The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Charleston Tale Part 2

Betsy comes to visit Heather in the historic city of Charleston. It’s October, witches, warlocks and vampires rule the night. An invitation to a Halloween Costume Party arrives. It seems like innocent fun, but is it? What could go wrong?

MD, FD, FF, MC, BD, MA

When the two women got back to Heather’s condo, they quickly changed and slipped into robes to enjoy a glass of wine before bed. Neither seemed to think it was strange that they were naked under their robes, as if it was the most natural condition in the world.

Betsy continued to talk about the evening although most of it was a blur that she did not remember. “You will hear from Sydney again when she has clothes ready for you.”

“I cannot possibly afford designer clothes,” Betsy whispered in a soft voice.

“Oh, Sydney does not charge for friends. She views you as display and advertising.” Heather pointed to her closet and chuckled, “she has redone almost my entire wardrobe.”

When they finally went to bed, both women were naked. Heather acted almost immediately on her instructions, as did Betsy. Soft kisses became passionate kisses, which became hungry kisses. As Heather probed Betsy’s mouth with her tongue, her hand went between the Brit’s thighs finding Betsy wet and her clit swollen. Heather slipped one finger and then a second into her lover and soon had Betsy moaning to every movement.

“Get nice and wet for me,” Heather whispered.

Betsy just moaned.

Heather continued to touch, stroke and caress her friend until Betsy could take no more. Her body was electric and each touch from her Mistress fueled even more erotic sensations.

Getting up from the bed, Heather looked down at the naked Betsy and said, “be a good girl and spread your legs and put your hands over your head.

Betsy immediately did as asked and felt her pussy slowly open as her legs were spread. She was on display.

Heather produced ankle and wrist cuffs and soon had Betsy restrained tightly to the bed. She then walked slowly to her closet and came back with a box.

“Look at me my good girl,” Heather said. As Betsy’s eyes focused on her, Heather opened the box and produced a strap-on dildo. She slowly put it on making sure Betsy’s eyes never left her.

“Tonight, I am going to fuck you and make you scream as you cum,” Heather announced. She then knelt near Betsy’s head presenting her lover with the tip of the dildo.

“Suck on it and get it wet.” Heather commanded and she smiled as Betsy opened her lips. The Brit was soon sucking the artificial cock with vigor. When Heather thought she was ready, she moved between Betsy’s legs and finding her wet and tight opening, she slowly slipped the dildo into Betsy’s body.

As Heather filled Betsy, she too became aroused as the base of the dildo secured by the harness directly rubbed her clit. The more she fucked Betsy, the more pleasure she received.

Betsy could feel the dildo stretching her body. She moaned…..not in pain, but in pleasure. “OMG, OMG, OMG,” she said over and over as Heather fell into a slow rhythm. For her part, Heather looked down on her pet feeling the power she held over her at that moment.

“Please,” Betsy whispered.

“Please what?” Heather answered quickly.

“Please Mistress make me cum. Please”. Betsy’s body quivered as she said the words.

“Good girl,” Heather said and quickened the pace with her hips slapping into Betsy’s hips.

Heather felt her own orgasm approaching and looking into her lover’s face, she knew Betsy was close.

“Cum for me, pet. Cum for your Mistress.” Heather whispered into Betsy’s ear.

The words were hardly out of her mouth before looking down, Heather literally saw an orgasm wash over her friend. Betsy yelled out loud and surrendered to the sensations as her body quivered on the bed. Betsy’s orgasm triggered Heather’s and the young lawyer moaned of loud, shouted “oh fuck,” and exploded in orgasm.

They both lay in bed unmoving. Heather still had the strap on buried in Betsy and without a word, she began to fuck her friend again. You could literally feel how wet Betsy was in that moment. Pelvis ground into pelvis until Betsy was thrusting her hips into the air to meet Heather’s moves. When it was clear to Heather that Betsy was going to cum again, she abruptly stopped. She then pulled her strap-on out of her lover.

“What, why did we stop. I was so close,” Betsy whined.

“I want you to feel desire and need. Edging brings out the best.” Heather laughed and then walked over to her closet returning with a box and some lube. Releasing Betsy’s ankles, Betsy put some lube on her fingers and was soon circling her lover’s ass.

