After a few more adjustments Tami bent down to slip on the heels. Again, it was a snug fit but she got them on. As she walked around the kitchen and turned for Ben he realized how very hot this version of Tami looked. And if she looked this good in some of Andrea’s old clothes he thought she would look amazing in something that was a lot more sexy and fit her new body better.

“It seems weird walking in these heels and they pinch my feet a little but I like how they make me sway my hips for you. Ben, I feel so hot now. What should we do now baby? Now that I’m all dressed up. I was kind of hoping to lay out a little blanket and have you fuck me right here on the kitchen floor. God, that would be fucking hot!” Tami said. She was completely transformed and had just some basic memories of her previous life. All she knew is she wanted Ben right now.

“Tami, go grab your purse in the other room. I want you to make a phone call. I want you to phone home and let your husband know you are spending the night over at Andrea’s house. Tell him she wanted some company and you two were going to chat for awhile.” Ben told her.

“My husband? Oh yeah. I guess I’m married. He’s a big guy right? Ok, I’ll call him up since you said so Ben. But I don’t really fucking care what he thinks. I want to be with you Ben.” Tami said as she grabbed her purse.

“I know baby. But we can’t have too many questions right now. Then we are going on a little errand.” Ben said. Tami called home and told her husband what Ben told her to say. She almost started laughing at one point but Ben shook a finger at her and she quieted down.

“I’m sorry Ben. But that old guy sounded so lame on the phone. I just want to have some fun with you baby.” Tami said as she moved over to sit closer to Ben on the couch.

“Hey Tami. Let’s go for a drive. I want to go by work. Do you remember how to get in the vault there still?” Ben asked her. It was time to get some of that additional pay he long deserved.

“Work? The vault? Hmm, I don’t know Ben. It’s hard to think. Maybe some numbers. Oh, yeah. Silly me. I can never remember stuff like that. I think I wrote all that junk down in a little book in my purse Ben.” Tami said as she grabbed it and found the book.

“Here, let me see. Oh, you put the numbers on different pages but I think I’ve got them. Let’s go Tami.” He told her as he got up and pulled Tami along with him.

“Slow down baby. It’s hard to move fast in these heels. Hey, could we like grab some beer when we go out? I couldn’t find any in the kitchen.” Tami said as she wiggled to catch up with Ben.

“Sure Tami. Hey girls! I’m going out for a bit. You both be good and keep chewing your gum. I’ll be back in a little while.” Ben called upstairs. He heard some laughing and just figured they were screwing each other again.

“Who is up there Ben? Is it Andrea?” Tami said to Ben as she continued to crack the sweet gum inside her mouth. The flavor lasted forever, she thought that seemed funny.

“Oh yeah it’s Andrea and another friend. You remember Nina Monahan? She is married to my boss Tim.” Ben said.

“Hmm, Nina. Yeah, I think so. She’s an older woman right? Kind of a plain Jane I think.” Tami said, trying to concentrate.

“Hehe. Well, not so much anymore. I’ll introduce you later. Let’s go and get some money. We are going to be having a lot of fun from now on and I need some cash to keep my girl happy right?” Ben said smiling down at Tami. He opened the door and Tami followed him.

“Damn right you do. I need some better stuff to wear than this Ben. And I want a hot bikini to wear around while I sun bathe.” Tami said, holding on to Ben’s arm.

“I think we can easily arrange that Tami. I plan on getting enough cash to last us a long while. Got to keep my girl happy!” Ben said as he headed to the car. Yes, things were going great Ben thought. And he also was thinking that the best was yet to come on this little adventure.