The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Carpool Carnal Syndrome

Chapter 8—Rita Learns a Lesson and So Do I

“We have to leave work a little early,” Joan had reminded me, “so we can get back in time to pick Rita up at school.”

I had groused a bit at that but considering the fun I figured I was going to have with Rita, I really wasn’t all that upset.

When we got to the school, Joan headed inside to collect her daughter while I waited in the car. I could see the two of them were arguing about something but of course, I couldn’t hear what it was so I was just left to ignorantly watch.

Whatever the argument was, it had either been cleared up or it had been put on the shelf by the time the two of them reached the car. Joan opened the car door. “We’re back,” she said sprightly.

“I can see that. Hop in.”

I started the car and I pulled away from the curb but not before I noticed the you-better-watch-yourself look that Joan shot her daughter, so whatever it was they’d been arguing about probably wasn’t over and whatever it was probably about me.

“You have a good day in school,” I asked.

“Yeah, sure.”

“That’s good,” I said. “Everything go okay.”

“Yeah, fine.”

“You let any of the teachers look up your skirt?”

She turned to me and I could tell she was pissed. “Listen, I don’t know how I let you get away with saying the things you said to me this morning, but that stuff’s just not true.”

“It’s not, huh. You mean teenage boys aren’t out for sex?”

“No, that part’s true.”

“Whew. For a second there, I thought a lot had changed since when I was in high school. So maybe you mean the part about girls not liking to date college boys. Is that the part that’s not true?”

“No, that’s true, too.”

My tape deck, of course, had been running from the moment the girl got in the car. “Well, if that’s not it,” I said, “then I can’t think what you think was wrong with what I said because from where I’m sitting, I know a girl like you is just dying to get herself fucked so I know that can’t be what you’re complaining about.”

“No,” the girl whimpered.

I knew what the girl meant by that whimpered no, and I knew what I wanted her to think and it didn’t much matter that the two lines of thought weren’t exactly in synch with one another. I’d have her seeing things my way soon enough. “No,” I said, “it can’t be that. There’s no way a girl like you wouldn’t like to be going out and getting herself fucked.”

The girl closed her eyes almost as if she thought that by closing them, she could keep from hearing my words.

“No,” I said again. “A girl like you, your pussy has to be so fucking wet right now. A girl like you, you know what you need. You need to get yourself fucked.”

“No,” the girl whimpered.

“I know what you mean,” I said. “There’s no way a girl like you can keep from getting wet, not when there’s an experienced cock around that’s ready to show her the ropes.”

“No,” she whimpered even more softly. “No.”

“Yep. There’s no way to say no to cock. I understand.”

The girl said nothing but she looked as if she were panting.

“I’ll bet even now while you’re trying to say no,” I said. “I’ll bet even now, you’re trying to tell yourself that it doesn’t matter that I’m here in the car with you. I’ll bet you’re trying to tell yourself that you don’t want to show me your tits even when you know that’s exactly what you do want to do.”

The girl was just sitting there.

“I know what you’re thinking. You’re thinking you can’t show me your tits. You’re thinking what would your mom think if you did. You’re thinking your mom would think you were a slut and yet you know you want to. You want to show me your tits. You want to do it. You want it so bad.”

The girl didn’t say anything but I knew her mom was watching.

“It’s okay to show me your tits,” I said, “and it’s okay to let your mom see you do it because your mom is such a fucking slut.”

“My ... my mom is not a slut.”

“Your mom’s a slut,” I said. “She’s such a fucking slut in fact she must have been banging guys as soon as she got out of high school.”

“No. Mom and dad were ... mom and dad were high school sweethearts.”

“High school sweethearts, huh? I don’t see him here, do you. Maybe that’s because your mom was such a fucking slut. Tell your daughter you’re a fucking slut.”

“I’m a fucking slut,” Joan said from the back seat.

“Mother!”

“It’s true, honey. I’m a fucking slut.”

“I can’t believe it.”

“Believe it. Your mom’s a fucking slut so you see, it’s okay if you’re a fucking slut because it just kind of runs in the family, and it’s okay if you want to show me your tits.”

“I ... I—”

“It’s okay,” I said again. “You know you want to.”

Her hands were moving almost aimlessly and then she was sliding them up. She undid the top button on her blouse even before she realized what she’d done.

“Come on,” I said. “That’s a good start but you know you want to show me more.”

Her hands undid a second button and then a third. She was watching me as she pulled her blouse out of her skirt and then her hands undid the last couple of buttons.

“There now, that wasn’t so hard, was it? Now, be a good, little slut like your mom and take the blouse off so you can show me your tits.”

Rita hesitated for only a moment and then she let the blouse slide off her shoulders.

“Now the bra,” I said. “Be a good, little slut and take it off, too.”

The girl didn’t hesitate this time. She reached behind her and she took her bra off.

“Let’s see you play with your tits.”

Again, the girl didn’t hesitate. Her hands played with her tits.

I looked over at Joan. “You must be proud of your daughter,” I said. “She sure is a good, little slut.”

To tell the truth, I really wasn’t sure what Joan was going to do because I hadn’t told her what to do but I could see her looking at her daughter. She never took her eyes off of her daughter. “My daughter’s a good, little slut, just like me.”

