The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Charleston Tale Part 6

Betsy comes to visit Heather in the historic city of Charleston. It’s October, witches, warlocks and vampires rule the night. An invitation to a Halloween Costume Party arrives. It seems like innocent fun, but is it? What could go wrong?

MD, FD, FF, MC, BD, MA, MF, MM

The women remained quiet during the drive and Sydney only spoke once when she told the three ‘cats’ to put on their hoods. “From now on,” Sydney said, “the three of you are cats, do not ruin the illusion by slipping into human ways.”

As if on cue, all three women gave a loud “meow.”

At the same time, Anna and Alexia arrived as the caterers for the party along with a small staff. As they were making final preparations and overseeing the setup, Fatu, Bala and other Josos were headed to the old restored plantation house which was the site of this year’s party.

“It will be a night to be remembered,” Fatu said as she led the others in chants whispered in a strange dialect.

Arriving just as the sun went down, Sydney got out of the car first as her door was opened by the driver. She was quickly followed by her three pets. As they exited the car, each had a leash attached to her collar. As Sydney walked up the steps to the restored mansion, her three latex clad pets walked sensually behind her. Each could feel the anal plug move in their ass as their hips moved sensually climbing the staircase.

Heather’s body extremely aroused almost causing her to moan as she walked behind Sydney. Her breasts, pussy and ass were warm, tingling and almost begged for touch. Unknown to her, Betsy, Lara and even Sydney felt the same as they continued to fall under the influence of the Joso’s salve.

Entering the grand hallway, Sydney had her pets kneel and then get on all fours to crawl behind her. All eyes turned to the fashion designer and the grand entrance she was making.

“Come pets, let us get a drink,” Sydney commanded as she led her pets in search of the bar. Along the way, she was stopped many times by admirers.

“What wonderful pets,” the host and a Master, Alan quipped. “I do hope that I will be able to play with them later.”

“Possibly,” Sydney answered. “They have been edged for awhile and should be ready for adventurous activities.” She looked at her pets and questioned,”won’t you my lovely dears?”

All three cats answered with a “meow.”

Finding the bar, Sydney got a drink and then allowed her pets to stand and take one too. Each pet sipped trapped in their individual body’s building arousal.

After forty five minutes, all of the guests had arrived and the doors to the plantation house were shut. As cocktails were sipped unseen figures lurked in the shadows outside of the home. In a well orchestrated procedure, the figures simultaneously opened large bags of salt and walked toward one another spreading it in a circle around the house. As the circle was completed Fatu smiled and began chanting. She was soon joined by Bala and the other Josos as lightening flashed and the roll of thunder was heard in the distance. Those inside the circle were susceptible to their magic and spells.

In the kitchen, Anna and Alexia moved quickly to get the food ready to serve. Although anyone looking at them would see nothing unusual as the young women worked, both were mere actors in a play that was unfolding controlled like a puppet on a string by Fatu and Bala…..the play’s directors.

Sydney spent time talking to Alan and some of his friends. A non-native to Charleston, Alan had recently purchased and restored the house and kept up the tradition of hosting a Halloween Party. That he was a Dom added even more to the evening as his dungeon and playrooms contributed to the atmosphere. Dressed as a vampire, Alan seemed very interested in Sydney’s pet cats, if not Sydney herself.

“You have stolen the show for best entrance and costumes so far,” he commented to the Domme. Sydney smiled acknowledging his compliment. As she did, her pussy spasmed sending a small shiver throughout her body. Suppressing a moan, Sydney wondered where that feeling had come from. Outside, about a quarter of a mile away, Fatu had pulled her Sydney doll out and was rubbing its pelvic area in a slow sensual fashion while chanting slowly. Sydney felt every touch and her arousal grew as she ordered a second drink from the bar.

Alexia and Anna along with a small staff had everything ready for dinner. The two young chefs sent the staff to do final checks while they worked over to the pots. Reaching into their pockets, they pulled out three small bottles given to them by Fatu and Bala. Without a second thought, they added 10 drops to each pot and ten drops into both the salad dressing and soup. These drops combined with the earlier seasoning from their own body’s nectar would insure the results Fatu expected as she wove her curse and spells around the house.

Both women felt her presence as both were under her spell. Like Sydney and her pets, the chefs felt their pussies grow wet and start to throb as their breasts again swelled. Their nipples were clearly visible if their chef’s apron was removed. Alexia even commented “I feel like my body is changing and shifting. I feel very horny. She reached over and kissed Anna deeply for no reason. Without thinking, Anna returned the kiss as the pots simmered away.

