The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This contains sex and rape. If you object to any of these do not read any further. (I just wonder why you are even here if you don’t.)

Author’s Note: This story is written for Simon’s Mind Control Archive. You may post it to any site that doesn’t charge. Please acknowledge me as the author and let me know where it is.

* * *

Cassandra’s Curse

Derek looked into the mirror in back of the bar. He was drunk. Hell, he’d passed drunk awhile ago. His hair was disheveled, his clothes rumpled, and his eyes had trouble focusing.

“Bitch,” he remarked to no one. It was all Linda’s fault. He was so angry he didn’t care that he had lost track of the number of beers he had had. He had returned home from a hard days work to find her sitting in the living room. She had taken one look at him, gathered her coat, and told him she was leaving. And her reason for leaving? He was boring. He didn’t go out enough. He didn’t satisfy her. He tossed back his beer. Satisfy her. To satisfy her he had to do everything she said, all the time. Derek didn’t mind sharing power in bed, but to surrender it constantly?

<What I need,> he told himself, <is a woman I can control.> He snorted. <And just where do you find one of those Derek my boy?>

Some one came up to the bar next to him. Looking at the reflection in the mirror he saw a woman with long, dark hair. Her dark dress was well designed, but modest. Her expression was sour, even unfriendly. He wondered why she was even at the bar.

Smiling foolishly he turned to her and said, “Sit down, baby.”

To his surprise she did. Suddenly. When she glared over at him he saw that she had flashing jade eyes and a long, beautiful face. “Leave me alone,” she replied.

It wasn’t a slap so Derek decided to push his luck. “No. Now give me a kiss.”

The woman leaned over and kissed him full on the lips. He even felt her tongue run around the edge of his lips. When she finally pulled back she looked disgusted. Derek found his smile fixed to his face.

“Now leave me alone,” the woman said.

“No,” Derek said again. He looked her body over. “You should have worn something more revealing. I’d like to know what you look like in there.”

Derek’s eyes watered and lost focus. When he could see straight again the dress had changed. Now it clung to every curve and swell. He could make out medium breasts, a tight ass, and long legs. The alcohol made it seem natural. His smile grew.

“If you don’t leave me alone, I’m going to call the bartender,” she threatened.

He responded, “No you won’t. You’re not going to do anything that will draw attention to us. Do you understand?”

In a quiet voice she responded, “I understand.”

“Good. Now get yourself a drink.”

While she ordered Derek realized he felt very strange. The combination of the booze and the woman’s response were getting to him. He felt strong, powerful, controlling. It was the best he had felt in months.

“What’s your name?", he asked.

When the woman didn’t responded he demanded, “Tell me your name.”

“My name is Cassandra.”

“Did you drive here?”

Again silence. “Tell me if you drove here.”

“Yes, I drove.”

Derek smiled out over the crowd. He saw only a few women that looked as good as Cassandra. A little voice in the back of his mind told him there were better places to get to know her better.

“Finish your drink,” he told her, “you’re taking me to your place.”

In no time the two of them were outside the bar, climbing into her midnight black Ferrari. Cassandra looked unhappy, but made no attempt to get him in trouble.

“Do you live alone?”

When she failed to respond he ordered, “Answer my questions, bitch.”

“Yes, I live alone.”

“Is anyone expecting to hear from you?”

“No. No one is expecting to hear from me.”

“Good. At the next red light, open your blouse. I want to see your tits.”

The next time they stopped, Cassandra pulled down her top, then he bra after Derek order her to. Topless, she drove away from the intersection.

“No accidents,” Derek told her as he began to fondle her breasts. The breast were well formed, and he wondered if they were real. The best parts were her nipples. Large and already semi-hard the quickly stiffened under his care. He caressed and fondled her breast while pinching and twisting her nipples. He was rewarded by gasps and moans and her quickening breath.

“You like that?”

“No,” she responded quickly.

He grinned. “But it is exciting you.”

“Yes.”

Derek resisted the temptation to explore any lower on her body until they pulled up to a large house.

“This is all yours?", Derek asked.

“Yes.”

“Then lead the way inside.”

Clearly unhappy Cassandra led him up the stair and into the house. Once inside she turned and faced him.

Smiling again he said, “Strip.”

Cassandra pushed her dress down to the floor, pulling her panties with it. Then she stepped out of the dress before removing her shoes.

Rubbing his crotch he ordered, “Down on your knees, bitch. I want you to crawl over here and suck my dick.”

Cassandra did as he ordered. She undid his pants and took out his hard on and sucked it into her mouth. It was almost more than Derek could handle. He grabbed her hair and guided her back an forth.

