The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Castle

By reading this story, you are voluntarily surrendering your mind to my control. If you don’t like that sort of thing, there’s still time to get as far away as fast as you can. If you are under 18 or if erotic material such as this is illegal in your corner of the world, read no further or I promise that I will humiliate and embarrass you. Unless you’re into that sort of thing, in which case you will be treated with the utmost decency and respect.

All resemblance to actual people is purely intentional. All events, however, are sadly fictional.

Copyrights, as per usual, are mine. If you are interested in archiving this story, however, then let me know, and I promise to be incredibly flattered. :—)

This is my first attempt at erotic fiction, such as it is (at least, for public consumption), so all comments and constructive criticisms would be greatly appreciated. I can be reached at .

“I don’t deserve you,” Alex groaned. There was little she enjoyed as much as one of David’s long, slow massages, possibly because her muscles just always seemed to be tense. She was too high-strung, and she knew it. In spite of that, however, she never seemed able to do anything to alleviate her own stress, other than complain and, occasionally, panic. After having submitted five essays in the space of seven days, though, she felt that her tension was at least partially justified.

Letting David take care of her now allowed her to let go of all the worry she had accumulated over the past week. She lay on the bed, dozing, as he worked his fingers slowly up her back to just under her shoulder blades, where he moved them in tight circles, then across her shoulders and down her arms, finally finishing by rubbing the palms of her hands with his thumbs. She sighed contentedly.

Meanwhile, she could tell that David was getting something out of the experience, too. He had leaned forward a bit to get a better angle on her shoulders, and she could feel his erection pressing against her from behind, through her pants and his. She smiled to herself.

“Having fun, love?” she asked.

He kissed the back of her neck. “You know I love the sounds you make.”

She was fairly vocal by nature, and David knew just how to touch her to make her moan. He rubbed her shoulders for a few minutes more, enjoying her reactions, before lying down beside her on his back.

“Feel any better?”

She turned to look at him, resting her cheek on her hand.

“Much,” she replied. She still felt a bit of residual psychological stress, but her body felt more relaxed than it had in ages. “Spoon?”

“Sure.”

Alex rolled over so that her back was pressed against his chest. She sighed with contentment. David began to trail his fingers lightly over her stomach, moving them in small gentle circles, sensitizing her skin. Slowly, he moved his hand up to her breast, caressing her gently. She pushed back against him, feeling him growing harder for her. She was fast becoming excited, but...

“David, I’m not sure I’m really... well, I’m not sure I’m really in the mood for this.”

“No? Anything I can do to change your mind?” he asked, gently pinching her nipple.

She gasped slightly. “Ah... It’s just that...” She paused.

Tonight we are master and slave.

She turned her head to look up into his blue eyes, her brow slightly furrowed.

Relax. Just like we’ve done before. Slip into that role now.

Alex sighed, as though a great weight had been temporarily lifted from her shoulders. It was so easy just to give in. She felt her arousal increase with anticipation.

David gently took her wrists and pulled them behind her, holding them effortlessly in one hand, while the other continued to roam over her breasts. She struggled against him, feeling how much stronger he was than she. She was completely powerless, at his mercy. He was her master. She felt her hips begin to move gently back and forth, of their own accord.

“You like that, don’t you, my little slave?” His voice had shifted. It was now slightly deeper, stronger.

“Yes,” she moaned.

He put his lips to her ear.

“Yes, what?” he whispered.

She gasped. “Yes, master.”

“That’s better.”

Releasing Alex’s captive hands, David grasped her shoulder and gently pushed her onto her back beneath him. He looked into her eyes. Suddenly he frowned, seeming unsure.

Alex gazed back up at him, trying to clear her head. Something about what was happening wasn’t right, she knew, but she found it difficult to think. Need pressed her like a stone.

Your arousal builds within you, obscuring all other thought. You let this fantasy fill you, let it become your purpose. Let it consume you.

Alex writhed beneath him, her thoughts submerged beneath intense longing. She needed to please him, her master. Reaching up, she slipped her hand around the back of David’s head and tried to pull his lips to hers.

He held back. His frown had been replaced with a faint smile.

“Stand up,” he commanded.

Alex obeyed instantly, almost without thought. She rose from the bed and turned back to face him. He stood up before her, at arm’s length, and examined her, appraising. She felt herself quiver with excitement under his gaze. Slowly, he reached out to cup her breasts in his hands. His touch made her knees go weak, but she stayed perfectly still.

“Take off your shirt.”

She complied, lifting the shirt over her head. Nothing seemed more natural to her than simply to obey his every word.

