The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Charleston Tale

Betsy comes to visit Heather in the historic city of Charleston. It’s October, witches, warlocks and vampires rule the night. An invitation to a Halloween Costume Party arrives. It seems like innocent fun, but is it? What could go wrong?

MD, FD, FF, MC, BD, MA

The figure in the bed tossed and turned in fitful sleep. She was now laying on her back with her hands over her head and her feet spread wide. Anyone seeing her like this would immediately notice her hard nipples poking into the material of her nightgown. Listening closely, an observer would hear soft moans escaping from her lips. Luckily, she was alone and far away from prying eyes.

With a start, Betsy woke up and glanced at the clock. There was still two hours before she had to get up and make her way to the airport for her flight to Charleston in the US. She silently cursed her friend Heather for suggesting she live an ‘orgasm free’ lifestyle for the last 30 days. Initially, Betsy thought that challenge would be easy, but as the weeks went on, it proved more and more difficult. Now, she saw the reason for her friend’s request. Her body was literally on edge and filled with sexual tension ready to explode all of the time.

Heather, was not only Betsy’s friend, but her Mistress. Betsy was a natural submissive and they made an attractive pair. That one lived in the UK and the other in the US made little difference. Both were writers in their spare time and shared the same erotic space. Betsy was heading for a visit to Charleston, a city not only occupied by Heather, but one that would be the backdrop for her latest erotic literary adventure.

As she lay in her bed, Betsy felt her arousal. She knew that she was wet, she could feel how hard her nipples had become, and she was flush. Resisting the temptation to touch, Betsy gave up on sleep and made herself a cup of tea while waiting to greet the morning and head to the airport.

The flight across the ocean was uneventful. Betsy was intent on using Charleston as a backdrop for some erotic stories she was writing and had accepted her Mistress’ generous offer to come to Charleston and stay for awhile while completing her research and possibly some writing. Heather had a large condo overlooking the harbor and had plenty of room for her guest and pet. Given her work hours, Betsy would have plenty of alone time to write undisturbed. Additionally, Heather’s friends, Sydney and Lara had agreed to help her with the research.

Betsy landed in Atlanta, cleared customs and was soon on a connecting Delta flight to Charleston. The weather was beautiful and she enjoyed the scenery of the Georgia countryside and soon was treated to a view of the coastline and the city Savannah off in the distance. The plane turned to the north and began its decent to Charleston. Twenty-five minutes later, Betsy stepped into the Charleston air. Although early October, it was still warm during the day, but Heather had cautioned, “there is a chill in the evenings as the seasons change.”

As Betsy cleared security, she saw her friend waving and grinning ear to ear.

“I see the airline did not lose you,” Heather quipped before giving Betsy a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

“We’ll have plenty of time for better kisses later,” Heather whispered. “Now, let’s get your bags and get out of here.”

Betsy enjoyed the drive into Charleston as Heather gave her a windshield tour of the city’s historic district. Pulling into her condo complex, Heather announced, “we’re here. Let’s get these bags into the condo and then we can walk to lunch if you are up to it.”

Betsy quickly agreed and the two friends headed into the complex. The top floor condo had great views of the harbor. “The view is stunning,” Betsy said as Heather

pointed out local landmarks to include Fort Sumter, the Battery and the ocean in the distance. Pointing to the large Master Bed Room, Heather said simply, “my pet will keep me company in there. You will find a closet with built in cabinets for your use.” Betsy headed off to unpack and refresh after the long trip. She came back wearing a light dress and flats for walking.

After walking to a local cafe and ordering lunch, the two friends caught up as Betsy explained her writing projects.

“Tomorrow, you will meet Sydney and Lara. Both are anxious to help you in any way they can.” Heather continued, “I must warn you that both are Doms, although Lara is a switch. Currently, so am I and I am under their control.”

“So you have become a sub too,” Betsy asked.

Heather nodded, but added, “however, not with you.”

“I must warn you,” Heather whispered in a low voice to avoid attracting attention, “that both are skilled hypnotists and Lara is a medical doctor, actually a psychiatrist.”