“I want my dick down your throat.”

On her very next trip down his pole, she swallowed him, continuing until her nose rested in his pubic hair. He held her there for a moment, enjoying the feel of her throat around him. The humiliated look in her eyes when she looked up at him pushed him over the edge. Suddenly he was cumming down her throat. He held her until he was drained, then pulled her off of him.

“Stay right there.” He collapsed onto a couch. He was tired from the drinking and the late hour, but Cassandra represented some much potential, he didn’t want to pass it up. He climbed out of his clothes and sat back on the couch.

“You’re responsible for getting me back in shape to fuck you,” he said half jokingly.

Cassandra crawled over to him and placed her hand in is crotch. Derek was dimly surprised to find himself getting hard again just from her touch, but he wasn’t going to argue. He pushed her back onto the floor and climbed on top. He licked and bit at her nipples while he rolled her breasts in his hand, his dick probing the entrance to her cunt. Suddenly he had an idea.

“Have you ever taken it in the ass before?”

“Yes, but I don’t like it.”

He man-handled her onto her hands and knees. “Well this time you are going to like it. In fact, you are going to love it.”

Placing his member at the entrance to her ass he slowly worked it in, inch by inch. Cassandra grunted and groaned, but made no attempt to get out from under him. Once he was all the way in he pulled back, then slammed forward. Cassandra grunted loudly. One hand went to her breast, fondling them while he moved her back and forth as well, his other hand found her clit and began to play with it. He smiled as she quickly warmed up under him. When she looked aver her should at him the embarrassment was mixed with a health dose of lust. Taking his hand from her breast her grabbed her hair and twisted her head into position for him to kiss her mouth. This time her tongue didn’t lick around the edge of his lips, it darted into his mouth. He felt her quiver under him. Her ass clamped down on his dick causing him to cum for the second time that night.

Panting, they both collapsed to the ground. After a moment Derek pushed himself up. With a self-satisfied smile he rolled Cassandra onto her back. She had a faint smile.

“One more time,” he said. “Do what you did to me before.”

Cassandra’s smile grew shy. Reaching between his legs she grasped his member lightly and it sprang to life. He pushed he back down and started over with her breasts. This time though he didn’t just poke around, after Cassandra warmed up he pushed deep into her. He rocked back and forth quickly, driving into her. With his hands stroking her breasts, his mouth was locked onto hers, their tongues dueling in her mouth. He felt a powerful orgasm shake her, then he came for a third time before dropping down onto her, exhausted.

“Stay here,” he mumbled, we’ll continue this in the morning.

EPILOGUE

Derek awoke with a massive headache and a horrible taste in his mouth. Moving before he was really awake he located a kitchen and pulled a jar of orange juice out. After several swallows he became aware of the fact he was in a strange house.

<Now I’ve done it,> he though. <I wonder who I went home with.>

He returned to the living room for his clothes and gasps when he saw Cassandra laying on the floor looking up at him. The previous night came flooding back. He was shocked and horrified by what he had done. He was also rather scared of what was going to happen next.

Hesitantly he asked, “Why are you still on the floor?”

“Because you told me to stay here,” she replied.

“And you did,” he observed. “Why?”

“Because I had to.”

“I don’t understand.”

Cassandra bit her lip. He was about to ask her again to explain when she responded, “I’m cursed.”

Derek sat down. “How? Why?”

Now Cassandra grimaced. “I’m a mage. And I don’t care for men that much. I would find a man to play with. Make him desperate for me. He would quit his job, leave his family, anything for a night with me. And when they did come to my bed . . .”

“Yes?”

“I wouldn’t let them cum. I would have my fun and leave. Unfortunately I tried that on a powerful male mage. He had shielded his power so I didn’t know the truth until it was too late. He bound my powers and put a curse on me. He said that since I had had so much fun fucking men, men would fuck me. I had to do anything a man commanded. Any man.”

Derek leaned back in surprise. “How long does this curse last?”

“Until I have been fucked by the same number of men I fucked.”

“How many more do you need?”

“Five more men and I am free.”

“So, if I fuck you five more times the curse is broken.”

“No. They have to be all different men.”

Derek was about to say something when his mouth snapped shut. An idea so awesome had occurred to him, it blocked everything else out. “You have to do everything I say?”

“Yes,” Cassandra replied in concern.

“So, if I order you not to sleep with any more men, you will become my pet.”

Cassandra’s mouth dropped, and a look of horror came over her face. With that answer Derek began to laugh.

TO BE CONTINUED????

* * *