The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Carpool Carnal Syndrome

Chapter 4—Joan learns from a pro

I’d told Joan she was a little cock sucking whore. Not a cock fucking whore but a cock sucking whore, and that’s when she’d surprised me. “I will be,” she’d said. I hadn’t expected her to say that. I hadn’t expected her to agree with me. “I will be,” she’d said.

“Here’s your cash,” I’d told her. “Now get dressed and go off to work. We’ll talk more later about how you can earn more money by pleasing my cock.”

She’d taken those twenties as if they were the most valuable twenties she’d ever had and then she’d dressed herself before proudly strutting off through the parking lot. I watched her go and I knew I just couldn’t wait for the drive home. I had something special in store for Joan.

It was later that day and we were on our way home and I had the tape playing again in the tape deck. “I don’t know this place,” she said.

“It’s a scenic route,” I told her. “Now shut up and keep your eyes open. I think there’s something you want to see here.”

It really wasn’t the scenic route and it definitely wasn’t faster. Staying on the freeway would definitely have been the faster way home but then there really was something I wanted Joan to see.

It had taken me a while to find out just where to go. I mean, it wasn’t like you could just go out and ask someone. “Excuse me, but could you tell me where the whores are? I’d really like to know.”

But eventually, I’d managed to find the answer to my query and so there we were, driving along the street. You could see the women standing out on the corners, standing there trying to look seductive even when they weren’t. Some of them looked young, really young. Others looked old, really old, but they were there, working the street, looking to turn their next trick.

“Would you look at that,” I told Joan.

“Look at what,” she asked. She still didn’t realize where we were or if she did, she didn’t want to admit it.

“Look at those women on the corners,” I told her. “Look at them. Do you know what they are?”

Joan looked. “N-n-no,” she stammered.

“Sure you do,” I told her. “You know who those women are. Look closer at the ones on the corner. You know who they are.”

“They’re ... they’re whores.”

“That’s right. They’re whores.”

She was looking in earnest now. It was like she was looking at a train wreck. She knew it was bad but she just couldn’t look away. She had to look. She had to see. “They’re whores,” she said finally. “They’re whores ... just like me.”

“Not exactly,” I said.

She turned and looked back at me almost as if she expected me to say something that would make her feel better. She should have known better.

“These are the pros,” I told her. “These are the ones who do it for a living. You’re not in their league, not yet, but you will be. You will be.”

She turned and looked back out the window.

“Should we pick one of them up,” I asked.

She turned and looked back at me and once again, she surprised me. She was doing that more often now. Back when she was boring and strait-laced, she was predictable but now, every once in a while, she’d say or do something that would totally surprise me. “Can we,” she asked. “Can we pick one up?”

“You want to?”

Joan turned and stared out the window of the car. As usual, the tape was making her more amenable to my desires, but I had the feeling it wasn’t just my tape that was making her want it. “Yeah,” she said. “I want to.”

“All right then, why don’t you pick one out for us.”

“For us? What do you mean for us?”

“You don’t expect me to use her all by myself, do you?”

“B-b-but I’ve never done anything like that.”

“You’ve never learned what it was like to fuck a girl?”

Joan shook her head.

“Then I think it’s time you learned what it’s like, don’t you?”

I knew what she wanted to say. She wanted to say no but the tape in the tape player was making everything I said sound right and reasonable to her. “I guess,” she said.

“You guess,” I said. “You guess what?”

“I guess maybe I should learn what it’s like to fuck a girl.”

“And to get fucked by her, too.”

“And to get fucked by her, too,” Joan agreed.

“Well, all right, then. Why don’t you pick a good one out for us.”

Joan looked around and then she picked out a girl standing on a corner. “How ‘bout that one over there?”

I eyed the girl. She looked to be a low twenty-something. “Not bad,” I told Joan. “Not bad at all. Yeah, I think she’ll do just fine.” I eased the car over near the girl. “Why don’t you get her in the car.”

“Hey,” Joan called out to the girl. “Hey, come over here. I want to talk with you.”

The girl strutted on over to the car and she leaned over as she peered into the car.

“I was wondering if you could help us,” Joan said.

“What’d you have in mind?”

“What’s your name,” Joan asked.

“It’s Penny,” the girl replied.

“Well, Penny, my friend and I were wondering if you could, um, could spend some time with us.”

