The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Carpool Carnal Syndrome

Chapter 6—Joan Wants to Quit But Does Something Else Instead

Word quickly spread around the office that there was a new slut in town and soon, Garth wasn’t the only one booking time on Joan’s play list. I suppose if it had been really important to me, I could have found out who all was fucking her but to tell the truth, I didn’t much care. All I wanted was for the sanctimonious Joan to suddenly find herself in the role of all out cock jockey and besides, just because everyone else was getting a piece of her, that didn’t preclude me from getting what I wanted, too.

We were in the car one Friday afternoon on the way home and Joan was staring out the window of the car. “Tough day at work,” I asked.

She didn’t say much. She just kind of grunted in the affirmative.

“You have a good day of whoring,” I asked.

That got her to turn and glare at me. “You know I don’t like it when you do that,” she said.

“Do what?”

“You know what.”

“No,” I said with as much innocence as I could muster, “I’m afraid I don’t.”

“You know what I’m talking about. I don’t like it when ... you know ... when you say that.”

“Say what?”

“You know. When you say what you just said. I mean, you make it sound as if all I do all day long is go out looking for guys to fuck. I do do other things, you know.”

I laughed at that just as I knew she knew I would. “But, honey,” I told her, “you and I both know what you really are. You’re a little cock fucking whore. That’s what you are. You may do other things during the day, but that’s not what you are. What you are is a whore.”

“Yeah, I know. That’s what’s bothering me.”

There was something in her tone that caught my attention. “What’s wrong, Joan?”

“I’m ... I’m thinking about quitting.”

“Quitting? What do you mean quitting? You mean stop being a whore?”

Joan shook her head. “Not that,” she said. “I’ve been thinking about quitting ... you know, my day job, and becoming a full time whore.”

Well now, that was disturbing news. First of all, with Joan’s improved disposition, I’d found her presence in my car quite enjoyable. She never argued any more and instead of paying for gas money, she’d taken to doing other things for me to pay for her part of the ride, and besides, I’d gotten used to driving in the carpool lane. I didn’t want to give that up. So, of course, I said the only thing I could think of. “You’re kidding, right?”

She shook her head.

“You know, Joan, I think you ought to reconsider. I mean I’m sure I speak for just about everybody when I say we like having you around as the company whore.”

“Not everybody.”

“Somebody been giving you a hard time?”

“Well, some of the girls—”

I was trying to remember where I’d put the tape. It had been a long time since I’d had to use it. “I wouldn’t worry about them,” I said even as I tried to remember where I’d put the tape.

“But if I did it all the time, I could be earning more money.”

“Maybe,” I said, “but you’d have to work weird hours.”

“Why?”

“Why? Because you’d probably have to work nights. That’s why.”

“Oh.”

Where the fuck was that fucking tape? I vaguely remembered seeing it when I’d cleaned the car out the previous week-end but what had I done with it?

“You really think I’d have to work nights?”

“Yeah sure,” I said. Where the fuck was that tape?

“But what about that girl, Penny. She wasn’t working nights.”

Penny was the girl I’d used to initiate Joan into her new life. “Yeah, but—”

But I really didn’t have an answer for her. Where the hell was that god damned tape?

The back. I’d moved a bunch of crap into the back of the car. The tape was there. I was sure of it.

I pulled the car off the roadway. “I need to get some gas,” I told her.

“Sure fine. Whatever.”

I didn’t really need gas but I needed a chance to get into the back of the car so I stuck the nozzle in the car and then I was rummaging around in the back. It took me a couple seconds but then I found it. I shoved my prize in my pocket and came back around to where the pump was just finishing up. I removed the nozzle, replaced the cap, and climbed back into the car.

“So,” I said, “where were we.”

“I was talking about quitting.”

I pushed the tape in the tape player. “Oh yeah,” I said.

Joan grimaced. “Listen, can we turn that stuff off?”

“Turn it off? Turn it off, why?”

“Because I’m trying to have a serious conversation, that’s why?”

“About what?”

Joan looked at me as if she couldn’t believe it. “We were talking about me leaving the company.”

