The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Cable Guy

Chapter 3 — The Wild First Semester

Freshman writing workshop: the bane of every freshman’s existence. To Thomas, it was even more pointless, since most of the people in his class were some kind of loser or another. He had dreamed of being a gentleman and wooing girls to his bed until he found the right one, but judging from the 4077 and the rest of the horndogs he’d passed on campus, that approach wasn’t going to work. He contented himself with staring at the brown-haired beauty next to him, admiring the upturn of her pert nose, the way the floral print baby tee hugged her chest, and the length of her legs in the tight black jeans. He wasn’t sure if he was flirting or not, but the girl was being kind to him for his staring, and after a few minutes, there was a note next to his textbook. Tammy, Kinnick Hall 406, extension 7832.

He hadn’t planned on a response to something like that, but it came naturally. Lunch and 72-inch TV?

Why does it always have to be about inches with boys? her response read, but she smiled at him in a way that made his heart skip a beat, and he knew that he had her right where he wanted her. When class let out, she waited for him outside the door and let him walk her to his dorm.

It didn’t take long for him to hook in his sim card and turn on an inane soap opera, or for Tammy to lean forward and absorb the extra intense images. Thomas smiled and readied himself.

“At it already, freshman? Not bad. B+, I say. A little overstuffed in the bra, but you’ll learn more about that here. Man, she is out cold. How long, ten minutes at most. It takes me at least half a movie to get her there. Not bad for a freshman.”

“Class in forty-five minutes, so...” Thomas grumbled as he grabbed Tammy’s hand. She leaped into his arms, grinding herself against him.

“That so? Hand me the remote.”

“Hell no,” Thomas replied, pulling out the sim card while trying not to fall backwards.

“I’ll leave you two alone then,” Doug said with a leer and a maniacal laugh as Thomas tried to get Tammy to his room before she could grind him into the floor; something told him that he’d never hear the end of it if he didn’t manage to get his first conquest back to his room. He got them through the doorway- but after that, it was all Tammy, and she knew a couple of tricks that he had no idea even existed. Twenty minutes later, he dragged himself out from under her and groped on the dresser for his camera. Somehow it didn’t seem proper to take the picture while she was nude; there were only so many ways he was willing to take advantage of her.

He grabbed the first thing off the top of the laundry pile- the Chargers jersey he liked to wear when he was just hanging out- and threw it on top of her before snapping the picture. There was no time for a full shower, but he spritzed himself with some body wash and threw on his clothes just in time for Tammy to wake up.

“That was a nice lunch! Again sometime, Thomas!” Tammy squealed. She found her clothes and put them on in some semblance of order, giggling away the haze from the television as she went out the door.

American Government was going to be his second conquest. There were only so many times he could hear “I’m Just a Bill” before he was sure he was going to go crazy. The girls behind him caught him craning his neck to look around the hall. “Damn, it’s not even two! Frat boys and freshmen- ugh, the two busiest kinds of guys on campus, and this one’s both,” one of them said with a sneer.

“Yeah, well, there are enough party girls just here for that,” one of the other girls replied.

Thomas turned beet red and sulked for the entire class. “Oh, look, this one has some dignity left! It didn’t all leak out his dick!” the first girl crowed triumphantly. Thomas hadn’t thought it was possible to turn even redder, but he did as he saw her leave. She was more than ready for prime time, with long legs, golden blonde curls with the perfect amount of bounce, and a level of elegance in her summer dress that was unlike anything Thomas had seen on the campus. He waved at her, and she smiled back like a queen bestowing a favor on a peasant.

“Guess you taught him a lesson, Jennie,” one of the other girls said, and they all laughed.

Jennie, American Government, blonde hair, killer legs, Thomas noted for later.

“You didn’t sign your scorecard!” Brenda shrieked at Thomas as he returned. “How will we know not to go after her if we don’t have her name? If she gets clingy, how are we going to get her back to her own head? Goddamn freshman...”

“What? I didn’t- you mean—” Thomas stammered.

“I got this,” Doug said with a smirk. He turned the photo of Tammy over and scribbled her name and phone number on the back. Brandishing a crumpled note, he added, “Look familiar? It fell out of your pants while Tammy was all up on you. Don’t forget the next time, all right? You got any primetime specials coming up here?”

