The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

There are times when an email makes all the difference. Sometimes, it’s a letter from someone and you realize that you have fallen in love. Sometimes, it’s a word that tells you that you are cared for. And sometimes, it’s a sweet, kind validation of something you work hard at from someone you’ve never met, even online. I received just such a letter recently, and was so overjoyed that this was the beginning of the result.

LM, this one is for you. I hope you enjoy its beginning and all that comes after. Thank you for your gift of joy.

* * *

Do not read if under 18 years of age or if offended by graphic, sexual stories. ©2004 by Sara H. All rights reserved. Do not post elsewhere without the express, written permission of the author.

- Sara
* * *

Catalyst

by Sara H

* * *

Part One

Tina opened her eyes and tried to turn her head. As with every other attempt since being brought here—wherever “here” was—she failed. She took a small amount of comfort in the fact that she could hear Lucy breathing near her, though it had been days since either of them had spoken to each other. The pain of breaking the rules made any undirected conversation too difficult to bear. It was enough to know her best friend was alive.

She knew she was lying on her back, and immobilized by some kind of vessel. Her face and ears were the only part of her that remained uncovered. She was spread eagled, arms and legs stretched outward as far as they could go, but that was only a memory. After enough time, her mind played tricks on her, and even knowing that, she could imagine them in almost any position. Sometimes it was as if they didn’t exist at all.

The silence was broken by a soft, gentle, generic female voice that said, “Session number twenty-seven, commence.” Tina frowned a bit. The last session she remembered was number twelve. She worried, and felt a bead of sweat form on the bridge of her nose.

A bell chimed, soft and silky, as if its clapper was covered in felt.

Tina’s eyes went wide, looking straight up at the spiraling colors that formed in the air above her head. She needed to remember this... to remember... to...

Obey. She remembered to obey.

“Nature,” said the voice.

“Slave,” said Tina.

“Purpose.”

“Service.”

“Result.”

“Pleasure.”

“Manifestation.”

“Obedience.”

“Desire.”

“Deeper.”

“Home.”

“Mistress Arial.”

Tina did not hear Lucy’s voice as she answered in perfect cadence, perfect unison.

* * *

It was hard thinking, just now. “My mind is a soft bubble,” seemed to be the only phrase that formed, and yet it made no sense. Tina was unable to think of what a bubble was. She didn’t care what a bubble was.

She only knew that her mind was a soft one.

There were odd sounds around her. Shhhhhtick! Thoonk! Buh-buh-buh-buh-buh... She giggled as the sounds affected her vision. The swirly colors still floated in a haze all around her, and were even there when she closed her eyes. It was all she had seen for... for... well, for as long as she could remember.

She became more aware as time passed. The swirling spirals of color began to fade, only showing up when she closed her eyes. She was in a room. She was a consciousness, floating. She had long since dispensed with arms and legs.

No, that wasn’t right. She concentrated, and felt her face move. “I have a face,” she thought. The idea was both distant and familiar, as if remembering a dream hours after waking and forgetting the strange landscapes of night. “I sleep. I dream.”

There was a small amorphous sensation from around her. It grew slowly to a dull ache. It contracted and she flexed. Flexed... “I have arms. I have legs. I have a torso.” The limbs she now remembered still did not move, but they hurt. She realized that she was upright, standing, unable to move.

More thoughts flooded in, and she lost track of them as the speed of her insights, her memories, grew. She was awake. She was unable to move. She needed to wait. Waiting was good.

A door opened in the floor and a woman walked through it and up the wall, body sticking out sideways in defiance of gravity. She leaned over and shined a strong light in Tina’s eyes. It was almost as if...

She felt a dizzying, sickening lurch in her perspective as she realized she was lying on her back and the woman was standing on the floor.

The woman studied Tina’s face for a very long time. The woman didn’t smile, but didn’t frown, either. It was as if Tina was nothing but an object, or a bank of instruments to be studied. The woman turned and walked back the way she had come.

A voice trickled into the room... a very familiar voice.

“Dermal restructuring complete. Cranial programming complete. Physio-psychological bonding complete. Subject is prepared for catalytic conversion. Applying final preparation and protocols.”

The sound of machinery came again. Thunk thunk thunk thunk thunk thunk thunk thunk thunk.

As she watched, tiny panels in the ceiling slid back, five or six at a time, revealing little black dots. “The subject closes its eyes and lies still.” Tina obeyed instantly and without thinking. There was no longer a need to remember the pain of disobedience. It was so thoroughly ingrained inside her psyche that disobedience was pain itself. And thinking, remembering, only delayed obedience. And a delay in obedience was, quite simply and truly, disobedience.

