The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: This part of the story, and the one preceding, do not contain as much graphic sex as some might prefer, although there is plenty of sexual imagery. Be patient! :)

Do not read if under 18 years of age or if offended by graphic, sexual stories. ©2004 by Sara H. All rights reserved. Do not post elsewhere without the express, written permission of the author.

- Sara
* * *

Catalyst

by Sara H

* * *

Part Two

“Tina, could you please come down to my office as soon as possible? There’s something I need to discuss with you,” said the voice on the phone, which sounded more business-like and less friendly than Tina usually liked to hear. Delaney Lucas, whose voice it was, was a long-time angel in Tina’s “corporate corner”. As Senior Vice President of Operations and heir apparent to the current CEO, nuances in tone were more noticeable, and brought either comfort or worry. In this case, it was worry.

Or would have been. Tina answered a different calling now, and so business concerns were only concerns in the ways that calling was affected. They carried the triviality that comes when someone has found a higher purpose, and Tina could imagine no higher purpose than the one she had now.

It was a purpose she loved. It was a purpose she obeyed without second thought. “Beautiful,” she thought, as she rose from her desk and left her drab, small office to visit one much more large and elegant.

One more powerful. The thought gave her a pleasant shiver. Arial would be very pleased. She ran her hands down her sides, feeling the slick, black, ultra-sensitive skin of rubberized surrender she now wore—no, it was more than that—that owned her, even into her most private places—under her clothes.

Under those clothes, that skin was a tool for and sign of her complete devotion to Arial. It wasn’t a part of her. She was a part of it. She wondered how she’d managed without Arial guiding her footfalls, and her pussy juiced as she again gave herself to her owner, as she did every time she thought of her.

And she thought of her often.

As she walked through the small cubicle farm and out into the hallway, she looked from time to time at the women under her charge. Fully three-quarters of her employees were women, and she hungered for the day when they would understand, as she now understood, how lovely, how slick and black and perfect their future was destined to be.

But that was still a ways off. As Arial had told her, changes would have to be hidden and subtle, building an infrastructure of support before everyone could know the wonder of life in the service and pleasure of themselves, each other, and most of all, Arial. She felt the familiar tingles tracing up and down her spine and around to her breasts, her clit. She could feel her pussy calling to her, and to the women in the room—knowing that her essence could awaken them to Arial’s perfection had her on the verge of cumming before she left the large room.

She walked down the hall, shaking slightly as her nipples, encased in Arial’s black and corrupting slaveskin, sent rivulets of wanton desire directly into her mind. But she had a duty to perform, and so she prepared her face, changing it to the studious, serious demeanor Delaney expected to see.

Delaney’s secretary waved her in, and Tina opened the door to find, with some surprise, that Delaney was not alone. Carol Richeson was there, standing across from Delaney as if ready to leave, with a look somewhere between anguish and embarrassment on her face. Tina looked past her and smiled at Delaney, aware of exactly what was about to transpire.

“Hello, Delaney,” she said, brightly. “I’m sorry I haven’t been able to say hello since getting back, but I’ve had two weeks worth of cleanup to handle along with new work coming in, so it’s been a busy month.” She glanced over at Carol, who was busy staring a hole in the back wall of Delaney’s office, her head slightly down. “Nothing major—just the standard things that don’t get done anytime you take more than a couple of days away,” added Tina.

Delaney didn’t answer, but instead turned to Carol, smiled and said, “Carol, thanks for stopping in. I’ll look into it and get back to you. Don’t worry... we’re very happy with the job you’re doing for us. Right, Tina?”

“Uh... oh! Right!” answered Tina, who had been standing dutifully in her corporate I’m Not Listening pose. She nodded and smiled a bit as Carol walked past her, head down, out of the office.

Once the door was closed, Delaney sat down and motioned to Tina to do the same. “Tina, the reason I’ve called you back here, is because of a small misunderstanding between you and Carol, and I’d like to get it worked out,” said Delaney. “She says that in the month since you’ve returned from your vacation, you’ve been giving her less to do in terms of helping her in her desire to be trained so that she’s able to advance, and even giving another employee some of the duties she’s had, with no explanation.”

“That would be Jennifer Broman,” said Tina, unruffled. “I have to do what I have to do, Delaney, you know that. Carol isn’t the only employee I have with aspirations. I didn’t think Carol needed to be privy to another employee’s ambition to that degree, at least enough to warrant an explanation beyond the obvious.”

“True, but the last time we talked, Carol was the person you wanted to bring up to your position were you to be offered something with a bit more responsibility.”

“Yes, but Carol has shown some... pressure cracks, I guess you could call them. She’s detail oriented, but she doesn’t handle crises well. And you know how my group is... it’s a team, more than anything else, and Carol’s lack of knowing how to handle stress has been causing problems in the group. Nothing she can’t surmount, but Jenny was there and ready, and is showing a natural flair for responsibility and leadership I didn’t know she possessed.”