“I don’t do threesomes,” Penny said.

“Oh, um, but I, I mean, I thought maybe we—”

“And I don’t do girls either,” Penny said.

Joan was looking from me the girl to me and back again to the girl. I could tell she was losing it. I could tell she needed help.

“I think what my friend is trying to say is that she wants to watch.”

“Kinky,” the girl said, “but it wouldn’t be the first time. What is she, your wife or something?”

“Or something,” I said.

“Okay, here’s the deal. You and me fuck,” Penny said, “and wifey or girlfriend or whoever she is can watch, but if she tries to touch me, I’m gone. That okay with you?”

“Sure,” I said. “Sounds good to me.”

“How about you,” the girl said, addressing her comments now to Joan. “That okay with you.”

Joan wasn’t sure what she was supposed to say but if I had said it was okay, then she figured she might as well agree with it.

“Well, all right, then,” Penny said, “if everyone’s down with the plan, I think we can get this show on the road.”

At my insistence, Joan moved into the back seat and she let the little whore have the front seat. Even as the girl shut the door, I turned the tape player back up again. “So where are we going,” I asked.

“There’s a motel over on Williams,” Penny said. “We can go there.”

“You like the music,” I asked as I readied myself to pull out into traffic.

“I’ll like whatever you want me to like,” Penny replied, “just so long as you pay me.”

I shook my head. “That wasn’t what I asked,” I said. “I don’t want you to say what you think I want to hear. “I want an honest answer. Do you like the music?”

Penny stopped to listen. “Not really,” she said.

“Maybe you need to really take a good listen. Why don’t you listen to the music?”

“Okay.”

“Yeah, listen good,” I said. “Both of you listen good. Listen good and relax.”

I drove right on by Williams and Penny never stirred. That’s how I knew she was really listening to the music.

“Just listen to the music,” I told the two of them even as I drove. “Listen to the music and relax.”

And I could tell. Both Penny and Joan relaxed even more.

“So you say you don’t do girls,” I said.

“Yeah.” It wasn’t just Penny answering but it was Joan, too. Interesting.

“But Penny, I’ll bet you can’t tell me you haven’t ever been with a girl before.”

“Nope,” she said. “Nope, not ever. Just not interested.”

“But you like having your pussy eaten, right?”

“What I like,” the girl said, “is to fuck. That’s all I need.”

Hmmm. The girl wasn’t going to make it easy for me. “But you like to cum, right?”

“Yeah, sure. Who doesn’t?”

“Yeah, sure,” I mimicked. “Who doesn’t. You like sex. You want to get off.”

“Yeah, who doesn’t?”

“Yeah, who doesn’t, so do you always get off when you fuck the guys?”

The girl shifted uncomfortably in the seat next to me. “Not um, not always.”

“Why?”

“Because some guys just don’t know what the hell they’re doing.”

“What if I could give you a sure fire way of getting off every single time. Would you be interested?”

“I don’t do toys,” the girl said.

“Forget toys,” I told her. “I’m talking about something real. I’m talking about person to person contact. Would you be interested?”

“Yeah sure.”

“See the woman in the back seat?”

“Yeah.”

“She’s a novice in the ways of the whore. She’s a whore in training. She’s a whore wannabe. She’s not as good as you but she’s trying.”

I knew both women were listening and both were integrating my words into their thoughts. I could see Penny looking disdainfully into the back seat.

“She hasn’t reached her full potential yet but she will. So far, all she’s done for money is suck a guy off so where you’re a cock fucking whore, the best she can say is that she’s a cock sucking whore. She may not be as good as you, but she’s working on it.”

Penny was still looking into the seat and I could tell she wasn’t all that impressed. Compared to her, this woman in the back seat was “old.”

“I know what you’re thinking,” I said. “You’re thinking ‘so what.’ You’re thinking ‘she’s old and I’m not.’ You’re thinking she’s got nothing on you.”

I could see it from the way Penny was looking into the back seat. That was exactly what she was thinking.

“But it’s okay to be scared of her,” I said. “You may think she’s got nothing on you but the truth is you’ve got reason to worry.”

I knew both Penny and Joan were listening.

“You’ve got reason to worry,” I said again. “Joan here knows how to use her mouth so if you were ever to let her get between your legs. If you were ever to let her get between your legs, she’d have you cumming almost from the moment her tongue touched your cunt. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a girl between your legs, Penny?”

