The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This contains sex and rape. If you object to any of these do not read any further. (I just wonder why you are even here if you don’t.)

Author’s Note: This story is written for Simon’s Mind Control Archive. You may post it to any site that doesn’t charge. Please acknowledge me as the author and let me know where it is.

Author’s Note 2: I want to thank everyone who e-mailed me about part I of this story. It was the most response I have ever gotten for a story at the archive. Here’s hoping part II does as well.

* * *

Cassandra’s Curse

part II

Linda Macintosh cursed as she dropped her keys. She put her hand against her door to steady herself as she bent down to pick them up. She had been at the bar all night drinking trying to pick up a guy. It just seemed that all the men there had been dull and boring. Entirely too much like the weasel Derek she had dumped.

“Well hello there, Linda, my dear,” came a voice as if summoned by the thought.

Linda shot up so fast she nearly fell over. Derek stood there with an odd look. Linda shook her head and realized that Derek didn’t have an odd look, he looked odd. She rubbed her forehead trying to get her mind working. He seemed to stand taller than his normal five foot four. His build was fuller, and there was a dangerous gleam in his brown eyes. He was dressed in black. From where she stood it looked like black satin shirt, black leather pants, black boots, and a full length black trench coat.

“What the hell are you doing here jerk?", she demanded. “How did you even find me?”

Derek took a moment to look her over, smiling. Linda was wearing a body tight, strapless dress. It started just where her breasts began to swell and ended a little below her ass. Derek took in the sight of her firm ass, large breasts, and long tanned legs. Her long blonde hair hung freely down her back. Her pale blue eyes were just a bit dazed, with a hint of anger creeping in.

“Let me answer your last question first, my dear, by introducing my new friend.”

Linda saw a woman step out of the shadow. She wore a black leather dress, accented by thigh high, spiked heel boots. She had an unpleasant, almost unwilling expression on her face.

“And who is the bimbo?", she asked.

Derek smiled. “This is Cassandra. She been helping me be . . . less boring.”

“Whatever, Derek. Why don’t you run along, huh? It’s been a long night and I want to get to bed.”

“Open the door and let us in,” he commanded.

“Oh go to . . .” Linda suddenly realized that her body was moving without her command. “What is . . .?", she began to shout.

Derek shook his head. “Now, now, now, dear. No shouting or anything else that will attract attention to us. Once the door is open I want you to go to the center of your living room and stand there silently.”

In mute horror Linda opened the door to her apartment, walked into her living room and just stood there. She couldn’t even turn her head to watch Derek and Cassandra walk in. Derek sat down while Cassandra stood behind the chair.

“Face me,” he commanded.

Linda turned to him. She could feel the perspiration begin to bead on her forehead.

“Now what you are going to do for me is slowly slink out of that dress. You’ll stand there for a minute so I can get a good look. Then you’ll remove anything else you are wearing as sexily as you can, leave the heels though, they look good on you. Then you will lace you finger behind your head and put your elbows back, let’s show those tits off. And while you are doing that, I’ll kindly let you know what is going on.”

Linda felt her blush spread from her face down her neck, and she was almost positive that it covered her breasts as well. She undid the zipper under her left arm and slowly pushed the dress down. Her bare breasts were freed and her white thong panties were revealed,

“Cassandra is a mage, one of some power. She made the mistake though, of irritating a more powerful male mage who put a curse on her. She had to obey men until one hundred men had their way with her. I luckily got in there at ninety-five.”

Linda try to groan as her body finished displaying itself. Her hands went to her panties and slid them down, while giving her hips a sexy shake. She stepped out of the panties, put her hands behind her head and pushed her elbows back, thrusting her breasts forward.

“Now, as long as I keep her away from men, I have a pet mage. After I broke her in I thought about you and how . . . disappointed . . . you were with our relationship. I figured that I’d make it up to you.

“You can talk now, but keep it down,” he allowed.

“Don’t do this, Derek,” she pleaded, “please don’t. I’m sorry. I really am.”

“Not yet you’re not.

“Cassandra, nude.”

Linda saw Cassandra’s clothes vanish.

“I remember how much you hated seeing two women together. So I thought the first thing the two of you would do was put on a show for me.”

“I don’t want to,” Linda said, her voice quivering as Cassandra approached.

“I heard an awful lot about what you did, and did not want when we were together, Linda. I usually went along with it too. And then you walked out. We are gong to do things differently this time.”

