The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Carpool Carnal Syndrome

Chapter 9—Hand to Mouth

Two things happened the next morning. One was expected and the other one wasn’t. The expected thing was that Joan wasn’t ready. She wasn’t always late but she was late enough of the time to make her non-readiness hardly out of the ordinary.

The unexpected thing was the way Rita greeted me at the door. She kissed me and that wasn’t all. Even as she stood close to me, she took my hand and she led it up under her skirt and that’s when I realized two things. The first was she wasn’t wearing any panties and the second was that her pussy was wet.

She looked up at me and grinned. “How do you like that,” she asked seductively. “Is that proof enough of how proud I am of my pussy?”

Okay, I admit I’d been pushing her buttons pretty hard but there was no way I’d expected her to do that. “Yeah,” I stammered, “yeah, I think I got a pretty good idea.”

“Do you know what I did last night,” the girl asked.

“What?”

“I went to bed thinking about you. I went to bed thinking about your cock and I kept thinking about it for the next hour after I went to bed. Do you know how many times I made myself cum last night?”

I shook my head.

“Neither do I because I lost count and do you know what?”

I shook my head.

“I woke up this morning thinking about you and when I remembered that you were coming here this morning, I laid in bed and rubbed my pussy while I thought about what it would be like to have your cock inside me. How’s that?”

Okay, I admit it. I just kind of stared at the girl.

Wouldn’t you know it, that’s when Joan made her appearance. “Okay, I’m ready to go,” she said.

That was all it took to break the tension. “Yeah,” I said. “Okay. Ready to go.”

Minutes later, we were in my car and already I’d started to recover from Rita’s pronouncements. Sure, I’d intended to have some fun with her but given what she’d just told me, I’d already decided I was going to change the game plan.

I started the car and I popped my tape in the player.

“Oh God, not this crap again,” Joan complained.

“What’s the matter,” I asked. “Don’t you like it?”

“You know I don’t,” Joan said.

“How about you,” I asked Rita. “You like it?”

“I don’t care,” the girl said sullenly.

“Well, I guess we’ll keep it on then.”

“Fine,” Joan said but I could tell as far as she was concerned, it wasn’t fine, but then on the other hand, I didn’t much care what Joan thought.

I let the tape run, letting it work its way inside the two women’s minds. No one said anything as I drove on in silence, but finally when I thought the tape had played long enough, I started the conversation. “Hey, Joan,” I said, “I got something to ask you. How long do you think I should wait before I fuck your daughter?”

That got both of their attentions. “What did you say,” Joan spluttered. “How long before you what?”

“You heard me. How long should I wait before I fuck your daughter?”

“What the hell are you talking about? You leave my daughter alone.”

“I’m not sure if I can. I mean sure, I could choose not to fuck her but the way your daughter is coming on to me, I’m not sure your daughter would be willing to leave me alone.”

That got Rita’s attention. “What are you talking about?”

“You know what I’m talking about,” I told her. “Why don’t you tell your mom what you told me this morning.”

“But I don’t want to,” the girl said. “I thought that was just between us.”

“But I think your mom needs to know.”

“Needs to know what?”

“Are you going to tell her or am I,” I asked.

Rita didn’t say anything which was pretty much just what I expected of her.

“It seems Rita has been fantasizing about my cock,” I said. “It sounds like she just can’t keep her mind off of it and I don’t know how long it’ll be before I have to give her what she wants.”

“You wouldn’t dare,” her mother said.

“Hey, don’t blame me,” I said. “She’s your daughter.”

That was all it took to turn Joan’s attention on her daughter. “You slut,” the woman raged. “You fucking, little slut. How could you do that?”

“I haven’t done anything yet,” the girl said. “I was just ... you know ... thinking.”

“About him! Look how old he is.”

“I like older men, mom.”

“You what? How many ‘older’ men have you fucked?”

“Well, none yet,” the daughter admitted, “but I know I like them.”

“You know you like them?! Why do you like them?”

“Because ... because, I don’t know. I just do.”

“You just do. That’s not much of an answer, Missy. Now tell me what this is about.”

