The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CANYON SPRINGS

Part 1-4: A New Friend

A week had passed since the recruitment of Drone. Tawni sat in her car after a long day of tanning, and working out. She was going back home. She drove up to her assigned parking spot in her apartment complex. As she stepped out of her car, she noticed her neighbors looking at her through their windows. Tawni giggled as she headed towards her apartment door, swaying her large, firm booty as she walked. She unlocked her door and walked in.

Standing there, stiff and rigid, was a gorgeous, young brunette haired, woman. Her eyes were unfocused, as if staring right through Tawni. The woman’s body was very similar to her own, average height, very large hips and butt, except her breasts had been augmented to much more extreme levels. Her mouth hung open, and a copious amount of drool hung from her mouth, indicating that she had been standing there, and drooling for a long while. Tawni knew that she was one of her mistresses’ slaves, which got her even more excited.

The woman was wearing a tied-off white top, revealing a large amount of cleavage and under-boob, and a green miniskirt that didn’t cover anything. Her pumped heels were as green as her skirt.

“Mistress Hypnotic has received the drone, and has sent me to reward you” The woman said, in monotone. Tawni’s mouth hung open in awe of her beauty, and her sex moistened in anticipation of the coming reward.

“I am Slave Kimberly, and I will now pleasure you while I add more programming to your mind. You must go into trance now”

As soon as the word ‘trance’ was uttered, Tawni once again went into a deep, relaxed state of hypnosis.

“I am hypnotized, please reprogram me” Tawni said in monotone.

Kimberly walked up to Tawni and put her hands on her shoulders and whispered commands into her ear. Tawni absorbed them all with ease, her deeply brainwashed mind accepted all words said by her hypnotized controller.

Kimberly finished giving her the commands and snapped her finger. The snap woke them both up from trance.

“Uhhh…whaa—? Where…am…I?” Kimberly said, taking a while to refocus. She had been in her hypnotized state for quite some time.

“Like, hi there sexy! Do I know you?” Tawni said with a squeal, very excited about a beautiful, busty woman standing in front of her.

“Well look what we have here, is this the Tawni we’ve been hearing about? It’s so great to finally meet you!” Kimberly said, with a smile. She walked over to her and gave her a big hug, smothering her breasts on top of Tawni’s inferior mounds.

“We? Like… there are more of you?” giggles Tawni asked, getting even more excited from feeling Kimmy’s tits.

“Gosh, you’re so cute! Yes! I must be the first one you’ve met! Well…after Vicky”

“Vicky? …OH! Mistress Hypnotic!” Tawni bit her lip, and crossed her eyes, feeling immense pleasure just from saying her mistress’ name.

“Yes! Look at you! Vicky’s got you sooo well trained! I wonder when Vicky will let you meet the rest of the slaves. OH! And Drone is such a good girl! You picked out such a hottie!” Kimberly said, walking behind Tawni, and squeezing her firm butt cheeks

“Like…I barely remember all that. I was just at the mall to shop until I got a message from my perfect mistress” Giggles Tawni said, happily shaking her booty for Kimberly to play with.

“I think I’m supposed to tell you how it works at the mansion, I’m sorry for dropping in at a random time, but you never know what will happen next when you’re a hypnotized slave” Kimberly said as she sat down on Tawni’s cum-stained sofa.

Kimberly motioned for her to have a seat, Tawni followed.

“So, you can call me Kimmy, and I live at the mansion with a couple other girls. You must know that we’ve all been brainwashed, like, a LOT, but most of us are just like regular roommates. …well, except Drone, she’s just a mindless servant!”

Tawni looked at Kimmy with a smile, she was quite excited hearing about multiple women under her mistress’ control.

“I love living there, we all hypnotize each other for fun and sex, but none of us can hypnotize Vicky, she’s so good! If we even try to, we might wake up somewhere sucking some random guy’s cock, or waking up in a mall bathroom without clothes on!”

The thought of being hypnotically humiliated like that made Tawni squirm. She kept listening

“We all used to live in different places, and have different jobs, but we were all hypnotized to forget all that. I can’t even remember high school. We are all in our early 20’s too, but I don’t remember how old I am.” giggle

“I am a stripper and site-model, one’s our French maid, another is a fitness model, and another is the dean of Canyon Springs Community College!”

Tawni looked up at Kimmy, vaguely remembering her time at CSCC

“Oh….I went there! I don’t remember much about it” Giggles Tawni said dreamily

“Yes! Vicky has some big plans for that place….. I think it will be sexy” Kimmy said with a smile, her hypnotized mind not allowing her to think about anything else besides how erotic it sounds.

Tawni stared at Kimmy’s breasts jiggle, as she kept explaining

“Anyway, like I was saying, I tried to hypnotize Vicky today, I was horny, and she is soooo sexy! So I walked up to her with a pendant, and my tits out. I was planning on having her eat me out, but as soon as I walked up to her, she musta put me into a trance, somehow, and now here I am! I don’t even remember how I got here!”

Tawni was still fixated on Kimmy’s breasts

“So, anyways, sometimes I hypnotize Jasmine into sucking my titties, or maybe Yvette into hypnotizing Karen to…oh!”

Kimmy finally notices Tawni staring at her breasts, with a slight bit of drool rolling down her chin

Kimmy gets an evil grin on her face, and unties her top.

“Stare at my titties, Tawni…you’re getting tired”

Tawni’s eyes drooped as they focused on Kimmy’s nipples

“Falling deeper and deeper now, Tawni. You are getting so sleepy. When I count down from five to one, you will go back into your hypnotized state …staring deep into my delicious hypnotic titties”

“Five..”

“Four..”

“Three..”

“Two..”

“One..”

Tawni’s eyes closed shut, as Kimmy took the rest of her clothes off.

“Now, when I snap my fingers, you will wake up from your trance, you will NEED to give me physical pleasure, there will be nothing stopping you from worshipping my body with your tongue”

Snap

Tawni’s eyes opened wide as she took off her clothes, and tackled the already-naked Kimmy.

Tawni inserted her fingers deep into Kimmy’s moist sex, her mouth kissed and licked every inch of soft skin, leaving trails of saliva and drool. Tawni now had her back to the floor as Kimmy lay on top of her, their clits rubbing against each other. They were both experiencing so much pleasure, as hypnotized playthings for a higher power.

“I can make you cum just like your mistress!” Kimmy yelled as she shot her fingers deep into Tawni’s pussy.

The image of her mistress popped into her mind, and with Kimmy giving her pleasure, Tawni came. Her body shook in ecstasy, a pleasurable squeal coming from her mouth, and cum spewing from her shaved pussy. Seeing Tawni experience this much pleasure brought Kimmy to orgasm just as hard. The two mind fucked women moaned in deep pleasure for over a minute. The orgasms rippled on and on and soon died down. They both lay on the floor, naked, and breathing heavy.

Tawni, tired from her busy day fell into a deep sleep. Kimmy took a quick look at her new friend, and her eyes rolled back, as a trigger snapped into her head.

“I have given her the reward. I must go back to mansion for more training.”

With that, the sweaty, sticky, Kimmy put her clothes back on, inserted a pair of earbuds into her ear, and walked out of Tawni’s apartment.

Tawni lay on the floor, eyes closed, as she slept the night away