The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CANYON SPRINGS

Part 1-6: Revenge

It has been two months since Chloe fired Tammi as her secretary, and things were running as smoothly as they had always been. The ‘stuck up bitch’ lawyer had hired a new secretary who was just as good as Tammi was. In fact, she had almost completely forgotten about her former employee.

Chloe sat at her desk, working late once again. She had let Denise, her secretary, go home as she stayed behind, finishing up paperwork. She looked at the clock, and then herself in a nearby mirror. She admired how she looked, despite being tired. Her short, dyed red hair still styled perfectly, and her office attire looked like they had just recently been cleaned and pressed.

“10:00pm. I’m too young to be working on a Friday night” she thought. She was only 26, and had been working almost 70 hours a week. She took a break and went through one of her social media accounts. All of her friends had been posting about a weird new video that had been going around about Canyon Springs. She scrolled down and saw more and more links to the video, along with warnings of lewd and inappropriate sexual behavior. She clicked the link and watched the entire video.

“EVERYONE WILL OBEY MISTRESS HYPNOTIC!”

Spank Spank Spank

Chloe’s eyes were wide as she watched the video. She was disgusted with what she saw.

“Mind control? Hypnosis? This is definitely some type of freaky fetish porno” Chloe said to herself.

Her new assistant had left for the weekend. Chloe was tired, and decided that it was probably time to shut everything off. Just before she signed off, she was updated with a text and email almost simultaneously. She looked at her phone, a text from …Tammi? She opened up her texting application and something began downloading.

“Crap, not another virus attempt!” She thought, thinking Tammi could possibly be looking for revenge

She played around with her phone, it didn’t act differently, but she was worried about information being taken from her without her knowledge. She took her phone, and reset it.

“Tammi had never been the type of person with malicious intent. I don’t think she’d try to steal any information from any of my clients” Chloe thought. She dropped the virus idea immediately.

Chloe then went to her computer and looked at the email…also from Tammi.

“A video?” She downloaded the file onto her work computer and opened it.

There was a naked, tanned, blonde, large-breasted, bimbo on her screen. She was holding a collar and a leash, all while masturbating yelling the words ‘Chloe is such a sexy bitch!’ over and over and over again. Chloe watched the video for a couple seconds, and closed it with absolute objection.

Chloe’s mouth hung open as she couldn’t believe what she just saw.

“Tammi….what the?…OH MY GOD!” Chloe yelled, once again disgusted from what she had just seen.

“Could those two videos be related? Could Tammi have been mind-controlled into being a part of this porno?” She immediately thought, as she shut down her computer. She popped hear headphones into her ears, forgetting about the text from Tammi. She started closing out her office, turning the lights off, as she listened to the music. She stopped for just a second, still wondering about Tammi and decided to send her a text.

“Never contact me again, or I will call the police” Was the message she sent. Tammi replied instantly.

“;)” A winky face.

“I’ll just ignore that…” She thought.

Chloe finished cleaning up, and walked toward the door, but something wasn’t right. She felt tired. Not just the tired from working ten hours, but an incredible desire to fall asleep –tired. Nothing looked more comfortable to her than the waiting room sofa. She lay down on it as she thought

“Just a little….nap” She was out as the subliminals from the now infected phone had looped inside her head.

* * *

It was the middle of the night when Chloe exploded in orgasm. She moaned and moaned in ecstasy for what seemed like ages. She stood up, but felt extremely dizzy. Her thoughts swirled around her head, and her headphones popped out of her ear.

“Collar…Bitch…Sexy…Mistress Tawni…who… who the fuck is Tawni…uhhhh”? She thought as she cleaned up after herself.

She looked at the clock. It was 3 in the morning. As soon as she cleaned up the cum in the office waiting room, she locked up and got in her car. Her heart was racing as she drove home. Her mind still swirled with these thoughts of ‘Mistress Tawni’, a collar around her neck, and being a bitch.

“Tammi texted me someth—….uhhhh….Sexy bitch…. Tammi called me a sexy bit….Collars…Wear collars…Am I going to be another Yvett…uhhh….Mistress Tawni…” She tried to think about the text or the email, but her mind would not let her.

As Chloe stopped at a red light, without thinking, she pulled out her cellphone and sent Tammi a text. She immediately forgot about it, and tossed her phone aside onto the passenger’s seat. Driving home, her mind completely out of whack as thoughts of being a sexy bitch popped in and out of her mind.

