The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sherlock Holmes and The Case of the Pampered Pussy

(fd, ma, md, nc, mf)

Chapter 2 Sticking It to the Pussy

When we came to, Victoria Hopkins was gone, but she’d left a message in both of our minds. We were told that we would meet her again. It was a meeting that quite frankly, I dreaded for now that I had experienced the power of the woman’s pussy, I was deathly afraid of what it was that she might make me do next.

Holmes said not a word all the way home. Only after we were safely back inside the confines of our Baker Street abode did he say anything at all. “This is the work of Moriarity,” he said tersely and then again, he said nothing at all.

I must admit that I had my doubts for Victoria Hopkins most definitely was not the evil mastermind. Still, Holmes seemed certain so rather than raise my own objections, I kept my thoughts to myself.

The next day, Holmes was on the problem, attacking it in much the same way that a bull dog attacks a bone. He quickly ascertained that the warehouse belonged to a Mr. P. Childers, a man not unknown to Holmes and myself. Childers was a man who had spent substantial portion of his life in prison due in large part to Holmes’ efforts. The fact that he was out again was, in my humble opinion, not a good thing for the public at large.

The fact that Childers owned the warehouse only served to bolster Holmes’ belief that Moriarity was behind the deed although I failed to see the connection.

And then Holmes disappeared.

It had been four days since my friend’s mysterious disappearance and still there had no word from him and while unusual, I did not think it so unusual that it would cause me any real alarm. So it was that I decided to make my rounds. The morning was cool and brisk, just what I needed to invigorate myself.

I was returning to the house on Baker Street late that afternoon when I saw someone waving frantically at me. Upon closer inspection, I realized that it was Mrs. Hudson beckoning me forward. I, of course, picked up the pace so as to see what was the matter.

“Oh, Dr. Watson,” the poor woman said. “I’m so glad that you’re here.” Mr. Holmes, he had a visitor but he is nowhere to be found.”

“I assume he hasn’t returned then,” and Mrs. Hudson woefully shook her head. “All right then,” I told the distraught woman, “I suppose I should go and see this visitor.”

“Oh thank you, sir,” the woman said. “Thank you kindly, and Dr. Watson, one thing more. Mr. Holmes’ visitor is a lady.”

My grip on my walking stick tightened briefly as I remembered the last woman that Holmes and I had encountered together. Victoria Hopkins had used the power of her pussy to trap and ensnare Holmes and myself and it was only through God’s own good graces that Holmes and I had managed to escape.

But as quickly as my fear had manifested itself, just as quickly, it subsided. It couldn’t be her, I told myself. If she’d truly meant to do us harm, she would have done it right then and there in the warehouse. Why come back now just to do us a bad turn.

Still, I have to admit that when I approached the door, I did have just a little bit of trepidation.

My fears were unfounded for at first glance it was clear that the woman in Holmes’ drawing room was not Victoria Hopkins for unless she had somehow managed to change her race, this woman could not possibly be her because this woman was an Oriental.

“Mr. Holmes,” she asked.

I shook my head. “My name is Watson,” I told her, “but I am an associate of Mr. Holmes. Perhaps I can help you?”

The woman sighed. “I was hoping to see Mr. Holmes but I suppose you will have to do.”

“I will do my best,” I assured her.

“My name is Ling Wu,” the girl began, “and I came to this country when I was only twelve years old. A sailor brought me or maybe it would be more appropriate to say he bought me. Still, he said he would show me the world and for that, I was grateful.”

I nodded.

“He didn’t show me the world. It was just another lie. Within months, I had fallen in among the wrong crowds and I was associating with the wrong people. My parents would be so disappointed in me if they knew.

Again, I nodded. It was sad but this was not a story that I had not heard before.

“By the time I turned fourteen, I’d met a man who said he would take me under his wing. He said he could help me. He said he could make me more than I was.”

Ah, I thought. A turn for the better.

“But that was also a lie. What he did was to train me to be a consort and a concubine. As time passed, he would introduce me to men of power but it was always he who told me what to say and what to do and if I deviated from the script, it was I who was punished. Tell me, do you think I’m beautiful?”

That was an odd question, I thought, especially considering the way in which the conversation was going. Still, I looked the girl up and down. She was short, standing barely more than five feet tall. Her age was indeterminant but it was clear she was young. Her hair was pulled back so that it framed her face quite nicely. In fact, I have to say she had two of the darkest eyes that I had ever seem. Finally, her dress was conservative which I preferred, doing little to expose herself while at the same time doing little to hide the fact that she was a woman. All in all, I thought, well put together but beautiful, no, and that was what I told her.

Ling smirked. “I hope you are not offended by my question. It’s just that some men have said they found me incredibly beautiful. Would you like to know why?”