“What? No.”

“No? Not ever?”

“Well...”

“Come on, Penny. You can tell us.”

“There were a couple of times, but it was only for a moment.”

“But you see, that doesn’t matter. It only has to be once, but once is enough. I’ll bet you’re getting wet just thinking about what Joan could do between your legs.”

“No,” the girl whimpered.

“Now, Penny, don’t lie. I know you’re getting wet between your legs. Joan can teach you what it’s like to get eaten out by a girl. That has to make you wet.”

“But—”

“I know what you’re going to say, Penny. It was only a couple times and it was only for a moment. You’ve already told us that but you know that doesn’t matter, does it. The thoughts are there just waiting to be fulfilled.”

“No,” she whimpered.

“I know what’s happening,” I said. “I know what’s happening. Your pussy is getting so wet just thinking about what Joan could do to you.”

Penny whimpered but she didn’t say no.

“You’re worried and you should be. Just the thought of Joan licking your pussy is making you wet and the more you think about it, the wetter you get. You want to know once and for all what it’s like to have a woman between your legs but you’re afraid that if you give in, you won’t be able to stop.”

Penny whimpered again but there was more of a look of hunger now as she stared into the back seat.

“You’ll cum almost from the moment her tongue touches her clit and as she keeps on licking you, you’ll keep on cumming more and more. You won’t be able to stop, Penny, so even though you know you want it, you have reason to worry. You want to know what it’s like. You want to know what it’s like to have a woman lick you down there. You want to know what it’s like to have a woman’s tongue on your cunt.”

There was no doubt about it. Penny was interested.

“You want to know what it’s like, don’t you? You want to know what it’s like to cum in a woman’s mouth. You want to know what it’s like to have her taste your juices and then you want to have her lick you all over again.

Penny was moaning now. I could tell she was ready.

“Tell me what you want Joan to do.”

“I want her to lick my pussy.”

“But you want more than that, don’t you?”

Reluctantly, Penny pulled her eyes away from Joan and she looked back at me. “More?”

“You want her to make you cum, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Then say it. Say you want her to make you cum.”

“I want her to make me cum.”

“And what else?”

Penny didn’t say anything.

“You want to cum in her mouth and then you want to do it all over again.”

Penny gasped. “I want to cum in her mouth,” she said. “I want to cum in her mouth and then I want to do it all over again.”

Neither Penny nor Joan had noticed but I’d been crisscrossing my car back and forth over Williams but now that the programming was done, it was time to get the show on the road. “Here’s how it’s going to work,” I told Penny, “we’re going to go to the motel and you’re going to suck me off and while you’re doing that, Joan here is going to eat you out. When I’m just about to cum, I’m going to stick it between your legs and you’re going to cum when I do with the best orgasm you ever had. You got that?”

The girl nodded.

“Okay, I seem to have gotten a bit lost here. Here’s Williams coming up. Which way to this motel of yours?”

Penny seemed to snap out of her reverie. She looked outside the car for the first time in minutes. Her head snapped from one side to the other. “Um, take a left up here at the light,” she said.

“All right.” I couldn’t help noticing that Penny was trying to sneak a look into the back seat.

We waited at the light and I made the turn. “Now where.”

“Two blocks up on the right. I, um, I know the manager. Just let me off at the office and I can get us a room and a key.”

All through the trip, Joan hadn’t said a word but as soon as the girl hopped out, that’s when she opened up. “I’m not sure I can do this,” she said.

I suppose it was my fault. After all, I’d been focusing all of my attention on Penny and none of it on Joan. I’d just assumed that she was going to go along with the program once it was laid out in front of her. The problem was Penny was going to be back any moment so whatever I was going to do was going to have to be done fast. “What do you mean you can’t do it,” I asked.

“I mean I don’t think I can do it,” Joan said. “I don’t think I can eat a woman’s pussy out.”

“Oh yeah, is that right? You don’t think you can eat a woman out, huh? Is that what you’re telling me or is it maybe something more specific. Are you telling me you can’t eat that specific woman’s pussy out?”

“I don’t understand.”

“Are you telling me you don’t want to eat out the pussy of that girl? Yes or no.”

No, I don’t want to eat that girl’s pussy out.”