Betsy nodded as Heather had included them in one of her longer stories and through email, Betsy knew they were not fictional.

“Sydney, as you know, is a designer and has a very forceful personality and a lot of connections across the city. I am sure she will be of great assistance to you. They both know you are my pet and will play with you only with permission.”

Heather then added, “Sydney cannot wait to dress you. She always likes to work with a new person and told me that she cannot wait to meet you.”

After lunch, Heather gave Betsy a walking tour and talked to her about witches and ghosts in local folklore to include the Gullah culture boo-hags and boo-daddies. She also told her of the dreaded Plait-eye that if you looked at it, could transform you into anything…to include stone. As they walked back to the condo, Heather said, “I am sure Sydney and Lara can also provide some background color.”

“Actually,” Heather said, “you are here for Halloween and will be my ‘plus 1’ at a special Halloween Party out on the marshes.”

When they got back to the condo, it was late afternoon and Heather decided that her jet lagged guest needed a light dinner and then relaxation. As they sat on the balcony after a salad and wine, Heather started moving her fingers and tapping the side table attracting Betsy’s attention. The evening sun reflected perfectly off of the young lawyer’s manicured nails directly into Betsy’s eyes. Heather smiled as the reflections got her friend’s attention.

“That’s a good girl. Stare at the reflection.” Heather used a soft melodic voice. “I could easily use a trigger word, but this is so much more fun.”

Heather watched as Betsy concentrated on the reflection coming off of her friend’s manicured red nails.

“Good girl, as you watch the reflection of the nails, think of riding an escalator to the basement. You feel yourself slowly going down.” Heather continued her trance until Betsy’s eyes grew heavy and eventually closed.. She could almost see Betsy surrender herself to her words and mental images.

“Good Girl,” she said again and added, “you are my girl.”

Heather then walked Betsy into the condo’s master bedroom and softly said, “kneel for me my pet.”

Betsy felt her knees sinking into the soft carpet.

For her part, Betsy felt her mind slip into a very pleasant fog. It was a feeling she enjoyed many times before with her Mistress. She was no longer in control of her body and she was comfortable with that fact. Looking up from where she was kneeling, Betsy felt Heather’s eyes on her. She could not look away as her Mistress began to slowly undress.

It was a slow, sensual tease for the Brit. Her eyes were glued on her Mistress as Heather unzipped her dress and then lowered it slowly down her long, lean body before stepping out of it and letting the fabric fall to the floor. In her mind fog, Betsy felt growing pleasure as she took in the scene before her. Standing in sheer lingerie, her Mistress looked sensual, sexy, and stunning. The submissive could feel her pussy twitch and grow even wetter now that she was tranced. Not only was her pussy wet, but her nipples were rock hard and not from cold, but from excitement.

Heather slowly smiled at her pet as she removed her final garments. Now naked, she reclined on her bed and then slowly spread her legs exposing her body’s sensual core to her hungry pet. She could see the effect that she was having on Betsy. The scene was also having an effect on Heather. It had been awhile since she was physically with her pet, and she could feel her body responding to the now lusty gaze of Betsy, the the kneeling sub. As she lay on the bed, Heather could almost feel blood racing to her pussy, making it warmer, wetter and swelling it in anticipation of sex. Heather’s clit had already grown and peaked out from under its hood. She could literally feel every pump of blood.

“Come to me,” Heather whispered.

Betsy crawled forward and then got on the bed moving towards Heather’s body. When she reached her Mistress’ feet, Betsy began kissing them and sucking one toe at a time. The effect on both women was immediate. Betsy felt an electric jolt of eroticism and pleasure ripple through her body as Heather felt her pussy tingle and moisten even more.

“Good Girl,” Heather whispered and she could hear her pet moan softly in reply.

Betsy felt her trance deepen every time she heard the term “good girl,” and Heather used the term liberally as they lay on the bed, not only to deepen her trance, but to provide reinforcing shots of pleasure that Betsy would begin to crave more and more during her trip to Charleston.

