The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Castle

Part 2

This is my first attempt at erotic fiction, such as it is (at least, for public consumption), so all comments and constructive criticisms on this, the second chapter, would be greatly appreciated. I can be reached at .

Alex was a top student, an avid reader, an active participant in a number of extracurricular activities, and a volunteer for a couple of local charitable organizations. She also happened to have the unusual ability to control the minds of others.

She had first discovered this particular talent at about the age of twelve, around the beginning of puberty. She read a disproportionate number of fantasy novels, which probably helped her catch on to what she was capable of earlier than she might otherwise have done. Some time over the course of sixth grade, Alex started to notice that she could give people a mental push to behave as she wanted them to do. When another child had started to tear up a younger student’s art work she had thought Stop. Give it back to him. and her classmate had obeyed her mental command. She tested her power out in harmless ways on her teacher and friends, and then ceased to use it altogether. It just didn’t seem right.

The following year, she moved on to junior high school, the beginning of three years of hell. She was intelligent, she was awkward, she was innocent, and she was different—the perfect combination for a social pariah. Not that she didn’t have any friends. Rather, the real problem was that the cruel people seemed so greatly to outweigh the kind ones. In spite of it all, however, she never used her ability. Though she frequently pondered all the things she could do with her skill if she were ever angry enough, she preferred that her talent be kept as a secret all her own. Also, the simple fact of not using it gave her power over her tormentors—she knew what she could have done and what she refrained from doing. More importantly, though, she saw it as her responsibility not to use her talent for personal reasons. It seemed like a test: Would she use her powers for good or for evil?

She had clearly read one too many of those fantasy novels.

Thus, she passed through junior high into high school, where she realized that, at some point, her once-gangly figure had changed into something much more aesthetically pleasing and that this shift had possibly coincided with the end of the nasty remarks. She now felt comfortable making selected use of her mind-altering powers when she felt it was for someone else’s benefit, though she did so sparingly, since she wasn’t certain that she was qualified to make those sorts of ethical decisions. Generally, her pushes consisted of helping others to change their own minds in ways they already desired. One of her friends, for instance, wanted to quit smoking, so she started reinforcing the girl’s resolution with you no longer crave nicotine and the smell of cigarettes disgusts you. Occasionally, if she saw someone treating someone else badly, she gave the aggressor a simple stop command, but she was hesitant to do that too often, since she felt it was wrong to tamper with a person’s basic personality and emotions. Reinforcing someone’s positive desires might be acceptable, but she wasn’t sure that removing a person’s negative ones was equally ethical.

Eventually, she graduated with top honours—all on her own merit—and went away to one of the nation’s best universities. Then things started to get interesting.

She met David in a first-year English literature course. She had been sitting at the back of the class, and he had come in a few minutes late. She had noticed him right away. Slim, with dirty blond hair and an easy smile. He tiptoed over to the empty seat beside her, obviously not wanting to disturb the rest of the class.

“Is this seat taken?” He gave her a friendly grin.

“Nope. It’s all yours.” She smiled in return.

After that, they sat next to one another every class. It turned out that David was pursuing a history major with a minor in fine arts and was taking the literature course just for fun. Alex loved to watch him draw and sketch in his notebook during class, when they both should have been listening to the professor. It amazed her that these images could flow from his mind out through the pen and emerge on the paper fully formed, perfectly conceived, and seemingly without effort. Sometimes he sketched her, which she always found vaguely embarrassing.

She herself, on the other hand, had chosen to do a double major in English and linguistics and couldn’t draw to save her life, though she was a fair writer. In spite of some minor differences, however, she and David discovered that they had a lot in common. They started spending more time together, hanging out after class, going out to lunch. Each became the other’s life preserver in the turbulent seas of freshman year.

In the end, and not entirely unexpectedly, one thing led to another, and David asked Alex if she would “bless his humble existence with her continued presence”—or, in other words, if she’d like to go out with him. Thus began the best time of her life. The more Alex got to know him, the more she loved him to the very depths of her soul. He was perfect: beautiful, loving, compassionate, and intelligent. They could talk for hours about philosophy and religion, and often did. Every moment she spent with him was so long and too short, and she started to wonder what it would be like to spend the rest of her life with him.

She didn’t tell David about her unusual power right away, though she expected she would eventually. For the time being, she was still hesitant to part with her fondest secret. Everything else, however, she shared with him. Her every thought, her every feeling. She told him every story from her past, every dream for her future, and she couldn’t learn enough of his hopes and aspirations. She wanted to know more about him than he did.

After having been together for a little over a year and a half, they made love for the first time.

And it was the first time, for both of them. Alex had never really had a serious boyfriend before, and David, though he had had a couple of girlfriends, had never felt strongly enough about anyone to become heavily involved.

They had moved through each other like water, pressed skin to skin. It was the most amazing sensation Alex had ever felt, holding David tightly against her, feeling him fill every part of her—body, mind, and soul. They had exploded into each other, then fallen together, exhausted and fulfilled.

It was a revelation. Desires were awakened in Alex that she’d never felt before, and she wanted nothing more than to act each of them out on David’s person. The previous year and half had given them some opportunity to get to know each other’s bodies, but they now devoted themselves to learning the best ways to please one another with enthusiastic abandon. Yet, every time Alex began to feel that they’d reached a point where their lovemaking couldn’t possibly improve further, David would find a different way to touch her or whisper something new in her ear, and she’d be blown away all over again.

