The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CANYON SPRINGS

Part 1-3: Recruitment

Over a month had passed since Tammi, now referring to herself as Tawni due to hypnotic conditioning, lost her job, and things have never been better. She had been working out, developing firmer, toned muscles. Her daily tanning sessions have given her a deeper tan, and her mind-altering subliminal sessions slowly transformed her mind to that of her mistress’ liking. She had been quite interested in wearing black lately. Her lipstick, her tight leggings, skirt, top, and her platform heels were all black, which accentuated her incredible figure, long blonde hair, and deep tan.

Tawni’s mind had been completely brainwashed. Her thought patters have been re-arranged so that even if she removed her subliminal-spewing headphones, she would still obey her programming, and her mistress. Once in a while, she would receive a message containing a new mp3 link, which would override or enhance her current brainwashed state. These subliminals took only seconds to take the mind over, and could make anyone do anything as long as that person listened to the music where the subliminals were embedded.

It was late afternoon, almost dark. The Canyon Springs Strip Mall was filled with people shopping, on dates, hanging out. Tawni looked around and smiled, she loved how the men would forget about their dates and stare at her with absolute lust. She knew she was the hottest one in the mall, especially when she showed off like that. Most people assumed that she was a stripper or escort, but she was part of something bigger.

Just as Tawni decided on heading home, she received a text message on her phone from her mistress

“Recruitment Time – Drone”

Tawni’s eyes rolled back in her head as her mind flashed back to a training session. She could mentally picture her mistress, Hypnotic holding up a pendulum in front of her eyes swaying it back and forth.

“You will make a drone for me…” The words echoed through her head as it came from Hypnotics lips. Immediately after picturing her mistress in her mind, Tawni felt tremendous pleasure radiating from her crotch.

She stood in the middle of the mall, at attention with hands at her sides as her eyes rolled up and down while barely audible moans of pleasure. A couple people walking by gave her weird looks. After 10 seconds of the effect of the trigger, Tawni regained consciousness and pulled out a cellphone-like device from within her skirt. She connected to the mall wi-fi, input commands, and began to walk around the mall. She now had a completely different purpose, aside from shopping.

“Humiliate. Recruit. Drone. Humiliate. Recruit. Drone” Tawni said while she walked, almost robotically.

Tawni had only one purpose. Her eyes darted around the mall as she walked, searching, repeating the words “Humiliate. Recruit. Drone”

Thirty minutes had passed by the time she found a target. Standing twenty feet away was a gorgeous, young, long legged brunette with large breasts, and firm glutes, and a thin waistline. She was wearing a gold bracelet, and an expensive looking outfit.

“Target. Found. Must. Humiliate.” Tawni’s unblinking eyes had now focused on the woman.

She was yelling at a young man behind a counter of a pharmacy/convenient store within the mall. She looked like she could be either a daughter or wife of a very wealthy individual. She was an ideal target, an obvious gold digger who had never worked a day in her life, yet expected everything.

The woman walked out of the store, looking completely unhappy. Tawni stayed behind her target, walking in a trance, still repeating her mantra. Completely oblivious to Tawni’s prowling, the woman stopped to look at her phone, slipped on her earbuds, and looked like she was sending a text. Tawni quickly took out her device, which locked onto the woman’s phone, since they were both connected to the mall wi-fi, and pressed ‘Send’. Tawni woke up from her trance the second the message sent.

“Humiliaa…Uhhh…What….Ooh!” Tawni smiled as she looked at the device.

Tawni looked at the woman, who raised an eyebrow at the most recent message she received. The woman shrugged her shoulders, and continued listening to her music, walking towards the parking garage. Tawni knew what she had just done, as her nipples hardened, and her crotch began to moisten. She continued to follow the woman to see what would happen.

As the gorgeous brunette walked, Tawni noticed the woman’s pace slowed, and her shoulders started to slump. She was getting tired. The woman almost tripped onto her heels as she walked over to a bench and sat down. Tawni walked up to the woman and sat right next to her, shoulder to shoulder, and gave her a big smile. The woman gave her a look, with drowsy, rolling eyes.

“wha…what..are……you….doo…” She managed to say as she drifted off into a deep sleep.

“Oh my god, that was sooo hot! I, like, can’t believe I didn’t want this to happen to me!” Tawni said aloud, not caring if someone was around to hear. Thankfully, nobody was around.

Tawni rubbed her hands all over the woman, feeling her tits, her legs, crotch. The woman slept there, peacefully, her mind quickly being erased. She was getting hornier and hornier. She could not wait to play with her new toy!

“So…yummy.” Tawni said quietly, playing with the woman’s body as much as she could. Whenever someone walked by, she quickly pulled her hands out of her clothes as if nothing was going on.

The woman’s eyes opened after about five minutes of continuous groping.

“Drone ready. I will obey any and all commands given” the woman said, quietly.

Tawni’s eyes rolled back into her head. She had been triggered back into a deep, hypnotized state.

“I must humiliate” Tawni said, flatly, to herself as her eyes rolled forward, but were now unfocused, and blank.

“Drone, you will find the man you yelled at five minutes ago, and give him a blowjob. You will then leave him, then find me in this exact spot. When you find me, you will say the phrase ‘Complete Drone Programming’”. Tawni said in a mindless trance. A slight amount of drool rolled down her lips.

“Yes, I will obey your commands” Drone said

“Blowjob….Blowjob….Blowjob” Continued the drone as she walked away.

Tawni stayed seated on the bench, with her eyes still glazed over.

30 minutes later

Tawni sat in a mindless trance on the bench, drool starting to build up as she started into nothing.

“Complete Drone Programming”

Tawni’s eyes once again began to roll up into her head

“Uhhhh…Mmmm…Ohhhh!” Tawni moaned as she remembered more and more of her programming

Tawni woke up from her trance, yet again, and saw the woman standing in front of her. A fresh trail of cum dripped from the bottom of her chin and onto her cleavage.

“Good drone, now follow me!” Tawni said as they walked into the parking garage

“Must obey” were the only words that came out of the drone’s mouth

As the women walked, Tawni put her headphones back on, and immediately accepted the programming as she normally did. She took Drone’s top, and pulled it down, exposing her rather large breasts. Tawni was thrilled at her first capture. It was dark in the parking garage, and it was also in the evening on a weekday night, nobody would see.

“Drone, find your car, sit in the driver’s seat, open my message, and listen to the music”

“Yes. I must obey” Was Drone’s response

They walked down to the first floor of the parking garage. Drone’s tits bounced and jiggled as she walked. They found her car and she sat in the driver’s seat. Coincidentally, her car could be seen from Tawni’s car.

Tawni sat in her sedan, took out her device and sent another subliminal bombardment to Drone’s phone. She then slid her fingers into her crotch.

“Time for my reward”! Giggle

Tawni soon saw Drone’s car’s lights flash, and watched it drive away. Tawni came.