The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Charleston Tale Part 7

Betsy comes to visit Heather in the historic city of Charleston. It’s October, witches, warlocks and vampires rule the night. An invitation to a Halloween Costume Party arrives. It seems like innocent fun, but is it? What could go wrong?

MD, FD, FF, MC, BD, MA, MF, MM

“The Joso,” Sydney said. “What Joso.”

“You cannot remember her, the party, the spells, what they did?” Betsy looked bewildered at Sydney and the others.

“My God, look at us. All except Sydney look so much younger.” To prove her point, Betsy found her camera and showed old pictures of herself and Heather.

“OMG,” Heather whispered, “you are right.” The others looked and reluctantly agreed.

“How did you remember,” Heather asked in a low voice to Betsy.

“The last thing the Joso did to me was give me memory and all of the background material I need for my writing.” Pointing to her head, Betsy said,”it is all stored here and we don’t understand their power. I think they can control us all at this point.”

“Not if I have anything to say about it,” Sydney shouted. “We need to go out there and stop all of this nonsense.”

“That might be a very bad idea,” Betsy answered looking down. “Sydney, she totally controlled you and us last night and even this morning. How do you think we all felt arousal and ended up on the floor in the kitchen.” Pausing for a moment, “in fact, she might be orchestrating this very conversation right now.”

“Get dressed,” Sydney said. “We are leaving.”

Betsy and Heather went back to their room and started getting dressed. “God, she made your body hot,” Heather whispered with a grin.

“Well, you look like you just started the University,” Betsy replied. Pausing, she winked and added, “and hot as hell too.”

Fifteen minutes later, the four women were in Sydney’s car headed out to where Fatu now resided…Alan’s home and the site of the party. Lara looked around before speaking, “as a doctor, this is impossible, but it happened. I look and feel like I am 25.”

Not much else was said until they turned into the driveway leading to Alan’s plantation house. There was another car parked next to the house that seemed unfamiliar.

“I wonder who is here,” Betsy said as she opened the back door of the car. As she did, Fatu stepped onto the porch and did not say a word almost as if she were expecting them.

Finally, she said, “welcome and come in. I assume you all have recovered from the party?”

“I don’t remember anything,” Sydney said loudly. “The only one who remembers is Betsy.”

“As it should be,” Fatu laughed, “she came to learn the ways of the Gullah and Joso and she did.” She then looked at Sydney and whispered, “you may not want to know what you did last night anyway.”

Walking into the hallway of the restored plantation home, no signs of last night’s party remained. Everything had been cleaned up and put away. Fatu led the women to a side room where display cases had been moved in during the morning. In each case were her dolls. The case closest to the window held the replicas of Sydney, Lara, Heather and Betsy as well as Anna and Alexia. The dolls got everyone’s attention.

“Those dolls seem so lifelike,” Lara whispered to Heather who just nodded.

“Oh they are,” Fatu said with a laugh overhearing the conversation. She then picked up Lara’s doll and stripped off it clothing. To everyone’s amazement, especially Lara’s, the doctor began removing her own clothes in the middle of the room.

Once naked, Lara was embarrassed and tried to cover herself.

“Stand still,” Fatu laughed. “Whatever I do to your doll, you will do or feel.” With that, Fatu rain her fingers up and down caressing the doll’s pussy. Immediately, Lara felt her own pussy stimulated as if someone’s fingers were gliding through her growing wetness. Lara’s eyes grew wide as her body literally shook in excitement.

“How?,” Lara asked inquisitively, “how do you make me feel these things?”

“Everything you learn does not come in a book,” Fatu said, “and science cannot explain some of life’s mysteries.”

She said no more and walked to the other side of the room.

“Can I get dressed,” Lara almost pleaded bringing a smile to Fatu’s face.

“No, of course not,” Fatu mumbled. “Nakedness is a natural state and today will be a natural day for you.” She looked out the window and pointed, “now go and stand in the sun, you need some sun.”

Immediately, Lara walked outside naked and stood in the front yard like a statue

unmoving and hardly breathing.

I do think her breasts need just a little more work,” Fatu remarked before turning to the next doll. She looked to Sydney, “shall I work on you?”

Confused and somewhat scared by what she just witnessed with Lara, Sydney shook her head whispering, “I do not understand what is going on here.”