“It’s because she’s a whore, isn’t it?”

“Yes, I mean no, I mean—”

“That’s awfully judgmental of you, I must say. I mean who are you to say whose pussy you’re going to eat and whose pussy you won’t?”

“What?”

“You’re a little cock sucking whore, for chrissakes. That’s what you are. You’re a cock sucking whore.”

“Yes, but—”

“No buts about it,” I told her. “You’re a cock sucking whore. That’s what you are.”

“But—”

“No, buts about it, whore,” I said making sure she heard the added emphasis on the word ‘whore’, “you’re a whore and whores do what they’re told.”

“But—”

“No. No buts. You’re a whore. I want to hear you say it. I want to hear you call yourself a whore. Do it. Call yourself a whore.”

“I’m ... I’m a whore.”

“Do it again. Call yourself a whore.”

“I’m a whore,” she said, her voice wavering just a little.

“Again,” I said. “Say it again.”

“I’m a whore.”

“Yes you are,” I told her. “You’re a little cock sucking whore. You’re a fucking oral queen. You’re a god damned whore and you’re going to do what you’re told because that’s what whores do. What are you?”

“I’m a whore.”

I could see Penny coming out of the office. This was it. “You’re going to lick her pussy, whore. You’re going to do to her pussy all the things you wish someone would do to you. You’re going to lick her pussy because that’s what you were told to do, and you’re going to like it. You’re going to like licking her cunt and you’re going to like it because you’re a whore. You got that?”

Penny pulled the car door open. “I got the key,” she said. “Is there a problem here?”

I looked at Joan. “Any problem,” I asked.

“No. No problem.”

“It’s room 234,” she said. “We can have it for an hour.”

“We shouldn’t need it longer than that,” I said even as I pulled the car on around.

Room 234 apparently had been used earlier in the day or maybe there just wasn’t much of a maid service. There also wasn’t much in the way of a TV not that any of us would have watched it anyway and if I’d had any illusions about what kind of dump the motel was, the used condom wrappers in the trash can pretty much told the story. Yeah, this was a place that Penny knew well, and so, it seemed did some of her cohorts. I made a mental note to myself to include this in Joan’s programming. I kind of liked the idea of having her out working the streets, but once she started turning tricks, she was going to have to know where to take them.

I looked at the two women. “All right, ladies, let’s see what you two’ve got. Your clothes, take them off now.”

Penny was a pro at this and she was used to it. Her clothes were tight but they were also easy to remove. Off came the halter top and then off came the spandex shorts. Off came her panties and then off came her heels and she was ready to go.

Joan wasn’t as quick as Penny. She’d been dressed for work and so she simply had more clothing on. Actually, truth be told, Penny was dressed for work, too, but it was just a different kind of job.

I unbuttoned my shirt and I pushed my pants down. In a matter of moments, I had my cock out. “You ready for this,” I asked. “You ready to suck my cock.”

“Ooh yeah, baby, I want to suck you. I want to suck you so bad.”

I smiled to myself as Penny lurched into hooker-speak. I wondered if that ever worked on anyone. Probably, I thought, or she wouldn’t be doing it. I sat down on the bed. “Well, if you want it,” I told her, “here it is.”

That was all the invitation that Penny needed. In a moment, she was on the bed sliding in between my legs and then she was taking my cock, first in her hand, and then in her mouth.

She never saw Joan coming. She had my cock buried deep in her mouth and was just pulling up when Joan slipped in between her legs and when Joan put her tongue on Penny’s pussy, Penny gasped. “Oh my God,” she moaned. “Oh my God.”

“What’s the matter,” I asked with as much innocence as she could muster.

Penny’s eyes were unfocused as she looked back at me and she moaned again. “Oh my God,” she moaned again. Her hand squeezed the cock in her hand and she moaned again. “Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh yeah. Oh fuck. Oh yeah. Eat me, dammit. Eat me.”

“Don’t forget to suck my cock,” I told the girl.

Penny moaned again. “Oh my God,” she moaned. “I can’t believe it. She’s making me cum again.”

Her mouth once again dived down on my cock and she sucked me hard but even as she sucked, I knew Joan was continuing to work Penny’s pussy and if the way Penny’s body was shaking was any indication, it seemed as if Joan was having quite an effect on her.

Once again, my cock slipped from her mouth. “Oh my God,” Penny moaned. “Oh my God.”

