The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Charleston Tale Part 3

Betsy comes to visit Heather in the historic city of Charleston. It’s October, witches, warlocks and vampires rule the night. An invitation to a Halloween Costume Party arrives. It seems like innocent fun, but is it? What could go wrong?

MD, FD, FF, MC, BD, MA

Heather parked outside the cottage and walked onto the porch knocking on the door. Fatu answered and ushered her in with a quick “Betsy is in here.” Heather walked in and was immediately relieved as Betsy seemed no worse for wear and was smiling back at her.

Fatu had Heather sit and told her about Betsy’s visit, but not about the details of the ceremony. “Betsy now has much to write about and should have the background she needs to get started.” Fatu said in a low voice.

Heather noticed the white ‘C’ on Betsy’s forehead and asked about it. As she spoke, Fatu walked behind the lawyer and whispering the same incantations she did earlier with Betsy, the Joso placed her fingers on Heather’s temples. Immediately, Heather’s mind went blank. Unseen or felt by Heather, Fatu then cut some strands of hair from the lawyer’s head and pricking her finger, drew some blood into a small vile. Fatu placed the items on a shelf next to similar samples she previously collected from Betsy. When she had what she wanted, she went to the cabinet and took the jar of white paste and traced an “L” on Heather’s forehead. She then released Heather’s mind.

Amazingly, the Charleston lawyer continued talking as if nothing had happened and ten minutes later with Betsy in tow, the two women headed back towards the city. Neither woman said anything about the chalky white letters on each other’s forehead.

Back in her cottage, Fatu and another Joso began a series of chants and incantations as they burned a strange mixture of herbs and dried plants. “They will soon be consumed by lust and she will know what the ‘L’ stands for on her head,” Fatu laughed. She added, “both will do our bidding.”

The other Joso nodded and whispered. “I will have the dolls completed within a week.” She took some of the strands of hair from Betsy and Heather as well as some of the blood and left the cottage heading down the path into the marshes without speaking another word.

Back in the city and at the condo, both women showered together. As they did, Heather finally recognized the “C” on Betsy’s forehead. “What is this” she whispered.

As she touched the letter, energy seemed to flow into the lawyer’s body. Instead of continuing to touch and wash the letter off, Heather pulled Betsy’s forehead close and using her tongue, licked the white letter from her friend’s skin. As she did, arousal filled her body.

Now Betsy did the same to Heather. She pulled Heather’s head down and licked the ‘L’ from her forehead and as she did, Betsy felt lust fill her body. She wanted her Mistress and she wanted her now. Falling to her knees, Betsy slipped her tongue into Heather finding her wet and ready. She said nothing as if driven by an unknown force and did not stop until Heather was shaking in orgasm. She then stood up kissing Heather deeply on the lips allowing Heather to taste her own pussy juices.

“Oh god,” Heather whispered. I needed that as she slipped her fingers into Betsy’s body. “Now Pet, ride my fingers and do not stop until you cum.” Betsy obeyed impaling her body deeper and deeper on the lawyer’s fingers until she too screamed in a sharp orgasm. Heather took her fingers from her lover’s body and pressed them to Betsy’s lips. She smiled as Betsy opened her mouth and slowly started sucking not stopping until Heather’s fingers were clean.

Both women got out of the shower and dressed. Over a wine, Betsy asked her Mistress, “tell me what you know of the Halloween Party.”

“It is held out in the marshes in a restored plantation house. Sydney said it is exclusive attendees, but how would I know.” Heather paused and continued. “The owners sware the house is haunted, but that is probably for effect. Everyone is required to be in costume.”

Betsy nodded making mental notes.

Heather added, “given the crowd Sydney and Lara socialize with, I am sure there will be an undertone of BDSM or D/s there too.”

“I am sure,” murmured Betsy, “I am sure.“

The following day, Heather had to go to the office and left Betsy the car keys as she felt like walking.

“Please try and drive on the right side of the road, “ Heather jokingly said as she left the condo.

“You mean the wrong side,” Betsy quipped.

