The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Charleston Tale Part 5

Betsy comes to visit Heather in the historic city of Charleston. It’s October, witches, warlocks and vampires rule the night. An invitation to a Halloween Costume Party arrives. It seems like innocent fun, but is it? What could go wrong?

MD, FD, FF, MC, BD, MA

Sydney had no control over her body on the floor. All of her Domme powers controlling the other women disappeared. When Heather’s lips closed on her pussy, all she felt was lust. That lust built as both Lara and Betsy each took a nipple in between their hungry lips. When Heather slipped a finger into Sydney’s warm ass, the fashion designer and Domme screamed. Her mind exploded in colors and sensations. She lost all control.

As Sydney’s orgasm resided, her tormentors switched places with Lara now on her Mistress’ pussy. Lips and fingers drove Sydney to another orgasm and then another until the doorbell rang.

Betsy went to the door, opened it and allowed Fatu and Bala to enter. Fatu ran her finger into Betsy’s pussy as the door closed and then brought it to Betsy’s lips.

“Lick and enjoy,” you have done well the Joso said.

Betsy licked and tasting herself, she shivered listening to Fatu’s words.

Walking into the room where the other women had Sydney moaning, Fatu smiled. Seeing the Domme on the floor was exciting to her.

“Her power does not stand a chance against mine,” Fatu laughed and then she started chanting loudly. Fatu soon had Sydney screaming as another orgasm rippled through the former Domme’s body. This orgasm was special as no one touched the her. It was simply Sydney’s body responding to the Joso’s power.

“Take her necklace off,” Fatu commanded Bala as they stood watching the scene. Bala’s cock pressed hard against his pants as he was clearly excited.

Bala walked over and removed the necklace from the nude and sweating Sydney. Almost immediately, Sydney regained herself.

“Who are you and what are you doing here? What are you doing to me?” She added, “leave immediately.”

Fatu walked over in front of where Sydney was still sprawled on the floor and laughed deeply, “you still don’t understand do you?”

Understand what?” Sydney stared up as she spoke.

“My power and the power of those like me. You mock our traditions and you dabble in others minds. We take minds and control them as well as the physical being as you shall see.” Fatu spoke and looked to where Bala had taken Lara into a corner.

“You see, even one of your best girls kneels before Bala and sucks the Joso’s cock.” Fatu smiled after she spoke and then sat, poured herself a glass of wine and waved her hand.

“Dance for me and dance sensually.” Fatu sipped her wine as Sydney began dancing to music no one else could hear.

For her part, Sydney could not control her body. She was like a puppet on a string. She knew what was happening, but was powerless to stop it. She could see Lara, her highest standing pet, eagerly sucking a huge cock with abandon. She could see Betsy and Heather embraced in a sexy ‘69’ position that had both women dancing on the other’s tongue. She saw Fatu sitting in ‘her’ chair like the Mistress of the household observing all that was going on. As she watched, Fatu spun her hands in a circle and Sydney felt herself spinning naked in the room.

Fatu clapped her hands and everything stopped. She raised her hands and all four women now came standing in front of her. Bala walked over and stood next to her. Fatu’s eyes were drawn to Lara’s pussy where droplets of white semen were again dripping freely.

“I see you are marking your property again,” Fatu said. “Maybe the doctor is fertile and will produce an heir for you.” With that, Fatu walked over in front of Lara and chanted a spell while touching her shoulders. Lara stared straight ahead as she felt a surge of energy pierce her body settling in her womb.

Fatu then gave Sydney back control of her body deciding to play with her like a cat does with a mouse.

“What have you done to Heather and Betsy? They are so young looking now.” Sydney looked directly at Fatu.

“Don’t you know, it is not smart to look directly at a Joso,” Fatu commented. “It is a sign of disrespect.” She continued, “I made your friends younger, so to keep the world in balance, maybe I will make you older.”

Sydney recoiled in horror as Fatu walked in front of her and touching her head drew energy from the designer. Sydney could literally feel herself age. Those watching saw her stoop over, turn gray and wither before their eyes. Sydney cried “noooo,” it Fatu and Bala just laughed.

“You will do our bidding or this is your fate,” Fatu whispered. “Is that understood?”

“Yes,” Sydney nodded defeated.