“Now for your surprise,” Heather said as she pressed an anal plug against Betsy’s ass. Surprised, Betsy tensed, but the simple words from her Mistress “to be a good girl and relax” allowed the device to penetrate her ass. Betsy took all of the plug and her anal muscles secured it in place.

“You will sleep like this tonight,” Heather said as she released Betsy’s wrists. She then warned her guest, “don’t let me catch you touching yourself in your sleep, or you will be punished.”

Betsy nodded and put her head on the pillow. Her entire body wanted one thing…..to cum, but it was obvious that was not going to happen. She tossed and turned all night as her mind slipped into one erotic dream after another. Betsy remained oblivious to the fact that the dreams or ideas for the dreams had been planted by Sydney. She woke up more frustrated than when she went to bed.

“How did you sleep?” Heather asked Betsy as she got out of bed and went to take a shower. Betsy, still naked under the sheets, answered, “not well,” adding “my head was filled with erotic dreams all night.”

“I do hope that I was in them,” Heather laughed.

“Now get up and join me in the shower.”

Betsy jumped out of bed with a grin mouthing, “yes Mistress.”

In the shower, both women luxuriated in the warm spray and silky body wash. There were dual shower heads and wall sprays that kept the friends immersed in water. When Betsy went to wash Heather’s back, she could not resist reaching her arms around the lawyer’s body and tweaking her nipples. That touch elicited a soft moan from Heather. Soon, Betsy was playing with both breasts and nipples of her friend and lover, while Heather stood in the spray, enjoying the sensations with her eyes closed.

Betsy’s hands moved as if they had a mind of their own and were soon sliding down the taut stomach of Heather’s body. Instinctively, the Brit’s fingers found Heather’s pussy causing the lawyer to press back into her friend. Emboldened, Betsy circled Heather’s clit in increasingly firm strokes. Heather with her eyes still shut, was lost in the moment as she pressed her pelvis back into Betsy. It only took minutes before Betsy slipped one and then two fingers into Heather’s body.

“OMG, keep that up,” Heather moaned. “Keep that up.”

Betsy need no encouragement and now vigorously finger fucked her lover as they both enjoyed the spray. Heather moaned loudly and with abandon as she slowly surrendered to the sensations flowing through her body.

“I am going to cum. Be a good girl and make me cum,” Heather cried out.

Betsy drove her fingers even deeper into Heather’s body while applying form pressure to the lawyer’s clit.

Heather exploded in a rush and if Betsy had not been supporting her, Heather would have fallen to the shower floor.

“My god you are good,” Heather laughed looking up at her friend.

“I don’t know what has gotten into me,” Betsy said, “I just needed to make you cum.”

Heather now got to her knees and pulled Betsy’s bare pussy to her lips surprising her friend. Now, it was Betsy’s turn to moan as she felt her friend’s tongue glide through and then into her sex. When Heather focused on Betsy’s now swollen clit, the Brit almost lost it and would have orgasmed if Heather had not stopped, stood up, and turned off the shower.

“None for you this morning my good girl,” Heather laughed.

“Please,” Betsy teased.

“Oh please do beg, it is such a turn on,” Heather laughingly mocked her friend’s increasing need.

“I need to get to the office and you need to get to the library. Shall we meet for lunch?” Heather looked over her shoulder towards Betsy as she was drying her hair.

After dressing and grabbing some coffee, Heather walked over to Betsy sipping her morning tea and bending down, whispered a trigger phrase. She watched Betsy’s eyes glaze over for a second before saying, “be a good girl for me and edge yourself every hour on the hour, even when doing library research.”

“Yes Mistress,” is all Betsy replied.

Heather kissed her deeply on the lips and then walked out of the condo door heading to the office.

An hour later, Betsy left the condo making her way back to the library and her research. As the clock approached the start of a new hour, Betsy felt compelled to go to the ladies lounge, find an open stall, and finger herself to the edge of orgasm before returning to her work. Each time became shorter and shorter to reach the edge as her libido was in high gear.

Sydney’s instructions as well as Lara’s were amping up the sexual tension between the two friends.

By the time they met for lunch, Betsy felt constant arousal. Almost as soon as they sat down at the cafe, Betsy had to excuse herself to use the ladies room. Of course, looking at the clock, Heather knew what she was doing. She came back to the table with a slight blush to her face.