Rita was silent.

“Tell me,” her mom demanded. “Why do you think you like older men?”

“Because I want to be a good, little slut,” the girl said finally. “I want to be a good, little slut ... just like you.”

As much as I liked the way the conversation was going, it seemed time for me to reinsert myself in the conversation. “You know, Joan, considering what you are, I think maybe you should be a little more understanding.”

Joan, of course, just shut up after that, but that just got her daughter all the more interested. “Why,” said Rita. “What’s going on?”

“Are you going to tell your daughter what you are,” I asked.

Joan, of course, said nothing.

And, of course, I wasn’t going to let her get away with that. “Tell her,” I said. “Tell her what you are.”

In the back seat, Joan shook her head.

“Tell her,” I said again.

Once again, Joan demurred.

But the tape was breaking down her defenses. “Tell her,” I said again.

Joan sighed and I thought for a second, she was going to keep on resisting, but then she looked at her daughter. “I’m a whore,” she said in a low voice and then she looked away.

“What?”

“I don’t think your daughter heard you. Why don’t you say it again.”

Joan hesitated and then she looked at the girl. “I’m a whore,” she said with a little more force. “I’m a whore.”

“Actually,” I corrected her, “you’re a cock fucking whore so why don’t you say it right. You’re a cock fucking whore.”

“I’m a cock fucking whore.”

“Mother!”

“She’s right,” I told her. “Your mom can’t help herself. She’s a cock fucking whore.”

The girl was looking back and forth between her mom and me.

“And I know what you’re thinking,” I said.

“What?”

“You’re thinking to yourself that here you are getting horny over some guy you hardly know. You’re thinking how wet it made you and how much you’d like to his cock between your legs, and you’re thinking that maybe if you were more like your mom, maybe you could be a little fucking teenage whore.”

“I’m not thinking that.”

“Sure you are,” I said, “and the more you think it, the more appealing it becomes. Just think about it. Having guys pay you to have sex. You get paid and you get sex. What could be better than that?”

“But—”

“I know what you’re thinking. It sounds good, but you’re not sure how to do it. That’s where your mom comes in. She’s a fucking whore, just like you, but she’s been doing it longer. She can show you the ropes, can’t you Joan?”

Joan nodded from the back seat. “I can show you what you need to know,” she said.

“You see,” I told her. “Your mom wants you to be a whore.”

“But ... but I can’t.”

“Sure you can. You know you want to. You want to be a whore just like your mom.”

“Just like my mom?”

“Just like your mom. Why don’t you say it. I want to be a whore just like my mom.”

“I ... I want to ... to be a whore just ... just like ... like my mom.”

“Yeah, that sounds good. Say it again.

“I want to be a whore just like my mom.”

“You see how easy it is to say that,” I said, and Rita nodded. “Why don’t you say it again.”

“I want to be a whore just like my mom.”

“Of course you do,” I said, “and you know what the best part of being a whore is? You don’t have to fuck a guy unless you get paid. Isn’t that great?”

Rita nodded numbly.

“Your mom, she doesn’t have to fuck anyone that she doesn’t want to so she only fucks guys that will pay her. Isn’t that great?”

Rita nodded again.

“In fact, there’s only one guy that your mom will let fuck her without paying her. Do you know who that is?”

Rita shook her head.

“No idea at all, huh?”

Again, Rita shook her head.

“It’s me,” I said. “I’m the only guy your mom will let fuck her without paying.”

“Oh.”

“Did you know your mom gives me a blow job every day into work?”

Again, the girl shook her head.

“Tell her,” I told the mom.

“It’s true,” the mom said. “Every day on my way into work, I suck him off.”

“And you want to be just like your mom,” I said, “so what do you think that means?”

The girl shook her head.

“It must mean you want to suck my cock, too,” I said. “Have you ever sucked a cock before, Rita?”

The girl shook her head.

“Well, it’s time you started, isn’t it. Why don’t you get your hand over here and unzip my pants.”

Rita hesitated.

