The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chairs

Chapter 1

Hadrian had always had dreams of hypnotizing someone, but he’d never really been able to get anyone to do it. Most people didn’t like him or didn’t trust him. One blind date had even said that he reminded her of someone that burned small animals. It wasn’t that Hadrian had been a bad guy growing up, he’d just had the type of face and voice that would have had him type cast as a bad guy if he’d been an actor.

So over time he had become a bad guy. He hadn’t really worked up to doing anything bad yet. But he was waiting. Considering. He had delusions of world domination, so the idea of hypnosis had always thrilled him. He dressed to the nines and went to the local comedy club in town. He laughed at other people’s misfortune. Inside, of course, there was all kinds of ennui and pain and suppressed empathy. But really, by the time the bitterness had driven Hadrian Snow to transform himself, he really had become an asshole.

* * *

Nora had low expectations for the date rationally speaking, but emotionally it still hurt. Blind dates set up through the friend of a friend just didn’t go well, and here she was sitting in front of “The Amazing Mesmero” without even a text message. The club was small, trendy and generally comfortable. She’d been to the Laugh A Lot a few times before, which was why she’d agreed to come here, but she hadn’t known that it was going to be about hypnotism. She was 5′2″, with red hair and fairly nice tits (C cups.) She considered her legs her best feature though and liked to show them off whenever possible.

As the lights dimmed, she was about to get up to leave. Then a spotlight showed up on the exit where the gaudily dressed Mesmero and his lovely assistant, a blond in a thong and bikini with a very vacant stare on her face walked out in front of the audience. She didn’t want to seem rude, so she politely waited for them to pass.

“Greetings ladies and gentlemen!” The hypnotist said as he walked up to the stage, “I am the amazing Mesmero! And I’m here to show you the true and awesome power of hypnosis! This will work best if you give me your complete cooperation. Please keep the distractions to a minimum. I want you to begin to breathe in and out and relax.”

Nora began to breathe deeply and relax. She hardly noticed that she was doing it. She was so distracted she just did what the man told her.

“I want you to only hear the sound of my voice. I want you to hear my words in your mind, and feel them weighing down on your mind, like pressed fingers, slowly giving your brain a massage. You can feel your brain relaxing.”

Nora could almost feel the fingers on her brain at first and for a moment it threw her but after a moment she began to relax.

“And as your brain relaxes, so does your body. You can feel it, slowly traveling down your spine, out to your arms, the air going in your nose and bring in the relaxation and coming out and taking with it all your stress, all your worries, all your cares.”

Nora felt her whole body relax. She was a limp noodle. It felt so good that she just floated. She was so free.

“Now as you listen to my voice, you’re going deeper, and deeper and deeper. And at the same time you feel lighter and lighter and lighter. Pretty soon you’re floating. You’re floating into the floor and gravity is pulling you up. You’re lighter than air. Floating. Relaxing.”

Nora was free.

“I’m going to count to three and you’re going to be hypnotized and totally under my control, do you understand?”

Nora nodded.

“1…..”

Nora nodded.

“2…..”

Nora nodded.

“3….deep asleep and hypnotized. Go Under.”

Nora was hypnotized and totally under his control.

* * *

The hypnosis show wasn’t really that good. But that didn’t stop Hadrian Snow from paying exquisite attention to the red headed bombshell the hypnotist had made to swoon under his control. In fact, it actually made it all the easier to watch her while the nonsense involving chickens, dogs and alien anthems went on in the background. His job was a dead end, his ex-girlfriend had just dumped him and he’d wanted a pick me up and go home. He’d always had an impossible fantasy about picking a girl up after a hypnosis show. He’d jacked off to the idea multiple times, so he figured he deserved to indulge himself a bit and gotten a ticket to the show.

He knew, in the more rational part of his mind, nothing was going to happen, but that didn’t keep the entire experience from being a little thrilling to him all the same. Just the idea was enough to cheer him up. He continued to watch the red head like she was a living doll. In his mind’s eye he made her his play thing, controlling her every action and using her as little more than one might use a tool or a toy.

