The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is my first MC story and I’d love to get some (hopefully constructive) feedback from you on what you think about it. All the characters are 18 years and older, and the story is completely fabricated. I am happy to finally get it out of my head and on to the screen.

Call Me Fredrick — Chapter 1

Today was the day he would try out the device, no more tests, no more second guessing his conscience. The device was technically ready, and final doubts about whether or not to use it were laid to rest when Mrs. Stedman had leaned out her second floor window intentionally flaunting her beautiful and ample cleavage and asking Fredrick to “please come up and move a dresser into the sitting room” for her yesterday.

Mrs. Patty Stedman loved to flirt and tease men to get what she wanted, and at 40 but still with a body to stop a clock, Mrs. Stedman seemed to always get just that. Patty Stedman was on her second marriage as the trophy wife of a wealthy oil man named James, and lived in a spacious uptown home with James and her beautiful daughter Trish, who was her daughter from her first marriage. Fredrick instantly had a crush on Mrs. Stedman the first time he laid eyes on her well-toned 5′4″ body (he guessed, as she always wore heels), her long blonde hair, and her deep blue eyes. The only thing that bothered Fredrick about Mrs. Stedman was that she smoked. He was not overly concerned about that right now however, because he would fix that today.

Fredrick laughed to himself as he walked up the stairs to her house with the device and its back up prototype and mused, ‘In fact, she has probably already had her last cigarette ever!’ With a final deep nervous breath, Fredrick reached up and rang the doorbell.

Mr. Stedman had driven off to work in his white BMW over 30 minutes ago, long enough that he was not likely to return home after forgetting something. It was also still too early for her 18 year old daughter Trish to be up, Trish loved to sleep in on long summer days like today. Trish was going to be a senior this year, like Fredrick, but they attended different schools. She went to the local all-girls Catholic school, while Fredrick attended the local magnet public school for gifted kids. Trish was a lot like her mom, flirty and nice when she wanted something, but rude and bitchy otherwise.

‘There is no turning back now’, Fredrick thought to himself as female footsteps fell lightly on the wooden floor on the way towards the large oak front door, that delightful click-click-click of high heels.

“Freddie, come in!” Patty Stedman beamed as she opened and stepped back from the door. Fredrick had begun to cringe whenever people called him by that name over the last year, he was also 18 now and was ready to leave that name behind. ‘One more detail to take care of’, Fredrick thought with a smile.

“Hi Mrs. Stedman, how are you today?” Fredrick asked stepping in to the large living room. “I’m fine Freddie, just paying some bills, but I’m afraid Trish is not up yet” replied Patty. “That’s ok, I’m here to ask your opinion about a new gadget I am working on as a science project” said Fredrick, truly enough, as he was a science and math whiz who had several excellent technical scholarships to look forward to choosing from. “I have these new experimental headphones with me and I wonder if you might have a listen and let me know your opinion?”

“Sure honey” Mrs. Stedman replied surprisingly cheerfully. ‘She must want me to move some more furniture’ he mused. Fredrick then asked Mrs. Stedman “Would you mind sitting down at your desk and relaxing? These headphones use a new concept I have for inductively conducting the sound to your body”. This was a lie, as the device had nothing to do with sound other than they did actually play music. The real purpose for them had to do with brain waves. Fredrick had the idea for them after listening to noise cancelling headphones. ‘What if I re-purposed that technology to sample and then predictively cancel Alpha and Beta brain waves?’ Fredrick had pondered one lonely night after finishing his calculus homework. He had surmised, correctly, that this would neutralize conscious thoughts and make a person helpless to external “suggestions”. Fredrick turned the headphones on and he heard the cheerful quiet tones of Motzart’s Eine kleine Nachtmusik playing from them. The music served no purpose whatsoever other than to distract the user while the real work of the device began. The red led, one of three lights on the front of the device, glowed serenely. Patty sat down and Fredrick stepped up to gently place the headset on to her head. In addition to the earpieces, the device had four small blunt metal probes, two in the front and two in the back. As soon as all four had come in contact with her head, the red led blinked off and the yellow one came on; the device was now acquiring and beginning to track Mrs. Stedman’s brain waves.

About 5 seconds later, the yellow led went off, the green one came on, and the sound of Motzart abruptly halted. Simultaneously, Mrs. Stedman’s face, just as abruptly, went blank. Her jaw went slack and she stared forward with an unfocused look in her beautiful deep blue eyes. This expression Fredrick would quickly learn to get very excited about!

