The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Charleston Tale Part 4

Betsy comes to visit Heather in the historic city of Charleston. It’s October, witches, warlocks and vampires rule the night. An invitation to a Halloween Costume Party arrives. It seems like innocent fun, but is it? What could go wrong?

MD, FD, FF, MC, BD, MA

Bala drove from the city with a smile on his face over his sister’s gift. The doctor’s vitality was restored and she was now ready to again be a source of energy in any ceremony his sister wanted to perform. Fatu would take energy and he would restore energy, keeping the doctor in balance. If he ever grew tired of Lara, she would just age before her time.

When he saw Fatu the next day, Bala said in a convincing g manner. “The woman Sydney is key to everything and your plans for the party.”

“Yes,” Fatu said, “the two women mentioned her to me while in a trance, we will probably have to handle Sydney before Halloween.”

“We could just drain her and let her age before their eyes,” Bala laughed looking at his sister.

“No, that would draw too much attention to ourselves. We must be more subtle and still control her. I have some spells and curses for her and given she is an unbeliever, casting them will not be hard.” Fatu looked from her brother and added, “maybe I need a doll for her too.”

Back in Charleston, Sydney called Lara, Heather and Betsy about a Halloween costume fitting.

The next day, three met up for lunch before heading to Sydney’s. When Lara saw the pair walk in the cafe, she was shocked by how young and vibrant they looked.

“My god, you both look great. You have to tell me your secret.” Lara exclaimed.

“Hard work, exercise and fresh air,” Heather quipped before sitting down and ordering a salad.

“Seriously,” Lara said, “you both look younger to me.”

“Well, unless my last name is DeLeon and I have discovered the fountain of youth, we are the same.” Heather added, “maybe you have been working too hard.”

Over lunch they discussed Betsy’s research and then returned to the Halloween Party. Lara made the comment that there was an article in the paper just that morning about the local Gullah community being upset about how those from Charleston celebrated Halloween. The article went on to say the Gullah had many spiritual beliefs that local celebrations seemed to mock.

“Well, I hope the Halloween party is a success this year as it is my first year attending.” Heather looked to Betsy adding, “and I will have a nice pet for a date.”

When the women got to Sydney’s, they were ushered into her work area by a staff member. Sydney joined them and showed sketches of how she would be dressing the women for the party. All three sketches were of the same outfit, but in different colors.

“You will all go as my pet cats,” Sydney announced. “Your costume will totally transform you into a feline and you will walk in front of me for the evening.”

Heather looked at the designs as did Betsy. Lara already was nodding her head.

“Notice the zippers at the breasts and pelvic area,” Sydney said. “They provide all sorts of possibilities depending on how the party goes along.”

Now the three of you need to strip.

“Here, the three of us? I don’t think so,” cried Betsy.

Walking up to her, Sydney whispered a trigger phrase into her ear and said simply, “be a good pet and take off those clothes.”

Instantly, Betsy began removing her dress as her eyes glazed over. When she was naked, Sydney could not help pinching the Brit’s nipples hardening them immediately. Turning to Heather, she added, Betsy does look beautiful and seems younger looking. As a matter of fact, so do you. Your breasts seem firmer and your nipples are so pink.”

“It must be our diet,” Heather laughed and stood still for the measurements as did Lara.

“Did you see the article in the paper this morning about Gullah objections to Halloween celebrations?” Lara looked to Sydney for an answer.

“Yes, I did,” Sydney laughed, “what nonsense.”

After she was done with measurements, Sydney had Lara and Heather dress before serving each drinks. As she did, Betsy was brought before her chair and told to kneel.

She did.

“Now touch yourself,” Sydney said. “As you do, do not break eye contact with us and please do not cum.”

Betsy immediately fell to her knees and then sitting back on her heels, she spread her legs wide. Betsy could literally feel her body open as her pussy lips separated, but she had no control at the moment. As she stared at Sydney, her fingers began playing with both nipples and then one hand moved to her clit. Within minutes, her fingers were dipping into her wetness while her lips moaned and moaned loudly.

“She is a responsive one,” Sydney said.

“Yes, well I have read some of her works recently and she has an active imagination. The characters she creates are marvelous. I actually think Heather was included once or twice.” Lara looked to Heather as she spoke.

“Her body looks more youthful; especially her breasts or at least they do from here.

I was telling the same thing to Heather; in fact, her body seems the same way.”

As they watched, Betsy started moving her hips up and down on her now glistening fingers and her moans filled the room. She was leaning back more on her heals. As the women watched, Betsy took her fingers from her pussy and inserted them into her mouth tasting her own self. Betsy’s other hand now entered her pussy with two fingers sliding into her body.

“Oh fuck,” Betsy yelled as the sensations assaulted her. She could not believe how tight she felt or the strength of her vaginal muscles wrapping around her fingers. Her sensitivity was off the charts.

“She is on the edge,” Lara observed.

“So she is,” Sydney agreed. “Now, Betsy, I want you to stay there for us while we finish our drinks.”

