The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chairs

Chairs — Chapter 2

Hadrian had had a very slow day at work. All day he kept thinking about the night before. It had to be a dream, didn’t it? Things like that didn’t happen in the real world. And they certainly didn’t happen in his.

He looked around his cube, examining the women inside the office with a whole new light. A few smiled back at Hadrian knowingly as well, as if they could somehow sense something different about him. Maybe. Maybe the whole thing was in his head, but he didn’t think so. After all, confidence was its own aphrodisiac and he was brimming with it now.

Hadrian kept looking at his phone and forcing himself to put it down. He had her number of course. And he could try reintroducing the trigger, but it didn’t feel right. He needed to see if the suggestions he’d placed last night would last the day.

There was one thing Hadrian did know though, as he sighed and tried to get some work done. She hadn’t called the cops. He wasn’t in jail.

* * *

Nora was super relaxed. She’d never slept so well in her whole life. The day just breezed by in a haze. Ellen, one of her coworkers, looked at her with a slightly bemused expression and asked, “Are you in love or something? You’ve got the goofiest smile on your face that I’ve ever seen.”

Nora thought a moment. No. She wasn’t in love, it felt different somehow, but glorious. She smiled and shook her head, “No.”

Ellen nodded knowingly. “Right. Alright, well, when you can tell me who, it is I wanna know.”

Nora pursed her lips in a reproachful smirk, and batted Ellen playfully away, out of her office. Nora leaned back in her chair and remembered.

She remembered the perfect cock in her pussy in the chair in the restaurant. She remembered it fucking her. Nora remembered putting her fingers inside of herself as soon as she had gotten inside after talking to Hadrian. She remembered breaking out her little lady and putting it on her clit until she came, the wonderful vibration and current unleashing the pent up sexual frustration.

And then the dreams had started.

Nora couldn’t remember anything so vivid. She couldn’t even remember how many that there were, but she knew that she hadn’t cum so many times in one night before. Nora thought that she should be exhausted, but instead she awoke completely refreshed.

And as she sat at her chair in the morning to check her email, she suddenly began to remember the restaurant and it had started all over again. That phantom perfect cock, fucking her through the chair there in the restaurant. It felt so good. She’d started to rub down there and one thing had led to another and...

Nora blinked in surprise as the edge of another orgasm. It reeled her back into the waking world as she realized that she was cumming inside of her office. She barely managed to suppress a moan as she slid her hand back on to her lap, trying to relax.

She looked around frantically. No one had seen her. Thank god.

* * *

His phone rang while Hadrian was looking at it. Had he given Nora his number? He didn’t think so...

Hadrian picked it up. “Hello?”

“Hiya Bro! How you doin?” It was his brother, Tacitus. Great.

“Um, I’m doing well. What’s up Tac?”

“Hey, I’m in town and I wanted to stop by and visit.” No. Oh no. For the love of God, why TONIGHT of all nights?

“Tac, it’s awesome that you’re dropping by, but your timing is terrible.”

Disappointment sounded in his brother’s voice. “Oh?”

“I’ve got to stay late for work. Very late. How long are you in town?” Hadrian considered telling Tac that it was a date, but…Hadrian wasn’t really sure he’d call it that. And any mention of any potential girlfriend would have his parents uncomfortably in his business.

“Three days.”

Hadrian breathed a sigh of relief, “Well good. Why don’t we just hang out tomorrow night?”

“Sounds like a plan.” Tac’s voice became relentlessly optimistic again, “Say, did I tell you about my most recent business trip?”

Hadrian mentally sighed and then said, “No. You hadn’t.”

“Well-it was HIGHlarious, let me tell you.” All Hadrian could do was politely listen. His brother was strange and unpredictable, and the last thing that he wanted to do was give him more information about what he was doing tonight.

* * *

Nora wanted to go home early, but she didn’t dare. She had a meeting with the Abraxxas account people, and that deal had been pending for seven months. Nora absolutely could not miss that meeting.

She kept her mind focused by pacing back and forth in her office. It worked for the most part. Nora felt the cowebs clear away from her mind and she found that she was able to come up with her presentation with rigid focus.

She went to lunch and ordered a light salad with some fruit. She hadn’t worked up a particularly strong appetite. Then she sat down in one of the chairs at one of the tables, and everything became hazy again. She could see Hadrian across from her in the restaurant. She could hear his voice in her mind telling her the wonderful things that she was feeling.

And then she began to feel that cock in her pussy again, fucking her. It felt so real. It felt so good. She gripped the side of the table and grunted, crossing one leg over the other. Fuck lunch. She had to go to the bathroom!

Nora raced to the nearest stall and stuck her fingers on her clit and teased her tortured sex. Oh god! She needed to be fucked, and badly! She thought about all of the men in her office, lusting after each one more than the last, but each of them all seemed to have something in common or other with Hadrian. The more she thought about Hadrian…the more she-

Came.