“It is simple Sydney, very simple. I control Lara, I control you, I control the others. I am a Joso and now you know.”

Fatu let her words sink in before continuing. “As for the owner of this home who disrespected us, he has now been changed and is irrelevant.” With those words, she led Sydney, Heather and Betsy into the large kitchen where Bala was standing with his pants around his ankles. Kneeling in front of him and sucking Bala’s cock was the transformed Alan. He was now effeminate looking and pale. His hair was much longer and he had fat deposits on his chest and hips giving him the beginning of curves. Most noticeable was Alan’s cock had shriveled to almost nothing.

“As you see, last night’s host is a mere shell of himself and a toy for Bala. Betsy can fill you in on the details of his punishment later if you desire those facts. Next week, Heather will help me finalize the transfer of this property to my name won’t you Heather?”

Looking up with a confused look on her face, Heather went to say something, but was interrupted by Betsy. “Of course she will. I will ensure she is there to assist you.”

“You are a smart woman, Betsy. You are the only one granted knowledge of my power and control.”

Betsy nodded. She looked to Heather whispering, “I will tell you later.”

“It is now time for Sydney to strip.” Fatu laughed.

When Betsy and Heather looked back over to Sydney. The Domme was slowly removing her clothes with a confused look on her face.

“I cannot help myself,” she cried. Sydney had a panicked look on her face as one by one, she took off all of her clothes allowing them to puddle on the floor at her feet. She was soon standing naked facing Fatu.

“I am letting you keep all of your mind while I play with you,” Fatu laughed, “that’s insures you do not make the same mistake again.”

“What mistake,” A naked Sydney asked while unsuccessfully trying to cover herself.

Fatu got a smile on her face and whispered, I think the exact words used were….”“Not if I have anything to say about it. We need to go out there and stop all of this nonsense.”

She watched Sydney’s face transform into a look of surprise.

“So this is ‘nonsense’ and you will somehow stop it?” Fatu frowned as she spoke. “You have no power here even as a Domme…….and you will remember today.” Walking to the door, she motioned to where Lara was standing in the sun.

“I think she needs company. Why don’t you go out and intertwine your naked body with hers and make sure your pelvis grinds into her hip and hers into yours.” Although Sydney did not want to move, her body had other ideas. She walked out the door to where Lara was standing and intertwined her body with that of her pet. In moments, hips interlocked, breasts and lips touched and each pelvis ground into the other.

“Naked lovers,” Fatu commented loudly. “They will excite each other but never find release in the garden.”

“Like garden statues,” Bala laughed. As he did, a naked Alan came in with a tray of drinks and served the crowd of Josos who had been gathering at the home.

“I see your femboy is coming along nicely,” an older Joso commented as he watched Alan serve.

“Yes, he will serve anyone here anything they want,” Bala answered, “and I mean anything. He broke easily.”

Fatu now turned back to Betsy and Heather. “The two of you are friends and lovers and intellectual curiosity brought you here unlike the other revealers. Because of that, you will serve when needed, but otherwise remain free with memories and minds intact.”

“But what of our age,” Heather asked, “you made us so young.”

“Would you like to be older,” Fatu asked curious how the question would be answered.

“No,” Betsy yelled, “we are fine just the way we are.”

“Well, there is always room for improvement,” Fatu whispered. “Besides, I need to practice on the two of you.” Pointing to the sofa, the witch said, “now strip and sit naked with your legs spread. Alexia and Anna will attend to you shortly.”

As she pointed to the sofa, Fatu picked up the Betsy doll and chanting rubbed some paste from a jar onto the doll’s chest. Immediately, the breasts of the doll expanded. Simultaneously, Betsy moaned as her breasts felt warm and began to grow. “Nothing too dramatic,” Fatu said, “and you will find them much more sensitive.”

She turned to Heather and picking up the Heather doll, she did the same. Heather watched as the doll’s breasts grew slightly and could feel her own doing the same. She suppressed a moan. Fatu then took some oil from another jar and coated the dolls nipples and groin area. Immediately, Heather felt a warmth in both areas. “You will now be extremely sensitive for the rest of your life and your lover will enjoy your reactions.”

Betsy smiled at the new Heather and they both explored their new bodies as they sat naked watching the other Josos moving around the room. They soon moved closer together with their arms around one another keeping their legs spread wondering what was about to happen.

