The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Catalogue Shopping Part 3

When you have enough power and influence, you can get anything you desire in life—anything. Everything and everyone has a price and no tastes are too extreme for the owners of Fantasy Girls Inc on the Dark Web. Bethany Bowles had never heard of the company or really much about the dark web as she went about her life as the city’s newest prosecutor. It made no difference as once her picture appeared in the online catalogue, it would not be long before there would be a buyer.

MC, MD, FD, BD, MA, FF, MF

Amanda laughed as she saw her latest acquisition move its doll-like eyes around. “Welcome to your new home,” she mocked as Jenny was placed into a display case next to her sister Bethany. “I am sure you recognize your younger sister. We have been having so much fun together.” Amanda then gestured to the empty display on the other side of the room. “Claire will join us shortly.” She then corrected herself. “Of course, you don’t call her Claire; afterall, she is your mother.”

Turning her head, Amanda commented, “I will be back in a bit so we can get better acquainted. Until then, the two of you can look at each other and admire what you have become.”

Jenny stood there unable to move. Her eyes were on Bethany. Like her, she seemed frozen unable to move. Bethany was dressed as a lawyer. Although she clearly wanted to say something, she could not move her lips or process the thought. For her part, Bethany looked across at her older sister Jenny, or what used to be Jenny. Now she looked frozen in time and had all the traits of a doll, a very sexy doll. Dressed provocatively, Bethany wondered why Jenny would have been shipped in such an outfit. She tried to form words, she wanted to ask questions, but she could only stand, silent and smiling.

Later that evening, Amanda returned to the room announcing that she had a small dinner party upstairs and the two sisters were about to entertain the guests. Unable to resist when their remotes were activated, both former lawyers silently followed along behind their captor. Walking into the dining area, they were introduced.

“Let me introduce my latest acquisitions, Bethany and Jenny Bowles, sister, formerly prosecutors in the DA’s office. Now they a mine and do my bidding without question.” Amanda looked around smiling. “They will soon be joined by their mother Claire and then the Zycone’s revenge will be complete.”

She keyed the remote and both women found themselves walking towards the dining table where the guests were seated. Amanda walked up to them and capturing both set of eyes issued a trigger phrase. A simple command “strip,” rolled off of her lips and before it finished echoing in the room, both sisters started to peel their clothes from their respective bodies. Amanda smiled as within minutes, the two sisters were standing clad only in a garter and stockings.

“As you can see, both have been enhanced in small ways to increase their appeal. What you cannot see is how they have been amped up sexually. Both live for pleasure and to give pleasure. Until tonight, both are virgins, but that will change.” Amanda then nodded and through the side door came a camera and film crew.

“I thought the idea of sisters taking their virginity from each other would be a unique opportunity and one worthy of capturing for posterity on film.” Amanda looked around and then continued, “besides, I am sure their mother will be interested in seeing what her innocent daughters have been up too.” A chuckle went through the room.

Fingering the remotes, Amanda triggered stimulation in both women and the effect was immediate in the young lawyers’ eyes. “As you can see, both are becoming aroused,” Amanda noted with glee. “The best part of the punishment is that mentally both are aware of what is going on but powerless to stop or change my scenarios. Bethany and Jenny are total prisoners in their own bodies.”

As she talked, Amanda keyed the remote again intensifying the stimulation now assaulting both women. As they stood there, both felt intense vibrations in their ass, pussy and nipples which were now hard and aching. “Clearly,” Amanda commented, “you can see the growing arousal.”

Walking around the table, Amanda stopped in front of Jack and Amy Dufreese. Both were lawyers, but on the payroll of the Zycone family. Amanda handed each a large jewel tipped anal plug and motioning towards the two former prosecutors simply said, “please do the honors.”

Jack laughed looking at his wife with a smile. “We always said that I wanted to do this to the Bowles family for years, now we get the chance.”

Standing up the couple walked over behind the two sisters and placing their hands on the sister’s back, they forced them to bend over. Ceremoniously, each slowly inserted a large anal plug into first Jenny and then Bethany’s ass. When finished, only the jeweled tip was visible to those attending the dinner. Everyone smiled when small moans of pleasure came from the sisters. Amanda noted that the two girls had become such “good little sluts.”

Standing up, both dolls felt the plugs seat deeply inside their bodies and each movement brought new waves of pleasure. Amanda, however, was not done for the evening. “As you know, Bethany and Jenny are virgins. Well, here on camera tonight, they will lose that status they protected for so long, but not to any one of you, but...” Amanda paused for dramatic effect...“to each other.”

Everyone around the table applauded as desert was served. Amy Dufreese commented out loud, “Amanda, you always outdo yourself at these dinner parties, this is wonderful.”

The film crew and a photographer set up around an area of the room where the floor was covered with plush pillows. Even lighting was brought in. Both sisters turned dolls had deeply embedded exhibitionist streaks and the presence of the dinner guests coupled with the cameras, quickly increased their sexual arousal. By the time Amanda keyed the remote and had them walk onto the set, both Jenny and Bethany were as aroused as they had been in captivity. Amanda put the stimulation on a cycle phase insuring both women were continually brought to the edge of orgasm and then pulled back. Quickly their moans and sounds of frustration filled the room to the delight of those assembled.