“I am glad you are being such a good girl,” Heather whispered. She then reminded Betsy that ‘absence’ will increase intensity in the end. Towards the end of lunch, Heather nonchalantly said, “is my Pet wearing panties?”

“No, I am not” Betsy said softly to keep any attention from surrounding tables at a minimum.

“Good girl,” Heather whispered. “Your secret is safe with me.”

After discussing some of her research findings, the two parted company with Betsy heading back to the library and Heather to her office.

When she got home that evening, Heather found Betsy sipping wine and reviewing her notes.

“I have good news for you,” Heather announced getting Betsy to look up. “Sydney called me today and said that she used her contacts to locate Joso Fatu and has a meeting set up for you this weekend.”

“What, she found her that quickly,” Betsy looked surprised.

“Of course, that is Sydney,” Heather replied while pouring herself a glass of wine. She continued, “I am going with you as even Sydney does not think you should go alone.”

“Don’t tell me you believe in witches and warlocks,” Betsy laughed surprised at her friend’s concern.

“No, but the Gullah have there own ways and beliefs and I would feel better if I were with you. Besides, you will probably drive on the wrong side of the road.”

Both women laughed.

Heather looked at the clock as it approached the hour and smiled. “Try and keep the moaning down as you obey like a good girl.”

Betsy headed off to the bathroom obedient as always.

Throughout the evening until they went to bed, Betsy kept edging every hour on the hour. That night, her dreams were again filled with sexual images and scenarios that left her wet and aroused in the morning. However, she now knew better than to beg for release.

On Saturday morning, Betsy and Heather headed out to meet Joso Fatu heading south of the city and into the low country. Joso Fatu lived on Wadmalaw Island in the small town of Rockville at the very end of SC Route 700. It was a pleasant drive with little to no traffic as the women made there way into the low country.

Arriving in the small town of Rockville, Heather followed her car’s GPS and was soon turning down a dirt lane that led towards the water. At the very end stood a white home that was a little bigger than a coastal cabin. The home looked neat and tidy and had a view of the surrounding marshes.

“I am sure she knows we are here as it does not look like this is a well trafficked area,” Heather commented. Almost as soon as she made the comment, a tall, slim women walked out on the front porch.

“That must be her,” Betsy whispered as the car pulled up in the front of the house.

Joso Fatu was not anything like Betsy expected. She was much younger looking then her age, which research showed to be 58 years old. She was also much taller then expected. She towered over Betsy and even seemed just a little taller than Heather. Her skin was a rich chocolate brown and her hair was pulled into a bun.

“Welcome,” she said with a deep Gullah accent. “Please come in and we can talk.”

The front porch was filled with baskets of dried or drying herbs and plants neither woman could identify. Inside, more drying plants hung from the ceiling and Heather saw various types of mushrooms also dried in jars. The home was neatly furnished and sweetgrass baskets filled every nook and cranny.

“So, you are in fact a witch,” Betsy stated after introductions.

“Some may call me that.” Fatu said, “but I do not label my abilities with any term.”

Fatu then went to her spell book and opened it. “This” she said “has been passed down from generation to generation and contains all of the wisdom and warnings of the Joso.” She then looked up, “it is not to be trifled with at all.”

“I have one question,” Heather said as she listened to Betsy’s interview. “I was expecting a 58 year old woman when we came out here, but you don’t look much older than 30. How is that possible?”

Fatu laughed, “as a Joso, anything is possible.” She continued, “if I wanted to look 19, I could do that very quickly. A Joso can control the body’s energy and even, if so inclined, steal energy from others to maintain any appearance she wants….or he wants.”

“So there are male Joso’s too,” Heather asked quickly.

“Yes,” Fatu said, “in your culture, you would call them warlocks.”

For the next few hours, Betsy got to ask her questions and was drawn more and more into the world of Fatu. She was told about the herbs, their use in spells and other incantations, and how the flow of energy from one body to another. At one point, Heather got up to stretch her legs and walking around the room found a glass cabinet it’s a collection of life-like dolls.

“What are these, the look so real,” Heather asked quietly.

“Ahh, those are my dolls, you don’t ever want to become one,” Fatu said with a laugh. Then she added, “I am just joking.”

As the day stretched on, Fatu suggested Betsy stay for the evening/night as there was going to be a ceremony out on the marshes tonight that she could attend.