In the kitchen, Alexia and Anna finished cleaning up the area from the previous night’s cooking. Bala entered the kitchen and although his presence was felt by both women, his attention was clearly on Alexia.

“Come here,” he motioned to Alexia as he spoke.

Alexia walked over and as she did, the Joso touched her head. Immediately, Alexia’s mind grew foggy and she felt as if she were floating in the air. Anna walked over seemingly in a stupor and slowly started unbuttoning and unzipping Alexia’s clothes until her business partner was naked and standing next to the Joso. Then Anna stripped too.

As Anna stripped, Bala nodded to Alexia, who was suddenly overwhelmed by a desire to touch herself. The sensations racing through her young body were overwhelming for the chef and she had to stop herself from falling to her knees. Alexia felt her fingers move on their own towards her pussy. She was now extremely wet and when her fingers slid through her folds, they quickly glistened with her juices. Only then did Alexia slide her fingers deep into her own body whispering “Bala” as she did. As she whispered the Joso’s name, her other hand found her now swollen and prominent clit.

Anna’s movements mirrored Alexia’s and the two chefs faced each other as they deeply fingered their bodies. Bala smiled as he watched the women bend to his will. A younger Joso entered the room and Bala pointed to Anna. “Take that one,” he said quickly adding, “take her in all ways”

As he spoke, Bala undid his pants and his huge cock sprung free and grew erect. Alexia could not keep her eyes off of it and seemed mesmerized as the cock swung back and forth in front of her.

“That is a good girl,” Bala said softly, “watch my cock for a bit until your pussy is ready to feel it. Until you want to beg for it.”

Alexia felt her eyes move back and forth as the beautiful cock swung back and forth. As she stared, her pussy opened like a blossoming flower and her nipples grew into firm peaks. The chef felt her mouth watering. The she heard her own voice say “Bala please, I beg you.”

Within seconds, Bala knew she was ready. Looking down at Alexia, he saw a bitch in heat. She needed his cock and he was going to give her all she needed as he again cemented her to his will. Walking behind her, Bala got to his knees where he had a closeup view of the young chef’s pussy. It was swollen, pink and glistening with juices. Bala smiled and taking his cock in his hand, pressed it into the waiting folds of Alexia kneeling on all fours before him. As he slipped into her warmth and wetness, Alexia pressed back impaling herself even more. She could not get enough.

The younger Joso decided to toy with Anna. Spying a small cucumber on the kitchen table, he had Anna coat it with olive oil. Then with a mental push sent to her mind, the Joso had Anna press the vegetable against her ass and as he watched, Anna’s anal muscles relaxed and her ass accepted the invading vegetable. Anna moaned the entire time. He pressed her body until she was kneeling on her hands and knees and then opening his trousers, the Joso freed his cock and soon had it moving in and out of Anna’s pussy. She did not resist in any way as her mind was bent to the will of the Joso. As the Joso fucked the chef from behind, he also moved the cucumber in and out of her ass.

“Fuck her good,” Bala said as he continued to piston in and out of Alexia. When Anna looked up, she saw Alexia’s face as well as what Bala was doing. When Alexia looked up, she saw Anna’s passion riddled face and the young Joso fucking her. The sights increased the need in each woman.

Bala was the first to explode, coating Alexia’s womb with his warm seed. The other Joso followed quickly, depositing his warm cum deep within Anna. Almost in unison, both Josos told the kneeling women to cum triggering Alexia and Anna to orgasm quickly. As they did, Bala found a second cucumber in the kitchen and slipped it into Alexia’s ass.

“Like twins,” he laughed.

The Josos pulled their cocks from the women and turning Alexia and Anna, had both soon cleaning their cocks. Neither stopped until both cocks were clean. The dribbles of semen licked from the Joso cocks, put the women into a stupor and had an aphrodisiac effect on Alexia and Anna, who now wanted more and could be heard begging from the kitchen.

Fatu walked in, saw the two women kneeling with cucumbers buried in their asses and smiled. “Crawl behind me,” she ordered and they did.