Immediately, there was a whimper from the guest followed by a whispered….”please.”

“No begging,” snapped Sydney. Begging is punished and as she spoke the words, Sydney looked to Lara who immediately got up from her chair, picked up a crop and walked over to where Betsy was kneeling. She soon had her on all fours, with her ass high in the air. The cropping began, but not before Lara attached a ball gag to Betsy’s mouth.

Heather watched the scene unfold and felt herself getting wet. However, she could not take her eyes off of her friend who was in the middle of an erotic display.

When drinks were done, Sydney had Betsy stop edging, but would not let her cum. “You may cum tonight if Heather wants to allow it. It will be up to her.” Betsy got dressed slowly and was soon on her way back to Heather’s condo.

Back at Sydney’s, Lara was spending the night. She had access to Sydney’s bathroom and quickly found her hairbrush from which she removed some loose hairs and placed them in a bag and then in her purse.

That night, none of the women slept soundly. Betsy did not get to cum as Heather was suddenly tired. Both women fell into bed naked and were soon dreaming. Their mind was flooded with images and erotic ideas that seemed real. They tossed and turned in bed and at one point, both were laying on their bacthrusting their hips into the night air.

Lara had similar dreams except in her’s, the mysterious Bala came to her and again filled her with his large cock. In her dream, Lara completely opened her body to Bala, letting him use her in every way possible. She was sodomized, fucked and then she sucked the warlock. She saw herself kneeling before him, helpless and doing his bidding and it turned the doctor on. Bala, inside her mind, played her like a puppet, pulling all of her strings. Lara was tossing, turning and moaning next to Sydney throughout the night.

Sydney did not hear Lara as she had her own issues to deal with. For the first time in awhile, Sydney was in the middle of her own erotic dream and in this one, she was not the Domme. Across the marshes, Fatu chanted and looked to the sky as she she probed Sydney’s mind. In her dream, Sydney saw witches and warlocks, powerful spells and even curses. She was powerless and weak against the magic and it scared her. She woke up sweating with Lara tossing next to her.

“What a dream,” Sydney said. “I could not escape the magic of the witches and they toyed with me almost like a cat playing with a mouse.”

“I had my own dreams to worry about,” Lara said omitting how she had been fucked and used by Batu. “It must be all of the Halloween Party talk.”

Heather awoke naked with Betsy next to her. Without any thought, she moved her body between Betsy’s legs and then slowly began kissing and softly licking the writer’s pussy. Betsy responded almost immediately realizing she was not in a dream. Her body was still hyped up from the edging sessions and did not take long to reach a boiling point. Heather was determined to keep her right there.

“Please Heather, make me cum,” Betsy again moaned. She added, “I don’t think I can stand any more.”

Heather said nothing as she had Betsy’s swollen clit between her lips and was enjoying the taste of her friend at the moment. She concentrated on rolling the tip of her tongue over Betsy’s clit in a deliberate fashion feeling immediately how Betsy’s body responded. When Betsy’s legs and thighs began to quiver and her stomach muscles seemed to almost convulse, Heather stopped. Betsy was too close to orgasm.

“Mistress…..please,” Betsy moaned, but her pleas fell on deaf ears.

“It is time to get up and get showered and dressed. We have places to go and people to see.” Heather made the statement and jumped from bed heading off to the shower.

“Why don’t you put coffee on and then join me,” Heather said while she closed the bathroom door.

Ten minutes later, Betsy was washing her Mistress’ back. Betsy looked at Heather’s body and whispered again that the lawyer looked younger. Heather turned and eyeballing Betsy almost repeated the same compliment adding, “how is that possible.”

“It must be all the sex,” Betsy laughed.

Two hours later, the two women turned onto the dirt road leading to Fatu’s cottage. Lara’s car was already there.

Knocking on the door, Fatu answered and brought them into her living area. Offering them tea and conversation, Fatu smiled as Betsy and then Heather heard Lara moaning from behind the bedroom door.

“Do not mind that,” Fatu said, “your friend is just enjoying the energy my brother can give her.”

At that moment, Lara screamed out in orgasm with a loud “fuck me Bala, please fuck me Bala.”

Then there was silence.

The tea, which the women were programmed to take without question, relaxed them and soon had both open to Fatu and her spells and magic.

Both Heather and Betsy stared at the bedroom door as Lara opened it followed by Bala. It was clear Lara had been fucked as her pussy glistened and droplets of cum could be seen hanging almost suspended in the air. Then the droplets seemed to defy gravity and rose disappearing and assimilated into her skin..

Both women saw a much younger Lara; she was stunning and radiated beauty throughout the room.

“You have done well my brother,” Fatu said. “Now she is ready for me.”

With that pronouncement, Fatu walked behind Heather and Betsy and whispering in their ears, had both stand and strip. When they were both naked, she moved to Lara and touching her temples, Betsy said an incantation. As she did, her hands seemed to glow and the brighter they glowed, the more Lara seemed to age until her newfound youth disappeared and she was back to herself. Walking behind the naked Betsy and Heather, The Joso touched their temples and the energy flowed into their bodies. Immediately both women fell to the floor almost convulsing as they did. Fatu watched with a smile.