When Betsy finished with Heather’s feet, she began using soft and sensuous kisses on the firm skin of her Mistress’s legs and thighs. Each kiss brought the pet closer to her Mistress’ pussy, but Betsy, a trained pet, was in no rush. She wanted her Mistress to enjoy every second, every kiss of the slow journey up Heather’s body.

When Betsy reached Heather’s bare pussy, she paused for a moment inhaling the scent of arousal, while viewing the glistening folds of skin. Her Mistress looked beautiful. Betsy could not resist and blew warm breath over Heather’s now exposed clit, watching her Mistress quiver in response. She was also treated to a soft moan. In this moment, the power was exchanged. Although Heather was the Mistress, Betsy was controlling the speed and intensity of the intimate actions. She was giving herself to please her Mistress.

Heather was lost in the moment. The moans she now heard were not from her submissive, but from herself. She knew that what she was feeling was both intense and sincere. Betsy evoked sexuality, passion, and love in her actions. Looking down, she saw Betsy’s head between her thighs and felt every movement of her talented tongue. Her submissive was well on the way to driving her wild with need and passion.

Betsy, now deep in a trance by the repeated “good girl” phrase coming from her Mistress’ lips knew instinctively what to do. Her lips and warm tongue focused on Heather’s swollen clit. She soon had it locked between her lips and slowly ran the tip of her tongue back and forth over the now pulsing nerve center. Each brush of her tongue was rewarded with an upward movement of Heather’s hips and additional fluids flowing from her Mistress’ pussy directly onto her lips.

Heather reached down and whispering a soft “good girl,” pulled Betsy’s head firmly to her pussy as she felt her orgasm building. It only took a few more licks from the British guest to push Heather over the edge.

“Oh my God,” Heather screamed as her orgasm crashed over her with unexpected intensity.

With her lips locked to Heather’s pussy, Betsy could not say anything, but continued to caress her Mistress’ clit until her head was pulled away from Heather’s body.

“Such a good girl,” Heather whispered pulling Betsy up over her body. “Now for your reward.”

Heather kissed her pet deeply tasting her own juices on Betsy’s lips. Reaching to a nightstand, Heather got a large dildo and showed it to her pet. “This is all for you. When I saw it in the store, I knew you would love it.”

Heather rolled Betsy onto her back and instinctively, the pet put her hands over her head and spread her legs wide apart. Heather pressed the dildo to her pet’s lips whispering, “get it ready for your pussy.” Betsy opened her mouth and sucked slowly wetting the dildo with her saliva. When sufficiently wet, Heather placed the tip near Betsy’s pussy.

“Press up and fuck yourself,” Heather whispered. “I will hold the dildo right here, you must use your body to fuck yourself if you want to cum.”

Heather watched her pet for a reaction and she did not have to wait long. Betsy thrust her hips up to impale herself on the dildo. Each thrust took the fake cock deeper and deeper into the Brit’s beautiful body.

“Good girl,” Heather whispered again. She then added, “I want my pet to cum.” She added, “it has been awhile.”

As if a switch were thrown, Betsy thrust her hips high off the bed gripping the cock with her pussy muscles and screamed softly as she orgasmed. Heather watched the erotic sight as her pet’s body quivered and spasmed in erotic release before collapsing back onto the bed.

Heather watched Betsy’s breathing return to normal and only then whispered a trigger word into her pet’s ear freeing her from the trance, but allowing her to remember all that transpired.

“Welcome to Charleston,” Heather laughed. “That is just a taste of the fun we will have as you do your research.”

“You realize that you don’t have to trance me to have me pleasure you as your pet,” Betsy said.

“Oh, I know my pet. You are a natural submissive and my submissive, but I also know how much you like it when I trance you. Admit it, you got so wet and turned on going under didn’t you?”

“With you, I always do,” Betsy said with a small laugh. “You have that effect on me.”

“Go and get a robe on. I have wine waiting for us on the balcony and we can enjoy the night air.” Heather got off the bed and put on her robe as she talked to her friend and pet watching the sway of Betsy’s hips from behind as Betsy went to grab her robe.