Twenty five minutes later, Betsy was dressed in a casual dress and out of the door. She headed south out of town and was soon headed into marsh country to visit Joso Fatu.

To say Fatu was expecting her would be an understatement.. “I knew she would leave you the keys,” Fatu said as if it was not a surprise. “Anytime I want you out here, she will leave you the keys and you will come.”

Betsy quickly followed the Joso into her cottage where she soon relaxed.

“Have some tea,” Fatu said as she handed a cup to Betsy. “It will relax you. You suffer from modern world anxiety.”

Betsy sipped and soon felt her mind wandering. She watched through foggy eyes as Fatu lit incense wafting in under her nose and telling her to breathe it in deeply. Fatu then took some scented oil from the cabinet and traced a symbol on Betsy’s forehead. As she did. Betsy’s eyes fluttered.

“Soon, you will join my collection,” Fatu whispered into her ears, and Betsy just nodded unaware of the implications of the the Joso’s words.

“Now tell me, have you used the potent with Heather yet. Did you use it last night?” Fatu waited for an answer she already knew.”

“No MIS,” Betsy answered pleasing Fatu.

“Yes, that is right. I am your MIS. To please me, you will use it tonight.”

Betsy nodded as if a puppet.

“Now stand up and remove your clothes,” Fatu ordered.. “Today, there will be no boubou to wear. You will go natural.”

Fatu watched with satisfaction as Betsy removed her clothes, one item at a time. When she finished, Betsy turned and faced the Joso.

“You are very beautiful, but I may make some changes on you just because I can,” Fatu laughed.

Betsy did not respond, but remained staring straight ahead.

When Fatu told her to put her hands behind her head and thrust her chest forward, Betsy did not complain. Instead, she complied immediately.

Fatu looked at Betsy’s breasts and nipples and smiled. “I will start here,” she said softly.

Walking to a cabinet, Fatu removed multiple beakers of liquids which she mixed together with herbs and plant matter and then milk.

“From my own breast,” she added.

When the mixture was finished, Fatu dipped her fingers into it and then began to slowly coat Betsy’s breasts with the salve. She rubbed it into the nipples til they hardened. I must get this everywhere on your chest. She then took some of the mixture and rubbed it over and into Betsy’s pussy. Throughout the process, Betsy did not move or say a word.

Finishing, Fatu ordered Betsy out to her garden. “The salve will be absorbed as you work in the garden. You are a colonizer and I know your country is know for its gardens. Now, let there be no weeds.”

The naked and anointed Betsy headed to the garden without a word and was soon busy weeding and maintaining the plantings.

Fatu soon had a guest who admired her handiwork with Betsy.

“Well, we spent years working in the fields for the colonizers, so turnaround is fair play. Besides the salve on her body needs to be absorbed into her system.”

“You are such a Joso,” Fatu’s guest laughed.

“Well, it takes one to know one and maybe one day your power will be equal to mine,” Fatu quipped.

“The salve will do what,” the guest said.

“Give her breasts and pussy a younger, youthful look and feel, Fatu answered quickly. She added, “and no, I will not share the formula or spell.”

Both women laughed and returned to watching Betsy tend the garden. By the time she finished with the garden, Betsy’s body was covered in a light sheen of perspiration that glistened in the sun. With her mind still in a fog, Betsy did not seem to mind. Fatu called her to the cottage where she again rubbed the salve into Betsy’s breasts and pussy. Hesitating for a moment, Fatu went to a drawer and pulled out a bottle containing a special lotion handed down from generation to generation.

“Because you worked so diligently, you will be rewarded.” Fatu whispered as she began to smooth the lotion over Betsy’s naked body. Wherever the lotion touched felt initially cool and then warmed over time. As Fatu spread the lotion, she whispered strange incantations in the Gullah tongue. Betsy stood still seemingly oblivious to what was happening.

When she was done and satisfied, Fatu had Betsy dress, whispered some instructions into her ears and then gave her back her mind. Ten minutes later, Betsy was headed back into town seemingly unaware of how her day had been spent.

That evening, when Heather returned, Betsy had wine poured and ready for her host.