“Tell her,” I told the mom. “Tell her to be a good, little slut. Tell her to get my dick out of my pants.”

“You can do it, honey. Take his cock out of his pants.”

The girl still hesitated but it was only for a moment. She looked at me and then she looked back down at my lap and then her hand was moving and she was taking my cock out of my pants.

“Stroke it,” I told the girl and of course, she did as she was told.

“Do you like it,” I asked. “Do you like stroking my dick?”

Rita surprised me. I mean, I was fully prepared to have her tell me no and then to have to convince her otherwise, but as she sat there with my dick in her hand, she gave my cock a squeeze and she looked up at me and purred. “Oh yeah,” she said. “Oh yeah, I like it a lot.”

She definitely seemed to know how to handle a dick. “You done this a lot,” I asked.

“Often enough,” the girl said as her hand continued to stroke my cock.

I wondered just what the heck that meant. “But you’ve never sucked a cock before.”

The girl shook her head.

“You ever fucked before?”

“Yeah.”

“Yeah? How many times?”

The girl hesitated even as her hand continued to play with my cock. “Twice,” she said finally.

“Twice, huh? You know what I think,” I said. “I think you’re a fucking, little cock tease. You like to play with the boys but you don’t ever want to put out. Ain’t that right?”

“Maybe.”

“Maybe, huh? Sounds like you get the boys’ cocks out but it never gets any farther than that. What do you do? Do you jack them off until they cum in your hand? Is that it?”

“Maybe.”

I shook my head. “I want a direct answer. Is that what you do?”

Her hand was still playing with my cock and then she nodded shyly. Her hand was getting more and more intense on my cock. Hell, if I didn’t watch out, she was going to make me cum. “Stop it,” I said.

Her hand stopped what it was doing.

There was a part of me that wanted to let her keep on doing what she was doing but I knew what I wanted from her before we got to school.

“I think we were talking about you learning how to suck cock, weren’t we?”

Rita nodded.

“So why don’t you be a good, little cock sucker and get your mouth down here and start sucking on my cock.”

The girl looked slightly panicked as she looked first at me and then looked into the back seat but if she was expecting a reprieve to come from that direction, then she should have known better. “You heard him,” her mother said. “Get down there and suck his cock.”

“But you told me I shouldn’t do that.”

“Well now I’m telling you something different. Get down there and suck that cock.”

Still the girl hesitated but it wasn’t for long. After all, mommy dearest had just given her the green light to suck my cock so after a moment of hesitation, she slipped out of her seat belt and she leaned down over my lap and she took my cock into her mouth.

She might not have ever done it before but Rita was one hell of a cock sucker. I couldn’t help groaning as the girl took my cock but the problem was she’d gotten me so close with her impromptu hand job that there was really very little leeway left. My cock was already primed and ready. I groaned again. “Your daughter’s a good, little cock sucker,” I said.

“She takes after her mom,” the mother said.

I groaned again. I was just too damned close. “Tell her ... tell her I’m going to cum. Tell her she needs to swallow it all.”

“You heard him,” the mom said. “You need to swallow his cum.”

Whether the girl heard her mom or not is subject to debate but those few, little words were all the instruction she was going to get because in the next instant, I was groaning and then I was moaning and then I was shooting myself off in her mouth.

I felt her mouth clamp down on my cock and I could feel the bottom of my cock as it nestled in against her warm, wet tongue and then I could feel her mouth swallowing my cum and then her mouth relaxed again as she waited for more.

I couldn’t help but groaning again. “Fuck, Joan,” I said, “your daughter sure is one hell of a hot, little cock sucker.”

“That’s because she takes after her mother,” Joan said.

I didn’t tell the mom that the daughter was even better at it than she was. That was information that the mom just didn’t need to know.

I surged again and again and again and each time, the girl took it.

When she was done, I told her to clean me up and she did but I told her to leave my cock out. Her mom would be blowing me on our way into work, I told her. I told her I wanted to think about that while she was in school and I told her one thing more. Today after school, Rita was going to learn what it felt like to get fucked by my cock. “Think about that, too,” I told her. “Think about it a lot.”