The more he watched her, the more aroused he got. The more aroused he got, the more he knew he was going to have her, one way or the other. It took an effort of supreme will power to get his cock to shrink back down. He needed to take this one step at a time. Patience. He needed patience.

* * *

Nora woke up in her seat feeling great. She’d never felt so relaxed in her whole life. She wondered where the time had gone. She must have drifted off to sleep. She’d missed the show but that was of no consequence really.

Nora saw Hadrian looking at her and felt a little dirty inside. Her first glance had shown him to be quite handsome. He had an air of confidence about him that make him all the more attractive, but when she looked into his eyes she saw something ….something that was mysterious and a little too dark to make her comfortable. She got up to leave.

* * *

Hadrian had noticed her as soon as she’d walked in. How could he not? He had a thing for Red Heads. He’d watched her out of the corner of his eye or with the occasional glance around the room. It was obvious that she had been stood up. He’d almost gone up to talk to her the old fashioned way, but then the show had started.

So here he was, talking to the hottest girl he’d ever met, and she had just recently been hypnotized. It was almost bit too much of a temptation. In fact it was too much of a temptation. He introduced himself, “Hi. I’m Hadrian. I saw you over there before the show. What was it like being hypnotized? Were you afraid he was going to say Go Under Nora again?”

The look on her face had been apprehensive, as if he were some kind of a bug under a jar. It had been a bit disgust and a bit of fascination. Was she simply afraid that he was going to use a one liner on her or was she merely disgusted with men in general at the moment? At the moment, it didn’t matter because the look was instantly replaced with a calm serenity once he said the words ‘Go Under Nora’.

It had worked.

Somehow, despite all logic, he had been able to put her back into hypnosis using the hypnotist’s original commands. He looked around quickly, but no one immediately noticed. He took her by the hand and said, “Let’s go for a drink.” He pulled her to follow.

She had a confused look on her face, but complied with his instructions. Getting her across the parking lot was a little challenging since she seemed a little distractible. Hadrian knew that most people weren’t like this, but then again, most people weren’t as susceptible as Nora was either. Eventually they made it to a nearby sports bar and into a booth.

The ambient noise was quite distracting at first, and Hadrian could tell she was almost going to come out of it, “Nora this is just part of the show. You’re still under and relaxed. Happy and relaxed. Just focus on the sound of my voice.”

She visibly relaxed and tuned out all of the other patrons.

Hadrian wasn’t sure he was going to do at this point, but he was certainly happy about it. He wracked his brain. “Nora, are you attracted to me?”

“A little.” She had a vague smile but also looked troubled.

“What do you mean?”

“I…like this…but…its strange. I feel strange. You seem very strong, which I like, but something about you scares me.”

Well, at least she was honest. He knew that there was a good chance of her remembering this, so he didn’t want to press it too far, but what if she didn’t? What if she was capable of forgetting everything and was that rare natural? Totally hot, totally submissive and totally hypnotizable?

It was the chance of a life time and he wasn’t going to pass it up, but he was going to be safe about it. “Nora, when I count to three, you’re going to wake up, and you’re going to trust me completely, and feel absolutely safe and able to tell many anything, do you understand?”

“Mmmmm” She said as she smiled and relaxed. The fear was gone with the suggestion.

“And if I say the word, ‘Chair’ you’re going to feel an invisible cock pushing up inside of you, large and in charge, do you understand?”

She looked puzzled but nodded.

“But you won’t remember me hypnotizing you or giving you that command.”

Her face relaxed again. Obviously she didn’t remember it. Which meant that she wouldn’t remember something while she was under at least.

He smirked and said, “1….2….3…..Wake up Nora.”

Nora looked up and around. She smiled, “Wow. I feel so relaxed. That was a great show, huh?”

Hadrian nodded, “So do you come here often?”

Nora shook her head, “No, this is my first time going to a show like this. I didn’t honestly know if it was real. I’d seen it on TV..but still.”