Sitting on the balcony, Betsy admitted she loved being tranced.

“Ever since you tranced me the first time, each time is easier and easier and each time is also more pleasurable,” she said.

“Well, let’s not forget the triggers installed in your mind over the years,” Heather laughed. “With the right word or phrase, I could have you dressing like a goth, crawling on the floor, or barking like a dog.” Heather then added, “but I am saving that for Halloween.”

That night, Betsy slept naked next to Heather keeping her Mistress warm.

The following day, Betsy was to be introduced to Sydney and Lara. As she got dressed, Heather laughed and said, “be sure not to wear any panties.” She continued, “if you have them on, they will never believe you are my pet.”

Betsy standing in the bathroom, quickly reached up under her dress and slipped her panty off. She then walked out where Heather was applying makeup and asked, “are you wearing any?”

“No,” Heather replied. “As I told you, I am their pet and I know how they want me dressed.”

As they drove to the lunch location, Betsy asked some questions about both Sydney and Lara receiving assurances that both women, especially Sydney, could help her with her research and background material.

Walking into the waterfront dining room filled with the lunch crowd, it was not hard to spot Sydney and Lara. They were dressed to make an impression. “Over there,” Heather said as she directed Betsy to the right table. Betsy walked to her seat, exchanged pleasantries with each woman and took her seat.

“What a wonderful accent to have in the old colonial part of the city,” Sydney joked to Betsy. Everyone laughed and the ice was broken.

“I have taken the opportunity to order for everyone,” Sydney whispered continuing, “given I think I believe I know who belongs to who.” Again, the women laughed..

Turning to Betsy, Sydney asked bluntly, “are you nervous dear?”

“A little,” Betsy said.

“Well don’t be, I don’t bite.” She added, “but do watch out for Lara. She has a deliciously kinky streak.”

We had a delicious lunch and as they were finishing, Sydney said “it is time to go shopping.” She grabbed Betsy by the arm.

“You are with me, dear. Lara will be entertaining Heather while we shop.” Without waiting for an answer, Sydney was leading Betsy down the street headed to some of her favorite boutiques.

“She does have a way with people, even those she just met,” Lara commented to Heather as they rose from the table.

Heather nodded and said, “I guess we should do some shopping as Sydney will be taking her time with Betsy.”

“I agree,” Lara said with a smile, “maybe we can find some items for our Halloween costumes.

“I haven’t even thought of what I will wear to the party,” Heather said as they headed down the street.

“Don’t worry, Sydney has it all worked out. Given Betsy will attend with you, she has already started to think of what she will wear. After she spends time with your friend, she will make the final decision.”

Betsy entered the boutique with Sydney and was soon sipping wine as outfit after outfit was presented by the staff. Sydney would simply nod, or shake her head as she viewed the outfits.

“I have already decided what will look good on you,” she told Betsy as they sat in the viewing area. “You must trust my fashion sense.” Sydney reached over and grabbed Betsy’s arm quickly pulling it out in front of her. As she did, Betsy instinctively looked up and was immediately captured by Sydney’s eyes. Betsy heard the word, “and sleep” and then remembered nothing until she was carrying g packages from the store.

“If anyone asks, we had a great time,” Sydney said softly as the two left from the store. Betsy was in a new fall dress and heels and seemingly unaware that her old clothes were left behind in the store.

Sydney just smiled

They now headed for Sydney’s favorite salon where she gave all of the instructions. Betsy sat as if in a fog and agreed to everything. When she saw herself, she was shocked. In the course of an afternoon, Sydney had transformed her look with hair highlights, a new hairstyle, nail colors and makeup, not to mention the new outfits, one of which she was wearing.

“Now,” Sydney announced,”it is time for cocktails.”

The two women walked down the street to their rendezvous with Heather and Lara.

“OMG,” Heather exclaimed as Betsy walked to the table, “you look stunning.”

“I will second that,” Lara said adding, “Sydney strikes again.”

