The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning: This file contains depictions of adult sexual situations, it also contains hypnotism and non-consensual situations. If it is illegal for you to view this subject matter, or if you are under the age of 18 please do not view this file. If you find these situations unpleasant or offensive please do not view this file. The author takes no responsibility for any illegalities arising from the viewing of this file. The author retains all rights to this story and it is transmitted here by an authorized person, for free viewing only. Retransmission is allowed only if it is in it’s original form including this message and archiving only by prior permission. Please contact to obtain permission from the author. This is basically so the author knows where his work will be located. Most reasonable inquiries will be happily agreed to. Do not send flames as they will be ignored.

Cindy The Alien Baby Maker

By Victor Ramierez

Cindy awoke from a deep sleep, she could hear a strange buzzing noise in her mind, and slowly her eyes opened, allowing the blue light flooding her bedroom to seep into her senses.

Cindy tried to move, tried to turn her head, or even open her mouth, but found she could do none of these; she was as immobile as a bronze statue.

Her mind was racing now, what was going on? Perhaps her parents were right, perhaps their stories weren’t drunken tales. Cindy was panicking now; maybe they’d come back for her parents, and her as well. Maybe it was the Alie...

Cindy sat up like a spring, looking around the room. There was daylight streaming in the open window and she was alone.

It had all been some kind of dream, it would be the last time she’d eat pizza before bed.

Quickly she dressed into an old t-shirt and jeans, her stomach rumbled and she felt a little bit queasy.

She rubbed her hands down her face; she looked tired as she stared at herself in the mirror. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail, and made her way downstairs. Her parents sat at the table, both looking drained and tired.

Cindy’s mother Jan looked just like her, pretty, blonde, fit and had a nice set of tits, not to mention a nice firm arse. Jan often thought that Cindy was the spitting image of her, back when she’d been a cheerleader in high school. Cindy wasn’t a cheerleader though, she was a normal 18-year-old student who wanted to simply get on with her life to see where it would lead, and cheerleading wasn’t one of her destinations, much to her mother’s dismay.

Her father, Peter, smiled a weary smile from behind his morning newspaper, his black hair peppered with grey was starting to thin out and it was wild and un-brushed as he sat eating his toast in his sweatpants and t-shirt. He looked up at his daughter over the top of his old-fashioned-looking glasses, and a grin broke through behind the grey moustache he’d been sporting for the last few years. Peter had been fit once, but now he was well into middle-aged spread, and he was enjoying his afternoon beer and his weekend fishing too much. Since he’d gotten his new big screen TV he hardly ever left the living room.

“How’d you sleep sweetie,” asked Jan as she watched her daughter drop down in the chair alongside her, she leaned over and gave her a good morning kiss on the forehead.

Cindy smiled at her mother.

“Ok I guess,” she said in a vague manner.

Both Peter and Jan stared at each other for a moment, a look of relief passed over their faces.

“How about some toast?” asked Jan as she got up out of her chair.

In the last couple of months Cindy’s world had come crashing down around her. Somehow she had become pregnant. She knew how it usually happened, but she didn’t know when, where, or who she had been with.

Aside from a few fleeting moments here and there, she could remember virtually nothing of what had happened.

Her parents had reacted strangely to her news, they were obviously upset, but not at her. They were saddened and upset for her, worried for her wellbeing and what was to come. But they would say nothing more; they seemed to be reluctant to even talk about the subject.

Cindy had tried and tried but she couldn’t work it out, she couldn’t remember when it had even been possible that she’d had sex with some guy, let alone when it had been likely. She spoke with her friends and they also had no idea when it had happened. Together they had all been agonising over what she should do, and eventually they had reached the conclusion that she should go and get hypnotized, to get her memory back.

Her friend Melissa’s doctor also hypnotised people, and Melissa said he was great so she arranged an appointment for Cindy.

Terri Reynolds had been Doctor Thomas’ receptionist for fifteen years and she always hated seeing young girls in this state. A pretty young blonde, several months pregnant and obviously without the child’s father to support her, was sitting anxiously before her awaiting the call that the doctor was ready to see her.

The intercom buzzed, loudly, breaking the silence like shattering glass, and Terri looked up and smiled at the silly girl.

“You can go in now Miss.”