I grinned. “You hear that,” I said. “Your mom thinks you’re a slut. You know what that means, don’t you?”

The girl shook her head.

“It means you need to show me your pussy.”

“But I ... I ... I can’t do that.”

“Sure you can. You know you want to.”

“But it’s not right. Mr. Henry said—”

“Who’s Mr. Henry?”

“He was my Sex Ed teacher in ninth grade.”

“Yeah, and what did Mr. Henry say?”

“He said we should try and refrain from sex.”

“Yeah, and I’ll bet he was looking up your skirt when he said that, and I’ll bet it made you so hot to have him look up your skirt. Did you flash him with that pussy of yours?”

“No!”

“No? Not even once. You mean you sat in your desk with your legs clenched tight every single minute you were in his class?”

“No.”

“No what? Sounds like you’re changing your story, Rita. Sounds like maybe you did open your legs for Mr. Henry.”

“No.”

“I think you did,” I told her. “I think you did because I think you’re a good, little slut. I think you opened your legs for Mr. Henry.”

“No,” she whimpered. “No, I didn’t because ... because Mr. Henry’s old.”

“Yeah, how old?”

“Old like you.”

Now I suppose if I’d been a vindictive person, I could have made her pay for that. Maybe send her down to the senior center and suck some really old guys off but the truth was, I wasn’t that mean and besides, what I really wanted was to get Rita going with the program. “So you opened your legs for Mr. Henry,” I said. “You opened your legs because you just couldn’t keep them shut. You opened your legs because you wanted to do it. No one made you open your legs for him but you opened your legs for him because you’re a good, little slut.”

I knew Rita wanted to say something but she was at a loss for words.

“You wanted to show him because you were a good, little slut,” I said again.

Rita remained quiet.

“You wanted to show him your pussy because you’re a good, little slut. You like showing old guys your pussy and that’s all right because after all, you are a good, little slut.”

Rita still said nothing.

“You like to show old guys your pussy,” I said, “old guys like me, so what about it Rita? I know I’m like a total stranger but how about it? You want to pull up your skirt and show me your pussy?”

“But ... but, o-kay. I guess I can.”

“I don’t want you to guess,” I said. “I want you to do what you know you want to do. I know you want to show me your pussy so tell me you want to show me your pussy.”

The girl hesitated for just a moment. “I want to show you my pussy.”

I pulled the car over to the curb. Having her show me her tits was easy. That merely required turning the upper body. Having her show me her pussy would take a little more work. I turned the car off. “All right,” I told her. “Let’s see it.”

The girl looked in the back seat where her mom was watching and then she looked back at me and she unbuckled her belt and she turned towards me. She lifted her skirt and I could see her white, cotton panties. She slipped her fingers between her legs and she pressed the panties against her cunt.

“That’s good for a start,” I told her, “but I thought you wanted to show me your pussy.”

The girl had an almost challenging look on her face as she watched me watching her and then she grinned and she reached up under her skirt and she took down her panties. “How’s this,” she asked slyly. “Do you like what you see here?”

“Oh yeah,” I said. “Very nice.”

“I’m glad you like it.”

“How about we see what it looks like with your finger up inside it.”

“What? Fuck you? I showed you my pussy and that’s good enough but I’m not going to do that.”

Belatedly, I realized my mistake. In pulling over to the side of the road, I’d shut off the car and that meant I’d shut off the tape player. Rita was still acting on the compulsions that I’d placed there before I’d turned the car off but anything new was sure to meet with a decidedly more hostile reaction.

So, I just grinned and I turned back to the steering wheel and I started the car and I pulled back out into traffic. “You don’t want to play with your pussy,” I told her, “it’s no skin off my nose. I just thought that you would be proud of your pussy, but if you’re not, there’s nothing I can do about that.”

“Who said I’m not proud of my pussy?”

“I don’t know. It’s just that that’s a pretty good looking pussy you got there and I can see why you’d want to show it off but I can’t see why you wouldn’t want to play with it every chance you got so if you don’t want to play with it, it must be because you’re embarrassed.”

“I’m not embarrassed.”

“Yes, I know. That’s what you’re saying now, but actions speak louder than words.”

“I can play with my pussy,” the girl said.

“Yeah sure, you’re saying that now, after you’ve been called on it but I think we saw how you really are.”

“No wait. I’m proud of my pussy.”

“As well you should be. You’re a slut with a tight, little pussy, but you want to prove it to me?”

The girl nodded emphatically.

I pulled the car up in front of Joan and Rita’s home. “You want to prove it to me,” I said, “go to bed tonight thinking of how great it would be to have my cock inside your pussy and while you’re doing it, I want you to play with your pussy. I want you to make yourself cum and tomorrow morning, when we drive you to school, I want you to tell me how good it felt to imagine my cock inside your pussy.

I didn’t really give either one of them a chance to argue the point because I almost literally kicked them out of the car. To tell the truth, I was pretty pissed off at myself for mishandling it on the roadway. To be honest, it would serve me right if I didn’t get to get inside the girl’s cunt.

On the other hand, I hadn’t lied. Her pussy really was very nice and as much as I might have wanted to berate myself over my stupidity, that didn’t keep me from wanting to get myself between her legs.

So I wondered what was going to happen the next morning when I came to pick the two of them up.