“How was your day, did you get much accomplished?” Heather looked to Betsy sincerely interested in how things went at the library.

“The research was great and the library staff was agin most helpful,” Betsy said without hesitation as if she believed she had spent the day in the library vs. at Fatu’s home.

“That is great to hear, I am off to change and get into something more comfortable. Save my wine for me,” the young lawyer said as she headed to the bedroom.

Betsy nodded and making sure Heather was in the bedroom, went to her purse and retrieved the vile containing the light blue liquid Fatu had given her. Without thinking, she poured half of the contents in Heather’s wineglass and half in hers. Immediately, the liquid disappeared blending with the red wine. Betsy then sat back and waited for her Mistress to return.

When Heather came back, Betsy handed her the wine and sipped as her Mistress sipped. Heather even complimented the wine asking what Betsy had opened up. Back in the marshes at the cottage, Fatu was smiling knowing her ‘lust spell’ was beginning. She again said some incantations and smiled as she looked north towards the city.

Heather almost immediately became flush as a warmth spread through her body and settled in her core. Her pussy felt warm and tingly; her breasts felt firm and sensitive; and most of all, her senses felt alive. Across from where Heather sat, Betsy was experiencing the same sensations with one more added. She had an overwhelming desire to please her Mistress.

Heather walked to the balcony door and then decided to take a shower in an attempt to cool off. Announcing her intentions, she was surprised when Betsy volunteered to give her a massage before the shower.

“You look tense and tight,” Betsy said, “let me work the kinks out of your muscles.”

Heather thought about it and decided that her friend might be right…..”alright, a massage it is.”

“Wonderful, I have some new oil you will love,” Betsy whispered. “I will get some towels for you to lay on to not stain the linens, and while I do, why don’t you undress.”

When Betsy returned with the towels, Heather was standing naked. She looked beautiful to her friend who felt a shot of arousal race through her own body.

Placing the towels on the bed, Betsy had Heather lay on her stomach. She then lit some candles and incense Fatu provided her when she left the cottage that quickly filled the bedroom with a very attractive and sensual scent. As the scent filled the air, Betsy disrobed noticing how firm her breasts seemed and how pink her nipples had become. Neither change alarmed the visitor.

Betsy now took a blindfold and slipped it over Heather’s eyes. When her Mistress went to object, Betsy simply said, I want you to relax with no disturbances. Heather acquiesced.

Betsy then took the oil and slowly dribbled it over Heather’s back, shoulders and buttocks. As her hands began to slowly massage her Mistresses body, magical elements from the liquid penetrated not only Heather’s skin, but also Betsy’s skin.. These elements mixed with the earlier formula introduced through the wine to drive only one desire in both of the women….LUST.

By the time, Betsy had massaged down to Heather’s buttocks, she could not keep her fingers from gliding over her Mistress’ asshole and pussy. In fact, Betsy dribbled oil directly on both .. The more she massaged, the more aroused she became.

When she worked the back of Heather’s thighs, Betsy let her fingers run over and through the increasingly wet pussy of her friend. In fact, at one point, Betsy allowed her fingers to penetrate Heather’s pussy and ass drawing out a deep moan from her Mistress. Heather’s moan was matched by one coming from Betsy’s lips. The masseuse was aroused too, highly aroused.

When Betsy had Heather turn over, both women were consumed by lust. Betsy immediately oiled Heather’s breasts and nipples stimulating them with circular strokes designed to arouse and enflame. Heather’s body had no chance against the witches’ spell and each touch from her submissive carried her to new depths of lust. She did manage to say “what is happening” before more oil was drizzled into and on her pussy. After that, Heather did not care. She lusted after her submissive and depraved thoughts raced through her mind by the minute. In the darkness of the blindfold, she saw herself ravishing her submissive and satiating every one of her now growing needs.

Heather’s pussy felt molten and liquid. Her nipples literally ached to be touched and her ass spasmed under Betsy’s caresses. For her part, Betsy was almost feeling the same intense feelings. She felt herself climb over Heather’s body until she straddled her. Betsy moved the container with the oil up to her own breasts and drizzled oil over them with the excess dripping on Heather below. Betsy’s hands massaged her own breasts and nipples as she ground her pussy into that of her Mistress.