I failed to see how any of this was germane but it was her narrative, not mine, so I asked her why.

I didn’t even realize what she was doing until it was too late. Her skirt fell at her her feet and I could see that she wasn’t wearing any panties. She leaned back on Holmes’ desk and she spread her legs. “Look at my pussy,” she instructed.

I did and I found myself captivated. It was the most beautiful pussy I had ever seen. Not again, I remembered thinking to myself. Not again.

The young Oriental woman looked at me even as she fingered the place between her legs. “Look at my pussy,” she said again. “I would have preferred that if be the great Sherlock Holmes but you’ll do in a pinch. You’ll do just fine.”

To tell the truth, I was already too far gone to care much about what she was saying. All that really mattered to me was her pussy.

“Are you hard,” she asked even as she continued to stroke her pretty, little pussy.

I admitted to her that I was.

“That’s good,” she purred, “but I want you to do something for me. I want you to get even harder. Can you do that for me? I want you to get even harder. In fact, from now on, I want you to get as hard as you’ve ever been whenever you see an Asian woman. Whenever you see an Asian woman, you will get hard and you will be consumed by the desire to fuck her. Do you understand?”

I told her I did even as I stared at her pussy. I wanted to fuck her so bad.

“And that goes double when you see me. From now on, what you want is to fuck me. Nothing else matters, and when you see me, you will not be able to control yourself.

She was right. I knew I had already lost control.

“Now,” she said, “you may do what you want to do.”

Her words snapped me out of my trance and I seemed to be able to look at the whole girl and not just her pussy. All I knew was that my cock was so very hard and getting harder. It almost hurt it was that hard. I had to have her.

I must have undressed in near record time. At least, it felt better to have my cock free of its pants, but I knew there was only one thing that would make it better.

I didn’t even bother to let the girl undress herself. I just pushed her back onto Holmes’ desk and then I stepped between her legs and then moments later, I was shoving my cock up inside her pussy.

I suppose I could have been a little less rough on her and a little less demanding but the truth was my cock just wasn’t going to allow that. My cock needed to cum and I needed it to cum, too. I drove it in her pussy and I fucked her for all she was worth.

I don’t know if she liked being fucked like that but the truth was I didn’t really care. All that mattered to me was my cock and her cunt. Her cunt and my cock.

I could feel my cock responding to the tightness of her hole, and she was tight. More than that, I could hear her responding to my cock. She would make little whimpering moans every time I shoved myself up inside her and I liked that. I liked that a lot.

I knew I was going to cum. Nothing was going to stop that now. I just kept pounding away at her cunt. I was right on the verge. I was close, so close. I was close, very close, and then ...

I came so hard. I realized the girl was screaming as she felt the cum surge up inside her and I knew she was cumming, too, and I liked that. I liked that a lot.

I kept cumming inside her but even as the flow from my cock began to wane, I knew I wasn’t done with her. My cock was staying just as hard as it had ever been. I was looking down at her. Oriental girls are hot I could hear my thoughts say, and Ling is the hottest one of all. I knew I had to fuck her again.

I also knew something else. I had to see Ling’s butt. Somehow, I knew that this was something new, something extra, but I couldn’t say what it was new or extra from. All I knew was I had to see Ling’s butt.

So I pulled the girl off of Holmes’ desk and this time, I took the time to tear off her blouse and her skirt. It only took a few moments and I knew my cock was antsy to get back inside her pussy but I also knew I had to see her body, all of it, and not just her pussy.

I only saw her for a moment. A cute face and cute, little breasts, and then I was turning her around and once again pushing her down over Holmes’ desk.

I loved her cute, little ass and as much as my cock was begging to get back inside her, I still managed to take some time to run my hands over her bottom. Cute, very cute. I gave her cheeks a squeeze. Maybe later, I told myself, but for now, my cock had something it needed to do.

Once again, I shoved my cock up inside the girl’s pussy and once again, I heard her moan. My hands gripped her hips even as I pulled myself back and then I was shoving myself forward again.

Her butt was small and her waist was tiny. I liked that. I just kept fucking away at her as she just kept on moaning. I liked that. I liked that a lot.

I couldn’t help myself. I just kept fucking that tight, little pussy. I knew I had to do it but I wasn’t even sure why. I just knew I had to do it.

The girl was moaning almost continuously as I continued to fuck her pussy. She was going to cum. I knew it and she knew it, too, and when she did, I knew I was going to fill her up with my cum.

The girl moaned as her pussy finally squeezed down on my embedded cock and no sooner had she done that than my cock was unloading itself inside her, firing burst after burst of jizz into her wanton little hole and filling her up in just the way I knew she needed to be fucked.