“I cannot wait to get her to my studio, I have a few piece that will accentuate her figure perfectly.” Looking at Betsy, she added, “and I have just the right idea for your Halloween Party costume. I do hope you like latex.”

Betsy nodded, but did not say much.

“Did you trance her already,” Lara asked.

“Yes, I could not resist and it made this afternoon so much easier as she agreed to everything. She is a natural submissive.” Sydney looked to Heather, “I hope you do not mind.”

“No Mistress, I know you will respect my wishes vis a vis Betsy. She is my friend, lover and submissive.” Heather looked around the table.

“But we all must share at times,” Sydney answered. “Especially if we are going to help her with her research.”

Heather again nodded.

Sydney then whispered into Betsy’s ear and the Brit quickly became herself. The rest of the evening was spent discussing ideas for Betsy’s research to include interviews with some so called witches, warlocks, or dabblers in the occult living in the Charleston area.

“You must be careful,” Sydney warned, “although I have no experience with them, it is said, some have real power. She paused and continued, “even the Gullah fear them. She added seriously, “and their book of Tomes.”

Betsy nodded as did Heather. Sydney added, “and you will never go alone.”

“Will any of them be at the Halloween Party?” Betsy looked across the table at Sydney hoping for an answer.

“I think so. Maybe one or two. After all, it is their time of the year.” All of the women laughed at the designer’s comments.

Lara added, “I have heard that they have tomes and spells for Halloween involving lust and lewdness.”

“I know where your mind is going,” Sydney laughed at her pet, “but you must focus your attention on me and your own pet when we are together.”

“It sounds like a lovely party,” Betsy answered joining the conversation.

“Yes,” Sydney said, “lovely people, lovely activities, and lovely pets.”

The women soon parted company with an invitation for Heather and Betsy to join Sydney for some fashion and dinner the following day.

At home over wine, Heather chided her friend, “you are with her one afternoon, let your guard down and get tranced already.”

“Well, look who is talking. Unless I am wrong, she is deep inside your head. Besides, you trust her.” Betsy sipped her wine waiting to see what Heather would say.

“There is no telling what Sydney has planted in your head, but tomorrow will tell. Now let’s see what fashions you have brought home.” For the next hour, Betsy modeled the outfits selected by Sydney much to the delight of Heather. Betsy liked showing herself off and Heather never grew tired of looking at her friend. Unbeknownst to either, Sydney reinforced both the voyeur and exhibitionist tendencies held inside of both women.

In the morning, Heather went for lap swimming and Betsy came along to watch. As she observed lap after lap of the lawyer’s workout in the pool, Betsy focused more and more on Heather’s long, fit body wrapped in a tight swimsuit. The more she looked, the more she felt pangs of excitement. Betsy’s mind wandered off to various fantasies and she never even noticed that Heather had finished her workout until her friend shook her shoulder and spoke in a playful voice, “earth to Betsy…..come in Betsy.”

Both women laughed.

“We will go to Sydney’s after lunch. Be sure to wear something you get into and out of as I am sure she will be trying to fit you for some type of fashion. It is her thing,” Heather said. “We can stop by the College of Charleston library later this morning as they should be able to assist you with your research.”

Two hours later, Heather was ready to take her friend to the library when Betsy walked in.

“Wow, you look great. I mean very great.” Heather said truly admiring the look Betsy had on.

“The dress and shoes, well in fact everything, are from what Sydney picked out and got for me.” Betsy added, “she even selected makeup colors.”

“Are you wearing a panty,” Heather asked with an inquiring look.

Betsy seemed to blush for a moment and then whispered “no,”. She added, “for some reason, it did not seem right with this outfit.”

“Sydney’s work,” Heather laughed. “She is inside your head now.”

Betsy got a good start on research in the library especially on legends and the Gullah tomes that everyone mentioned. The librarian even mentioned that some of the upper windows in the library were painted blue in the Gullah tradition. Blue warded off witchcraft and spells. She then provided Betsy an old book describing the Gullah beliefs that were still alive and well around the Charleston area and the low country.