“Carol seems to think that there may be... other reasons for your interest in Ms. Broman, to be blunt, Tina.”

“Now wait a second,” said Tina. “She and some others said the same thing about you and me when you mentored me, and I don’t remember you buying into that.”

“Yes, but she didn’t go to an officer of the company with it then, either.”

“So she should be able to insinuate herself into a promotion?”

“No, I’m not saying that. But you need to work it out.”

“I have an idea about that, and was planning to mention it to you, Delaney. I think it would solve both problems—clearing up the confusion, and helping Carol with her deficits,” said Tina. “I’ve checked into some stress and anger management seminars to send her to... thing is, I’ve been concerned for her, too. That makes this all a bit surreal, but I think it might really help get her back on track.”

“Do you really think that’s necessary?” said Delaney, rising from her chair, indicating the meeting was about to end.

“Well, it can’t hurt, and the cost is nominal... surely there’s room in the budget for training of someone talented? I’ve worked hard to get her to the place she is, but she needs some help overcoming a few hurdles... help that I can’t provide.” Tina stood also, understanding the cue.

“Well, send me the details. No promises, but I’ll see what I can do. In the meantime, see what you can do to mend some fences, okay? I don’t want this to get to the place where it’s hurting productivity.”

“Of course,” said Tina.

“Is there anything else?” asked Delaney, coming from around her desk.

“Well, you didn’t ask about my vacation,” said Tina, giving her boss a playful pout.

“I’ve been interested, but you know time. I have a meeting in a few minutes, but give me the twenty words, for now.”

“Okay... well, it was really nice, but the best was a bargain I found... this woman who does custom perfumes.”

“Oh? Any good?”

“Here, I’ll show you mine,” said Tina reaching into her purse and pulling out a small cylinder. She put it near her wrist but then raised it quickly, releasing a cloud around Delaney’s head as she approached for a better look.

“Why did you... ohhhh,” said Delaney, as the chemicals in the cloud rushed through her nasal membranes and into her brain.

“Because it’s what I’m supposed to do, Delaney,” said Tina. A delicious shiver traced its way up her spine. “Here, smell again. More deeply, this time.”

She pressed the cap again, and the fine mist, almost devoid of scent, surrounded Delaney. She breathed in deeply through her nose, as if it was a reflex. “Why... why did I do... that?” asked Delaney, sounding confused and slightly distracted.

“Because I told you to. Now, again.” This time, Tina held the back of Delaney’s head and pumped the mist directly up each nostril of her increasingly disoriented boss’s nose. “It’s nice. Tell me it’s nice.”

“Nnnice...” said Delaney, her tongue thick and difficult to move. Tina grabbed her boss around the shoulders and led her to her chair, where she collapsed with a bit of a thump. Her head fell back and stared at the ceiling as if it were the most important thing in the world.

“My cunt is hot and slick in the service of Arial’s will,” thought Tina. She took a finger, pulled down her pants, and dipped it into the juices there. Tasting them on the tip of her finger, she swooned and let out a gasp as her desire and love for Arial swept through her, energizing her even more deeply for the task at hand.

Tina reached into her purse again, and pulled out a CD and a set of headphones. She placed the CD in the computer and began the program it held, which was little more than a very nice animated graphic Celtic 3-D knots, spiraling outward to give the impression of being sucked into the screen. She placed the headphones on her boss, and plugged them into the computer. She could hear the pulses, and as she lifted Delaney’s head to watch the screen, she almost envied the coming moment of revelation her mentor would soon know.

She lifted the phone off its cradle, placed it on the desk, and then placed the small canister of Arial’s potion in Delaney’s hand, curling the wide-eyed captive’s hand around it. She would need it both now and later as she let the program take her, and then later watched again, and then again, as a willing co-conspirator in her own hot and arousing—her fulfilling—road into the freedom of obedience to Arial.

Delaney moaned softly, and Tina again felt her pussy call to her, and she thrust her fingers in as she watched... but halted, knowing that there were things she needed to do to ensure Delaney’s privacy.

She quietly left the office, and as she closed the door she turned back in and said, “Bye, Delaney! Thanks again!”

She turned to Marge Englemann, Delaney’s secretary, and said in a confidential whisper, “Delaney asked me to have you cancel her meetings and appointments for the next two hours... regrets, all that, and to make sure she’s undisturbed for any reason. She’d have told you herself, but she’s already on a call that is very important to her career. Okay?”

“Sure,” said Marge. “Thanks for letting me know... I was about to tell her she was going to be late for her 10:00 meeting.”

“No problem, Marge.”

“By the way, how was that vacation?”

“Oh, Marge, I’ll have to tell you all about it soon. I feel like a new woman!”

“I wish Delaney would do something like that. She is really getting frazzled these days...” said Delaney, sounding a bit wistful.

“I’ll see what I can do,” said Tina, as she smiled and gave the young administrative assistant a wink.

Somehow, it seemed to Marge as if Tina meant it.

* * *