The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Call Me Fredrick — Chapter 2

It occurred to Fredrick for the first time that Trish was short for Patricia and that she was named after her mother (who went by the name Patty until about 10 minutes ago). As bright as Fredrick was, he could be a little slow about things like names. Trish would need a name update as well he thought cheerfully as he approached her room.

Fredrick had had been infatuated with Trish since they were in the same sixth grade class together before switching schools, she to an all Catholic girls school, and he to a public magnet school for kids gifted in math and science. She was the cutest girl in school then, and now, going into her senior year in high school, had only grown more and more beautiful. She now was 5′10″ and on the volleyball and basketball teams at her school, she was fit, but had developed a breathtaking figure with wonderful big curves. Trish resembled her mom with long golden blonde hair and deep blue eyes, full sensuous lips and a great smile (on the rare occasion she deemed you worthy of seeing it).

Fredrick was tall himself, he had just reached 6′5″ this summer, but he had always been an awkward skinny, gangly bean pole. Since he had joined the basketball team himself last year (recruited by the coach for his height, not his skill) and starting to exercise and lift weights, he had begun to fill out and get some muscle. One did not need to be a super jock to make the team at the Math and Science Magnet School. His late blossoming was finally taking place, but Fredrick knew that Trish still thought of him as that nerdy goofy kid from grade school. He was also the one who always saved her grades by tutoring her in math when she inevitably got behind through lack of caring about schoolwork. Trish went out on lots of dates but never seemed to stick with any boy, perhaps because she was so high maintenance. Fredrick dreamed of asking her out, but her demeanor always told him loud and clear that she was out of his league. ‘Out of my league for at least the next five minutes’, he smiled and thought to himself. As Fredrick came to her room, he was startled to find the door open and that Trish was already up and dressed, in her cute Catholic girls’ school uniform no less. She wore a white short sleeved blouse that buttoned all the way up the front, a light blue and red plaid skirt that reached about three quarters of the way down to her knees. She also had on her white and black patent leather shoes with lacy white ankle socks. There were presents around her room from her 18th birthday which was a couple of days ago. Fredrick was not invited, he assumed because of the fact that she did not need his math help now that school was out for the summer.

Shocked and shaken that Trish was up and around, Fredrick hoped furiously that she had not heard anything strange from the front of the house. ‘What if she heard what was going on between her mother and I?’, Fredrick thought in a panic. He a chill down his spine and his heart was pounding. Fredrick was a chess player and always liked to think a few moves ahead. He realized that today he was failing miserably in thinking through the possibilities, lost in his pure unbridled excitement over what was transpiring.

His fears were quickly relieved when Trish icily snapped at him “What are YOU doing here?” ‘Same old bitchy Trish’, he thought. Fredrick replied “I was doing your mom.” “What?!?” she snapped back. She assumed Fredrick was tongue tied by her, an effect she had on lots of boys, and she was wanting a bit of cruel sport by torturing him after having to wake up way too early in the morning. Fredrick ignored the question and asked one of his own, “Why the uniform, isn’t is summer time”? Trish coolly replied “Not that it is any of your business, but I am going to help today with an orientation for the new little freshies, and I’m going to get five service hours credit for my trouble”. Trish walked towards Fredrick to walk past him as he stood stock still in her doorway and exclaimed “Out of my way, math nerd!”

To her shock, Fredrick held his ground in the door way and said firmly and she nearly walked right into him. Fredrick said “No, wait, I need YOUR help for a change this morning”. ‘Wow’, Trish thought to herself, ‘the dork has never stood up to me before, there is a first for everything’. Fredrick pressed on “I have a new gadget that I am asking people to try and give me their opinion on what they think about it. Your mom just tried them and she…, well I don’t want to color you opinion”. Trish looked annoyed, but it was true, she really did owe her math grade to him, and she would certainly need more of his help this year as she was signed up for Intro to Calculus. “It will only take five minutes” Fredrick continued, and he could see her anger begin to soften. “Sit down at your desk and try these headphones for just a minute and then tell me what you think”. To Fredrick’s immense relief, Trish walked to her desk, sat down and said flippantly “whatever, make it quick.”

Fredrick turned on the backup device and, as the red LED came on, he heard the jaunty opening by Motzart begin. He gently placed the headset on her head and took a deep breath as the electrodes came in contact with her scalp and the LED changed from red to yellow. The digital signal processors were sampling her brain waves and setting up the predictive algorithms. Five seconds went by, then ten, ‘Oh crap, what is wrong?” thought Fredrick as his heart began to race in panic. He reached up and gave the headset the old tried and true ‘Thwack!’ with his index finger.

Fredrick blew out a long calming breath as the yellow LED turned green, the music stopped, and the face of Fredrick’s dream girl went blank and her jaw fell slack.

Fredrick knelt down to eye level with Trish and looked right into her beautiful deep blue eyes, and felt like he could stay there all day just staring into them. He snapped quickly out of his reverie and knew that his day and his life was about to get another amazing upgrade.