“How did it feel?”

“Well, it was like I was really tired and relaxed at the same time. All those suggestions that he gave me felt totally real.” She relaxed and leaned back in her chair. Hadrian noticed appreciatively what it did to her considerable bosom.

Hadrian nodded, “So do you have a boyfriend Nora?”

She smiled flirtatiously and said, “No. I’m here talking to you aren’t I?”

Good. She hadn’t remembered him asking it before. That was a very good sign. “So what are your hobbies?”

She smiled and said, “Oh I don’t know. Lots of things. I like to read, watch TV, go to the park. Stuff like that.”

The conversation was getting boring. If this had been a real date, it wouldn’t have gone well. She was hot though. “Yeah that’s cool. How does your chair feel?”

Instantly, her face lit up with shock and pleasure. “Uh...”

He deliberately suppressed his smile, maintaining a strict poker face, “Are you OK?”

She looked confused a moment, “What-what was that?”

“What was what?”

“You said something before but I was distracted.” Her face positively glowed.

“Distracted?”

“Yes.” She squirmed a little.

“By what?”

“By.....what did you ask again?”

Priceless. “I asked how your chair feels?”

Her eyes got a vacant look and she smiled, rubbing her crotch into her seat a bit. “Good...”

“You like your chair?”

She smiled and nodded enthusiastically. It was quite amusing. He felt his dick growing harder by the minute. She sighed passionately, “I love this chair…”

“Are you guys ready to order?” Hadrian’s concentration was broken by the young, 19 year old blond waitress who was standing there. She had a very nice chest, but she had horrible timing.

“Um…do you have any recommendations for the wine?”

Nora moaned as she continued to rub her crotch on the chair, losing herself more and more in her actions.

The waitress seemed a little flustered and embarrassed. She blurted, “Er, the Zinfandel there is a good year….is she OK?”

Hadrian smiled, “Yes she is, she’s just had a bit of a hard day.”

The waitress still looked uncomfortable. Hadrian couldn’t tell for sure, but he thought that he saw her nipples perk a little through her uniform.

Nora meanwhile, pushed her crotch into the chair harder and harder. She began to chant in a low murmured voice, “yes…yes…yes..” with her red hair swaying back and forth behind her like a lion’s tail.

Hadrian watched the waitress watch, almost immobilized by the display. Then Hadrian noticed some other patrons watching the whole thing and decided that discretion was the better part of valor, “Yes that sounds good. Please bring that.”

The waitress blinked a moment, taking her eyes off of Nora and then licking her lips for a second. Then she nodded to Hadrian, “Yes. Of course.”

Once she had gone, Hadrian waited as Nora continued her ministrations to the chair and eventually her mouth formed a tiny little O as she shuddered from a quiet orgasm. Hadrian felt the blood swelling to his dick.

Nora slowly slid down comfortably in the chair, a languid smile on her face as she gazed at Hadrian affectionately, “Hi.”

“Hi yourself. You alright?”

“Mmhmmm…” she smiled dreamily.

Hadrian smiled, “Would you like to go somewhere else?”

Nora shook her head, “No here is good.”

Hadrian could see why she would like it here. He hadn’t thought about her not wanting to leave because of the chair. He could put her back under again but he didn’t want to do that too many times. Something about it ruined the experience for him.

The waitress returned a short while later with a glass of wine and two glasses. She looked on for a second with morbid curiosity as Nora just sat there with a heavenly look on her face and then went away with a slightly awkward gait. Hadrian idly wondered if she was wet down there, but he didn’t particularly care to worry about it.

Hadrian looked at her in the eyes and said, “So.” He hadn’t really thought of any particular flirty dialog. And he was a little bit cautious to go farther. He didn’t know how deep under she was. If she really was that susceptible, surely she’d come back later. But he had to say something.

“Wonderful weather we’re having isn’t it?”

“mhmmmmmmmmmm” she kept looking at him like he was edible or something. She had that flirtatious grin on her face.