As Betsy read, she smiled. It was just what she needed. She found the Gullah firmly believed in witchcraft, which they called wandu, wanga, joso, or juju. A core belief was local witches could cast a spell by putting powerful herbs or roots under a person’s pillow or in food or drink, or even along a path where one may walk. The Gullah also believed in dangerous spirits that could be conjured up by these witches. These spirits were very capable of enslaving a person by controlling their will, turning them into a human puppet.

The librarian walked by and said, “don’t forget to read about the boo hags too. The locals believe in them as much as the witches.”

Betsy looked up and nodded making notes for herself.

She whispered to the librarian if there was anyone she could interview for background and with a smile, the librarian answered “Joso Fatu who lives south of the city.”

“But I thought Joso was Gullah for witch. Now it is a first name,” Betsy asked confused.

“She is ‘witch Fatu’ in their culture,” the librarian said adding “and if you go, do not go alone.”

About that time, Heather came back from another wing of the library where she had been looking at some other articles and touching Betsy on the shoulders, she told her it was time to go. As they drove to Sydney’s, Betsy relayed the conversation with the librarian she had recently had mentioning she needed to find this Joso Fatu.

Betsy was impressed by Sydney’s colonial townhome in the historic Charleston Battery. Heather explained the layout. The entire first floor was her reception area and dining room, while the remainder of the floor was her studio and workshop. Upstairs were her living areas and bedroom, while the basement held a playroom.

The attendant greeting them was dressed in a tight, form fitting latex maid’s outfit that left nothing to the imagination.

Heather laughed noting to Betsy, “that was done for you and for dramatic effect.”

“I don’t care,” the Brit replied. Betsy whispered in a low voice, “my god, did you see how good that girl looked in latex. She looked absolutely hot and sexy.”

“Just as you can and will when I am done with you,” Sydney’s voice startled Betsy and her train of thought. She continued, “maybe you can serve me before you return home and you too can enjoy the luscious feel of latex against your skin.”

“Oh, I don’t wear latex,” Betsy laughed taking a drink from a tray an assistant brought to the women. With little hesitation, she sipped from it.

“Oh but you will. In fact, you will today before we finish. I do some of my best work in that medium at times.” As Sydney spoke to Betsy, Lara arrived and immediately walked next to Heather. Stopping for a second, she whispered something in the lawyer’s ear and the next thing a surprised Betsy saw was her friend slowly removing her clothes until she was naked standing only in heels. Heather then knelt at Lara’s side and as Betsy watched an attendant brought out a tray with a collar on it that was soon around Heather’s neck.

“See,” Lara said. “Heather can be such a good girl.”

Betsy was a little surprised, but not shocked and as she struggled to comprehend Heather’s actions, she failed to notice how relaxed her body was becoming as she sipped her drink. When she finally noticed and looked to Sydney, her host smiled and said, “an old recipe from the city containing some herbs and spices that relax you.”

Sydney took Betsy’s arm and led her down the hallway to the work area. As they walked, Betsy could not help but notice the large framed pictures of Heather in various outfits and poses lining the hallway.

“She is a excellent model, so fresh and innocent looking,” Sydney remarked. “You will soon join her.” As they got closer and closer to the work room, the pictures became more and more suggestive now showing Heather in lingerie, latex, leather and in various states of undress.

Betsy heard a sound behind her and turning, saw Lara leading a now crawling Heather down the hallway towards them.

Entering the workroom, Sydney walked up to Betsy and said, “it is time to start.” She then bent forward and whispered into Betsy’s ear. It was the last thing Betsy heard before her hands reached up and began removing her clothes. Within minutes, a compliant Betsy was being measured and remeasured for clothing as Lara and Betsy’s now crawling Mistress looked on.

Betsy’s mind was in a pleasant fog as she was measured, poked and prodded by Sydney’s staff as the fitted her for more outfits and her Halloween costume. When she was brought back to reality. Betsy was sitting in front of a mirror looking at her reflection as makeup was being reapplied. When she stood and looked in a full length mirror, she was stunned. She was wearing a dark blue cocktail dress that had a silver zipper down the front of the dress starting at the lower neckline and running to below the waist. The back was cut below the waist. The dress was short, cut well above the knees and shorter than anything g Betsy normally would wear. She had on stockings as Betsy could feel the garter belt around her waist.