“Yes, I know, but you can’t be serious.”

“I can’t?”

I shook my head. “No, you can’t.”

“Why?”

“Why what?”

“Why can’t I be serious?”

“Because you’re talking about leaving.”

“But why can’t I be serious about that?”

“Because you like being the company whore. You like being the company slut. You like the fact that guys come to you and give you money to fuck.”

“Yes, but—”

“There’s no buts about it,” I told her. “You like being the company whore.”

I’d noticed that the last few times that I’d played the tape for Joan, she’d rather quickly fallen under its spell and this time seemed no different. Her breathing was slightly increased and she was sitting there quietly, almost as if she was drinking my words in.

“That’s right,” I continued. “You like being the company whore. Think about it. You don’t need a pimp. You don’t have to worry about the johns roughing you up, and you know you’re going to get paid every day, no matter how much you fuck. Yep, it doesn’t get any better than that. You love being the company whore.”

“I ... I ... I what.”

“You like being the company whore. Say it. Say you like being the company whore.”

“I ... I like being the company whore.”

“You can do better than that. Say it again.”

“I like being the company whore.”

“That’s better but I think you can do even better. Say it again.”

“I like being the company whore.”

“Say it again.”

“I like being the company whore.”

“Yeah, that’s right. You like where you are, don’t you?”

“Yes, I like where I am.”

“You like being the company whore.”

You could tell from her voice that and what she was doing but that gave me another idea. “There’s another reason why you don’t want to quit your job,” I said.

“What?”

“If you quit your job, you wouldn’t be able to see my cock every single day.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah, you love my cock.”

“I ... I do?”

“Of course you do. You can’t get enough of my cock. You know that, don’t you. You know you can’t get enough of my cock.”

“I ... I guess.”

“Oh, baby, you’ve got to be a lot more certain than that. Say you love my cock.”

“I ... I ... what?”

“You know you want to say it. Say you love my cock.”

“I what?”

“Come on, this really shouldn’t be so hard for a whore like you. Now say it. Say you love my cock.”

“I ... I—”

“Come on, you know you want to say it. It’s going to feel so good to say it. It’s going to feel so good to admit the truth.”

“I ... I—”

“Come on, say it. Say you love my cock. It’s going to feel so good to finally admit it. Say you love my cock.”

“I ... I love your cock.”

“You don’t sound too sure about it. Why don’t you say it again.”

“I love your cock.”

“There now. That’s better. Doesn’t it feel good to admit the truth like that?”

She smiled almost shyly and then she nodded.

“Why don’t you say it again.”

“I love your cock.”

“I know you do,” I said. “It’s the best damned cock in the whole, wide world.”

“It’s the best damned cock in the whole, wide world.”

“Say that again, Joan.”

“It’s the best damned cock in the whole, wide world.”

“And no matter how many cocks you suck and how many cocks you fuck, you’ll always know that mine is the best, that mine is the best fit for your little whorish body, that my cock cums the best, that it feels so good when I cum in your cunt and that it tastes so good when I cum in your mouth.”

She didn’t say anything but then I didn’t need her to repeat everything. I knew she heard me and I knew she was taking it in.

“I can tell. You love my cock. You want my cock. You need to taste it. You need to taste my cum.

Still, she said nothing.

“You need to taste it,” I said again. “You need to taste my cum. It really is quite addictive. I know you. I can sense your need. You need to taste my cock. You need it bad.”

She didn’t say anything but her eyes were staring between my legs.

“I know what you want,” I said again. “I know what you want. You want my cum. It tastes so good and it’s so addictive. The more you get it, the more you want it.”

She continued to stare between my legs.

“Even now, I know what you want. You want to suck my cock. You want to suck my cock and you don’t care who sees it. You want to suck my cock, don’t you?”

She gave a slight nod.

“Don’t you,” I said again. “You want to suck my cock.”

Once again, she gave me another little nod. “Can I ... can I—”

“Yes, can you you want?”

“I want, I mean can I ... can I suck your cock?”

“Why, Joan, I didn’t know. Are you sure?”

She nodded again. “I’m sure.”