“I don’t think that is a good idea,” Heather said. “I would be uncomfortable leaving her out here alone.”

“She would not be alone, she would be with me and no harm would come to her. She will have all she needs for her writings when she views the ceremony.”

Betsy looked over and simply said, “I want to stay. I need this for the book.”

Heather went to object again, but Fatu walked up to her and putting a hand on each side of the lawyer’s head, the Joso locked her eyes directly on Heather’s. Immediately, Heather felt someone was looking into her soul and felt fear and Fatu’s power.

“You will agree to let her stay and get her tomorrow. All will seem right with you and you will remain calm and obedient.” Fatu then let her hands drop from Heather’s head.

Fifteen minutes later, Heather headed back to the city alone promising to return by noon tomorrow to pick up Betsy.

As Heather drove home, Fatu got Betsy ready for her trip into the marshes. “You cannot go dressed like that,” she told the Brit. “I have some more appropriate clothing in the closet left by an old friend that may fit you.” Fatu left and returned with a flowing robe-like gown that slipped over Betsy’s head.

“This is called a boubou,” Fatu said. She then found a pair of sandals that would fit her guest.

“Before we go,“ Fatu said, “some more tea for my guest.” Fatu handed Betsy a new cup of tea much like the first except for a few ingredients. As Betsy sipped the tea, Fatu lit some candles, burned some incense, and whispered some silent incantations.

Within minutes, Betsy felt as if she were suddenly tired, her body seemed heavy and sluggish and her eyes unfocused.

“You wanted to know about the power of a Joso,” Fatu whispered in Betsy’s ear. “Now you will learn by seeing and participating.”

“Stand,” Fatu said.

As if a puppet in a string, Betsy stood.

“Now, remove your undergarments, you will only wear only the boubou and what I have given you tonight.”

Hearing Fatu’s words, Betsy reached under the flowing robes and pulled off her panty and after struggling for a moment, freed herself from her bra.

Fatu took a jar from one of her cabinets and opening it, dipped her finger into a thick white paste that she used to anoint Betsy with a large white “c” on the Brit’s forehand.

“This ‘c’ marks you as a colonizer. Your country’s ancestors brought mine to this shore and generations later, we still see you that way.” Betsy remained still as if in a fog. She knew what she was doing and what was being said, but it seemed like an out of body experience and she was an observer.

“Now come, follow me or we will be late.” Fatu placed a rope around Betsy’s wrists and tightening it, led her out of the door. In the evening twilight, the spiritual witch led the British writer by a rope down a well worn path into the darkening marshes towards a glowing light ahead.

Betsy was in a fog as she stumbled along behind Fatu. At the moment, she barely knew who she was or what was happening. Her body seemed to have a mind of its own as they moved closer and closer to the glow in the now darkening sky. Soon, she saw a fire with people in a circle around it. As they approached, the circle opened allowing Fatu to enter pulling Betsy behind her.

“This colonizer is a writer and wishes to learn about the Josos,” Fatu said in a loud voice. As she spoke, someone threw a liquid on the fire making it seemingly jump into the sky. “She will learn by participating,” Fatu said.

With that, chants started and drums beat out a rhythm that soon had the circle moving as one in a practiced dance. Bodies swayed and began to grind into one another as Fatu called out incantations into the night sky. Two men spread salt on the ground in a circular pattern outside of the now swaying human circle. On a loud drumbeat, the circle stopped moving and attendants came forward with buckets and dippers. The buckets contained a drink unknown to Betsy and as she watched, one after the other of the participants took a deep drink from the dipper.

Then, it was Betsy’s turn, “drink and learn,” Fatu said. “Open your mind.” She pressed a full dipper to Betsy’s lips and without a second thought, Betsy swallowed and swallowed, and swallowed. She could literally feel the liquid move into her system and she felt at first warm and then like she was one fire. Betsy looked at the circle now moving again to the drums. Some of the men had shed their shirts and their chocolate skin glistened in the firelight. As Betsy watched, she did not notice how she was also moving to the drums. Fatu looked over and smiled at her inquisitive guest.