Slowly, energy flowed back into the Domme as did her youth, but something had changed. Sydney knew that she had met her match.

Fatu then had Sydney stand and chanting, drew symbols on her naked body in a white chalky substance. On her head, Fatu traced a “D” for defeated. She then got her salve and applied it to Sydney’s breasts, pussy and ass.

“You belong to me now and will obey.” Fatu smiled as the salve disappeared into the designer’s body. Immediately. Sydney felt a warmth flow into her followed by arousal and then lust. Fatu nodded to Bala who pushed Sydney to the ground and soon had her on all fours.

“Now howl like the bitch in heat you are,” Fatu commanded.

To her embarrassment, Sydney heard herself howl as Bala pressed his cock deep into her pussy. He then began long, slow strokes making her howl even louder. Sydney knew that she did not want Bala to cum inside her fearing she would be changed, but her body had other ideas. She could feel an orgasm approaching as she was fucked harder and harder. She was a lesbian, but Bala’s cock did not care.

“OMG, you are going to make me cum,” Sydney cried out as her orgasm swept across her body. Bala smiled toward Fatu and then grunted as he fired rope after rope of thick cum into Sydney’s body. As he did, her mind cleared of all thoughts and went blank. Sydney stared straight ahead with a blank stare in her eyes and across her face.

“Now Sydney, this is what we are going to do.” Fatu then whispered into the former Mistress’ ear.

In the morning, Sydney awoke next to a naked Lara in her bed with little memory of the previous night. She was still wearing her necklace as was Lara. Her pussy ached, but she could not remember why.

Across town, Heather and Betsy woke up also naked, but with the energy of a twenty year old. They touched and then attacked each other’s body with a vigor spurred on by lust. Before breakfast, each orgasmed multiple times.

“Now that is the way to start a morning,” Heather remarked slapping Betsy on the thigh playfully. “Now let’s get some coffee and tea to start the day off right.”

Fatu and Bala were also busy with their plans for the Halloween Party enlisting several members of their coven to assist. Although not speaking of revenge for past wrongs, both looked forward to punishing guests for injustices done to not only them, but ancestors over the past decades.

“Have you talked to the caterers for the Halloween Party yet?” Bala asked Fatu as they stood in the later’s home.

“Yes,” Fatu responded. “In fact, two of them will be here today to discuss what they think is to be the menu.”

“Do you know who?” Bala asked inquisitively.

“I was given only the first name of the co-owners, Anna and Alexia, who will be here today. I promise you, they will not leave the same way they arrived.” Fatu spoke and nodded to her fellow Joso in answer to his question.

A few hours later, two cars drove up the dusty driveway towards Fatu’s cottage. Alexia and Anna had arrived and Fatu was ready for both of the women. She greeted them warmly and ushered them into the cottage where fall beverages were waiting.

“What is that wonderful smell,” Alexia asked as she sat down.

“Ahh, that is a combination of marsh grasses compounded into incense. When burned, I find it clears the mind.” Fatu smiled and then offered each woman a cup of warming tea, which they accepted.

“I am interested in your menu for the Halloween Party on the marshes,” Fatu confided, “given some of Charleston’s more influential couples will be there, I would like you to consider showcasing some Gullah dishes.”

Alexia and Anna felt more and more relaxed as Fatu talked and soon could not even remember Fatu’s questions, but they did hear her rhythmic chants as they inhaled more and more of the incense filling the room.

“Now open your mind and listen,” Fatu said as she offered instructions to each of the caterers. As she finished, Bala and another Joso priest entered the cottage. Nodding to the men, Fatu had Alexia stand up first. She stood swaying a little and looked dazed.

“Strip,” Fatu whispered and the woman obediently removed all of her clothing. Noting her prominent pubic hair, Fatu instructed….”you will be waxed before the Halloween Party.”

Alexia just nodded.

Once naked, Alexia felt the Josos anointing her body with perfumed oil while each chanted a different spell. Alexia could feel her body change. She was aware of what was happening, but could not stop the changes. Bala turned her to face a full length mirror and as Alexia watched, her hair turned a flaming red and grew over her shoulders and down her back. Her body seemed to elongate and she grew taller and became very fit with accenting curves in all of the right places. Her buttocks firmed as did her thighs. Amazed by what she saw, Alexia felt her breasts firm, grow and her nipples harden.

