The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CANYON SPRINGS

Part 1-2

Snap

“Wake up, Tammi” She heard Vikki’s voice. It woke her up, but she found herself regaining focus very slowly.

Tammi opened her eyes and looked up. A tall, dark tanned, voluptuous woman was standing in front of her. Her massive breasts were mere inches from her face.

“….Vikki?” Tammi asked

“I used to be Vikki, but that was before my mind got fucked!” She replied, in her valley girl voice. Tammi looked up. The woman’s eyes were un-focused, as if she was looking right through her.

“I’m Hypnotic now” The words ‘Hypnotic’ sent a pleasurable chill down Tammi’s spine

“…what happened to you? Mind fucked?” Tammi became more aware of her surroundings, her vision partially blocked by extremely large breasts. She was standing up, bear-hugged from behind by a muscular woman. She felt a set of firm breasts on her back. She could hear the woman from behind whispering words over and over.

“Must…restrain…Tammi….Must…restrain…Tammi”

“…What did you do to me?”

“You’re being reprogrammed to be my sidekick! And, I already told you that the music in your phone lets me mess with your head!” Giggles

“My plans are to take control of the minds of everyone in Canyon Springs, and you’re going to be my happy pussy licking sidekick bimbo!”

“I’ll even give you a new name! ….how does ‘Tawni’ sound to you?”

“Tawni? Wha- ….But why me? I thought we were friends”

“We are! And we’re going to be more than friends, when I’m finished with you. Right now, I’ve already made it so that you can’t say ‘no’ to me. In fact, none of my slaves can say ‘no’. Isn’t that right, Jasmine?

“Yes, Mistress Hypnotic! I can’t say no!” The woman restraining Tammi moaned, feeling immense pleasure from those simple words.

Tammi did everything in her power to break free, but failed miserably. Jasmine was much too strong.

Giggles “You’re my favorite, slave Jaz! Now Tammi, The mp3 I sent you was enough to brainwash you completely, but I think I want to mess with your head a little bit more. First off, let’s have you forget about everything this weekend”! Tammi noticed Hypnotic taking a crystal pendant from a nearby table

“How could anyone forget a situation like this!?” Tammi yelled at the large chested villainess

“I am going to use hypnosis on you! Normally, hypnosis doesn’t make someone do what they don’t want to do, but because your brain’s been fried by all those subliminals, you’ll go into a deep trance in no time!”

“You’re crazy, it’ll never work!” Tammi said uneasily, fearing for her free will

“But it already has! Watch this….Tammi, would you like to be hypnotized?”

“YES, MISTRESS HYPNOTIC, I WOULD LOVE TO BE HYPNOTIZED!” Tammi blurted out with a smile on her face.

“You’ll be my sexy slave just like Jazzy here!” She walked closer to them them and held up the crystal in front of Tammi, her eyes immediately locking onto it.

“Before I drop you into trance, I wanted to tell you. I NEED to hypnotize you. There is no greater pleasure for me than to hypnotize someone into obeying my commands” Hypnotic said, flatly.

“You’re….crazy…..” Tammi managed to say, eyes glued to the crystal that was swaying in front of her eyes.

“Now, Tammi. When I count down from five to one, you will fall into a deep, delicious sleep” Hypnotic said in a soft, breathy tone that caused Tammi to feel drowsy.

“Five… Focusing on the crystal. You are unable to look away. Four… Eyelids starting to droop, your muscles feel very relaxed, no need to fight. Three… You are almost there, my voice lulling you into a deep sleep. Two… Even closer, your eyes are so close to shutting. One… You’re so close to falling into a deep, hypnotic trance now.

Sleep!

Tammi’s eyes slammed shut and her mind went blank.

* * *

The alarm went off. Monday morning. Tammi crawled out of bed and looked at the mess that was her apartment.

“What did I do this weekend? Why can’t I remember anything? Did I drink too mu—!”

She looked at the clock. 9:03. She was already late for work.

“Chloe is going to KILL me”! Tammi showered quickly, got ready as fast as possible, and was out the door at 9:30.