Moaning, Betsy dripped oil above her pussy and let it run down into the folds below. She then continued to grind into Heather with clit finding clit making both women moan. Betsy lowered her face and her lips found Heather’s. The kiss deepened until touches were swirling with tongues, breasts were sliding over breasts, and one pussy ground into another. Heather moved her hands over her submissives buttocks until her fingers circled Betsy’s asshole. Then, slick with oil, Heather slipped her finger and then fingers in her friends ass.

Betsy screamed in pleasure and then exploded in orgasm.

As she orgasmed, Betsy ground her clit hard into Heather’s. The sensation was too much and Heather exploded in a rush and a deep moan.

“Oh fuck that is good,” Heather cried out with a quick, “I love you;I need you.” As she yelled juices from her swollen pussy were mixed with Betsy’s juices as both women were overcome with lust and emotion. One orgasm led to another and then another before the lovers collapsed from exhaustion and fell into a deep sleep. Across the marshes, Fatu smiled. She looked up to a fellow Jobo laughing, “they are now bound to one another and make a lusty pair.”

Betsy woke first in the morning surprised that she slept naked. She got out of bed as not to disturb Heather and throwing on her robe, headed to the kitchen to make coffee and tea. As she looked out the kitchen window, memories of the last evening flooded back in her mind, so did the passion and arousal. She could not get over the intense feelings she had for Heather.

As she was daydreaming, Heather came into the kitchen. She walked behind Betsy and then wrapped her in an embrace from behind eliciting a slight moan from the Brit.

“God, we slept naked last night. I guess we were too exhausted from our activities to put anything on.” Heather pulled Betsy in closer as she spoke.

“And what activities they were,” Betsy cheerfully stated.

“Well you can give me a massage anytime,” Heather grinned and sipped her coffee as he words filled the kitchen.

She looked carefully at Betsy studying her before stating, “for some reason you look more vibrant this morning. You almost look younger.” Heather made her observation and then went back to sipping her coffee. Whenever her eyes glanced up at her friend, she felt a new found excitement and arousal shoot through her body. ‘Holy hell,’ she thought, ‘ just looking at my beautiful pet is turning me on today.’

After showering and getting dressed, Betsy asked Heather if she had some time today to accompany her back into the low country marshes to ask some final questions of Joso Fatu.

“Of course,” Heather said. “I am glad you asked me.” She then picked up the phone and called her office informing them that she was taking some personal time for the day.

Thirty minutes later they were headed out of the city on a bright, sunny day. Deep in the marsh country, Fatu and one of her other Joso’s, Jilo, were preparing for their arrival. Since she cast the spell, everything was pre-ordained and anticipated by the elder Joso.

Arriving at the cottage, Betsy waved to Fatu standing on the porch with Jilo. After a quick introduction, both Charleston women were ushered into the now familiar cottage. As before, tea was prepared, this time by Jilo. As she worked in the kitchen, Betsy asked some additional questions about Gullah spiritual beliefs and the supernatural. Heather just listened looking around the cottage for the second time in a few days.

“Here is your tea. Of course, we make it our way and probably not the way of the colonizers.” Jilo watched as Betsy and Heather sipped their drink casting a knowing eye towards Fatu. Within minutes, the ‘special tea’ took effect and both Heather and Betsy felt their bodies grow heavy. Fatu went behind each woman and putting her hands to their temples emptied their minds opening them to the spells and ways of the Gullah and Joso’s.

Heather was in a pleasant fog. She sat across from Betsy and saw her friend and lover stand at Fatu’s command and then slowly remove her clothes until she was naked in the room. She watched unafraid as Fatu stood in front of her.

“Stand,” she heard and Heather stood.

“Strip as Betsy did,” Fatu whispered and Heather complied.

Soon both friends were naked in the cottage.

“My puppets,” Fatu said. “You now see my power over you.” She continued, “now tell me of this party in the marshes.”

At her command, Betsy and Heather told her all they knew.. From their description, Fatu deduced the location as only one house that size was in the area.