Chloe pulled up to her home, as she got out of the car, she noticed a large wet stain on the drivers seat. She was so horny, as horny as she had ever been. She turned on her computer, and logged into her email. She found Tammi’s email, downloaded the video, and let it play.

“Tammi? Uhhh….Mistress Tawni…mmm..” Chloe said as her mouth hung open, drool began to run down from her lips

“Chloe is such a sexy bitch! Chloe is such a sexy bitch! Chloe is such a sexy bitch” Tammi was chanting as she moaned in orgasm. Chloe began to touch herself, fingering her pussy, watching her bimbo former secretary masturbate chanting about how much of a ‘sexy bitch’ her former boss was. At the last moment, as Tammi came, she held up a dog collar with a tag saying ‘Bitch’. Chloe saw that and instantly erupted in pleasure.

“I’m such a sexy bitch!” Chloe yelled as the pleasure went on and on and on.

As the pleasure died down, Chloe sat there, her eyes unfocused, thoughts of the collar, and Tammi had aroused her. Chloe thought about starting the video again, but she was much too tired. She walked over to her bed, and instantly fell asleep.

* * *

Bang Bang Bang!

Chloe’s eyes opened wide and looked at the clock. 6:30am.

“Two hours of sleep” She thought.

She stood up, wiping the drool from her lips. She was still wearing her work clothes from yesterday, stains of drool, sweat, and cum was easily visible from her pleasurable evening. She walked over to the door, not caring about how she looked, ready to shoo away this idiot on her porch.

As she opened up the door she almost yelled. Standing at the door, in her tight black outfit was none other than her former secretary, Tawni. Completely different from when Chloe last saw her. She was holding the very same bright pink collar from the video.

“I’m going to call th- Woof! Woof! Woof!“ Chloe cut herself off, went down onto all fours, stuck her tongue out, and began to pant as soon as she saw the collar.

“Good bitch doggie!” Tawni said as she wrapped the collar around her new pet.

“Time for a little treat for my favorite little bitch doggie!” Tawni said, excitedly as she closed the door to her new home.

“Woof! Woof! Woof!”

Canyon Springs Part 1-7: The Mansion

A large flat screened television lit up the dark room. It was early in the evening. Hypnotic laid back comfortably on her large sofa, while slave Karen kissed, slurped, and worshipped her pussy. Yvette stood at attention on the armrest, holding the television remote. Neither of the slaves were wearing their headphones, but they were in a deep trance.

“Change it to the local news, maid” Hypnotic said, very close to orgasm.

“Yes, Mistress! Everyone will obey Mistress Hypnotic!” Yvette said aloud in her cute French accent.

Karen moaned as she heard her mistress’ name, and began to become more and more enthusiastic.

“Good girls! But I think it’s time for your punishment. You two think you can try to hypnotize me? That’s so cute!” giggles

“Yvette, you will take this crystal pendant, and hypnotize Kimberly. You will turn her into a spanking machine. After Kimmy spanks your booty one thousand times, you may wake her up from the trance as well as yourself”

“Yes, Mistress! Everyone will obey Mistress Hypnotic! Yvette said again, taking the pendant and walking towards Kimberly’s room. The thought of Yvette waking up from trance with a burning red bum sparked a powerful orgasm. Hypnotic came, and as she was hypnotically inclined to, Karen orgasmed as well.

As the orgasm died down, Hypnotic grabbed Karen’s head and pulled it aside. Karen’s eyes were glazed over, her tongue still licking and lapping, as if her mouth was still in between her mistress’ legs. She looked at her sexy Asian slave and thought about how she was the key to taking over Canyon Springs Community College.

“Awake” Hypnotic snapped her fingers, and Karen’s mind returned.

“What did you make us do this time, Vicky?” Karen said with a big smile

“Well, I think you knew what happened with my taste in your mouth, and Yvette is getting her punishment right now!” giggles

“We will get you someday, you’ll wake up from a trance with my own taste in your mouth” Karen winked, teasing as they both looked up at the television.

“Tonight, on Canyon Springs news! A recent viral video has had citizens of Canyon Springs questioning the safety of their…minds? Hello everyone, I am Jane Thompson, reporting tonight’s story.

Hypnotic and Karen looked at each other, smiling, knowing that their story was about to begin. The reporter kept going.