‘Here we go!’ Fredrick thought as he knelt down at eye level with Mrs. Stedman, gazed into her beautiful face, and began to speak. “You feel good, you feel happy” he began, and a little smile came over her blank face. “I am your friend, your good friend, you trust me completely. You can share your deepest darkest secrets with me, you must always tell me the complete and honest truth.” Fredrick went on “you love these headphones and how they sound, if I ever ask you to put them on, you will joyfully do so without hesitation or reservation”. He then changed tack, “Smoking is wrong, smoking is bad, that is completely clear to you now. You feel ashamed that haven’t fully realized that before. The thought of putting a cigarette in your mouth makes you sick to your stomach. From this moment forward, you will never smoke another cigarette as long as you live.” ‘Alright, so far, so good’ thought Fredrick, Let’s raise the bar now’, and a stirring began growing in his pants. “You like me, you have always liked me. But you realize that it is more than just like now. I am so attractive, so good looking. You think about me all the time. You want me, you need me. You long for me. Just being near me turns you on sexually and makes you wet and horny”. A look of want and hunger began to spread over Mrs. Stedman’s face. “You realize now that you love me. You feel my power and you are drawn to me like a moth to a flame. You can no longer resist your feelings for me. You want to serve me, you want to please me. You want to give me pleasure. You are mine now, my every wish is your command. You must please me, you must serve me, you must submit to my will in every way. You feel great joy when you obey me, serving me is your greatest joy in life.” The stirring in Fredrick’s pants became a raging hard on but he thought ‘time to wrap this up before the battery fails’ to himself. “It doesn’t bother you at all as to why you feel this way about me, you are just so happy that you finally don’t have to hide your feelings towards me anymore. Our relationship must always remain an absolute secret between just us. You can tell no one, especially your husband about us. You still care about James and will treat him like nothing has changed. But you love me, will think well of anything I do or say, and you must always protect me from harm. You have no jealousy whatsoever of me with anyone else (an image of her daughter Trish’s gorgeous smile came to Fredrick’s mind), I am too wonderful to keep all to yourself, you are happy to share me with others. I am your Master, your King, thinking of me in this way wildly turns you on. There is no part of your body you will not joyfully give to me, and there is no sexual act that you will hesitate to perform for me. I am your Master, your King, I dominate your mind and body completely”. As Fredrick paused, his heart racing. He then, as he reached up to turn off the device he thought, ‘This is it, the moment of truth; I am about to be a very happy man, or if this didn’t just work, I am going to be doing hard time busting rocks somewhere’. Which would it be? The green LED went out, and as Mrs. Stedman’s eyes slowly came back into focus, Fredrick removed the device and asked her, “Well, how are you feeling?” “I feel good, I feel happy!” she replied. Fredrick then asked “How did you like the headphones?” Mrs. Stedman answered clearly “I love these headphones and how they sound, I’ll try them again joyfully anytime you ask me”. Fredrick beamed back at her. He realized that his life had just changed forever, and for the better.

Fredrick sat down on a small ottoman across from Mrs. Stedman’s chair and looked over her appraisingly. She was wearing blue jean Capri pants and a white button down shirt that was untucked. She had long, fire-engine red manicured fingernails, the color of which matched the lipstick on her luscious full lips. A gold chain around her neck hung down to her lovely cleavage, one button too many open for proper decorum on her blouse. Her blue eyes sparkled as she stared back at him. Fredrick spoke first, “Mrs. Stedman, my shoulders and neck are sore (which was true, having spent long hours last night hunched over a bench working on the device prototypes), would you mind coming over here and rubbing my shoulders neck, and head?”

Mrs. Stedman smiled and replied “Yes Freddie, I’d like to do that”. She stood up and quickly sauntered across the room to him, her hips swaying deliciously as she did. She took up position behind Fredrick. He then said “From now on call me Fredrick.” This was his first direct command to her, and he was not disappointed to hear her reply “Yes Fredrick, whatever you want”.