“You have done well, but my cottage needs cleaning. Make it spotless.” Both Fatu and Jilo laughed a little as the two city women began cleaning the cottage. They did not stop until the entire place was spotless.

“They truly are puppets,” Jilo laughed. “I wish I had your power.”

“Stand before me,” Fatu ordered and she soon had both Betsy and Heather in front of her. She walked to the same cabinet and drawer as yesterday and pulled out a vile of light blue liquid. Approaching each woman, she had them open their mouth and then after a few drops were placed on the tongue, each was made to swallow. As they did, Betsy and Heather both shivered as if chilled.

Lighting some incense and candles, Fatu began some incantations in a melodic tones that had both Heather and Betsy swaying on their feet. When the incantations were over, both women had their eyes closed.

“Now for the oil,” Fatu said.

Pointing to Betsy, she remarked, “this one is older and had her first encounter yesterday. I can already see the changes in her outward appearance. Her breasts are firmer and her nipples youthful. Her skin looks younger.”

Jilo smiled and nodded. As she watched the oil being applied to Betsy’s body with particular attention to her breasts, nipples, pussy and ass.

Fatu took a cream and applied it to Betsy’s face and lips before turning to Heather where the ritual was repeated.

“Now outside in the sunshine to stand until you have absorbed all of the oils.” As Fatu spoke, Heather and Betsy over outside to stand in the sun.

“You are being too nice to them,” Jilo commented.

“Hardly,” Fatu said,”. I like beautiful things and my newest acquisitions shall be beautiful.”

An hour later, a thin sheen of perspiration coated Heather and Betsy and they were brought back in the house by Fatu.

“Did I tell you, I put a lust spell on these two?” she asked.

“No, but I am not surprised.” Jilo laughed. “It is a powerful spell.”

Now sitting, Betsy and Heather stared straight ahead as Fatu again chanted in a strange tongue. The more she chanted, the higher the arousal level in each woman. As Fatu grew louder, the women moaned. It was clear they were turned on by the sight of each other.

“Lust fills their bodies and minds even as we speak.” Fatu looked to Jilo and then both women.

“On the floor,” Fatu spoke softly as both of her human puppets got on the floor. Once there, she opened a box and withdrew a carved ivory piece that had the head of a cock carved into both ends. Opening a jar of salve, Fatu chanted loudly and then applied the salve and some white powder to each end. She then handed it to Heather who slipped it into her own pussy coating her vaginal walls with the salve and powder.

“Like a puppet,” Fatu again said.

“Now girl, fuck your friend.” As Fatu spoke, Heather crawled over to Betsy and pushing her back, she slid between her legs and slowly slipped the ivory into her pussy. Immediately, both women began fucking each other while coating each other’s vaginal walls with more and more of Fatu’s mixture.

Looking down on the two women, Joli could only mumble, “what a sight.”

Each woman continued to penetrate the other until pussy met pussy, clit met clit, and they could go no deeper. Heather and Betsy were oblivious to the audience. Each pussy was on fire needing relief. As they fucked, each could literally feel their pussy tighten around the ivory phallus. Fatu waved her hands and arms in the air like a conductor and everything sped up. She was pulling the puppet strings. As they watched, Betsy exploded in orgasm quickly followed by Heather. The ivory was buried deep in both.

Fatu had the two women disengage for the phallus and turning it around, she had Heather lick and taste Betsy’s end while Betsy did the same to Heather’s end. Looking down, Jilo could see both sets of eyes roll back into their heads as they sucked. Each woman collapsed backwards and the ivory dropped to the floor.

“Perfect,” was all that Fatu muttered.

She then reached down and running her finger through Heather’s pussy, she collected some of her juices and placed them in a shallow vessel. She did the same to Betsy. In each vessel, she added a strange juice, unknown powders and a drop of blood gathered from pricking each woman’s finger. Fatu mixed all of this together while again chanting. Jilo knew what she was doing and smiled commenting, “as if the lust spell was not enough.”