“Uh, no. Had a target, but she sniffed me out... literally, I think,” Thomas replied, flushing crimson.

“Too quick!” Brenda crowed, running up to her room to further humiliate him.

“You’ll get her next time, and if you don’t, hell, there are ten thousand chicks on this campus. More than enough to go around. Which reminds me... I got a cheerleader coming in, so let me get my player out. Torture porn, chick flick, chase scenes- any suggestions?”

“With this, you don’t need real porn. Use Dirty Dancing, it’s a top chick flick,” Thomas recommended.

“Umm, why would I tape stripteases?”

“Wait. You use movies to get into girls’ pants and you’ve never heard of Dirty Dancing? Let me guess, single dad and no sisters? You got Wi-Fi?”

“Yeah...” Doug said, looking at Thomas in some confusion.

“I don’t believe this! I know it’s a cheerleader, but he’s got her ready to go upstairs in less than an hour. His subliminals suck more than his girls- it takes ‘til the end of the movie for her to even kiss him, and those are the ones who don’t skip out,” Teddy said as he got ready to head out to the student union, eyes aimed to kill behind his glasses.

“His subliminals are fine. I just had to tell him that car chases don’t turn girls on,” Thomas said with a wicked grin.

“Wait, he was trying to bed girls with action flicks? Oh my God!” Teddy exclaimed, trying not to burst into hysterics as Doug passed them with the fully ignited cheerleader in his arms.

“Excuuuuuuuse me, gentlemen,” Doug said with a wink, closing the stairwell door behind him with his foot.

Saturday came, and at a Big Ten school, that meant only one thing. The entire campus exploded in black and yellow. That was the second time Thomas saw Jennie up close, as he had been hiding in a corner of the lecture hall during American Government, and this time there was nothing stopping him from approaching her. Her black miniskirt and yellow tube top weren’t quite appropriate for the game or for the weather, and she stuck out like a sore thumb among jerseys and sweatshirts, but at least they were in proper colors, and she had the body for them.

“Hey there,” he said with a smile. “I’m your history class. Wanna learn a bit about the game?”

“Not that easy, boy. Yeah, I know about you. Word travels quick. So keep your pants on. Name’s Jennie, and I’m at this stupid game to find a boyfriend- not a quick lay, don’t get so excited- and not to watch boys kill each other. It’s kind of fun, but what’s the deal with one being six? Is that a home run?”

Her verbal confusion and emptiness were enough for Thomas to wonder if Antoine had gotten to her first, but he would have remembered seeing her on the wall. “Touchdown, actually,” he explained. “Come on, sit with me, it’s easy to explain.”

“Freshman! Wrong section!” Doug said, cutting through the crowd and whisking Thomas away.

“What the hell, dude? I was going to have her in my seats, and hopefully back to the dorm in time for the late game.”

“This is a football game, freshman, and that means we go after the other team’s fans. Free, fresh meat. What’s not to like?”

“Against Northern Iowa?” Thomas sighed. “Well, those Bible thumpers always rubbed me the wrong way.” He turned to Jennie and raised his hands in a gesture of helplessness before the crowd swallowed him up.

“Oh, they’re not all Mrs. Warner. Trust me on that one. Besides, nothing like some Midwestern butterscotch to celebrate a victory,” Doug said, licking his lips at the patch of purple-clad girls clutching all too metallic pompoms.

“Gotta love Brenda,” Thomas said. Sure enough, he had two girls in what had become his trademark Chargers jersey that night.

This time, after American government, Jennie sought him out. She was in a skirt suit with elegant black heels, and again she stuck out, but what amazed him more was how she blew through the pop quiz in record time, flaunting her perfect score as if telling him she was out of his league. The C he got back only confirmed this, and he said nothing, even if he could tell that this was her way of warming up to him. It was enough to keep Thomas from doing any more scouting out in that class, instead saving the prime time special for after dinner and coming home with a Latina crème caramel for his trouble.

Things went on like this for forty days, forty nights, and about sixty girls. Thomas knew his reputation was growing, and it was making his job of covering the wall easier. Some of the looser girls were coming to him for a fun ride, and he was happy to oblige as long as the girl’s breasts weren’t too fake and they were both using protection. But Jennie was still on his mind. It didn’t matter that two of her girlfriends were on the wall; it seemed like she knew that he wasn’t just another frat boy, no matter how much he hung out with Doug and Teddy, and no matter how much of a reputation he had.