Mrs. Stedman began to play her lovely fingernails over Fredrick’s back and neck, they felt wonderful! As she made her way up to massaging his scalp, he noticed something, her breathing had changed. She was taking low deep breaths, even in his youthful inexperience he could tell she was turned on by just being near him. This drove him crazy. After a few minutes luxuriating to her fingernails massaging his scalp, Fredrick reached up with one hand and took one of her hands in his. Then he gently but firmly led her around the ottoman so that she stood facing him. “Sit on my lap” he commanded, but as she sat down, he said “No, facing me with your legs split around me”. She complied without hesitation and stared into his eyes as she settled down onto his lap. With a serious look on her face Mrs. Stedman said “I’d like to say that this is wrong, that it feels wrong, but it just doesn’t”. Fredrick replied, “How does it feel then?” Maintaining the same serious face she replied rather breathlessly “Good”. Fredrick looked directly into her eyes and said “Bite your lower lip”. Her face changed to a small mischievous smile and she bit her lower lip, and looked every bit like something out of his wildest fantasies. “Now lick your lips while you slowly unbutton your shirt for me” he said to her, his heart pounding, and his pants uncomfortably bulging. She showed no resistance whatsoever. Mrs. Stedman began to slowly lick her lips as one by one, the buttons of her blouse opened up, and, there, finally, was the beautiful cleavage that he has so dreamed about right at his fingertips. As her blouse opened, he was happy to see that she was not wearing a bra, and that her breasts were perfect, surgically lifted 36C perfection, her nipples tight and erect and reaching out for his attention. “Kiss me”, Fredrick commanded.

Without pausing she leaned into him, her lips parted deliciously. Fredrick wrapped his arms around Patty Stedman and pulled her into a passionate kiss, their tongues touching and struggling with each other’s.

He reached up into her opened blouse and cupped a breast in each hand, an erect nipple under each thumb. As he rubbed his thumbs in a circular motion, she gasped audibly with delight and kissed him all the more vigorously.

Fredrick eventually pushed her away far enough to look in to her beautiful eyes again and commanded “Stand up and remove your blouse entirely”. She complied immediately with a sultry “Yes, Fredrick”, looking down at him with a desperate hungry look. “Take off your pants and panties” he said next. She demurely and smoothly complied. Soon, there she was, Patty Stedman, the woman of so many of his fantasies, standing naked, wet and utterly willing right in front of him. “Kneel before me” said Fredrick, and as she did, he took a deep breath and did a quick assessment of his success in the situation so far.

Fredrick asked her “How do you feel about me”?

Patty Stedman replied with a smile “I want you, I need you. I long for you. Just being near you turns me on sexually and makes me wet and horny”. She continued “I realize now that I love you”. Fredrick thought to himself, ‘Amazing, she has taken in my instructions completely and literally, I will have to remember to choose my words with great care when using the device again’. But all that would come later, now to enjoy the fruits of his labor. He stood before her and looked down into her loving desperate gaze and commanded, “From now on I will call you Patricia”. “Yes, Fredrick” came her reply. “Patricia, Now I want you to undo my pants, take out my cock, and worship it as you give me a blowjob”, he said. With a bright smile she reached in, removed his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, and pulled them down around his ankles. “I want you to rub yourself as you blow me, and come when I do”.

Without ever breaking eye contact, Patricia leaned in and started giving the head of his cock little kisses with those beautiful ruby lips, small licks, a light suck. Her right hand reached down at the same time to between her legs and she began to stroke herself. Then she took in about two of Fredrick’s 9 inches, her cheeks dimpling in delightfully from the suction. She pulled back with a delightful popping sound and whispered “You are my master”. Patricia took in five inches next, pulled back and whispered “you are my king”. Next she went down to seven inches, pulled back off and whispered one last thing before turning her entre attention to Fredrick’s throbbing cock, “you dominate my mind and body completely”.

Then she abandoned all control and began furiously bobbing down on Fredrick’s knob, taking him completely down her throat. He heard little gagging sounds each time she had him all the way in, her face buried deep in his pubic hair. Her rubbing of herself became more frantic as well, and he could tell that she was doing this in time with each thrust down his cock. It didn’t take long, and soon he was exploding into her mouth with a loud groan. He was pleased to hear her coming at the same time, a desperate moan as he squirted load after load into her.

Fredrick smiled as he noticed that she had not spilled a drop, except for a little drool on her chin.

As Patrica slowly and lovingly licked and cleaned off Fredrick’s cock, he told her “I want you to go and put on some sexy lingerie, your highest heels, and some fishnet stockings if you have any. Make yourself sexy and beautiful.

Then make me some breakfast, two eggs over easy, toast, coffee and orange juice. I’m going to go wake up Trish”.

He looked for a frown in her response, but no, Patricia only returned a beaming smile and spoke a bright and cheerful “yes Fredrick!”

Fredrick decided to take the backup device with him to Trish’s room because he was concerned about the battery level in the primary unit that he had used on Patricia. ‘Patricia, she is now my Patricia’, he thought happily at his new name for Mrs. Stedman, ‘this is turning out to be the greatest day of my life!”

Fredrick walked out of the living room towards Trisha’s bedroom, never noticing the security camera pointing down at him from the opposite corner of the room.