“Our city has been buzzing about this incredibly lewd video that has been almost threatening to citizens of Canyon Springs. Within it, a scantily-clad woman threatens to hypnotize people of canyon springs and make them obey her commands. In the video, she tells people that it can infect music players, with hypno…sounds..? We are not sure if she means only mp3 players, or anything that can play music, like computers, radios and cellphones. The video has only been up for a couple of days, but it has been viewed over 10 million times across the world. The woman who was in the video also seemed to be wearing a set of earphones, which begs the question ‘has she been using the device on herself as well?’ We also spoke with the dean of Canyon Springs Community College, Karen Nguyen, about student safety after this troubling video was released.

A video of Karen speaking to reporters went on screen

“Ms. Nguyen, how do you think students reacted to this video?” The reporter asked

“Most students don’t think much of it, they, and I believe that this video is some type of hoax, or pornographic scene, and I must admit that it is quite inappropriate on school grounds”

“So you don’t think that there are any students that are worried about losing their minds?”

“Not at all, I think that most students should focus on their work, yes, I don’t think that they should be listening to music in class, or while they study anyway, but I don’t think that technology can control the minds and wills of everyday people” Karen said calmly

The reporter then returned on screen.

“What Karen Nguyen said to us seemed to be the same as to what most people think. On our social media site, judging by comments people are leaving, most people do not believe that it was possible, and that it was simply a pornographic scene.

In other news, Laura Richardson, the 21 year old wife of the 70-year old business tycoon, Donald Frump, has still been missing. She was last seen in the Canyon Springs strip mall performing oral sex on-

“You’re such a good slave!” giggle Hypnotic said as she turned to Karen

“Would you believe that I remember absolutely none of it? I don’t ever remember what I do when I’m at work” Karen said

“I knew about it, of course, that’s why I made sure you were calm when they talked to ya! Our plans would have been ruined if they had found out. I always make sure you’re in the right state of mind before you work” Hypnotic said as she grabbed her pendant and held it in front of her slave. Karen’s eyes immediately locked onto the pendant, and glazed over once again.

“I need you to put your work clothes on, and check on those two women being programmed in your office right now. If they have been completely brainwashed, you may play with them. Drone will drop you off”

“Yes, I will obey” Karen stood up went to her room.

Hypnotic took her cellphone, and sent a text to her newest room-mate, seconds later, she walked into the room, her body movements were stiff, and robotic.

“Drone. Rea-dy. To. O-Bey.” She said in a flat monotone. She was wearing a full body pink lycra suit with bright pink heels, Her long, brunette hair was pulled back in a ponytail. Her eyes were blank, and her lips were bright pink. Drool was running down her chin like a waterfall. She had been in trance for weeks, she would obey any command given, no matter who said it, and no matter what it was.

“Drone, get in the car and prepare to drive. You will drop Karen off at CSCC, and pick up Tawni and her bitch doggie. You will bring them here.

“Drone. Un-der-stands. Drone. O-bey.” She walked away, and headed towards the garage.

Hypnotic smiled, and thought about the fresh set of commands that had been given. She would be free for a little bit, so she figured it would be time for her own training. She stood up, and picked up her own headphones, sat down and began to trance.

* * *

Tawni stepped out of the backseat, with her bitch doggie, Chloe crawling out soon after. Tawni was so excited to be back at the mansion, and couldn’t wait to introduce her sexy pet to her mistress. She followed Drone, who led them to the upstairs bedroom. Hypnotic sat there waiting, in what looked like a deep trance. Her headphones were on.

“Hello slaves. Please take a headset and mp3 player and begin to trance.” Hypnotic pointed towards a nearby table, where numerous headsets were laid out, along with infected mp3 player.

“I will obey” Tawni said flatly, as she put a set over her head and one over Chloe.

“Arf! Arf….arf…” Chloe said as she went back into a new trance.

Hypnotic stood up and walked towards her new additions, she put her hand on Tawni’s head as the mp3 player pumped more subliminals into her mind. Soon, they were all drooling as they returned to trance.

* * *

Hours later, Hypnotic woke up from her trance. She noticed Tawni and Chloe were rolled up together on her bed.

She stood up and smiled

“We are going to have such a fun time! I’m so excited for these new slaves!” She said aloud

“I am too” She heard a voice come from behind her. A man’s voice. Before she could turn around, she was grabbed around the arms and the hips. She struggled, but she could not move. It was right then when he whispered in her ear.

“Time to Obey”

Hypnotic had the biggest smile on her face as her mind returned to oblivion

“Yes Master, I must obey”