Fifteen minutes later, the food was served as was a version of the famous Charleston Light Dragoon’s Punch. As everyone focused on the food, no one noticed Sydney, Heather, Lara and Betsy spiking the punch with a tincture given to them by Fatu. Once completed, none of the women realized what they had done.

As the guests ate and drank, the Josos and their followers walked toward the house chanting in a strange tongue. No one noticed that Sydney and her pets did not eat nor partake of the punch. No one noticed the blank stare of Alexia and Anna as guests enjoyed their food.

There was a loud knock on the door and Alan went to answer it wondering who would be out on the marshes this late. Opening the door. He came face to face with Fatu and her followers.

Alan went to say something, but never got a chance.

“Silence,” Fatu whispered as Alan opened his mouth. He never got a word out. Bala grabbed him by the arm and led him into the room where others had been dining. Fatu and the other Josos followed.

Alan was trying to process what was going on, but his mind felt strange. He looked around the dining room and his guests sat in silence, each with a vacant stare on their face, all except the caters, Sydney and her pets. For some reason, they were all now naked and standing in a circle.

Fatu walked out into the center of the room announcing, “you are all under my spell, my control, and my power.” She continued, “I will let you remain aware of what is happening this evening, but you will be powerless to stop it.”

She gave Alan back his voice and he managed to say “why?”

Fatu laughed, “why you ask, why?” Continuing she said, “you mock our traditions, marginalize our beliefs, and fail to believe in our powers. Well tonight, you will learn.”

With that Fatu said, “strip, all of you strip.”

As her words settled on the guests, they stood as one and removed their costumes. Old and young, men and women, they were all soon standing naked before the Gullah Joso.

Fatu waved her hands and Sydney and her pets began a sensual dance. Neither Betsy, Heather, nor Lara could control their own bodies and they swayed as if being controlled by an marionette. As they danced sensually, the Josos wandered among the naked guests marking any they wanted for special attention.

As Sydney and her pets danced, they became excited and filled again with lust. They felt everyone’s eyes on them and this only fueled their arousal. As they danced, Anna and Alexia walked among the crowd, anointing each body with scented oils provided by the Josos. Like the salve used earlier, wherever the oils touched, became highly sensitive and excitable. Both women made sure that each man’s penis was coated as well as his ass. Female guests had oil placed on their breasts, pussy and ass as well as their lips.

The effect was immediate: cocks grew hard and pussies grew wet.

“Begin the ceremony,” Fatu said in a commanding voice.

Immediately, the Josos moved to those they had marked and had them assume various positions on the floor. Chanting in a rhythmic tone, each Joso began fucking their chosen guest. As the Josos began the ceremony, Sydney and her pets knelt on the floor next to Fatu stroking themselves, while Anna and Alexia lay in a “69” position near the food table. Within minutes, the room smelled of sex and passion.

As female Josos impaled their bodies on the hard cocks, they started to draw energy from the male guests. Immediately, each Joso began to look younger, while the male guest aged. The same happened to male Josos impaling the female guests. Energy flowed from one to another and while the Joso grew younger, the guest aged..

Chanting grew louder until at Fatu’s command, the Josos simultaneously orgasmed. As they did, their guest now became bound to them for life.

Fatu looked on at the scene. Her followers looked years younger: skin had tightened, breasts had firmed and cocks had lengthened. Muscle mass was restored as were curves. The opposite took place with the guests, who now were visibly older, weaker with fading beauty.

“Your individual Joso now controls your youth. He or she can restore it through sex, or take it away at anytime,” Fatu warned. They can transfer power on a whim.

The guests, except for the chefs, Sydney and her pets were now given back their voices and a unified low scream came from the crowd

“You can’t do this to us,” one man screamed.

“My body, what have you done to my body,” another woman screamed.

Fatu smiled as the realization of what had happened to them settled over the guests.

“Silence,” the Joso said and the room drew quiet.

Fatu reached into a bag she had and drew out the lifelike dolls of Sydney and her pets as well as Alexia and Anna. She now paired them up and placed the dolls on the floor. Immediately, the six women began mimicking the dolls’ positions in a writhing mass of flesh. Tongues and fingers invaded pussy and ass. Betsy felt Heather’s tongue in her pussy, while Sydney licked her ass. At the same time, Betsy’s tongue penetrated Lara.