As Fatu and Bala watched and chanted, Heather and Betsy grew younger. Their bodies took on the appearance of a twenty year old. Not only did their outward appearance change, but so did their internal makeup. Fatu knew their pussies tightened and grew even more responsive.

“They are perfect,” Fatu said and walking to the doll cabinet, she brought out her newest dolls that looked exactly like the younger Betsy and Heather. She then handed a doll to Bala that looked exactly like Lara.

“For you,” she said. “She is now bound to you.”

“And this is for you,” Bala laughed as he handed the plastic bag holding Sydney’s hair strands. “I hope it is enough.”

“It is,” Fatu whispered. “We will be ready for Halloween for sure.”

The now younger Betsy and Heather looked to Fatu as she bent the dolls and put them in a kneeling position. Immediately, both women knelt before Fatu. When Fatu placed the dolls’ hands on the breasts, Heather and Betsy started massaging their breasts. Whatever the doll did, the human replicated much to the amusement of Fatu.

Fatu could not resist and placed the two dolls on the floor head to toe in the classic ‘69’ position. As she looked over, Heather and Betsy were on the floor head to toe. Heather’s tongue had already penetrated Betsy’s pussy, while Betsy was licking Heather’s swollen clit. Neither woman could control their actions. Fatu let the scene play out until Heather screamed in orgasm with Betsy quickly following suite. Betsy squirted to Fatu’s delight covering Heather’s face with her juices.

“We have had our fun,” Fatu said while watching the women on the floor. “Now we have one more prize to win.” As she spoke, she freed all theee women from their spells and directed them to dress. She put on a beaded necklace and then placed one around the neck of each woman while chanting a spell.

Handing a wrapped box to Lara, Fatu whispered, “for your Mistress. Now go.”

The three women headed back towards the city.

That night while showering, Betsy ran her hands down Heather’s spine and the two giggled like school girls each relishing in their own way, the new found youth. Neither questioned what was happening, the just accepted it as normal. As her hands went lower, she traced a symbol mysteriously etched into Heather’s skin right above the buttocks. As she traced the symbol, a strange energy raced through both her body and the body of her Mistress.

Across the marshes, Fatu chanted toward the sky.

“Where did you get this?” Betsy questioned Heather.

“What are you talking about?” Heather answered in an inquiring tone.

“This symbol on your lower spine.” Betsy’s fingers continued to trace the symbol over and over and as she did, the energy continued to flow between the two women. As Betsy turned her back toward Heather, the young lawyer reached out and whispered, “you have one too,” as she took traced the symbol again causing energy….this time sexual energy, to flow. Betsy found herself lost in Heather’s touch and the two women collapsed to the shower floor lost in the bliss of the moment.

“OMG, I want you,” Betsy moaned as their lips met and their fingers wandered. They were like young lovers exploring each other’s body for the first time and in many ways, it was the first time as they were never this young together. Betsy felt Heather’s fingers invade her tight body and she reciprocated. Betsy’s lips met Heather’s nipples and she traced her tongue in small circles hardening them. Neither stopped until both had a shattering orgasmed….the first as their younger selves. By that time, both had forgotten about the symbols each wore. With a little research, they would have discovered what the symbols meant…..fertility. For the moment however, each was basking in the aftermath of an orgasm as the shower spray ran over their bodies.

The following day, Lara summoned them to Sydney’s home.. When Heather and Betsy walked in, Sydney hardly recognized the two women. Each wore the necklace provided by Fatu, as did Lara. Both noticed the torn wrapping paper and opened box next to Sydney’s chair. Around Sydney’s neck was an identical necklace.

“OMG, what happened too you,” Sydney questioned.

Neither woman answered, so Sydney turned to Lara. “What is with these two? What happened? How did they get so young?” As she was talking to Lara, she did not notice Heather and Betsy take out a small pouch from their purse. Each pouch contained salt and the two walked around Sydney’s chair pouring salt into a fine circle. When they finished, the circle was complete with Sydney inside of it and the other three outside of it.

By the time Sydney noticed it and went to say something, it was too late. Heather walked to a window and opened it allowing a breeze and a faint smell of smoke into the room. Across the marshes, Fatu burned a fire brightly with smoke wafting towards Charleston’s Battery.

Sydney tried to say “enough” and stand, but her words were slurred and her muscles were weak. She collapsed back into the chair. As she watched with heavy eyes, her three friends stripped and embraced naked. Walking over, Lara pulled her Mistress to her feet and while she held Sydney upright, Heather and Betsy stripped her until she too stood naked in the center of the floor. All four women wore the same necklace.

As Fatu chanted from afar, the four friends fell into a naked pile on the floor with lips finding pussy, lips finding ass, pussy grinding into pussy and breast into breast. There was no thought, only pleasure and lust.

“Come,” Fatu said to Bala, “we have work to do in the city.” The two slowly walked away from the fire.

To Be Continued