She arrived into the office at a quarter past 10. As she walked in, to her office, she immediately saw Chloe, her boss, sitting at Tammi’s desk, taking her phone calls. She was on the phone, but immediately shot an angry look at her.

Chloe finished her call, and stood up. Her large, fake breasts were enhanced by her slim, athletic frame. Her dyed red hair was tied up in a bun. Tammi could see the fury in Chloe’s gaze as she walked up to her.

“Where the fuck were you! I have been sitting here doing both yours and my jobs for over an hour, and I didn’t receive and email or phone call”!

“…I…I’m sorry. I forgot to set up my alarm, and this weekend was cra—“ Tammi was interrupted

“I don’t give a shit about your problems, I’ve got my own private practice to run, and you’re job is to be here and answer my calls!” She yelled.

“I can’t afford for you to be late. You have one more chance before I let you go, Tammi” Chloe went into her office.

Tammi sat down at her desk, her heart was beating, but all of the sudden, she didn’t really seem to care much about her job. She did her work for the rest of the day, answering the phone, and zoning out waiting for the phone to ring. She found herself daydreaming about how attracted she was to….Chloe? at 5pm, she let herself out, doing whatever she could to keep Chloe from bitching at her again.

Tammi arrived home and parked her car into the apartment lot. She took her keys out of the ignition, and sat quietly.

“What a shitty day. I get bitched out by my boss, and now I have to clean up my apartment….maybe I should just quit and work as a stripper. I’ve definitely got the body for it.” She thought, jokingly as she got out of her car and walked towards her building. She unlocked her door, walked in, and turned on the lights, and looked up.

“Stand at attention” a voice said from within her apartment

Tammi’s body instantly snapped to attention. Arms at her sides, tits out, and torso muscles flexed.

“The fu—“ Tammi tried to say, but was instantly interrupted

“Remember”

Suddenly everything she experienced from the weekend rushed back into her head. Her eyes widened as she looked at a drooling and smiling Vikki.

“Vikki, stop doing this! I don’t want to be your servant”!

Vikki looked at her with unfocused eyes and said “It’s time for more programming….and fucking. Trance”

Tammi’s body relaxed and her mind returned to oblivion.

* * *

Ring Ring Ring!

Tammi woke up to the sound of her phone. She jumped out of bed to see her boss calling. She looked at the clock. 11am. She was late again. She answered the phone

“…Hello?” Tammi said hesitantly

“You’re through here, I don’t want you back tomorrow” click Chloe quickly hung up.

Immediately after the call, for some odd reason, Tammi didn’t think about the loss of her job, or the fact that she no longer had any form of income instead she said

“Chloe’s voice is so sexy”! giggle another wet spot forming at her crotch.

She sat down and began to touch herself. There was nothing sexier than her former boss, Chloe, and she needed to cum.

The words “You’re through here, I don’t want you back tomorrow” echoed through her mind. The content of the words did not matter to her, only the fact that those words came from Chloe made Tammi incredibly horny.

She slipped her finger in and out of her moist pussy. There was nothing hotter than imagining Chloe’s tongue in between her thighs.

She was incredibly close to cumming until she caught herself and stopped.

“Oh god. It’s really happening. I’m being turned into some type of lesbian bimbo”!

Tammi panicked and walked out of her bedroom and into the bathroom, doing whatever she could to avoid her phone no matter what.

Right there, taped to the bathroom wall was an envelope with a post-it note attatched.

There was nothing more compelling than for her to reach out, and read what the post-it note said.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR TAWNI

You must workout, go tanning, shop for sexy clothes, and listen to music on your phone. You will crumple up this piece of paper, and throw it away, forgetting about this note. However, you will still obey these commands as if they are your ideas.

-Hypnotic

“Tawni will do all these things, I will obey my mistress” Tammi said, flatly.

She crumpled up the note, and threw it away

Her mind snapped back to normal as she opened up the envelope to find a credit card, but the most interesting fact was that when she looked at the name of the cardholder. Victoria Wilson. Tammi snapped back into attention with a big, silly smile on her face.

“It’s a good thing my best friend Vikki has my back! I think I’ll go to the mall now!”

With her mind in a daze, Tammi walked to her closet, changed her clothes, and was out the door, and began her daily routine to become Tawni