When the two women stirred on the floor, Fatu handed each a shallow bowl filled with the other’s juice mixed the Joso’s ingredients. Each drank deeply without thinking until nothing was left in the bowl. The effect was immediate, with each woman being inexorably bound to the other.

Fatu then questioned them more about the party and discovered they were going with Sydney and Lara. That gave her another idea. She prepared another potent while the Charleston visitors got dressed. Handing it to them with instructions, Fatu bid Betsy and Heather goodbye and waved as they headed back down the dirt road towards the city.

“We too will have some fun on Halloween,” the Joso laughed.

During the drive back, neither Heather nor Betsy said much. Each was lost in their own thoughts and their own arousal. Both were trying to determine why their respective bodies were so turned on. Each woman could literally feel her pussy pulse with each beat of the heart. Each could feel her nipples hard against the fabric of her dress. Neither could remember a time when their breasts were more sensitive. Each could feel a wetness they did not remember from before. What both Heather and Betsy did understand is that these feelings intensified when they were near one another. Now, even glances towards each other triggered an erotic burst of excitement.

“What are you thinking of,” Heather finally asked Betsy as they approached the city.

“You,” Betsy answered, “just you in all delicious ways.”

“Be careful my Pet, as I was thinking of you and all the delicious ways I could have you too.”

Both women laughed.

Heather’s cell phone rang. It was Lara and she wanted to come over in the evening. Betsy nodded agreement and unconsciously each woman thought of the instructions buried deep in their mind. Lara just made things much easier.

Two hours later, Lara was knocking on the door. By then, both Betsy and Heather had showered and Betsy, like a good pet, was now dressed in only a harness, cuffs and collar. Heather wore an attractive dress and heels and opening the door, greeted her friend.

Walking in, Lara looked around and smiled at Betsy’s attire. “I see your Dominant streak comes out when Betsy is around. I must say, she makes a beautiful pet.”

“Yes she does,” Heather answered.

Lara smiled whispering, “as do you. Now pull your dress over your waist and bend over.” Hearing Lara’s command, Heather immediately complied. Lara smiled seeing her pet was naked under her dress and the butt plug was clearly deep in her ass.

“Good girl,” Lara said bringing a shiver to Heather as an erotic spark raced through her body. Heather, now naked stood up.

Turning to Betsy who was kneeling on the floor and looking up at them, Heather said, “be a good pet and prepare some wine. Red will do nicely.”

As Betsy scampered off, Heather leaned close to her Mistress whispering, “when she gets back, she will kneel and entertain us with her touching. She loves eyes on her.”

Lara laughed, “and so do you Pet. You never know, I might have you join her.”

In the kitchen, Betsy poured three wines and then added some of the liquid from the vile Fatu gave her prior to leaving the marshes, into Lara’s glass. Betsy shivered as she followed Fatu’s instructions. Of course, she had no choice but to obey.

“Here you go Mistress ,” Betsy whispered softly as she handed Lara her glass. She then handed a glass to Heather and kneeling took a glass in her own hands. Each woman sipped from her glass. The conversation turned to the Halloween Party and what Sydney may have planned for costumes.

“She always has a theme and we will all be involved,” Lara said in slightly slurred words.

Betsy looked towards Heather and smiled.

As they watched Lara, they could see a look of confusion on her face and then she grew quiet and her eyelids fluttered. Betsy leaned down and said “relax,” while Heather simply said, “goodnight Mistress.” They were the last words Lara heard until she awoke in a strange room filled with candles and incense.

As she sat up, Lara saw the tall woman chanting in a strange tongue across the room.

“Who are you, where am I?” Lara was full of questions.

“You are here of course” said Fatu with a laugh. “Where else would you be?”

“How did I get here,” Lara whispered in a confused voice.

“Well, my two puppets brought you here as I desired.” Fatu approached closer as she spoke.

“I am Joso Fatu.” Your friends, now my puppets, wanted to study the Gullah ways and now they are immersed in it as you soon will be.”