She and David had been making love for several months when she began to fantasize about having him control her. At some times she imagined being his slave; at others she pictured what he could do to her if he possessed her mind-bending abilities. Alex, however, had always been shy about her sexuality, and inhibitions like that don’t often disappear overnight. While making love with him felt like the easiest thing in the world, actually telling him her strange new fantasies somehow seemed much more difficult. David had awakened her sexuality, and now she wasn’t sure she knew what to do with it. Though she knew it was completely irrational, she worried that David would think less of her were she to explain her desires to him. Moreover, their relationship was based on equality. She was afraid that if she told him about her fantasies he would think that all she wanted was to obey, to be his slave. Though just thinking about being completely under his control made her shiver and tingle and sneeze (she had a tendency, embarrassingly enough, to sneeze when she fantasized), it wasn’t all that she wanted. She just needed it once in a while.

So, she had never worked up the courage to tell him how she felt. It had seemed so much easier just to push. She had started small, a little be more forceful here and a bit of don’t ask, just do there. Then, somehow, it had all snowballed out of proportion. If there had ever been a possibility of simply explaining her feelings to him, that opportunity was long past now. She could just imagine it:

“Love, I have a confession to make. I’ve been controlling your mind and forcing you to forget approximately a quarter of our sexual encounters for the better part of a year now.”

David loved her. She knew that. But she wasn’t sure that he could forgive her a transgression of this magnitude. It had all gotten out of hand. Now it was too late to go back—she’d already gone much too far—and she couldn’t see a way to go forward. She couldn’t keep deceiving David, but there was no way she could tell him the truth without ruining everything.

Then, one night, in David’s apartment, as was bound to happen, the precarious bubble burst. The two of them were sitting together on the couch, having just finished a feast of spaghetti and cheese and the latest horror movie from the video store, when David suddenly shifted meaningfully in his seat.

“Alex, we need to talk,” he said.

Alex felt an icy fist in her stomach.

“What about?”

He sighed. “You may think I don’t notice, but something’s not right with you lately. You’re upset about something—I can tell—and I want to know what’s bothering you.” He squeezed her shoulder reassuringly.

“I don’t want to talk about it,” she bluntly replied.

Hurt flickered momentarily through his eyes but was quickly replaced with a comforting smile.

“You don’t have to tell me anything you don’t want to. Just remember that I’m here if you need to talk, okay?”

Alex instantly regretted her curt dismissal.

“David, I’m sorry. I don’t mean to be short with you. It’s just that... Well, something is bothering me, I just...” Indecision gave her pause. After a moment’s thought, though, she exhaled slowly and went on, speaking softly. “I’ve just done something wrong. Very wrong. Something I’m not sure you can forgive me for.”

“Alex, short of cheating on me or killing our firstborn, I don’t think there’s anything that you could do that I wouldn’t be able to forgive.” He smiled. “Not that I’m giving you free license or anything.”

She laughed sharply. “Yeah, well, I won’t take advantage.”

Her brow furrowed again as she weighed her options. She felt like she had a lead weight in her stomach. This was the moment. This was it. She had to tell him right now. Things couldn’t go on like this forever. Sooner or later, she would have to confess to him, and, if she waited, it would only be worse still when she finally came clean.

She decided. “I’ll tell you what it is.”

David looked at her encouragingly.

Regret surged to the front of her mind. She couldn’t risk losing this, all that they had together. But...

Alex harshly silenced the mental warnings and stood abruptly. She realized that she was shivering.

“Alex?” David looked concerned.

“I’m sorry, David, but I’ve got to go.” She swiftly turned and made her way down the corridor, grabbing her jacket on the way. There was no going back now. She could feel her heartbeat in the pit of her stomach.

It took David a moment to recover from his surprise at her sudden departure. When he did, he bounded down the hall after her.

“I thought you were going to tell me what was on your mind,” he said, obviously confused, as he caught up to her at the front door.

“It’s easier if I show you.” She bent over to tie her shoes, letting her hair fall across her eyes so that he wouldn’t be able to see her face. She was shaking so badly she could barely grasp her shoelaces. “Just promise me that you’ll think things over before you make any decisions, okay? That’s all I ask. I’m not sure I deserve that much, but please, please just do that for me, all right?” Her laces clumsily tied, she stood and faced him, her eyes brimming with tears. Maybe for the last time was all she could think. Maybe for the last time. Her lungs felt as though they were filled with ice.

“Alex, you’re scaring me.” David’s expression shifted between concern and fear. He reached his arms out to enfold her. “Let’s just go back in for a few minutes and talk this over a bit more calmly, okay?”

Alex took his forearms in her hands and held them away from her, denying herself a last embrace. “No. If I don’t do it right now, I never will, and after everything you’ve been to me, I owe you this much. Just promise me you’ll think about it.” She looked up at him earnestly.

“I promise.” David’s face took on a look of calm resignation. “I promise. C’mere.”

Alex allowed herself to be wrapped in his arms maybe for the last time. She thought her heart was about to burst.

“I love you,” she whispered, her voice shaking. “I’m so, so sorry.”

“I’m sure it’ll be okay. It can’t be that bad. It can’t be. I love you.” David tilted her chin upwards with his hand and kissed her moist lips maybe for the last time. She pulled reluctantly away from his warmth.

“I love you, too,” she whispered again. “Goodbye.”

She turned away from him, opened the apartment door, and stepped out into the hall. She felt him take a step forward behind her.

“Alex, wait...”

“I’m sorry, David. Remember.

And she closed the door behind her so that she wouldn’t have to see the look on his face.