Linda found herself reaching for Cassandra, pulling her into her arms, kissing her. Her lips parted, her tongue reached out, dancing with Cassandra’s. One hand came around, fondling Cassandra’s breast. A gentle push from Cassandra sent her to her knees. She found herself staring at Cassandra’s pussy. To her disgust, her tongue reached out and began to lick Cassandra. Cassandra parted her legs, letting Linda get in closer. Cassandra’s hand gripped Linda’s hair, guiding her. She felt the other woman shudder in her orgasm.

Linda looked up and saw an odd expression on Cassandra’s face, one that mixed pleasure, lust, guilt and revulsion. It was gone in an instant. Cassandra push Linda back, causing her to fall onto her back. Cassandra knelt between Linda’s spread legs and began licking her. Linda found that she couldn’t move. She could gasp, groan, and moan though as Cassandra’s ministrations heated her up. Cassandra’s hand snaked up Linda’s sides and began to play with her tits. Kneading and caressing them. Pinching, pulling, and twisting her nipples. Linda couldn’t believe all the sensations assaulting her. When her climax hit, only Derek’s order to stay quiet prevented her from shrieking to high heaven.

Derek smiled down at her. “I see you did enjoy that. Cassandra.”

Derek’s clothes vanished as suddenly as Cassandra’s had.

“Now, I remember something else you refused to do. I think you should get started.”

Linda had no idea what he was talking about unti Cassandra pulled her to her knees and pushed her towards Derek. “No,” she pleaded. “Don’t make me do that.”

“We’ve already discussed who is in charge her, dear. Now be a good girl and get started.”

Linda was helpless to stop as she took his dick into her mouth. It slowly hardened as her tongue played along its length. She silently marveled as it seemed longer and thicker than she remembered.

“Now I want you to take it all in.”

She grimaced as his meaning became clear. As much as she didn’t like oral sex, she absolutely hated the thought of deep throating him. On her next trip down his shaft though, she took him down her throat. She began to move slowly up and down, he tongue caressing the underside of his dick. Derek brought both of his hands to her head, guiding her. Then he forced her to move faster, thrusting into her mouth harder. She was no longer sucking him, he was fucking her face. With a subtle moan he began to cum down her throat. She was forced to swallow all of his load.

He pushed her back onto her heels and sighed. “I knew you would be good at that.”

“Please, Derek, let me go now. I want tell anyone anything. I promise.”

“I have no doubt that you won’t be telling anyone anything, when we are done. At least nothing that I don’t want you to.”

Linda shuddered.

“Let’s see the bedroom, dear. We’ll continue our games there.”

Mutely Linda got to her feet and lead her visitors to the bedroom. It was dominated by a king size sleigh bed. Linda found her body going to the bed laying down, and rolling over onto her back.

Derek was smiling at her again. “I want you to know the full extent of Cassandra’s powers,” he said with a nod to Cassandra.

Linda looked over to where Cassandra stood against a wall. She found the woman looking back at her. She was waiting for her to gesture or something. Suddenly her whole body shook as a sudden and powerful orgasm shook her. She was just coming down when a second orgasm hit her, followed by a third. They kept coming, closer and closer together. Her moans were soon reduced to whimpers.

Derek grinned evilly as Linda twitched weakly on the bed. He motioned for Cassandra to stop. Linda continued to quiver as the aftershocks of the magically induced climaxes went through her. He stepped up to the bed, running his hands along her legs. Holding her at the knees, he pulled her until her crotch was even with the edge of the bed. He ran his hands over her abdomen and torso. Rolling her enlarged nipples between his fingers. She turned to gaze blankly up at him.

“I really have you to thank for all this, Linda,” he said, positioning his dick at the entrance of her pussy. “If you hadn’t walked out in me that day, I would never have met Cassandra at that bar,” he continued, thrusting into her sopping went pussy.

“If you hadn’t pissed me off so much, I would never have treated her the way I did,” he remarked rapidly pistoning in and out.

He reached forward and grabbed her tits. He used them to rock her back and forth even harder. He felt his orgasm building slowly. Through Cassandra, he could fell Linda’s body betraying her, building towards another climax. He paced himself, letting hers come closer. Then, just as hers hit he let his own run free. Her felt his seed spill into her pussy. He stpeed back to let Cassandra clean him. He looked down at his new toy, imagining all the things he would be doing to her.