“Well, Joan, if that’s what you want, I think you better slide your hand over here and see if my cock is ready for you.”

Nice and obediently, her hand slid over and then she felt my cock through my pants.

“Keep doing that,” I said.

And Joan’s hand kept working my cock.

“Take it out of my pants,” I told her.

Obediently, Joan’s hand took my cock out of my pants.

Damn, it felt good to have her nice warm hand on my cock.

“Is it ready,” I asked.

“Oh yeah,” she purred. “It’s so ready.”

“Are you sure,” I teased.

“It’s ready,” the woman moaned. “It’s ready.”

“Well, if you’re sure it’s ready, then I guess you know what you need to do.”

She took one last surreptitious look at the traffic around us and then her head slid down into my lap and moments later, I felt her lips slide down around my cock.

You know, it’s not easy driving while you’re getting your cock sucked. I mean, of course, there’s the obvious. You’re getting your cock sucked and talk about your distracted driving, but there’s other stuff, too, like the girl’s head hitting the steering wheel or just having to move your seat back far enough so that the girl can get her head in there in the first place, but that having been said, there’s no way I wouldn’t do it.

“Yeah, you know what to do, don’t you?”

I was sure she would have nodded but to do so, she would have had to take her mouth off my cock and she wasn’t about to do that.

“Yeah,” I said. “Suck it. Suck my cock.”

I moaned again. She was sucking me off at 65 miles per hour. I knew I was going to cum. I knew I couldn’t help it.

I think somehow, Joan knew it, too, because it was as if her mouth seemed to get even more interested in my cock. I groaned again. I knew what would happen. She was going to make me cum.

I couldn’t help it. My cock surged and Joan’s mouth locked down around my cock. I could feel her mouth tighten around me as she swallowed and then I’d give her another burst and she’d swallow again.

“Oh yeah,” I told her. “You like that, don’t you. You like swallowing my cum.”

She didn’t say she liked it but then again, she didn’t say she didn’t. Her mouth was still too busy coaxing the last few drops of cum from my cock but I had a feeling I knew what she liked and what she wanted.

She finally pulled her mouth off of my cock and she sat back up and she looked at me.

“From now on,” I said, “whenever we get in this car, you’re going to want to suck my cock, you got that.”

Joan looked confused as if she was wondering why she’d just done what she’d done.

“You got that,” I said again. “Whenever we get in this car, you’re going to want to suck my cock. You got that.”

Joan nodded.

“I asked you if you got that,” I said. “I don’t want to see you nod. I want to hear the words coming from your mouth, so when I ask you if you got that, I want to hear you say you got it. I want to hear you say, yes, you want to suck my cock so let’s do it again. Whenever we get in this car, you’re going to want to suck my cock. Do you got that.”

Joan looked like she wanted to cry. She looked at my cock and she nodded her head and for a moment, I thought that was all she was going to do but then she opened her mouth. “I um, I ... I got that,” she stammered.

“You got that,” I taunted her. “Tell me what it is you think you got.”

“When I ... when we ... when we get in the car, I’m going to want to ... to suck your cock.”

“It sounds good to say that, doesn’t it.”

“What?”

“It sounds good to say you want to suck my cock. Why don’t you say it again. Tell me you want to suck my cock.”

“I ... I ... I want to suck your cock.”

“That sounds good,” I said again. “Let’s hear you say it again.”

“I ...I want to suck your cock.”

“Come on,” I said. “You can do better than that. Say it again. Say it and mean it.”

She was whimpering just a little. “I want to suck your cock.”

“Come on. You can do better than that. Say it again.”

“I want to suck your cock.”

“Say it again.”

“I want to suck your cock.”

“Yeah, that’s right, isn’t it. Suck, suck, suck, suck. That’s what you want, isn’t it. That is, when you’re not getting fucked by my cock. Suck, suck, suck, suck. What do you want again.”

“I want to suck your cock.”

“Say it again.”

“I want to suck your cock.”

I grinned at her. “I know you do,” I said, “and believe me, Joan, you’re going to get plenty of chances to do exactly that.”