The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CANYON SPRINGS

Part 1-5: St. Adams

Tawni opened her eyes as she lay on the floor of her apartment. It was five in the morning. Her naked body was still sticky from her lovemaking session with Kimmy, although Tawni remembered none of it.

“Like…where’d Kimmy go? …did we fuck? She wondered as she walked around her apartment, hoping to find another one of her Mistress’ slaves hiding in her apartment.

Disappointed with being left by herself, Tawni decided to get ready for her day. She ate a healthy breakfast to help her body recover from the intense lovemaking, as well as fuel her for her usual workout sessions. She spent an hour sitting down, and trancing out to her music. The subliminals continued to bombard her brain, reaffirming her current programming. Lastly, she took a shower to wash the dried drool and cum off her body.

As Tawni finished drying herself off, she heard her phone ring from the other room. She noticed that the number calling wasn’t in her contacts

“Like, hello..?” Tawni answered

“Delivery girl” a woman’s voice said on the other line. Tawni did not recognize the voice, but she recognized her trigger phrase.

“I am a good delivery girl! What would you like me to deliver?!” Tawni instantly replied, falling back into a hypnotic trance

“Under your doormat, there is an envelope, and you will deliver that to Doctor Cruz. In St. Adams Hospital” The woman said on the other line, her voice as monotonic as could be.

“I am a good delivery girl! I will deliver the envelope from under my doormat to Doctor Cruz. In St. Adams Hospital” Tawni said with a hypnotically induced-grin.

“Good girl, you may hang up now”

“I am a good delivery girl! I may hang up now!”

The call ended with a ‘click’, but Tawni was still hypnotized. She put on her skimpy black outfit, and walked robotically to her door. Under her rug was indeed an envelope that said ‘Dr. Cruz’ on the back. Tawni closed her door, and walked to her car. A large smile still on her face, she started the car and drove.

Tawni walked through the automatic doors of St. Adams hospital, a young receptionist stared at her as she walked in.

“Hi…uh… can I help you?” She said nervously

“I’m the delivery girl!” Tawni replied, eyes wide with a huge grin on her face

“Uh…okaaaay…?” The receptionist said, intimidated by the blonde woman’s confidence in a tiny black outfit.

“I am to deliver this envelope to Dr Cruz!” Tawni said, a trickle of drool rolling down from her mouth

The nurses eyes went wide “Yes-Mom-my-is-Wai-Ting-For-You-In-Room-Five-Sev-En-Two.” She said robotically, remembering her orders.

“I will deliver this envelope to Dr. Cruz in room Five Seven Two!” Tawni said as she happily walked away.

The receptionist snapped out of her trance, forgetting all about Tawni and her delivery service.

Tawni walked the halls on the fifth, and top floor. Most of the lights were off, as it was still early in the morning. Out of nowhere, a woman came out of one of the rooms. She was topless, and only wearing tight black leggings. Her long ponytail was jet black and reached all the way down to her perfect butt. The woman walked by Tawni as if she wasn’t even there. Tawni was also focused on something else, and it was being the best delivery girl ever!

“I am a good delivery girl! I will not be distracted by sexy titties!” The blonde thought

She came up to the room with a big smile, and looked through the small window. Inside was an office. She could see a desk with someone was sitting in a chair, but it was facing away. Tawni could see the back of someone’s head sitting on the seat.

“Hypnotic Delivery Service!” She said with a perky tone, as she knocked on the door.

Tawni saw the person stand up. She was a gorgeous Latina. She looked to be in her early 40’s or late 30’s. Her tits were out, and there was a wet shine in between her legs. The woman covered her nipples, and hiked down her skirt, hiding the smooth vulva that Tawni saw for a mere second. She wrapped what looked to be a pendant around her neck as she made her way to the door.