The B- in American government was good enough for what little studying Thomas did out of class and all the attention he paid to Jennie’s teasing flirtation in class. He was afraid enough of her effect on him that he almost threw up before the final.

“Final exam. Gonna take me or not?” Jennie asked, making him turn completely red. “Oh, come on. I’ve been near you for every class for three months and you’re still freezing up? Am I to good for you? Too high class? Or are you waiting for your final exam?”

“He laughed nervously. “It’s not- it’s- well, um, wanna do dinner?” he asked, trying not to blow the final with the thought of Jennie blowing him.

As if reading his mind, she said, “Only if you don’t blow the final in front of you.”

“Jennie Jacoby! Oh, man, forget that stupid jersey of yours and break out the full cheer outfit! You were working her all semester, right? Gonna crank it up on her? Take her for a whole weekend or something? Can’t do much more. Man, Mexico? That sim card better work in foreign countries. But you earned this trip with all the help you gave me. I doubled my wall!”

“Very funny, Doug. I’m gonna date her, not control her. At least not unless she asks. But I’m going to try and treat her like a normal girl and pretend to be a normal guy. But I’m still keeping the sim card with me, so don’t even think about it, buddy,” Thomas said with a smile.

“Oh, don’t tell me you’re gonna wimp out ‘cause you know her beyond her measurements. Man, I knew you were a softie the first time I saw you. Let me know how this whole dating thing goes- I don’t think I ever wasted my time with it. But I’m telling Brenda if you start talking about The View.”

“Hey, I got the girl with a modeling contract with that show!” Thomas protested.

“Yeah, but watching it and being able to talk about it are two totally different things,” Doug said with a shudder.

“Don’t mind him, though it can be a little awkward. I understand what you’re going through. I have a girl back in Chicago, and I wouldn’t play her the way I play here. This is just for fun and practice, but if you really find something real, don’t waste your chance by going for the shortcut,” Antoine said, coming up behind Thomas.

“I don’t know, man! The way she’s flirting with me, she’s almost daring me to step up to her. I don’t know if she likes me for me, for my reputation, or because she thinks she can humiliate me in front of everyone,” Thomas explained.

“Ahhhh, one of those. Your odds are 50-50, and half of that half is up to you. There was a girl like that my freshman year. I thought she was the real deal, but she was just interested in dating a football player. Don’t tell Ivan this- if he doesn’t already know-but I was so angry at being played that I let things linger and shared her with the other linemen. I know it was wrong, but I was more pissed than I’ve ever been at anyone. I wanted to make sure she never pulled a stunt like that again.”

“So your girlfriend knows you run around controlling other women? That’s... that’s tolerant,” Thomas said with a low whistle.

“Tolerant? Nahhh, competitive. I’d show you a picture, but with her rack, you’d stare too long and miss your date. Only reason she goes to Illinois is to make the competition more fair, and the only reason I go to Iowa is that no one cares about the football team down there!” Antoine said with a maniacal laugh, clapping Thomas on the shoulder. “Good luck, man.”

Thomas acknowledged the good wishes and nervously checked himself in the mirror one more time, making sure that his sim card was in his wallet.

“Okay, from the preening and your total confusion, let me guess. You’ve got some girl lined up that you don’t just want to put on the wall, and then Antoine told you about his booby bird back in Chicago,” Cassandra said with a laugh, tapping her foot as she waited for her turn at the mirror to adjust her evening gown for a run at the jazz club.

“Is everyone that predictable around here?” Thomas snapped, stepping away from the mirror.

“Nope, but Antoine is! I’m glad you’re actually looking for a girl who isn’t also a controller. Have a little fun in life! I’ve considered singing you a lullaby when you’re up all night cramming, but Teddy would get jealous, the spoiled little vampire,” Cassandra said with a giggle and enough melody in her voice that Thomas had to shake her off.

“Thanks, but I have a date,” Thomas said with a smile.

“I know. What I’m trying to tell you, freshman, is that you might just be good enough to land a girl without your little toy over there,” Cassandra replied.

“Thanks. I hope you’re right.”