Alexia and Anna had lost all control of their bodies and joined in the activities. All six women looked younger and younger. Eventually, Lara and Sydney were moaning “fuck me” and that is exactly what Bala did to them in front of the crowd. Each, in turn, rode his massive cock.

Now Fatu turned to Alan, the host of the party.

“For you,there is a special hell,” she whispered.

Alan wanted to back away, but his feet felt cemented in place. Fatu had Heather kneel before the host and on command, she began sucking his hard cock. All had to watch.

“If you resist this pet and her warm mouth, I might spare you. If not, you will change in a most unwelcomed way. In either case I own you and everything you have to include this house and lands will be mine.” Fatu then laughed.

Heather could feel her lips around Alan’s hard cock. She had absolutely no control over her body as she sucked, but her lips felt more and more sensitive causing sparks of erotic energy to flow through her body. The more energy she received, the harder she sucked. Alan had no chance. As Heather sucked, Betsy touched herself as did Sydney and Lara. No cum dripped from Sydney and Lara as whatever cum Bala deposited in their youthful pussies was immediately adsorbed by their bodies.

By the food, Alexia moaned as her clit was swollen almost resembling a little cock. She spread her legs wide as Anna did the same and they stroked each other until their juices glistened off of their fingers. Neither woman fought what they were doing as they were firmly under the Joso’s control.

Fatu could see the look of defeat in Alan’s face as Heather continued to suck on his cock.

“Not such a confident Dom anymore are we?” Fatu mocked the party’s host.

As she finished speaking. Alan’s eyes flew open, his breathing quickened and his pulse rapidly increased. Heather could feel the cock in her mouth swell and begin to throb. Alan grunted and lost control flooding Heather,s mouth with his seed.

“Such a lack of self control,” Fatu chided the host.

She then looked at Heather and whispered, “a reward for you and your friends for a job well done.”

Fatu waved her arms and immediately Heather felt the beginnings of a large orgasm sweep over her. The same happened to Sydney, Lara and Betsy as well as Anna and Alexia. All of the women felt one orgasm after another roll through their bodies as they fell onto their backs with their hips thrusting into the air.

Turning to Alan, Fatu smiled as those in attendance gasped. As they watched from their older bodies, Alan not only aged, but his cock shrank in size. His hair grayed and started to fall out. His eyes grew wide in horror.

“Oh don’t worry, I have done worse to people,” Fatu said with a stern face. She pointed to where Anna and Alexia were laying on the floor recovering from orgasm.

“Alexia years ago was Alex and a student at the university. He mocked someone in my family visiting the city so I cast a powerful spellI changing him into Alexia destroying his male ego. Now, she no longer even remembers her days as Alex and runs the catering business you hired. It was all preordained. I easily took control of her and Anna and how shall I say…made them the couple you see here.”

Bala raised his eyebrows across the room and said, “I thought you said that you did not know them.”

“You do not need to know everything brother,” Fatu said. “Sometimes the power of my spells are revealed to no one.”

Fatu looked at Alan and continued, “if you anger me, you might end up as Alana before the night is over.” She said, “look at Alexia and how her clit swells. I could easily turn your small cock into a clit too.”

“However, I digress. The only way you can stop the aging process is to suck a Joso’s cock,” Fatu said. She then added, “from now on, if you do not do it every twenty-four hours, you will age like you are now.”

Alan stared at the Joso in horror. “Please,” he begged, “do not do this to me.”

“Oh, I am not done yet. The more you suck, the more you will become a sissy boy and enjoy pleasuring men.” Fatu watched the realization fall over the party’s host. She smiled whispering “and a sissy boy will have no use for his shrinking cock.”

Nodding to a younger Joso standing next to Bala, Fatu watched Alan’s face as he faced the dilemma. Finally he moved toward the younger Joso and in front of all of his guests, waited as the younger man unzipped his trousers. Then to Fatu’s delight, Alan took the Joso’s cock between his lips and started to suck.

“Not such a Master now are we?” Bala laughed joined by the others who came with Fatu.

The Josos began chanting under Fatu’s direction and the naked guests started swaying their bodies to the chant. Fatu watched the now older guests with glee. Clapping her hands and chanting, she smiled as one by one they fell into a trance watching the scene unfold. Only Betsy and her pets along with the chefs remained outside the circle and unaffected by the chants.