“You like that, huh? You like it when a girl eats you out.”

“Yes, but I never thought—”

“You never thought a girl could do that to you, did you?”

Penny shook her head.

“Joan’s rather special, don’t you think?”

Penny nodded again as her pussy once again succumbed to the tongue between her legs.

“Yeah, you like that, don’t you?”

“Uh huh.”

“You like having your pussy licked, don’t you?”

“Uh huh.”

“You like girls, don’t you?”

“Uh huh.”

“But you know what you like even more.”

“Nuh uh, what?”

“You like my cock.”

“Huh?”

“You like my cock and now you’re going to get it.”

“What?”

I pushed the girl from between my legs and in the next instant, I was flipping her around. The bed creaked as she landed on her back and then I was sliding in between her legs. “You’re going to like this,” I told her.

Penny gasped as she felt the head of my cock press up against her cunt. I knew Penny had already cum multiple times under the not-so-tender ministrations of Joan’s tongue but if her conditioning was going to hold true, then she was going to like this even more.

“Oh my God,” Penny screamed as she felt my cock push past her lips. “Oh my God, it’s so good. I want it. I want it so bad.”

I paused and the girl moaned.

“Don’t stop,” she screamed. “Don’t stop. Fuck me. Fuck me. Come on, fuck me.”

I pushed my cock inside her and the girl screamed even louder.

“Oh God, yeah. That’s it. Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh geez, yeah. Fuck me.”

“You like this,” I asked.

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned. “Oh yeah. It feels so good.”

To be honest, ever since I’d flipped Penny over and stuck my cock between her legs, I really hadn’t given Joan any thought at all but something made me look up and when I did, what I found was Joan there with her legs spread, her fingers diddling herself even as she watched Penny getting fucked.

“Yeah, watch this,” I told her. “Watch this, because pretty soon, this is going to be you here in this dive. Pretty soon, this is going to be you on this bed. Pretty soon, this is going to be you letting strange guys stick their cocks between your legs.

“Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me,” Penny screamed.

“Oh yeah, pretty soon this is going to be you,” I said even as I continued to drive my cock into Penny’s pretty, little pussy. “Pretty soon this going to be you,” I said, “you begging strange guys to fuck you.”

“Oh God,” Penny screamed. “Oh God. Make me cum. Make me cum. Make me cum.”

“Pretty soon, this is going to be you here on this bed, you begging strange guys to come here and make you cum.”

“Make me cum,” Penny screamed. “Make me cum. God dammit. Make me cum. Make me cum.”

“This is going to be you,” I said. “This is going to be you just like this whore,” I said. “You begging to be fucked and loving it when the john finally gives you his cum.”

I knew Joan didn’t want to admit it but I knew she also wasn’t taking her eyes off me and Penny.

I turned my attention back to Penny. “What about you,” I said. “What do you want?”

“God damn it. You know what I mother fuckin’ want. Make me cum, dammit. Make me cum.”

That was really all I wanted to hear. Hell, I didn’t even need that because I knew I was going to make her cum.

And then her eyes went wide and her lips moved and for a moment, nothing came out but then she got her voice back. “Oh my God,” she screamed. “Oh my God. Oh my fucking God. I’m cumming. I’m cumming. Oh my God, I’m cumming so fucking good. I’ve never cum like this. I’ve never cum like this before.”

The girl’s cunt was strongling my cock. I knew Joan was watching but I didn’t look her way. “This will be you, soon enough,” I said even as I watched Penny’s face continue to contort in pleasure.

“Oh fuck,” the girl moaned. “Oh fuck. Oh my God, that’s so good. Oh fuck.”

“Yeah, you like this, don’t you?”

“Yes, but—”

“But what?”

“But I ... I—”

“You what?”

“But I never let a guy fuck me without wearing a condom.”

“That’s a good rule of thumb, for other men.” I looked over at Joan. “You hear that. You need to go out and buy a big, box of condoms.”

Penny was whimpering now. She was coming down off that orgasmic high. “Oh fuck,” she moaned. “Oh fuck, it’s never been that good before.”

“And it’ll be even better the next time,” I assured her. “You’ll see. It’ll be even better the next time.”

And all the while, I knew Joan was there, taking it all in. I smiled to myself. It would be her turn soon enough.