David had removed his shirt, too, and he embraced her. She felt her breasts press tight against his warm chest. Then, he lowered himself slightly and began gently kissing her breasts. Licking, teasing. She wanted to pull him tight against her, to force him to suckle at her, but she knew she couldn’t. She was powerless. He had not given her permission. He flicked his tongue over her nipple, then nibbled softly. She felt ready to burst with longing, but David suddenly stood once again.

“Kneel, slave.”

A shudder ran through Alex’s body. Her breasts ached from his teasing. She dropped to her knees before him, bowed her head slightly, her breath coming in quick gasps.

“What would you have of me, master?” she whispered.

David slipped his pants off, then his socks, and, finally, his underwear. Alex watched from beneath lids heavy with arousal, unsure whether she ought to look up. He answered her unspoken question.

“Look at me.”

Raising her head, she let her eyes drift slowly up his beautiful naked form. They glided over his muscular legs to pause at his throbbing sex. Alex could barely contain herself. She needed to feel him inside of her so much... but her eyes continued upwards, constrained by his command, to meet with his. He looked at her lovingly, wonderingly, powerfully.

“Take me in your mouth.”

Alex felt a tightening between her legs. She reached up, wrapping her hand around the base of his shaft, squeezing her fingers tightly around him. Gingerly, she licked out her tongue, just barely grazing the tip of him. He inhaled deeply, and she smiled to herself. She began gently to lick up, up, all around, readying him for her. Then, moistening her lips with her tongue, she took the tip of his erection into her mouth and slowly slid down over him, then swiftly pulled back. She slipped him into her again, a little further this time, pressing her tongue firmly against his smooth skin.

You suddenly realize how very aroused you are from what we’ve been doing. It builds inside of you quickly, filling you with need.

She moaned with him deep in her mouth. David gasped, and she felt him grow still harder between her lips. She needed him so badly. She began to rock back and forth, her hips gyrating, aching to be touched. She felt him clench against her tongue.

“Stop, stop,” he gasped, an instant before the point of no return.

She pulled back, giving him one more gentle flick with her tongue. He moaned, breathing deeply for a few moments to regain composure. Alex waited patiently on her knees, gazing up at him. Finally, he looked down at her once more.

“Lie down,” he said.

Alex lay on her back on the bed, and he knelt below her, between her slightly parted knees. He unbuttoned her jeans, slipping them down over her long legs, then kissing his way back up. She felt his warm breath on her panties and inhaled sharply. David raised himself up to look into her eyes.

“Take off your panties. Now.”

Obediently, Alex slid them down over her legs. Once she was completely bare before him, David lowered himself down to kiss her passionately on the mouth. He lifted his head once more, gazing at her with his clear blue eyes.

“Your master wishes to pleasure himself upon you, slave.”

“Please, master... please.” Alex was near frantic. Feeling his skin pressed against hers was almost too much to bear.

Wrapping his arms tightly around her, he began to push into her. Alex moaned at the intensity of the sensation of being stretched, of being filled. Finally, he reached the tight, wet centre of her, and she wrapped her legs around him, trying to pull him still deeper. He began to thrust in and out of her, slowly at first, increasing gradually in speed.

Suddenly, he grabbed her wrists and pressed them back above her head. She struggled against him and moaned intensely as her own vulnerability, her complete openness to him, sunk in. He would take her however he wished.

Her master pushed in and out of her, faster and faster, while she lay helpless beneath him.

“Do you like that, my little slave?” he asked between gasps of air.

“Oh, master,” she moaned, “I need this so much, so much...”

Her arousal escalated, and she found herself no longer able to speak coherently. She writhed beneath him, consumed by lust, frantic.

Finally, she felt them both nearing their climax. Suddenly, she felt her master clench within her and begin to pulse, filling her with his seed. The sensation was more than enough to put her over the top, and she rocked in her own orgasm, her arms and legs wrapped tightly around David, as she screamed and thrashed about on the bed.

Eventually, they both came to rest, spent. David slid out from within her and lay down next to her. Suddenly, he shook his head, as though he had just remembered something that should never have been forgotten—his name, perhaps, or his address.

Alex’s chest constricted, and her feelings of euphoria were instantly consumed by guilt.

David looked at her, his brow furrowed. “Alex, what...”

She pressed a finger to his lips, a single tear forming at the corner of her eye. She pressed her lips to his ear, softly to whisper.

Forget, lover. And sleep.

Instantly, David’s eyes drooped shut, and his breathing became deep and even. Alex rose to a seated position, gazing down at him. And let the tears come.