As her body changed, so did her mind. She felt arousal. She felt lust. She felt need. She was obedient and open to direction. Pleasure and lust now drove her. As these emotions swirled throughout her body, Alexia could feel her pussy tighten and become wet. She moaned and fell to her hands and knees. As she did, Bala, now naked walked behind her, spread her legs and then kneeling, entered Alexia.

Alexia faced the mirror while on her hands and knees and was lost in the image she saw. Power seemed to radiate from the Joso’s cock and that cock was now in her body. She could feel it seem to grow, swell and radiate energy in her pussy which tightened around it. Alexia never felt so alive nor sexual. She instinctively knew that at that moment, her body was made for sex and pleasure. She was a mere puppet on the end of Bala’s cock. When the Joso picked up the pace, she just moaned. Alexia could feel her orgasm building, but knew she had to hold on until Bala exploded and she did.

Alexia could feel Bala’s energy pour into her pussy and womb as the Joso orgasmed. His orgasm triggered her own and as Alexia watched in the mirror, her body quivered, convulsed and exploded in a powerful sexual release. Alexia could feel her pussy contract drawing Bala’s cum deep into her body. As the cum mixed with her own body, energy flowed throughout Alexia. Staring straight into the mirror, the impossible happened: Alexia grew younger before her very eyes.

Whereas, Fatu’s spells transformed her looks looks and psyche, Bala’s cum reversed years of aging and turned her into a young woman full of passion, lust and sexual need. As she watched, Alexia saw her eyes glaze over and turn a brilliant blue. Her nipples ached, her pussy throbbed and her clit pulsed with energy.

“You will assist and obey,” Bala whispered as he withdrew his massive cock from the woman. Alexia just nodded and then turning around while still on her hands and knees, she cleaned Bala’s cock with her tongue and lips.

“Good girl,” Fatu smiled and then pointing to Anna and the younger Joso standing next to Bala, simply said, “you are next.”

Anna fell to her knees and then hands and knees in front of the mirror and just as happened with Alexia, she was changed. Her hair turned a golden blonde and fell to her shoulders. Her body lengthened and fat was rearranged to give new curves and accents. Her hips widened. Anna felt a burst of arousal followed by a wave of lust. The younger Joso climbed behind her and taking some salve from a jar offered by Fatu, he coated his swollen cock. As Anna looked into the mirror, the Joso pressed the tip of his cock to her asshole and with a slow and steady pressure, he penetrated her ass. The salve was magic and Anna wanted more of the Joso—her hips pressed back impaling her ass on his cock. The Joso deeply sodomized Anna much to her delight. As happened with Alexia, when the Joso emptied his balls into Anna’s ass, the woman became younger as all in the room watched.

“You are bound to me,” the Joso whispered to the transformed woman. “You will assist and obey.”

Anna nodded and smiled.

The two women, now much younger, stood before the Josos and kissed each other deeply as their bodies were again anointed with scented oil as the Joso’s chants filled the cottage. The women then touched each other’s pussy; dipped fingers into warm wetness, and then sensually licked each finger tasting the sexual essence of their partner. They then dressed, said their goodbyes and headed back to Charleston.

As they did, Fatu spoke clearly to the others…..”all is now set for Halloween.”

Halloween dawned cool and crisp over the marshes. Three distinct events took place before the sun went down: Fatu and her fellow Josos made the final potents for their spells by gathering and preparing strange herbs and materials; Anna and Alexia began preparing the food for the celebration following old Gullah recipes; Betsy, Heather, Lara and Sydney spent the day sexually edging under a spell cast earlier by Fatu. They were at Sydney’s home, naked, and writhing on the floor inside a salt circle. Betsy and Heather continuously teased each other with their tongues, while Lara and Sydney did the same. All of them wanted to stop, but none could break the spell of Fatu.

Inside Fatu’s cottage, lifelike dolls of Heather, Betsy, Lara and Sydney were on the floor in a naked jumble as the Josos went about their work. Occasionally, Fatu would place the four dolls in a head to toe position emulating a “69” position in real life. Immediately, the four women at Sydney’s would do the same like puppets under Fatu’s control. “They will be a mess by tonight and ripe for any man or woman desiring them,” Fatu laughed adding, “and when we are done with that crowd, many may want them.”

