The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CANYON SPRINGS

Part 1-1 Old Friends

Hypnotic sat on her desk, watching the video she just uploaded onto her laptop. She moaned in pleasure as Yvette’s mouth worked on her crotch, still wearing her French Maid’s outfit. She came hard as she watched herself make out with Yvette’s ass on her laptop screen.

“Thank you for letting me pleasure you, mistress!” Yvette said with pussy juice all over her face. She stood at attention, waiting for her next command. The gorgeous French-Canadienne had a giant smile on her face, and her eyes were still unfocused.

Giggles “Thank you for taking the time to eat me out, my sexy little maid…..Not like you had a choice though.” Hypnotic grabbed Yvette’s mp3 player, plugged in some earbuds, and put them into her ears. Yvette’s smile slowly faded away as she moaned in pleasure. She was having an orgasm. Her hips thrust forward over and over as, her panties were drenched.

“Must…clean…I must…clean” Yvette began mumbling as she walked away. The click of her heels slowly getting quieter and quieter.

In Hypnotic’s post-orgasm glow, she wondered if she would be able to control the entire town all by herself.

“I know!” She said aloud, and giggled, her pussy moistening again…..

It was one-thirteen pm on Saturday as the sun shone right on her face, waking her up. Tammi looked up at the clock and sighed.

“Late nights at work mean less time for chores….” She grumbled, as she looked at her messy room. Clothes on the floor, with receipts and papers stacked up on her desk.

“How the hell am I supposed to have a life when that bitch is making me work triple overtime?” She complained to herself about her boss Chloe Scott. She had been working as her secretary for a few months and has endured hell. Late nights, constant berating, but her check was rather large. She had to keep this job to pay for her spacious city apartment.

She powered up her computer, logged in to her social media sites, and got out cooking supplies from her cabinets. She slapped on an old t-shirt and cut-off jeans that she wore in college. She looked at herself in the mirror. She was five-foot eight, had long blonde hair, and an excellent figure. Her skin tone was quite pale, as she had not had any time to get any amount of sun in the past couple months. She was never very large in the boob-department, but her accentuated booty always made heads turn.

“I’ve still got a rockin’ body, even if I haven’t been to the gym in weeks”! She smiled as she put leftover take-out in the oven to warm up while she got on with her chores. She was cleaning her kitchen counter when she heard a ding from her computer speakers.

“A message? Someone loves me”! She said sarcastically, as she walked up to her computer monitor. On the bottom right of her screen was a chat bubble from one of her childhood friends. Victoria Wilson? She wondered. I haven’t talked to her since middle school ended! She smiled as she read the message and wondered what her childhood best friend was up to after all these years.

“Hey girl! How are you doing?” was Victoria’s message

“Hey Vikki! I’m doing well! Just catching up on cleaning my apartment. I’ve been very busy”

“Busy with Work?” replied Victoria, quickly.

“Yes! I am currently working at a law firm as a secretary” Tammi replied.

“Oh! That’s cool! How is it?”

“Sucks. My boss is a bitch, you might have heard of Chloe Scott?”

“OMG! I was just watched one of her commercials, she is HOT!” Victoria messaged. Tammi was intrigued, she wondered if Victoria is a lesbian. She looked through her profile, and found mostly photos with her old sorority and past boyfriends.

“Maybe she’s bi” Tammi wondered

“If you meet her, I promise you’ll think otherwise. She might be the worst boss I’ve ever had” Tammi wondered how hard it would be to get a new job

“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that! I need to head out, I just wanted to pop in and say hi! Let’s have lunch soon? Can I get your number?”

Tammi was excited to see her old friend again. They exchanged numbers and said their goodbyes.

“Always good to talk to old friends” Tammi thought, as she smiled and began to work on her chores again.

Suddenly, her phone notified her of a message with a ding! She looked at her touch screen smartphone and saw that it was Vikki with a message.

She opened up the message logs and found an mp3 link. She pressed on it, saw a message saying the download was complete, but nothing happened. She looked in her music for the song, but could not find it.

“What did you just send me”? Tammi replied. She got her headphones out while waiting for a response, and started listening to her music as she began her chores….

15 minutes later, Tammi began feeling quite sleepy. She raised the volume of her music to try and wake her up. It did not work, she felt as if she has been awake for days. She put down the sponge and the bleach she was using to clean up her counter, washed her hands and lay down on the sofa.

“3:05 in the afternoon. I’ve been awake for an hour and a half, and I’m extremely tired. What the hell is going on with me” She thought. Her was music still playing, loudly, in her ear.

“Just ….a little….nap” She shut her eyes, and she was out.

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

Tammi awoke with a shock, her eyes darting around looking for the noise. The smoke detector. She pulled out her earbuds and noticed smoke coming from her kitchen.

“Fucking fuck!” She turned the oven off, and opened it up to find hear meal completely black and burnt, then opened up the smoke alarm and took out the battery. The noise stopped instantly. Only then did she realize how incredibly horny she was, as well as a slight amount of drool coming from the corner of her mouth.

“Some nap” She looked at the clock. 3:44 pm. She wondered what the hell she was so horny for until she looked at her phone. The message she sent to Vikki had been read, but she didn’t respond.

“Maybe that thing Vikki sent me is making me this horny” She thought, jokingly, and went back to her chores. Placing her earbuds in her ears once again, she sat down on the sofa to take a break from that crazy scene.

“..Did that message change any of my songs?... I don’t remember any files being added…Let me try focusing on the music for a mo—“ She thought as the sound of her music instantly fell her back into her deep sleep.