Now, the drums grew louder and more and more men shed their shirts. As they did, a few women dropped their colorful robes to the ground. Betsy looked around in a fog and saw Fatu was now naked with her entire body glistening in the night air. A sheen, almost like oil, seemed to cover her skin. As Betsy watched, some of the dancer’s eyes seemed to roll back in their heads as they surrendered to the ceremony and they lost control of their bodies.

Fatu seemed to control the action. As she touched each dancer, energy seemed to radiate from their body to hers. Fatu began glowing as the fire burned brighter and the dancing became more erratic and erotic. Most of the dancers were now nude writhing in a naked mass. Betsy’s eyes were transfixed on the ceremony. Fatu waved her hands in the air and pointed to individual dancers who immediately paired up in what seemed to be orchestrated sexual activities.

Betsy’s body was on fire and she was burning up. As she watched the fucking, sucking, and sodomy being performed in front of her, she hardly noticed her hands removing her own robe. Betsy’s body moved with the beat and under the piercing eyes on Fatu, she began wantonly touching herself. Betsy now became part of the ceremony as she stood inside the human circle, naked, touching and controlled.

Fatu approached Betsy and from a pouch in her hand, she poured a white powder that she immediately blew into Betsy’s face. The effect was immediate. Betsy’s eyes rolled back as wave after wave of pleasure shot through her body. Her finger’s plunged into her now wet pussy and she cried out in passion…….she wanted to orgasm, but could not. Instead, she was caught in the passion created by being right on the edge and could not step away nor fall over.

In her mind, Betsy saw Heather and then some of the more fictional characters she had created through her writing. She saw Franz as she was locked in a sixty-nine with him on the floor before he grew tits that she suckled on. There was Mary, the former professor turned big titted pet, who Betsy enjoyed feeling up. Then there were others who raced into her mind and kept her on edge including Pamala Harrison, Penny and Jenny, and of course Ding Jun. Her mind experienced her own stories as the naked Betsy writhed in the firelight now dancing like the others had been dancing as she observed the sexual activity around her.

Then Fatu walked up, pressed Betsy’s lips to her tits. Betsy sucked on the nipple in her mouth and as she did, milk flowed. Betsy exploded in orgasm and fell into a sexual abyss. She could feel her body quivering and quaking, but she could not control it. Her world exploded in lights and color and then nothing. Everything faded to black.

Her eyes opened as the sun rose over the marshes. Unaware of her surroundings for a minute, Betsy was confused until she heard Fatu’s voice in the other room. Betsy stood and realized that she had slept in her own clothes. Gone were the clothes from last night.

“How did I get back,” Betsy asked Fatu as she accepted another cup of herbal tea.

“The same way you got there,” Fatu answered adding, “you will wash the markings off your skin when you go home.”

Fatu went to a cupboard and got out a small vile containing a bright blue liquid. “This is for you and your love….Heather.” Pausing, she said, “it is my gift and you both must drink it in the same night.”

“Heather, how do you know about Heather besides the fact that she drove me out here? “. Betsy looked towards Fatu as she spoke.

“You told me all about her and the both of you last night. You told me everything. I was inside your mind. There are no secrets.” Fatu laughed. “You are a kinky one.”

Betsy, who was not prone to blushing…..blushed.

Fatu walked over to where Betsy was sitting having finished her tea and standing behind her whispered “you are now ready.” Fatu placed her fingers on Betsy’s temples while speaking in Gullah. Betsy immediately felt her body relax and her mind open. She could not move and but felt every breath and every pulse of blood in her body.

“Now tell me about the Halloween party you spoke of last night to me.” Fatu smiled as she listened.

“You will keep me informed of all of the plans for the party,” Fatu said. “Those people mock the power held by those like me and need to learn a lesson.”

Betsy stared straight ahead and just nodded her head.

Fatu smiled and whispered in Betsy’s ear: “from now on, you will refer to me by a proper name and as a sign of respect. I will be ‘Mis Fatu,’ which means Mistress Fatu in your language. Do you understand??

“Yes Mis Fatu,” Betsy answered softly.

“Now here is what you will tell Heather and her friends about your time here,” Fatu said as she looked at the clock realizing Heather would soon arrive.

Fifteen minutes later, Fatu saw dust in the distance signaling Heather’s car was approaching. Fatu turned to Betsy and with one last incantation in a strange tongue, she bent down and then whispered, “you know what to do.”

To Be Continued.