“Yes, can I help you?” The Latina asked, breathing heavily and reeking of sex

“Like hi! I’m Tawni! I’m a good delivery girl! Are you Doctor Cruz?” Tawni said, enthusiastically

“Yes, that’s me” She replied

Tawni immediately handed her the envelope, as what she believed good delivery girls do. Dr. Cruz ripped it open and read a card inside. The bimbo delivery girl simply stood there with a big grin on her face, awaiting her next delivery. The doctor’s eyes widened as she read the note as even she went into a deep trance.

“Tawni. You are no longer a delivery girl” Dr. Cruz said as she snapped her fingers.

“Uhh… what…where?” Tawni said, coming out of trance again

“Mistress Hypnotic has set up and appointment with me to augment your breasts. I must obey my mistress” The doctor said as she squirmed in near orgasm.

“Ooooh! I can’t wait! Mistress is soooo good to me!” Tawni replied

“It is time for your operation. Trance” The doctor said, giving Tawni her trigger

“I am hypnotized. Please reprogram me” Tawni said, once again, going back into a hypnotized state.

“Nurse Sato, I require your assistance!” Dr. Cruz said into her office.

From under the desk a petite Asian woman, also with large breasts, and an obviously fake butt stood up.

“Yes-Mom-my!” The Asian woman said. Drool and pussy juice covered the lower part of her face.

“Follow, me girls” The doctor said as they made their way to the operating room.

-Weeks later-

“….You are Tammi….you will remember everything….” Tammi heard the voice of her mistress

Snap

Tammi took a large breath as her eyes opened wide. She was sitting comfortably in a sofa in what looked like a large home. She looked up at the tanned, dark haired, large chested woman that used to be her friend. Her heart began to race. The last thing she remembered was a call from Vicky from what felt to be only minutes ago

“How long was I out…and what did you do to me!?”

“I made you just like me! And that’s Mistress Hypnotic to you! Also, you’ve been my perfect little slave for almost three months now! ” Giggles

With her head still dizzy, and without thinking, Tammi stood up, and tried to run but found it quite a struggle with two large orbs on her chest.

“Freeze” uttered the mind controlling seductress. Tammi could not move again

“Have a seat” Tammi slowly walked back to the sofa that she was sitting in.

“Do you like your new titties? It’s your reward for recruiting Drone, here…which reminds me” Hypnotic looked over to the corner of the room, at a drooling, naked young woman.

“Drone, upload my Canyon Springs video onto the internet”

The woman, who had been repeating the phrase “Awaiting commands….Awaiting commands” immediately perked up.

“Yes Mistress Hypnotic. I will upload the video…..I will upload the video…..I will upload the video” Drone left the room to find a computer. Hypnotic looked back at Tawni.

“I just like, wanted you to take one last look at what you’ve become…all for me!” Hypnotic said, smiling wide

Tammi squirmed as she almost came to that idea. Her mind still programmed to obey her mistress.

“I don’t want to be a ….ohhhh…. sexy…. Uhhh… mmm.. bimbo…. Like you” Tammi finished, trying to stifle the pleasure she felt from repetitive brainwashing.

“Of course you do! In fact, you’ve never felt more pleasure in your life, haven’t you?” Hypnotic replied

“n….nooo” Tammi meekly replied, secretly wanting to be transformed back to her bimbofied self.

“Face it sexy, your body is too sexy to be a secretary! In fact, your old boss’s body is WAY too sexy to be a stuck up bitch lawyer…She might be better as your…Bitch Doggy” Hypnotic said

Tammi remembered her dreams of her old boss Chloe, and collars and came harder than she ever could.

“You’re going to be my new assistant, and your old boss will be your pet because you’ve been such a good girl for me! Now, listen to this!” Hypnotic grabbed an mp3 player and some earbuds from a nearby table, and put them on Tammi’s head.

“Goodbye Tammi, I’ll say ‘hi’ to Tawni for you” Giggles

Tammi’s eyes rolled back into her head, her mouth hung open. She was being brainwashed again by a new subliminal message file. Hypnotic sat down next to her slave and began to play with her new assistant.