Across town, the caterers were also busy. As they prepared food, Alexia could suddenly feel her breasts swelling and did not know why. Her flaming red hair also seemed to get suddenly longer. As the food simmered on the stove, so did her body. She looked with hunger towards Anna, who was feeling the same physical and mental emotions. They both wanted to say “what is happening,” but neither could.

Alexia took the lead guided by an unknown force. She tasted the Gullah recipe cooking on the stove. As she did, Alexia was immediately overcome with the need to strip and touch her clit. Alexia could only moan as she was quickly going blind with pleasure. As Anna watched, Alexia’s vision blurred and her body quivered overcome with sexual energy flowing through her. Anna was transfixed as Alexia’s fingers slipped into her body’s wetness. She was seemingly unaware that at that moment, her own fingers were snaking under the waistband of her cook’s pants seeking her own pussy and clit. As Anna began to touch herself, Alexia continued to push and pull at her clit with a growing intensity as if she were guided by an unknown force. She also started babbling in a strange tongue. Anna, now naked, and mirrored what was happening to Alexia. They were both puppets on a string being pulled by the Josos.

Both women almost panted as their nipples ached from the hardening and swelling thanking place. Both in unison dropped down to the floor as their fingers continued to not only rub their clits, but slid in and out of their wet pussies like pistons. Looking at each other, Anna and Alexia screamed in orgasm as Bala and Fatu laughed across the marshes. Each woman could feel her juices flow freely from her pussy. Each,in turn, reached for a spoon to collect the sweet nectar flowing from their bodies and puddling on the floor. Without questioning, both walked to the stove where pots were simmering. Each cook stirred the collected nectar into the food and then sensually licked their respective spoon clean. As they did, their skin immediately tightened and took on a more youthful glow. Before their own eyes, Anna and Alexia grew even younger and sexier as they stood before the stove. Naked, they continued to prepare the meal following the whispered instructions of the Josos.

At Sydney’s, the four women began dressing for the party. All were sexually charged from the afternoon edging, but none thought anything was wrong. All had been freshly waxed during the week. Lara, Betsy and Heather were dressing in tight, shiny white, red and black latex catsuits respectively. Each suit, designed by Sydney, had zippered openings for the breasts, pussy and ass of the wearer. The suits were form fitting and outlines their bodies perfectly. Each wore a collar engraved with “Kitty”in front of their name. Before entering the party, a latex cat mask would go over their heads complete with cat ears. Each suit had an anal plug built in that had a accompanying cat tail. As they dressed in the tight latex, each woman used some special salve provided by Sydney. What they did not know was the salve came from Fatu and she must have smiled as they rubbed it over and through their bodies. When they finished dressing, the three women looked like the perfect cats. Each found themselves walking around the room in stiletto heels making sure the anal plug/tail was perfectly positioned within their body. Each collar had a leash that Sydney would attach at the appropriate time. Each felt a warmth and a growing sense of arousal.

“God, I am so damn horny dressed like this,” Lara whispered. As she spoke, she was conscious of how hard her nipples had become and she could literally feel the wetness building again in her pussy.

“After this afternoon, my body is throbbing and now we go dressed like this to the party,” Heather complained adding, “I feel the same way as you do.”

For her part, Betsy was a wreck and was playing with the tail protruding from her ass.

“Stop playing with your ass,” Lara chided her, “you cannot cum anyway.”

As they spoke, Sydney walked into the room dressed as a classic Domme and inspected her charges. Wearing a tight black leather dress, thigh high black books, opera gloves and dark makeup, there was no doubt she was in charge. She also carried a crop in her hands. She too had used the salve on on body without even wondering why.

“The three of you look perfect as pets, As I have always said, I do love cats, especially obedient ones.” After checking them one more time, Sydney nodded and simply said, “grab your hoods and let’s go. The car is waiting for us outside.”

None of the women realized they were part of a larger play and none recalled Fatu, Bala or any of the other Josos. Like Anna and Alexia, they were puppets in a much larger production that was about to ply out on the marshes. For now, all four women were distracted by their own bodies as they were driven out of the city. More and more each body ached and grew aroused. The four women were willed with need and lust and could not wait for the party to begin.

To Be Continued