* * *

Hadrian finally got rid of the pest. At least Tac hadn’t asked him for money this time. Of course, to be fair, Tac was equally generous when he was doing well enough. Like now. In fact, who knew what exotic trinket he’d brought back with him in his travel? But fuck all that.

Tonight he was going to be spending some quality time with Nora.

Hadrian had to fight down his erection, especially when his boss walked in on him. The conversation was pedantic. Hadrian just tried to pretend to be as relaxed as possible, until finally it was down and he stood and shook hands when he left.

God he needed a new job.

* * *

Nora’s presentation had gone brilliantly.

“And so you see our strategy isn’t just to cut costs but to change our corporate culture. We’re so confident at the results, that we’re willing to guarantee you a substantially reduced fee if you don’t see the fruits of your investment in seven months.”

There was a silence for a moment and then a heartfelt clapping all around. This was it. She was good at her job and she had just given the most brilliant performance of her career. “Now, Holly will be giving the details of the legal elements of the contract. Holly?”

Holly nodded and stood up while Nora sat down.

Instantly her mind went all fuzzy. She could feel the ghostly member between her legs. Oh no. She hadn’t recognized the pattern until now. She couldn’t have this happen here. Not here.

Not now.

But it felt sooooo good. She couldn’t leave. She couldn’t stand up. She couldn’t let them notice her reaction.

Nora just had to sit there and take it. On one level she had never been so humiliated in all of her life, but that just turned her on all the more.

And meat was relentless. It felt real. It felt more real with each passing moment. Hadrian. She felt more of a bond with him with each passing thrust. Only Hadrian could relieve her of her torment.

Nora needed Hadrian’s cock.

On and on Holly droned, talking about the legal ramifications of this, and the consequences of that. Everyone stood and watched her with rapt attention. Somehow Nora managed to gaze vaguely in Holly’s direction but the words fuck appeared in her mind again. She wondered how recently Holly had fucked. Would Hadrian Fuck Holly? Was it legal for Nora to fucking fuck the fuck?

Finally Nora went over the edge and orgasmed right there on the speech. She let out a little squeal since she couldn’t control it entirely. Everyone in the room looked at her with curiosity.

Nora was mortified. She racked her brain for anything she could think of and then sneezed. She shrugged self depreciatively and the others smiled.

And then she felt the cock begin to fuck her again.

* * *

Hadrian finally got out of work. He was headed home when he saw a strange car in the drive way. God Damn it! Had Tacitus just let himself inside of the house again? He wasn’t going to be able to chance for his date with Nora. He just kept on driving, hoping Tacitus hadn’t seen him.

He checked his phone and notice that he was low on power. “Thanks again Tacitus….” Now he was going to have to buy a charger explicitly for his phone. Or he could just go straight to Nora’s, but his instincts told him that he would be better off following the instructions he had given her as closely as possible.

* * *

Nora went home early. No one faulted her for it after the presentation she had given. She intended to get ready but when she sat on the bed for a moment to take off her clothes, she began to feel the cock fucking her again. She immediately and instinctively reached between her legs and began to play with herself.

She almost got up to get a dildo but as soon as she did, her ass lost contact with the bed and then the cock went away. Immediately she thrust it back down and began to grind into her bedsheets. She slowly scooted over in very short jumps to grab her smaller toy and lay back in rapture when she finally get it on her clit. Still, she couldn’t help but compulsively stick her fingers inside of herself. The cock felt real but the more substance she could have in there the better.

The phone rang!

Instantly the cock vanished! She hadn’t gotten ready at all!

Hadrian was going to be so displeased! She immediately leaped up and picked up the phone.

“Hello?”

Hadrian was on the other end. Nora could hear a car in the background. “Hello Nora. Are you wearing something sexy?”

“No.” She couldn’t lie to him. Not to Hadrian.

There was an uncomfortable pause. She had displeased him! He was going to hang up!

* * *

The jig was up. That was it. He should hang up right now. Should he apologize? He could but honestly he didn’t feel sorry. Not in the slightest.

Hadrian calmed himself and took a deep breath. “Alright. Why are you not wearing something sexy Nora?”

Her words stumbled out of her mouth like she’d been chewing on boogers and had been suddenly caught, “I have been rubbing myself for the last three hours thinking about you.”

Well. That….wasn’t what Hadrian had been expecting. But again instinct took in. He was neither harsh nor gentle but simply firm, “Well stop.”

“I have stopped.”

“Get dressed. I will call again in 25 minutes and you had better be ready. Do you understand?”

“Yes si—, Yes.” She hung up the phone.

Holy cow. She had sounded like a stricken child! Was she still in a trance? Was that even possible?

The next 25 minutes were the slowest of his life.