Betsy and Heather saw Anna and Alexia crawl out of the kitchen. “Get between their legs,” Fatu ordered and the two chefs crawled quickly with one settling between the legs of both Heather and Betsy. As they did, Fatu began chanting and as she did, pheromones filled the air silently attracting female to female. Both Alexia and Anna knew what to do and pressing their heads forward, the chefs found the delicate and swollen clits of Heather and Betsy.

“OMG,” Betsy screamed as Anna’s lips found her clit.

As Betsy cried out, so did Heather as Alexia let her tongue run back and forth over her now swollen and super sensitive clit.

“Take them to the edge and keep them there,” Fatu ordered and the chefs immediately complied. Both Betsy and Heather moaned as they were soon held tittering on the edge of orgasm, but unable to cum as the Josos watched enjoying the spectacle.

“Harvest their juices,” Fatu ordered and immediately a Joso stepped behind each chef and pulled her head from the pussy she was teasing. The Joso then used his finger to capture the creamy white liquid flowing from both Heather and Betsy. Fatu began chanting louder and both women felt their hips begin to thrust and their pelvic muscles contract forcing more and more of their nectar out of their bodies. Finally, the Josos touched the clits of Heather and Betsy. Both women immediately convulsed in orgasm squirting into a glass vile held near their pussies. Fatu had the essence needed for future spells.

“Home with you now and only come here when you are summoned.” As Fatu spoke the words, Betsy and Heather dressed and were soon joined by a slightly sunburned Sydney and Lara. Fifteen minutes later, the women were headed back to Charleston.

“Never again,” Sydney said totally aware of what had happened. “I am not going back there to be humiliated again.”

Betsy laughed, “you will go when summoned. None of us have any choice.” She added, “if you fight it, they may not be so pleasant next time.”

Heather looked over to her now younger looking friend asking, “I do hope you have got all the material you need for your writings.”

Betsy just nodded and leaned over kissing Heather whispering “and more.”

In the front seat, Sydney slipped back into Domme role reaching over to stroke Lara’s exposed leg. “Now I have a much younger pet to play with.” Lara laughed, “as do I and Heather.”

That night at the stroke of midnight, Fatu led a ceremony in the marshes. There was chanting, dancing, firelight and spells. The words drifted over the marshes towards Charleston and the Battery. If words were a mist, they found their way into Sydney’s home where they invaded the thoughts and sleep of Sydney, Lara, Betsy and Heather. Each woman rose and removed her nightgown laying back down in the moonlight. Sydney found a strap-on and slowly fucked Lara until both of them came with their sounds of passion filling their room. Down the hall, Heather took a two headed dildo and inserting g one end into her pussy, get behind Betsy’s body and slowly fucked her willing pussy from behind. Their sounds of ecstasy soon blended with those of Sydney and Lara. The women fell back into a deep slumber.

When they woke in the morning, Sydney still wore her strap-on while Heather’s pussy still gripped her end of the dildo tightly.

“My god,” Heather whispered to Betsy, “it wasn’t a dream.”

“No, it wasn’t, we were reminded we are just puppets.” Betsy said as they both heard the sounds of orgasm coming from Sydney’s room. Lara’s voice could be heard clearly saying, “Mistress fuck me.”

Heather looked to Betsy and both of the young women giggled like schoolgirls. “Stay with me while you do your writing,” Heather whispered. Betsy nodded adding, “Fatu will not let me return home until I am done.”

In the restored home on the marshes, Anna and Alexia were in the kitchen making breakfast for the staff. Both were now naked chef’s as Bala did not want them clothed. As they put the finishing touches on the breakfast trays, Alexia said, “we need some milk for their coffee.” She immediately put a small silver pitcher under Anna right breast while Anna started massaging it. Within seconds, Anna was able to express milk from her nipples. When the right breast was empty, the same sequence was done on the left breast until Alexia had what she needed. Neither woman found what they did unusual, nor did they wonder how Anna was lactating without being pregnant or giving birth.

When they presented the breakfast platters, Bala looked to the other Josos and said, “fresh and warm milk for the coffee. My latest spell worked.” He then dismissed the chefs to a corner of the room where they sat and immediately began playing with each other.

“A little breakfast entertainment,” Bala laughed as Alexia and Anna moaned.

“All is as it should be,” said Fatu as she watched Alan, now filled with curves and flowing hair, kneel before Bala’s legs and suck his hardening cock. “All is as it should be.”