Tammi awoke to the sound of a whispering in her ears. It was then when she came, as her eyes snapped wide open. It was quite possibly the greatest orgasm she had ever experienced. Her hips thrust forward numerous times and the blue jeans she wore were immediately soaked around her crotch.

“Uhhh. UHHH. UHHHH!” Tammi moaned in ecstasy, and the orgasm would not stop. She came for almost a full minute, and then it died down. Tammi sat, breathing heavy, her mind fuzzy. It took almost five minutes for her to come to. She rubbed her eyes, blinking. And then she yelled

“What the fucking fuck just happened”?! She looked at her soaked jeans, shocked that any woman can produce this amount of cum. Drool hung from the corner of her mouth, she wiped it off with disgust.

“eww…. Is this drool? I never drool…”

She then wondered what that whispering in her ear was. She looked at her door. The chain lock was on the door, secured. There was no way someone could have gotten in and out just to whisper in my ear. She took off her headphones, and looked at the time. 10pm.

“That was a LONG nap, but I’m still sleepy. It’s as if I never took that nap” She grumbled again.

“What a waste of a day” She thought. She turned on the lights to find burnt food on her kitchen counter, her smoke detector opened up, and the battery sitting right next to her would-be meal.

“When did I do all this?” She thought, completely forgetting about her entire afternoon ordeal.

She took off her soaked jeans and panties, then took off her t-shirt with drool around the collar. She threw them into the laundry pile.

“More work, I suppose”

She put on her night gown from the previous night, and went straight to bed.

Tammi woke up on her own and looked at the clock. 6am. She had a very restful night of sleep. Maybe the best she’s ever had!

“Okay, I am getting this place cleaned up today!” She said aloud, bursting with confidence. She found another pair of cut-off jeans that she hasn’t worn in a couple of years, and a black tank top that she didn’t mind getting a little dirty. Her top said ‘CSCC’ for Canyon Springs Community College, where she took some classes a couple of years back. She put on her headphones, began playing music, and started her chores once again.

The confidence in her cleaning did not last forever. In 10 minutes, she began feeling extremely tired again.

“What is wrong with me? …Am I being drugged? …I haven’t had anything to eat or drink today”

She sat down thinking about what could possibly be happening to her, but the tiredness won over and she shut her eyes drifting back down into a deep sleep.

Tammi awoke to more whispers, but she faintly heard the words “You will obey me, now CUM” as she instantly had another mind-shattering orgasm.

“Ohhh. UHHH. OHHH!” Tammi screamed in absolute pleasure, and once again, the orgasm seemed to last a lifetime. She lay there, mindless, just like last time. Her music playing in her ear, but she did not seem to notice. Her mind was blank for almost 20 minutes as her eyes were glazed, without any focus. Her jeans were wet again. She had more drool than she has ever produced riding down her chin and neck. She stared at nothing.

She heard more whispers in her head and then a snap. The whispers stopped and she focused on the music. Katy Perry. She blinked, looked around, almost panicking. Her heart was racing.

“What the hell is wrong with me?!” she thought, angrily.

“These orgasms are the best I’ve ever had, but I can’t live like this” She went to her kitchen to fix something to eat.

Her phone rang. Vikki was calling.

“Hey, sorry, I’ve been like, real busy! How is the cleaning going?” Vikki’s voice was soothing, as if she was going to make it all better. It was almost pleasurable. She did, however sound like a total valley-girl, something Tammi wasn’t used to hearing from Vikki.

“Hey…it’s not going well. I’ve been having some trouble staying awake” Tammi replied

Vikki giggled

“It’s not that funny, I think I’ve got some type of problem. I’ve never felt like this before…. It’s really….scary”

Vikki giggled again

“But don’t the orgasms make it all worth it”?! Vikki asked, giggling even more

Tammi’s eyes got wide. “You know about this”?!

“Yeah! Remember the thing I sent you? It’s supposed to do that, and much, MUCH more”!

Tammi furrowed her brow

“Vikki…. I don’t want to orgasm like that! I’m not going to lie, they were great, but I can’t be productive if this keeps happening”

“All you gotta do is not listen to the music on your phone”! Vikki said, as if it was just some silly game to her.

“That’s how you’re doing it!? I need you to take it off! I need my phone, Vikki”!

“Nope! You’ll understand why I’m doing this very soon….Body Slave for Hypnotic!”

“What?! I need my pho-Yes, my body will do as you command, Mistress Hypnotic….What the fuck did I just say?”

“You won’t hang up the phone” Vikki says

Tammi did everything in her power to press the ‘end call’ button on her phone to no avail

“Let me hang up!” Tammi said, while Vikki just giggled

“Hmmm… ok! Tammi, you will hang up your phone, but when you do, you will automatically text me your address, leave a spare key under your mat, sit down on your sofa and then say the words ‘I will go blank now’ ok? Now do as I say”!

“No”! Tammi yelled at the receiver in her phone, but it was too late. Tammi ended the call reflexively. Vikki’s giggles resonated in her mind.

Without hesitation, she typed in her address, and sent it to Vikki’s phone. She could not believe what she was doing. She had absolutely no control of her body. She grabbed one of her keys, walked over to her door, and hid it under her doormat. Tammi was doing whatever she could to not to obey the last command.

“I’m not fucking doing this. This can’t be happening!” She was yelling as her body walked smoothly, effortlessly, despite her internal battle.

She sat on her sofa

“She can’t make me say anything if I just keep talking li-I will go blank now”

Her mind shut off