She could hear a hissing sound, and her nostrils flared slightly at a pungent, sweet odor that was too artificial to be pleasant. On and on the hiss went, but Tina was too busy obeying to keep track of time. She needed to close her eyes and lie still. And then close her eyes and lie still.

Eyes closed. Lie still.

This hissing ended and there was silence for a time. “The subject does not open its eyes, turns over, lays on its front side and lies still.”

To Tina’s surprise, she could move. She could comply.

She complied.

Again, an eternity of hissing. It was not eternal because it lasted a long time. It was eternal because there was nothing else—no past, no future. Hissing was.

“The subject prepares for Mistress Arial.”

Time returned, and as the name of her Eternal Owner reached her synapses, Tina tensed and arched in pleasure as new sensations ate their way into her skin, like corrosive lust, obliterating any thought or need but mindless, complete arousal, worship and devotion to Mistress.

She could not even think to notice that she was moving her hand for the first time in two weeks... the mind-altering pleasure that moving her fingers down her black, glossy, slick body and into the Holy Cunt of Mistress’ Rewards between her legs. As she raised her finger to taste her juices... juices that were now the instrument of Mistress’ Will, she screamed in ecstasy, legs bucking uncontrollably and head banging on the table where she lay as her climax swept through her and her arousal continued to build at Mistress’ tempo... the manifestation of Her perfect and unquestionable Will.

Tina dreamed of the day, if it ever would come, of the paradise of tasting Mistress’ Perfect Cunt on her worshipful, devoted and unworthy tongue.

* * *

“So how was vacation, stranger?”

Tina looked up to see Jenny Broman standing in the doorway of her office. She clicked off her computer screen and replied, “Simply amazing! I had no idea! I thought those contest prize vacations were always lacking, but I was pampered beyond belief. I was just incredible.”

“Worth even the time off without pay?”

“Oh, hon, you have no idea. I feel like a new woman.”

“Cool. Well, we’ve missed you. Carol has been riding herd on the entire group and she’s driving us crazy. She was scared, and it showed. You may be anal, but she’s anal and insecure.”

Tina felt her asshole clench in pleasure at the word, and she squirmed in her chair. She looked Jenny up and down and felt her tongue itch with desire to taste her flesh. “I... I’m not supposed to do this... I should...” she thought. But thinking was unable to stop the lust building deep in her belly and in her womb and in moments, it was less than a memory. Under her desk, she snaked her hand inside her pants, reached inside her panties, and felt the cool, black slickness of her pussy. She was rewarded with a slick coating of her essence on her fingers.

She pulled out her fingers and stood up. “I was just on my way to get a cup of coffee. Come with me?”

“Sure. I haven’t had my first, yet, either.”

Tina looked around. “Where the heck is my cup?”

“Oh, Carol must have moved it,” said Jenny, stepping into the office and searching with her eyes. They came to rest at the top of a file cabinet.

“Oh, here it is. On your printer.”

“No wonder I couldn’t see it,” said Tina. “Can you reach it?” she asked, moving around her desk.”

“Sure.” Jenny reached up on her tiptoes. “Always pays to have a tall girl in the office, huh?”

“Sure does.”

“Okay,” said Jenny, still reaching. “Let’s go see if we can get some before it gets...” she stopped as Tina grabbed her around the waist with one arm and pressed her reemaining hand to Jenny’s mouth. Before the girl could react, she pressed her fingers into Jenny’s mouth and moaned.

Jenny jerked herself free and pushed Tina away, her face flushed with sudden fear. “Tina! What the hell do you think you’re... you’re...” She staggered and grabbed the top of the file cabinet to steady herself.

“Doing?” asked Tina, completing the question for her underling.

“Um,” said Jenny, shaking her head and looking very confused. “Yeah?”

“What I’m supposed to do, of course. Soon you will, too. You’re going to love discovering your purpose. You should feel honored to be the first,” said Tina as she closed and locked the door.

“I don’t... I...” said Jenny, eyes waxing in the fluorescent light.

Tina unbuttoned her pants and let them fall to the floor, followed by her panties. She was left standing in only her blouse and sandals.

Jenny gaped as she looked at her boss’s legs and lower torso. They were completely encased in black latex. But it was no ordinary latex. It was as if it were painted onto every inch of her, slick and shiny in the light. A wave of arousal at the sight clawed through her mind even as she tried to shut it out. It was no use. She was on fire. “What’s... happen...”

“It will all be clear very soon,” cooed Tina, reaching down and probing deep into herself. She grunted in pleasure at having obeyed so well, already. Her fingers again shiny with even more of the sweet nectar of Mistress, she waved them under Jenny’s nose. This time, the girl’s head followed the scent and her eyes closed. She shivered and moved her tongue over her lips as the powerful scent sent her deeper into oblivion.

“Lick,” said Tina.

For the first time of many times to come, Jenny obeyed.

* * *