Using the remote, Amanda soon had the sisters positioned on their backs facing towards one another. Both were aroused and the guests could see their hardened nipples pointing towards the ceiling, while their pussies were slick with lubrication. With great fanfare, Amanda produced a large, thick double headed dildo showing it to everyone. “I want to make sure the sisters have a filling experience.”

As the guests moved their chairs to get a better view of the young lawyers, Amanda again increased the stimulation. As she did, her hands positioned the dildo’s two heads directly in front of the sisters slick and swollen pussies.

“It will only be a mater of time before natural hip motion impales each sister,” Amanda commented to her guests. “The more one moves, the deeper the other gets penetrated.”

Triggering a few more responses with the remote, Amanda soon had both young lawyers touching themselves with one hand stimulating their nipples, while the other played with their swollen clits.

“Their parents should be so proud of the daughters they raised,” someone from the end of the table commented as others laughed. Amanda laughed, replying back, “I am sure Claire Bowles will enjoy the performance.” Amanda then let the nanos do their job and nature take its course.

The first thing everyone noticed was the stomach quivers and small hip movements as each woman’s arousal intensified. Gradually, the hip movements began more pronounced accompanied by soft moans. Pronounced hip movements brought penetration and littlevby little the dildo entered virgin territory. It was clear to everyone when the dildo touched the hymen of each sister. Awash with arousal, neither seemed to care what they were doing to the other in attempt to capture as much pleasure from the moment as possible. Without any instruction from Amanda, both rocked their hips back and pressing forward quickly, penetrated their partner.

Each lawyer seemed to have a surprised expression on her face as for the first time in their lives the sisters were filled. Amanda saw small amounts of pink mix with their fluids in testimony to the loss of virginity. Whispering a trigger phrase, Amanda simply commanded, “fuck each other.” Jenny thrust deep into Bethany, while her sister returned the favor. As everyone watched the sisters seemed to try and outdo one another thrusting their hips to drive the dildo not only deeper into their sister, but by default into themselves. With a scream, Jenny came thrashing on the floor; seconds later, Bethany followed suit. The audience applauded.

Amanda turned to her team, “edit that encounter. When we have Claire, it will be a special showing for the mother of the two lovely ladies.

Attendants returned both sisters to the display gallery where they were washed, dried, and redressed, before being stored in their respective display cases.

Across town, Claire Bowles was besides herself distraught with the unknown fate of her daughters. Although there was little news about them, foul play was suspected. Since their disappearance, security around Claire increased as it became evident that someone was targeting the Bowles family. When District Attorney Bowles had to leave town for a conference, security was provided 24x7.

Thursday night brought a charity auction held at a downtown hotel. Claire was the chairperson, so there was no way she was not going to attend. She put on a happy face and made the best of it. Attending with her was her security detail: two female detectives from the city’s police force. Unknown to anyone in attendance was that two members of the catering firm were actually working for Jamie and Dr Held and therefore for Amanda. Their mission was simply to get Claire to either eat or drink some of Dr. Held’s new formula. Once ingested, the formula and nano technology would do the rest. That there were two police detectives assigned as security caused little concern. In fact, after checking with Amanda, Jamie said, “if you need to dose them too, do it.”

Sybil and Annie spotted their prey as soon as Claire entered the hall. She was a classic beauty and dressed in a couture outfit right out of the society page. Her security detail was also in evening attire as not to stand out, but they were quickly identified and observed. The first dose of the formula was dispensed via champagne. There was only one glass on the tray when Sybil offered it to Claire, she thanked her and slowly sipped. When Sybil asked the security team if they wanted a drink, both said water. Delivering water spiked with the formula was easy. Within the first ten minutes, all three women were dosing themselves.

Dinner provided the second dose of the formula as salad dRessing used on all three salads was also doctored. By 9pm, Sybil and Annie were out of the building making the call to Jamie. “They should be ready in the morning. " The remainder of the auction went well and raised a huge amount of money for charity. The only indication that something may be wrong was as Claire exited the car at her home she commented, “I must be coming down with something, I feel a little stiff.”

Parking the car, the two agents on the security detail also commented, “she may be right, I hope nothing is going around as I feel a little stiff too.” The other nodded in agreement.

Inside the bedroom, Claire started to undress, but never remembered finishing as she grew tired and stretched out on the bed falling asleep. Her security detail, was soon asleep in chair where they sat to rest as they too felt tired. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary to anyone in the neighborhood.

At 6am in the morning, Claire awoke with a start feeling something was wrong. Opening her eyes, she was relieved to see that she was in her own room. Her relief turned to panic when she tried to move and could not. Her body seemed frozen in place, stiff and unable to move. She tried to cry out, only a dull muffled sound came from her mouth as her lips refused to move. Looking down, she saw her skin had a sheen like latex or a sprayed plastic, but she could not place it and did not know what was wrong. Again she tried to scream, but nothing happened.

Downstairs the two security agents were making similar discoveries. Still dressed in their gowns, neither could move from the chair where they had fallen asleep. Looking at each other, they panicked not fathoming the transformations taking place in their bodies. Both were stiff and taking on doll-like qualities. When they tried to shout, again just a muffled sound was heard.

At 630am , the door opened and Sybil and Annie walked in. Within 20 minutes, both agents were locked in the car’s trunk, while Claire Bowles was placed sitting in the back seat. Both women, now captors, had identification cards that would pass any scrutiny. To anyone stopping them, the were just the security detail’s relief shift. By 7am, they were on the Interstate headed west. Sybil called Jamie, “we have the package.”

To Be Continued