“Penny for your thoughts?”

She leaned forward and whispered, “I want to fuck you.”

Hadrian’s confidence immediately returned. He leaned forward as she mirrored his movements (leaning further), giving him a rather nice view of her cleavage. He whispered, “I want to fuck you too.”

She smiled.

He said, “Well let’s get out of here there.”

Nora’s eyes twinkled as they both slowly rose and walked out of the restaurant. Hadrian left a few bills behind to pay for the meal. The waitress just looked on as she came out of the kitchen, a bit flustered.

His cock was rock hard at this point, and Nora’s cheeks were quite flushed. The hostess gasped as they both walked by and she saw his tent. He winked at her and the two of them walked out of the front of the restaurant.

The stars were shining, and there wasn’t a cloud in the sky. The moon was full and luminous and Hadrian drank it all in as he watched its sheen on her skin. She swayed back and forth, lust visible in her eyes. “Where….did you park?”

Hadrian smiled, “Let’s not worry about that right now.” He waved down a cab. He opened the door for her. They both got in.

She lay there, her eyes glazed as she ran her hands up and down her chest. Just staring at him.

The cabbie asked, “Where to?”

Hadrians first instinct was to bring her home. But his gut told him no. “Your place?”

The Cabbie looked expectantly at Nora.

Nora obliged, “525 Blork Avenue.”

The Cabbie nodded and started driving.

Hadrian looked at Nora, resting his hand on her leg. He wanted to fuck her right there in the cab. He leaned forward and kissed her on the lips, and she slid her lounge into his mouth hungrily. She reached her hand down between his legs and felt his rod, “oh it so big…” she smiled.

The Cabbie looked back in the mirror but didn’t say anything. For just a moment Hadrian thought they were going to swerve into the oncoming lane but the Cabbie righted himself. But he kept looking back in the rear view mirror. Hadrian was self-conscious for a second but then he grinned.

Hadrian stopped kissing Nora a moment and then whispered in her ear, “Give me a blow job.”

Nora giggled and didn’t need to be told a second time. She bent down and unzipped his pants, reaching her hand inside, massaging his balls as she put her mouth on top of his cock, slowly gently rolling her tongue around the tip of his penis. It was absolute heaven.

She looked up at him with supplicating eyes and somehow his cock got even harder. The look in her eyes was one of total and unadorned lust and desire. Hadrian knew at that moment that the taste of his cock was the most delicious thing she could ever have imagined.

She began to move her mouth up and down, fucking his cock like a second vagina, her tongue swishing around and around and around, licking inside of her mouth putting pressure on the tip when she then slid it deeper in her mouth to fuck it. From time to time she spit on it to keep it nice and moist, while her silken, soft perfect hands massaged his balls.

After a few moments he experienced the inevitable response and his cum spilled into her mouth. She came off for a moment and it sprayed on her face, neck and slowly rolled down onto her tits in her exposed cleavage. She smiled naughtily and looked like she’d just been caught stealing cookies from the cookie jar.

Then, she proceeded to lap up every last drop from his still hard dick. This was not done rapidly, but with careful, sensual flicks with her tongue until she had gotten every last drop. Then she continued again with her fingers, carefully wiping it off and sucking them in front of him. She did so with such hunger and passion that his dick remained harder much longer than it would have otherwise.

The cabbie coughed, “Er…we’re here.”

Nora smiled expectantly. She was looking forward to what was to come.

And Hadrian was about to oblige her, but somehow at that moment he knew that that would be it. They would go into the house, he would fuck her a few times, and then he would leave. And that would be it. He would be too worried. He would be too chickenshit. This was not going to end like this. Not when whatever Gods ruled the world had given him this.

“Nora, I want you to go to your house and dream about me fucking you. Be at home and ready to receive a phone call at 5pm, do you understand?”

She nodded, she understood. She smiled and slid off of him, got her purse and slinked out of the cab.

God damn. He still couldn’t believe it. But believe it or not, he was going to make it work. He gave the cab driver his address and went home.