“You think these headphones are great, you will put them on any time I ask you to without hesitation” Fredrick began. “You feel happy, you feel good, and you feel that way whenever you are around me. I am your friend, your good friend, and in fact, now that you think about it, I am your best friend; the best you have ever had”. “You trust me completely and totally, you can share all of your secrets with me, no matter how deep and dark you think they are, and you must always tell me the complete truth. You notice now how much I have grown up now, how attractive I am. You feel terrible that you ever treated me badly and feel a great need to make it all up to me. I am so good looking, you want to just stare at me. You realize now how attracted you are to me, that you want me; that you yearn and long for me. You are in love with me, madly and passionately in love with me.” Fredrick noticed that Trish’s face began to take on a hungry look, just like her mother’s did earlier. Fredrick continued, “You feel how powerful I am, you like that feeling, and you feel weak and powerless to resist me. You can’t even try to resist, you must simply submit to me, obey me completely. Obeying me, being dominated by me, giving in to me, makes you so happy inside. Serving me and doing my will is your greatest joy in life. Serving me turns you on, it makes you wet, it makes you horny. You know that you are mine now, mine in mind and in body. You don’t know why you feel this way about me and you don’t care. You were sad and lonely before you felt this way about me. With me you are happy and completely fulfilled. You will joyfully perform any sexual act that I command you to. Everything I do is right. You must never harm me and must always protect me from harm. You have no jealousy of me with other women whatsoever, I am just too great to keep all to yourself. But you are mine and mine alone, no other man can compare to me in any way. I dominate you completely and that makes you so happy, I am your Master and King from this moment forward.”

As Fredrick reached up to turn off the headset, he noticed that his heart was racing again, he just couldn’t believe that this day was actually happening, after so many nights alone fantasizing about these women. Fredrick then stood up and walked over to her big, fluffy, and tall four posted bed. He jumped up on it and laid down with his head resting on her big oversized pillows. He knew that just a short few minutes ago this action would have sent her into fit of rage, but now he just looked at her, waiting to see how she would react.

To Fredrick, Trish was a vision in her Catholic girls school uniform, and he wondered how often had fantasized about her taking it off for him. Her hair was pulled up on each side of her head in adorable pig tails. She stood up and stared at Fredrick, a look of confused but breathless longing on her face. “I want you to skip the orientation and spend the day here with me”, Fredrick stated flatly. Trish’s face lit up and she beamed back at him, and said “Ok”. Just like that, no bitchy attitude, no smart-mouthed come back. “Come lay down in bed with me and talk to me” Fredrick tried next. Sexily, Trish climbed up onto the foot of the bead, and then slowly crawled up next to Fredrick and lay down, her face less than a foot from his, and stared at him with those beautiful deep blue eyes. “How do you feel?” asked Fredrick. Trish replied, “I feel kind of strange but very happy, like I am seeing you in a completely new way. I feel terrible that I ever treated you badly, I feel a great need to make it up to you.” Fredrick said “Ok, we can make that happen. Trish, I want you to be my girlfriend, my trophy to show off when I go out”. Trish gave Fredrick a broad smile and said “Oh Freddie, being that would make me so happy, I want to sub… I want to do what…” trailing off what she was about to say twice in a row. He looked her in the eye and said firmly, “No, I want you to say what you meant to just say”. Without pause Trish blurted out “I must to submit to you, obey you completely”. She looked immediately embarrassed and her cheeks blushed bright red. Not embarrassed by what she had just said, but by what Fredrick might think of her for saying it. But Trish’s face lit up again when Fredrick replied, “That is good, that makes me happy.”

Fredrick had not tried out the whole deepest secrets and honesty angle yet, and so he asked her “Are you still a virgin?” Trish flushed again with embarrassment and said “Yes, but I have gave Jimmy Walker a hand job once, and I let Tom Baker get to 2nd base last month”, and then she looked stricken. Her mind raced furiously, ‘Would Freddy be mad about this? Does he want me more experienced, does he want me to be a virgin?’

Once more Trish relaxed and smiled again when Fredrick told her, “I am virgin too”. But he also thought silently to himself, ‘Not counting your mother’s mouth’ with a small smirk. Her eyes lit up when he then told her, “You are going to be my first, I am going to take your virginity and give you mine”. “Oh Freddie, I want that so badly, I am yours now, take me however you want”, said Trish in a low breathy voice, “but I am surprised that man as handsome and powerful as you is still a virgin”. Fredrick marveled at that statement and decided that this was never going to get old.

Fredrick said to her “Patricia Jane Hughes, I am going to call you Jane from now on, there are too many Patricias in this house. And you are to call me Fredrick.” “Yes Fredrick”, came ‘Jane’s’ cheerful reply. “Jane, sit up and slowly take off you blouse” commanded Fredrick. “Yes Fredrick” said Jane as she sat up and reached for her first button.

The first button came undone, and as Jane reached for the second, Fredrick heard a loud male voice bellow from the front of the house “How could you, you SLUT!” Mr. Stedman had returned to the house.