“I am out of here,” Lara said as she pushed herself up from the chair. The only problem she had was she could not move much to the amusement of Fatu. As panic crossed Lara’s face, Fatu walked behind the doctor and placing her hands on Lara’s temples, she chanted a spell in her Gullah tongue. Instantly, Lara froze and her body seemed to shiver. Anyone watching would have seen the doctor’s eyes roll into the back of her head.

Now, Fatu summoned Betsy and Heather from the other room.. They approached Fatu naked, their bodies painted in the white chalky substance in strange symbols. Fatu had Lara stand and strip. When the woman was naked, Fatu moved her between Heather and Betsy and then drew a salt circle around all three. As she did, she chanted a spell that she had used over the years to maintain her youthful appearance.

As Fatu watched, a cloud of blue energy seemed to swirl from Lara and move in two directions. It settled directly over Betsy and Heather. As the chant continued, the blue energy entered and disappeared into the bodies of the lawyer and writer. Instantly a glow appeared around each woman and before Fatu’s eyes two things happened: Betsy and Lara seemed to grow younger and more youthful, while Lara grew older. When the energy transfer was complete, the women were released from the circle and with last minute instructions, they dressed and headed back to the city.

That night, Heather and Betsy again enjoyed themselves under the shower spray. Each seemed full of energy. Heather even made a comment about how firm and young Betsy’s body looked. Betsy made a similar comment about Heather’s breasts and how firm they had become.

Across town, Lara was also in the shower wondering why she ached so much. “I feel like an old woman,” she muttered as she stepped from the shower and looked at herself in the mirror. She noticed some gray hair for the first time and lifting her breasts., she wondered why they sagged so much now. There were lines and some small wrinkles on her face and Lara promised to see a plastic surgeon soon to reverse what Mother Nature was doing to her.

Across the marshes in the low country, Fatu smiled and issued a new chant towards Charleston. She then laughed a deep, hearty laugh towards her window. Turning around, she faced her brother Bala, also a powerful Joso.

“This one is yours, brother. She will discover her powers are no match for yours.”

The following day, Lara was in her office ready to see patients. Her nurse Irene, looked strangely at the doctor as she walked by her desk. “Are you feeling ok,” Irene asked out of concern.

“I am just a little tired and feeling my age,” Lara said.

“You are not that old,” Irene laughed. Silently she looked at the doctor and wondered why she in fact looked older than her usual perky self.

Looking over the appointments, Irene saw a last minute add at the end of the day.

“You have a new patient today at 5pm. His name is Mr. Bala Joso.” Irene told the doctor.

“Ok, he must be the last patient of the day,” Lara quipped. “Hopefully, he will be an easy one.”

Lara’s day went quickly and as the clock drew closer to 5pm, she prepared for her last patient.

Bala entered the building wearing a coat and tie as a professional businessman. There was no sense in drawing any undue attention. As he entered the outer office, he saw the nurse with a name tag announcing ‘Irene.’ He walked up to her with a smile and as she went to hand him some papers, Bala put his hands on either side of his head and spoke in a strange tongue. Irene reacted, tried to pull back and say something, but she was frozen. Her eyes rolled back in her head and Bala smiled.

“Here is what we are going to do,” the large man said.

Ten minutes later, Irene popped her head into Lara’s office and announced “your five o’clock is here.”

Lara looked up and smiling simply nodded saying, “send him in.”

She looked up from her desk as Bala entered. He had an imposing figure as he walked through the doorway. He was tall, well built, with chocolate skin that seemed to radiate power. Lara was a little intimidated.

“Welcome,” she said, “take a seat and we will get started.”

Lara asked all of the questions about why Bala was here and he gave convincing, if not made up, answers. In the end, he admitted that he has issues from his childhood and his sister convinced him to see a psychiatrist to work them out. “So here I am,” he laughed.

Lara told him that she used hypnosis in her practice and the best way to start exploring his childhood would be under hypnosis. Bala nodded in agreement, while laughing inside. Lara then had him relax and started an induction.

Bala focused his eyes on Lara as she asked, but tuned out her words. Silently he said a chant and stared straight at the doctor. He could almost feel his power take control of the woman in front of him.