Despite the short dress, Betsy was calm. Sydney’s influence was everywhere in the Brit’s mind and she accepted all of the changes. She got up, stood in heels that surprisingly did not hurt her feet and walked down the hall to find her Mistress and the hostess.

Sydney, Lara and Heather were dressed for dinner. Heather was in a black cocktail dress similar to her blue one. She still had a collar around her neck..

“I do hope you enjoyed your afternoon and early evening,” Heather said softly.

“Actually, I remember little of it,” Betsy said. “It seemed to go by quickly.”

“Thanks to Sydney,” Heather answered, “remember, she is inside your head.”

After a delicious dinner and a few glasses of wine, Sydney announced that it was time for dessert. She then said, “I have a special treat for our new guest.”

Betsy looked over and saw Sydney looking at her intently.

“Tonight,” Sydney said, “Betsy will enjoy Heather for dessert, while Heather enjoys Betsy.”

“What,” Betsy said as she looked toward her Mistress, but before another word could be said, Sydney spoke a phrase to Betsy while Lara did the same to Heather. Immediately both women relaxed and lost control of their own bodies. Within minutes Betsy and Heather were naked and sprawled out head to toe on Sydney’s massive table. Betsy was on the bottom, while Heather was on the top. Betsy could see Heather’s smooth pussy inches from her face and with each breath, she inhaled her Mistress’ scent. Heather had the same view of Betsy.

“You may now enjoy dessert,” Sydney said.

Immediately, Betsy brought her mouth to Heather’s pussy, while Heather slipped her tongue into Betsy’s warm opening. Each became the dessert for the other. Neither noticed the photographer taking pictures. Both women had juices flow from their own bodies into their partner’s lips and mouth; both were intoxicated.

“Make sure you get their orgasm,” Sydney told the photographer.

Those watching did not have to wait long. Both Betsy and Heather felt their orgasm grow from the very core of their bodies. However, instead of a long build up, this one just crashed over them. Betsy screamed into Heather’s pussy, while Heather did the same to Betsy.

Both women collapsed covered in a glistening sheen of perspiration.

“Beautiful,” Sydney said to Lara. She then added, “why don’t you take your pet and get her cleaned up and dressed. I will do the same with Betsy. Have them go home in their new dresses and have their other clothes boxed and sent with them.”

Lara nodded adding a “yes Mistress.”

Lara did not release Heather from her trance for awhile. She used the time while Heather was showering to ask her many questions about Betsy.

“Did you use a dildo on your pet since her arrival?” Lara looked at Heather as the shower streamed over the lawyer’s body.

“Yes, Mistress,” Heather softly answered.

“Have you used a strap on with her?” Lara again waited.

“No Mistress,I have not.” Heather answered with no emotion.

“Tonight, when you get home, you will use a strap on with Betsy. You will make her cum and then insert an anal plug in her and edge her to the brink of orgasm before stopping.” Lara paused and let her instructions sink in.

“You will edge her multiple times a day until you are told by Sydney to stop.” Lara looked at Heather and saw a nod. She then brought her out of the trance and handed Heather a towel.

Heather immediately knew she had been tranced and looked to her Mistress with a grin. “I assume you had fun?”

“Oh we did and we will have much more.” Lara then watched Heather get dressed and handed her a box containing the clothes she wore to the house. She then deeply kissed her pet whispering in Heather’s ear, “you were marvelous.”

As Lara brought Heather back into the main room of the home, Sydney walked in with Betsy, who looked ravishing in her blue dress.

“Both have their instructions,” Sydney said, but of course only Lara knew what she meant. After a few hugs and goodbyes, everyone parted company. Walking to the car, Betsy whispered to Heather, “Mistress, I think the Halloween party with your friends will be fun.”

Heather just smiled a knowing smile.

To Be Continued