As Alan sucked his first cock, Fatu laughed as she sent a spell of lust into his body. Walking up, she touched the back of his head and Alan suddenly liked what he was doing. His head moved back and forth as he pleasured the now hard cock with gusto. Waving her hands, Fatu sent the spell of lust to all of the invited guests and both men and women fell to the ground kneeling while facing Alan’s scene. The men felt their cock’s get hard and the women felt their pussies grow wet and nipples firm. Almost immediately, both men and women started touching their bodies.

“Look how some of Charleston’s finest submit to our power,” Bala laughed. Fatu only smiled whispering, “we will now control them forever.”

Alan continued to suck on the Joso’s cock in an attempt to stop and reverse the aging process. His mind was foggy due to the spells cast on him, but he did feel excitement in his groin as he sucked. The Joso put his hands on each side of Alan’s head holding him in place. As the chants grew to a crescendo, Alan felt the cock throb, swell and spasm. Then the Joso unloaded his thick seed in the host’s mouth and throat holding Alan’s head tightly and forcing him to swallow. As he did, all of the guests erupted in orgasm with the men spewing cum onto the floor and the women falling onto their backs as their pussies convulsed in pleasure.

Alan felt his aging stop and reverse a little. He also felt his cock shriveling on his body. His mind was rewired and the cock in front of him suddenly looked delicious. Like a good boy, he stuck out his tongue and cleaned off the remaining drops of cum from the Joso before falling back on the floor.

Fatu told the assembled Josos to show their respective guest the power they had over them and immediately the male Josos went to their assigned female guests, while the female Joso’s went to the male guests. Chanting the entire time, the Josos touched the guests causing instant arousal among the party goers. Both men and women moaned as flaccid cocks grew hard and pussies grew wet. Within minutes, the entire floor was filled with guests being fucked by Josos. Their control was now complete.

Fatu walked to where Sydney and her pets as well as the chefs were laying sprawled and exhausted on the floor.

“You have all done well, now dress, go home and forget tonight. From now on, this is my home.” She then took a small bottle from her dress pocket and sprinkled it over the women while chanting.

“You are all bound to me,” she reminded them.

Anna and Alexia left first——hand in hand. Neither remembered what took place in the room, their part in Fatu’s plan, nor the fact that years earlier Fatu changed Alex into Alexia.

As Sydney and her pets started to leave, Fatu put her hands on Betsy’s head and whispered into her ear, “you have all the knowledge you need for your books.” She looked at Sydney and said, “remember that my power is much greater than yours. Never forget, or I will remind you in ways you do not want to know.” Touching Heather’s shoulder, the Joso whispered, “you live on both sides as a Domme and a Sub and I do not care. You skill in the law will be helpful to me as Alan’s property becomes mine and much of the property of the guests here transfers to their Josos. See me next week.”

All of the women nodded and then left.

“What was in the bottle you splashed on them,” Bala asked.

“Just a little spell reinforcement,” Fatu laughed, “I can now invade their sleep and weave their dreams in any way I want. In fact, I can then make dreams reality and they will have no say. They truly are my puppets.”

The following morning, Sydney woke in her bed with Lara next to her. Both women were naked. In another room, Heather woke up next to Betsy. Both women were also naked. Without a word, both couples moved into a “69” position and began pleasuring themselves. Tongues met pussies and muffled moans filled the two rooms. Moans were followed by screams as one after another the women screamed in orgasm. Across the marshes at the site of the party, Fatu looked down on her doll arrangement where Betsy and Heather were head to toe as were Sydney and Lara.

“Good morning pets,” she smiled and laughed.

Across the room, Alan was on his knees, this time sucking on Bala’s cock. “Good boy,” Fatu laughed, “welcome to your new life.”

At breakfast that morning, Sydney and her guests talked like the party was normal, nothing happened, and it was a success. As they sat sipping coffee, Fatu again took the dolls and rubbed some of her salve on the dolls’ breasts, groin and ass. Almost immediately, the eyes of the four women flew open as they felt the salve take effect. Arousal ignited by the earlier bedroom sessions, reignited at the table and all four softly moaned.

“Oh god,” Lara whispered. “What is happening.”

Heather had her eyes shut and was squeezing her thighs together. “I feel so hot,” she moaned softly. She looked to Betsy and whispered, “please…..”. Betsy’s eyes were shut as she struggled with her own feelings. Betsy lost her struggle as Heather’s lips met hers.

As the two women kissed, Lara and Sydney fell to the floor and began to caress each other’s body. Betsy and Heather soon joined them and no one stopped until the sounds of orgasm again flooded the house.

“OMG, where did that come from Sydney asked.” To her surprise, Betsy answered…”it was the Joso..

To Be Continued