Lara, did not know what was happening. Her patient was doing everything she asked, but the induction was not working. Too late she realized that her eyes were locked on his and she could not look away. She tried to panic and call Irene, but she could not. The last thing she remembered was that she thought she saw a smile on the patient’s face….then there was nothing but blackness.

When she woke, Lara felt calm versus having a sense of panic. Mr. Joso sat in front of her with the same smile she remembered as she passed out.

“I need my nurse, “ Lara said.

“Irene has gone home, you dismissed her 30 minutes ago,” Bala answered with a smile and watched as Lara looked over at her clock. She went to get up, but could not.

“What have you done to me,” Lara looked panicked as her calm demeanor disintegrated slowly.

“Well, you visited my sister the other night and she gave you to me. You are now mine to play with in this world.” Bala watched as his words hit home.

“I never met your sister and I have no idea what you are talking about,” Lara answered quickly.

“Of course you don’t remember,” she is a witch. I am a warlock in your vernacular. In our culture, we are Joso’s.” Bala continued, “I see you need more convincing.”

“Get up and strip and be quick about it.” He laughed as he said the words.

“I will do no such thing,” Lara shouted and then was horrified as she stood and started unzipping her dress. “How”……….she finally managed to say.

As Bala watched, Lara continued stripping until all of her clothes were puddled on the floor at her feet. “Not too bad for a woman your age,” Bala remarked, but I need better.

Insulted by the remarks, Lara again attempted to capture the attention of her patient with her eyes. Bala noticed.

“Amateur,” he quipped. “My family has been doing this for hundreds of years and you do not stand a chance.”

He continued, “I see my sister has drained some of your energy and fed it to others, but no need to worry. What she has done can be undone.”

Lara was unable to move and just stared ahead.

“Kneel,” Bala barked and watched the struggle in the doctor as she fought to remain upright. It was a losing battle and Bala thought he saw tears as her knees hit the floor. “You are dealing with a power you do not understand, my dear.” As he spoke the words, Bala unzipped his pants freeing his massive cock now semi-erect. It was right in front of Lara’s face.

“Now suck and feel my energy.” His words penetrated her mind, but Lara again tried to fight. It was hopeless.

As Bala watched, the doctor’s lips drew closer and closer until her lips parted and she drew Bala into her mouth. Lara felt an immediate jolt of power as the cock slid over her lips. As she sucked, she could feel energy flow through her body. She was conflicted; she was a lesbian, but she had never experienced anything like this before.

“Suck,” Bala groaned, “suck hard.”

Lara had no will to resist and she sucked the exposed cock until the Joso moaned.

“Now, on your hands and knees,” Bala said pushing Lara away.

She immediately assumed the position and trembled in fear as Bala got between her knees from behind. Now the hard cock pressed to the doctor’s pussy lips. With one thrust, Bala was inside her. Lara’s pussy was so lubricated there was no resistance.

No words were spoken. The Joso was in control and fucked the doctor like he owned her….and he did, or was about too. Lara’s body was trembling as she knelt on the office floor. She was going to cum and cum from a cock. This wasn’t right, but she had no power to resist. Then it happened. Lara’s orgasm flooded over her and she was helpless to stop it. She orgasmed and orgasmed hard.

The Joso smiled. He continued to thrust his hips as Lara’s vagina walls gripped his cock. Then, with a grunt and loud moan, he erupted inside the doctor flooding her body with his essence. Lara felt his power and how insignificant she had become. She felt something else…energy, pure energy. Anyone watching would have seen Lara’s hair lighten, the gray disappear, her breasts firm, her nipples lighten, her stomach tighten and facial features firm and become younger. Her body was again years younger.

Bala pulled away to watch the changes. He knew what his seed was doing to her. None dripped from Lara’s body despite the copious amounts he left in her. Instead, it was adsorbed and assimilated by Lara’s body.

When the changes were complete, Lara stood and faced Bala. She was now bound, in ways she did not understand, to the Joso. He touched her head and Lara’s world went blank.

Fifteen minutes later, the Joso left Lara’s office and headed back to the low country marshes. Ten minutes after that, Lara left…..a much younger Lara, now smiling and full of energy.

To Be Continued